Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh, The Shade Of It All! The Unraveling Of Wendy Williams!

Continue your shade here, Cohosts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 22, 2019 6:40 PM

Don't forget my favorite Wendy Williams picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 10, 2019 9:12 PM

She’s a good person... leave the shade home.

by Anonymousreply 2February 10, 2019 9:24 PM

Really R2? I guess you missed Wendy laughing at Floyd Mayweather because he's illiterate. She told a story about Floyd's high school age son wanting to go to live with Floyd, and Wendy saying the child could help his father read future contracts, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3February 10, 2019 9:44 PM

I wish her well ...time to move on and enjoy success and fame while able to...Others have!

by Anonymousreply 4February 10, 2019 9:55 PM

Is he a drag queen?

by Anonymousreply 5February 10, 2019 10:05 PM

Floyd Mayweather deserves to be laughed at if he is STILL illiterate.

by Anonymousreply 6February 10, 2019 10:07 PM

R6, He does not!

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2019 10:31 PM

Its unfortunate that all this stuff with Kevin and is happening at the pinnacle of her career. I know she is full of regret that she didn't separate from Kevin years ago before she really hit the mainstream.

I remember Wendy getting suspended by WBLS a few times in 2007 and 2008. That is when all that drama mentioned in the Page 6 article was going down, but she just pretended it was inappropriate stuff she said on air, or that she was on vacation. Charlamagne filled in for her, and he was awful back then lol. The gay men that called in could not stand him and thought he was homophobic.

But this is par the course for Wendy. She has a history of crashing and burning in radio, and having her sidekicks pick up the slack. She is now doing the same on TV, but the stakes are much higher, and she is way more famous than she was 10 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Think her face is melting. Stay away from the candles, Windy, I mean Wendy..

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2019 10:45 PM

Her body is awful. Those big-ass titties and those baseball-bat legs and size 12 feet. She looks like a clown.

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2019 10:48 PM

Wendy and Floyd should find a common ground, like they can both take a punch!

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2019 10:51 PM

She's busy at rehab for her pill addiction, I mean, "Graves' Disease".

by Anonymousreply 12February 10, 2019 10:55 PM

Fire the bum, Wendy, get new reps and go back to work!

by Anonymousreply 13February 10, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote]“her, Kevin and Little Kevin . . . are all good

Her is? Great.

by Anonymousreply 14February 10, 2019 11:15 PM

Yall look out for my new show this fall in Wendy's timeslots!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 10, 2019 11:18 PM

R15 I'd love to see Nene interview Omarosa!

by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2019 11:21 PM

[quote]Charlamagne filled in for her, and he was awful back then lol. The gay men that called in could not stand him and thought he was homophobic.

I always thought Charlamagne was g-g-g-Gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 11, 2019 3:39 AM

Nothing beats this interview Wendy did with Whitney back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18February 11, 2019 4:12 AM

[quote]Her body is awful. Those big-ass titties and those baseball-bat legs and size 12 feet. She looks like a clown.

LOL but so true.

by Anonymousreply 19February 11, 2019 5:06 AM

I went in expecting to hate Sherri Shepherd but she was quite funny and likable in the role of guest host. One annoyance - they are still making the hosts say that "Wendy WILL be back!".

by Anonymousreply 20February 11, 2019 2:51 PM

OMG - they did a fashion critique of the Grammy's and had 3 people on to talk about it. One was Bevy Smith and this moron needs to go back to school. When she was describing Cardi B's runway outfit, she described it as "Venus rising from the sea", but she pronounced Venus like Venice. She also mispronounced the word homage - she said it with the "h" not silent.

by Anonymousreply 21February 11, 2019 2:58 PM

Poor Wendy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 11, 2019 5:58 PM

Williams is a piece of crap, R2.

I'm thoroughly enjoying this.

by Anonymousreply 23February 11, 2019 6:06 PM

Wendy’s show is better without her! Bye bitch. She ain’t coming back.

by Anonymousreply 24February 11, 2019 6:12 PM

Come back, Wendy. Enough already!

by Anonymousreply 25February 11, 2019 6:58 PM

It pains me to say it but from clips I've seen, the show seems to fit Sherri Shepherd like a glove.

I suspect wardrobe were trying to sabotage her with the non-daytime cleavage.

by Anonymousreply 26February 11, 2019 8:39 PM

Wow. Sherri is great. Wendy should be a little nervous.

by Anonymousreply 27February 11, 2019 9:16 PM

Literally every single show has been better than if Wendy was hosting it. In fact every SEGMENT - Sherri commandeering the Grammy fashion police, Keke nailing 'ask Keke' with warm humour and thoughtful answers, Nick charismatically talking to the audience at the opening, Jason Biggs interviewing his Orange co-star with much more comfort than Wendy possibly could, etc.

And this isn't just a week or two like with Jerry O'C during her last hiatus. It's now at a point where even if she DOES come back, people might tune out because the quality of the show will dip so much with her in that chair. I've never seen the audience so happy.

Maybe she should just re-title the show 'Wendy Williams presents' and have the rotating co-hosts or something. If she even makes it through February.

by Anonymousreply 28February 11, 2019 9:24 PM

From rumors I've been hearing she's going to announce her divorce very very soon from her husband

It wouldn't surprise me if she sits down with someone like Oprah for her first show back to announce the divorce and confirm all of the abuse allegations. The ratings will skyrocket

by Anonymousreply 29February 11, 2019 9:30 PM

Announcing the divorce and revealing the abuse is the only way she can return. Anything less and she'll be cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 30February 11, 2019 9:36 PM

Yeah, if she announces the divorce, I think people will feel sorry her instead of shaming her. Well some people love her demise, but still.

Wendy just better be glad that Kevin wasn't sexually harassing staff female members on the TV show, like he allegedly did to her radio staff back the late 2000s. In today's social climate, she could never live that down and her show would be canned.

by Anonymousreply 31February 12, 2019 12:20 AM

I agree she will have to come clean about everything. It will be the only way she can ever do hot topics again and have anything resembling credibility.

And yes, Sherri was awesome. Like others here, I did not know what to expect and she totally knocked it out of the park. I was even prepared to not DVR it again tomorrow because I thought Jenny McCarthy was going to be the host, but when Sherri said she would be back (and Jenny will just be a guest), I will definitely be taping it again.

by Anonymousreply 32February 12, 2019 12:57 AM

I agree with the others that this gig is Sherri’s if she wants it. Though she was working a little blue for 10 am but regardless, she was the best of all the replacements.

I wish Sherri would ask Jenny about her current thoughts about the measles outbreak. Now THAT would be a Hot Topic!

by Anonymousreply 33February 12, 2019 1:19 AM

Maybe SS could be reunited with the baby she paid for and abandoned during sweeps. 🚵

by Anonymousreply 34February 12, 2019 2:37 AM

Did she mention another child? I thought she said my girl or something. She lived on the same street that I used to in Van Nuys.. We all (my other roommates) loved her husband but she was dumb as a box a rocks. I did think she did well today.

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2019 2:40 AM

I heard that she’s taking lots of painkillers now and barely gets out of bed. Death is coming soon!!!

by Anonymousreply 36February 12, 2019 3:29 AM

[quote]Did she mention another child? I thought she said my girl or something.

I heard her say something about her "six year-old", and I don't think the surrogate baby is six.

With that said, Sheri blew it out of the ballpark! Excellent job!

by Anonymousreply 37February 12, 2019 3:52 AM

Re:36

Then how do you explain her being spotted at a CVS a week or so ago (and numerous other reports about her in FL going shopping at a mall and going out to dinner with her parents), without her wedding ring on I might add...

by Anonymousreply 38February 12, 2019 3:54 AM

I've always enjoyed Sherri on The View, even though the political/current events angle was obviously never her wheelhouse. She was GREAT at the fluff segments.

by Anonymousreply 39February 12, 2019 8:03 AM

I wouldn't say Sherri Shepherd is a cunt, but she does have cunt-like tendencies, so it pains me to say that she's actually pretty good on the show. Wendy should be worried.

by Anonymousreply 40February 12, 2019 8:16 AM

I think Wendy lost the will to work after she found out that her humiliation (husband cheating and having a baby with his mistress and paying for the mistress with Wendy's money) is now public knowledge. When your brand is based on throwing shade at messy celebrities it feels quite humbling when the public screams "Karma's a bitch, Wendy!".

by Anonymousreply 41February 12, 2019 8:59 AM

Wendy is a fun, unique tv persona. She is both funny and eccentric. I like her. I wish her well and hope she returns. Not a Sberi fan, like those she paid to post above.

by Anonymousreply 42February 12, 2019 9:08 AM

r41 exactly. she had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 43February 12, 2019 9:19 AM

R38 - that really wasn’t WW. That was a big giant man in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 44February 12, 2019 9:34 AM

Yes, Wendy's unique in a fabulous wxay. I'm very much looking forward to her return.

And no, gurl. Just no. Sherri S is a sorry stand-in for the great Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 45February 12, 2019 9:56 AM

Sherri has had lots of abortions and is not gay friendly. So just NO to her. F that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 46February 12, 2019 10:06 AM

Sherri not as good at Wendy when it comes to a talk show? But Sherri can.... actually talk.

by Anonymousreply 47February 12, 2019 10:14 AM

Not gay friendly? She's bi.

by Anonymousreply 48February 12, 2019 10:24 AM

I thought Sherri was great...very engaging and comedic timing. She knew what she was talking about and wasn’t caustic like Wendy. Good choice!

by Anonymousreply 49February 12, 2019 11:58 AM

She's not gay friendly at all, R48.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 12, 2019 12:07 PM

r3 , i wouldn't be too concerned the kid reads this thread to his father. Ha! r7

by Anonymousreply 51February 12, 2019 12:47 PM

If WW was smart she would do a one hour sit down interview with Oprah. Let people into her home, her personal life, open up about her issues and be very honest. It would endear fans to her for being so vulnerable. She could apologize for her gossipy nature and come out clean on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 52February 12, 2019 1:19 PM

Sheri said on the View “I will not have a gay son.” God I hope her son turns out gay. lol

by Anonymousreply 53February 12, 2019 3:00 PM

Shari was told not to fit to a gig while pregnant and then she ends up delivering a premature baby. Her husband (big Jeff) was sole care taker of little Jeffery in many ways but she gets the View and then tries to get sole custody because he had an affair and I think now has 2 other children. My friends still have constant with her ex as he was nice guy who truly cared about their son. Shari cared the most about her career which is fine but don’t rob your special needs son of his loving father. I think little Jeff would be turning 13 this year. I hope he’s well

by Anonymousreply 54February 12, 2019 4:14 PM

R54 here to fix spellcheck “Not to FLY to a gig..” “My friends still have CONTACT..”

by Anonymousreply 55February 12, 2019 4:23 PM

I have a friend who’s a nurse at WW oval hospital. He said she was brought in for anxiety (strict HIPPA violation....shhh) and was in hysterics. They sedated her and sent her home with an Rx for benzos.

by Anonymousreply 56February 12, 2019 4:55 PM

Hey karma delivery is playing out for all to see. Howard Stern and that sidekick uncle Tom of his must be loving it. I can't wait for his to come around.

by Anonymousreply 57February 12, 2019 5:00 PM

Hey = HER

by Anonymousreply 58February 12, 2019 5:01 PM

What is an oval hospital?

by Anonymousreply 59February 12, 2019 5:07 PM

Why are so many large men into being women? It gets annoying.

by Anonymousreply 60February 12, 2019 5:10 PM

Perhaps Floyd has a learning disability that won't let him read? It is the with the dumbfuck in tube White House.

by Anonymousreply 61February 12, 2019 5:13 PM

I was impressed - Sherri did great again. I really think that she is the best fit to take over if Wendy steps down. She's funny and quick - I was laughing so much. I didn't listen to the interview with Jenny McCarthy though, so not sure if Sherri has decent interview skills.

by Anonymousreply 62February 12, 2019 7:47 PM

Wendy has been seen out and about looking better than ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2019 8:49 PM

It's coming on Thursday and nothing has been announced for next week yet. Do we think she's coming back or will more guest hosts be announced any minute now?

by Anonymousreply 64February 14, 2019 2:44 AM

Today’s show was a stinker. That Michael guy....Zzzzzzzz.

by Anonymousreply 65February 14, 2019 2:44 AM

Wendy should do a pre taped greeting.

[italic]Tick,Tock, Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 66February 14, 2019 3:00 AM

Wendy and her husband should film an exclusive for Worldstar

by Anonymousreply 67February 14, 2019 3:55 AM

Today's show was great. They should do a week w/Michael and a week w/Sherri and keep doing it like that.

by Anonymousreply 68February 14, 2019 4:56 AM

Oh, hell no. I want shady Wendy with her eccentric ways back.

by Anonymousreply 69February 14, 2019 6:35 AM

Wendy went out with the first thing smokin'!

I like Wendy and all, but it pissed me off when she would get shit wrong all the time. I think she should do the show part-time and let Sherri and Michael handle the rest.

by Anonymousreply 70February 14, 2019 7:05 AM

This woman has been an awful cunt to so many people over the years, and I have an especially hard time forgiving her for the way she treated Whitney Houston when Whitney was at her worst, but I still feel terrible for Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 71February 14, 2019 7:22 AM

It was Whitney who was the freak not Wendy. Come on now.

by Anonymousreply 72February 14, 2019 7:40 AM

I'm sure that Wendy will take ALLLL the time she needs because it would be ridiculous for her to come back too soon and start going downhill again very quickly. She's had two public setbacks already, so it would be a catastrophe if she comes back, her condition takes a turn again and having to leave again. Three strikes? Ain't nobody got time for that.

by Anonymousreply 73February 14, 2019 2:12 PM

Who is this Michael referred to in various above posts?

by Anonymousreply 74February 14, 2019 2:29 PM

When does the season end?

I'd be surprised if she comes back. They may make an announcement that she'll be back next year and then over the summer, quietly cancel the show.

by Anonymousreply 75February 14, 2019 2:33 PM

Wendy was both rude and ignorant on the recent episode of Project Runway where she was a judge. She kept screaming at Isaac Mizrahi "Who are you???" She stupidly called him out for describing an outfit using a French word which she thought was a mispronunciation of an English word. She truly was a mess and knew absolutely nothing about fashion nor design.

by Anonymousreply 76February 14, 2019 2:39 PM

R74 It's Michael Rapaport, the guy who was the guest host on Wednesday's show.

by Anonymousreply 77February 14, 2019 3:05 PM

We want Jerry..,

by Anonymousreply 78February 14, 2019 5:31 PM

Michael Rappaport is a Trump-supporting lunatic with a bad temper.

by Anonymousreply 79February 14, 2019 6:05 PM

Jerry's face is more beat than Wendy's.... slay girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80February 14, 2019 7:30 PM

Sherri is a natural.

Wendy and her team developed the successful and appealing format, so guest hosts don't have to reinvent the wheel every morning...

by Anonymousreply 81February 14, 2019 11:56 PM

I'm watching the Friday show with Jerry and they just promoted that next week is another bout of Hot Talk with an assortment of different guest hosts.

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2019 2:50 PM

"The successful and appealing format" of the WW Show is identical to every other American talk show: Monologue followed by interviews with the occasional cooking segment. Nobody at WW invented anything. Even "Hot Topics" was stolen from The View.

Oh, I guess they invented the wonderful "How You Doin" thing that makes fun of gays. They get all the credit for that winning feature of the show.

by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2019 3:36 PM

The news that another week of guests hosts is pending made me think some more about the Wendy situation - is it a good idea for her to come back? She's had 2-3 major public setbacks in the last 2 years - the fainting incident and now taking time off twice for health reasons. She seemed better for a while, but then everything went into the toilet. We've watched her slur, stumble, sit, mumble and forget words. Then she comes to the show in a sling with a mystery fracture. Now she's out for 6+ weeks, with no end in sight.

I figure that the Graves disease will always be a ticking time bomb and it could lay Wendy out again any moment. It would be a mess for her to come back to the show and a day/week/month later, the Graves disease affects her in a different way and she has to step away again. The producers may not want to have a host who has such a potentially erratic schedule - it may be more prudent to let her go. After all this mess, I'd be really surprised if she comes back.

by Anonymousreply 84February 15, 2019 3:45 PM

Bless your heart, R84. Thinking this is about Graves Disease.

by Anonymousreply 85February 15, 2019 7:38 PM

[quote] Even "Hot Topics" was stolen from The View.

Didn't Joan Rivers come up w/that? I think Wendy even gave her credit for it.

by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2019 5:28 AM

Not every show has a host who can come sit by herself in a chair and talk and gossip for 20 minutes straight, hardly a "monologue," r83

by Anonymousreply 87February 16, 2019 5:47 AM

R10 Are the tittays still here? Thought she had an explantation...

by Anonymousreply 88February 16, 2019 6:17 AM

Wendy isn’t liked as much as she may have thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89February 16, 2019 7:51 AM

R87. I agree.

Plus the WW format is unlike any other show. Its unique and Wendy's unique as well. Who the hell looks and speaks as she does?I

She needs to come back before the show goes on hiatus if she wants to keep her audience.

That said Jerry O is funny as hell. He needs to be snapped up for his own show.

by Anonymousreply 90February 16, 2019 7:52 AM

I like this post from the Radaronline link:

"Same story just a different day.. I’m sure Kevin is hell on two left feet.. He is a horrible person and Wendy is weak as a flea so much for her being sooo honest... stick with Kevin while he killing you slowly.."

by Anonymousreply 91February 16, 2019 8:17 AM

Hey r88 -- do you live in Ohio?

by Anonymousreply 92February 16, 2019 6:13 PM

Sheri Shepard thinks the world is flat.

by Anonymousreply 93February 16, 2019 8:37 PM

Someone in another Wendy thread just dropped this story from the National Enquirer - they "are ready to drop Wendy like she never existed".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 16, 2019 10:42 PM

More shite from the National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 95February 16, 2019 10:57 PM

Jerry O'Connell was TERRIFIC on Friday's show - quick, funny, natural, likable. He would make a great replacement for Wendy Graves.

by Anonymousreply 96February 16, 2019 11:21 PM

R92 Cleveland

by Anonymousreply 97February 16, 2019 11:58 PM

Hi R92 from Cleveland now in Chicago!

by Anonymousreply 98February 17, 2019 12:49 AM

Jerry is desperate for any work. He's handsome, seems professional and has worked forever. Why is he so thirsty? That show on Bravo (as well as his WWHL appearances) was so cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 99February 17, 2019 12:59 AM

Sheri’s a cunt. Isn’t she a Trumper as well? I can’t stand her or Wendy. Just cancel everything.

by Anonymousreply 100February 17, 2019 1:17 AM

Sherri was great and so was that other white dude, not Jerry who was great only on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 101February 17, 2019 6:02 AM

This week's Hot Talk panelists:

Monday: Carla Hall, Michael Yo, Jenny Mollen Biggs and Bevy Smith

Tuesday: Carla Hall, Michael Yo, Nikki Boyer and Bevy Smith

Wednesday: Carson Kressley, Carla Hall, Michael Yo and Nikki Boyer

Thursday: Carla Hall, Finesse Mitchell, Heather McDonald and AJ Gibson

Friday: Carla Hall, Finesse Mitchell, Jenny Mollen Biggs and AJ Gibson

by Anonymousreply 102February 17, 2019 2:55 PM

Wendy's hold on gay men mystifies me, since I find her stupid, vapid and trite.

Is there a history I'm missing? Did she once crusade for gay causes? Please explain the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 103February 17, 2019 3:05 PM

R103 No, she's spent her entire career appropriating gay culture and slang whilst viciously making fun of gay men, trying to out rappers and treating queerness as something to be laughed at and ashamed of. I have no idea why gays have cottoned on to her so much. Even within the specific niche of sassy black women, there are more entertaining, less homophobic ones out there... who can actually string a sentence together too.

Re: the upcoming panelists, do the Biggs family have some sort of deal with Wendy's production company? Carla Hall, Carson Kressley and Bevy Smith are good panelists, although I don't think they could handle the whole hour on their own.

by Anonymousreply 104February 17, 2019 9:05 PM

I liked Wendy for the same reason I like Kathy Griffin, because they talk shit about celebrities. Every other host is flattering, it's refreshing to hear someone say that a celebrity is a cheating pillhead loser idiot.

by Anonymousreply 105February 17, 2019 9:09 PM

Now that we all know Wendy is a drug addicted depressive in an abusive relationship with her husband/manager I think it’s time she comes clean with all of her own seedy little dirty details if she wants to come back from this. A sit down interview where she is 100 percent honest is really the only way to gain any respect from whatever fans she has left.

by Anonymousreply 106February 17, 2019 9:18 PM

[R104] You are far worse than Wendy Williams - you openly use the homophobic hat slur 'queer'.

I wish you a lingering, painful death for your hatred of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 107February 17, 2019 9:47 PM

Sherri Shepherd is a CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALIST, idiots, who has said awful things about homosexuality. Instead of praising her fat black ass, you ought to be calling the network twenty-four seven demanding her removal.

You people are just stupid as shit a lot of the time.

And you wonder why Donald Trump is in the White House?

by Anonymousreply 108February 17, 2019 10:02 PM

R196, we know no such things (yet). Its all rumor and conjecture so far.

by Anonymousreply 109February 17, 2019 10:03 PM

ALso there's how WW and her staff treated Erickatoure Aviance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2019 1:51 AM

R108 What awful things did she say? All I can find is this:

[quote] “You grow up being a Christian and you grow up believing homosexuality is a sin; you’re going to hell if you’re a homosexual. This is something that they teach in churches. So it’s something that I grew up believing,” she told Menendez last week. “I might not agree with your lifestyle, but I love you. You may not agree with my lifestyle, but you love me.”

She merely mentioned how the church's teaching was for her growing up and how it was ingrained in her. She didn't come out saying she hated gays. She doesn't agree w/the lifestyle but still loves gay people. She could say the same things about swingers, in that she doesn't agree w/their lifestyle but loves them.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2019 6:43 AM

Big spike in Wendy’s ratings since she’s been gone LOL

by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2019 7:10 AM

Wow, at first I saw spike, and then I looked again to see a "big" spike. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2019 7:23 AM

I remember Kathy Griffin on wendy Williams ... she mentioned that Wendy had not returned her calls after the photoshoot. And it was funny because Wendy was trying to paint Anderson Cooper as the villain before that, though he had texted Kathy at least. Was funny to see her embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2019 7:26 AM

Oh the poor bitch is suffering, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2019 7:58 AM

R111. WTF? That's the same shit religious freaks say. What's wrong with you?

by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2019 8:24 AM

And. . . what else did she say, because Sherri was only repeating what she heard in church? She's not the brightest, but I don't think she hates gay people.

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2019 8:29 AM

When or if Wendy returns, I would recommend the "Ask Wendy" segment take a permanent quietus.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2019 9:53 AM

I like ask Wendy. It amuses, sir.

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2019 10:05 AM

why the old bitch stay with a man that beat her ass up????

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2019 12:02 PM

Ratings way up since the hag is gone !!

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2019 12:02 PM

Link, please

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2019 12:29 PM

Wendy, come back, gurl. These shows are tired without you!

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2019 7:17 PM

Hi Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 124February 19, 2019 2:05 AM

How u doin? Please go away Wendy! Stay away forever! How u doin?

by Anonymousreply 125February 19, 2019 2:38 AM

Ratings up 9% without Wendy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 19, 2019 4:04 AM

R126, it may just be the curiosity factor -- i.e., people tuning in to see who's going to show up and host each day.

by Anonymousreply 127February 19, 2019 4:08 AM

very awkward show with ww eyes bulging out of the sockets, slurred speech.

time to move on

by Anonymousreply 128February 19, 2019 4:23 AM

Shame on you people kissing Sherri Shepherd's ass. That woman is vile. I won't watch anything with her in it. She & Steve Harvey should jump off a cliff together.

by Anonymousreply 129February 19, 2019 5:14 AM

[quote]Wendy was both rude and ignorant on the recent episode of Project Runway where she was a judge. She kept screaming at Isaac Mizrahi "Who are you???" She stupidly called him out for describing an outfit using a French word which she thought was a mispronunciation of an English word. She truly was a mess and knew absolutely nothing about fashion nor design.

And yet Wendy used to pretend she went home at night and personally sewed her HSN line. Niqqa pleez! Who you think you're fooling, woman!?

by Anonymousreply 130February 19, 2019 5:17 AM

My guess is that Wendy ridicules Floyd Mayweather because he is a known perpetrator of domestic abuse, as her husband appears to be. Making fun of illiteracy is not appropriate, but she probably feels justified, in some way.

Floyd is a very bad person, but nobody cares, for some reason. Read his 10 year-old son's handwritten description, given to police, of the abuse he witnessed, if you are curious about what a monster he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 19, 2019 7:48 AM

Sherrie Shepperd, when she was on the View, said she went to B.B. Kings to see a favorite R & B legend. She said his behavior was so openly Gay that she was shocked and had no use for him anymore. She didn't name him.

by Anonymousreply 132February 19, 2019 8:07 AM

Sherri fatso is homophobic. And dumb as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 133February 19, 2019 8:16 AM

She seriously said the Earth could be flat, you know.

by Anonymousreply 134February 19, 2019 8:20 AM

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 135February 19, 2019 11:28 AM

omg her pure idiocy on Proj Runway was embarrassing, Issac wanted to punch her froggy eyes plumb out, she mus be on oxycontin to act how she do the past few years....

retire!!!! give that time slot to some fun younger host. NOT NICK CANNON AND HER TURBANS

by Anonymousreply 136February 19, 2019 12:53 PM

Be nice, Wendy be in a big black coffin soon, lined with pink lace from her HSN line. Rest in eyeball peace girl.

by Anonymousreply 137February 19, 2019 12:55 PM

R2 is either straight or a self hating homosexual. Her famous phrase " How you doin' '"? Is how she shows/tells that that person is GAY...even if they aren't. So why don't you go dine on her clit R2 while her mutant humanoid dolphin looking husband power fucks your asshole.

by Anonymousreply 138February 19, 2019 1:51 PM

Her "How You Doin" was stolen from Martin Lawrence. Wendy is not intelligent or creative. What she did have was drive and a good work ethic. She was afraid to miss work at her talk show because deep down she knew how easily other celebrities could fill in and do a superior job.

by Anonymousreply 139February 19, 2019 2:45 PM

It was kind of funny on Project Runway. It's almost as if she has bad taste in clothes, or no taste at all. She would put out her opinions, which were in complete opposition to the rest of the panels, they would ignore her and move on. She was not on her game at all.

She'd be so much better apart from that monster she's married to. Not perfect or Mary Sunshine, who'd want that? That husband of hers has a girlfriend? You think he doesn't throw her some love punches from time to time? What a fool she is for getting involved with this mess.

by Anonymousreply 140February 19, 2019 3:05 PM

Jerry is AWESOME

by Anonymousreply 141February 19, 2019 3:16 PM

Does Wendy have ownership stake in the show? The producers might buy her out at a good price so that she'll quietly go away.

But if she has no ownership, they could fire her for breach of contract.

Regardless, she won't be hosting The Wendy Williams Show ever again. That dream is over.

by Anonymousreply 142February 19, 2019 3:26 PM

With the ratings spike, Debmar Mercury have to be seriously considering :

a) buying her out

b) producing a different show with rotating hosts

c) pitching something with Jerry or Sherri or Kiki (I left Nick out because I think he already has enough shows and could probably get a better production company behind him).

by Anonymousreply 143February 19, 2019 3:31 PM

Now, I'm no Sherri Shepherd fan but her views on LGBTQ rights have evolved over the years. I know during her final year on The View she was moving into the more pro-gay marriage bandwagon because he had met a gay couple who became very close to her son Jeffery. However, she also defended Kevin Hart but referred to herself as an ally of the LBGTQ community.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144February 19, 2019 3:32 PM

Wendy's show, which already had good ratings, is getting a boost now from all the gossip surrounding it. This is like The View in the Elisabeth Hasselbeck vs Rosie O'donnell era. People love drama. Trust me, those producers are banking on Wendy's return.

When she does finally come back, the ratings will skyrocket even more because people will be inspecting and judging her every word and move. Her first day back will probably break records for daytime ratings. And if she gets a divorce, the show will continue to enjoy increased ratings. At the end of the day it all publicity.

by Anonymousreply 145February 19, 2019 3:35 PM

The only way she can come back from this is to divorce him publicly, and do a teary Tyra Banks-esque monologue screaming to the camera that THIS IS FOR ALL WOMEN WHO SUFFER IN SILENCE etc. while she dabs at her eyes.

But I don't even know if she has the physical strength to come back at this point.

by Anonymousreply 146February 19, 2019 3:39 PM

Is it feasible for a show to have their host take an open ended leave of absence? What if Wendy needs another year to get back to health - who got time for that? I think the producers have probably got lawyers working to figure out the best result - bail on WW and ditch the show or try to keep the train rolling with new a host(s).

by Anonymousreply 147February 19, 2019 4:20 PM

Where's the thug husband? Is he coming to work driving his green Ferrari? Or is he claiming to be at her bedside as she "recovers" from her busted up shoulder and Graves disease?

He is probably legally entangled in all of her affairs: the show, the lucrative HSN deal, and who knows what else. But nothing that a good divorce lawyer couldn't sort out, ESPECIALLY if they don't have a prenup!

Personally I don't care if she ever comes back. Rename the show HOW YOU DOIN' and have rotating hosts and gossip panels like they do now. She was always trying to force shit about all those hip hop rappers down her audiences' throats - like those white women cared, or even knew who she was talking about!

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2019 4:27 PM

[quote]Rename the show HOW YOU DOIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 19, 2019 4:33 PM

"The only way she can come back from this is to divorce him publicly, and do a teary Tyra Banks-esque monologue screaming to the camera that THIS IS FOR ALL WOMEN WHO SUFFER IN SILENCE etc. while she dabs at her eyes."

"Wendy the Victim" is not her brand.

She's done.

by Anonymousreply 150February 19, 2019 4:44 PM

Reminds me of the Vicki! show back in the '90s that went on and on and on...without Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 151February 19, 2019 7:08 PM

What happened to Vicki R151?

by Anonymousreply 152February 19, 2019 8:03 PM

When's the next extended break? Spring break? I think if they don't figure out something soon they need to announce the show will conclude its season early because there's no way they're gonna go the remainder of the season without Wendy. Her season usually always ends in June or July.

by Anonymousreply 153February 19, 2019 8:10 PM

Wait....how many kids does Sherri have? Are any of them actually hers? I don't know much about her, but she was talking about her son like he lived with her so confused bc the 1 or 2 google articles I read say that he has special needs and she abandoned him so he lives with his dad?

Honestly, I thought she did ok, nothing great. I prefer Wendy, but then again, like I said, I don't know much about Sheri.

by Anonymousreply 154February 19, 2019 8:25 PM

What Sheri doesn’t live with Jeffrey? I remember her going on and on about him on The View. I knew about the surrogate kid she decided she didn’t want when her marriage went bust but turning her back on Jeffrey? That’s cold if true.

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote]What happened to Vicki [R151]?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2019 1:09 AM

R154 and R155 There are two sons you are referring.

Sherri lives w/her bio son, Jeffrey.

Her second ex-husband lives w/his bio son, created by the surrogate that Sherri's money paid for.

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2019 6:44 AM

Does anyone believe this blind item from CDAN: "Which alliterate talk show hostess is going to announce her divorce from her husband next month? She’s also planning on a sit down interview with that mogul/host so she finally address the allegations of her husband physically abusing her".

99% of the guesses are Wendy. I'm fifty-fifty on whether I think this will happen; I think Wendy eventually has to say something about all of the rumors but she has been so hardcore about defending her husband and declaring that the marriage is solid, this 180 change seems too hard to accept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158February 20, 2019 7:22 PM

Guest host Carla Hall just announced that Wendy will be returning to the show on March 4. Also, the producers sent out a Tweet with the official announcement.

by Anonymousreply 159February 21, 2019 2:08 PM

I think Wendy has seen these guest hosts holding things down and getting love and the ratings have gone up, and she realizes that she better get control of HER show again. Prediction: All of these reasons cause her to run back to the show before she's gotten her health back to a good place, she does the show for about a month or two, and we start to see the cracks again.

I don't see her lasting to May 2019.

by Anonymousreply 160February 21, 2019 2:25 PM

March 4th. .Alright!

by Anonymousreply 161February 21, 2019 2:47 PM

Bitch must be pissed that the show is doing better without her. She knows that she can easily be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 162February 21, 2019 2:56 PM

Love Wendy and wants her to return. She is unique and fun. Didn't Joey on friends start the how you doin schtick?

by Anonymousreply 163February 21, 2019 2:58 PM

Is March 4th the third or fourth announced return date that she's missed this year?

by Anonymousreply 164February 21, 2019 3:46 PM

I liked Wendy’s show but if she’s returns and flashes the wedding ring I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 165February 21, 2019 3:48 PM

Wendy was photographed yesterday holding hands with her husband and looking rather smug about it.

by Anonymousreply 166February 22, 2019 12:33 AM

She'll probably just walk out, say everything we've been hearing about her family is not true, and then proceed to talk about the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 167February 22, 2019 12:38 AM

I agree R167. Followed by the sound of millions of remotes switching to another channel.

by Anonymousreply 168February 22, 2019 12:41 AM

Amen.

by Anonymousreply 169February 22, 2019 12:47 AM

Wheres the photo of her holding hands

by Anonymousreply 170February 22, 2019 12:51 AM

R10 I've always assumed that Wendy patterned her look on being the black Dolly Parton.

by Anonymousreply 171February 22, 2019 12:53 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172February 22, 2019 12:57 AM

A little skeptical of the DM photo...Wasn't it like freezing cold in NYC yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 173February 22, 2019 12:59 AM

Still nothing from Rachel Dolezal.

by Anonymousreply 174February 22, 2019 1:09 AM

wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 175February 22, 2019 1:09 AM

That "LOVED" bag seems like such a stunt lol.

Wendy nobody is going to suddenly start liking Big Kev, no matter how much you defend him. We've all heard the horror stories from everyone else anyway.

by Anonymousreply 176February 22, 2019 1:09 AM

I bet the folks on the Wendy set who were leaking what a monster Kevin Hunter is are checking the want ads right now.

by Anonymousreply 177February 22, 2019 1:11 AM

Unless the photo of Wendy was taken in L.A. it's definitely not from yesterday. I was in NY scraping the ice off my car.

by Anonymousreply 178February 22, 2019 1:13 AM

If Wendy is still with Kevin, then obviously she's not ready to come back

by Anonymousreply 179February 22, 2019 1:20 AM

What the hell is wrong with Wendy's feet in the pic at R172?

by Anonymousreply 180February 22, 2019 2:01 AM

[quote]Smollett then went home to his friend, 60-year-old Frank Gatson, who was in the apartment and told him that he had been jumped by two masked assailants who shouted: 'Empire f****t n****r', poured bleach on him, tied a noose around his neck and screamed: 'This is MAGA country!'

Who is this Frank Gatson fellow? He's a director/choreographer/elder fuck buddy (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181February 22, 2019 2:11 AM

oops wrong thread. sorry

by Anonymousreply 182February 22, 2019 2:12 AM

That photo is old. So, no, Miss Wendy isn't walking around these days holding Kelvin's paw.

by Anonymousreply 183February 22, 2019 2:27 AM

Yeah, that pic was from Feb of 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184February 22, 2019 6:06 AM

Radar is reporting that Wendy has dropped the Hunter from her name signaling an upcoming divorce

Who is the blind item "host/mogul" that she's supposedly set to spill the tea to? Oprah?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 24, 2019 1:59 AM

ww looks like a zombie in that old pic

by Anonymousreply 186February 24, 2019 6:39 AM

R185 I'll believe it when I see it.

by Anonymousreply 187February 24, 2019 6:42 AM

i like the concept of revolving weekly hosts, keeps it fresh.

even ellen's show is stale now after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 188February 24, 2019 6:47 AM

I don't care who the host is--the instant they start talking about those 'K' or 'J' whores I turn it the fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 189February 24, 2019 8:33 AM

her act has worn so thin, she is nasty.....she done.

by Anonymousreply 190February 24, 2019 9:20 AM

I don't think her act is done. Wendy has talent in this gossip game, but she needs to tell it to us straight. As she said, she is a straight shooter, and she needs to give it to us straight w/no chaser.

by Anonymousreply 191February 24, 2019 9:40 AM

Kevin must have a huge dick

by Anonymousreply 192February 24, 2019 10:02 AM

The only thing certain is that Kevin has community dick, which is no bueno!

by Anonymousreply 193February 24, 2019 10:24 AM

wendy stop posting and go bak to bed hun, fore the pills wear off

by Anonymousreply 194February 24, 2019 10:34 AM

Wendy isn't reading this. She won't come within ten feet of the internet for fear of hearing anything that threatens Hunterville.

by Anonymousreply 195February 24, 2019 10:56 AM

I want to see and hear more about hot, butch very handsome daddy Frank Gatson. Damn gurl, he FINE!!!

by Anonymousreply 196February 24, 2019 12:41 PM

trust, she posts here often.....

but have mercy, her days are numbered as she is ill..

by Anonymousreply 197February 24, 2019 2:29 PM

I’m not much of a fan, but I finally saw footage of her fainting (posted as a reaction gif on another thread) and pitied her. She looked terrified. Really, wtf was that about?

by Anonymousreply 198February 24, 2019 2:38 PM

Oprah would never get involved with this trashy story unless the emphasis of the interview was on some issue like domestic violence, but even then...

You know Oprah and Gayle are laughing like hell and crying out "Negroes in the house!"

by Anonymousreply 199February 24, 2019 2:50 PM

I agre with r196, give us a Frank Gatson thread. Man is he smooth looking. I'm thinking Jussie is into some serious daddy dicking.

by Anonymousreply 200February 24, 2019 3:20 PM

Andy Cohen will be interviewing WW in-between nursing breaks.

by Anonymousreply 201February 24, 2019 3:41 PM

Or one of those morning bitches. In the old days it would have been Barbara Walters or Diane Wazerface.

by Anonymousreply 202February 24, 2019 11:21 PM

How about Ilanya Van Zant?

by Anonymousreply 203February 25, 2019 12:34 AM

Looks like it's repeats all this week, then Wendy is back next Monday.

by Anonymousreply 204February 25, 2019 3:32 AM

Reruns of her guest hosts, no less...

by Anonymousreply 205February 25, 2019 3:46 AM

WW is due back on her show March 4.

by Anonymousreply 206February 25, 2019 3:24 PM

Why come back Wendy? Your show is better without you!

by Anonymousreply 207February 25, 2019 4:42 PM

I hope she at least holds up her hand to show there's no longer a wedding ring on her finger

by Anonymousreply 208February 25, 2019 5:50 PM

The staff at Wendy is fucking depressed! That bitch is coming back? Really? Oh fuck!!!

by Anonymousreply 209February 25, 2019 8:22 PM

Has Wendy ever done a Farewell Show?

by Anonymousreply 210February 25, 2019 8:42 PM

10 years of a hit talk show, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 211February 25, 2019 9:07 PM

I don't get why ladys stay wid men that beat em..specially if they rich like her. ODD

by Anonymousreply 212February 25, 2019 10:54 PM

She certainly gives Wendys a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 213February 25, 2019 10:56 PM

My flyover land sister must read DL. She claims Wendy is a big ole drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 214February 25, 2019 11:54 PM

r209, the staff should be grateful they're working.

by Anonymousreply 215February 26, 2019 4:39 AM

Weird that they are showing reruns of the recent guest hosts

by Anonymousreply 216February 26, 2019 7:07 AM

Weird that the show isn't airing at all this week in our market. Its going to be HUGE when the gurl returns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217February 26, 2019 10:21 AM

"WE LOVE YOU, WENDY!!!"

by Anonymousreply 218February 26, 2019 12:02 PM

Remember how Wendy started sitting during the whole show, and was salty when she told the viewers that she sits because she wants to and that we have no idea that she's always traveling for her foundation other things, so she will take as many seats as she wants. We all knew that she was lying - that she was sitting because of her health but gave her a pass because Wendy was in denial.

If she comes back on Monday, we'll see if her 'sitting philosophy' is still in force. If not, it will just show how Wendy will never be honest.

by Anonymousreply 219February 26, 2019 3:37 PM

She's a money-grubber.

by Anonymousreply 220February 26, 2019 4:02 PM

She'll double down on the sitting. The crew is probably putting wheels on the purple chair to move her around.

by Anonymousreply 221February 26, 2019 4:28 PM

What's the latest

by Anonymousreply 222March 1, 2019 2:34 AM

waiting for next week to reveal all

by Anonymousreply 223March 1, 2019 2:35 AM

Tick tock. Wendy's almost back!

by Anonymousreply 224March 1, 2019 2:53 AM

What's the normal time for a stint in rehab?

by Anonymousreply 225March 1, 2019 2:58 AM

I want Wendy back, but I want the Wendy back from four years ago. Not that messy, mean, sitting down, complaining, but eyed lady.

by Anonymousreply 226March 1, 2019 3:00 AM

It would be the shit if she shuffles onto the show on Monday and her legs buckle, her eyes bug out and she faints again. Cut to commercial, Suzanne! Get Nick/Sherri/Jerry on the phone, Norman!

by Anonymousreply 227March 1, 2019 4:30 AM

LOL, R227!

by Anonymousreply 228March 1, 2019 5:50 AM

She ain’t gonna say shit on Monday. She’ll gossip about the Kardashians but nothing about her very messy personal life. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 229March 1, 2019 6:45 AM

Is she really all ate up with a big ass brain tumor??

by Anonymousreply 230March 1, 2019 9:15 AM

I'm sure Kelvin gave her an STD

by Anonymousreply 231March 1, 2019 9:38 AM

Let's see if the upcoming NYC snowstorm keeps Wendy home tomorrow. Remember how traumatized she was the last time it snowed and she had the horrible 8 hour ride home in a chauffeured Town car.

by Anonymousreply 232March 3, 2019 6:17 PM

If Wendy bitches about her commute tomorrow I'll be pissed. I'm already resigned to the fact she's not gonna go there re "Mr. Hunter" and his pregnant mistress. I just want to see how deep her public denial will be.

by Anonymousreply 233March 3, 2019 6:25 PM

Ratings will be through the roof tomorrow! She's going to set some Oprah kind of record

by Anonymousreply 234March 3, 2019 6:28 PM

the mistress has an unusually long gestation period!

by Anonymousreply 235March 3, 2019 6:44 PM

Is Wendy Williams ratings based on other live morning talk shows like The View and Kathie Lee & Hoda, which air at 10:00am ? Or syndicated talk shows like Rachel Ray and Steve Harvey that are taped and air at different times in different markets?

by Anonymousreply 236March 3, 2019 6:47 PM

R236 Wendy is syndicated. It’s not a network show like Kathie Lee & Hoda or The View. She airs at different times in different markets on different networks.

by Anonymousreply 237March 3, 2019 11:30 PM

No, R192. Wendy must have low self-esteem. The visage we see is a lot of bravado.

by Anonymousreply 238March 3, 2019 11:33 PM

Is no one live-posting Wendy’s return? Did she make it back and how is she acting?

by Anonymousreply 239March 4, 2019 2:05 PM

Come on East Coast. Report!

by Anonymousreply 240March 4, 2019 2:08 PM

She totally ignored all the drama and made it about her health.

by Anonymousreply 241March 4, 2019 2:09 PM

Yeah, let us all know she is still "Wendy Hunter." Thanked all the thousands of doctors she's been to. Then started in on Jussie Smollett.

by Anonymousreply 242March 4, 2019 2:10 PM

She's back all right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 4, 2019 2:11 PM

She was extremely vague, went on about how she had a whole lot of doctors, but was also going to the gym every day for 2 hours. No mention of her "fractured" shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 244March 4, 2019 2:12 PM

She's already crying with the fucking q-tips.

by Anonymousreply 245March 4, 2019 2:13 PM

Also she debuted a hideous blonde bob wig and wore an ugly black dress that looked like a cut up branded t shirt on top

by Anonymousreply 246March 4, 2019 2:14 PM

How does she look?

by Anonymousreply 247March 4, 2019 2:14 PM

She looks rested and healthy. Rehab must've worked. Expect a relapse.

by Anonymousreply 248March 4, 2019 2:15 PM

Wendy needs to send a big, beautiful “Thank You!” bouquet of flowers to Jussie Smollett

by Anonymousreply 249March 4, 2019 2:16 PM

Valentino t-shirt and accordion pleat skirt. She looks heavier.

by Anonymousreply 250March 4, 2019 2:17 PM

So...nothing about her scary husband. Wendy better spill or I'm over with this show. Not holding my breath.

by Anonymousreply 251March 4, 2019 2:18 PM

She just went right into Wendy mode as soon as she sat down but it all felt especially fake tbh because it was this pre-planned explanation that was essentially a lie. Then she advised uninsured viewers who need medical care to just regularly show up at their nearest emergency room with magazines.

by Anonymousreply 252March 4, 2019 2:21 PM

Is she well enough for this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253March 4, 2019 2:21 PM

I knew what the streets are talking about. Oh fuck no. She's showing a bunch of clips about her husband now. She's talking up her big love story with Kevin, whose own mother says he's a bully wife-beater.

by Anonymousreply 254March 4, 2019 2:22 PM

I am still very much in love with my husband. And don't ask me about (my marriage) until this (points to ring) is gone.

by Anonymousreply 255March 4, 2019 2:23 PM

She' doing a tribute to her husband. Really. For reals

by Anonymousreply 256March 4, 2019 2:23 PM

She doesn't believe the boys in Leaving Neverland. Really Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 257March 4, 2019 2:30 PM

She doesn't believe Jackson had sex with those boys. WTF Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 258March 4, 2019 2:31 PM

Of course Wendy doesn't believe them. She's in denial about everything, including her husband.

by Anonymousreply 259March 4, 2019 2:32 PM

She's become unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 260March 4, 2019 2:34 PM

She's arguing with the guy who thinks Jackson is guilty. "Oh shut up!"

by Anonymousreply 261March 4, 2019 2:34 PM

She believes her husband loves her. She'll believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 262March 4, 2019 2:34 PM

This unfounded defense of Michael Jackson is so weird and depressing.

In case you were wondering why victims of abuse stay silent is because people won’t believe them.

What Wendy is doing is so destructive.

by Anonymousreply 263March 4, 2019 2:34 PM

I don't know if I can watch her anymore. I'm pining for Jerry or Sherri. Really couldn't wait to have Wendy back but I think I've really fallen out of love after this....

by Anonymousreply 264March 4, 2019 2:36 PM

As always, I change the channel after 25 minutes. Enjoy the rest of your life with Kevin

by Anonymousreply 265March 4, 2019 2:41 PM

How are her breasts today?

by Anonymousreply 266March 4, 2019 2:41 PM

She admitted that she didn't think her show was going to last. Looks like she's now trying very hard to finally make that happen.

by Anonymousreply 267March 4, 2019 2:44 PM

I bet the staff was thrilled to see Kevin walk in and take over again.

by Anonymousreply 268March 4, 2019 2:49 PM

Some poor show worker had to bring her a cheese plate but it was all a ruse to get him to say he missed her and was happy she was back.

by Anonymousreply 269March 4, 2019 2:52 PM

She finally comes back to her show and one of the first things she does is defend Michael Jackson, but not before claiming her only problem is her thyroid.

She's done. She can't come back from this.

by Anonymousreply 270March 4, 2019 2:53 PM

Didn’t Paris Jackson say that Michael made Wendy faint last Halloween as retribution for Wendy’s past comments about the Jackson family? Maybe Wendy is afraid of Michael taking her down on national tv again!

by Anonymousreply 271March 4, 2019 2:54 PM

Well, that was a fast hour of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 272March 4, 2019 2:55 PM

Is Suzanne still there?

by Anonymousreply 273March 4, 2019 2:57 PM

Where's Norman?

by Anonymousreply 274March 4, 2019 2:58 PM

Interesting question. I don't recall seeing either Suzanne or Norman. Just the cheese guy.

by Anonymousreply 275March 4, 2019 3:00 PM

It would have been funny if random audience members stood up from their seats and yelled "LIAR!!!"

by Anonymousreply 276March 4, 2019 3:01 PM

Couldn't you hear Suzanne's loud mouth?

by Anonymousreply 277March 4, 2019 3:03 PM

Not one camera shot of Norman?

by Anonymousreply 278March 4, 2019 3:04 PM

I can't... the denial and covering up is so sad.

I got angry when she defended Michael Jackson, but then I realized it's Wendy. I can't respect any of her opinions because she flip-flops on everything. She hated R.Kelly, ragged on Beyonce, side-eyed LL Cool J's sexuality back when she was on the radio - all sorts of foolishness. Then she's crying about poor R.Kelly, the misunderstood illiterate man, Oh Beyonce is the greatest entertainer, better than Prince and M. Jackson, and praising LLCJ when he got a Kennedy Honor last year. We see how she then made a 180 on Kelly a few months later. So, I can't really feel anger at this wishy-washy bint. I wonder if she'll then change her tune after watching the sit down with Oprah and the Jackson accusers.

by Anonymousreply 279March 4, 2019 3:04 PM

Well, I guess we knew she wouldn't talk about her marriage. I'm done. Her show is boring and her guests are bottom rung.

by Anonymousreply 280March 4, 2019 3:05 PM

She's a hypocrite like Howard Stern

by Anonymousreply 281March 4, 2019 3:07 PM

She has a very weird energy to her today... I can't put my finger on what it is. Glad she's back though.

by Anonymousreply 282March 4, 2019 3:08 PM

I swear Wendy has MS.

by Anonymousreply 283March 4, 2019 3:10 PM

She believed the Bill Cosby [proven] allegations but not the MJ accusers. She should just shut up and work on getting better guests than has-been Colin Quinn and the Tired Tamar Braxton.

by Anonymousreply 284March 4, 2019 3:10 PM

Im not judging her on her decision to play up her husband,she desperately doesnt want to be one of "those" stupid bitches who keep some piece of shit around far longer than she should. It would hurt her brand to be seen as a weak,stupid woman,so I get that part. But to defend that pedo MJ against overwhelming evidence reeks of pandering to her base audience,and thats just shitty. Bye Gurl !

by Anonymousreply 285March 4, 2019 3:10 PM

I loved her in Good Times.

by Anonymousreply 286March 4, 2019 3:10 PM

She's trending on Twitter and most tweets are not exactly positive.

by Anonymousreply 287March 4, 2019 3:13 PM

The gay show guy with the cheese certainly filled out his jeans very nicely!

by Anonymousreply 288March 4, 2019 3:25 PM

How can you respect the thoughts of a woman who says you shouldn't wipe your tears because the salt in them will lay on your skin and will go back into your body, and that's bad. That's why she dabs them with those QTips she keeps handy.

by Anonymousreply 289March 4, 2019 3:31 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like Wendy makes Suzanne uncomfortable whenever they interact on the show.

by Anonymousreply 290March 4, 2019 3:38 PM

Wendy's humiliated Suzanne a few times on air.

by Anonymousreply 291March 4, 2019 3:40 PM

It’s time for another good daytime talk show to come out. Oprah was the best.

by Anonymousreply 292March 4, 2019 3:48 PM

What a lying cunt!!!!! She talks smack about everyone else but hides and lies about her own shit. Fake, phoney, lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 293March 4, 2019 3:59 PM

She needs to be educated about Jussie. The lying bitch said that she watched the last 2 episodes of Empire that Jussie got cut out of. Well dumbass Wendy, he was cut out of the last 2 episodes of the season that was filmed in the last 2 weeks. Those episodes haven’t been on air yet. You couldn’t have watched them. Stupid cunt. Get a fact checker. And the lying cunt also said Jussie makes $1800 an episode. Talk about you cheating husband you bitch.

by Anonymousreply 294March 4, 2019 4:31 PM

Right now, she's got her poor health, TV show and child that she's kept dependent, all to distract her from her marriage.

She's likely one of many women who want a man more for companionship over anything else. Now that she's older, that's more of the case. Plus, just like Whitney, she gets to be defiant and tell the world that they can't tell her to leave her man.

by Anonymousreply 295March 4, 2019 4:38 PM

Have there been any recent sightings of Mr. Wendy William's side piece?

If she really is with child I would expect photos to start appearing in The Daily Mail, as it becomes more apparent. This is no time to fall down on the job

by Anonymousreply 296March 4, 2019 5:25 PM

I’m done with Wendy until she comes clean..

by Anonymousreply 297March 4, 2019 5:36 PM

Onto a more important topic. Who was the cute gay with the cheese? You know he was pissed Wendy threw cheese on his face.

by Anonymousreply 298March 4, 2019 5:43 PM

[quote]The lying bitch said that she watched the last 2 episodes of Empire that Jussie got cut out of. Well dumbass Wendy, he was cut out of the last 2 episodes of the season that was filmed in the last 2 weeks. Those episodes haven’t been on air yet. You couldn’t have watched them. Stupid cunt. Get a fact checker. And the lying cunt also said Jussie makes $1800 an episode. Talk about you cheating husband you bitch.

I always roll my eyes when Wendy claims she watched this show & that show. We're really supposed to believe this woman has nothing else going on in her life that she has ALLLLL this free time to watch every show under the goddamn sun (and always live, with commercials because she "doesn't know how to operate a DVR"--massive violent eye roll). Sure, Jan. Bitch is a damn liar.

by Anonymousreply 299March 4, 2019 5:45 PM

Fuck her. Lying sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 300March 4, 2019 5:53 PM

These threads are turning into the Meghan Markle threads.

Also I think all of you have said "I'm done" at least 200 million times by this point. At least say something interesting

by Anonymousreply 301March 4, 2019 6:00 PM

R282, right - a weird energy indeed today.

Still I am happy she has returned.

She definitely gained weight.....and looked good....but then blames how the ugly dress "read" on tv.

by Anonymousreply 302March 4, 2019 6:07 PM

The cheese bit with the gay white guy—so weird.

She should have thrown the cheese at Suzanne!

by Anonymousreply 303March 4, 2019 6:27 PM

She’s a liar and a phony and now everyone knows it. She had her chance and blew it. She will not get her show renewed. Bye bitch! 👋

by Anonymousreply 304March 4, 2019 6:29 PM

Did she not thank all of the guest hosts that held down the show while she was gone? I zoned after the Insider Scoop, so did I miss it or was Wendy a thoughtless cretin?

by Anonymousreply 305March 4, 2019 6:46 PM

She’s a god damned fucking CUNT! Hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 306March 4, 2019 6:52 PM

I forgot to watch but I guess I missed nothing.

Either he kills her or gets tired of her and divorces her.

by Anonymousreply 307March 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Her eyes still look pretty buggy to me.

by Anonymousreply 308March 4, 2019 7:10 PM

She thanked all of the show staff and crew, mentioning that there are over 100 people who put the show together, from interns to top execs, and that without her there'd be no show.

She also mentioned that her arm is still sore, that she has a limited range of movement.

She also said that it felt strange to go from discussing hot topics to becoming a hot topic, and knows that everyone has been reading things, but until the wedding ringer is off the finger, she's not talking about anything.

I think that she is still getting her bearings, but she will be OK.

A couple of quick shots of Suzanne warming up the crowd, but no shots of Norman.

by Anonymousreply 309March 4, 2019 7:14 PM

I deleted Wendy off my DVR after reading the comments from today. I had promised right here on this thread that I would stop watching if she came out and lied.. so I guess that I have more time to catch up on other shows & walk my partners dog!

by Anonymousreply 310March 4, 2019 7:51 PM

She is The Gila MOnster wearing a yellow dish mop.

by Anonymousreply 311March 4, 2019 8:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312March 4, 2019 8:56 PM

I just watched today’s show and I have more questions than answers.

She looked like she has gained some weight, ten or twenty pounds, which is a good thing. She said early in that she hadn’t gained a pound while out, but went on to bring up working out and giving dieting tips several times during the first segment. The part about taking the top of hamburgers and eating them like pizza was bizarre. I could believe she spends two hours a day at the gym, but only because she seems the type to chat, drink water, and text for twenty minutes between machines.

The main problem with Wendy today, and for the past two years honestly, is that she has become a star and part of the world she used to cover. Like Kathy Griffin, Wendy rose to wider fame by dishing about actual stars and saying things others wouldn’t but were all thinking. Also like Kathy Griffin, as Wendy rose in the ranks, she started befriending stars and seeing herself as the star. As tabloid stories started circulating ABOUT Wendy she started to tone down her criticism of other stars. She now defends Michael Jackson just she wants others to defend her.

I didn’t finish the show, in the middle of grabbing my “low-calorie snack” I forgot to “come on back.” Poor thing, bless her heart.

by Anonymousreply 313March 4, 2019 8:58 PM

She says she didn't watch Leaving Neverland but, never mind, she doesn't believe MJ was a pedo!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 314March 4, 2019 9:02 PM

Her rant about fast food serving anything but real meat reminded me of when Oprah got sued by the Beef Council of Texas when she said some anti-beef things on her talk show. That was a huge headache for Oprah and her producers.

Imagine if McDonald's sued dumb old Wendy for saying that their hamburgers contain no beef!

by Anonymousreply 315March 4, 2019 9:05 PM

I forgot to add above that the most surreal part of the opening monologue was her tearing up about something concerning her son and the audience gave a sustained round of applause. It’s such a strange reaction to someone crying that it makes the show seem like some type of performative emoting like a professional mourner.

by Anonymousreply 316March 4, 2019 9:11 PM

I was shocked by her defense of Michael Jackson, and that bullshit about how "he never had a childhood." She jumped right on Jussie, but her defense of MJ was ridiculous. Even her guest couldn't believe it.

She's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 317March 4, 2019 9:23 PM

[quote] As tabloid stories started circulating ABOUT Wendy she started to tone down her criticism of other stars.

Wendy had no choice but to tone down her schtick. She can't talk too much shit on celebrities and then expect them to be a guest on the show. There are a lot of celebs that don't fuck with her, which is why she rarely books a-listers.

by Anonymousreply 318March 4, 2019 9:35 PM

Im glad she has gained some weight. That skinny shit is for the young girls. Once you are 50 you need some weight on you to fill out wrinkles and loose skin.

I knew she would not acknowledge her marital issues. Wendy is too proud and her brand is built off talking shit, so there was no way she going to put her own tea out there. Eventually she has to make a move though, her brand is not going to survive Kevin raising a child from another woman.

I can't believe she came for Jussie. If anything she should be thanking Jussie for taking the media's attention off her disaster marriage.

by Anonymousreply 319March 4, 2019 10:18 PM

Jussie is powerless so it's easy to attack him. Michael Jackson (his followers, his estate) is powerful so she has to defend him.

by Anonymousreply 320March 4, 2019 10:22 PM

It's easy to defend Jackson. What I still don't understand is her aboutface on R Kelly. Was it as simple as he agreed to appear on her show. I bet she won't keep up that pro R Kelly stance now.

by Anonymousreply 321March 4, 2019 10:29 PM

girl we cant respect u till u get rid of that fug hubby. wht he got over u????

by Anonymousreply 322March 4, 2019 10:29 PM

Guess those rumors about Wendy and Kevin having a business arrangement of a marriage, a la Jay Z and Beyonce, are true based on Wendy's behavior today

by Anonymousreply 323March 4, 2019 10:36 PM

Here’s Wendy trashing the survivors of Jackson’s sex abuse with zero proof or evidence

They’re liars. Period. She just knows it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324March 4, 2019 10:51 PM

The comments are almost all negative. She said she hasn't gained any weight. She now supports universal health care.

The wig is hideous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325March 4, 2019 11:01 PM

Her show was better without her.

by Anonymousreply 326March 4, 2019 11:09 PM

Poor Poor Pitiful Wendy the hypochondriac.

by Anonymousreply 327March 4, 2019 11:09 PM

r326, totally agree!

by Anonymousreply 328March 4, 2019 11:46 PM

Bad energy.

The substitute hosts are a better fit.

You were curious about what the show would look like with her return, got your answer= SOS. WW has no integrity. I listened to her radio show for years.

One of her infamous sayings was making a child outside of the relationship and /or gaining a significant amount of weight is a deal breaker in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 329March 4, 2019 11:48 PM

What a god damned cunt. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 330March 4, 2019 11:52 PM

[quote]She doesn't believe Jackson had sex with those boys. WTF Wendy?

I don't either. Wade, really? Lying ass Wade. Dafuck outta here with that money grab.

by Anonymousreply 331March 5, 2019 6:46 AM

[quote] Those episodes haven’t been on air yet. You couldn’t have watched them.

She could have gotten an advanced copy.

by Anonymousreply 332March 5, 2019 6:51 AM

R331 is a classic idiot.

by Anonymousreply 333March 5, 2019 6:56 AM

ALERT: Bible-Humping Involuntary-Virgin Paranoid-Schizophrenic Conspiracy-Mongering Half-Wit [Fill-In-The-Blank]Phobic Professional-Bigot Heteropotomus Hamplanet MidWestern-Nubian LSA Frau Thread

by Anonymousreply 334March 5, 2019 7:02 AM

Whatever, you can't deny the fact that Wade was fine w/Jackson until the gravy train ended.

Case in point:

A Forbes piece published last month by Jackson biographer Joe Vogel notes that Robson once tried and failed to get the Jackson estate to hire him to direct a show; then sour grapes Robson shopped around a book proposal about abuse allegations in 2012. Nevermind that he actually went to court to defend MJ.

There's more:

Robson and his family attended a Jackson memorial show after the singer’s death; and that both Robson and Safechuck tried to sue the Jackson estate for enabling the abuse they allegedly suffered.

Vogel implies that Robson loved Jackson until he was snubbed by the singer’s estate, that he saw a lucrative opening in accusing his longtime role model—one of the world’s wealthiest and most famous stars—of unthinkable acts, and is now using Leaving Neverland to gin up public support for a lawsuit that a judge dismissed but is now under appeal.

by Anonymousreply 335March 5, 2019 7:04 AM

She sticks up for Michael Jackson which makes since she stays with an abusive husband

by Anonymousreply 336March 5, 2019 7:27 AM

Enough with the MJ stuff, it was only a ploy to get people's minds off the obvious, that whack ass marriage of hers. Did anyone notice at trendy at Wendy, she didn't want the woman to even touch that ring of hers. She was scared the woman was going to jinx it. She even asked was the woman married.

OMG. Doesn't she know her marriage already fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 337March 5, 2019 8:21 AM

Tamar is on the show today and Wendy says "women like us need a man with a strong hand" LOL gurl bye

by Anonymousreply 338March 5, 2019 2:37 PM

She does look like she gained weight and, also, injected fillers in her face. I don't know why she denies she gained weight. She was too skinny before.

She is sticking to her story about thyroid and Graves' Disease being her only problems.

Again, she flashed her wedding/engagement ring(s) and said she is sticking with her husband.

Her show will now be even more watered down because she can't go in on women whose husbands cheat on them, etc.

Daytime audiences are not so discerning, so her show may survive.

by Anonymousreply 339March 5, 2019 4:22 PM

Fun tip for battered women: When you're in front of a camera and your cheating abusive husband is literally behind that camera with a baseball bat, it's best to keep flashing those rings!

by Anonymousreply 340March 5, 2019 5:04 PM

Soon, she's going to piss off the wrong person and that person is going to hit her back hard with all of the receipts about the spousal abuse, babymamas, drugs, and the rest. She won't be able to keep all of it a secret forever.

by Anonymousreply 341March 5, 2019 6:38 PM

Well r341, the media has really put a lot of Wendy's personal tea out there in the last year. I think Wendy's brand will suffer and eventually the show will be cancelled, by either her walking away from it like Rosie, or declining ratings. Even just watching her today, all her personal drama aside, she is just not the same Wendy Williams she was even 5 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 342March 5, 2019 7:02 PM

She's still got that something special that makes for compelling viewing. I'm glad she's back and I hope she can hang on however I do think she's ill with some kind of neurological disease. She's not even able to wear her beloved heels any longer without tripping.

by Anonymousreply 343March 6, 2019 11:06 AM

how dare she, miss turd face, defend pedo jacksoon who suked the asses of 7 yr olds !!!

dam rite show better w/o her, ratings were up

fire her shitty ass

by Anonymousreply 344March 6, 2019 11:28 AM

I'm still laughing about her telling Tamar, "women like us need a strong hand"

"Do he beat you, girl? Cuz he ain't a real man if he don't beat you!"

by Anonymousreply 345March 6, 2019 2:40 PM

r345 I can't believe she said that shit! I know the producers cringed.

by Anonymousreply 346March 6, 2019 3:12 PM

R344, agreed. I'm not a huge follower of her. On the rare occasion I've though she was funny, but she is mostly very mean spirited. Defending Michael Jackson is unforgivable. Oh, and all her excuses using Graves disease are bullshit. I have it and I've never passed out or needed to take a month long hiatus from work. Glad she's getting karma now with the husband.

by Anonymousreply 347March 6, 2019 3:21 PM

Graves Disease makes a handy excuse when you're back on coke and pills.

by Anonymousreply 348March 6, 2019 3:49 PM

She’ll get ill again by May sweeps. Karma is coming back at her bigtime.

by Anonymousreply 349March 6, 2019 4:07 PM

she is done …. as is anyone who defends pedo Jackson who HAS SEX WITH 7 YR OLDS.......god he sickens me, and she does too.

producers know the ratings peaked when she gone. we sick of her sub human comments.

by Anonymousreply 350March 6, 2019 4:24 PM

Yep when she said that.....bye. I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 351March 6, 2019 6:11 PM

She said more foolishness today - that Will Smith isn't dark enough(!) to play Venus/Serena Williams father in the proposed biopic of their life. She showed a side-by-side photos of the two men to show the difference in their skin tones. I could not believe that she was so backwards to think that their colors would matter. If a white person said this, her head would explode.

by Anonymousreply 352March 6, 2019 7:11 PM

There's actually HUGE backlash for Smith casting himself as the Williams sisters' dad on black Twitter, r352. Colorism is still a huge deal in the black community.

by Anonymousreply 353March 6, 2019 8:22 PM

Fuck fuck fuck you Wendy. You’re done. It’s a matter of time. The show’s ratings were higher when you were gone. The execs know it. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 354March 6, 2019 8:40 PM

Some good points made by Tasha K. Wendy will not discuss this unless there is huge check attached. She cannot simply use her show to reveal her marital issues, as Kevin is a producer. She will probably have to wait until she is divorced to legally speak about this on her show, but that doesn't mean she can't find another platform.

This reminds me of Oprah not being able to discuss her trial against the beef industry on her show until it was over.

Listen to Judge Mathis GO ALL THE WAY OFF on Wendy back in 2003 LOL. That was also the year she interviewed Whitney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355March 6, 2019 10:20 PM

Judge Mathis, who tries to humiliate Wendy's co-host by calling him gay? Nah. You can keep Judge Mathis.

by Anonymousreply 356March 6, 2019 10:34 PM

He was giving her a taste of her own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 357March 6, 2019 10:56 PM

Yeah, on her show. Just like Whitney, on Wendy's show. Wendy is shameless. Omarosa gots some shots in as well. And doing it on Wendy's show benefits the show. Wendy believes in success, and that's probably all.

by Anonymousreply 358March 6, 2019 11:09 PM

r345

WW is a strapping, wide-shouldered, six-foot-tall Amazon. I've seen her in person, and with her signature 4-inch stilettos and four-foot-tall wigs, she looks about 7 feet tall.

Being overpowered by a man, even a man as worthless as that mouth breathing cretin she calls her husband makes her feel all dainty and ladylike!

In truth she could whoop hubby's ass and any man's ass without any effort at all.

by Anonymousreply 359March 7, 2019 1:37 AM

Gossip about YOUR life Wendy. Until then, F you!

by Anonymousreply 360March 7, 2019 2:48 AM

Blind Gossip has an item about Wendy:

After battling an ongoing drug problem, this TV woman is now clean… but scared.

That’s why she is lying about her marriage.

She knows her marriage is doomed, but she has been so dependent on him for so many years, it’s like a bad habit that she doesn’t know how to stop. She keeps saying that they are fine but that’s a lie. She lets him steamroll her when it comes to other women. He’s just playing her now and she’s letting it happen because she is scared.

What makes it twice as hard is that their personal and professional lives are so intertwined. They fight every day. Some days she is calling him names and screaming at him to get out and then the next day she is begging him not to leave her. It’s sad to watch.

She always seemed like such a strong person. We hope she finds the strength to sever both her personal and professional ties with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361March 7, 2019 2:53 AM

Why doesn’t bug eyes talk about this on her show? She talks about everyone else. Hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 362March 7, 2019 7:49 AM

R362 She’s a fraud! Cancel Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 363March 7, 2019 2:42 PM

Dina Lohan is drunk on morning TV, or more likely on pills. People will be talking about her affect as much as what she did or didn’t say. She makes Wendy look like she’s got it together. She is DEFINITELY on something because she didn’t act like this on Big Brother. She’s using her hands so much to talk it looks like she’s mimicking American Sign Language.

by Anonymousreply 364March 7, 2019 2:45 PM

I also think it's disingenuous that Wendy is keeping silent R362, but I'm pretty sure that the producers don't want it to become the daily "watch our stars divorce" show, so they most likely told her not to detail the unraveling of her marriage. Maybe AFTER she divorces, she can say a few lines, but not every day coming in with the latest on her and Kevin's breakup.

by Anonymousreply 365March 7, 2019 3:33 PM

Jesus, that interview with Dina Lohan was uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 366March 7, 2019 3:37 PM

It's likely too complicated financially and legally for them to divorce while the show is running.

They probably have an agreement to lead separate lives as much as possible while the show is running and will decide again once they are no longer under show contracts.

by Anonymousreply 367March 7, 2019 3:58 PM

Maybe their kid should start shopping around a tell-all.

by Anonymousreply 368March 7, 2019 4:00 PM

I'm assuming that Wendy is worth more than Kevin? That would throw a wrench in the whole thing. It'll be about how much she can keep from him and how much he can get from her.

by Anonymousreply 369March 7, 2019 4:06 PM

Dina Lohan? Is that the best guest that the show can book?

by Anonymousreply 370March 7, 2019 4:29 PM

...meanwhile Ellen had JLo on today. I don't think I've ever seen any interesting/fabulous guests on Wendy in all these years.

by Anonymousreply 371March 7, 2019 7:58 PM

Sarah Jessica Parker appeared on WW a few months ago. Even though she was desperate to sell her shoe line to the demo, she had this look on her face throughout the segment that said, “I am going to fire my publicist”

by Anonymousreply 372March 7, 2019 8:08 PM

R371, Jennifer Lopez has been on Wendy’s show twice. Her mom, Lupe, is a big fan.

by Anonymousreply 373March 7, 2019 11:45 PM

Has little Kevin met his sibling?

How many kids does big Keeps have?

by Anonymousreply 374March 7, 2019 11:51 PM

Is Kevin Hunter still punching Wendy Williams in the face?

by Anonymousreply 375March 8, 2019 12:21 AM

according to nicole spence, who sued wbls for harassment ten years ago, hubby bounced ww off walls and put his hands around her throat, in public with witnesses present

by Anonymousreply 376March 8, 2019 1:47 AM

R376 Heck, Kevin's own mother, Wendy's MIL, even said he laid hands on his wife.

by Anonymousreply 377March 8, 2019 8:44 AM

Ratings back down now that the old bitch is back.....her days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 378March 8, 2019 9:01 AM

Does Wendy have any real friends? She's mentioned a lifelong girlfriend but apparently she's got her own life and lives in LA. Her husband has probably chased all of the other, East coast-based friends away which is SOP for abusive spouses.

Even though she's an idiot, she has to be miserable which is sad.

by Anonymousreply 379March 8, 2019 1:57 PM

Of course she waited until the very end of Hot Topics to address (for an entire 30 seconds) her wedding ring situation. She knew that's why everyone would be tuning in, so she saved it for last to force everyone to sit through 25 minutes of over-selling medical excuses and boring Hot Topics. So calculated.

by Anonymousreply 380March 8, 2019 2:16 PM

Suzanne, if you read this: Datalounge is anonymous, girl! Get yourself a VPN and spill!

by Anonymousreply 381March 8, 2019 2:20 PM

Wendy is a god damned MESS who lies. Thank you, next.

by Anonymousreply 382March 8, 2019 7:23 PM

Who cares if she's a mess, Trainwreck Wendy will be the most entertaining she's ever been.

by Anonymousreply 383March 8, 2019 7:33 PM

I think the show should be hot topics with Wendy instead of a "talk" show. Even with decent ratings, she is only going to pull a certain level of guest. Reality show stars and the like.

As for the husband, how many of you know women who throw their lives away on awful men who treat them like shit. In fact some women will never get beyond guys who use them and abuse them.

I also think that Wendy knows that if she turns Kevin loose, he has no reason to keep her shit quiet. He will sell every story and blow her world up. So maybe this is one of those situations where it's just "cheaper to keep her (him)"

by Anonymousreply 384March 8, 2019 7:38 PM

[quote]As for the husband, how many of you know women who throw their lives away on awful men who treat them like shit. In fact some women will never get beyond guys who use them and abuse them.

Yes but . . . most of those women don't pull in $10M a year. I understand Wendy being a ride or die bitch, but what happens when it's ride AND die? The kid's old enough for her to leave Kevin. She could set herself in a brand new beautiful life with all the money she has, and her fans would love her for it.

by Anonymousreply 385March 8, 2019 9:53 PM

I will say, she physically is looking a lot better. She's clearly gained weight and she's looking great. I think I never realized how off and gaunt she was last year. The tits and broad shoulders do kinda play tricks with her overall appearance. I know someone who works for her reads this, so please try and relay this info to people on her team; She needs to keep it up!!

by Anonymousreply 386March 9, 2019 4:51 AM

Speaking of a few months ago -- lordy she truly WAS back on coke. Comparing her in this hot topics segment from then to this week, wow. Kind of didn't believe the rumors but now things have clarified itself a little more!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387March 9, 2019 5:00 AM

Her audience must be paid. Most look very disengaged. I saw the clip when she was talking about Michael Jackson and they looked clueless and you could see one guy seemingly getting the cue to clap.

by Anonymousreply 388March 9, 2019 5:06 AM

hell, I don't even care enuf bout the bitch to write anything anymore....

she sick and her show be gone soon...

by Anonymousreply 389March 9, 2019 9:19 AM

This is a perfect example of how Wendy is just a shadow of her former self.

DL Hughley must've veered off their prepared talking points and had to get Wendy up to speed on the Monique and Steve Harvey beef. That was well publicized, and should be right up her alley as it involves two prominent figures in the black community, and one of them is her long time competition in daytime TV!

Just more proof of how Wendy is now just a medicated show pony for her producers to push out on stage. They cannot keep this up forever. I like Wendy but she has lost passion for the job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390March 10, 2019 1:25 AM

That's it r390 I'll give that defense to my lawyers. I was just pushing her out on the stage.

by Anonymousreply 391March 11, 2019 2:28 PM

I LOVE Norman, he is middle-aged, very cute and has a great smile - plus he is very much aware of what's going on which I appreciate.

by Anonymousreply 392March 11, 2019 3:54 PM

Wendy Williams launches substance abuse hotline after return to TV

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393March 11, 2019 8:08 PM

“After subbing for Wendy Williams, Jerry O’Connell is getting a show of his own.”

Good for him!

Good luck, Jerry!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394March 11, 2019 8:28 PM

Wendy has left the thread.

by Anonymousreply 395March 11, 2019 8:35 PM

R394, another one?

by Anonymousreply 396March 12, 2019 5:47 AM

I've wanted to impregnate her since the first time I saw her.

by Anonymousreply 397March 12, 2019 7:27 AM

Yikes, what did she do to her face? She has the Joker grin. Awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398March 13, 2019 2:03 PM

How was Hoda on Wendy and her own show with KLG at the same time when both are shown live in NY?

by Anonymousreply 399March 13, 2019 2:58 PM

Never mind, I figured it out. I think Hoda’s segments on Today with KLG were pre-taped for the most part.

Yes, I’m replying to myself. Yes I’m a loser, yes I need to get a life. I know.

by Anonymousreply 400March 13, 2019 3:21 PM

Wow? Wendy went all high and mighty over the college cheating scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401March 13, 2019 3:22 PM

As usual, Hoda was charming and seemed to normalize Wendy..

by Anonymousreply 402March 13, 2019 3:25 PM

Wendy told her audience that college is an overrated waste of time and that high school graduates should just “be Zuckerburg” and make money instead.

This from a college graduate who had just talked about jumping through all of the hoops to get her son into college.

by Anonymousreply 403March 13, 2019 3:32 PM

Didn't her son spend like 2 days in college and then decide that it wasn't for him?

Keep watching co-hosts! Wendy's going to need to support her son for many more years.

by Anonymousreply 404March 13, 2019 3:58 PM

Wendy done started a war with Howard Stern. Someone ratted her out about her comments about his new book, and her saying that Howard is a sellout that has gone Hollywood. He went on a 15 minute rant, calling her "a bug eyed c***, cow face, wig wearing man face, she sits on her show looking all fake, she has no original thoughts in her head, that she should worry about your husband, she is jealous of him, has fake tits and botox, she's a Skeletor bitch" and those were the nice things! He went ham on her with some other great putdowns: she looks like ET in a wig, like Latoya Jackson fucked Herman Munster. He also put her down for being phony herself - not talking about her own life.

Then a bunch of Howard's listeners called in and unloaded on her with their own venom. Howard's rabid listeners have been known to harass his enemies relentlessly, so she may have started a war that she can't win.

by Anonymousreply 405March 13, 2019 5:17 PM

If Howard wants to rag on a wig wearer he just needs to look in the mirror. If he wants to make fun of a pair of oversized fake tits he just has to roll over in bed and glance at the Mrs.

by Anonymousreply 406March 13, 2019 5:34 PM

Wendy's gossip is all boring, low-hanging fruit like which celebrity is dating which other celebrity. I just don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 407March 13, 2019 5:40 PM

Viewers to her YT channel are brutal and hilarious, and a lot of them are ragging on her for not mentioning the Khloe K. and Tristan breakup. They think it's because she is avoiding stories with cheating men and sidepieces, for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 408March 13, 2019 5:49 PM

OMG R405 that is some choice shade right there.

by Anonymousreply 409March 13, 2019 10:32 PM

Her persona has no authenticity anymore. She was always taking the moral high ground about cheaters and men who were sleeping around, and now she's just another hypocrite. I agree about having to settle for the low-hanging fruit on her show. Lindsay Lohan's mother?! She should go and do something else. She didn't have any problem going in on O.J. But Michael Jackson is innocent?

by Anonymousreply 410March 13, 2019 10:38 PM

[quote]Viewers to her YT channel are brutal and hilarious, and a lot of them are ragging on her for not mentioning the Khloe K. and Tristan breakup. They think it's because she is avoiding stories with cheating men and sidepieces, for obvious reasons.

Or maybe she's FINALLY gotten the goddamn message that nobody cares about those useless, vapid, boring 'K' and 'J' whores!

by Anonymousreply 411March 13, 2019 10:52 PM

When was Howard's tirade?

by Anonymousreply 412March 13, 2019 10:54 PM

For R412 - it took place on today's (3/13) show, during Robin's news, which is in the last hour of the show. It was hilarious - Howard got fired up and he let loose with the most disparaging insults I've heard in a long time. Then the callers started in - he let Maryann from Brooklyn, King of All Blacks, Bobo and a few others get their opinions of WW on too.

by Anonymousreply 413March 13, 2019 11:59 PM

You can read some of Howard's bon mots at this website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414March 14, 2019 12:02 AM

What does her son do now since dropping out?

Has she publicly admitted to a drug relapse then if she’s starting a hotline?

by Anonymousreply 415March 14, 2019 12:07 AM

Just $4.99/minute!

by Anonymousreply 416March 14, 2019 12:11 AM

It probably was just a rumor about the son dropping out - earlier this week she mentioned that he was home for spring break.

by Anonymousreply 417March 14, 2019 12:39 AM

Whore J was partying the Bahama's on the USC Chairman's yacht, is she fucking him for a look as well?

by Anonymousreply 418March 14, 2019 12:51 AM

r418? wrong thread?

by Anonymousreply 419March 14, 2019 12:53 AM

Howard is such a pussy. Wow. She didn't even say anything bad about him. All she said is that Howard has gone Hollywood and he flipped the fuck out. Too bad there is no one that has a show that can wreck him the way he deserves. If you are going to ruin people with your words because you can and then turn around and act like a baby when they come at you even a little then you are pathetic. Anytime someone jumps that high at a little pinch like that you know you hit a real nerve.

What is funny is how he protested. So doing America's Got Talent isn't going Hollywood? What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 420March 14, 2019 1:02 AM

I heard Howard today too and was a little shocked by how deeply he went in on her. Even Robin was a bit taken aback by his anger. And of course, his ass-kissing crew and the wrap up show just followed behind him calling her a nobody and a loser, etc.

by Anonymousreply 421March 14, 2019 1:10 AM

What nerve did Wendy hit? Saying that Howard has “gone Hollywood”?

Hasn’t he? There are tons of videos on YouTube of Howard slobbering all over the biggest celebrities during interviews. Is he unaware of his own behavior?

by Anonymousreply 422March 14, 2019 1:25 AM

F U Wendy. U cunt!

by Anonymousreply 423March 14, 2019 3:30 AM

R414, those are hardly "bon mots."

by Anonymousreply 424March 14, 2019 3:30 AM

Wendy also said that Howard is now 'predictable'; Howard still thinks he's fresh and an innovator at 64 years old, so he took that as an insult from another radio person. He also thinks Wendy has gone Hollywood herself, so she is talking out her ass. Plus he says he's very thin skinned...

by Anonymousreply 425March 14, 2019 4:17 AM

I don't even think it's just that she hit a nerve (although i'm sure going 'Hollywood' is a sore spot for him). But you have to understand that behind the scenes people HATE Wendy. Aside from the steaming rooster shit that comes out of her mouth on the radio and TV, she's done a lot of bad business, shady dealings, and spread low rumours about others on the down low. Has probably damaged a lot of Howard's friends and stepped on the backs of radio personalities too. And of course her husband being a big cunt over the years (including to Howard's staff probably).

It's why when she gets up someone they really unleash. I remember when she made fun of Lil' Kim's plastic surgery and Lil' Kim exposed her behaviour back in the day, something about her trying to suck the Notorious BIG's dick lol. Same with Judge Mathis and Whitney Houston.

by Anonymousreply 426March 14, 2019 4:40 AM

Link, please r426

by Anonymousreply 427March 14, 2019 4:44 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428March 14, 2019 4:58 AM

[quote]Wendy told her audience that college is an overrated waste of time and that high school graduates should just “be Zuckerburg” and make money instead. This from a college graduate who had just talked about jumping through all of the hoops to get her son into college.

THANK YOU!!!! What a total hypocrite.

What Wendy doesn't want is for anyone to have what she has. In this case, it is a child in college.

Re: Hollywood

She even said that she will not help others w/advice who wants to get in the business. She said she will say the very minimum, but she won't give them any real information.

After that, she went down many notches with me.

by Anonymousreply 429March 14, 2019 7:28 AM

You all seem surprised that this woman is trash. Her show is all about gossiping and "dishing". Pretty much everything about her is fake; hair, face, various parts of her body, her marriage, right down to her personality. Her audience is trash too. They're all "dressed up", but it's ghetto dress up. Cheap, tacky, clothing that is supposed to look expensive. Every gay guy in her audience is sn extreme stereotype, and that whole "how ya doing?" is ripped off from drag queens I think.

I recall her on a cooking show and she kept going on and on about being vegan, but she was eating cheese and another time scallops. Nobody was calling her out either.. I predict she won't make it through this year. Probably o.d..

by Anonymousreply 430March 14, 2019 9:22 AM

howard tore her a new asshole … so good.

by Anonymousreply 431March 14, 2019 11:18 AM

sometimes her frog eyes pop out and they have to stop the show and shove the suckers back in.

by Anonymousreply 432March 14, 2019 1:52 PM

I saw her today. Her jugs are big, but they looked not as big as usual. Rumor had it her thyroid issues were autoimmune due to her implants and her recent MIA was because she had her funbags removed.

by Anonymousreply 433March 14, 2019 3:07 PM

Howard sounds like a cranky old man. For once I agree with Wendy about Stern, he's gone full Hollywood ass kisser. Once he was spotted at Jennifer Aniston 's wedding it pretty much confirmed it. He's lashing out because he knows it's true.

Btw, Aniston and Jimmy Kimmel are also big fans of that David Allen movement which Stern' s producer and alleged sidechick Marci Turk is a big acolyte of. Just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 434March 14, 2019 4:03 PM

If you want to HEAR Howard's rant, there's a link below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435March 14, 2019 4:57 PM

426 I hate Wendy myself and I will admit to watching her clips on the utube but she doesn't try and act like she invented anything new with her schtick. Not that she's humble but she's doesn't try and claim radio or tv for herself. The article also mentioned that WW asked Howard if it was all right she call herself the queen of all media and supposedly he said he didn't care.

As someone who started listening to Howard in the early 80's in New York for me Howard became predictable and boring once he started with all the stripper & porn shit. While it was edgy and obviously helped get him a huge audience it was not as good as what he was doing before he settled into it and rode it until he got too old and HAD to change it up. All the sex shit was predictable and then he want Hollywood once the sex shit got stale which probably coincided with the boom in online porn. No one needed Howard and his JO material anymore. They just needed to go online.

by Anonymousreply 436March 14, 2019 7:16 PM

Howard regretted his anti-Wendy rant instantly since he had the segment pulled from his show's app and reruns the very day of. Especially at a time where he's releasing a book about how he "evolved", a 40 minutes rant calling a woman a cunt 50 times isn't a good look, right Howie ?

In any case, the rant although funny was completely over the top and proves he's still very much a thin skinned rageholic despite the decades of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 437March 14, 2019 7:28 PM

He'll be let off the hook because Wendy never addresses her own drama.

Any other celebrity would respond and he might be goaded into an apology. But she'll just pretend it never happened lol.

by Anonymousreply 438March 14, 2019 7:31 PM

If all you negative Nancy's hate Wendy so much, why do you bother to gather enough energy with both forefingers to type on your keyboard about her? She rules! Bitter - party of one right this way....

by Anonymousreply 439March 14, 2019 7:37 PM

Anybody who's listened to Howard for years (I go back to WNBC) knows that he gets incensed when people talk about him, especially radio people. He went ape for the Greaseman, Mark and Brian, Opie and Anthony, John Dibella, etc. He used to wish death on them, hold funerals for them in their home cities, etc.

He is very thin-skinned - he had to fight for his success ("I made $96 a week!) so everyone else should honor him, including Wendy, who he sees as another up-and-comer nonentity. Howard is still an insecure manbaby, no matter how many listeners he gets/how much money he earns. He's still Rae and Ben's little boy who never got love at home and was told to shut up and sit down - they messed him up. He usually blows up immediately, but then gets remorseful after a tirade, so Monday he will probably come back and say he went too far.... or maybe he wont. You never know with him.

R438 - Wendy put a statement about this incident on Twitter - not an apology but just an acknowledgement that she's "heard" that Howard is pissed, but she was only saying the truth.

by Anonymousreply 440March 14, 2019 7:43 PM

Howard is so full of shit about his oh so hard upbringing. When he left home his parents paid for his education, his car, his appartment, and he got an allowance. He got out with zero debt. If that isn't parental support and love, what is.

by Anonymousreply 441March 14, 2019 7:48 PM

There is no excuse for Howard. He's had a lot of power for a long time and has wrecked many people with his platform. At some point you can't blame the past for who and what you are because it does not exist anymore except for the fact you keep dragging it up all the time. Howard has a lot of ass kicking coming his way if anyone ever gets in the position to do it.

by Anonymousreply 442March 14, 2019 7:49 PM

R441 When I found that out I was shocked because I had heard him go on and on about his struggle and how little he earned and how his parents had no hope for him and blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 443March 14, 2019 8:04 PM

During his rant, Howard also intimated that he knows some private things about Wendy, stuff that has gone on behind the scenes that the public doesn't know about. I'm sure that show people talk and he could be blowing up from all sorts of vile crap he knows about Wendy -- that celebs have their own level of gossip that we mere mortals never get to hear. He said he heard that the staff on Wendy's show hate her and were praying that she wouldn't come back - they were all hoping that Nick Cannon could take over. So maybe much of his anger is from dirt he knows and it set him off.

by Anonymousreply 444March 14, 2019 8:12 PM

She's in the 11th season of her essentially one-woman television show, without resorting to sidekicks or a wacky crew of on-air sycophants, and without pranks or stunts or vulgarity.

Stern is an ugly bastard, inside and out.

Love her or hate her, or feel indifference, but Williams certainly has a long list of media accomplishments.

by Anonymousreply 445March 14, 2019 9:38 PM

Wendy and Stern are basically the same person sooo...

by Anonymousreply 446March 14, 2019 9:47 PM

It'd be funny if Wendy went off on him about his looks, show, and personality. They're both suckers and tools.

by Anonymousreply 447March 14, 2019 9:51 PM

All she has to do is tweet a picture of Howard in black face from years back and it could fuck him up pretty nicely.

by Anonymousreply 448March 15, 2019 12:20 AM

Wendy's penis is longer than Howard's.

He sounded like a sad, pathetic lunatic on that rant.

A lonely, tragic, desperate failure.

by Anonymousreply 449March 15, 2019 12:49 AM

R437, it's telling that he removed the rant.

I think it was reported about on the tv tabloid news shows. He doesn't come off too well...

by Anonymousreply 450March 15, 2019 2:15 AM

I thought it was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 451March 15, 2019 2:17 AM

[quote]I recall her on a cooking show and she kept going on and on about being vegan, but she was eating cheese and another time scallops. Nobody was calling her out either..

Nobody called her on it, because she said --more than once -- that her doctor said she had to step aside from the Vegan diet.

by Anonymousreply 452March 15, 2019 5:32 AM

[quote]Wendy and Stern are basically the same person sooo...

I agree.

Re: Hollywood

Howard needs to chill. They both are Hollywood. Wendy even mentioned going to Prince's home, so who cares? I just don't like it when they lose their edge, and I think Howard lost his edge.

by Anonymousreply 453March 15, 2019 5:53 AM

Howard raked Ellen over the coals about her dancing in the audience, but stopped and now they're best buds, and he for years went off about the size of Rosie's head, but then had her as a guest for a whole hour. Wendy's not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 454March 15, 2019 4:46 PM

Girls, girls, they're both insufferable millionaire cunts. N

I glanced at Ellen's show while channel surfing and she had her DJ dance in the audience. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 455March 15, 2019 5:16 PM

She finally admitted she actually hates dancing through the audience, so she hired Twitch to dance for her. I much prefer Twitch's dancing to Ellen anyway.

by Anonymousreply 456March 15, 2019 5:18 PM

I noticed that too. Saw an episode in the dentist’s waiting room. She was sitting down watching her DJ dancing. One of the fraus in HR flew to LA to see the show filmed and came back hating Ellen and calling her a phony. I know TV show tapings all treat the audience like crap but from her description it was like Mean Girls meets the Hunger Games. They even pulled some women into a bungalow to compete for front row tickets, causing the women outside in the heat to turn on those women and freeze out the ones who got dumped back out for not knowing enough Ellen trivia. There was also a bitchy twink who could grant permission for a bathroom break..or not. Hilarious stuff. Ellen never addressed the audience at any time after all that.

by Anonymousreply 457March 15, 2019 5:22 PM

Really good show today, Friday the 15th.

Interesting gossip, interesting guest Karamo Brown, good cooking section with a delightful Irish lass, and some good questions during Ask Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 458March 15, 2019 10:41 PM

I have a question for Ask Wendy. What’s better Kevin’s right hook or his uppercut?

by Anonymousreply 459March 15, 2019 10:56 PM

Why did Wendy ask Karamo if his son is gay? Is that a question that she'd ask of a straight father? Or would Wendy only ask that of a gay father since gay dads produce gay kids?

by Anonymousreply 460March 15, 2019 11:02 PM

I wondered, but i guess he looks gay lol

by Anonymousreply 461March 15, 2019 11:05 PM

Because Wendy is homophobic and still knows nothing about gay men. To her we are just court jesters for her to make faces and throw shade at.

by Anonymousreply 462March 16, 2019 3:55 PM

Sad to say, but court jester is often the de facto role we play on tv and in movies

by Anonymousreply 463March 17, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote]I glanced at Ellen's show while channel surfing and she had her DJ dance in the audience. What happened?

Sounds like Ellen has morphed into Oprah! There came a point when Oprah became too good to go out into her audience anymore.

by Anonymousreply 464March 17, 2019 4:45 AM

Both Ellen and Howard (and Robin Roberts) have way too much influence. It will be interesting to see if their overpaid 60-something asses last much longer; each is starting to get unusually criticized.

by Anonymousreply 465March 17, 2019 11:20 AM

Howard never was successful on TV. He tried to do a talk show but failed. Wendy trumps him in that.

I think he was projecting when he was talking about jealousy.

Howard relies on his sidekick Robin to do the show. He admitted he'd never do the show without her

Wendy does her show by herself. She doesn't need anybody else.

by Anonymousreply 466March 18, 2019 6:40 AM

It is rumored Oprah doesn't really like Wendy or respect her show.

That could be why Wendy wasn't supporting Leaving Neverland. The Jacksons apparently are big fans of Wendy. Latoya said Katherine Jackson watched the Wendy show every day. Wendy tends to show favoritism if she knows someone is a fan. She started praising J Lo all of a sudden after years of trashing her because J Lo's mom is a fan of the show.

by Anonymousreply 467March 18, 2019 6:44 AM

All good points, R467. Howard should just chill. Seriously. He's rolling in the dough, and he shouldn't have gotten bent out of shape over the going Hollywood claim, which is true.

by Anonymousreply 468March 18, 2019 6:46 AM

Katherine Jackson is not a Wendy fan. She has to watch whatever the home care nurse puts on the TV as she changes Katherine's diaper.

by Anonymousreply 469March 18, 2019 12:31 PM

whts with the rumor of wendys son bein gay?

by Anonymousreply 470March 18, 2019 12:40 PM

Give it time r470, you just started the rumor this morning.

by Anonymousreply 471March 18, 2019 2:24 PM

So this god damned cunt gossips about everyone’s dirt but doesn’t put her own sordid shit out there? Howard is right - what a cunt!!

by Anonymousreply 472March 18, 2019 2:44 PM

Dang, I was all ready to hear if Howard went on round two with Wendy today, but he's not live this week.

by Anonymousreply 473March 18, 2019 3:48 PM

I glanced at Ellen's show while channel surfing and she had her DJ dance in the audience. What happened?

Ellen has said that she danced on her first show on impulse and that it got such a huge response that she danced on Day 2. And then on Day 3, etc. But she said that she always hated the dancing and finally gave it up once she thought that the audience had gotten tired of it, too.

by Anonymousreply 474March 18, 2019 3:51 PM

Wendy is so desperate for name guests on her show that she will attack sex abuse victims to get a Jackson; any Jackson on her show. She's probably wishing for Janet, but she'd be lucky to get LaToya or Tito at this point.

by Anonymousreply 475March 18, 2019 4:47 PM

If you have taste for crap, tune in Wendy. After so many years the show is very stale and Wendy proving she is a fraud has made it worse. His/her failure to tell the truth about her own personal problems while dishing about everyone elses? Sad to say.

by Anonymousreply 476March 18, 2019 7:40 PM

I think Wendy has settled down back into her TV groove.

by Anonymousreply 477March 19, 2019 2:47 AM

Now Wendy has beef with Aretha Franklin's family and estate. YASSS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478March 19, 2019 3:52 AM

She never thanked her fill ins.

by Anonymousreply 479March 19, 2019 4:35 AM

Her show is so cringe and awkward... I just can’t take watching it. She was better on the radio. And that’s Ok. She should have stayed there.

by Anonymousreply 480March 19, 2019 4:39 AM

R479 the same as last year when O'Connell hosted for her. She only mentioned him briefly in passing and in a dismissive way.

by Anonymousreply 481March 19, 2019 4:53 AM

[quote]So this god damned cunt gossips about everyone’s dirt but doesn’t put her own sordid shit out there?

Well she always makes sure to tell us what she ate for dinner last night!

by Anonymousreply 482March 19, 2019 5:25 AM

dam she was a sexist fuk today, women can get lipo, but not men!

go lipo ur goiter google eyeballs ya craphead.

by Anonymousreply 483March 19, 2019 11:16 AM

[quote]Howard never was successful on TV. He tried to do a talk show but failed.

The fuck are you talking about? His show on “E”? It put that network on the map, stupid.

by Anonymousreply 484March 19, 2019 12:18 PM

He/she is packing the weight back on. The camera caught her facial contortions. Is it her meds?

by Anonymousreply 485March 19, 2019 1:22 PM

Just like those old time TVs without a clear picture, a good hard slap will fix her facial contortions.

by Anonymousreply 486March 19, 2019 1:50 PM

Did Wendy just admit a recent drug problem? She had a mini tearful breakdown and said that she goes to a sober house after the show. It was so muddled that I couldn't figure out if she's saying she is fighting a recent problem or this if from her coke habit back in her radio days?

by Anonymousreply 487March 19, 2019 2:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488March 19, 2019 3:04 PM

Yesterday she was trash talking honey boo's mom about her arrest for crack cocaine. She kept referring to white residue left in the pipe, and referred to past transgressions so she knows her way around a crack pipe. Then today she announced she had been living in a sober house since her absence. She didn't say why.

by Anonymousreply 489March 19, 2019 3:58 PM

So many questions....

So, was the 2 month stint away from the show really for the Graves disease or was it her getting treatment for some addiction?   Did she use her illness as a cover for her drug issues?  Was she messed up on drugs back in December or being affected by thyroid/Graves?

She says only her husband and son knew - that seems unbelievable.  That doesn't seem like a situation that you can cover up.  At least, I think the show producers would have to be informed of what their "star" is doing.  Unless she decided to keep it a secret lest they decide to fire her.  Though, it's interesting that she did it now - did she spring it on the show runners today live on the air?  I would have done in on Friday's show, so I would have the weekend for the fallout to die down.  It's kind of sad but brave at the same time - Wendy is going to have the eyes of the world on her, to try to spot any druggish ways.

by Anonymousreply 490March 19, 2019 4:08 PM

Wendy's had the eyes of the world on her for several years now trying to spot her druggish ways. And she's spent those years lying to the world. Now that she's forced to admit the truth, hopefully being free of the lies that she's not a drug addict will help her recovery.

by Anonymousreply 491March 19, 2019 4:30 PM

She's been living in a sober house for months and she didn't say why? Maybe it's the extra comfy beds? The fine cuisine?

More than the husband and son had to know the truth. Lying to the show's producers about your medical condition that caused such a major disruption to their show would have to be a contract violation.

by Anonymousreply 492March 19, 2019 4:40 PM

The photo/video clip at R488 is so incongruous. How can someone try to be under the radar going for rehab in a giant WHITE coat, an expensive YELLOW bag and a luxurious mane of BLONDE hair and 2-3 bodyguards expect the public to not notice.

by Anonymousreply 493March 19, 2019 7:05 PM

All the things that didn't make sense now make sense. Drug addicts make terrible life choices.

by Anonymousreply 494March 19, 2019 7:12 PM

r493 Wendy likely got a tip weeks ago that this article was coming, so she probably just decided that she didn't give a fuck anymore. And she was teasing her addiction hotline last week as well. So this is not something that just happened today.

It would have been refreshing if she just came forth with this information when she returned to the show earlier this month.

by Anonymousreply 495March 19, 2019 7:26 PM

Nah Wendy knows what she's doing, r495. If she put all her shit out there the day she came back, we wouldn't be talking about her anymore. She was gone from the show for weeks; she now needs to gain back, keep, and grow her audience. Hence she's spreading her mess through the next few weeks to keep her in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 496March 19, 2019 7:31 PM

I know r496, its all in the name of business ratings. But just to boost her character it would've been nice if she laid her cards on the table earlier.

by Anonymousreply 497March 19, 2019 7:33 PM

She said she was known for being honest. In what world? If anything, she’s known as a liar and a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 498March 19, 2019 7:40 PM

So Wendy's staying in an abusive marriage just to keep us talking about her and grow her audience?

Maybe she does know what she's doing, it's probably better to spend your nights in a smelly NYC halfway house than be a punching bag in your NJ home.

by Anonymousreply 499March 19, 2019 7:55 PM

The Daily Mail article made it very clear. Wendy admitted it on the show hours after she was contacted by the tabloid for comment. She wanted to get ahead of the story before it broke to appear as if she made the decision herself to be honest about it.

I agree it still makes no sense why she'd wear that white comforter coat.

by Anonymousreply 500March 19, 2019 8:26 PM

That white coat looks hella comfy though.

by Anonymousreply 501March 19, 2019 8:41 PM

Her eyes. There is something wrong with her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 502March 19, 2019 8:46 PM

I really like white stuff - *sniff sniff*

by Anonymousreply 503March 19, 2019 8:55 PM

Bitch is such a cunt. She didn’t even thank her fill in hosts. What a nasty jealous bitch. I can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 504March 19, 2019 9:03 PM

She said the bare minimum to get ahead of that video footage and pimp her hotline. How was she watching the fucking Hallmark channel as she claimed the other night when she now says all the guys at her sober house hog the TV and watch soccer, so she's left lying in her bed staring at the ceiling every night? She said they don't know she's Wendy Williams. REALLY? With that entourage!?

by Anonymousreply 505March 19, 2019 9:16 PM

Just watched Wendy's "I'm in a sober house" speech on Youtube. It's so ironic that she starts off with the words "you all know me for being open and honest...". A bolt of lightning should have come from the ceiling and split her in two for that lie.

by Anonymousreply 506March 19, 2019 9:44 PM

Wendy quote:

She said: 'So, you know me for being a very open and truthful person.’

WHAT? This was AFTER the daily mail story broke. She then says the quote above on her show.

by Anonymousreply 507March 19, 2019 10:14 PM

Jinx r506

by Anonymousreply 508March 19, 2019 10:14 PM

The DM is no better with it’s trashy article. It did not need to include the specs of the rehab and other unnecessary details. They have been on her back a bit too much. It’s basically stalking at this point.

Really a lot of it is personal and I don’t need to know the address of her rehab to get the story.

by Anonymousreply 509March 19, 2019 10:21 PM

The article seems like it was written by a robot.

by Anonymousreply 510March 19, 2019 10:21 PM

Why is she in such a dump though? And with a bunch of men. Can’t she afford better or is there some shortage of such places in NYC? I knew she was back on drugs for years so the most shocking part of this is the sketchy looking dump she’s living in. I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 511March 19, 2019 10:23 PM

I didn't see her sober house story posted above, so here it is now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512March 19, 2019 11:13 PM

Its obvious someone at that dump sold her out to the DM. But yeah, what's she doing there? Shady husband arranged it so watch for some shady biz to go down there. Messy

by Anonymousreply 513March 19, 2019 11:13 PM

Well you know he's cheating on her while she's in the sober house. I mean come on.

by Anonymousreply 514March 19, 2019 11:14 PM

She is troubled colored child of God! I am praying for her!

by Anonymousreply 515March 19, 2019 11:20 PM

As if we needed any further proof that he doesn’t give a shit about Wendy, he puts her in a house with a bunch of addict men. The DM says they provide help to all addictions including sex addiction and gambling. I mean......even the guys across the street in the barbershop think the residents look shady. Someone on LSA said Wendy was sent in by a court, it was this or do time. Could that be true?

by Anonymousreply 516March 19, 2019 11:26 PM

[quote]Someone on LSA said Wendy was sent in by a court, it was this or do time. Could that be true?

Do time for what? Its not like she was out here dealing lol. People get carried away. None of her addictions mentioned in DM article are to illegal substances.

by Anonymousreply 517March 20, 2019 12:30 AM

No, she wasn't court-ordered. This is so peculiar because most folk savvy in the recovery world know there are only 2 highly respected recovery centers: Hazelden and Betty Ford. Both have their lists of reputable sober houses to whom they suggest their patients typically after a 28 day stay.

Patients go to gender specific houses. Men with men. Women with women.

This story is odd on many levels. I thought Wendy was smarter than this.

by Anonymousreply 518March 20, 2019 1:00 AM

A couple of years ago Wendy mentioned apropo of nothing that she and Kevin had decided in the middle of the night to go up from NJ to Harlem or Washington Heights to get something to eat, so "yes, that was me in the Bentley sitting at the curb eating." It seemed to me like she was trying to get ahead of a possible story about what Wendy was doing parked in a crack zone in the middle of the night. Like maybe she wasn't just eating, maybe she was buying. Anyway, it's obvious she's been dealing with her addiction for a while now. That sober house doesn't sound right. All brothers?

by Anonymousreply 519March 20, 2019 1:48 AM

r519 I really doubt Wendy is struggling with cocaine, or has used it many many years. The tabloids would've gotten her by now, as you can see they are all up in her business. Pills and alcohol are so much easier to get and abuse. That's why I think she had to take drastic measures this time, removing herself from home and all those triggers.

by Anonymousreply 520March 20, 2019 1:59 AM

The comments on the sober house article are very supportive in a "Leave Him!" kind of way. I wonder if she ever will.

by Anonymousreply 521March 20, 2019 2:05 AM

pills and booze cause someone to just pass out like that?

by Anonymousreply 522March 20, 2019 2:08 AM

Obviously she’s been pushed into revealing this by the DM article, will try and leverage the old adage “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” and has been judgmental to others in the past, but as a recovering addict I do feel a little sympathy for her. I guess that’s addicts relating to addicts, and addiction hurts those around you and makes you a liar, but if you’re not outwardly violent or abusive then mostly substance abuse is hate of yourself turned directly on yourself. Yes, it is self-absorbed, selfish and hard to live with but so is having an affair and humiliating your spouse as thoroughly as Wendy’s husband has.

And yes R522, they can.

by Anonymousreply 523March 20, 2019 2:11 AM

Absolutely r522. I've seen first hand what mixing meds and too much alcohol can do. And not to mention if she is having other health issues.

by Anonymousreply 524March 20, 2019 2:15 AM

Me too, R524. I mixed alcohol and anti-depressants (I think Wendy is saying pain meds though wouldn’t be surprised if she is also taking something for depression and/or anxiety) even though I was told very specifically not to drink on the meds, and I did very strange things.

Not only passing out but doing and saying very out-of-character things. Nothing criminal or abusive, but beyond what a “normal” drunk me would do — sex with random strangers which is out of character for me personally, and that sort of thing. I would often have no memory of the events afterwards either. It wasn’t just like getting drunk and having a hazy memory, it was so much more extreme.

Not using this as an excuse because I 100% should not have been mixing the two and it is my totally fault, but I was certainly doing things that weren’t “me” and passing out incredibly more suddenly / hard than when simply drinking.

by Anonymousreply 525March 20, 2019 2:24 AM

Oh and I would also “blackout” a lot snd then sometimes come back to my senses, say, miles from home in a hotel bar I didn’t know, or in the middle of sex with someone I didn’t know and with no memory of deciding to have sex with them. Anyway you don’t need my life history but pills + booze can be some seriously weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 526March 20, 2019 2:26 AM

Damn, I bet she's getting that good addict dick. Big, thick, and too damn floppy but still fun. Forget crystal dick, she getting vicodick.....

by Anonymousreply 527March 20, 2019 4:26 AM

Question: if this lady was such an honest open book why has she supposedly been living in a sober house and nobody knew? That’s honest? I’m very confused. She really does appear like a crazy eyed wild drug fueled hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 528March 20, 2019 4:38 AM

R528, you're boring on two threads

by Anonymousreply 529March 20, 2019 4:56 AM

R529 it’s because I honestly cannot figure her out. I watched her ‘addiction’ video and it feels like she is trying too hard, but not really saying much. What was the drug? I am fascinated by her because she appears so mentally frail, but speaks like she has it all together. I need to read up on her. I honestly thought she was one of RuPaul’s ladies.

by Anonymousreply 530March 20, 2019 5:00 AM

She's not exactly new on the scene, this being the 11th season of her tv show and many years before that on her top-rated radio show.

So read up on her, then come back and post your thoughts...

by Anonymousreply 531March 20, 2019 5:03 AM

R531 I do not watch much TV. I will read and find out about her.

by Anonymousreply 532March 20, 2019 5:05 AM

R528 didn't say anything crazy, so I don't know why you're ragging on her. We all rolled our eyes at Wendy saying she was open and honest all the time. Her fake honesty and hypocrisy have been the main topics on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 533March 20, 2019 5:08 AM

R533 sweet Mother Of God, please stop pestering me. I am not ragging on her. Step off. I’m clearly intrigued. I have seen previous threads on her, but never clicked on them. She has seriously been the talk of the week. I watched her video and my posts were simply my ‘uneducated’ analysis of her. Whether it’s good or bad, I shared (like normal) my feelings. I guess I should educate myself on this woman, because she appears to have DL support - You. I did not mean to offend. Her speech and body language appeared incongruent. I commend her for speaking up about addiction, but my sense is she has been fighting addiction for longer than we know. More power to her. Forgive my ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 534March 20, 2019 5:15 AM

Relax, r534, the comment at r533 was directed to r529 and r531 who seemed to be raggIng on you.

R533 was actually defending you.

by Anonymousreply 535March 20, 2019 5:32 AM

R535 sorry, I’ve regained my composure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536March 20, 2019 5:34 AM

Good recovery, r536

by Anonymousreply 537March 20, 2019 5:39 AM

E! News played the hell out of Wendy's fall @ r536 tonight. The shade of it all, indeed!

by Anonymousreply 538March 20, 2019 5:39 AM

R484, Howard never succeeded with his talk show ambitions. He really wanted to be a late night host like Jimmy Kimmel or Letterman. I think he's better than both. The E show was the Howard radio show with cameras. Or was that VH1?

I forget. The point is talk shows are usually hit or miss for even the most A list of stars. Wendy being successful for 10 seasons on her own primetime talk show is nothing to sneeze at. I don't think she's jealous of Howard at all. He was projecting. The last time she was on the show he was raving about how syndicated her show is and how she can do a show by herself with no co host

by Anonymousreply 539March 20, 2019 5:44 AM

I feel bad for Wendy because I think this awful husband has brought her to this dark place, but she's sticking by him. So I don't why I should blame him, when she won't walk away from him. My Mother used to always say never stick your nose into or try to understand someone else's marriage. I guess this is why.

by Anonymousreply 540March 20, 2019 5:56 AM

Wow, this woman really has struggled. No rest for the weary. If I was her, I would take my money and move to a small town near an Ocean and just catch my breath. Apparently, the way she is living her life now, I think her future is in jeopardy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541March 20, 2019 6:32 AM

She's doing all of this for the Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 542March 20, 2019 6:54 AM

Wendy just opened another can of questions. Why didn't her parents know that she was living in a sober house? Why keep it a secret from them? She is close to them. Why only Big Kev? (Lil Kev doesn't count) Maybe, she didn't want others to know, because they know she reached for the pills to numb her pain of knowing Big Kev didn't stop fooling around w/the side piece.

by Anonymousreply 543March 20, 2019 7:08 AM

ww looks high in the confession video

bulging eyes, stumbling and stammering

by Anonymousreply 544March 20, 2019 7:34 AM

This is from Dec 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545March 20, 2019 7:38 AM

Wow, way to not keep attention on you. Really?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546March 20, 2019 7:41 AM

r543 I guess she didn't want her parents worrying about her as they are way up there in years and probably cannot handle all the drama.

Im sure they wouldn't be surprised though, as Wendy has had drug problems before and marital problems with Kevin for so long. She also hired a PI when she was pregnant with Lil Kev and found out he was cheating then too.

by Anonymousreply 547March 20, 2019 7:43 AM

Four Reasons She Lets Him Treat Her Badly

JANUARY 18, 2019 BLIND GOSSIP 124 COMMENTS

[Blind Gossip] It’s no secret that this talkative female celebrity’s husband has been cheating on her. What’s more interesting, though, is his long history of infidelity.

Let’s see. This is like his tenth affair. He got two of the girls pregnant. He got so damn bold about it with [Wife] that he actually told her that he wanted to move one of the girls into the house! [Wife] was like, “Oh hell no!”

She’s a big TV celebrity. He’s a chronic cheater. Why not kick him to the curb?

There’s lots of reasons (or excuses). First of all, they work together. Second, she’s been fronting like their marriage is good for so many years that it’s just like a bad habit she can’t break. Third, they’re parents together. Fourth, she knows he’s a fool, but she is really scared of being alone.

That’s why he knows he can run game all over her and get away with it!

So it sounds like she is aware of everything and actually allows him to treat her badly.

Wow. That’s the kind of bad marriage that could drive some people to self-medicate!

Similar: Why She Puts Up With His Cheating

Wife:

[Optional] What advice would you give her?

by Anonymousreply 548March 20, 2019 7:49 AM

Cannot imagine being that afraid of being alone that you’d put up with all that messiness that is clearly doing your career and health so much harm.

by Anonymousreply 549March 20, 2019 7:57 AM

pull the plug on this show, it's not entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 550March 20, 2019 7:59 AM

Wendy also said today she doesn't believe in women having girlfriends once they find a man/husband. She is like a textbook victim of domestic abuse and brainwashing. Luenell was on the show today and it seems like she is somewhat of a close friend to Wendy. I hope she pulled Wendy aside to talk some sense to her.

by Anonymousreply 551March 20, 2019 8:06 AM

ww dumped her childhood friend lisa carnegie.

connect the dots

by Anonymousreply 552March 20, 2019 8:20 AM

1 word. That one tragic, panic attacking word where only, poem "Hope Is The Thing With Feathers" canceled & unheard of inhumanity. In a cave, forearm caught between rocks. Day 3, the human does the inevitable. Even a fox will forego a limb.

It's called HOPE

She backed up that one word with a "yes" no less. Anyone who knows better is instantly deflated at the mention.

Imminent death sentence. Unlike opiate, can be protracted, so long. Almost unending. DONE FOR. Death Sentence. Good for NOTHING. Remission from aggressive cancer is more benevolent.

That word. That thing. Demon! It's over.

When that "innovative" motherfucker died? Broke out instantly into a jig. If i were tell you I once belonged to an irish step dancing troupe who toured the world..when that news broke..you'd never doubt me. Told you was contortionist for Cirque du Soleil? Totally sellable. Just won billion $ lottery? Feasible.

Yes. Appropriate reaction for the death of this slavemaster via Satan. Saving urine for his grave.

It's not just whack. It's "You're NEVER coming back". Just said it. Stolen way too many good souls. NO CHANCE of redemption. Heroin/Meth addicts..drunks, afforded the luxury. Regular old cocaine use-totally salvagable.

The mere word. By this time in life, some of us know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553March 20, 2019 10:13 AM

Deb Harry is not only your icon but Madonna's as well. Harry now Canadian SModel Shalom Harlowe. Deb brought us rap. Natural, all natural those cheekbones that could slice diamonds. Almost some sort of enigma from the future. All know tune Rapture. Some of know this other tune a little too well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 20, 2019 10:40 AM

[quote]Maybe Wendy is coming forward with this info now because the tabloids got hold of it and it was too big to ignore.

This AND I think she might be leery that she pissed off Stern and doesn’t want to be put on blast.

by Anonymousreply 555March 20, 2019 10:57 AM

R551, no. She's correct yet convoluted. The female is biologically tuned by nature to be petty & competitive. In a most underhanded way. Blame males til ya turn blue. That betrayal? Knife slid into your back, puncturing a lung..you won't even feel it going in. Gutting you. Only another female.

by Anonymousreply 556March 20, 2019 11:05 AM

R555, can you PLEASE go a little deeper with us here? Work with us?

by Anonymousreply 557March 20, 2019 11:07 AM

Thank you for being so open and honest, Wendy! Wish you could've been this open and honest when you came back and told us all your hiatus was due to your thyroid and Graves' disease! Lying bitch.

by Anonymousreply 558March 20, 2019 11:17 AM

R558, can we find the feed that ADMITS TO CRACK?

Yo, Nunzio, $300 on Williams by New Years! Feelin' lucky. Come on, ya mook!

by Anonymousreply 559March 20, 2019 11:22 AM

R558, are you not processing the enormity of this all? Worthless of you to assign blame & judgement. Judge returns with sentence

IT'S FUCKING C R A C K

You an old flyover frau? How are you not getting this? At this point in time, we're fucked against this demon! Nothing short of a total brain transplant is gonna save our Wendolyn or Whitney. Wake up.

by Anonymousreply 560March 20, 2019 11:29 AM

I'm not following R559 nor R560.

by Anonymousreply 561March 20, 2019 12:02 PM

What da fuck is wrong w/people? Do I not need to start an american multicultural support group? Storm LSA?

What is it gonna take to wake you dummies up that we ONLY have each other? After the final cosmetic touches on these Eskimo teeth, seriously gonna go balls to the civil rights leader.

Forget-me-NOT

by Anonymousreply 562March 20, 2019 12:03 PM

R561 spin it to your grave. You're inconsequential. I, however am a future national treasure.

WATCH!

by Anonymousreply 563March 20, 2019 12:05 PM

R561, yet you register at least 20+ hits per day on my miraculous Mi'kmaq threads. EACH.

GTFOutta here!

by Anonymousreply 564March 20, 2019 12:11 PM

Posted among posters back bedroom door. 14 years. In frame & on fridge today. Never sell yourself short again.

Remember who you are. You're THIS

~Hope” is the thing with feathers ~ BY EMILY DICKINSON

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard - And sore must be the storm - That could abash the little Bird That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land - And on the strangest Sea - Yet - never - in Extremity, It asked a crumb - of me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 20, 2019 12:20 PM

R561, Sayanora silly bitch! Don't come to the rally.

No Trespassing you negative Nancy

by Anonymousreply 566March 20, 2019 12:24 PM

Kind of fascinating to watch Wendy unravel like this on TV. Top TV talk show host crying live on her show revealing she's living in seedy sober house with brahs.

You can't write this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 567March 20, 2019 12:40 PM

She needs to write a book.

by Anonymousreply 568March 20, 2019 3:31 PM

r568, you mean another. She's written several.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569March 20, 2019 3:39 PM

Wendy was just nominated for an Emmy as Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host

by Anonymousreply 570March 21, 2019 5:57 AM

Wendy Williams’ controlling husband, Kevin Hunter, told her to go to a sober facility in Queens to battle her drink and drug demons, according to a source at her show, produced by Kevin.

The TV star broke the news that she was at a halfway house with a group of youths this week.

The source said: “No one thinks it’s the right place for Wendy. She seems so frail and vulnerable. It’s frightening just how completely under Kevin’s control Wendy is . . . But she won’t hear a word against him. Those close to her are terrified something awful is going to happen. She comes to the set looking terrible.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571March 21, 2019 6:27 AM

If she's letting her husband force her into a halfway house for male youths, then she's suffering from something more than just drug issues and she needs a family member or even the courts to step in. She can't have been ordered there by the courts because they wouldn't have sent her to that church-run facility, but one for women instead.

She's probably suffering from emotional or mental issues and Kevin is taking advantage.

Does she have any relatives that can step in?

by Anonymousreply 572March 21, 2019 6:40 AM

Wendy is shut off from others. Kevin even keeps her phone, but in the end, Wendy has a husband.

by Anonymousreply 573March 21, 2019 6:42 AM

How you doin’ Wendy?

by Anonymousreply 574March 21, 2019 8:39 AM

Of course Kevin chose the "Sober House" that Wendy is forced to live in. It's inhabited by all younger males that are being paid off by Kevin and his thugs to watch her and report back to him. Kevin would never allow Wendy to stay in a Halfway House with other women, because women would talk some sense into Wendy and convince her to escape from her cruel and domineering husband. Just think of how Kevin and his side ho Sharina Hudson must be laughing at how and where Wendy is living (filthy lowlife area in Queens), while the two of them are screwing in a luxurious apartment in Manhattan. Wendy has earned countless millions of dollars for him, and that's where he forces her to sleep at night? Kevin Hunter truly is Satanic. The worst kind of manipulative pimp. I think Wendy might try a suicide attempt next. Her life must be a living hell because the drug she's addicted most to is her husband.

by Anonymousreply 575March 21, 2019 9:38 AM

what drugs she been binging on?

by Anonymousreply 576March 21, 2019 9:49 AM

I cant watch the woman, her eyes and head and voice seem monstrous and sick.

by Anonymousreply 577March 21, 2019 9:49 AM

R575 How do you know all of this? You speak with such authority. Please provide links.

by Anonymousreply 578March 21, 2019 9:50 AM

R578 I want you to do me a favor. Tell Kevin his time is running out. He'll know what that means.

by Anonymousreply 579March 21, 2019 10:58 AM

It's a little early for you to be posting here Mr. Hunter r578 Don't you have a show to produce today? Or maybe your side piece kept you up all night nagging with her pregnancy hormones. Maybe you can slip her the same "cocktail" that's been keeping Wendy in line.

by Anonymousreply 580March 21, 2019 1:29 PM

Wendy was just nominated for an Emmy as Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host, the only nom her show received

by Anonymousreply 581March 21, 2019 1:54 PM

R581 No thanks to Kevin, that Yellow Rat Bastard

by Anonymousreply 582March 21, 2019 2:49 PM

I was hoping by now Wendy would have shot Kelvin, but it doesn't look like its in the cards.

Its more likely Kelvin will have Wendy murdered in that shithole sober house.

by Anonymousreply 583March 21, 2019 10:46 PM

[quote]Wendy was just nominated for an Emmy as Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host

How!? She's barely been to work. I supposed she's the default nominee since there are essentially no other talk shows on TV anymore.

by Anonymousreply 584March 21, 2019 10:53 PM

*suppose

PS. How the fuck is Wendy "I'm afraid of the killer" suddenly able to live with all these male strangers? I can't imagine she sleeps well at night.

by Anonymousreply 585March 21, 2019 10:54 PM

Time's up Kevin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 22, 2019 1:32 AM

A masochist , she is rumored to like when hubby rents her puss out to men in that nasty sober house, which is actually a front for a middle class crack den.

he sells pix to the nat enq of her messed up on the bed with customers havin at her slobbery boobs.

I personally don't believe these rumors, hubby don't need to do nuffin.. he gots enuf from the show and from selling his penis to stagehands.

by Anonymousreply 587March 22, 2019 8:27 AM

Oh hush, wendy is havin the time of her life. being serviced by young hoodlums in that house, rough is how she like it, and man is she getting her cave banged by as many as the room will hold. leave an old broad alone so she can have some fun!

yes there is vids!

by Anonymousreply 588March 22, 2019 8:29 AM

r585 hit it on the head. If all the rumors about Kevin are true, then it would make perfect sense for him to put her where she is , because he doesn't want her being supported by women or even a normal therapeutic environment and having group meetings where people share their experiences and feelings and have breakthrough realizations. He probably handpicked her "sober coach" as well and controls that relationship. What she said about not having or wanting any girlfriends this week supports this theory and her complete brainwashing. And where's Suzanne suddenly? It is so sad to see what is crystal clear to everyone else but she does not, can not see. Hoda Kobt, Vivica Fox or one of he friends in her head needs to sit her ass down and set her straight.

by Anonymousreply 589March 22, 2019 8:55 AM

I meant r575

by Anonymousreply 590March 22, 2019 8:57 AM

Look who’s talking now! The abuser & abductor Kevin.

The article is stupid, says nothing but some rehashed shit from Tuesday’s show and a few words from Kevin Hunter, that he said to ET or Extra or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591March 22, 2019 11:41 AM

So he tells People that they are doing well "as a family". Which family is that one?

by Anonymousreply 592March 22, 2019 12:59 PM

Why was she ever popular? She was always terrible. She had the apparent IQ of library paste.

by Anonymousreply 593March 22, 2019 1:07 PM

What has to happen before the company that pays Kevin pulls the plug?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594March 22, 2019 1:08 PM

I tried to watch her show a few times, and I couldn't get over how completely stupid and shallow and unprepared and awful she was.

I don't get the love. I really don't. Why does she have a show? She has zero talent.

by Anonymousreply 595March 22, 2019 2:05 PM

Where the hell is Suzanne? Did Kevin stick her in the skid row rehab house or is she begging Jerry O'Connell to give her a job on his new talk show, which is probably being prepped to replace Wendy's.

by Anonymousreply 596March 22, 2019 2:23 PM

Male sober house and Wendy? ????

by Anonymousreply 597March 22, 2019 4:06 PM

She can give that Emmy nom to Sherri Shepherd, Jerry O'Connell, and Keke Palmer.

by Anonymousreply 598March 22, 2019 5:39 PM

I know Wendy was married before Kevin - don't know any of the details as I haven't read any of her books or checked the web. I think I remember her briefly saying that he was terrible and that she had to get away - the marriage only lasted a short time before she got out. I just wonder why she got up the spine to dump the first guy but won't let Kevin go after all the crap that's been dredged up on him.

Suzanne is there - caught a glimpse of her waving for the audience to stand up when they went to break. In my mind, I think that Suzanne has had it and if her face is shown on camera, we'll be able to see the disgust on her face so she's been low key.

by Anonymousreply 599March 22, 2019 5:51 PM

Let's continue here -> in the thread titled "Wendy Williams living in a sober house"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 22, 2019 6:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!