Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jen's Private Jet Terror

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 11:29 PM

And I care about this, why?

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2019 5:15 PM

Is r1's penis making demands again?

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2019 5:28 PM

I'm sure for Jen and Courteney, the scariest part of the ordeal is that they ended up in San Bernardino County!

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2019 5:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2019 10:05 PM

The California version of Kentucky. Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2019 10:17 PM

Imagine if in your last moments on Earth, the last face you saw was Courtney Cox's jagged-toothed rictus.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2019 10:24 PM

Beats dying in San Bernardino County R6

by Anonymousreply 7February 21, 2019 10:26 PM

This actually can be a problem if the ripped up rubber tire is sucked into an engine.

I was once on a B 767 800 this happened to and the tire was sucked up and destroyed the engine immediately.

by Anonymousreply 8February 21, 2019 10:52 PM

I had nothing to do with slashing that landing gear tire.

by Anonymousreply 9February 21, 2019 11:17 PM

R6, I'll tell what's just as bad and that's Courtney's last moments on earth looking at that Rachel hairdo Jen's been wearing for 45 years.

by Anonymousreply 10February 21, 2019 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!