Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ocasio-Cortez says Trump's border barrier is 'like the Berlin Wall' and complains that EVERYONE in DC 'is like, a spy!'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170February 25, 2019 6:17 PM

Too bad nobody taught her history. The Berlin Wall was erected to keep citizens in Communism. The US is building a wall to keep non-citizens out.

by Anonymousreply 1February 19, 2019 12:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 19, 2019 12:12 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 19, 2019 12:13 AM

No, she's right. Both are symbols of fascism.

But let's create ANOTHER thread to smear this woman. For someone so insignificant, you deplorables sure are intimidated by her.

by Anonymousreply 4February 19, 2019 12:14 AM

The US is doing nothing of the sort, r1. They want to build this stupid wall to appease all of the racists the Orange Clown relies on for political support. It serves NO other purpose.

by Anonymousreply 5February 19, 2019 12:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6February 19, 2019 12:15 AM

OK, I actually assumed this was a parody piece when they got to the "like" littered spy stalking bit. She's gonna wind up in a small plane crash if she doesn't figure out pretty quickly what to not say publicly.

by Anonymousreply 7February 19, 2019 12:23 AM

The plethora of “likes” might make her appear airheaded but for many it makes her more relatable. This is how young women her age speak.

by Anonymousreply 8February 19, 2019 12:30 AM

Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like. Like.

Yeah, no r8. I’m the same age as AOC and it’s doesnt make her sound relatable. It makes her sound *like* a vapid moron.

by Anonymousreply 9February 19, 2019 12:32 AM

The Soviet official line was the Wall was to protect East Berlin from American, British and French attack. The city was divided following the armistic after the fall of Berlin at the end of World War II. All of the East German - Czech Border with West Germany had a similar “defensive” design as proposed by Trump, lacking only the notorious guard towers and attack dogs.

The East German side included land mines. Much like Trump’s Wall, the border that separated East and West Germany as well as the border across East and West Berlin bifurcated houses, farms, and ran straight through buildings.

The comparision is technically apt.

by Anonymousreply 10February 19, 2019 12:39 AM

LIKE, starts @ 2:07.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 19, 2019 12:40 AM

Wouldn't the wall be a disaster for desert ecosystems, as time wore on? Don't all kinds of critters need to skitter around freely down there?

by Anonymousreply 12February 19, 2019 12:43 AM

Trump's a vapid moron R9 does his idiotic non vocabulary make him relatable to Deplorables? AOC seems to really make you rancid right wingers shit yourselves, you hit the nail on the head R4 . She's an intelligent , modern woman and you antique ( in age or attitude or both ) losers are terrified of her, choke on it right wing shitbags.

by Anonymousreply 13February 19, 2019 12:44 AM

There's no comparison. The Berlin Wall separated two parts of a city. The US wall separated two countries with different languages and cultures.

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2019 12:44 AM

[quote]She's gonna wind up in a small plane crash if she doesn't figure out pretty quickly what to not say publicly.

Like Trump? Oh, wait? Sorry, but your fantasies about the CIA taking people out are just that - fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2019 12:45 AM

What time is it in Moscow? How is the weather today?

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2019 12:46 AM

She certainly has pissed off Putin and his minions judging by how many times they've slammed her on DL.

by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2019 12:47 AM

Here's the thing: when you talk off the cuff like that and everything is recorded, you're going to say a lot of stupid things.

And she's clearly not an intellectual.

But she's 28. And I'd rather our 28 year olds have big dreams and big goals and spend the next 20 years trying to get some of them accomplished then being overly realistic pessimists who decide "well, we can't do anything!"

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2019 12:47 AM

She scares you Trumptards, run ...run before the scary woke girl gets you!

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2019 12:48 AM

R4 Border security is not facism. How many other countries just let people cross their borders?

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2019 12:49 AM

Border security is one thing R20 WALL GOOD/IMMIGRANTS BAD is another and why America is the shithole of supposed civilized countries.

by Anonymousreply 21February 19, 2019 12:52 AM

AOC go away

by Anonymousreply 22February 19, 2019 12:57 AM

She's going nowhere Trumpy R22 She'll be haunting you in your nightmares forever, run Trumpy RUN !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 23February 19, 2019 12:59 AM

I don't think politics is for her, she's a train wreck is slow motion, on fire, heading off a cliff. Major mess.

by Anonymousreply 24February 19, 2019 1:01 AM

Not immigrants bad. MEXICAN immigrants bad.

When one side is being lumped together as criminals and rapists who want to do harm to the other, than it can be considered fascism. One of the tenets of fascism is fear mongering and the bigoted rhetoric towards Mexicans is a perfect example of that.

by Anonymousreply 25February 19, 2019 1:01 AM

Whereas Trump is a bastion of political know how who will be a a shining beacon to future generations right R24? Of course R25 but you know these bigots have endless hate for anything different to them, Mexicans are enemy number one but they have plenty of room in their darkness for all.

by Anonymousreply 26February 19, 2019 1:07 AM

[quote]The Berlin Wall was erected to keep citizens in Communism.

Not according to the DDR, silly. They called it an "anti-fascism protection barrier".

[quote]The US is building a wall to keep non-citizens out.

well that's what they're telling us, anyways.

by Anonymousreply 27February 19, 2019 1:08 AM

Can we just assign her to follow Trump around at all times to piss him off? It will have the added advantage of, like, keeping her, like, occupied by something she's, like, good at...being annoying.

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2019 1:08 AM

Trump and AOC are both too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2019 1:10 AM

Don't knock it R28 she's really getting under the right wing skin and that's just great, shame some of you older 'liberals' find her irritating but you'll have to get used to it, there will be plenty more like her to come, either get on board or get left behind. R29 the both sides are as bad as one another argument is somewhat tainted these days.

by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2019 1:12 AM

Do we really need to wait for her to be 35 before she is president? If it were an AOC-Omar ticket the Dems would sweep everywhere but Mississippi in 2020. Maxine as AG. Jackson-Lee, Secretary of State. The Repubs' heads would blow off. Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2019 1:14 AM

Like, I hate her bitch glasses.

by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2019 1:15 AM

Spending all your time hating women must be really taxing on you, OP.

Oh, I probably shouldn't have brought up taxes, seeing as how everyone is cluing into that Trumpscam.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2019 1:15 AM

All these pathetic old conservatives ( of all political types ) picking on the clever new girl, you are really showing your old asses and it ain't pretty.

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2019 1:18 AM

She makes Caroline Kennedy look, like, eloquent.

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2019 1:33 AM

You make yourself look like a cunt R35

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2019 1:36 AM

She's a loon who will implode before our eyes.

by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2019 1:37 AM

Well, she is right about the Wall, people pass freely North and South throughout the border towns. Erecting an unnecessary wall would only create chaos.

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2019 1:39 AM

She's fantastic and best of all she scares all you old farts shitless , she's coming for you you frightened old dears!

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2019 1:40 AM

She's proof of the shambles that the dem party is in. What a disaster. She's just another clown in the clown car who will guarantee Trump 2020.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2019 1:40 AM

I'd take her more seriously if she had those gums contoured!

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2019 1:41 AM

Hate on her all you want, but she's not going anywhere. Some of her clapback tweets aimed at Rethugs like Junior Mint and Horse-Face Coulter have been devastatingly on-point. Her five-minute take-down of our corrupt campaign finance scheme at that hearing two weeks ago was brilliant. Does she hit a home-run every time? No, but no one does. And, the fact that she pisses off and scares the Repukes and conservatives in general is just an added bonus.

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2019 1:42 AM

Trump is a fat sack of shit R40 who couldn't even fit in a clown car, if he did get in his massive bulk would make it immobile, he would lie the scenario into a heroic episode of course, such is the pathetic nature of your hero.

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2019 1:44 AM

Keep telling yourself that, r40.

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2019 1:45 AM

[quote]Some of her clapback tweets aimed at Rethugs like Junior Mint and Horse-Face Coulter have been devastatingly on-point.

Things must be hard for y’all laid off Buzzfeed staff.

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2019 1:50 AM

Some of you are nuts. We can like that she trolls the shit out of Trump and the Repugs and also see that she needs a little more education on the facts and maybe a course in speaking without using 'like' every five seconds because it makes her sound like an idiot. Some of us don't need to follow people like mindless cult members and can actually hold two thoughts in our minds at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2019 1:51 AM

R20. You don’t get out much, do you? You haven’t been to Europe I suppose? Once you enter any EU country you traverse freely across the borders without any border check across all 28 member nations.

El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala and Nicaragua have open borders between them as well, as do Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador and Columbia. The entire Caribbean Basin (“CARICOM”) argreement provides free transit between all those nations citizens, as does the Gulf Cooperation Agreement Council nations and the East African Community countries.

That’s what ... 60+ countries that have open borders, no including Australia and New Zealand, India, Nepal and Bhutan?

The only countries with a controlled border policed by military where the border is shared with a friendly country is Russia, China and the US. Russia has a unique half-closed border with Belorus where the border is closed to foreigners, Russia and China have a heavily armed and patrolled common border with frequent military classes.

Then there’s the US.

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote] Things must be hard for y’all laid off Buzzfeed staff.

She shut down both of those idiots with 140 characters.

What have you done?

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2019 1:55 AM

If those thoughts encourage pissing on a rising star to the glee of the opposition then those thoughts are destructive R 46 Right wingers very rarely criticize their own and that is a strength of theirs you should perhaps consider when you are bashing what you say is your side. This is a war and no time to be giving the enemy any help.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2019 1:56 AM

Republicans are scared. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2019 1:57 AM

Republicans are always scared R50, hate and fear are their main emotions.

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2019 1:59 AM

Sorry, R49, it I wanted to be a mindless idiot lemming, I'd be a Repug. She says some good things and pisses off the Repugs. That's great. But, she can improve. You must be of the "everyone gets a trophy" generation who can't form a thought without consensus.

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2019 1:59 AM

She is shockingly stupid. Not merely naive. She is shamelessly unintelligent.

by Anonymousreply 53February 19, 2019 2:00 AM

I'm in my fifties R52 but not stuck in the past as you seem to be , hating the modern world is the benchmark of those who have given up.

by Anonymousreply 54February 19, 2019 2:02 AM

Well, then you're just pathetic, R54. To reach that age and still mindlessly bandwagon jump is just sad. Being critical is how people grow and get better. If you really wanted her to go somewhere with her ideas, you'd be agreeing with me that she needs to educate herself a bit more and work on her speaking. But, you're not a thinker, you're a follower.

by Anonymousreply 55February 19, 2019 2:04 AM

And you R55 are an old fart who believes you are a free thinker but in reality are just bitter at change, modern politics is not dependent on elocution lessons whatever you may have read from Emily Post.

by Anonymousreply 56February 19, 2019 2:07 AM

R31 you are insane wanting to fill important positions with incredibly stupid, totally racist, haters with their own agendas, none of which benefit Americans

by Anonymousreply 57February 19, 2019 2:15 AM

Isn't that the exact way Trump is already filling the important position R57?

by Anonymousreply 58February 19, 2019 2:17 AM

People forget that as recently as 2006 much of the fencing along the Southern border was [bold]non existent[/bold] and somehow the country survived all those years.

by Anonymousreply 59February 19, 2019 2:22 AM

R59: AND on top of that, you DID NOT need a passport to go to Canada and it was vice versa, Mexico I'm not sure of. 2006 is about the time that all changed as well.

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2019 2:30 AM

I'm convinced she's a sleeper agent sent by the Russians to take down the Democrat party.

by Anonymousreply 61February 19, 2019 2:33 AM

Out of interest who do you AOC haters admire among Dems?

by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2019 2:35 AM

I guess r47 has never tired to move to Canada, EU countries, pick any place in South America or Anywhere else in the world.

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2019 2:39 AM

The thing that's going to damage the Democratic party is it turning into a cult fest. So sick of stupid people who have no idea what real leadership looks like and just jump on the personality bandwagon.

R56, I'm more than a decade younger than you. Yet, you act like a child with a new toy and can't even respond to the real points I made about people growing due to critique. She needs more education. Fact. She needs to listen more than talk for a little while longer. She needs to learn to speak with authority or she will never be taken seriously beyond being a cute little shit stirrer. So, keep your little pet ignorant and entertaining or help her grow into a true agent of change that can actually get something done. In the mean time, grow up.

by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2019 3:29 AM

[quote] She shut down both of those idiots with 140 characters. What have you done?

Christ. We really have regressed.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote] 'Here in DC it’s like, so weird,' she said. 'It's like everybody is like, a spy. Like, it’s so bizarre.'

She sounds like some hick from the sticks. Hard to believe she's from NYC.

by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2019 5:44 AM

I'm getting really sick of the moral outrage on the left. Liberals are supposed to care about secularism, so how is morality now the main focus of their politics and government policies? I'm not religious, and therefore I would very much prefer logical and practical arguments for/against policies. There are practical reasons to oppose the wall. Voters who don't like immigrants very much aren't going to be swayed by an appeal to morality, so how about using practical arguments against the wall? Appealing to morality is lazy, and it's a losing strategy. At this point, I have to conclude that liberals like to lose.

by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2019 6:00 AM

R62

I like Harris. She's tough and smart, and I trust her not to make a complete mess of things, which appears to be the most anyone can ask of a presidential candidate these days.

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2019 6:02 AM

Secularism is not antithetical to morality. That's a crazy argument.

by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2019 6:09 AM

Question: Who is more idiotic?

1. Ocasio-Cortez?

2. The voters who elected her?

Answer:

All of the above.

by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2019 6:11 AM

[quote]Secularism is not antithetical to morality.

R69 is obviously unaware that Göring was a humanist.

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2019 6:14 AM

Are any other Dems who think this woman is a complete attention whore and utter moron, sick and tired of being called Boris every time we post an opinion that is not in line with the Berniebros?

by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2019 6:17 AM

^ Sounds like something a Boris would say

by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2019 6:23 AM

OMG, this is getting tiresome... AOC said this, AOC said that.... Trolling and copy paste from the Daily Fail. OP, go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2019 6:25 AM

You sound much older R64 , pompous and dry , your parental tone is patronizing and your point about her needing to grow via critique ( from your wise counsel no doubt ? ) is redundant , time will of course add finesse to her presentation but her authenticity is her appeal, whether you approve or not is down to your personal prejudice. She's a decade younger than you and has already achieved the double of terrifying Republicans and atrophied Democrats alike , she would hardly register if she was the insignificant piece of fluff you dismiss her as. The world has changed, is changing daily and the patrician politician is not the only game in town any longer, in fact it seems hollow and glib. I'd rather see 10 more like her than the usual 80 year old suspects lurking for their chance to realize their cob-webby ambition at last. Meanwhile you need to get the stick out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2019 9:59 AM

R75: Sarah Palin.

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2019 10:33 AM

[quote]I'd rather see 10 more like her

Yes R75, that's exactly what America needs. More woefully ignorant, self-promoting attention whores in Congress and the House.

by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2019 10:43 AM

Aren't those the qualities Americans look for in a President R77 ?

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2019 10:59 AM

I love bow much she freaks you out, OP. You and all the other conservative dinosaurs gasping for breath in this new political environment. Proves she’s telling the truth.

by Anonymousreply 79February 19, 2019 11:04 AM

They need to open the borders and let people flow freely to the US from Mexico so they can do all the menial jobs that no one else wants to do such as working in the fields, housekeeping, food preparation, etc...

by Anonymousreply 80February 19, 2019 11:11 AM

She's kind of like the Tomi Lahren of the left.

by Anonymousreply 81February 19, 2019 12:04 PM

R68 watch Harris carefully. Resting bitch face. Very superior, cunty attitude. Does not think well on her feet. Fumbles for answers and flip flops...like her answers to the Jussie situation. Someone keeps trying to make her happen. She lied about listening to Snoop and other rappers before they even were in show biz. Affair with a married man not smart. She seems to love fame and attention. Can't see her sitting down with world leaders. And anyone who wants open borders is either 1) idiotic or 2) pandering to a certain segment whose votes she wants.

by Anonymousreply 82February 19, 2019 2:32 PM

So , after being asked who the AOC haters do like out of Dems the one reply was shot down by R82. So basically there is nobody you miserable bitches approve of , so Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 83February 19, 2019 3:36 PM

Amy Klobuchar and Nancy Pelosi, r83. Love Nancy, actually.

by Anonymousreply 84February 19, 2019 3:40 PM

2 out of how many? You old bitches are never happy.

by Anonymousreply 85February 19, 2019 3:42 PM

Keep moving that goal post, r85.

by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2019 3:43 PM

The posts are fixed in one place R85 just like your mind

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2019 3:45 PM

[quote]Proves she’s telling the truth.

Uh, no R79. All it proves is that you're ignorant to call what she spews "truth".

by Anonymousreply 88February 19, 2019 3:47 PM

So, in other words, you're saying your mind is all over the place. Got it, r87. It explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 89February 19, 2019 3:47 PM

You've been watching the Golden Girls again haven't you R89 honing that razor wit, my mind is open , I'm prepared to give the under 60s a chance

by Anonymousreply 90February 19, 2019 4:10 PM

I have a very liberal friend a Dem of long standing who has the same blind spot as you guys. He's in his 60s and hates any new faces on the political scene, he is particularly riled by David Hogg, I asked why and he said he resented this youth spouting off on a subject older and wiser heads had spent entire careers working on. I pointed out that those heads had not achieved very much and what was the harm in Hogg adding to the debate, but he was adamantly, unshakably against.

by Anonymousreply 91February 19, 2019 4:15 PM

She's Animal Farm and Silk Stockings come to life. She can be bought. She will be bought. She is well on her way to being bought. She'll be exposed as one of the biggest frauds and sell-outs of the socialist crowd. But don't you worry your little easily led minds about such things because outwardly she'll still be playing the good little socialist.

You see, young ones, people with huge egos crave the spotlight and with the spotlight comes fame and with fame comes offers and with offers comes temptation. Let's all check back in one year and see what her net worth is compared to when she arrived in D.C., shall we? Socialist my ass.

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2019 4:34 PM

Awww r90, got a spanking and now she's trying to paint people with DL's favorite insult --you're old! Well, since you're here, r90, you must be old. Isn't that how DL works?

by Anonymousreply 93February 19, 2019 4:36 PM

I'm certainly not young R93 but thankfully not atrophied in my thinking like your good self. If you consider your lame bon mot a 'spanking' you really need to get out more.

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2019 4:40 PM

R94, you're telling people to get out more? Just read your own comments in this thread and stop being a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2019 4:44 PM

I would recommend it R94 old doesn't have to mean only thinking sense can come from the over 60s, mixing with younger people can broaden your mind.

by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2019 4:46 PM

This is the way women in politics are treated:" cunt, ignorant bitch, dumb". Wow, men just love to use those words on them . Go and vote for Trump and his crooks again. They are really "fine" people.

by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2019 4:48 PM

Ah, I can see from r94s comments in the 'UK: Labour' thread that she's a troll just looking to pick fights.

by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2019 4:51 PM

They are really try to distract us from the Trump stupidities with this woman. Sad that DL( and social media in general) are helping them to build this narrative.

by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2019 4:52 PM

I thought you were above DL insults R98 isn't the 'she' and 'troll' tropes the oldest in the DL lexicon? Everyone is here to pick a fight and you are no exception, you're just not very good at it.

by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2019 4:56 PM

Like, like, like.

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2019 5:04 PM

R100, troll, below are the first three comments you made in the UK:Labour thread. The other 30 or so comments you made in that thread are similar, as are your comments in this thread. You've been outed as a troll, now run along toots.

[quote]You're fluent in stupid cunt tho' R70

[quote]R73 You failed there didn't you hun?

[Quote]You sound like a real charmer R122 Are you not a Brit yourself?

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2019 5:09 PM

I wish she didn’t use the word “like” all the time. Makes her sound stupid.

“I mean, like, everyone is, like, a spy”

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2019 5:10 PM

Avoid any AOC threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2019 5:13 PM

Very interesting R91. And yes, that is very real. I love these kids, find their approach very fresh and honestly, effective. I'm 40, AOC is not that much younger but Hogg, Emma González are, and I love what they're doing. They're not beating around the bush, very direct and not asking permission. Let's go. My own generation, we did what we could which was not much. They're not taking any shit. Same with the Greta climate girl from Sweden. Shit is getting very real.

Of course the oldies are scared. I like that.

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2019 5:19 PM

You need some context to those randoms R102 My first reply was to someone who said he'd like to move to London but doesn't speak Arabic ( speaking cunt was no problem for them tho ) the second was in response to someone saying London had become a shithole and the third was to resident lunatic Matt ( the Mary Poppins nutcase ) who was spouting his usual madness which I thoroughly enjoyed exposing . Your attempt to shame me is very poor and does you no credit. All this because you resent youth. You are clearly a very bitter type who doesn't like being put in their place. Now you run along 'Toots' and take your nap you must be exhausted from your Miss Marple act.

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2019 5:20 PM

Exactly R105 but most of the guys here only want their politics from the ancient, I don't understand why they are so threatened other than resentment at Father Time.

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2019 5:22 PM

Looks like the troll opened up another browser to talk to iself, r105 is now picking fights here and in a Bernie Sanders thread using the same language as Original Troll.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]Avoid any AOC threads on DL.

Most get deleted or closed anyway.

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2019 5:30 PM

Wasn't it determined that a lot of the people perpetuating these "let's analyze AOC's daily bowel movement" threads were from suspect overseas IPs? Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2019 5:42 PM

“I love how much she freaks you out”

“Republicans are always scared”

“the fact that she pisses off and scares the Repukes “

“and best of all she scares all you old farts shitless”

“She scares you Trumptards, run “

“She'll be haunting you in your nightmares forever,”

“ losers are terrified of her, “

Uh... you sound unhinged. No one, but no one, is scared of this woman. Criticizing her....mocking her... is what it is. Actually, if anything, Republicans are thrilled about the Dems having someone like her.

[quote]Once you enter any EU country you traverse freely across the borders without any border check across all 28 member nations.

You haven't been to Europe lately have you?

[quote]The only countries with a controlled border policed by military where the border is shared with a friendly country is Russia, China and the US.

Completely false. Utterly ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2019 5:59 PM

You're wrong again R108 a position I'm sure you're very familiar with, no other browsers for me, as you've seen from your investigations I have interacted on a range of subjects and have nothing to hide. Your interest in me is flattering , if somewhat creepy, but if it gives you pleasure feel free to keep checking on me, I on the other hand am indifferent to you.

by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2019 6:15 PM

I see Bernie made it official that he is running for President today. Has AOC announced who she's endorsing yet?

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2019 8:12 PM

AOC, like, totally likes to get likes. Hashtag #AMIRITE Hashtag #SOWOKESOSOSOWOKE

by Anonymousreply 114February 19, 2019 8:21 PM

I agree with everything R82 said. She totally froze up with the questions about what ever that POS name is. Resting bitch face is a calculated coverup to give her time to think; she's not quick.

by Anonymousreply 115February 19, 2019 9:16 PM

She speaks to truth. Gonna be interesting till she turns 35.

by Anonymousreply 116February 19, 2019 10:47 PM

[quote]Republicans are scared. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh honey. Fox News turned AOC into the second coming of Lenin, Stalin and Pol Pot for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 117February 19, 2019 11:44 PM

It isn't fear, r117. The more they can link the candidates to her ideas the easier it will be for them in 2020. Fear no, a gift...yes.

by Anonymousreply 118February 19, 2019 11:49 PM

So pushing a progressive freshman Congresswoman as the second coming of Stalin is going to get out wingnut votes in Buttfuck PA?

Um....okay.

by Anonymousreply 119February 19, 2019 11:56 PM

Yup, r119. Not just a freshman congresswoman, but one that Bernie Sanders foisted on us as the second coming by dragging her around the country to stump for progressives before she even won her own election. And since then, she's made a series of high profile missteps. She truly is another Sarah Palin- a politician whose profile was raised well before it should have been.

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2019 12:02 AM

Or maybe they're just diverting attention from the fact that the president of the United States is a babbling psychotic child with mob ties.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2019 12:12 AM

We've always known that, r121. That's nothing new. Even Pelosi is shading her. She put herself out there and when you do that you become fair game for criticism. The issue is that she doesn't have the smarts to go along with the profile.

by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2019 12:17 AM

Emma and Hogg are whiney no nothings controlled by the far left and goon Hollywood types. Any teenybopper can mouth off. Looking for future leaders? Look to those victim Covington boys...all class...much smarter and more polite than whiney teens riding around in luxury coaches provided by Hollywood/Soros, shooting off their mouths. I can see cupcake typing away, upset over someone with a different view.

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2019 12:21 AM

R63. Oh you silly old Nannygoat. I’ve lived overseas much of m life in the military, so I’ve always carried a passport. I travel pretty much non stop for work. As for moving - yes. I’m planning my retirement and working the numbers. I have several cities to visit, but I’m looking at Guadalajara Mexico, Quito Ecuador as my top two choices.

I’ll get permanent residency in either country after six months and have a passport. In Mercosur countries, that gives me the option to freely move and work without a visa - which I don’t get with a US passport given the currently state of relations.

by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2019 1:15 AM

R111 Yes actually. I travel constantly for work. But thanks for waving your (completely ignored) attempt at implied at anti-islamism.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2019 1:20 AM

So Canada and Europe won't have you, r124?

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2019 1:23 AM

I’m gonna block the “speaks to truth” assholes. Sick of that moronic phrase.

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2019 1:23 AM

Who’s the 40 year old talking about “oldies”?

by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2019 1:24 AM

R126. I hate cold weather, dumbass. You leap to conclusions and trip over logs a lot don’t you?

by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2019 1:35 AM

Nope, r129. Your post only addressed South and central America, which were last on the list and you conveniently left off everything else, asshat.

by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2019 1:41 AM

R130 As it’s my retirement I’m planning, I fail to see why it concerns you. What’s your malfunction?

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2019 1:54 AM

You brought it up, r131 and I questioned it. You're the one malfunctioning.

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2019 1:59 AM

Considering that Honecker assembled the wall in the dead of night with the East German military....

...and the fact that the DDR called it everything except a wall...

...she's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2019 2:03 AM

R132. You must have failed a substantial number of classes that involved logic, as that one reached for post hoc ergo propter and fell down a slippery slope. I expect you waffle through life raising irrelevant points and blaming others with your passive aggressive behavior.

How my retirement plans support any of your points (whatever they may be, in theory) are lost in your childish muling. Perhaps you should go back to your fascist friends on Fox News and The Blaze where you feel the love and acceptance you crave and nobody interacts with you.

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2019 2:20 AM

The damage this woman has inflicted on her constituents, by her aggressive lobbying to stop an Amazon headquarters, will hopefully be enough for them to wake up and say “this bitch is crazy!”

by Anonymousreply 135February 20, 2019 2:34 AM

Anyone who believes the following can only be an idiot:

[quote]Once you enter any EU country you traverse freely across the borders without any border check across all 28 member nations.

[quote]The only countries with a controlled border policed by military where the border is shared with a friendly country is Russia, China and the US.

by Anonymousreply 136February 20, 2019 2:35 AM

I forgot to add, the fact that she has a degree in economics and was so stupid that she thought that the $3 billion in tax breaks could immediately be used to fund schools and infrastructure, despite that those tax breaks only existed if Amazon actually moved, just underlines how ignorant she is.

Socialist love to spend other peoples money, and don’t understand why people don’t just voluntarily give them even more money so they can make our lives wonderful!

by Anonymousreply 137February 20, 2019 2:36 AM

She’s a disaster and Bernie Sanders would be a disaster for the US is elected President.

by Anonymousreply 138February 20, 2019 2:45 AM

Can't they impeach her? Can't they send her in the next rocket to the moon? Can't they stick Omar on the same ship? How does such hateful, racist attitudes get elected?

by Anonymousreply 139February 20, 2019 2:57 AM

Does Tinymeat have a nickname for her?

by Anonymousreply 140February 20, 2019 10:40 AM

A little instructive reading on the Schengen Agreement for the big dummy @ R136..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 20, 2019 11:15 PM

*ahem*

[quote]The Schengen Agreement (English: /ˈʃɛŋən/) is a treaty which led to the creation of Europe's Schengen Area, [bold]in which internal border checks have largely been abolished. [/bold] It was signed on 14 June 1985, near the town of Schengen, Luxembourg, by five of the ten member states of the then European Economic Community. It proposed measures intended to [bold]gradually abolish border checks at the signatories' common borders, [/bold]including reduced speed vehicle checks which allowed vehicles to cross borders without stopping, allowing residents in border areas freedom to cross borders away from fixed checkpoints, and the harmonisation of visa policies.[1]

by Anonymousreply 142February 20, 2019 11:16 PM

R142 You know nothing. Have you been to Europe lately?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 20, 2019 11:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 20, 2019 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145February 20, 2019 11:35 PM

[quote]The European Union will deploy 10,000 armed border guards to tackle unlawful migration by 2020, the European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker announced in a speech on Wednesday.

[quote]The force will have the power to use armed force on the E.U.’s external borders, according to a draft of the document reported Monday by the Financial Times.

by Anonymousreply 146February 20, 2019 11:37 PM

She’s only as dumb as her fans who literally are afraid “Putin’s minions” have infiltrated a gay web forum.

Like, that’s like, super cringe.

by Anonymousreply 147February 20, 2019 11:37 PM

134, oh, dear. Muling?

Like, bwahahaaaaa! Did you also attend BU?

by Anonymousreply 148February 20, 2019 11:39 PM

[quote]R142 You know nothing. Have you been to Europe lately?

London and Berlin in September. Had had to go through passport control both times because I'm American and....

....wait for it....

UK isn't part of the Schengen Agreement.

So, [bold]NO YUR THE STOOPID![/bold] is all you've got in your defense?

by Anonymousreply 149February 20, 2019 11:44 PM

It's pretentious but highly entertaining, r148. I wonder which other posters it's going to shake its tiny fists into the air about and scream "YOU'RE REPUBLICAN"!

by Anonymousreply 150February 20, 2019 11:50 PM

It's a shame the British didn't settle Mexico. We could've had another Canada to our south and everything would be just peachy.

by Anonymousreply 151February 21, 2019 12:10 AM

Here's to you A O C, jump on the short bus, pick up the cupcake troll and the grease fire troll and get on the train across the ocean to Iraq. Shoot off your mouth to them. Cry for Republicans to help you. Watch how fast they move.

by Anonymousreply 152February 21, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]London and Berlin in September. Had had to go through passport control both times because I'm American and........

And if you were from a European country you would have had to do the same.

So what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 153February 21, 2019 10:11 AM

She doubled down on her “hot take” about spending the $3Bn on education and infrastructure, claiming WE simply misunderstood her.

Her alma mater must be so proud of her profound ignorance of economics, despite her degree in the dismal science.

As Orwell noted in 1489, it takes intelligence to be this stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154February 22, 2019 4:01 AM

Let's just say she's lucky she's pretty.

by Anonymousreply 155February 22, 2019 4:07 AM

R155

Sick burn!

Her face is aesthetically pleasant...until you get to the eyes.

Those eyes.

They’re like a live action Lovecraft novel.

by Anonymousreply 156February 22, 2019 7:09 AM

AOC = if Meghan Markle went into politics

by Anonymousreply 157February 22, 2019 7:36 AM

R157

Best post ever.

by Anonymousreply 158February 22, 2019 7:55 AM

No surprise R1557 and R158 are in such accord, the former fears a foreign accent in customer service and the latter is a great supporter of the MAGA hat wearing student suing the WP, so we can see what you have in common and why AOC would irk you so much. Democrat AOC haters, this is the calibre of people you are joining forces with in your reactionary thinking.

by Anonymousreply 159February 22, 2019 8:14 AM

If Britain had colonized Mexico, they would have done to the Indigenous People there was done to them by the British elsewhere: removal ever westward. Not nice. But yes, maybe Mexico would be more like Canada or Australia,

by Anonymousreply 160February 22, 2019 12:39 PM

It's pretty obvious she thought they were going to hand Amazon a pile of money. She didn't seem to quite understand was tax incentives/breaks were. Can her fans on here even admit the truth about this? I think it's more dangerous to be a political sycophant for someone who might not be worthy of the admiration than to be a "hater" who holds their feet to the fire. Trump comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 161February 22, 2019 7:35 PM

Every time I see those "banjo eyes" I think of that Deliverance movies except the hillbillies were smarter.

by Anonymousreply 162February 22, 2019 7:43 PM

R161, She made the same mistake a few months ago with the Pentagon money that she said would pay for 66% of single payer. She didn't realize the figure quoted was redundant and book entry, and that in reality, if all the money given to the military, ever, was added together it wouldn't come near the $20 trillion AOC thought the military is given annually.

by Anonymousreply 163February 22, 2019 7:51 PM

R159 you need to move to Afghanistan b/c you and your ilk would have this country be just like them. No need to worry about your future hon, the m will gleefully toss your prolapsed ass off a building. If A O C doesn't tear them all down.

by Anonymousreply 164February 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Your ranting is beyond cliche R164

by Anonymousreply 165February 22, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]I think it's more dangerous to be a political sycophant for someone who might not be worthy of the admiration than to be a "hater" who holds their feet to the fire.

Of course it's more dangerous. This cult of personality bullshit has got to stop. It won't though.

by Anonymousreply 166February 22, 2019 11:50 PM

I live in Huatulco, r124. It's beautiful here surrounded by beaches, very friendly and very cheap.

by Anonymousreply 167February 23, 2019 12:26 AM

Where is the grease fire troll? Can't she send her to one?

by Anonymousreply 168February 23, 2019 3:28 AM

Just FYI, OP is a Trumpster who likes to use quotes by James Woods.

[quote]Actor James Woods peddles bogus quote from Hillary Clinton's 'It Takes a Village'

[quote]Says Hillary Clinton wrote, "I believe the primary role of the state is to teach, train and raise children. Parents have a secondary role."

OP is R55 in this tread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169February 23, 2019 3:39 AM

What did Hillary really say?

Did Hillary say anything like parents have a secondary role to the state in teaching and training children?

by Anonymousreply 170February 25, 2019 6:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!