Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Princess Meghan's baby shower scheduled to take place in NYC tomorrow

Only 15 guests have been invited - jealous, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 26, 2019 2:43 PM

Only 15? I'm more shocked that she has 15 people left in her life to invite!

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2019 8:39 PM

Hopefully she will get some useful things like diapers. Those things are expensive!

by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2019 8:40 PM

I forget when a pregnant woman is supposed to refrain from air travel. The last four weeks?

Oh well. One must attend those FASHION events to line up the future merches!

by Anonymousreply 3February 18, 2019 8:44 PM

I wonder which hotel. The Mark? Plaza Athenee? There aren’t too many grand enough.

by Anonymousreply 4February 18, 2019 8:45 PM

does that jessica mulroney live in nyc?

by Anonymousreply 5February 18, 2019 8:46 PM

i was just checking that jessica's insta and she posted from a hotel a few days ago. I know that hotel. I wonder if that's where it will be?

by Anonymousreply 6February 18, 2019 8:48 PM

Shouldn't it be an English owned hotel?

by Anonymousreply 7February 18, 2019 8:50 PM

The Lowell, perhaps? R4

by Anonymousreply 8February 18, 2019 8:53 PM

The hotel she posted from on feb14 on insta is the Essex House. on CPS. It's now called Marriott something but it will always be Essex House to me, half hotel, half condos.

by Anonymousreply 9February 18, 2019 8:53 PM

She doesn't have 15 friends, I'm sure that number includes Mulroney's 3 kids, Serena's baby, Priyanka will bring Nick and her mother will bring the her dog she is always walking in L.A. and count the dog as a guest. I suppose Amal may be in NYC so that's one more and who can also double as legal advisor on all matters British.

by Anonymousreply 10February 18, 2019 8:58 PM

I think for security reasons, it will probably be The Peninsula.

by Anonymousreply 11February 18, 2019 9:01 PM

She's at the Carlyle. Which pisses me off. I gothere once a week and have forever. Last night five of us we at Bemelman's bar and I went out to have a smoke (uh oh, here comes the anti smoking poster!) and there were five town cars on the 76th street entrance (not the Madison entrance) and a gaggle of ladies came out (no meagan) with British accents and gift bags. I know the doorman well over the years and he rolled his eyes when I looked over at him. When walking back in I said "don't tell me...". He cut me off and said "yup". They made them block off five spots on the 76th side 24/7 which is a pain in the ass for the door people. And the neighbors I guess. Also, I realize this is where Diana stayed usually post marriage problems. Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 12February 18, 2019 9:08 PM

Of course, that's Clooney's fav hotel...figures...

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2019 9:13 PM

R12, thanks for that tidbit. Of course it was where Diana stayed...

I hope that scammy bitch gets hemorrhoids on her hemorrhoids.

by Anonymousreply 14February 18, 2019 9:13 PM

A good friend of ours was the GM at the Carlyle and he has now moved to become the head agent for those who purchase permanently at the Carlyle. He's been there for about 25 years. Man, does he have stories. Any way, the royal family bought a large place there that combines about four apartments back in the 70s. It is owned through a corporation but it sits vacant for eons until one of them needs it. Apparently, when the Duke and Duchess were ensconced at the Waldorf, the royal family did not want to be in same hotel should they be be in NYC. (Someday I will tell you chick a dees what Tommy Rowles, decades long bartender at Bemelman's, told me about Diana at the Ritz, which he got from the Ritz's long time bartender at the Bar Hemingway there, Colin Peter Field -- his one time mentee).

by Anonymousreply 15February 18, 2019 9:32 PM

Why in the world does she need a baby shower? It's pretty ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 16February 18, 2019 9:44 PM

OP: Markle is NOT a princess. She's a duchess. Just as Kate Middleton is not a princess; she a duchess as well.

by Anonymousreply 17February 18, 2019 9:44 PM

This is the ONLY royal reporter you should be following on Twitter...he was the one to break the news about her trip to NYC. He also knew she was in town for her baby shower. He says about 20 guests are invited to her baby shower.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 18, 2019 9:52 PM

whores

by Anonymousreply 19February 18, 2019 9:54 PM

They went to Laduree in soho over the weekend. So typical and precious. It's about as "mug cradling" as you can get. Here from the website :

The Ladurée life: dreams, little pleasures enjoyed here and there, fantasy, macaroons.

by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Is her sister invited?

by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Samantha's "agent" is trying to book a room at the Carlyle as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2019 10:01 PM

R17 Upon marriage to Prince Harry, she takes her husband's rank, so yes, she is indeed a Princess of The United Kingdom.

She even has her own coat of arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2019 10:18 PM

I wonder if Meagan and her friends will stop by The Eagle on jockstrap night and act like cute fun party girls at a gay bar.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2019 10:19 PM

R15, thank you. I posted on one of the RF threads that they own several properties in NY and I was called a liar and to post receipts. That's something you either know or don't.

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2019 10:27 PM

R25. DL can turn on all of us from time to time. I don't know of other properties. Just the Carlyle. And the Duke and Duchess of Windsor's suite at the Waldorf is now rented out (well prior to the refurb) as any normal room, if you've got the $$$. So that must have been sold.

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2019 10:42 PM

R12 sound exhausting

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2019 11:02 PM

She's having a baby shower? How very American of her.

by Anonymousreply 28February 18, 2019 11:05 PM

There's a Soho House New York in Manhattan. Maybe she'll stay there.

by Anonymousreply 29February 18, 2019 11:10 PM

I thought it was “macarons”.

Macaroons are the coconut confections.

by Anonymousreply 30February 18, 2019 11:14 PM

How many is she having in how many countries for how many people? She didn't have one friend or one relative except for her mother to come to the wedding.

She's burned a lot of bridges bedding a prince so now the only people she'll have any relations with for the rest of her life are royalist sycophants.

When Harry starts sleeping around boy is she going to be lonely.

by Anonymousreply 31February 18, 2019 11:26 PM

Is her security keeping an eye out for Samantha?

by Anonymousreply 32February 18, 2019 11:28 PM

Will her mum and dad be there?

by Anonymousreply 33February 18, 2019 11:29 PM

R30, I thought it was "What a maroon."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34February 18, 2019 11:29 PM

Is she were a princess, she would be called Meghan, Princess of Sussex. But she is not a princess. Markle is a duchess.

by Anonymousreply 35February 18, 2019 11:32 PM

R35. Same with Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 36February 18, 2019 11:37 PM

Actually, she is officially Princess Henry, although that title is obviously not used. Just like Camilla is the Princess of Wales- now that's a laugh.

by Anonymousreply 37February 18, 2019 11:38 PM

Meghan and Catherine are indeed princesses - I remember that Prince George's birth certificate listed his mother's occupation as "princess of the United Kingdom".

Anyway, baby showers are considered quite tacky among Brits, and a baby shower for someone who is literally ROYALTY is just silly.

by Anonymousreply 38February 18, 2019 11:47 PM

R38 Yes, she and Kate have the rank of Princess, by marriage, but they are not called Princesses. When, William becomes Prince of Wales, then Kate will likewise be called a Princess, based upon her marriage to a Prince holding a Princely title. Megan will never be called a Princess, just as Fergie was never called a Princess, because the second son, while being a Prince of the Realm is not given a Princely title. The only "real" princesses are those who are born princesses, such as Anne, Beatrice, and Eugenia. As it currently stands they can only be called a Princess, if they use their husband's name, like Princess Michael of Kent, does.

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2019 12:55 AM

Basically, they use their highest title. A royal dukedom trumps being a birth prince because it means the holder has been conferred the highest honor below monarch. A prince is an accident of birth. A royal dukedom conferred in adulthood is an sign of approval.

The exception: Prince (Princess) of Wales trumps Duke of Cornwall because it means heir to the throne (future Queen consort). It is also conferred later in life rather than given at birth.

Kate and Meghan are princesses (through marriage) but they are styled their husbands highest title to match.

The exception: Camilla is also the Princess of Wales but uses the Duchess of Cornwall because of Diana.

It will be interesting to see if Kate uses the title Princess of Wales after Charles ascends the throne and William becomes the heir apparent.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2019 1:26 AM

R40 There will be no problem with Kate using the Princess of Wales title, because she is married to Diana's son and is the mother of Diana's grandchildren. Camilla not using the title, is because of all the drama she created being the other woman. It actually does make me respect Camilla, that she was willing to not use the title, even though she is entitled to, out of respect for Diana's memory, both for the sake of her step-children William and Harry and the public.

by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2019 1:32 AM

R31 She had friends from L.A., Canada, and England attend her wedding...

by Anonymousreply 42February 19, 2019 1:33 AM

R12 please come back with some dish!

by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2019 1:34 AM

R41 I didn't say there was a problem with Kate using the title. She would be the legitimate holder of it. Most royal women since Diana have been at pains to say they are not trying to be her. Since Diana is so closely tied to to the title, they may want to avoid it. It's hard to compete with the mythology of a ghost.

I do not assume Kate will or won't use the title. I suspect secretly the BRF will run many polls on the issue well in advance of that time to assess public sentiment on the matter. I'm intrigued by what they will choose.

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2019 1:40 AM

R43. I don't have any other dish on Meagan other than what I witnessed last night at the Carlyle and my doorman friend confirmed. I've been wondering if she has been ordering room service like a wild woman since she is out of sight of Harry. Scarfing up buckets of good fattening American food.

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2019 1:40 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2019 1:41 AM

Good for her. I hope this eases some of the tension she carries around with her. Is Harry traveling with her?

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2019 1:41 AM

R44 I didn't mean to imply that you thought it would be wrong for her to use it, but that I don't think the public will have a problem with it, especially the Diana fans.

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2019 1:44 AM

R48 There is many a slip 'twit cup and lip.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2019 1:48 AM

Kate Middleton had a baby shower. Her sister threw it for her. It was all over the press here in England at the time.

The stuff about Meghan Markle having no friends or family had her wedding has been well debunked. Her mum, mum’s half-brother and his mother (Doria’s stepmother) and one of Meghan’s nieces were all at the wedding, plus three of Meghan’s old pre-fame college friends.

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2019 1:53 AM

There is many a clit 'twit nip and tit.

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2019 1:54 AM

Daily MAll didn’t say where the picture was taken. Curious - looks like she is coming from a basement.

by Anonymousreply 52February 19, 2019 1:56 AM

Does anybody truly care? I mean I am in NY and the only reason I know she's here is because I saw this thread.

by Anonymousreply 53February 19, 2019 2:00 AM

[quote] Her mum, mum’s half-brother and his mother (Doria’s stepmother) and one of Meghan’s nieces were all at the wedding

Source?

by Anonymousreply 54February 19, 2019 2:02 AM

So is Desert levels of thirst Jessica Mulroney going or no?

by Anonymousreply 55February 19, 2019 2:12 AM

Sorry R12 I meant General dish about the Carlyle and Diana at the Ritz.

by Anonymousreply 56February 19, 2019 2:41 AM

No one is ever allowed to be Princess of Wales again, because of poor dead Diana? That’s silly. Queen Alexandra was Princess of Wales for 30 years and everyone identified it with her, yet The Duchess of Cornwall (future Queen Mary) picked up the title in no time after Edward VII made his son George POW. There were no hard feelings.

by Anonymousreply 57February 19, 2019 3:09 AM

[quote] Upon her marriage to Prince Harry, Meghan Markle became a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness, as well as Duchess of Sussex, Countess of Dumbarton and Baroness Kilkeel. She is styled as "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex",and she is the first person to hold that title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 19, 2019 3:14 AM

OP calling her "Princess Meghan" is wrong, wrong, wrong. The only ones who can use the title of princess before their given names are those who are born a princess such as Princess Anne, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie. Markle may have the rank of a princess, but she could only use the title if she called herself Princess Henry (since she's married to Harry), because she was not born royal. Diana's official title was Diana, Princess of Wales--NOT--Princess Diana. Same with Kate. When William becomes the Prince of Wales, Kate will become Catherine, Princess of Wales--NOT--Princess Catherine. She was not born royal, so she does not get to use the title of princess before he name.

Markle was not born royal, so it is wrong to call her Princess Meghan. She cannot be styled with princess before her name. She is styled as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, the title given to her as a result of her husband--NOT--Duchess Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 59February 19, 2019 3:15 AM

[quote] No one is ever allowed to be Princess of Wales again, because of poor dead Diana? That’s silly.

That's just one poster foolishly speculating.

Camilla did not want to use the title (which she holds in fact, but pointedly does not use, choosing instead to use the subsidiary title "Duchess of Cornwall") because she and Charles thought Britons would hate her taking Diana['s most famous title. But that applies ONLY to Camilla's case, since she was Diana's romantic rival.

There will be no such fear of public censure against Kate for using that title. People will be as delighted to see her using it as they were to see her using Diana's engagement ring that William gave her. When Charles becomes king, William will soon become Prince of Wales, and Kate will theen automatically become Princess of Wales. They will both proudly use those titles.

by Anonymousreply 60February 19, 2019 3:20 AM

R57. There will be women in the future called Princess of Wales--but not the homewrecker and Rotweiller Camilla, out of respect to Diana. She is styled as Duchess of Cornwall because Camilla and Charles were adulterous pigs and set out to destroy Diana's marriage before it even began. As a result, Camilla thought she should have the decency and respect not to use Diana's title since Camilla was unpopular with the British public, and she's a whore, so she didn't want to ruffle feathers any more than she already had. So someone whispered in her ear that it would be best not to be styled as Princess of Wales for fear of getting smashed by a hail of rotten tomatoes.

Up next: Catherine, Princess of Wales. But she will not be Princess Catherine. She was not born royal so the title of princess follows her first name; the title of princess does not precede her first name..

by Anonymousreply 61February 19, 2019 3:26 AM

R61 = triggered Diana stan

by Anonymousreply 62February 19, 2019 3:29 AM

Looking for the crazed Megan Markle trolls, are they here?

by Anonymousreply 63February 19, 2019 3:32 AM

[quote] That's just one poster foolishly speculating.

No one was speculating that before R57.

Alexandra and Mary held the title of Princess of Wales but were referred to at Princess Alexandra and Princess Mary of Teck because they were princesses in their own "right." They are not closely associated with the title. Diana lost the HRH but held the title as part of her divorce settlement. In the modern age she is the most closely linked to it. That doesn't mean there won't be one again. Kate popularity numbers suggest there would be public support for her to take the title but I am always open to other possibilities including her own reluctance to have that comparison applied to her.

by Anonymousreply 64February 19, 2019 3:37 AM

But r61, wasn’t Diana *also* an “adulterous pig”? After all she did fuck her way round half the married men in Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 65February 19, 2019 3:46 AM

Charles was fucking the whore and Diana finally had enough after Harry's birth. Good for her!

by Anonymousreply 66February 19, 2019 3:48 AM

Still doesn't excuse Diana's preference for married men.

by Anonymousreply 67February 19, 2019 3:51 AM

Is Harry pussy-whipped? How awful to have that on display. You're no longer seen as a man.

by Anonymousreply 68February 19, 2019 4:00 AM

James Hewitt, single....the Dr, single, Dodi, single. I'm not seeing a preference, other than the art dealer.

by Anonymousreply 69February 19, 2019 4:17 AM

And Will Carling, Barry Mannakee... I am seeing a preference. She whined about “three people in this marriage” while she actually was the third person in at least 3 other marriages.

by Anonymousreply 70February 19, 2019 4:24 AM

^Human nature in action.^

by Anonymousreply 71February 19, 2019 4:29 AM

From the pic, it looks like she went to visit Amal, Amal is renting a townhouse in the village. So that could be it.

by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2019 4:39 AM

As a reminder to those not so well versed about Meghan's incurable disorder and base needs that give rise to her inherent view that she is superior and therefore deserving of what she wants, needs, and desires. She's the dictionary definition of classic NPD.

The DSM-5 indicates that persons with NPD usually display some or all of the following symptoms, typically without the commensurate qualities or accomplishments:[6][9]

-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people

-Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.

-Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions

-Need for continual admiration from others

-Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others

-Exploitation of others to achieve personal gain

-Unwillingness to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people

-Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them

-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2019 4:46 AM

What a spoiled twat

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2019 4:52 AM

Camilla did not make the decision to style herself Duchess of Cornwall. Her Majesty did. The Monarch decides how members of the Royal Family will be both titled and styled.

by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2019 4:52 AM

She is the Princess Henry and Kate is the Princess William and someday Catherine, Princess of Wales. Never Princess Meaghan or Princess Catherine, but someday Queen Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2019 4:57 AM

Data, Princess of Lounge

by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2019 6:16 AM

R19, It's Clooney's favorite hotel because he owns a place in it. Likely rented out when he's not in residence.

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2019 8:31 AM

Meagain must be frustrated that she can’t blog about this pregnancy.

You know she’s having every moment documented (the way Beyonce does) so she can privately log it and some day publish it.

by Anonymousreply 79February 19, 2019 11:35 AM

Camilla is biding her time waiting for the queen to die and people will be calling her Queen Camilla. Princess of Wales is a nothing title in comparison so she can afford to wait it out and not try to antagonize people as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 80February 19, 2019 11:45 AM

God yes r79. The first post-divorce book will be “How I Survived With My Soul Intact” (and hitherto unknown fame and wealth), the second will be “SohoBébé: A Life In Pictures”.

by Anonymousreply 81February 19, 2019 1:34 PM

Catherine will become Princess of Wales, be ause public opinion will want her to be because of Wills becoming Prince of Wales.

It'll just skip Camilla.

Although she wont be Queen Camilla, she won't mind really. She got the man she loves, that's enough for her.

by Anonymousreply 82February 19, 2019 1:42 PM

Yes, r73. A classic case, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 83February 19, 2019 1:59 PM

I'm sure Charles will figure a way to have Camilla titled Queen. Even though he claimed he wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 84February 19, 2019 2:04 PM

Update on the likely guest list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85February 19, 2019 2:14 PM

I read that Charles will have her called Queen Camilla. Is this not the case? I mean he will be king. Who's going to argue?

by Anonymousreply 86February 19, 2019 4:07 PM

The people footing the bill that never wanted that dried up cunt to start with. A PR firm can only do so much.

by Anonymousreply 87February 19, 2019 5:02 PM

R61 Diana was a borderline /histrionic stalker loon. She fucked married plenty of marries men and stalked their wives. Diana was successful in convincing her naive hausfrau followers that she was a perpetual victim, when 8 times out of 10 she was the aggressor.

by Anonymousreply 88February 19, 2019 5:19 PM

I meant she fucked plenty of married men.

by Anonymousreply 89February 19, 2019 5:19 PM

The mark hotel is the venue of baby shower.

by Anonymousreply 90February 19, 2019 5:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91February 19, 2019 5:58 PM

Don't they fucking have cribs in England? She was gifted a lousy crib.

by Anonymousreply 92February 19, 2019 5:59 PM

R88, wow do you have insider scoop? It wasn't only fraus that left millions of flowers and other tributes.

by Anonymousreply 93February 19, 2019 6:01 PM

[quote]Catherine will become Princess of Wales, be ause public opinion will want her to be because of Wills becoming Prince of Wales.

Catherine will become Princess of Wales, period. Public opinion is not relevant. Camilla is Princess of Wales, but doesn’t use the title to avoid antagonizing the public.

by Anonymousreply 94February 19, 2019 6:09 PM

IDK why anyone would want to come to NYC right now. It's cold as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2019 6:12 PM

Video at link of Sparkle returning to the hotel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2019 8:54 PM

How many new Yorkers cared she was in town. Crickets. The media seems to be trying to make us care.

by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2019 9:03 PM

She’d better get out of town before the nasty weather hits NYC tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2019 9:05 PM

We don't want her here.

by Anonymousreply 99February 19, 2019 9:33 PM

[quote] Camilla did not make the decision to style herself Duchess of Cornwall. Her Majesty did. The Monarch decides how members of the Royal Family will be both titled and styled.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I'm sure the queen signed off to what Charles and Camilla decided, and they were the ones who had the most to lose if Camilla used the "Princess of Wales" designation. I doubt it was the queen's idea--she does not care.

by Anonymousreply 100February 19, 2019 9:35 PM

[quote][R88], wow do you have insider scoop? It wasn't only fraus that left millions of flowers and other tributes.

Not R88 here. It's not insider scoop, but rather common knowledge that Diana had affairs with married men including art dealer and father of three Oliver Hoare and rugby player Will Carling. (See Tina Brown's biography "The Diana Chronicles.") Hoare's family home was bombarded with hundreds of calls originating from Diana at Kensington Palace. Carling's marriage ended.

by Anonymousreply 101February 19, 2019 9:51 PM

This thread is supposed to be about MEGHAN. Why is [73] talking about TRUMP???

-Grandiosity with expectations of superior treatment from other people

-Fixation on fantasies of power, success, intelligence, attractiveness, etc.

-Self-perception of being unique, superior, and associated with high-status people and institutions

-Need for continual admiration from others

-Sense of entitlement to special treatment and to obedience from others

-Exploitation of others to achieve personal gain

-Unwillingness to empathize with the feelings, wishes, and needs of other people

-Intense envy of others, and the belief that others are equally envious of them

-Pompous and arrogant demeanor

by Anonymousreply 102February 19, 2019 10:04 PM

Why isn't there a Princess of England, or Princess of Scotland?

by Anonymousreply 103February 19, 2019 10:12 PM

Given the father is English, I hope someone gave her some American baby teeth.

by Anonymousreply 104February 19, 2019 10:16 PM

R102, we read your post the other dozen times you posted it.

by Anonymousreply 105February 19, 2019 10:20 PM

[quote]Why isn't there a Princess of England, or Princess of Scotland?

Are you retarded?

by Anonymousreply 106February 19, 2019 10:26 PM

Those are some ugly sunglasses she is wearing.

by Anonymousreply 107February 19, 2019 10:32 PM

The way she works that baby bump is nauseating (see R91) and she has been doing it since as soon as she could.

Her nose is a catastrophe, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 108February 19, 2019 10:37 PM

Dear God, she’s carrying low. I hope she doesn’t give birth on the train to the plane.

by Anonymousreply 109February 19, 2019 10:40 PM

I don’t give a fuck that she’s here. There are more interesting people panhandling on my corner.

by Anonymousreply 110February 19, 2019 11:06 PM

Once the title fraus show up, the curtsy protocol fraus are not far behind.

by Anonymousreply 111February 19, 2019 11:10 PM

R103 because Scotland and England had kings and queens but Wales was a principality. No king of Wales.

by Anonymousreply 112February 19, 2019 11:25 PM

I think it's a boy.

by Anonymousreply 113February 19, 2019 11:27 PM

What is the real reason she's in the States? To see an American doctor? To contact her father? Something going on at home she doesn't need to see? Questions, questions, questions. She is quite far along in the pregnancy to be traveling without Harry?

by Anonymousreply 114February 20, 2019 12:41 AM

Still don't care she's in New York. Go back to London bitch!

by Anonymousreply 115February 20, 2019 2:00 AM

I bet she's giving money to her friend to pass to her dad so he shuts the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 116February 20, 2019 2:03 AM

That is going to be one ugly kid.

by Anonymousreply 117February 20, 2019 2:47 AM

Has Harry started drinking yet?

by Anonymousreply 118February 20, 2019 2:48 AM

Harry looks shell-shocked now.

by Anonymousreply 119February 20, 2019 2:57 AM

R114, I wonder that, too. We don’t know how far along she really is, but air travel is not advised at some point toward the end. I see it’s 36-38 weeks, depending on the health of the pregnancy. She’s a “geriatric” pregnancy (aka “elderly primip”) and carrying AN HEIR TO THE HEIR, so she should be careful, right?

Maybe she’ll go into labor early while she’s here and squank out an American citizen.

by Anonymousreply 120February 20, 2019 3:00 AM

If William should abdicate or predecease Harry and Harry becomes King and Meghan Queen (consort), can she have her sister and father thrown into the Tower? I would if I had the power.

by Anonymousreply 121February 20, 2019 3:00 AM

R118, isn’t he forbidden to drink because she can’t?

If they’re not traveling together, my money says he’s on a Grand Bender.

by Anonymousreply 122February 20, 2019 3:01 AM

Aren't William's kids ahead of Harry?

by Anonymousreply 123February 20, 2019 3:05 AM

r114 to look for doctors who can straighten the infant's nose and hair, and lighten the skin a little, so it can have its mother's natural beauty.

by Anonymousreply 124February 20, 2019 3:07 AM

If her friends are the likes of priyanka chopra, serena williams, amal clooney, then they sound more like PR friends. Maybe she really has no friends.

by Anonymousreply 125February 20, 2019 3:09 AM

Meghan's half sister is probably considered a threat to a member of the Royal family and would not be allowed to enter the country.

by Anonymousreply 126February 20, 2019 3:11 AM

She's a PR wife for the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 127February 20, 2019 3:13 AM

R123, I think you're right.

by Anonymousreply 128February 20, 2019 3:21 AM

What a ridiculous woman with no decorum whatsoever. This may be hard to believe, but if this really was a private event, there are ways to keep it just that. Private. She is clearly loving the attention and the fact that it's NY. What she craved and never got as a z-list actress is now at her fingertips.

The fact that she's a high risk pregnancy (due to age) means it's really careless of her to travel this far.

by Anonymousreply 129February 20, 2019 3:37 AM

If I upload a "Leave Meghan Alone" video, think it will go viral?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130February 20, 2019 3:42 AM

What connection does she have to NYC? California or Toronto would make more sense.

by Anonymousreply 131February 20, 2019 3:43 AM

Markle is in the States to have an anchor baby.

by Anonymousreply 132February 20, 2019 3:43 AM

Harry is definitely fucking a whore or one of his ex-gfs.

by Anonymousreply 133February 20, 2019 3:45 AM

R85. Take a look at the baby shower guest list. It's bullshit. None of Markle's so-called friends go back more than 2015, with some of them being introduced in 2016 or 2018. In the case of Amal Clooney, it says, Meghan has know her for "a while." Bullshit. And her makeup man? He did her make-up for the wedding. Oprah? Oprah is not Markle's friend simply because she interviewed Markle's mother. Again, the list is bullshit. These people are not friends. They are mere acquaintances who Markle has assembled to be her "friends." This bitch is a phony, social climbing piece of shit. Harry's been had.

by Anonymousreply 134February 20, 2019 4:01 AM

[quote]Those are some ugly sunglasses she is wearing.

Merch Meghan....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135February 20, 2019 4:02 AM

Oh honey, she has no real friends because she ditches her "friends" or anyone from her "humble" childhood, like she kicked aside her father who paid for everything. You see the way she treats her kin, you think she's gonna treat her "friends" any better?

Only people of use to her are considered "friends"

by Anonymousreply 136February 20, 2019 4:06 AM

She has a group of about three or four old school/college friends who all came to the wedding. There are photos online of them at the wedding. But none of them are famous and they’ve stayed out of the press, so they get little attention. For example her best friend Benita something sat next to her mother at the wedding and her daughter (Meghan’s goddaughter) was bridesmaid.

by Anonymousreply 137February 20, 2019 8:48 AM

Do 100% of you think that MM is actually pregnant and not using a surrogate?

by Anonymousreply 138February 20, 2019 9:28 AM

Yes because we’re not 14 year old Tumblr stans or racist conspiracy theory loons.

by Anonymousreply 139February 20, 2019 9:46 AM

Harry will have his pick of women for the rest his life. And Meghan will have to do nothing but smile and wave and accept flowers from drooling royalists which will no doubt tax her abilities as a second rate actress.

by Anonymousreply 140February 20, 2019 9:58 AM

She has a long run head of her and considering the actors today have the discipline of a 7 year old expect not before long at this performance the role usually played by Meghan Markle will be played by...

by Anonymousreply 141February 20, 2019 10:05 AM

All the blue in those gift photos suggests the next little ginger royal will be male.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142February 20, 2019 10:31 AM

Anyone who mistakenly believes MM is actually pregnant should appreciate the women on this thread who've actually been carrying a baby. No way would they choose to wear 4-inch heels nor be able to easily bend as MM has repeatedly been seen doing. Not as far along as MM is reported to be pregnant. Wake up DL Trolls and childish name-callers.

by Anonymousreply 143February 20, 2019 10:44 AM

Nor could they squat down as she has done to speak to childen and then easily stand quickly with no assistance.

by Anonymousreply 144February 20, 2019 11:16 AM

R144, I said that, too. I did wear heels to work, but not 4” stilettos. That’s madness. A woman’s whole center of gravity changes, when there’s 10lbs of concentrated extra weight in her abdomen. Joints and ligaments are looser, due to hormonal changes. Wearing stiletto heels is foolish. A stacked heel is safer, but we all know MM has to be sexy at all times.

In the last trimester, it’s not possible to squat down with knees together. It’s possible to squat - and I DID because I did prenatal yoga and Pilates. It’s just that the knees go very far apart. The photo of her crouching down with that little boy is puzzling. We don’t actually how far apart her knees are. They’d have to be.

I’m not saying she’s faking it, but I think she’s padding.

by Anonymousreply 145February 20, 2019 11:38 AM

I don't fully buy into the surrogacy rumors but I don't rule it out completely either. The squatting coupled with the "friendship" with Amal who is someone experienced and knowledgeable about surrogates AND the law makes me go "hmmm". Narcs are delusional about their power and entitlements and don't believe rules or laws apply to them...

by Anonymousreply 146February 20, 2019 1:20 PM

She's so vain, she wouldn't allow herself to become this fat. When Kate was pregnant, she stayed pretty slim throughout her pregnancies. She could very well be wearing a fake baby bump, but why gain this much weight?

by Anonymousreply 147February 20, 2019 1:30 PM

I was invited, and the gift is wrapped!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 20, 2019 1:41 PM

R144, R145, Thank you for your confirmation of the obvious. MM is using a surrogate which is why the RF allowed her to fly. Partying with friends in NY outside of prying eyes of the servants will be a welcome break for her.

R139 is another confirmation of the DL Trolls on this site who indulge in extremely immature name calling because they don't have the intellect to create a coherent rebuttal.

Know that sometimes there are those on DL who don't want women commenting on threads. Yet when male posters say such silliness showing that clearly they are totally clueless re various female issues it's hard to let them be so delusional.

by Anonymousreply 149February 20, 2019 2:00 PM

Ever since one person called Matt the Mary Poppins Loon we've seen loon a lot replacing some old DL favorites.

by Anonymousreply 150February 20, 2019 2:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 20, 2019 5:48 PM

She is obviously not using a surrogate. She’s fat everywhere—her face, her arms, her butt, everywhere. If she was faking it she would have faked it so that all she had was a baby bump. I absolutely do not believe Kate faked it, but if you’re going to fake it, make it so that you’re not ginormous everywhere, like Katie looked when she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 152February 20, 2019 5:55 PM

^ look like Kate looked when she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2019 5:56 PM

R151, baby showers are no longer the domain of women only. And someone as WOKE and convention-stomping as Meghan would know that. If Markus was there, it’s not just a hen party.

I suppose he’s an honorary “woman” by virtue of being a gay man, which would be nauseating.

I’m sure Harry has no interest and is relieved he didn’t have to attend. I’m sure he’s living it up right now.

by Anonymousreply 154February 20, 2019 5:56 PM

R154 - Harry is having fun with the Army.

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2019 6:00 PM

Elizabeth_R, Dallas, United States, 2 hours ago

Rent a friends and sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2019 6:07 PM

I wonder what the Queen thinks of this.

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2019 6:53 PM

Megs has a makeup artist? He does a really bad job.

by Anonymousreply 158February 20, 2019 6:54 PM

I'm guessing there is going to be a very calculated "surprise" finale to the Real Duchess of NYC Shower Show. It will be a "SURPRISE" photo/video/headline op of Benevolent Duchess delivering the shower gifts to some charity dressed in full top the line merching regalia. The shock, the awe, the headlines for days, the story for the history books, she's so "kind", she is all about the kindness, that was after all her first question about Dimwit, "is he kind". Then she'll head back to KP and be all "What? What's the problem? I was being kind. Do you people not understand how important kindness is to me?" They aren't shipping a crib back to England, that was the first clue she has something else up her sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 159February 20, 2019 8:23 PM

Not a bad prediction, R159.

by Anonymousreply 160February 20, 2019 9:28 PM

That’s actually a very nice thing to do, r159.

by Anonymousreply 161February 20, 2019 9:30 PM

[Quote]I don't think that's necessarily true. I'm sure the queen signed off to what Charles and Camilla decided, and they were the ones who had the most to lose if Camilla used the "Princess of Wales" designation. I doubt it was the queen's idea--she does not care.

The Queen is the steward of the monarchy. Of course she cares, you twat.

by Anonymousreply 162February 20, 2019 10:18 PM

I wonder if the Queen is aware and what she thinks of Megs fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 163February 20, 2019 11:14 PM

Attempting to masquerade self-promotion and avarice with an act of charity to those who are more than less fortunate and essentially a captive audience is not "a very nice thing to do," R161. It's manipulative, exploitative, and craven. It's supposed to be about them, not her. If a pile of the shower gifts were to be anonymously delivered to a woman's charity, then it would be a nice thing, but it's not the point for Meghan if she cannot receive publicity from her "charitable" acts. For her, it's supposed to be about her; "them" are convenient props and a conveyance to worldwide fame and adulation.

by Anonymousreply 164February 20, 2019 11:18 PM

I dreamed last night she had a miscarriage in an airport , seriously

by Anonymousreply 165February 20, 2019 11:21 PM

Meghan Antoinette

by Anonymousreply 166February 20, 2019 11:21 PM

“What?! You don’t WANT my crib?”

by Anonymousreply 167February 20, 2019 11:41 PM

The crib will stay in the royal property at the C for future visits.

by Anonymousreply 168February 20, 2019 11:50 PM

DL, Are you interested in critiquing the fashions of MM's guests at the baby shower? Personally the women look to me like they are all freezing. Then again I don't know how those going outside in frozen climates dress for upscale hen parties. Do they really walk in the snow in 4 inch heels? Not even snow boots? Yes most have overcoats but they're unbuttoned.

by Anonymousreply 169February 21, 2019 12:09 AM

R169 Serena looked like hell, Amal is her usual self, the suits girl was tragic and the suitcase girl herself was her usual messy self. their shoes looked nasty too for some reason. is this the norm for american women? run a brush over those stinkers bitches! you're ruining the photos!

by Anonymousreply 170February 21, 2019 12:15 AM

Amal does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 171February 21, 2019 12:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 21, 2019 1:05 AM

Neither did her mother-in-law!

by Anonymousreply 173February 21, 2019 1:08 AM

how much is this costing the British tax payers?

by Anonymousreply 174February 21, 2019 1:08 AM

Ugh, Sparkle is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 175February 21, 2019 1:10 AM

She had to travel to New York to have a shower because for a member of the royal family to have a baby shower in England . . . well! It's simply not done. (Not our class, dear.)

by Anonymousreply 176February 21, 2019 1:13 AM

The costs will be borne by Hello! Magazine in exchange for the photo exclusives.

by Anonymousreply 177February 21, 2019 1:16 AM

Whatever, she's still trash. What do the British people think of her? Do they see through her fake accent and see her for what she really is?

by Anonymousreply 178February 21, 2019 1:21 AM

Poor Beatrice, who lives in NYC, didn't get an invite!

by Anonymousreply 179February 21, 2019 1:21 AM

Harry's always been nothing but a fuck-up! But he really out did himself with this one.

by Anonymousreply 180February 21, 2019 1:23 AM

r179 that's our social climbing Sparkle for you.

by Anonymousreply 181February 21, 2019 1:24 AM

R179

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182February 21, 2019 1:27 AM

It seems strange to me that her mother didn't attend. Has she now written her off, along with her father? Also R121, R123 is correct the only way that Harry would become King, and Meghan Queen Consort, is if The Queen, Charles, William, George, Charlotte, and Louis, were to all die. So unless there is a major tragedy or Meghan becomes a homicidal manic, it isn't going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 183February 21, 2019 1:37 AM

[quote]Amal does nothing for me.

Amen, brother.

by Anonymousreply 184February 21, 2019 1:37 AM

{quote]It seems strange to me that her mother didn't attend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 21, 2019 1:43 AM

R185 Honestly, I do find it strange, and I want to know why she didn't attend. As far as I have seen, Dora has been supportive. She did attend the wedding. There were rumors of her moving to the UK to be near the baby. And, now she seems to be on the outs.

by Anonymousreply 186February 21, 2019 1:48 AM

Let's reverse it... Doria would know what today was... yet she managed to get herself photographed.

Sending a message?

by Anonymousreply 187February 21, 2019 1:54 AM

R186 Sorry, I meant Doria not Dora

by Anonymousreply 188February 21, 2019 2:03 AM

[bold]Meghan Markles baby shower cost tax payers $300,000; took private jet instead of flying economy - Part 1[/bold]

The cost of Meghan Markle's lavish New York City baby shower has been revealed, so far amassing a total of $279,201.98.

The seven-months pregnant royal touched down in New York City on Friday to attend a baby shower being thrown for her by her nearest and dearest pals after spending Valentine's Day with Prince Harry.

Between lavish gifts from friends, to the cost of her Royal Protection security and extravagant dinners, the royal's week in the city for her baby shower has already amounted to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Meghan's baby shower, which is set to take place on Wednesday afternoon, will take place in The Mark Hotel Grand Penthouse Suite, which boasts gorgeous views of Central Park.

It is thought that the $75,000-a-night suite has been rented out for two nights in order to allow for the baby shower preparations to be made.

Therefore, the total cost of the penthouse amounts to $150,000.

The soon to be mother also chose to stay at the same lavish Upper East Side hotel for her stay in New York.

It is thought that she opted for a one-bedroom suite in the hotel.

Five nights in the Manhattan one-bedroom suite at The Mark Hotel costs a whopping $9,982.05.

A one-night stay in the one-bedroom suite at The Mark Hotel costs $1,735 including bed and breakfast with food from the Jean-Georges restaurant.

Without breakfast, the cost for a one-night stay in The Mark Hotel is $1,695.

Therefore, if Meghan opted out of food during her hotel-stay she would get the five nights for a cheaper rate of $8,745.

All rates for rooms include taxes and fees.

The 37-year-old dined out at The Polo Bar on Tuesday night with five friends including Serena Williams and stylist Jessica Mulroney.

The cost of a dinner at the exclusive midtown restaurant would have cost approximately $420 with drinks included.

The duchess was also spotted heading into Laduree in SoHo with close friend Jessica Mulroney, a Canadian stylist, over the weekend for afternoon tea for two, where one macaron retails for $2.80.

Therefore, after four macarons ($11.20) and two teas ($7), Meghan's afternoon tea at the luxury bakery amounted to about $25.

Meghan headed out for lunch at Cafe Bolud at The Surrey with friends on Tuesday.

The restaurant features a $39 two-course lunch six days a week, meaning Meghan's lunch at the restaurant cost a total of $78.

Throughout her trip, the duchess has been accompanied by two Royal Protection constables, who can earn up to $104,954 a year.

For six days, it would have cost approximately $7,193.04 per Royal Protection constable.

Altogether, the cost of two Royal Protection constables is approximately $43,158,24 each - $86,316 in total.

It is thought that Meghan flew first class from London to New York on a British Airways flight.

A five-night return trip could cost around $8,734.04. The duchess flew with her two Royal Protection officers, bringing the total cost to $26,202.

A private jet would certainly have made for a more comfortable flying experience for the pregnant duchess, who is expecting her first child in the spring.

by Anonymousreply 189February 21, 2019 2:16 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 21, 2019 2:17 AM

I really like Serena, I wish she didn't hang out with this scammer.

by Anonymousreply 191February 21, 2019 2:38 AM

Are the Sussexes relocating to NYC? Otherwise, it'll cost the UK tax payers to have that stuff flown to the UK as well.

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 192February 21, 2019 2:46 AM

She's as big a grifter as the Duchess of York, aka Fergie. And she will end up just like her also.

by Anonymousreply 193February 21, 2019 2:55 AM

Why wasn't Fergie invited?

by Anonymousreply 194February 21, 2019 2:58 AM

R193 the difference is that while Fergie is a grifter, she is fun and entertaining. Meghan comes across as a sanctimonious boring grifter.

by Anonymousreply 195February 21, 2019 2:59 AM

The harpist only gets $600 bucks?

by Anonymousreply 196February 21, 2019 3:19 AM

I got my invite.

by Anonymousreply 197February 21, 2019 3:24 AM

[quote]Therefore, after four macarons ($11.20) and two teas ($7), Meghan's afternoon tea at the luxury bakery amounted to about $25.

Mon Dieu! Kate would NEVER have done that!

by Anonymousreply 198February 21, 2019 3:30 AM

We only charge $300

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199February 21, 2019 3:31 AM

Queen Elizabeth II husband is the only prince. But, his official and preferred titled is: Duke of Edinburgh. Likewise, Prince Charles is often called a Prince, but he is also referred to officially as a Duke.

This is more of a historical title, but the Queen is more like an ambassdor now. I but you they modernize again. Using the King title has more problems than Queen. But, given how they have been doing it, when/if william becomes king, his wife Kate will get the title Princess.

Anyway you slice it, it's weird. It's a plutocracy. It glamorizes anti-democractic forms of governments.

by Anonymousreply 200February 21, 2019 3:37 AM

R200 No Prince Charles is referred to as Charles, Prince of Wales he is only referred to as a Duke in Scotland, where he is called The Prince Charles, Duke of Rothesay. He is also The Duke of Cornwall.

by Anonymousreply 201February 21, 2019 3:43 AM

Is it that they are using the title Duke of Edinburgh to hide that they are in the Windsor family and in line to be Queen or King, just because they were born in or married into this family.? They are hiding that this is a family dynasty government ruling system, a kingdom or monarchy. They are not using the Duke of Windsor anymore.

They modernized to a more democratic government, but the windsor's locked in this one family as the ambassador and kept land, castles and assets. They also get paid for being the head ambassador. It was a brilliant move for their ancestor to do it at the time. Mainly, because they were not beheaded and exiled. Though, isn't this getting old now?

by Anonymousreply 202February 21, 2019 3:56 AM

Notice how in all the photos, Meghan's hair is rather slicked down along the temples, so as to not show her nappy edges.

by Anonymousreply 203February 21, 2019 4:02 AM

R200 and R202 - shut up, you’re an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 204February 21, 2019 4:06 AM

Duke of Windsor was a title created especially for the former King Edward VIII. It will never be used again, because the family considers the abdication an embarrassment, because he put himself above his duty. Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex is thought to be the one who will be named Duke of Edinburgh after Prince Phillip's death.

by Anonymousreply 205February 21, 2019 4:06 AM

They think their family and family name is an embarrassment? I concur. Wow, I agree with them on something. Never thought this would happen.

by Anonymousreply 206February 21, 2019 4:15 AM

Meh, those gifts don't seem extravagant to me. $379 for a crib- I've been to middle-class showers more than I care to admit and that's standard.

As for the trip costs, the entire thing (if true) is still less than a Trump weekend in Mar A Lago.

by Anonymousreply 207February 21, 2019 4:18 AM

Look this is the Queen having fun with with her family. this is the most happy I have ever seen her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 21, 2019 4:19 AM

She feels happy and safe because her husband is no longer behind the wheel.

by Anonymousreply 209February 21, 2019 4:21 AM

No, it not from this week-end. This was taken at the cunt Margaret Thatcher's funeral. It at a funeral. She is so happy and having a ball.

This really cracks me up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210February 21, 2019 4:21 AM

Are we (Americans) footing the bill for the US security? Other than the two protections officers, I assume the rest are Americans.

by Anonymousreply 211February 21, 2019 4:23 AM

Apparently yes because of her diplomatic status.

by Anonymousreply 212February 21, 2019 4:26 AM

She's not a princess. She's a royal duchess, just as her sister-in-law is. William wanted his grandmother to make Kate a princess in her own right and the Queen refused. She sure as hell wouldn't do it for Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 213February 21, 2019 5:01 AM

A baby shower for a member of the British royal family is ridiculous and arrogant particularly given the cost of nearly a half a million dollars. Perhaps if it were a smaller affair in London, it may be more appropriate. But a half a million waste of money in NYC is shameful (hotel costs, airfares, security, dinners...who paid for this bullshit?). Making it even more obnoxious is the fact that these baby shower "friends" are nothing more than acquaintances. They're not friends. She hardly knows them.

How is this justified? Isn't anyone at The Firm back at the palace aware that this is extravagant nonsense is wasteful. Harry and Markle can't afford a baby carriage on their own?

By the way, Mrs. Nick Jonas couldn't make the shower due to work commitments. Another "friend."

by Anonymousreply 214February 21, 2019 5:19 AM

At the time of the Vanity Fair cover, Mrs. Nick Jonas acknowledged they hardly knew each other. Yet she was a guest at the wedding (apparently some of Harry’s actual friends didn’t make the cut) and it was then played up how sad it was poor Meghan couldn’t attend all Pri’s wedding stuff. Cause they’re just besties ya know. They’ve probably been in the same room six times - ever.

by Anonymousreply 215February 21, 2019 5:26 AM

She's a duchess, not a princess, OP.

by Anonymousreply 216February 21, 2019 6:23 AM

I love how in the DM stories all Meghan's supporters keep saying that the reason Doria didn't attend the baby shower is that she is going to London to throw her daughter a shower there and will then live with the couple at Frogmore.

Bullshit. She only exists in Markle's eyes for the next time she needs a minority photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 217February 21, 2019 6:34 AM

LSA reported that Amal and Harry are both goddaughters to two sisters in England. Therefore they've known each other and Meghan before the wedding. Also it was stated on LSA that Harry & Meghan have quietly vacationed at Clooney's Lake Como retreat. Don't know if either story as described on LSA is even partly accurate.

by Anonymousreply 218February 21, 2019 8:51 AM

At least she didn’t monetise her baby shower the way Kate Middleton monetised hers.

by Anonymousreply 219February 21, 2019 9:21 AM

[quote]Look this is the Queen having fun with with her family. this is the most happy I have ever seen her.

She's been like this a lot lately.

Like when she turned up at London Fashion Week impromptu last year. It was a riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 21, 2019 12:17 PM

How did Kate Middleton monetize a baby shower? (And, absolutely, no way a half million dollar jolly in New York could look worse.)

by Anonymousreply 221February 21, 2019 12:20 PM

Do we think that Meghan is intentionally spending loadsamoney in anticipation of her inevitable divorce? I'm told that wives who think they might be soon divorced up the spending to up the maintenance

by Anonymousreply 222February 21, 2019 12:28 PM

Why would Meghan invite Priyanka to her wedding if she barely knew her? She's a nobody. I understand inviting Oprah or the Clooneys, but a Z-list actress nobody knows?

by Anonymousreply 223February 21, 2019 12:34 PM

Her name had been in play and higher profile due to becoming Mrs. Jonas. That is all I have got. Unless she is also a Sunshine Sachs client, like say the PR created friendship btw MeAgain and Serena?

by Anonymousreply 224February 21, 2019 12:36 PM

R222 Meghan has never cared about the optics. And the royal family are still indulging her despite her atrocious behavior, the lies, the Tiara-gate etc.

by Anonymousreply 225February 21, 2019 12:37 PM

Yeah, she wasn't besties with Serena either or she wouldn't have had to move seats at Wimbledon. I guess, she doesn't care how embarrassing it looks that all of her 'BFFs' didn't even know her before 2017.

by Anonymousreply 226February 21, 2019 12:41 PM

The flaunting of wealth reminds me of the Robber Baron era.

This woman is grifter trash, nothing special.

What must she have on Harry that this is allowed?

They are throwing them at Morocco to prevent her going to the Oscars. They did not get them to the burbs fast enough and it is clear that will not contain her, regardless. They have not even been married a year and she might bring the monarchy down. Why will people stand for paying for this?!

by Anonymousreply 227February 21, 2019 12:49 PM

R227 I don’t think she has anything on Harry. I think he knew and was in agreement.

I think he probably now is starting to realize he was a means to an end and is going to be the one left holding the bag with his stressed family relationships, poor public opinion, etc. but at the beginning, I think he was all in. I think he thought they’d become a flashy, celebrity power couple sticking it to the family and eclipsing all of them in popularity.

by Anonymousreply 228February 21, 2019 1:12 PM

Harry though cute and personable like his great uncle is like him rather stupid.

by Anonymousreply 229February 21, 2019 1:15 PM

R228 and yet he doesn't rein her in. He could have put his foot down and said: no flashy NYC trip, it's too much. Her 'friends' could have flown to London.

by Anonymousreply 230February 21, 2019 1:16 PM

Or was David his great great uncle?

by Anonymousreply 231February 21, 2019 1:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232February 21, 2019 1:19 PM

R230 he won’t reign her in because he supports her F U to them, even if it’s subconsciously. He may lack the guts to scream it out loud but at his core, he loves this. Life as The spare, the “Love child who really isn’t Charles’,” the treatment of his mother, etc. etc. Meghan is getting to do things he has probably dreamed of for years.

by Anonymousreply 233February 21, 2019 1:20 PM

[quote]LSA reported that Amal and Harry are both goddaughters to two sisters in England.

Harry is a woman?!?! R218 had the scoop! You read it here first!

by Anonymousreply 234February 21, 2019 1:24 PM

To live fabulously well and to do nothing for it except to chow down at great parties and charmingly smile and shake hands with people...and the British people support this shows Brits are not the brightest tools in the shed.

For them to make fun of Trump(whom I detest) is pretty rich.

by Anonymousreply 235February 21, 2019 1:27 PM

R234, Yes you caught my editing error. LSA claims Harry and Amal are both GODPARENTS to 2 sisters in England. Don't know if that's true. Re my unintended Freudian slip, there's a Twitter page with lot of pictures of celebs & their GF/wives and a lot of over-the-top questionable claims. However it might explain Harry's & Meghan's marriage.

by Anonymousreply 236February 21, 2019 1:28 PM

Get a life.

And I'm not talking about Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 237February 21, 2019 1:31 PM

Pot meet kettle, r237

by Anonymousreply 238February 21, 2019 1:52 PM

So I was wrong in my prediction that MEghan would donate her gifts. Oh but the flowers got donated, they'll be of great use to those in need.

by Anonymousreply 239February 21, 2019 6:03 PM

A whole flower arrangement for ME? Food for DAYS!

by Anonymousreply 240February 21, 2019 7:04 PM

R233 nailed it. Just like Arnie Hammer and Dick Cheney - they live vicariously through their pushy cunty wives.

by Anonymousreply 241February 21, 2019 7:05 PM

[QUOTE] she kicked aside her father who paid for everything.

Not that I’m Merchie Merchie MEs big fan, but her father seems like a bit of a dick. And anyway, father’s are supposed to do shit for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 242February 21, 2019 7:42 PM

We don't know what the father did and didn't pay for. He's an ass.

by Anonymousreply 243February 21, 2019 7:48 PM

And did you see Beyoncé promoting Meghan? She has arrived.

by Anonymousreply 244February 21, 2019 7:52 PM

R244 - more like she's hit a brick wall.

by Anonymousreply 245February 21, 2019 7:53 PM

[quote]Just like Arnie Hammer and Dick Cheney - they live vicariously through their pushy cunty wives.

You're saying Mephistopheles Cheney isn't cunty enough with his wife?

by Anonymousreply 246February 21, 2019 9:18 PM

Is it too late to throw Meghan a ticker tape parade?

by Anonymousreply 247February 21, 2019 9:21 PM

*WITHOUT his wife

by Anonymousreply 248February 21, 2019 9:27 PM

It must be hard to be a Meagain fan these days because this NY debacle seems to have unleashed a whole new wave of disapproval. Own goal.

by Anonymousreply 249February 21, 2019 11:07 PM

Where's Oprah? Why did she skip out on this?

by Anonymousreply 250February 22, 2019 12:18 AM

The elevator was out of order R250, and Oprah does not do stairs.

by Anonymousreply 251February 22, 2019 12:24 AM

Mothers to be don't organize their baby showers - their friends do and it is they who invite guests. Plus MM flew on Clooney's plane, both ways . And she stayed in a royal-owned property in NYC.

So, no idea why so many here are discussing the great expense to the RF.

by Anonymousreply 252February 22, 2019 2:35 AM

How is established where she stayed?

by Anonymousreply 253February 22, 2019 2:36 AM

R252, she showboated her way through a week in the Big Apple - PRed it herself for every photo op imaginable, trussed up like Jackie Kennedy except Jackie looked away from the cameras, not toward them- while her new country is in a moderate political meltdown and on the cusp of a very uncertain economic future. It's about the optics, even if she did stay at a La Queenta. Which I doubt. A lot. You may want to consider Twinrix. Hepatitis is no laughing matter.

by Anonymousreply 254February 22, 2019 2:39 AM

She stayed at The Mark according to multiple sources.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255February 22, 2019 3:32 AM

I wonder if the suitcase company offered the monogrammed suitcases for free in exchange for the publicity. Maybe even the hotel did the same.

by Anonymousreply 256February 22, 2019 4:29 AM

[quote]So, no idea why so many here are discussing the great expense to the RF.

They're jealous cunts who can't accept that's precisely why they hate a woman they don't even know, so every "expense" is her fault! And poor, poor Brit taxpayers!

by Anonymousreply 257February 22, 2019 4:32 AM

The Carters, Bey and Jay, also have ties to Sunshine Sachs (like MeAgain and Serena).

The DM says that Amal and MeAgain have known each other for several years and that they met through their husbands. MeAgain has not even known Dim for several years, lol!

Are the Clooneys also Sunshine Sachs clients, anyone know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258February 22, 2019 4:55 AM

Sunshine Sachs special - Bey

You can see why they repped Jussie Smollett too, woke image boosting is a focus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259February 22, 2019 4:58 AM

It's the hypocrisy of all the humanitarian posturing then having such an over the top, expensive baby shower - regardless of who paid.

by Anonymousreply 260February 22, 2019 5:22 AM

Ah, but humanitarian posturing is a specialty of her PR firm. It is used to raise the profile/brand of a client. Sure seems to have worked for MeMe.

by Anonymousreply 261February 22, 2019 5:36 AM

Yes, but surely then her PR firm should have realised the resulting fall-out from this event.

by Anonymousreply 262February 22, 2019 5:42 AM

[quote]Mothers to be don't organize their baby showers - their friends do

Sure, and I bet you think those “friends of Meghan” volunteered their statements in her defense with no prompting at all from her. Bless your heart.

by Anonymousreply 263February 22, 2019 6:26 AM

Prompting my ass. Meg Antoinette probably composed the whole script herself and added the tacky name drop as flourish.

by Anonymousreply 264February 22, 2019 6:46 AM

Still not as bad as swanning around Paris with an Arab.

by Anonymousreply 265February 22, 2019 6:57 AM

Why the hell was Gayle King invited, seriously? That makes no sense and she can't even remotely be described as a friend. Her presence just pushes the whole thing into farce.

by Anonymousreply 266February 22, 2019 6:58 AM

Who was invited, who actually attended? Is there major backlash in the UK, or is she getting away with more of her bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 267February 22, 2019 7:05 AM

R266, it’s like when the president can’t go so he sends the First Lady. It wasn’t quite A-list enough for Oprah so she sent Gayle.

by Anonymousreply 268February 22, 2019 7:06 AM

[quote] Is there major backlash in the UK, or is she getting away with more of her bullshit?

Have you heard of The Daily Mail?

by Anonymousreply 269February 22, 2019 7:21 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 22, 2019 7:24 AM

and I love this bit:

[quote]During the current half-term break, while Meghan was accepting the hospitality and largesse of her wealthy American friends in New York, Kensington Palace officials were nobly tweeting about poor British families who cannot afford to feed their children during the holidays. ‘A gap which is estimated to affect three million children and young people across the UK, and 700,000 in London,’ they said. [bold]Meanwhile, Meghan trotted around NYC in a pair of £800 boots on a trip of rampant ostentation. Let them eat Laduree macarons![/bold]

by Anonymousreply 271February 22, 2019 7:31 AM

and:

[quote]Think of the Queen, watching all this nonsense unfold on her sitting room television, as she sits by her two bar electric fire in Windsor Castle, nursing a cup of cocoa.

by Anonymousreply 272February 22, 2019 7:32 AM

Did anyone ever find out why Meg Antoinette's mama didn't attend the shower but was front and center for a photo-op n L.A.?

by Anonymousreply 273February 22, 2019 7:46 AM

I saw blue bags going into her shower, she's having a boy

by Anonymousreply 274February 22, 2019 7:46 AM

The only reaction to this in the UK is confusion about what constitutes a "baby shower" since it's a completely alien concept to us Brits.

by Anonymousreply 275February 22, 2019 8:29 AM

I’m British and that’s nonsense. Lots of Brits have baby showers. Kate Middleton did.

Most Brits don’t give a shit about royalty one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 276February 22, 2019 8:42 AM

Why was Gayle King invited other than to get the exclusive inside scoop on a major t.v. network? Every one of those women could have flown to London for the shower. Hell, Ima, Uma, Ital? lives there. It was staged in N.Y for maximum publicity. It would have been considered "vulgar" in the U.K. She really is an attention hog. And the constant cradling of the bump when she is out in public is just.....weird.

by Anonymousreply 277February 22, 2019 9:00 AM

R276 is an American BW living vicariously through Meg Antoinette and believes grifter Meg infiltrating the RF is some how a win for her fat ass. Go back to LSA

by Anonymousreply 278February 22, 2019 9:17 AM

Re Meghan & Amal's friendship, May I remind DL that Amal Clooney's mother Baria writes for the Daily Mail. Now consider the number of articles about Meghan in the DM, and it makes perfect sense of why Meghan might want to go out of her way to cultivate a strong friendship. Also the Clooney's own a secure retreat in Lake Como if Meghan ever needed a quiet break with or without her husband.

by Anonymousreply 279February 22, 2019 9:21 AM

Wasn’t it recently reported that Harry and Meg Antoinette have been staying with the Clooney’s at their Lake Como villa? And yes r279 that sounds like classic Megs.

by Anonymousreply 280February 22, 2019 9:28 AM

I’m not American and I have no idea what “BW” or “LSA” means. I’m a white gay man from Yorkshire living in London and have been a regular on DL since 2005. (*kisses doll*)

I’m the poster who used to work at the Old Vic (was known as the “Kevin Spacey troll” for posting about what a perv and abuser he was, years before the allegations came out), on Doctor Who during the David Tennant years, and most recently with Tom Hiddleston.

Check my posting history, I’m obviously British and clearly a long term regular. As opposed to the fraus with zero posts outside of royalty threads.

by Anonymousreply 281February 22, 2019 10:56 AM

Piers Morgan says she's nothing but a social climber.

by Anonymousreply 282February 22, 2019 11:05 AM

Where are you spilling the Hiddleston tea R281? I'd love a link.

by Anonymousreply 283February 22, 2019 11:05 AM

I haven’t lately because there’s a really annoying Hiddles stalker, but I posted quite a bit in this thread, about Tom at RADA:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 22, 2019 11:15 AM

R284 thanks much appreciated. I have a feeling the TH trolls and the MM sugars might be the same fat flyover fraus.

by Anonymousreply 285February 22, 2019 11:29 AM

R262, a wise person once told me - the behavior of people makes perfect sense if they have a different goal than you do.

Sunshine Sachs and MM wanted to raise her profile. You are typing about her, yes? No publicity is bad publicity if they spell your name right seems to be working for her. She was on a low rated cable show less than 2 years ago and now she is lapping up luxury and famewhoring with Gayle King, lol.

by Anonymousreply 286February 22, 2019 11:35 AM

This is one of the cuntiest threads on DL. Release the harridans!

by Anonymousreply 287February 22, 2019 11:52 AM

R265 made me belly-laugh.

Does Sunshine Sachs specialize in working with black celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 288February 22, 2019 1:06 PM

Is she afraid the little thing is going to fall out of her cooch if she doesn't hold it up while walking? How else to explain the ridiculous left hand and arm cradling the bump in every photo of her in public? There are pregnant women who manage to walk in the street holding the hand of a toddler while pushing a stroller and laden down with a purse the size of a mail bag, a diaper bag, and a doggie bag in case the toddler needs a snack, and the little pod person in her belly is just fine without constant minding.

by Anonymousreply 289February 22, 2019 10:14 PM

I know, right? I'm just glad she's not clutching Harry's arm anymore.

by Anonymousreply 290February 22, 2019 10:28 PM

I think we can thank Prince Harry and Queen Elizabeth for giving this B list actress the role of a lifetime.

Looks like she's going to milk it for all it's worth. Harry is the result of centuries of in-breeding. Of course the first years of his life spent in the royal family from hell didn't help.

by Anonymousreply 291February 22, 2019 10:47 PM

He holds her hand now, r290. She must have a grip like a longshoreman.

by Anonymousreply 292February 22, 2019 11:10 PM

What the hell kind of baby shower was that?

by Anonymousreply 293February 23, 2019 1:22 AM

And the backlash begins...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 23, 2019 5:56 PM

The ones with free LUGGAGE are the best kind, R293!

by Anonymousreply 295February 23, 2019 5:58 PM

Great point by Jephson: “Diana always stayed at The Carlyle in New York, which prides itself on its discretion for its famous guests. The fact that Meghan allowed this to become a media circus is very revealing.

“Nobody objects to Meghan having time with friends . . . [but] dignity and privacy are consistent with her primary role as a British duchess. "

And for the bitch slap:

“I saw that a cotton-candy machine had been delivered for the baby shower. Cotton candy is fluffy, airy, sugary and a very short-lived treat — worryingly close to how Meghan appears to be.”

Watch out, Piers, there's a new girl in town.

by Anonymousreply 296February 23, 2019 6:04 PM

R295, for sure, I wouldn’t mind one of those suitcases, but it’s a really odd party favor. And flower arranging is an odd baby shower activity. It’s like Mulroney tried to shoehorn all the odds-and-ends freebies she’s owed into Meghan’s catchall “baby shower”. Flower arranging also sounds nice, but more like a bridal shower activity.

by Anonymousreply 297February 23, 2019 6:06 PM

For the poster above who said all the blue boxes mean a boy: there was also a cotton candy machine as mentioned above -- cotton candy is usually pink -- and there are videos and photos of dozens of pink roses being taken inside.

by Anonymousreply 298February 23, 2019 6:32 PM

I love the image of flowers to Ronald McDonald House...

"What happened to your pretty flowers?"

"They died."

by Anonymousreply 299February 23, 2019 7:04 PM

R299 - none of the ladies and Boy Marcus should quit their day jobs to become florists. They're all quite horrible with flower arranging.

by Anonymousreply 300February 23, 2019 7:06 PM

Diana's former butler weighs in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301February 23, 2019 7:19 PM

"Prince William ‘will be angered’ by Meghan Markle’s lavish baby shower"

Well, until he's King, he is hardly in a position to have anything to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 302February 23, 2019 7:23 PM

What the fuck does this twat need a baby shower for? Doesn't she have enough diapers and baby booties and stuffed animals and baby blankies? What an expensive, unnecessary frivolity.

by Anonymousreply 303February 23, 2019 7:28 PM

William has a lot of influence within that family. Newspapers have noted the Queen asks his opinions on matters relating to the Royal Family and the monarchy. He's taking over sooner rather than later.

by Anonymousreply 304February 23, 2019 7:28 PM

I don't believe for one minute there's any ongoing animosity between William and Harry. Brothers go through ups and downs, but at the end of the day, it's always "bros befire hos."

by Anonymousreply 305February 23, 2019 7:30 PM

R305 - that's why the brothers didn't speak to each other and never even made eye contact during their Christmas walk to church. And Will pretended to adjust his scarf so he didn't have to speak to Nutmeg either. Yes, there's no animosity whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 306February 23, 2019 7:36 PM

Damn so Bey is also repped by Sunshine Sachs. Wonder if C. Teigan is also.

by Anonymousreply 307February 23, 2019 7:42 PM

Meghan can give two flying fucks about her detractors...She just landed in Morocco wearing Valentino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308February 23, 2019 8:00 PM

^^ This^^

by Anonymousreply 309February 23, 2019 8:45 PM

Would it kill her to ever wear a British designer? She’s a fucking wreck.

by Anonymousreply 310February 24, 2019 3:47 PM

Why is she always clutching her belly? Is she in pain?

by Anonymousreply 311February 24, 2019 4:08 PM

How long before he tires of her novel cool attractive American B list actress behavior and trades her in for a real aristocrat?

by Anonymousreply 312February 24, 2019 4:12 PM

R311, No asshole!! Maybe because she has living being kicking and punching her in her ribs 24/7!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 24, 2019 4:17 PM

R313 - there's NO EXCUSE for her CONSTANT tummy hugging.

I've seen and been around many pregnant women and they don't do it to the extent that she does. Nutmeg was holding her stomach even when it was just a little bump. Try again and try HARDER.

by Anonymousreply 314February 24, 2019 4:26 PM

Haha...You around pregnant women!? With all that misogyny you’re throwing around...totally triggered by a woman who rubs her belly. Thanks for the laugh!!

by Anonymousreply 315February 24, 2019 4:32 PM

Just arrived at the reception wearing Dior...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316February 24, 2019 4:45 PM

Her stomach is either humongous or barely there. What's going on? Is she wearing spanx?

by Anonymousreply 317February 24, 2019 4:48 PM

Her shoes are killer!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 24, 2019 4:50 PM

The constant hand-holding is fucking ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 319February 24, 2019 4:56 PM

R311. The fake baby bump might collapse that is why she is always cradling that thing. She doesn't want to cause a Beyonce. It has to be intact to save an epic embarrassment and also for attention.

by Anonymousreply 320February 24, 2019 5:02 PM

The baby shower is over so I don't know why this thread is still active with photos of the Morocco trip.

by Anonymousreply 321February 24, 2019 5:11 PM

The fake baby bumpers remind me of the flat earthers. They’ll believe anything. I mean, she is HUGE all over. And I guess there’s a mechanized object in r313’s photo that moves her belly. Geez there’s enough to mock all around without putting on your tin foil hats.

by Anonymousreply 322February 24, 2019 5:57 PM

I grew up in a large heterosexual family in a church and neighborhood with a lot of young mothers and there were a lot of pregnant women.

They were not going around holding their stomach. As one person has already said they couldn't afford too. They were taking care of the young children they already had, and the household and family chores and going to the supermarket...But even when their hands were not full I don't recall seeing them doing it very often.

by Anonymousreply 323February 24, 2019 7:04 PM

'couldn't afford to.'

by Anonymousreply 324February 24, 2019 7:06 PM

R323/r324, give it a rest why don't you?

by Anonymousreply 325February 24, 2019 7:39 PM

They aren’t wrong r325.

by Anonymousreply 326February 24, 2019 7:45 PM

Wait until the fucking kid is born. It will be so "special and amaaaaaaazing," and like the second coming of Christ. And of course, Markle will ask that everyone respect her and her baby's privacy for a more peaceful entrance into the world all the while phoning Jessica Mulroney and Amal Clooney asking how they can help publicize, give interviews about the Christ child and set up "surprise" paparazzi shots as Markle takes private walks bonding with this "incredible tiny addition to our family."

by Anonymousreply 327February 24, 2019 7:50 PM

I wonder why the courtiers of ‘The Firm’ aren’t micro-managing ME. Like for example if people fuck up at my job for performance reasons they get an “action plan” and have to make specific goals and do things exactly as told. Why don’t they just reign her in and be like “you will wear THIS tomorrow and you will say THIS and WE will tell you how to behave to so and so, etc.”

by Anonymousreply 328February 24, 2019 9:06 PM

R328 The whole Tiara-gate before the wedding was like someone fucking up during the probationary employment period. But they got married anyway and she proceeded to fuck up even more. I think writing messages on bananas for hookers was the latest fuck-up. And still nothing has been done. If this was a regular job, she would have been fired long ago. There must be a reason why they tolerate her rude and embarrassing behavior. It's not like they haven't gone through similar things with Diana.

by Anonymousreply 329February 24, 2019 9:26 PM

I’m watching the Oscar red carpet. This is what she REALLY wants, isn’t it. The couture and borrowed jewels and not eating for a week in order to look good on E! and whatever other shit fashion carpet show. She doesn’t want to be an English Rose in flannel and muddy boots, she wants to be a high profile American celebrity. I’m so over her shit.

by Anonymousreply 330February 24, 2019 11:04 PM

I'll bet the Oscar producers would have loved to have her present. Perhaps Serena Williams was supposed to try to recruit her during the baby shower. Should have scheduled the shower in LA ...before that Morocco trip was booked.

by Anonymousreply 331February 25, 2019 1:50 AM

R325 Give what a rest? Maybe you haven't been around pregnant women before but they don't go around all the time clutching their tummy. You might want to get out occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 332February 25, 2019 3:38 AM

I asked my sister (the only person I know who was pregnant) and, for what it’s worth, she said that arms and shoulder get fat along with girth, and it actually makes your shoulders sore to leave arms hanging at your side, so she could see MM holding her belly to ease the soreness in the shoulder. My sister said she often crossed her arms and rested them top of her belly.

by Anonymousreply 333February 25, 2019 4:15 AM

R323, R324, R332 There are many reason women clutch their belly. It's their body, so I don't see why you should care.

Medically: It takes the pressure off the back, can help shift the baby, and also to keep the baby out of my ribcage. Some like rubbing the belly because it feels nice and the baby will push/rub back. Sometimes, it is a protective move, especially when there are a lot of people present.

by Anonymousreply 334February 25, 2019 5:43 AM

I hate Sparkle. She’s such a social climber and I hate when they win, and yet they always do.

by Anonymousreply 335February 25, 2019 5:54 AM

Harry done fucked up the money now.

by Anonymousreply 336February 25, 2019 5:56 AM

I wonder if Harry is realizing who she really is yet?

by Anonymousreply 337February 25, 2019 8:13 AM

I agree that Harry really does look she'll shocked now. HE couldn't have seen her family insanity coming, and it isn't even resolved yet. Basically, the whole thing has been a disaster. I have always been a die hard monarchist, but I really think it has jumped the shark and should be abolished soon. Her capacity for damage has no limit.

by Anonymousreply 338February 25, 2019 8:24 AM

Don’t forget Sparkle announced her pregnancy at Eugenie’s wedding reception.

This bitch reeks of trash.

by Anonymousreply 339February 25, 2019 8:36 AM

R339 really?? Wow, can’t wait to see what stunt she pulls next she’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 340February 25, 2019 8:57 AM

Maybe the Firm aren't doing anything to rein her in because they figure she won't be around long enough to bother. Or perhaps giving her enough rope to hang herself, which she pretty much is right now.

by Anonymousreply 341February 25, 2019 9:40 AM

Yes but giving her rope to hang herself will tarnish the monarchy. She’s a heartbeat away from another stupid stunt. They need to contain her asap while they figure out what to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 342February 25, 2019 11:43 AM

Her stomach holding and husband hand holding is really triggering some of you 250lb hags!! My lord....

by Anonymousreply 343February 25, 2019 11:52 AM

B list social climbing attention seeking slash and burn narcissists will do that to you. Let's face it she was an ambitious actor looking at 40 without a lot going for her and then bags a highly visible traumatized as a boy in front of the world prince. This will be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 344February 25, 2019 4:09 PM

The belly rubbing/cradling is like PDA. There’s a time and a place for it. I’d done it plenty, but not at WORK, for fucks sake. You wouldn’t stroke your spouse’s face or give them a back rub during diplomatic duties.

Sometimes the stretching skin gets itchy, or sometimes a poke from the baby is uncomfortable. She gets a pass from me for about half of her cradlings. It’s for ATTENTION and showing the cameras how maternal she is. Same as her constant clutching of her husband.

If the weight of the belly is onerous at the very end, there are compression-type bands that support the weight. And if she’s wearing stiletto heels, it can’t be that uncomfortable.)

by Anonymousreply 345February 25, 2019 4:25 PM

And back in the real world, Meghan is reasonably popular, the average person has zero interest in the monarchy other than as gossip fodder, everyone has sympathy for her over her insane family, and no one has any idea these fictitious “stunts” that Tumblr has invented exist (“pregnant women touches bump!!!”) and Harry and Meghan go on their merry way living their best lives and preparing for their child.

by Anonymousreply 346February 25, 2019 5:14 PM

Why would anybody have sympathy for her? She's as much a phony has the rest of the royal family. Just without the royal blood. So what if we have fun for calling her out on the games she plays? On the games they all play. They are there for show. To entertain the world. She comes from an insane family and married into one. This one just has better lodgings and a clothing allowance. It makes for a pretty picture and fun melodrama.

by Anonymousreply 347February 25, 2019 5:42 PM

Will there be a Royal Miscarriage?

by Anonymousreply 348February 25, 2019 5:46 PM

Meghan will never have a “best life” because nothing will ever be enough for her. Some people can’t sit back and enjoy what they have. They’re always reaching for more more more, they’re bottomless pits of wanting.

I can’t tell if Harry will be satisfied some day, but I think it can happen.

by Anonymousreply 349February 25, 2019 5:49 PM

Oh fuck off, R345. “She shouldn’t touch her stomach if she’s working.” Please, bitch. Make up your minds — she’s not doing shit traipsing around but she’s “working” all of a sudden? She’s touching her stomach, not her vagina or anus in public. Do you get your holes and stomach confused? You squeezing out a kid (or a litter) doesn’t make you some sort of expert for every woman who has ever carried a child.

by Anonymousreply 350February 26, 2019 11:00 AM

She’s so manipulative and calculating.

by Anonymousreply 351February 26, 2019 11:05 AM

An expert is what R350 is obviously.

by Anonymousreply 352February 26, 2019 12:35 PM

I offered no “expert” advice, r352. Just commentary unlike the rest of you jealous cunt-fried harridans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353February 26, 2019 1:00 PM

Maybe because she is not actually pregnant. Yes I stated it. She is playing the role of a pregnant woman and it is the reason why she is constantly touching the fake baby bump.

by Anonymousreply 354February 26, 2019 1:32 PM

R354 you do realize that’s a ridiculous statement. If the royals are indeed fed up, the last thing that would help her is a fake baby. Plus, she is huge all over, even her cheeks are full, not to mention the girth around her middle and legs. Just because you want to wear a tin foil hat, doesn’t mean you should.

by Anonymousreply 355February 26, 2019 1:58 PM

She looks just the same as always . With her botoxed face and lips and stick tin legs . And always on stiletto’s .

by Anonymousreply 356February 26, 2019 2:01 PM

Sure she is, r356. Time to update the eyeglass prescription, because you’re blind. Or maybe just imagining...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 26, 2019 2:04 PM

R356, I've never known a very pregnant women to still be wearing stilettos or any heel above 2 inches. Footwear is one of the very 1st clothing items that get changed out, in part because pregnant women fear falling and automatically know they need more ankle and leg support.

by Anonymousreply 358February 26, 2019 2:10 PM

R358 the normal woman doesn’t, but celebrities do. They just suffer... Kate wore heels through her pregnancies.

by Anonymousreply 359February 26, 2019 2:13 PM

R359, Are very pregnant celebrities walking as much as Meghan in their high heels or are they just doing it for photo ops? Not to derail this thread but many question how Kate was able to bend down as easily while very pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 360February 26, 2019 2:15 PM

Dear god the woman spends a fortune and still looks like shite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361February 26, 2019 2:34 PM

This was her best look in Morroco. Wearing Dior so why wouldn't it be fabulous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362February 26, 2019 2:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!