Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Queen + Adam Lambert to perform at the Oscars!

The Academy announced the performance by the band that's the subject of best picture nominee Bohemian Rhapsody, joined by Adam Lambert on vocals, on Twitter on Monday. "Is this real life? Is this just fantasy?" the account quoted from the band's song "Bohemian Rhapsody." The announcement included a compilation of clips that showed the band and current lead singer Lambert performing as Queen's hit "We Will Rock You" played.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 9:11 AM

Finally a choice from the producers and Academy that makes sense!

by Anonymousreply 1February 18, 2019 8:50 PM

Whoopi goldberg called this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 18, 2019 9:16 PM

Can't wait. I'd rather hear Queen and Adam than another unfunny monologue.

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2019 10:48 PM

I can't believe the Queen would do this. Meghan Markle has turned them all Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 10:50 PM

I don't know what's more culturally irrelevant in 2019: the Oscars, Queen, or Adam Lambert.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 10:53 PM

Finally, a reason to watch the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 10:57 PM

Mamma Mia!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 11:03 PM

I love Adam Lambert, have seen him perform twice.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 11:26 PM

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2019 12:43 AM

They're going to open the show.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2019 5:21 AM

r5, Queen had one of the biggest moves of the year and their music is being used in just about every other commercial on TV. How the fuck are queen irrelevant?

by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2019 6:02 AM

Hear Adam Lambert’s Achingly Yearning New Song ‘Feel Something’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2019 9:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!