Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cruising on a Golden girls cruise!

Ok bitches, pack up your earings and caftans, and get ready for cheesecake on the high seas! Who's going?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2019 5:30 AM

That all depends. Is this cruise "restricted"?

by Anonymousreply 1February 15, 2019 4:45 PM

Wait until Blanche runs into Claude! She should be glad she doesn't have a wig he can steal. Lock up your outfits, honey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 15, 2019 4:47 PM

Well, finally the right people are traveling, traveling, traveling.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 15, 2019 4:49 PM

I am putting down a deposit tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2019 1:39 AM

Don't forget to buy CONDOMS, CONDOMS, CONDOMS!!!

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote]Hornet sat down with Chad Kampe, who with his husband runs Flip Phone Events, the premier gay party promoters for all of Minneapolis.

Quite possibly the saddest thing I've read all day.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2019 4:03 AM

What if this turns out to be like Fyre Fest

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2019 5:26 AM

What part r6? The part where a feygala who's obsessed with the golden girls has a husband and you don't?

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2019 5:52 AM

[quote]What part [R6]? The part where a feygala who's obsessed with the golden girls has a husband and you don't?

No, the phrase "the premier gay party promoters for all of Minneapolis."

Seriously? First of all, how many "gay party promoters" can there be in Minneapolis? Second, who says things like "all of Minneapolis?"

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2019 4:53 PM

But my post-MTM show was actually set on a cruise ship!

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2019 5:48 PM

Go on this cruise, and you'll die an agonizing death.

I'm getting a very strong vibration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 17, 2019 1:05 AM

Do you think this will sell out soon?

by Anonymousreply 12February 17, 2019 10:46 PM

Will Beatlemania be performing?

by Anonymousreply 13February 18, 2019 12:20 AM

I vote for Ruth Buzzi in Evita!

by Anonymousreply 14February 19, 2019 4:00 PM

See ya, even if I don't want to be ya...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 19, 2019 4:05 PM

Pure torture.

by Anonymousreply 16February 19, 2019 4:06 PM

Caftan Sailaway Party With Cheesecake!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 19, 2019 4:11 PM

One thing that we know is that they won’t have to throw away any food.

by Anonymousreply 18February 19, 2019 4:11 PM

Oops. So we don't see ya. R17 includes the multiple Sophias photo

by Anonymousreply 19February 19, 2019 4:12 PM

It's actually not a rip-off, at least price-wise like many special-interest cruises. The Golden Girls events are available only to customers who book through the organizers and while Celebrity's pricing starts at $399 (plus the inescapable $112 port charges) for the cheapest inside cabin and $599 for the cheapest outside, when you consider the inclusions (three free perks - drinks, gratuities, onboard cash, etc.) and the entertainment, the friends of Dorothy (and Blanche, and Rose, and Sophia) onboard are getting a good deal, especially in the higher categories of balcony and above where the prices work out to be the same or even a bit less than those shown on Celebrity's website. And the Infinity, while it's one of Celebrity's older cruise liners, is a beautiful ship.

It's not a whole-ship charter, though, like an Atlantis cruise. Keep in mind that not everyone onboard will necessarily understand why you're dressed as Rose Nylund headed to dinner on your way out Miami the first night... and while they're offering Dorothy's Bingo, it doesn't sound like balcony bingo is on the menu, either.

by Anonymousreply 20February 19, 2019 4:45 PM

Sold out already

by Anonymousreply 21February 22, 2019 4:06 AM

I'll be Blanche on this cruise

My perky breast and nubile thighs barely look a day over 29

by Anonymousreply 22February 22, 2019 4:42 AM

Surprise Special Guest on This Cruise:

Lyle Waggoner

Sonny Bono

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 22, 2019 4:45 AM

I seriously hope Betty doesn’t kick the proverbial bucket during the event, although the collective misery would make it sadly memorable.

by Anonymousreply 24February 22, 2019 5:28 AM

OH BOY!

OH BOY!!

OH BOY !!!

by Anonymousreply 25February 22, 2019 5:38 AM

R9 Minneapolis actually has a major gay community and the city and its businesses are exceptionally receptive to catering to it. Obviously, Minneapolis is small in comparison to other major cities, but the idea that Minneapolis is home to a bunch of yokel-gays banging in the hay by candlelight belongs to a rather uncultured coastal mind. With that said, personally I don't find the idea of spending days at sea with dudes dressed as old ladies. Of course, I'm not a GG fan.

by Anonymousreply 26February 22, 2019 5:51 AM

[quote]Joanne Worley, with a brand new line of chicken jokes!

She was the voice of one of [italic]The Wuzzles[/italic], one of Disney’s first Saturday morning cartoons, which premiered the same day as GG.

by Anonymousreply 27February 22, 2019 1:15 PM

Damn that Lyle guy was a hot Daddy

by Anonymousreply 28February 22, 2019 1:56 PM

Leave your leg warmers at home, girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2019 5:11 AM

Pass.

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2019 5:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!