Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys who forget you the minutes they fuck you

I don’t get guys who completed ignore you after a night a wild passionate sex. It happens so often. It’s like their memory leaves them the second they ejaculate.

Last week as I walked down the street, I passed by a hookup from a few weeks back. I said, “hey, what’s up?” He looked at me bewildered and kept walking.

Has this ever happened to you?

by Anonymousreply 132March 10, 2020 5:43 AM

It actually got me to stop whoring around on the apps a few years ago.

The second or third time I hit up a guy and he was like "yeah, you fucked me about a year ago, you were hot!" and I had zero idea who he was. I rarely drink or drug, so couldn't even blame it on that.

That was when I decided that being Brian Kinney wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

by Anonymousreply 1February 20, 2019 1:49 AM

I see dead people.

by Anonymousreply 2February 20, 2019 1:52 AM

I've been the other guy, wondering why you are trying to break the rules. It was a hook-up, not a wedding, It's not forgetting, it's deliberately ignoring.

by Anonymousreply 3February 20, 2019 2:05 AM

It might be your grammar, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4February 20, 2019 2:07 AM

So somebody you've fucked saying "hello" to you is now considered a wedding invitation??

That explains so much about you heartless bitches.

by Anonymousreply 5February 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Pump ‘n dump.

by Anonymousreply 6February 20, 2019 2:10 AM

How do you just randomly bump into people that you've fucked? You'd have to be picking out people that walk down the same street everyday, or living in a tiny ass city.

by Anonymousreply 7February 20, 2019 2:12 AM

OP you’re a pump and dump. You’re good enough to get off with, but not to ever speak to in public.

by Anonymousreply 8February 20, 2019 2:25 AM

R7 do you not understand how grindr works? The guys you see on that app are all within your vicinity, usually a 5-6 km radius

by Anonymousreply 9February 20, 2019 2:31 AM

It it was just a hookup, why do you think he owes you something?

by Anonymousreply 10February 20, 2019 2:37 AM

R10, it's simple courtesy.

by Anonymousreply 11February 20, 2019 2:37 AM

It happens.

by Anonymousreply 12February 20, 2019 2:39 AM

R11 I'm assuming you're over 70? That's fine, but you may not realize one of the benefits for gay men in 2019 is hooking up - no-strings-attached, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2019 2:39 AM

Maybe he's very discreet, or in a relationship and didn't really appreciate you blowing his cover. Rude.

by Anonymousreply 14February 20, 2019 2:41 AM

There have been a few guys I've fucked before, and pretty much straight up said, "So, if you see me on the street, keep walking."

by Anonymousreply 15February 20, 2019 2:42 AM

R15’s warning was undoubtedly a welcome relief to hear.

by Anonymousreply 16February 20, 2019 2:48 AM

I am that guy. I fucked you, I didn't marry you. Why do I owe you something because the sex was good?

Oh and if I don't remember you I'm not going to pretend I do. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 17February 20, 2019 2:50 AM

Bless your heart, R16.

Also, what R17 said.

People, it's a hookup. Move on. Walk on By as Dionne would say.

by Anonymousreply 18February 20, 2019 2:55 AM

Since when did no strings attached mean not saying hello on the street? I would say that is the least you should expect from that kind of a relation, ideally.

It says a lot that someone can be so careless toward something they decided to share themselves with. A simple "hello" doesn't blow covers and it cestainly doesn't cost YOU anything.

The gay community is small, it's better to be friendly, just saying.

You respect the people who get you off.

by Anonymousreply 19February 20, 2019 2:56 AM

[quote] There have been a few guys I've fucked before, and pretty much straight up said, "So, if you see me on the street, keep walking."

Wow. That sure would make me feel like I won the lottery. /s

by Anonymousreply 20February 20, 2019 2:57 AM

R19 - jesus you have been living under a rock.

[quote] You respect the people who get you off.

No, you clean up, say bye, move on.

by Anonymousreply 21February 20, 2019 2:59 AM

OP you sound like a Fatal Attraction kind of thing - maybe hookups aren't for you? Just go on regular dates from now on.

by Anonymousreply 22February 20, 2019 3:03 AM

Good god. Basic explanation of NSA:

You are a hole waiting to be filled. You got filled. BYE. There is no social contract, no further communication. We’re not friends, we’re not acquaintances and I’m not talking to you. If I didn’t express interest in seeing you again or send a message on the app that I’d like to fill your ass again double check to see whether I ghosted you or blocked you.

Seriously. Quit acting like a dickmatized teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 23February 20, 2019 3:03 AM

And the people who ignore their sex partners wind up complaining that the gay community does nothing for them once they age into "unfuckability." Just because you fucked gay men, doesn't make you part of any community.

Meanwhile, OP, if you have sex with a stranger, don't pretend that was anything other than it was. It's like complaining that a dildo didn't accept your friend request on Facebook, or something equally ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 24February 20, 2019 3:07 AM

What R23 said. I spent too many years ascribing more into what were just hookups in the end. Love yourself enough to learn when to detach

by Anonymousreply 25February 20, 2019 3:08 AM

R3, nice try. No you haven’t. I’d wager no man has ever had any interest in sex with you.

by Anonymousreply 26February 20, 2019 3:09 AM

R24. It’s sex, not a community. Go to a church, a theater or an arts and crafts center if you want community. You’re not going to find community on an app. You’re just going to find disappoinment and self loathing if you think it’s anything more than blowing a load.

by Anonymousreply 27February 20, 2019 3:10 AM

I was at the Farmer's Market this past Sunday and met this guy. I get him back to my house so he can nut in my hole. He gets there are starts looking around and starts asking me some questions... it turns out that we had hooked up before. He recognized my couch. We kind of laughed about it and then started fucking. Are you really supposed to remember everybody who has given you the d?

by Anonymousreply 28February 20, 2019 3:16 AM

"[R24]. It’s sex, not a community."

I guess I must have been unclear, because that was my point.

by Anonymousreply 29February 20, 2019 3:16 AM

R29. I apologize. I misunderstood your point, clearly suggesting I’m past my bed time.

by Anonymousreply 30February 20, 2019 3:17 AM

OP, simply tell him you will not be ignored. It usually works out well.

by Anonymousreply 31February 20, 2019 3:23 AM

Yall some hoes up in here.

by Anonymousreply 32February 20, 2019 3:41 AM

If you run into a guy you hooked up with and he doesn’t remember you, you were forgettable, or the guy just wasn’t that into you.

by Anonymousreply 33February 20, 2019 3:43 AM

Still hooking up at your age, OP?

by Anonymousreply 34February 20, 2019 3:51 AM

Sex apps and meaningless encounters are the dominion of aspies sociopathic gays. Avoiding both leads to a happier life.

by Anonymousreply 35February 20, 2019 4:01 AM

[QUOTE] I get him back to my house so he can nut in my hole.

Pure class, all the way. You couldn't even be bothered to say "so we could fuck."

You're fucking gross.

Let me guess. Absent dad or diddling dad?

It's one of those.

by Anonymousreply 36February 20, 2019 4:01 AM

R35 so true.

by Anonymousreply 37February 20, 2019 4:03 AM

I'm not going to be ignored, Dan!

by Anonymousreply 38February 20, 2019 4:05 AM

I don’t get some of you equating a nod, a hello with a wedding invitation or an obligation to socialize. Listen, I can be a slut, have no problem with anonymous sex, but have we become so dehumanized, so robotic, that we can’t even acknowledge a familiar face (or a familiar ass, for that matter) with a quick smile and a hi? That’s really sad.

If you’ve honestly forgotten me, I’m not in the least offended. Then again, I walk down the street and every day people I don’t know from Adam nod or say hello. Whether I recognize them or not, I wouldn’t dream of refusing to return the greeting. It’s just civilized behavior.

by Anonymousreply 39February 20, 2019 5:01 AM

If you say hello it creates a sense like you know the person and then having had sex with them becomes weird.

by Anonymousreply 40February 20, 2019 5:17 AM

OP types clingy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 41February 20, 2019 5:21 AM

Spoken like a heartless top!

by Anonymousreply 42February 20, 2019 5:23 AM

It’s a practical social convention. A certain portion of hook-ups won’t take no for an answer or will otherwise prove to be nuts. Everyone agrees we will ghost each other so the whackos are neutralized.

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2019 5:31 AM

You came on my face! That had to mean something!

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2019 5:32 AM

When you're horny your body is saturated with hormones, your brain behaves differently, you do things you wouldn't normally do with people you normally wouldn't associate with and sometimes in hindsight you might regret it or be bewildered that you ever hooked up with certain people.

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2019 5:40 AM

I'm of the nod or give a little smile ilk, but I'm not offended if it's not reciprocated - for all of the reasons given above. First of all, there are still plenty of gay people who remain ambivalent about being promiscuous. They are promiscuous, but they don't like it being all up in their faces. A meeting with a trick in public brings out all that ambivalence. Then there is always the chance that the person you are hailing was less thrilled with the encounter than you were. Or he felt the sex was good, but you're not his type. (Sort of what r45 is saying above). Third, the person might be quite closeted. Lots of people on the apps are.

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2019 5:43 AM

Most non-lesbian thread ever

by Anonymousreply 47February 20, 2019 5:55 AM

OP, they don't forget ME.

by Anonymousreply 48February 20, 2019 7:37 AM

Get yourselves some nice beef liver.

by Anonymousreply 49February 20, 2019 7:41 AM

I have a friend who is one of these sociopaths. He fucks people he meets on apps and doesn't know their names. He didn't know, he said, that you can get to know someone post-orgasm. It has never occurred to him to ask anyone their name or see them again. I figure he must just be a bad fuck.

BITD, this didn't happen. You could always at least nod at your ex post fucktos when you saw them in public. One of my roommates and I had a couple of parties to which we invited all our ex-tricks. People stayed in touch. It was part of being in a community. Where did that go? Has the internet rendered us that dehumanized?

by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2019 8:51 AM

R17 How can you not remember someone you had sex with?

You must have a lot of unmemorable sex (?)

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2019 9:02 AM

R51, maybe they're all on drugs.

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2019 9:05 AM

[quote]R23 Good god. Basic explanation of NSA:

No Strings Attached means there’s no assumption you’ll ever seek each other out again, or that either owes the other any hope for another encounter.

No Strings Attached DOESN’T mean you’re expected to somehow magically experience the effects of a labotomy or shock treatment, where whole portions of memory disappear.

It’s not like the person saying hello is even necessarily soliciting a repeat performance. They could well just be acknowledging a person they’ve met before, like people do every day.

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2019 9:28 AM

The 3 Fs

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2019 9:31 AM

I'm positive the "walk on by" queens posting on this thread are the same Facebook queens posting about their fabulous lives with the love of their life. Meanwhile they are getting side piece action from grindr on a daily basis to relieve the tedium of their "happy home life." Its so comforting to know dirtball scumbags come in gay and straight flavors.

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2019 9:47 AM

"Dirtball scumbags"

The latest Ben and Jerry's

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2019 9:51 AM

Apparently, OP thinks that Grindr and Scruff are dating apps.

You should be happy you got some cock and move on.

by Anonymousreply 57February 20, 2019 10:04 AM

It sounds weirdly furtive and/or closeted.

by Anonymousreply 58February 20, 2019 10:16 AM

[quote]R7 How do you just randomly bump into people that you've fucked?

By living in Manhattan or West Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 59February 20, 2019 10:21 AM

Bitch, I got three little words for y’all to remember me by (and fo damn sho y’all fairies better): Walk. On. By.

by Anonymousreply 60February 20, 2019 10:25 AM

OP, you sound needy.

by Anonymousreply 61February 20, 2019 10:27 AM

Close, R61. OP is the sucking chest wound of desperation and need.

by Anonymousreply 62February 20, 2019 10:36 AM

Guys some of you need serious therapy for your dependency issues. All you did was fuck, it's not like you took out a loan together.

by Anonymousreply 63February 20, 2019 10:46 AM

Unspoken rule: hookups must not be acknowledged in other settings until you move to a first date.

by Anonymousreply 64February 20, 2019 10:48 AM

Brrrr. This thread is chilling.

by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2019 10:49 AM

Bottom drama.

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2019 10:53 AM

Hey OP - I completely get you. So many people here are being vile. OP isn’t being clingy or desperate or dickmatised - I think he’s just being a reasonable human being!

You’ve been intimate - really intimate with someone - and now they can’t even crack a smile or a say hello? I mean - there are people I see in the park once every few weeks while we’re out walking our respective dogs - I don’t know them or their names - and they’re polite and friendly and happy to see you and smile and say hello....

Some fucking community we have here!

I mean - unless you’re a Calvin Klein model or equivalent looks-wise - you’re disposable. And OP - you think it hurts a week or two after the event? Try having sec at a sauna/steam room - hot, filthy, fantastic sex - which includes passionate kissing - looking into each other’s eyes and really feeling connected - and hitting that sexual nirvana with a total stranger that somehow feels profound and really extraordinary - and then encountering them in a corridor fifteen minutes afterwards and having them look straight through you as if you don’t exist...

It’s unhealthy and bad for the psyche. I just stopped going eventually. I found it worse with the hyper masculine guys. Oddly enough the friendliest gay guys I met were often the ones who’d cop grief for being too femme - or actual drag queens.

As it is think so many straight giys’ toxic masculinity fucks with their heads - but it’s even worse with gay guys!

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2019 11:04 AM

that's what happens when you fuck homeless men. they're strug out on heroin.

by Anonymousreply 68February 20, 2019 11:27 AM

Why would you SAY "hello!" to some random trick from the past you happen to pass in public? A brief nod would've been enough. I do that to hook-ups I meet all the time and in some occasions (usually in bars) it turns to a conversation and another hook-up.

If you show too much interest you come off as desperate.

by Anonymousreply 69February 20, 2019 11:33 AM

[You’ve been intimate - really intimate with someone]

R67 - random hookup fucking does not at all equate to what you're wanting to describe here. You're describing a date of some sort. If I went on a DATE with someone, yes I'd reply back with a hello on the street, even if the date went poorly.

If I showed up at your house, based on A HOOKUP APP, we fucked, then I left, that means I came to fuck, not "be intimate." When I mean, no-strings-attached, I mean NO STRINGS ATTACHED. We're here to be animalistic. People are sending knitting and decorating photos via Grindr, they're sending dick pics.

Don't confuse a hookup with a date.

by Anonymousreply 70February 20, 2019 11:42 AM

*not sending knitting and decorating photos via Grindr

by Anonymousreply 71February 20, 2019 11:43 AM

it's taking things out of order in the relationship pyramid. when you rush the sex without a foundation of friendship there is nothing there to build upon. just facts of human relationships.

by Anonymousreply 72February 20, 2019 12:01 PM

The walk on by rule only applies to fellow gay men. If it's a "straight" married guy DL queens would be swarming all over like flies to horseshit, including stalking the clueless hausfrau and threatening her for stealing their man.

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2019 12:02 PM

after i fuck n suck i like to forget.

by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2019 12:11 PM

R74, so do they.

by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2019 12:29 PM

Wow. This is all very eye opening. I don't know if I want to laugh, cry or jump off a bridge. I say hi to passing strangers that have kind faces. I would surely smile and say hi to someone I put my dick into. I don't expect a conversation or anything, but I could never be so cruel.

by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2019 12:51 PM

oh get over it. go find another hobby. or try jacking off.

by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2019 12:53 PM

Their theme song: "Leave Me This Way."

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2019 12:53 PM

That sorta happened to me. There was this guy I used to fuck all the time at the local bathhouse. I never knew his name til I showed up at his wedding (to a woman), I was a guest of the brides family. Bitch pretended not to know me, but he sure as hell did. Funny thing is, we’ve gotten to be pretty good friends since then but we don’t fuck. I never saw him at a bathhouse since then.

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2019 1:08 PM

Play whore games, win whore prizes.

Its called false intimacy for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2019 1:20 PM

Aw, OP just toddled out of the Gay Nursery! They’re so funny at this age. “My hookup ignored me, waah! ‘The gay community’ is a myth, wahh! I don’t get my own personal Pride parade every day? Waaaah!”

by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2019 1:22 PM

Really why bother. Just send flowers to your hand.

by Anonymousreply 82February 20, 2019 1:24 PM

[quote]but you may not realize one of the benefits for gay men in 2019 is hooking up - no-strings-attached, etc.

I love how R11 thinks hook up culture was invented in 2013 by a millennial named “Jaden.” Bitch, in my day we called them “tricks” and you could pick one up in the street with just a look.

by Anonymousreply 83February 20, 2019 1:24 PM

I want to know why I never meet their mothers!

by Anonymousreply 84February 20, 2019 1:29 PM

And, R83, if you saw them the next day, would you acknowledge?

by Anonymousreply 85February 20, 2019 1:30 PM

Oh honey. We had the same rules in the 80s before ANY gadgets and in the 90s with computer based hookup ups. Its just human nature and the way this game works. Some anonymous hookups don't mind turning into boyfriends, or fuckbuddies, or friends. Eventually. Some dont want anything but might say hello for a year or two or more. Some pretend you never existed, though remember. And some don't remember.

THAT is just the way it is. Whats to discuss or explore or wring hands about?

by Anonymousreply 86February 20, 2019 1:36 PM

Sounds like he voted for Trump OP.

You're best out of it. It wouldn't work out.

by Anonymousreply 87February 20, 2019 1:39 PM

R76 - you're assuming this was something super stable, with hugs/kisses when the hookup guy left, etc. You're also assuming OP just did a casual 'hi' as he passed said hookup on the street, and hookup completely ignored him.

I have a hunch that's not exactly a clear picture. I think hookup thought of this as a simple hookup - 'hey, let's fuck' 'that was cool, see ya.' In OP's mind, it meant more. When OP saw hookup on the street, I bet it was a "Heyyyy, omg, how have you been?" Hookup was probably thinking "do i know this guy? was that the guy whose house I went into under cover of night a while back?"

Don't go on hookup apps to meet dates.

by Anonymousreply 88February 20, 2019 1:40 PM

Of course not, R85.

What is wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 89February 20, 2019 2:04 PM

I used to "hook up" with guys whose names I did not, and usually would not come to know (we just called it "fucking," not "hooking up"). But that didn't mean I wouldn't acknowledge their presence when I saw them out and about.

I doubt everyone on hookup apps is as antisocial as some of you cunts on display here today. We're just talking about a nod, or a murmured "hi," and some of you are calling that "marriage." New height of internet-induced psychosis.

by Anonymousreply 90February 20, 2019 2:20 PM

You "I've never [italic]seen[/italic] you before...in my [italic]life[/italic] " cunts type "total top."

by Anonymousreply 91February 20, 2019 2:22 PM

"OP you sound like a Fatal Attraction kind of thing - maybe hookups aren't for you?"

Yeah, saying "hello" to someone is real stalker behavior!

by Anonymousreply 92February 20, 2019 2:28 PM

[QUOTE]If I showed up at your house, based on A HOOKUP APP, we fucked, then I left, that means I came to fuck, not "be intimate

Ending up with someone's DNA inside you via oral or anal sounds pretty intimate to me.

by Anonymousreply 93February 20, 2019 2:43 PM

I just throw them a knowing glance.

by Anonymousreply 94February 20, 2019 2:51 PM

[quote]Ending up with someone's DNA inside you via oral or anal sounds pretty intimate to me.

You sound psycho.

by Anonymousreply 95February 20, 2019 2:55 PM

It really does strange things to your psyche when you think you’ve connected with someone in bed and you’re just an anonymous piece of meat to them.

When everyone you know is just an anonymous piece of meat, you end up bitter and alone.

How about being friendly to your fellow human being? The gay community is small, why not be cordial to each other?

by Anonymousreply 96February 20, 2019 2:56 PM

I usually just crack a smile if I see a hookup on the street. Sometimes they respond and other times they don’t.

Life goes on

by Anonymousreply 97February 20, 2019 2:57 PM

There's no reason why casual sex needs to be cold and impersonal. It sounds to me like these ghosters either are marinated in shame about their sexuality or are just high and mighty snobs who do not think penetration of an intimate area constitutes an introduction.

by Anonymousreply 98February 20, 2019 3:01 PM

There are no “rules.” R3 is a douchebag / player / pig.

The closest thing to a rule is common courtesy, which is why I wave, nod or chat if the guy seems receptive to that.

But I do try to feel out the situation. Some tricks are not comfortable with acknowledgement because they’re closeted, cheating or they think they’re better than you and can’t be seen talking with you.

I give those guys their space.

by Anonymousreply 99February 20, 2019 3:09 PM

I sucked off and smoked out (420) a straight Trump-supporting, 22yo when I was 30, two years ago. He said I have the best head he’s ever had after shooting a huge nut down my throat.

Four months later I saw him at a bus stop, and he didn’t recognize me at first. Then, he finally recognized me and we chatted. I wanted to tell him I wanted his fat dick Again but couldn’t get the nerve.

by Anonymousreply 100February 20, 2019 3:47 PM

If he's a Trump supporter you should have just told him to eat shit and die

by Anonymousreply 101February 20, 2019 4:08 PM

I won’t turn down some good white dick, he could be a Hitler suppprter as far as I care. In fact, I sucked off a former white supremacist one time—he showed me his swastika. Good white dick is good white dick.

by Anonymousreply 102February 20, 2019 4:15 PM

Reminder

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 20, 2019 7:53 PM

[quote]R92 Yeah, saying "hello" to someone is real stalker behavior!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 20, 2019 9:15 PM

After I've seen you have a brownout it the heat of passion I really don't want to have lunch with you a couple of weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 105February 20, 2019 10:08 PM

I wear sunglasses everywhere and pretend not to see anyone I know or have been intimate with.

by Anonymousreply 106February 20, 2019 10:51 PM

I'm the same way. I pretend to know noone. Like is just easier that way.

by Anonymousreply 107February 20, 2019 11:03 PM

"I wanted his fat [trump] dick Again [sic]..."

Now THAT'S psycho.

by Anonymousreply 108February 20, 2019 11:12 PM

I don't go home with people I wouldn't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 109February 20, 2019 11:53 PM

But, dude, it's only sex! No biggie.

by Anonymousreply 110February 21, 2019 12:16 AM

When some guy comes up to me and says "Remember me, I'm the guy whose dick you grabbed!" I'm like "How do you expect me to remember all 7800 guys I groped!"

by Anonymousreply 111February 21, 2019 1:23 AM

[quote]R17 Why do I owe you something because the sex was good?

Because my ad said THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 112February 21, 2019 5:33 AM

If I had to pick the one thing I like the least about being gay, it's the overabundance of men who think an orgasm means goodbye.

by Anonymousreply 113February 21, 2019 2:30 PM

I like to write poems afterwards and then read them aloud to my trick.

Most of the time they cut me off and say they have to be somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 114February 21, 2019 3:49 PM

^ Kevin Lanflisi, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 115February 21, 2019 3:51 PM

Hot, R100.

by Anonymousreply 116March 10, 2020 2:21 AM

Are you a woman OP?

by Anonymousreply 117March 10, 2020 2:26 AM

We are men. I don’t give a fuck about any guy I’ve hooked up with. That’s why we are gay. We don’t have to do that hetero bullshit of pretending to care about someone. Men who are coupled-up are weak. They have settled for a heteronormative life. What losers.

by Anonymousreply 118March 10, 2020 3:27 AM

It's called maturity, R118. It's called intimacy. It's way sexier than banging anything that moves.

by Anonymousreply 119March 10, 2020 3:30 AM

R119 - it’s called defeat. You are settling with another guy who has no self esteem. Enjoy hiding out together. Waste of an amazing gay life.

by Anonymousreply 120March 10, 2020 3:33 AM

What do you want? I'm not going to go pick out curtains with you just because I wrecked your butthole.

by Anonymousreply 121March 10, 2020 3:40 AM

… and they only get married if they find someone with a good job. Money is love.

by Anonymousreply 122March 10, 2020 3:49 AM

R36 I thought that was funny, you be jealous bitch.

by Anonymousreply 123March 10, 2020 3:55 AM

Nasty bitch you must think you are way more than you are, apparently you really are not, so get over it. Actually, you must have been a real dud to not even warrant an acknowledgement must less a call back. Go let mommy kiss it and make it better. Life's tough get used to it.

by Anonymousreply 124March 10, 2020 4:04 AM

You're not on my Christmas card list just because I made you cum!

by Anonymousreply 125March 10, 2020 4:05 AM

Hey OP, what can I say, it was late, I was horny, you were there I was desperate to get off. We BOTH got something out of it. Now if I see you on the street, don't expect me to say hi. I cannot be seen or want to be reminded that I had sex with a fugly fatty fairy.

by Anonymousreply 126March 10, 2020 4:13 AM

[quote]Oh and if I don't remember you I'm not going to pretend I do. Sorry.

I've been the person who forgot but I've never NOT said hi to someone who said hi to me back, not unless there was something that made me think the person greeting me was sketchy for some reason (salesperson, scammer, mentally "interesting," that kind of thing).

But at least once I said hi to a guy who seemed to act like he knew me, and it took a couple weeks for me to realize I'd hooked up with him, but it never would have occurred to me to be rude on purpose. Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 127March 10, 2020 4:20 AM

Pump n dump behaviour is pinnacle gay self-loathing shit, the twisted irony of it is they proclaim themselves the bestest and gayest of all the gays. One of those things in life.

by Anonymousreply 128March 10, 2020 4:30 AM

I wonder why r100 didn't just ask to get together again.

by Anonymousreply 129March 10, 2020 4:31 AM

"... it was late, I was horny, you were there I was desperate to get off"

Buy a Fleshlight and leave people alone.

by Anonymousreply 130March 10, 2020 5:01 AM

No judgment here, but surely you are aware that what you described is an inherent part of the shallow culture you subscribed to when you decided to whore around. You are forgettable, like food from a vending machine: it may look good at the moment, it's easy and requires no investment of time or effort on your part, and you get some instant gratification from it; however, it's not nourishing, and you will still be hungry again soon afterward. But that's the choice you made, OP. If you want more than what you're getting back, you have to be realistic and honest with yourself about what it is you really want. Then change your habits and work at it.

by Anonymousreply 131March 10, 2020 5:11 AM

[quote]Buy a Fleshlight and leave people alone.

Flashlights cost money, plus you have to clean time. Whores like OP are free and easy pump and dump. Their mess not mine.

by Anonymousreply 132March 10, 2020 5:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!