Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be Underwhelmed Again

I've had a bizarre desire to hear "Pony" by Ginuwine.

by Anonymousreply 3903/25/2019

I had leftover chicken cacciatore for lunch. The olives were especially delicious.

by Anonymousreply 101/26/2019

I touched the top of my head and felt pain. Also, it felt wet. Turned out one of my scalp cysts exploded. At any given time I have 6 or 8 of them.

I squeezed & squeezed all the cream cheese out of it, put some rubbing alcohol on the crater and took some fish antibiotics.

I love when that happens. I wish they'd all erupt and I could squeeze em all to death.

by Anonymousreply 201/28/2019

I think I’m going to do my cat’s dna, I think he has dog ancestry. He wants to eat all the time. We have to watch what we do with plastics because he will chew and eat them. He’ll knock down a wastebasket when we’re asleep and pull out plastic my son discarded (though we’ve asked him 1,000 times to put any plastic wrapping or bags in the kitchen garbage pail with a lid).

He goes to the vet regularly because he is so skinny. Eats like a hog and never gains weight. He doesn’t have diabetes, thyroid problems, FIV, or kidney problems. Vomits frequently. My vet can’t feel any lumps. I can’t give him Pepcid, as she suggests, because come on...he’s a cat. And Pepcid is a pill. No piller, no greenie pouch, no delicious meat wrapped around the pill works. He won’t eat food that has crushed pill in it.

The only explanation there is is that he has canine “Gimme food, any food, even if it’s not food” genes

by Anonymousreply 302/11/2019

I ordered some See's candy because everyone on DL raves about it. I thought the first one tasted really good. Then I tasted the others & they all pretty much tasted the same. I got tired of them. Stuck them in the fridge. Maybe I'll eat one a month.

And the one the reviews on their site raved about were the worst of all. Something they call Divinity. If I come across any more of them iI'll chuck them in the trash.

by Anonymousreply 402/25/2019

R3 sounds thisclose to being overwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 502/25/2019

I've been offered a job interview, but the job is a 2 hour commute - 3 trains and 1 bus ride - away. I'm thinking about withdrawing, but having been without a job for almost 2 years, maybe I should just try to get it.

by Anonymousreply 602/26/2019

Oh man, I'm watching Ghostbusters 2 and the baby is do cute. I googled to see what he's doing now and he's dead. He hanged himself at age 28. Really sad. He had schizoaffective disorder. He was also John Denver's nephew, which I didn't know, either.

by Anonymousreply 703/01/2019

Well, just 7 responses in and I think we all need a collective lie down.

by Anonymousreply 803/01/2019

The placemats on my table are a bit worn looking.

by Anonymousreply 903/01/2019

I'm watching a David Attenborough BBC documentary on the Great Barrier Reef to put me to sleep

by Anonymousreply 1003/01/2019

I'm having leftover Trader Joe's meatloaf and tater tots for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 1103/01/2019

I am fixing funeral potatoes. And watching Laurence, I realize that we do not have a strong case against Trump. I know he is a traitor and a criminal but he will get away with everything. I want him in prison for life but he will get out of everything. And I look around and ask who is responsible for Trump slithering out of every accusation?

I am underwhelmed with Mueller. You can sing his praises, I will not.

by Anonymousreply 1203/01/2019

So far, I'm already up to 374 ignored posters since that reset thingy. At one point I was at nearly 1300.

by Anonymousreply 1303/01/2019

r13 How do you see anything?

Why do you bother?

by Anonymousreply 1403/01/2019

So the other day I was looking out the window and I saw the pheasant running through my backyard, heading for the field across the street. But I was about to feed the guinea fowl, so I called the pheasant by making those kissing type sounds you make to call pets and I said, "come on, it's time to eat."

Tbe pheasant knows my voice = food, so he turned around and came back. But he filed my voice coming from the window in his bird gps system and now he stands under my bedroom window calling me first thing in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 1503/04/2019

My car ate paper Saturday when I was out of the house and he hasn't thrown up yet.

We do our best to make sure he can't get into garbage pails but sometimes a stray piece of plastic or paper winds up somewhere he can get at it.

by Anonymousreply 1603/11/2019

You sluts stay whining over BBC morning,noon and night jeez...

by Anonymousreply 1703/11/2019

Yeah, of course it's my cat, not my car.

by Anonymousreply 1803/11/2019

I just ate two BBQ pork sandwiches with cole slaw for supper. They were good.

by Anonymousreply 1903/11/2019

Actually here's the current underwhelmed thread @ link.

I Want To Be Underwhelmed (the new INTERACTIVE version - for the modern, more sociable gay of the 2020s)

Let's continue talking (and interacting) about our dull, dreary lives right here....

by Anonymousreply 2003/11/2019

The "current" "underwhelmed" thread is neither.

My cat has not peed on my bed for 2 1/2 months.

by Anonymousreply 2103/11/2019

I had to have a stress test. It was normal but the doctor is switching me to a different high blood pressure medicine he likes better.

by Anonymousreply 2203/11/2019

I'm off to balance my checking accounts. Wish me luck.

by Anonymousreply 2303/13/2019

Anyone take Lunesta? Mr dr is writing and RX for me. I did really really like ambien, the best sleeping pill ever was halcion.

by Anonymousreply 2403/13/2019

Judge Judy is getting more and crabby.

And she has 6 commercial breaks for her 20 minute running time!

by Anonymousreply 2503/13/2019

I let my cat lick up the milk from the bottom of the bowl after I've finished my cereal.

by Anonymousreply 2603/13/2019

My triglycerides are up so my dr changed my station and is putting me on Rx fish oil. I rarely eat more than 1200 cal a day, how much can I cut back?

My white blood cell count has been high the last 2 times and she wants me to see a hematologist. Shouldn't she do a differential before going full blown hematologist?

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2019

I bought red flip flops at Wal-Mart for 98 cents.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2019

Chuck Todd is 5'2"

by Anonymousreply 2903/17/2019

I'm glad that they still make the pointy light bulbs with the slanted indented lines that are meant to invoke a candle flame. The amber colored bulbs are especially nice.

by Anonymousreply 3003/17/2019

I went to the store for my prescription and cat litter. I bought a bunch of things but forgot cat litter. However, I bought a new razor for $12 and my receipt shows they didn't scan it, so I guess it was free.

by Anonymousreply 3103/20/2019

I saw a middle-aged man in the women's shoe section of a TJ Maxx this morning trying on size 12 red patent leather Calvin Klein pointy-toed stilletos.

He didn't buy them so presumably he was underwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 3203/20/2019

I wouldn’t drink soda anymore if not for Stevia.

by Anonymousreply 3303/20/2019

So, your cat can shit on your razor r31.

by Anonymousreply 3403/20/2019

You're coming close to whelming me, r34! She would NEVER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3503/20/2019

Mueller report.

by Anonymousreply 3603/20/2019

Prescient r36.

by Anonymousreply 3703/22/2019

I use way to much dish washing detergent. Then I have a phobia of tasting soap in my food or drink and I have to stand there and rinse them forever. Then I have to prerinse them before I use them again.

by Anonymousreply 3803/22/2019

I just saw a Twilight Zone episode with ida lupino and she looked exactly like Annette Benning, but with good looking hair.

by Anonymousreply 3903/25/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!