Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The MAGA teen’s mother speaks

In an email to this reporter, the mother of the student right up in Phillips’ face said the story was “fake news.” She claimed that Phillips, who she referred as a “this man,” in quotation marks, was drumming close to the teen’s face. But her biggest gripe, besides saying this reporter was promoting hate, was that she alleged the students were themselves harassed. By “black Muslims.”

“Shame on you! Were you there? Did you hear the names the people where calling these boys? It was shameful. Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping trying to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred?? Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face? Shame on you. Only reporting what you want. More fake news.”

When this reporter thanked her for the correspondence and explained that it would be reported on as part of the story, she demanded the emails be deleted.

“Delete my email. I want nothing to do with helping perpetuating (sic) your hate. I do not want to be a part of your story. You are ruining a boys life for fake news. Hate spreads like wildfire. I pray for you.”

by Anonymousreply 201January 26, 2019 4:25 PM

She's lying trash.

by Anonymousreply 1January 20, 2019 5:44 PM

Link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 20, 2019 5:45 PM

Of course she can’t write a single grammatical sentence. Racist bitch

by Anonymousreply 3January 20, 2019 5:46 PM

There’s always a handy group of black Muslims to blame.

by Anonymousreply 4January 20, 2019 5:46 PM

We knew this already. It’s posted in the other thread.

by Anonymousreply 5January 20, 2019 5:47 PM

Why did we need a seperate thread. That’s why there is a thread. It can handle multiple posts. Otherwise each post would be its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 6January 20, 2019 5:48 PM

Her sons name is Nicholas Sandman.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 20, 2019 5:48 PM

Because this is BREAKING NEWS!!! Breaking news gets a new thread. We don’t all want to read through all the repeated comments to get the good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 8January 20, 2019 5:50 PM

It’s not breaking though. The other poster out it up hours ago which is why this thread is unnecessary. And now closed.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 9January 20, 2019 5:51 PM

We’ll see, little Fürher. We’ll see.

by Anonymousreply 10January 20, 2019 5:53 PM

[quote] Did you know that this “man” came up to this one boy and drummed in his face?

The Native American guy should have shoved that drumstick up the kid's asshole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 20, 2019 6:05 PM

A Facebook post summarizing the attached long video:

Important update to the Covington Catholic story! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is both sad and frustrating And a good lesson that we all need to be vigilant about the possibility of being manipulated by social media.

A very long video by a group of Black Israelites who were also at the Lincoln Memorial gives a very different view of the Covington Catholic/ Native Americans incident. I watched this video (yes- all 1:46 of it! Parts multiple times) and several others and they have changed my mind considerably on what happened.

This particular video leaves me doubting the full accuracy of the clips we were all sharing yesterday. Unfortunately it is not definitive about the specific students being shamed and called out on social media due to distance and angle, but it does give a lot of information that shows the incident in a different light. Please either watch the full video or read my annotated description below.

1. The longer video is mostly documenting interactions between the boys and the Black Israelites. For more than an hour before the incident with Mr. Phillips the students are gradually gathering and the Black Israelites are challenging them and everyone else around including the Native Americans. Throughout the video, the Black Israelites call the Covington students out for wearing MAGA hats, refer to two African American students as n#%%*^$, call the students “incest babies” and “crackers”, and refer to one adult man as “pedophile”, “child molester”, and “ Father Hands”. At several points there are chaperones clearly visible moving the students away and trying to keep the situation calm. During various parts you can hear the Native American gathering but the video doesn’t focus on them much except for a section when the black Israelites are arguing with them.

2. At around 1:08 the students begin doing cheers and school chants. The Black Israelites respond by calling them dogs and hyenas and telling them they have lice.

3. At around 1:09:55 boy runs down takes off his shirt and leads a silly stomp/ chant thing that includes making fists, crossing arms and beating chests, and hooting. The Black Israelites call him a fool and shout that he needs a bra.

4. For the next several minutes the students continue cheering and the Black Israelites continue calling them names including “ dirty bastards”. The energy from the students is getting very high and the ones closest to the Black Israelites at least are somewhat confrontational- jumping toward them and making poses and gestures and laughing and out shouting them. It has a heightened energy that might have been scary to me as a kid if I’d been there.

5. At about 1:12:22 you can clearly see Mr. Phillips and his group approaching. They come directly between the Black Israelites and the students and then turn up the steps into the group of students. The Black Israelites think it is funny and say “Oh here comes Dad.”

6. As Mr. Phillips approaches the students they are initially pretty silly- making faces and laughing at him. The Black Israelites videographer says “ He’s coming to the rescue. Look at Dad.”

7. This is where it is difficult to tell exactly what is happening. What I see are: -some boys oblivious and still doing school cheers. -some boys going directly from jumping around cheering to jumping with the drumming. -most of the boys move away and allow the natives to pass but then close back in around them. -many boys seem to be enjoying the moment and jumping and nodding their heads- some are chanting along. I cannot tell if it is respectful or mocking. I believe there’s probably some of each. -Black Israelite videographer says “They’re joining in.” And “Dad calmed these critters down.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 20, 2019 6:17 PM

8. At this point the long video moves away from the students and Mr. Phillips and begins swinging back and forth between several views. I found it impossible to tell exactly what is happening. You can hear the drumming At around 1:14 the Black Israelites begin saying the students are mocking Phillips. They say this repeatedly. They also say the MAGA hats are a mockery to wear near a Native event so it’s not clear if it’s the hats or the behavior that they are referring to as mocking Mr. Phillips. The video swings back to the crowd and you can see something is happening in a small circle of students who are cheering and jumping. But they are too far away to see what is actually happening.

*** This appears to be the moment the close up clips are focused on. So while it’s true the boys are surrounding them, it’s also true the native group came into the group of students. It’s also clear that although a circle of students are interacting with Phillips, a large number of them are not even that aware this interaction is happening. This particular video cannot specifically show whether the students in the inner circle were mocking. Nor does it give any new info on the boy who did not move aside. However it does make it clear the story being presented on social media yesterday was not the whole truth. ****

9. From 1:14 on the video isn’t really focused closely enough on Mr. Phillips to show what is happening. The video continues for another 30 plus minutes. I cannot even tell when or how the interaction with Mr. Phillips concludes because it is in the background. The main focus is the continued interaction between the Black Israelites and the students.

10. I watched this long video and several others. I never heard anyone say “build the wall” or anything like that. To be fair, I have a hearing disorder so it mostly sounds like incoherent noise to me, so maybe they are saying it and I can’t tell.

11. Some people are bringing up their participation in the March for Life as related to their mocking Mr.Phillips. I don’t agree. When I was a Catholic high school student I was similarly immersed in pro life rhetoric and I joined a March for Life in Little Rock. I even wrote an impassioned anti abortion poem. It is not unexpected for Catholic students to participate in this march. The issue here should be with the Catholic faith, not these underage kids for participating in an event encouraged and lauded by the adults in their community.

Conclusion: When viewing the full video you can see the build up to all of this. The students are clearly wired and excited. They don’t look any worse or better than most large groups of high schoolers out on a big trip to the city away from parents for the day. Many of us have had teens and know their energy. Many of us have participated in political action and know the energy that it brings. Both high school silliness and activist high energy are clearly visible both before and after the incident with Mr. Phillips.

The long video does not exonerate what appears to be disrespectful and mocking behavior in the other clips and images we’ve seen; but I find it leaves me with a lot of questions and a belief that most of these students are being unfairly accused. I think there is some mocking and taunting, but not to the extent being pushed in the narratives that are being shared. It does seem Mr. Phillips’ group attempted to intervene and de-escalate. This video doesn’t show the precise interactions he had with the students, but it does show that many were just watching or not involved at all.

by Anonymousreply 13January 20, 2019 6:18 PM

To be fair, R12 and R13, intelligent people didn't leap to any conclusions about this. Leave that for social media fraus.

by Anonymousreply 14January 20, 2019 6:22 PM

This kids’ life fully deserves to be ruined. This will be on the Internet FOREVER and will be the first that comes up when he’s googled. Good.

by Anonymousreply 15January 20, 2019 6:25 PM

I HATE both groups. MAGA pieces of shit and Black Hebrew Israelites pieces of shit! These two groups promote anti- gay bullshit! Fuck them! Grease fire to both of them!

by Anonymousreply 16January 20, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote]Black Hebrew Israelites

This is the brain power we're dealing with when it comes to people like this stupid woman. She immediately thinks "Muslim" because it's way easier to go with the usual boogeyman than actually know who you're blaming.

by Anonymousreply 17January 20, 2019 6:33 PM

[quote] 3. At around 1:09:55 boy runs down takes off his shirt and leads a silly stomp/ chant thing that includes making fists, crossing arms and beating chests, and hooting. The Black Israelites call him a fool and shout that he needs a bra.

Hahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 18January 20, 2019 6:33 PM

The MAGA kids started it by wearing those hateful hates. They are meant to provoke fights and division. That’s the point of the hat.

They started it.

by Anonymousreply 19January 20, 2019 6:35 PM

I'm disturbed by the fact that someone that stupid and illiterate could be the Relations VP for Fidelity.

by Anonymousreply 20January 20, 2019 6:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 20, 2019 6:45 PM

To paraphrase the late, great Joan Rivers: I she had used her mouth to give her husband a blowjob, we'd all be better off.

by Anonymousreply 22January 20, 2019 6:46 PM

Look, if you can't tell from the mother's response that she only proved what douchebags she is, her kid is and every other fuckhead with those dumb hats are, then you're an idiot. They defend a man who probably paid for two dozen abortions when he was fucking around on his several wives.

They worship a pig who is immoral and unethical in every conceivable way, an elitist NYer born on third who fucks over everyone around him all because he's a racist and bigot LIKE THEM.

You are a fucking idiot if you in any way defend them.

by Anonymousreply 23January 20, 2019 6:46 PM

Well this is interesting. The Trumptards now have all they need - a narrative where black activists started it. Story done. It does show why politics have gotten crazy. Instead of useful, researched news stories, we get selectively edited snippets of videos - which end up seeming as “news” for most people. Outrage has replaced analysis and facts. This is why we have the politics we have.

by Anonymousreply 24January 20, 2019 6:46 PM

And how does that excuse the treatment of the Native American man?

by Anonymousreply 25January 20, 2019 6:47 PM

Put on your MAGA hat, R12/R13. It's easier than having to post that logorrhea.

by Anonymousreply 26January 20, 2019 6:48 PM

Because Moose Limbs, R25.

by Anonymousreply 27January 20, 2019 6:49 PM

[quote] I'm disturbed by the fact that someone that stupid and illiterate could be the Relations VP for Fidelity

Not for long.

by Anonymousreply 28January 20, 2019 7:00 PM

Two of Datalounge’s sacred cows. That MADA mom is in for it now.

by Anonymousreply 29January 20, 2019 7:09 PM

In all fairness, the narrative describing what the Hebrew Israelites said sounds very accurate and routine for them.

Yes, they are hard to take if you are either white or Jewish(fake Jews as they call them) but you have the choice to just keep it moving. Once you engage them you're toast. I will grant the kids a bit of slack since they are young and likely not mentally equipped to spar with people who live to argue their points.

The whole thing was most unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 30January 20, 2019 7:10 PM

Mamma MAGA sounds like she needs to up her Xanax dose. Maybe after this weekend, she will.

This whole "who started it" narrative is sooooo tiresome. There's on elderly Native American surrounded by a bunch of jeering, taunting kids with one little prick who appears to be leading the pack by getting right in the guy's face in a clearly provocative manner. Whatever transpired before that really doesn't matter because there was really no excuse for their behavior. Receiving taunts from other groups also would've been a good time for the adults to tell the kids to move along and leave the old guy alone, yet the appear to laugh and encourage this behavior rather than diffuse the situation as you'd expect an adult to do. Also, it's not like they were just tourists there minding their own business - they were there for a rally and surely they should've anticipated that there would be counter protesters.

I have no doubt those retards on Fox & Friends will dissect this whole event like the Kennedy assassination to try & prove those "boys" were in the right, but it's a pretty sad commentary when we can't even agree as a society that it's wrong to be disrespectful and aggressive with older people, even if you do find them annoying or weird and that their parents of all people, justify this behavior.

by Anonymousreply 31January 20, 2019 7:25 PM

R30, you want to know the difference? These idiots who live in red state 'muricah who scream about the coasts being the ones "living in a bubble" just proved once again who actually lives in a bubble because this stupid, bigoted woman just went with "Muslim," because these black guys didn't look like "typical blacks" so being exposed to nothing beyond her little, MAGAT world, she just went with "Muslim" because she isn't actually exposed to much. Any "elitist" NYer could've told you these guys were Israelites, but because people like her aren't actually exposed to different people, she assumed they were Muslim because she probably went by the "memes" she and her shit echo chamber of bigots (including on DL) pass around of the only way they ever even see Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 32January 20, 2019 7:35 PM

R31. Not quite correct. The Abortion rally was on a different section of the mall. The boys were way out of their section. They interfered with the AIM Group, who were in their area for which they had a Park Service approved permit . The boys and their school can be charged with interfering with the Native American group as there is sufficient video evidence for this.

The other group did not have a permit to be there. There was another approved event for the National Women’s March which was at the opposite end of the Mall at Federal Triangle.

When groups have a permit for an event on the Mall, they have to stay in their assigned areas, not interfere with other groups and certainly not harass or interfere with other groups. This is all up to the Park Service for what action it may take but arrests are common for this kind of behavior.

by Anonymousreply 33January 20, 2019 7:35 PM

The lads need bareassed spankings. I’ll be happy to help with the discipline.

by Anonymousreply 34January 20, 2019 7:40 PM

Pressure needs to be piled on Fidelity for dealing with this woman-Chick-fil-A can hire her

by Anonymousreply 35January 20, 2019 7:42 PM

R6, it is a hallmark of the bellagio maid, poo shoes. She posts multiple threads, and spams the threads with low-effort posts to fill them up, apparently because she can't stop blabbing to herself. You can see what I mean if you block the original poster of this thread.

Within your blocked threads and blocked trolls page, you will see that the majority of posts in this thread are by the same person, most of which are brief and pointless. You will also see that she creates other posts - in the case of this OP, another post about Trump, "Shutdown: deal or no deal" because she is a deplorable.

However, sometimes the Data Lounge's blocked page won't show every blocked post by a particular OP - it's erratic that way - and pooshoes deletes cookies and switches browsers frequently so she doesn't get red-tagged.

by Anonymousreply 36January 20, 2019 7:59 PM

I fault the chaperones as much as anyone. These students were clearly sight-seeing at the memorial after having their "fun" at the pro-life rally, after which they were on their own. Why didn't the chaperones remove them from the Black Hebrew Israelites, the very definition of a crazy fringe group? That was just asking for trouble, to allow them to stay and jeer at one another.

It's clear on one of the videos that there are people from the Catholic group egging on the obnoxious guy blocking the Native American guy. (Someone yells, "you show "em", or something to that effect). Again, he had a permit to use the memorial as part of the ceremony, the kids did not.

by Anonymousreply 37January 20, 2019 8:23 PM

Don't persecute the one horrible boy, shut down the fucking school!

It's obvious that those kids aren't being educated well or brought up right.

by Anonymousreply 38January 20, 2019 8:45 PM

What kind of person pays for parochial school, but ignores a child's desperate need for orthodontia?

by Anonymousreply 39January 20, 2019 8:50 PM

The adults were more at fault. They were teaching the kids to do this. And they have the nerve to talk about hate.

The absurdity of it all.

by Anonymousreply 40January 20, 2019 8:51 PM

How do you think Hannity will handle her? I don't think it will turn out quite the way she thinks it will.

by Anonymousreply 41January 20, 2019 8:53 PM

R18 Jeez - the black Israelite homophobes sure throw shade like a bunch of old ratchet queens.

by Anonymousreply 42January 20, 2019 8:55 PM

.... and now for a musical interlude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 20, 2019 9:00 PM

"You are ruining a boys life for fake news.

Thank you, ma'am. We try our best.

by Anonymousreply 44January 20, 2019 9:07 PM

[quote]"You are ruining a boys life for fake news.

I'm sure assholes like her were fine with "fake news" when Trump and other parasites were given a platform by CNN and other "fake news" outlets to spread their birther bullshit like feces on a wall. Trump couldn't wait to get on CNN or NBC over the years to talk shit about Obama. I don't recall Obama whining like a bitch about it. I guess only racist, old, white assholes are allowed to be thin-skinned, hypocritical cowards.

by Anonymousreply 45January 20, 2019 9:15 PM

The justification of this sounds like "well, there are good people on both sides".

No, there aren't. This isn't "locker room talk", or "boys will be boys" or "there are good people on both sides". You've got a bunch of MAGA-hat wearing kids from a Catholic school who know exactly what they're doing and why. The rationalization of it is exactly why you've still got Trump in office.

by Anonymousreply 46January 20, 2019 9:15 PM

Are r12 and r13 the OP? I feel like whomever posted those us trying to defend this behavior. FUCK YOU.

by Anonymousreply 47January 20, 2019 9:40 PM

Yes R47, R12 and R13 are the OP. Another of pooshoes's deplorable behaviors is arguing multiple sides of a topic, merely to keep the conversation/trolling moving.

by Anonymousreply 48January 20, 2019 9:44 PM

Poo being a deplorable summarizes everything that is wrong with America today.

by Anonymousreply 49January 20, 2019 9:46 PM

The long video shows the kid standing where he was with other students around him, not doing anything, when the old man deliberately walks up to the kid and starts singing and drumming in his face. The kid stands his ground and smiles in return. It's captured on video. It's indisputable. On social media and the news has just been the clip after the Indian is already standing in front of the kid.

by Anonymousreply 50January 20, 2019 9:47 PM

Link? Liar @r50.

Besides, how many threads are you going to go around and post that in. With no link!

by Anonymousreply 51January 20, 2019 9:49 PM

r51, I don't know who has else has pointed out the long video. I haven't gone through every thread to see others' comments about it.

by Anonymousreply 52January 20, 2019 10:00 PM

[quote] Because this is BREAKING NEWS!!!

Boy, that's sad.

by Anonymousreply 53January 20, 2019 10:02 PM

“There’s a new angle that shows the church boys praying and doing good deeds when out of nowhere liberals come rushing in and attack them.”

AS IF!!

by Anonymousreply 54January 20, 2019 10:04 PM

Did anyone read that ODNI report about certain "foreign actors" spreading divisive stories like these as hard as possible, and putting the most inflammatory and instigating headlines, for both sides of the political aisle?

by Anonymousreply 55January 20, 2019 10:04 PM

R51 Full video here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 20, 2019 10:06 PM

Now someone on reason.com is trying to say -"It's not at all clear this was intended as an act of mockery rather than solidarity."

Solidarity?? Really??? The supporters of these kids have to twist the video into a pretzel in order to downplay what happened - just like Trump supporters saying that the Star of David on top of money was really a Sheriff's star. All cut from the same moth-eaten cloth.

by Anonymousreply 57January 20, 2019 10:06 PM

What a cunt. No wonder her son is such a loser.

by Anonymousreply 58January 20, 2019 10:07 PM

The reason the Native American veteran stepped between the two groups was to try to deescalate.

by Anonymousreply 59January 20, 2019 10:08 PM

Yes, of course, anyone who wears a MAGA hat is going to be in FULL support of Pocahontas. /sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 60January 20, 2019 10:08 PM

Don’t click on ANY YouTube links on this site . YT provides IP addresses of users to the host. That goes for all videos on YouTube.

If you click on the sketchy ones, they got you.

by Anonymousreply 61January 20, 2019 10:09 PM

These kids aren't thinking ahead, are they? In about 20 years, whites will be the minority in the country and then kids like these ones will be screwed. They'll have to beg to non-whites...or maybe even Mr. Phillips...for a job or not to get fired or laid off.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 62January 20, 2019 10:15 PM

What is a “black Israelite”?

by Anonymousreply 63January 20, 2019 10:20 PM

R50/R52, what part of the Native American group HAD A PERMIT from NPS for gathering/marching/chanting in that part of the memorial park, and those kids and their chaperones didn't? Their ironically-named Right To Life rally had a permit for another area, and even some members of that Covington group acknowledged they "wandered" out of their assigned area? If they had stayed where they belonged, they never would have encountered either the Native Americans or the Black Hebrew Israelites.

Ironic, isn't it, how those types always believe we minorities should "stay in our places," but they NEVER do?

by Anonymousreply 64January 20, 2019 10:31 PM

R63, the Gospel Coalition has 9 things you should know about Black Hebrew Israelites.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 20, 2019 10:32 PM

The wearing of a MAGA hat is an intentional way to try to send a message to people. Just like people wearing a “Screw your Feelings” shirt. That’s what is twisted. The political slogan is actually intended as a bullying message. Kids get that - the reason they are wearing it is to seem tough - like Trump. Act like a bully is the message they are getting.

What sucks is the Black Israelites involvement. Because they are the perfect false equivalency for the Trumptards. They are bullies too. BUT their message is not THE political,slogan of the Democratic Party, Black Israelites don’t wear “Hope” or “Obama” hats. The separation is clear. Whereas there is no separation of Trumptards from the bullies .

by Anonymousreply 66January 20, 2019 10:35 PM

So, they are drag queens?

by Anonymousreply 67January 20, 2019 10:36 PM

CHaperones are at fault.

by Anonymousreply 68January 20, 2019 10:37 PM

Unfortunately, not really, R62. Remember how long the numerically-tiny Afrikaners held power of the overwhelming majority black Africans in South Africa?

And those Afrikaners never had a tenth of the weaponry even regular, non-military white Americans have. White Americans will (mis)use the Second Amendment to keep the power they have always had.

by Anonymousreply 69January 20, 2019 10:38 PM

The more this evolves, the more I’m getting a conspiracy theorist view - which is not normal for me. But the fact that this blew up as the perfect summary of what’s wrong with Trumpism - and within 24 hours, it turns out Black Israelites were part of it, thereby providing the PERFECT false equivalency for Trumpists is just too perfect. It’s almost a perfect savvy social media campaign. It smells of dirty politics and an O’Keefe type stunt.

by Anonymousreply 70January 20, 2019 10:41 PM

There are 4.5 million people in Kentucky. Is not one of them an orthodontist?

by Anonymousreply 71January 20, 2019 10:41 PM

R71 Covington is a very trashy and redneck area and so is the surrounding city, Florence. I had a convention in Covington once and I really wish I had stayed in Cincinnati across the bridge. The mall and everything was just so poor white trash. People there are probably too poor to afford a dentist.

by Anonymousreply 72January 20, 2019 10:46 PM

Horse have better teeth in Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 73January 20, 2019 10:50 PM

Well, R72, Cincinnatians might have teeth, but the attitudes are no different.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 20, 2019 10:59 PM

R75 In case you missed the earlier posts, the Native Americans had a permit to be there.

Missed all those posts, didya?

by Anonymousreply 76January 20, 2019 11:29 PM

R77 They were sharing the space. Nobody hit or punched anybody. The NA man was well within his rights to do what he did, as was the Sandman boy, but the Sandman boy was a disrespectful, smirking little brat. Just because something is legal doesn't mean it's right.

From what I see, and I watched the long form of the video, the huge group of white boys surrounding, like, five black people was the only real threatening thing I saw the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 78January 21, 2019 12:18 AM

R77 going into a designated and reserved gathering spot to ridicule the people gathered there is not going to be winning Nicholas Sandman and his bros anything but the derision they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 79January 21, 2019 12:23 AM

R78, I had the poster you’re responding to blocked looooooooong before this thread, you may want to consider the same? (Shhhhhhhhhh, don’t repeat this but, she’s a CUNT).

by Anonymousreply 80January 21, 2019 1:06 AM

[quote] The kid stands his ground and smiles in return.

Because he’s being attacked?

by Anonymousreply 81January 21, 2019 1:11 AM

But why did they NA group walk up to the crowd of kids and not the screaming Israelite people? I can’t make any sense out of this and I watched that entire hour long clip.

by Anonymousreply 82January 21, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote] So odd that a kid standing motionless, saying nothing as some ancient whack job comes over to him and bangs a drum in his face, is considered the embodiment of racism, hatred etc.

He’s not just randomly standing there. He’s blocking the American Indian with a “I will stand here and challenge you” stance. While I don’t know whether it’s racism or the standard “I’m a teenager showing off to my friends” stance but would he have don’t it if it were a white guy?

by Anonymousreply 83January 21, 2019 1:14 AM

[quote]. He’s actually walking between the two groups.

He’s walking an open path to the Lincoln Memorial. As he get closer to the kids they fill in the path and the swarmy kid stand in front of him, not allowing him to move forward

by Anonymousreply 84January 21, 2019 1:16 AM

[quote] But why did they NA group walk up to the crowd of kids and not the screaming Israelite people?

The response above is for this quote

by Anonymousreply 85January 21, 2019 1:17 AM

Riiiiiiight. But the smelly whores here want you to believe this is “reverse racism” and that these kids were respectful blahblahblah blahblahblah.

Quite frankly, I refuse to even watch it — I don’t need to. Once I saw the photo of that kid with a MAGA hat on, I already knew who was wrong. I also absolutely believe that all the posters here including OP and r12/r13, are actually trolls and likely most if not all are not even members of this forum. Could I be wrong? Sure. But most likely I’m not. This is Putin 101, Brietbart 101, FoxNews 101. The only thing these vaginas have left (no disrespect to vaginas) is fear and division and hate, fear and division and hate.

Best to just avoid threads like these, and I’ll take my own advice here shortly. The less we react to their attempts to bait us, the less power they have. FUCK YOU TRUMPETS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 86January 21, 2019 1:23 AM

I'm starting to feel very sorry for that kid. Yes, he's wearing a MAGA hat, but blame his parents. He does nothing at all wrong in that video, in context.

by Anonymousreply 87January 21, 2019 1:26 AM

I hate Trump with every fiber of my being, but this is very bad for our side. That kid is being completely railroaded. Other angles, and the fact that the fucking insane Black Israelites were calling them faggots and stuff just before- they were not being disrespectful. They are confused kids.

by Anonymousreply 88January 21, 2019 1:32 AM

R84 nope, that’s not what it looks like. There was no path. They walked right up to the crowd of kids and stopped dead in front of them. Where are you getting your information?

by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2019 1:41 AM

R82 I watched the video and it starts with various NA people challenging the Bl-Isrealites. They weren't swarming en masse. There were just a few here and there arguing their point.

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2019 1:44 AM

You are quite insane, r86.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2019 2:54 AM

Oh yes r86. It’s soooooooooo insane to acknowledge that we are in a propaganda war with Russia and the right. But is sooooooooooo insane to call Trumpets bigots. Why — it doesn’t even make any sense!!! I’ve imagythe last two and a half years!!! Umhm. Bring it bitch.

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2019 3:33 AM

Why are people marching in DC in January? It’s like 20 outside.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2019 3:43 AM

[quote] There's on elderly Native American surrounded by a bunch of jeering, taunting kids with one little prick who appears to be leading the pack by getting right in the guy's face in a clearly provocative manner.

You can't spin it. The teenager(s) from the CHRISTIAN school should not have been allowed to engage protesters. The parents/chaperones were not doing their jobs.

by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2019 2:27 PM

they seem nice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2019 3:09 PM

R96, and yet we have assholes on here doing everything to defend them. Like how racist must you be to ignore that they're no doubt homophobic, too, but you're fine with it because you'd rather go off about Obama not supporting gay marriage fast enough, but any shit white people do gets an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2019 4:47 PM

[quote]They are confused kids.

Quelle surprise. Lather. Rinse. Repeat... when it comes to excuses made for white kids. You're also the person who quickly mentions "mental illness" when you find out the shooter is white and knowing nothing else. No one else gets that "excuse" I'm sure.

Make them non-white and another religion and see if you're as "compassionate." People like you really have no clue how truly myopic and hypocritical you are when it comes to the excuses you constantly make only when they're white.

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2019 4:51 PM

his is very bad for our side. That kid is being completely railroaded.

CNN belatedly made this point.

Monday morning, CNN ran a five-minute segment about the viral incident between a Catholic student wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat and a Native American elder, where it was initially widely reported the student was “confronting” the older man.

CNN’s Sara Sidner explained there is actually more video leading up to the incident and how it shows the teenager is not the monster he had been made out to be on Saturday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2019 5:00 PM

A screenshot from the kid's mother's alleged Twitter account wishing that the "pioneers brought more blankets with smallpox".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2019 5:07 PM

R100 That was a parady account.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2019 5:09 PM

America quickly going down the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2019 5:19 PM

Now the initial narrative has fallen apart journalists and Celebs Rush to Delete Tweets Slamming MAGA-Hat Kids.

Over the past 24 hours, journalists and public figures on Twitter have deleted previous posts slamming a group of MAGA hat-wearing teens for allegedly taunting a Native American vet, after more footage was released disputing the initial story. From CNN’s Jake Tapper to Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams, many on the internet are sharing a fuller explanation of the initial viral story.

Others, however, are very subtly just using the ‘delete’ button.

Recode editor and New York Times contributing op-ed writer Kara Swisher, for instance, deleted one tweet saying she was thinking of “finding every one of these shitty kids and giving them a very large piece of my mind,” and other tweets throwing slurs like “Nazi” and “nationalist.” Sinclair chief political correspondent Scott Thurman deleted a tweet alleging students in MAGA hats were “mocking” and “taunting” a Native American in front of the Lincoln Memorial in D.C., asking in a new tweet if the new video changed minds about the kids

Anti-Trump activist Ed Krassenstein deleted a neutral tweet contemplating the intentions of Nick Sandmann, the young MAGA student accused of smirking at a Native American. His brother, Brian Krassenstein, deleted a tweet calling the students “bigoted.” The New Republic‘s Jeet Heer deleted a tweet arguing the MAGA hat-wearing teens were “racist.” CNN’s Bakari Sellers deleted a tweet suggesting the kids should be “punched in the face.”

Hollywood’s Patton Oswalt deleted a tweet linking to another that doxxed the young teens, but left up subsequent retweets maintaining his opinion that they were at fault. CNN’s Ana Navarro deleted a tweet calling out the “Asswipe” parents of the students for teaching them “bigotry” and “racism.” She tweeted an additional post with the full, unedited video of the teens, maintaining her support for Native American vet Nathan Phillips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2019 5:28 PM

"Bad for our side"

STFU

An elitist NYer, born on third who schemed, scammed, lied and cheated, became popular with that kid's side solely because he attacked non-whites including the former president. His "side" gravitated to a NYer because of his white supremacist bullshit. A racist and bigoted pos is president specifically because that kid's side were enabled by people like you who have watched this orange turd and his followers endlessly engage in hate-based hysteria going on YEARS now including him tweeting out videos that were based in LIES, but meant to foment hate and bigotry. I don't recall people like you saying any of the shit they do is "bad for their side." On teh contrary, you constantly give in to them, as if they are allowed to be that way - the daily victims you never see as a result of that fomented hate be damned.

The fact is that a lot of enabling liberals do this thing where they obsess over the left jaywalking and ignoring the right literally running over people.

Trump -the fucking "president" himself- doesn't apologize for sending out fake narratives, yet again, weak liberals want to pretend the left is worse, because you actually believe in entitlement when it comes white racists. Is it that some of you so-called liberals lack empathy and don't actually feel/see the consequences of the hate spread by the president like a virus which leads to a school like this one openly showing their bigotry and hate?

by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2019 5:36 PM

Jamie Lee Curtis apologizes for believing the initial slanted reports.

Jamie Lee Curtis ‏Verified account @jamieleecurtis

There are two sides to every story. I made a snap judgment based on a photograph & I know better than to judge a book by its cover. I wasn’t there. I shouldn’t have commented. I’m glad there wasn’t violence. I hope theses two men can meet and find common ground as can WE ALL!

by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2019 9:31 PM

Twitter suspends account that helped ignite controversy over viral encounter

New York (CNN Business)Twitter suspended an account on Monday afternoon that helped spread a controversial encounter between a Native American elder and a group of high school students wearing Make America Great Again hats.

The account claimed to belong to a California schoolteacher. Its profile photo was not of a schoolteacher, but of a blogger based in Brazil, CNN Business found. Twitter suspended the account soon after CNN Business asked about it. The account, with the username @2020fight, was set up in December 2016 and appeared to be the tweets of a woman named Talia living in California. "Teacher & Advocate. Fighting for 2020," its Twitter bio read. Since the beginning of this year, the account had tweeted on average 130 times a day and had more than 40,000 followers.

Late on Friday, the account posted a minute-long video showing the now-iconic confrontation between a Native American elder and the high school students, with the caption, "This MAGA loser gleefully bothering a Native American protester at the Indigenous Peoples March."

That version of the video was viewed at least 2.5 million times and was retweeted at least 14,400 times, according to a cached version of the tweet seen by CNN Business.

The video had been posted earlier on Instagram by someone who was at the event, but it was @2020fight's caption that helped frame the news cycle.

Rob McDonagh, an assistant editor at Storyful, a service that vets content online, was monitoring Twitter activity on Saturday morning and said the @2020fight video was the main version of the incident being shared on social media. In one indicator of the @2020fight's video's virality, multiple newsrooms, including some national American outlets, reached out to the user asking them directly about the video.

McDonagh said he found the account suspicious due to its "high follower count, highly polarized and yet inconsistent political messaging, the unusually high rate of tweets, and the use of someone else's image in the profile photo." Molly McKew, an information warfare researcher who saw the tweet and shared it herself on Saturday, said she later realized that a network of anonymous accounts were working to amplify the video.

A spokesperson for Twitter told CNN Business, "Deliberate attempts to manipulate the public conversation on Twitter by using misleading account information is a violation of the Twitter Rules."

CNN Business was unable to reach the person, or people, behind the account, to ask if they were indeed a California schoolteacher that chose to use someone else's picture. Soon after we pointed out on Twitter that the account was using a different woman's profile picture, the account blocked this reporter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 22, 2019 11:33 AM

The lowlife, racist pig trump, embraces them. Any good parents will take their kids out of that haven for Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 107January 22, 2019 3:11 PM

The racist creeps have closed their site, so we can not send emails. I hope all their windows are broken out and all their racist teachers are fired.

by Anonymousreply 108January 22, 2019 3:14 PM

R66 They certainly do not wear Obama or "Hope" hats.

They LOATHE Barack Obama who is one half Edomite and one half Hamite. They want to see his throat slit along with all the whites and Africans.(when Christ returns to earth.)

by Anonymousreply 109January 22, 2019 5:54 PM

These kids do not get a pass. They are a disgrace. The only slight defense I can muster for them is that they were kids and there was no competent adults there to remove them from the situation, or correct them, or tell them that they were being fucking assholes and take those hats off, you are not marching in those hats. Of the adults there to supervise, not one has stepped forward. They’ve let Smirking Kid take the heat when one of them should have yanked him by his collar away from the confrontation and screamed at him the whole way back home. A priest stood and watched it all unfold. A parent joined in. This is not normal for a Catholic school. This does not absolve the students. I don’t think there’s much hope for them to be decent human beings. They aren’t sorry and I’m sure they are thrilled that the Cheeto has voiced support for them. Their parents are vile. One can only imagine the ugliness these kids were raised with. Just throw the whole state away.

by Anonymousreply 110January 22, 2019 6:31 PM

Their hats say it all. They clearly use the hats as a way of expressing hostility. It’s not political ideology - it’s knee jerk xenophobia. These kids are clearly not mature enough to care about politics - but the fact that they use the hat to act tough summarizes the Trump “movement” perfectly. Has not deep political thought - just appeals to instinctive hostility against “others”.

by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2019 7:17 PM

The priest from their school. Are they tax-exempt?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2019 5:41 AM

Apologies, he's not from their school, just one of the assholes who joined them and is tax-exempt because we are a fucked up country that allows hypocrisy to flourish.

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2019 5:45 AM

R111, people have to apologize to these dirtbags because while they brought a giant cross, they just didn't light it.

We know exactly what they stand for, but they get leeway that others don't. The fucking president tweeted about "prayer rugs" because he hasn't done nearly enough to foment hatred towards anyone Muslim. The asshole took some phony story and spread it like cancer. Did twitter ban him? No, they didn't. Why in the hell is the right allowed to lie and spread hate without repercussion? I want to know why this orange sack of shit is allowed to keep tweet after tweet where he just lies and spreads hate.

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2019 5:50 AM

So many assholes here. These are children. You know it is illegal for them to drink , vote, have sex , drive and go into the military, but according to some of you they are fully formed adults who need to be destroyed because of the way they acted. God I despise what the Left has become. I despise that I ever felt like some of you. Bullies, fucking bullies is what you are. You see yourselves in those boys that is why you want them destroyed. What you project into them are what you are.

by Anonymousreply 115January 23, 2019 7:07 AM

And his GoFundMe page starts in 3, 2, 1...

by Anonymousreply 116January 23, 2019 7:35 AM

R115 is Nicholas’s mommy, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 117January 23, 2019 9:02 AM

R117 No . Just someone that has been bullied and can see a bully a mile away . Many people in these threads are bullies. The irony is many were bullied themselves and have become the very thing they loathed . But many of you can’t see it.

These are kids. Did you see the interview with that kid? Tell me he is a fully functioning adult , go on . Tell me he is anything other than a frightened terrified kid? That is who you attack? Welcome to 1984. Where how you look at somebody should be worthy of being destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 118January 23, 2019 9:12 AM

So now the Indian guy wasn’t a Vietnam vet. He fixed refrigerators and went AWOL, having to be court marshaled. The NY Times is doing another oops, fixing the story. The US media is a goddamn joke.

by Anonymousreply 119January 23, 2019 11:04 AM

Do something about his teeth, Magamom.

by Anonymousreply 120January 23, 2019 11:22 AM

Could someone please destroy the cunt who calls themselves r115? Kick them about the face until their teeth look like Magaboy's. Or give them your FFs. Your choice.

by Anonymousreply 121January 23, 2019 11:24 AM

Rotten acorns can only produce rotten trees.

by Anonymousreply 122January 23, 2019 11:47 AM

Oh, R20. It's about who you know and who you are, politically. My uncle by marriage was an international VP for Bank of America and is dumb as a post. But he played the good "brown person" and wrote articles about how great Reagan was, how awful blacks were, etc. until he made it to a nice cushy VP slot. He served a purpose for the front-facing image of the GOP, back when they cared.

This lady surely does the same for Fidelity. My only surprise is that the Fidelity offices nearby we deal with in Kansas City have a lot of liberals, and I got the impression they were not a far-right nutjob company. Sad that they are. Will be rethinking where I'm opening my IRA later this month.

by Anonymousreply 123January 23, 2019 11:55 AM

Could someone please destroy the cunt who calls themselves [R115]? Kick them about the face until their teeth look like Magaboy's. Or give them your FFs. Your choice.

—Anonymous

reply 121

Thank you so much for showing me a demonstration of the Left’s much lauded tolerance and demonstration of that tolerance to me . I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised , after all you want a 15 year old school boy destroyed the way he apparently looked comfortably smug . I imagine it doesn’t take much to want me destroyed because you don’t like my views.

Tolerance thy name is Left Wing hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 124January 23, 2019 12:19 PM

[Quote]Thank you so much for showing me a demonstration of the Left’s much lauded tolerance and demonstration of that tolerance to me

Yes R121, show some tolerance and compassion for these poor oppressed Nazis!

by Anonymousreply 125January 23, 2019 12:28 PM

[quote]Why are people marching in DC in January? It’s like 20 outside.

Trump was inaugurated in January. He’s clearly a poisonous misogynist so women marched in millions to show they were strong, and paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 126January 23, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote]What kind of person pays for parochial school, but ignores a child's desperate need for orthodontia?

Someone on another thread said they put their kids in catholic schools to keep them from going to school with black kids. Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 127January 23, 2019 1:14 PM

[quote]Thank you so much for showing me a demonstration of the Left’s much lauded tolerance and demonstration of that tolerance to me .

Translation — I can be a homophobic fascist, but you’re a democrat so you’re a hypocrite unless you’re NICE TO ME!!!

by Anonymousreply 128January 23, 2019 1:15 PM

"These are children"

They are grown ass men who were sent to DC by a pedophile church to harass women in a peaceful march.

by Anonymousreply 129January 23, 2019 1:19 PM

I'm not surprised. Gen X frau mothers of teens are such trash these days. Instead of punishing their little shits, they attack you like a grizzly bear defending their young!

by Anonymousreply 130January 23, 2019 2:06 PM

They think the shitty behavior of their children is just marvelous!

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2019 2:28 PM

Bottom line — your kids are wearing MAGA hats to a day of protest in the capital, they deserve all the bad things that happen to them, period.

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2019 2:29 PM

Nobody was right in this situation, not the hitler youth, not the NA group marching into a group of teenagers with drums and cameras. And dont get me started on the Israelite group. Civilization is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2019 2:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 23, 2019 2:47 PM

The only group who was right was the anti-gay black Israelites.

by Anonymousreply 135January 23, 2019 2:53 PM

Full video at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136January 23, 2019 3:03 PM

[quote] There are 4.5 million people in Kentucky. Is not one of them an orthodontist?

W&W for r71

by Anonymousreply 137January 23, 2019 3:20 PM

[quote] [R117] No . Just someone that has been bullied and can see a bully a mile away . Many people in these threads are bullies. The irony is many were bullied themselves and have become the very thing they loathed . But many of you can’t see it.

A gang of boisterous white kids from a CATHOLIC school roaming the black-est city in America in MAGA hats?

You can't make this something it is not. This is not about them being bullied. They courted attention and they got it. Their behavior was deplorable and the parents or chaperones should have acted to spare them the negative blowback -- since apparently their Christian education has taught them nothing about Christian values or morality.

by Anonymousreply 138January 23, 2019 3:31 PM

R138 = black Israelite.

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2019 3:34 PM

DC is pretty black. It’s ironic the white gays love to form huge gay communities in black eccentric areas. Guess they really love the black gay culture they steal from

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2019 3:38 PM

Did a decade ever exist in which r140 made sense?

by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2019 3:39 PM

Gays are drawn to minority groups that hate them—Islam, blacks. It’s always been that way, R140. Some gays speak the truth about these groups but I believe they are the minority. Most defend these groups-which doesn’t make sense.

by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2019 3:42 PM

It's amazing that the Catholic church paid a publicist to release one statement, and suddenly everyone is falling all over themselves to backpedal and make excuses for these kids.

by Anonymousreply 143January 23, 2019 3:46 PM

r143 It was the sight of his teeth.

by Anonymousreply 144January 23, 2019 3:47 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 23, 2019 3:51 PM

Shame about the teeth. He might be good looking in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 146January 23, 2019 3:52 PM

Two trolls blocked and the one bleating about the hateful left can barely write a sentence. Horrendous grammar. Typical of Trump fans.

by Anonymousreply 147January 23, 2019 3:58 PM

[quote]Gays are drawn to minority groups that hate them—Islam, blacks. It’s always been that way, [R140]. Some gays speak the truth about these groups but I believe they are the minority. Most defend these groups-which doesn’t make sense.

But being a hyperbolic racist and bigot who thinks all black people and all Muslims are the one dimensional stereotype you create for them, is perfectly reasonable. You see, I know people like you. You actually think you're the logical one when in reality, you become more apoplectic over a Muslim so much as Jaywalking on another continent than if you heard of a white guy (yet again) shooting up some place right here at home. You demonize literally hundreds of millions of people and can't get over the fact that not everyone is the hateful caricature you've created for them, and you also can't actually explain why in this country, the most red states controlled by white Christians -with virtually none of the two groups you clearly hate having no power-- are the states where gays have the hardest time? And why the anti-gay movement in this country is completely led by white Christians...and you continue to ignore that fact to pretend those other two groups are the ones who actually do anything to you?

by Anonymousreply 148January 23, 2019 3:59 PM

clearly hate and having no power*

by Anonymousreply 149January 23, 2019 4:00 PM

There’s that gay defense of these groups who loathe gays with the “you’re a racist” and “bigot”. Gays need to get used to that. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 150January 23, 2019 4:06 PM

Oh, and you're also one of those geniuses who knows full-well that all of the Muslim and black members of Congress are fully pro-gay, but you "logically"tell yourself it's some kind of ruse to install sharia law or Kwanzaa or whatever dumb thing you tell yourself, because that's what racist bigots do. You so badly want every non-white person to be your stereotype of them that you'd sooner vote for an anti-gay white person convincing yourself they don't "really" hate you.

Don't ever tell yourself you're the civilized one in this country. You're not. You're some fool who thinks Halal beef is some nefariously-produced meat and that "God fearin' cattle

R150, block me. You're a trash person. As a longtime DLer, assholes like you are the reason I don't come on here as much. You are a vile, myopic person who wants to pretend you are not. Just accept that you're currently attempting to normalize the "MAGA" ideology by deflecting to your own person prejudices. Why are you trying to pretend these Israelites (who the mother called Muslims and you think that's also normal as you defend these people) are a representation of all black people and that you're using this story to throw in your other bigotry? Is that what DL is becoming?

What a disgrace this site has become. Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 151January 23, 2019 4:11 PM

Don't ever tell yourself you're the civilized one in this country. You're not. You're some fool who thinks Halal beef is some nefariously-produced meat and that "God fearin' cattle get a bedtime story,*

by Anonymousreply 152January 23, 2019 4:12 PM

R149 just block the trolls. It’s much nicer. They either stumble in by googling topics and you can tell when they are lost frauen or they are from more organized groups but the ignore button is magic.

by Anonymousreply 153January 23, 2019 4:16 PM

I’ll block R 153 too.

by Anonymousreply 154January 23, 2019 4:18 PM

I Can’t believe people are still pretending these kids were wrong. It was the black Israelites. Some people are too blinded by hate of white males that they won’t accept any other narrative.

by Anonymousreply 155January 23, 2019 4:20 PM

R153, here's how it works with them: They get to defend these MAGA kids who are clearly anti-choice and no doubt being raised anti-gay, by deflecting to their own hate for all black people and Muslims. They want to pretend that me pointing out the Israelites are a joke with no power and not a representation of all black people, is a "defense" of those clowns. They want to pretend that unless you hate 1.2 billion Muslims who are all exactly the same, then you're defending a literal terrorist group who threw gays off a buildings...along with the more common killing of just every day Muslims.

So the way it works is they are literally defending a group of anti-choice homophobes, but projecting that onto me and that unless you believe every black and Muslim person is an anti-choice homophobe, we get [html removed] blocked by fools like R154? The horror.

by Anonymousreply 156January 23, 2019 4:28 PM

off of*

And R155 just proved my point. Is it that they're too dumb to know the difference between defending and pointing out that this group of black guys is tantamount to Westboro and no one "defends" them, only pointing out they're idiots with no actual influence?

by Anonymousreply 157January 23, 2019 4:31 PM

Exactly R157. I can’t see the idiot troll’s posts but no one pays attention to these “Black Israelites” anymore than anyone paid attention to the WBC. Nuts, all of them.

by Anonymousreply 158January 23, 2019 4:36 PM

R158, and they project their hate for people based solely on color or religion -knowing nothing else about them- onto us and pretending we're attacking "all white people" in the way they do to all blacks and Muslims. How stupid can you be to believe these kids were targeted for being "white"? Those dumb fucking hats were the *only* reason anyone even targeted them because we know exactly what it stands for, but it's way easier to think we're all as racist as them.

Princess "Block anyone who doesn't agree with me to be a bigot and a racist" wants to believe it's normal to hate anyone Muslim or black regardless of their stance on gays or anything else about them... and then pretend that we hate those kids simply for being white.

It works like this: Princess Blockhead hates all Muslims/blacks simply for being Muslims/blacks. Doesn't care to know that they're individuals with their own beliefs. You'll just use the worst of them to judge all of them.

Me: See that dumb hate. Don't give a shit who's under it. I know exactly what it stands for. Nothing good or decent.

Done with this topic.

by Anonymousreply 159January 23, 2019 5:07 PM

r159 = Lipstick Alley troll aka Jan. She also one of the many "I'm OUTRAGED" trolls. I've dealt with her for many years now but she doesn't realize it. She LOVES to say she's a long time DLer but no one cares { FYI, I've been here since the first month of the DL.} Don't bother "debating" with her because she's a know it all. Put r159 on ignore and see what she's babbling about. Even if you agree with some of what she's saying she still wants to argue and be outraged! She's a silly fat old queen. Let her babble but don't engage her.

by Anonymousreply 160January 23, 2019 5:18 PM

*She is

by Anonymousreply 161January 23, 2019 5:21 PM

R155 you are a racist BIGOT. BIGOT! I’m SHAKING WITH ANGER!

by Anonymousreply 162January 23, 2019 5:54 PM

This is how the alt-right works.

"Go ahead! Take down your pants and take a shit right in the street!"

They shit in the streets, have no way to wipe themselves, are scolded and jeered at, go home in tears. "They were so mean to me! Fuck them! I'll come back next time with my friends and we'll ALL shit in the street!"

They dream of streets packed with shit...

by Anonymousreply 163January 23, 2019 5:57 PM

What if white gays were accosted by the black Israelites?

by Anonymousreply 164January 23, 2019 6:02 PM

r162 = r164

You are trolling , hon.

by Anonymousreply 165January 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Those boys shouldn't have been allowed to wear MAGA hats. This was a school outing, so rules should have been set. Wearing those hats will stir strong reactions...and the school knows that. I put a lot of the blame on the school, and the chaperones. If the little assholes want to show their racism..do it on their time. The Black Israelites are known for their unabashed harassment of people walking by and taunting them, looking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 166January 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Agree, 166!

by Anonymousreply 167January 23, 2019 6:06 PM

[quote] Wearing those hats will stir strong reactions...and the school knows that

Like justifying rape because "She wore a tight dress that will stir strong reactions...and the school knows that".

by Anonymousreply 168January 23, 2019 6:07 PM

No, I’m not hon. It’s a reasonable question. As a white gay man, can I ask that?

by Anonymousreply 169January 23, 2019 6:09 PM

Or, the gay Pride flag, R168.

by Anonymousreply 170January 23, 2019 6:10 PM

The chaperones did not do their job. All this would have been avoided if the students had been herded like the cattle they are.

by Anonymousreply 171January 23, 2019 6:11 PM

[Quote] What if white gays were accosted by the black Israelites?

Okay then I'll bite. Nothing would happen. It wouldn't make the news because harassing gays is common and still okay in the US. Truth.

by Anonymousreply 172January 23, 2019 6:13 PM

Here’s a white gay man, R172.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 23, 2019 6:22 PM

Okay, r173. Your point is what?

by Anonymousreply 174January 23, 2019 6:24 PM

It’s only news if the perps are white. 🙃

by Anonymousreply 175January 23, 2019 6:25 PM

r173 / TROLL, It was filmed by the guy who was with the gay being harassed. THEY put it up on youtube first not some news outlet. Nice try, hon.

by Anonymousreply 176January 23, 2019 6:28 PM

[quote]The Native American guy should have shoved that drumstick up the kid's asshole!

That's normally done by straight catholic kids in the school locker room as a "joke".

by Anonymousreply 177January 23, 2019 6:34 PM

So when does mummy start the go fund me?

by Anonymousreply 178January 23, 2019 6:37 PM

You need to head back to Lip Stick Alley, R 176. I was showing you a white gay man. Yes, it was filmed by “the gay’s” friend. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 179January 23, 2019 7:06 PM

Nice try, r179, I knew you were one of the Lipstick Alley trolls. Next!

by Anonymousreply 180January 23, 2019 7:14 PM

Entertainment Writer Axed For Wishing Death Upon Covington Catholic High School

A journalist who contributed to Vulture has been fired from his main job at INE Entertainment after he publicly wished for the Covington Catholic students and their parents “to die.”

“I don’t know what it says about me but I’ve truly lost the ability to articulate the hysterical rage, nausea, and heartache this makes me feel. I just want these people to die. Simple as that. Every single one of them. And their parents,” Erik Abriss said on Saturday in a tweet.

“'Racism is in its Boomer death throes. It will die out with this younger generation!’ Look at the shit-eating grins on all those young white slugs’ faces. Just perverse pleasure at wielding a false dominion they’ve been taught their whole life was their divine right. F–ing die,” he added in a follow-up tweet.

INE Entertainment, where Abriss was a post-production supervisor, fired him after the tweets, according to TheWrap.

by Anonymousreply 181January 24, 2019 4:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 24, 2019 5:40 AM

Lawyer Representing Covington Kids Receives Bomb Threat After Giving Celebs and Journalists 48 Hour Notice to Retract or Face Lawsuits

Covington Catholic High School is under heavy police protection after being reopened for the first time since a video went viral over the weekend in which some of its students had an encounter with a Native American counter-protester in Washington, D.C. on Friday. As students went to class on Wednesday morning, additional security was evident. Covington Catholic High School was closed Tuesday after fielding multiple death threats via various means.

by Anonymousreply 183January 24, 2019 6:01 AM

[quote] Tolerance thy name is Left Wing hypocrisy.

False dichotomy thy name is Conservatism.

by Anonymousreply 184January 24, 2019 8:49 PM

I had to log out of Twitter today because I saw some fool using the kid's face with "Stand Your Ground" as a meme. grrrrrrrrrrrr

by Anonymousreply 185January 25, 2019 12:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 25, 2019 1:06 AM

Anyone who thought that kid painted himself black to mock black people was an idiot.

Half of the Camron Crazies paint themselves dark blue for games. I figured it was something analogous to that,

Big ups to the player for coming forward with the truth.

by Anonymousreply 187January 26, 2019 12:36 AM

'We abandoned him... it's not fair':

Kentucky bishop issues a personal apology to teen student at center of viral clash with Native American, 63, and claims the diocese was 'bullied into reacting prematurely'

An initial joint statement from the Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High School on Saturday had condemned the students for their actions.

But in a letter to parents Most Rev. Roger Foys apologized to Covington families and to anyone offended by either statement. Foys says the diocese was 'bullied' and reacted 'prematurely', The Cincinnati Enquirer reports.

He wrote: 'We should not have allowed ourselves to be bullied and pressured into making a statement prematurely, and we take full responsibility for it.

'I especially apologize to Nicholas Sandmann and his family, as well as to all CovCath families who have felt abandoned during this ordeal. Nicholas unfortunately has become the face of these allegations based on video based on video clips.

'This is not fair. It is not just. We apologize to anyone who has been offended in any way.'

by Anonymousreply 188January 26, 2019 6:38 AM

Glad things are calming down. It's hard to believe that people who were simply admonishing the majority of posters for rushing to judgment were being red tagged or banned left and right. Many of those acting in a reasonable way were not even MAGA supporters but people who were horrified by some of the violent comments that were posted here.

by Anonymousreply 189January 26, 2019 6:46 AM

What trash. Good luck getting into any decent university, Mr. Sandmann.

by Anonymousreply 190January 26, 2019 6:48 AM

Fuck this corn-brained bitch and her entitled spawn. They all need to be bitch-slapped into next week. Stupid fucking cow, go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 191January 26, 2019 7:32 AM

The reaction here was ridiculous. One person in the original thread towards the end actually said, "How do we even know he was a Vietnam veteran?" and the responses were evil. And yet, they turned out to be correct.

People here who consider a MAGA cap to be the mark of absolute racism have entered lunatic territory. I am surprised that more of our UWS Data Loungers have not expressed some displeasure at declaring MAGA-ites to be Nazis. I doubt that even the most devoted Jewish Trump hater here would place him on the same plane as Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 192January 26, 2019 8:21 AM

R190 I am sure he will do just fine.

by Anonymousreply 193January 26, 2019 8:21 AM

He’s still an international symbol of assholism, and that’s not going away. That school is now a laughing stock as a Catholic institution, and that’s not going away either. The worst thing you can do in Catholic school is make your school look bad. That will usually get you expelled, case closed. These kids DESTROYED the school’s reputation on a global scale. I wouldn’t call that fine.

by Anonymousreply 194January 26, 2019 8:38 AM

[quote]Fatkin's comments back those of current CovCath senior Sam Schroeder who told Fox & Friends Wednesday the black-out was simply 'showing school spirit.'

I had no school spirit. I attended zero games, did swimming for sports which was offsite and the only on-site volunteering I did was tutoring kids in Math.

by Anonymousreply 195January 26, 2019 10:44 AM

[quote]The network's attempt to be journalistically rigorous by showing both sides of the story is another component of the redemption infrastructure which is available to people like Sandmann more often that it is to people like Phillips. In this case, one "side" consisted of an individual reading professionally-prepared talking points in which he first carefully limited the scope of the things he did, and then asserted that he owed apologies for none of them. "I can't say that I'm sorry for listening to him and standing there" is the sort of hedge that only holds water if you ignore everything else happening around the two as they stared at one another. It is a statement, sure, but it does not actually say anything.

[quote]The whole point of offering equal time to the two parties, in theory, is to allow them to come to some sort of understanding, about which the audience at home can feel good as they watch it unfold. The problem is that there was nothing in Sandmann's interview to which Phillips could respond, and yet he was expected to do so anyway, which led to the absurd sequence in which Phillips expresses his disappointment with Sandmann's lack of an apology and then does his best to accept it. What could have been a dialogue is an empty, unsatisfying monologue instead, and no one is better off for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196January 26, 2019 10:50 AM

Was the piece @@R196 written before it was learned that the American Indian was such a lying grifter?

by Anonymousreply 197January 26, 2019 11:16 AM

Phillips had already done a ton of interviews by the time Sandmann got his one on one. Phillips was given the benefit of the doubt time and time again. Yet for some reason Sandmann wasn't allowed to speak out, even though people were mocking his statement earlier in the week for not being written by him. No one in the news mentioned Phillip's colleage, or was it his son, yelling at the teens to go back to Europe or challenged Phillips assertion that the Black Israelites felt threatened by students who in their words, were trying to drown out their hate.

by Anonymousreply 198January 26, 2019 3:08 PM

I thought they were Black Hebrew Israelites?

by Anonymousreply 199January 26, 2019 3:26 PM

I think it's fucking hilarious this douchebag got fired and his friend's GFM page for him was shut down right away. Turn the drama down about ten notches, you bearded asswipe. This would be the same type of person who would gladly sell out women for AGPs so I have no guilt about laughing very hard at this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 26, 2019 4:01 PM

R200 At least he can post freely on DL.

by Anonymousreply 201January 26, 2019 4:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!