Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colton Haynes shows expanding fillers to 6.7 million people on Instagram

Jokes write themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2019 5:38 PM

Bottoms usually grow out of the exaggerated femme phase by their mid 20s.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2019 1:50 AM

Is he transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2019 1:50 AM

I like the blue suit.

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2019 1:51 AM

I don't actually know, but that could be a bad makeup job. Here's a pic from Dec 5th, 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2019 1:51 AM

Colto goes Guido!

I like it!

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2019 1:56 AM

so do I ! r3 Its very dapper!

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2019 2:00 AM

He used to be naturally handsome. His face is starting to look so...…...cosmetic.

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2019 2:04 AM

I can't stand it when naturally good looking men start tweaking their faces. Men should never get plastic surgery and if they do, it should be minimal.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2019 2:07 AM

I think he’s just wearing eyeliner, don’t really see any other changes

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2019 2:17 AM

He doesn't look bad. Much improved from his Bobby Trendy phase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2019 2:20 AM

Love that green jacket r10 . It really suits him.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2019 2:20 AM

You can't sit with us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2019 2:23 AM

I like blue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2019 2:27 AM

He is giving you Ray Liotta realness.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2019 2:29 AM

r4 he probably had everything done recently because he was going to be at an event. He looks bloated and fillery.

by Anonymousreply 15January 19, 2019 2:29 AM

It could have been worse,i mean he could have gone as a flamingo again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 19, 2019 4:30 AM

Not his best look.

by Anonymousreply 17January 19, 2019 4:35 AM

R8 I agree but a lot of them do go overboard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 19, 2019 4:46 AM

My friend found one of my polaroids in the @vogue office & sent it to me! Flashing back to all the memories that were made when I was a teen running around the city & I will never forget how excited I used to get every time I got to go into that office. 11 yrs & many lbs later I’m still so happy I get to do what I love ❤️ #fbf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 19, 2019 2:04 PM

He should have tried that eye make-up in 2008. It is not a great look for him now.

I think he looks better in R4 's post ... stray eyebrows and all.

by Anonymousreply 20January 19, 2019 2:36 PM

His time as hot young guy is over. It takes more to stay hot thin power bottom.

by Anonymousreply 21January 19, 2019 2:42 PM

They overdid the make-up. A lighter hand would've been better. I like the blue suit also, and the man-purse.

by Anonymousreply 22January 19, 2019 2:42 PM

Colton looks fine now. I don’t know why he keeps reminiscing on his young twinky past. Keep building muscle and embrace your future as a 30 something twunk with a cute face, that’s what I say. Worked great for Ryan Phillippe.

by Anonymousreply 23January 19, 2019 2:46 PM

Can twunks get away with having dramatic breakdowns every three days?

by Anonymousreply 24January 19, 2019 2:49 PM

They can if they’re bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 25January 19, 2019 3:06 PM

Well that didn’t last long. Colton is already leaving Paris and it sounds like he was isolating in his hotel the entire time he was there. It looks like Jeff really is done with Colton this time and there isn’t going to be another chance of getting back together. I didn’t see hardly any pictures, etc where Colton was even smiling even with fans. Wonder what happened???

by Anonymousreply 26January 19, 2019 5:52 PM

Colton's probably in love with Stephen Amell or Rick Gonzalez.

by Anonymousreply 27January 19, 2019 6:02 PM

Why does everyone feel bad for Colton so much??? What is there to feel bad about? Jeff tried to make it work. Have you ever been with someone that was so high maintenance that they required never ending attention? I had someone that was super clingy and needy and that was super draining! I couldn’t handle it anymore. And they were not near the level of Colton.

I could not handle dealing with that so I can imagine how hard it is to be with someone like Colton.

by Anonymousreply 28January 19, 2019 6:08 PM

Colton is clearly pissed off about something because he was boo hooing on his IG story while he was in Paris and posted “Stay away from people who make you feel like you’re hard to love.” He was supposed to stay for the week like he normally does and Jeff is still there so I’m guessing Colton didn’t get his way this time and bolted.

by Anonymousreply 29January 19, 2019 6:23 PM

Colton is a spoiled pretty boy that’s used to getting whatever he wants and then is difficult when he gets it. He IS hard to love. He needs to get help. I don’t feel bad for him, he does it to himself.

by Anonymousreply 30January 19, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]  “Stay away from people who make you feel like you’re hard to love.”

I hate vague posting. Trick, cry to your friends. That is why you have them. He needs to get a grip. If he did cut his trip short shame on him for letting someone have that much power over his happiness.

by Anonymousreply 31January 19, 2019 6:27 PM

You keep posting over and over that "Jeff is done with Colton". If only you could be done with it...

by Anonymousreply 32January 19, 2019 6:28 PM

I know that’s because Jeff is an idiot and still in love with Colton and continues to give him chance after chance even though he knows he shouldn’t because Colton is just too high maintenance and NEVER really satisfied or happy. Jeff just needs to let go of Colton completely but it’s really hard.

by Anonymousreply 33January 19, 2019 7:10 PM

What exactly is Colton doing that's driving people away?

by Anonymousreply 34January 19, 2019 7:29 PM

He’s clingy, needy and high maintenance. If you arent with him showing him attention 24/7 he has meltdowns

by Anonymousreply 35January 19, 2019 7:49 PM

R34, lots of things...

Frequent trips to McDonalds, noxious farts, skid marks in his drawers and bed linens, not prepping before anal...

Way too much for a delicate daffodil displayer like Mr. Leatham to have to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 36January 19, 2019 7:55 PM

Well, Colton was with Jerrerth for three years. Podwall lasted six years.

What do we know about Jeff's love life? How many LTR's? How long did each last? Had the Cher video been reused for more than one fiance?

by Anonymousreply 37January 19, 2019 8:02 PM

The estrangement with family was during the Podwall time, right? Did Podwall isolate Colton?

by Anonymousreply 38January 19, 2019 8:04 PM

Colton’s exes were always with him, catering to him and doing all they could for his career and brand.

Jeff didn’t cause Jeff has his own career to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 39January 19, 2019 8:09 PM

Why is Ally still friends with Colton if he's so impossible? Why is Holland Roden still friends with him? Even Jerrerth tagged Colton in a throwback post to their prom date a few years ago. It doesn't seem like Jerreth hates him either.

by Anonymousreply 40January 19, 2019 8:10 PM

It's a lot easier to be "friends" with someone than it is to be in a relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 41January 19, 2019 8:11 PM

Colton truly is our Liz Taylor. I wonder how soon his GLADIATOR moment on the Golden Globes will come.

by Anonymousreply 42January 19, 2019 8:12 PM

Remember when he was shooting Bigger and he apparently had some kind of meltdown on set? Hoechlin had to console him and he ended up reading from cue cards or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 43January 19, 2019 8:12 PM

I don’t think Jeff hates him either. Just cause he doesn’t wanna be with him anymore cause he’s IMPOSSIBLE doesn’t mean he hates him.

You can be friends with someone but not be together romantically.

Holland? Ally? His FRIENDS. I’m sure he’s not behaving with his FRIENDS the way he is his romantic partner.

by Anonymousreply 44January 19, 2019 8:12 PM

Colton has frequently been a third wheel with Ally and her boyfriend. They're friends, not "friends".

by Anonymousreply 45January 19, 2019 8:15 PM

But we know Colton can be clingy as a friend... it truly must be the farts that drive the men away.

by Anonymousreply 46January 19, 2019 8:16 PM

Yup. They’re friends. Nothing more. Hence why your comparison is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 47January 19, 2019 8:17 PM

Hollywood "friends" aren't real friends. They are self-interested and are only there for you if they think there's a benefit to them, whether that's increasing their own fame, a good Instagram picture, being seen with handsome/attractive people, etc.

by Anonymousreply 48January 19, 2019 8:19 PM

Roden is only "friends" with Colto because King Ghidorah and Mothra are such assholes.

by Anonymousreply 49January 19, 2019 8:21 PM

It's not stupid because they're no one posting here who truly knows what it's like to be friends with Colton or in a relationship with him.

Lots of friendships can be deeper than romantic relationships. People can be co-dependant friends, just as there can be co-dependant spouses.

So spare me your supercilious proclamations, dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 50January 19, 2019 8:22 PM

Colton and Ally were friends before either was famous but carry on with your unfounded assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 51January 19, 2019 8:24 PM

*there's no one posting

by Anonymousreply 52January 19, 2019 8:24 PM

I don't know who Ally is, can you please give me a copy of your forthcoming book, "My Life Through Colton Haynes: A Study"? I'll read it and catch up on the gossip and backstory so I can truly appreciate his fillers.

by Anonymousreply 53January 19, 2019 8:25 PM

If you don't know of Ally, maybe just restrict yourself to those "filler" zingers.

by Anonymousreply 54January 19, 2019 8:27 PM

Lmaoooo Colton can’t even hold a job.

by Anonymousreply 55January 19, 2019 8:28 PM

Yes, poor Colton. I hear he's living in a box down on skid row.

by Anonymousreply 56January 19, 2019 8:30 PM

When the piece with his coming out ran, Colton said he hadn't spoken or maybe seen his mother for 3 years. I thought it had been shorter than that because I remember their Black Friday outings. But Poldwall can't be blamed for Colton and his mother's estrangement. He said his homosexuality was hard on her. He was close to his siblings and cousins.

[quote]Jerrerth tagged Colton in a throwback post to their prom date a few years ago. It doesn't seem like Jerreth hates him either.

There was a poster on one of the many Colton threads we've had who said Colton and Jerreth still socialized after their breakup, but Jerreth untagged Colton on that throwback post shortly after posting it which led people to speculate that Colton asked him to untag . Why he'd ask him to, I don't know.

Years ago Jerreth replied on a Reddit thread about gifts from exes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 19, 2019 8:30 PM

I’m trying to remember but I think the meltdown on the set of Bigger had to do with the loss of his mother and Jeff was either in Switzerland or Brazil, I can’t remember which and he wasn’t coming home as soon as they had thought and Colton was furious because he really needed him at that time. The death of his mother was what really took a toll on both Colton and the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2019 8:31 PM

Colton was already needy. The death just escalated things. And Jeff DID come back.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2019 8:33 PM

Podwall may not be to blame for Colton's fucked upbringing but he hardly helped with his infidelity.

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2019 8:34 PM

There's seriously trolls like r54 who are monitoring the Colton threads? Are you a superfan, or do you want to wear his skin as a coat?

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2019 8:35 PM

I think Colton probably threw Jerreth over for Podwall. The chronology fits.

Though, Jerreth and the Swede seem to be hangers on - Sean Cody's Tanner and his john, Dylan Gike ad Tubs eyc.

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2019 8:37 PM

He's an aspiring drag artiste: Presenting "Senyah Notloc"!

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2019 8:38 PM

I'm afraid no one can post an opinion on Colton unless they pass a 500-person, proctored exam based on his life and those around him. The fee for this will be $144, Colton's favorite number. But you knew that, didn't you? Failure to achieve at least an 85% will mean you will be banished from the realm and may never think or speak of him again.

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2019 8:40 PM

R61

No. I want to put your consulting earnings towards a coat. But I'll be waiting...

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2019 8:43 PM

Exactly Jeff ALWAYS came back and never cheated on Colton and tried to be there as much as he could be and still run his business but it was never enough for Colton. Jeff went ALL OUT for their first year anniversary and took Colton to where they got married in Palm Springs and apparently romanced the fuck out of him and everything was great until Jeff had to go away for about a month to do that billion dollar wedding in India and once again Colton broke down and lost his mind.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2019 8:45 PM

Jeff is posting cryptic messages on his stories too and numerous cloud pics which he used to tag Colton in before the breakup. I would bet money there Will be a 2nd wedding.

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2019 8:46 PM

How do you know Jeff never cheated on Colton? Road pussy is pretty standard.

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2019 8:48 PM

Cloud pics?

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2019 8:48 PM

A 2nd wedding to whom? Colton needs to have at least two more marriages before trying again with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2019 8:50 PM

r65 I see you've checked my other posts, but you should realize that sometimes a question is just a question because one is curious. But nice attempt to belittle me based on your erroneous assumption of my earnings.

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2019 8:50 PM

Why should I care to realize anything about you...?

by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2019 9:01 PM

Yep! Jeff does that all the time especially with the clouds and the moon too and then Colton reciprocates in some way and vice versa. That’s why I don’t think they’re ever going to be completely done with each other but it’s ridiculous and they clearly have a communication problem.

by Anonymousreply 73January 19, 2019 9:12 PM

A 50 year old does that shit? It sounds like these two are made for each other. I've never understood the feting of Jeff in these threads. Did Colton coin "The Big Sexy" or is that Jeff's self given moniker?

by Anonymousreply 74January 19, 2019 9:18 PM

You don't know, r74?

by Anonymousreply 75January 19, 2019 9:34 PM

Jeff never EVER cheated on Colto!

He was far too busy posing petunias.

by Anonymousreply 76January 19, 2019 10:14 PM

Wow he looks like shit. What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2019 10:57 PM

Kris and the Kardashian sisters probably talked him into getting fillers. another reason to hate those hoes

[quote]Colton's probably in love with Stephen Amell or Rick Gonzalez.

what gay man wouldn't be in love

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2019 10:58 PM

Stephen is always so sweet to Colton.

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2019 11:02 PM

“The Big Sexy” is the name of Jeff’s studio in Beverly Hills. I also understand he’s hung like a horse but Jeff is a pretty big deal. I’ve seen and read a lot of Interviews that he’s done, he’s written like 3 books, used to have his own TV show for awhile and been knighted along with a lot of other stuff like being featured on Oprah, etc. and absolutely loves romance and loyalty and family are 2 of the most important things to him which is why I’m guessing he doesn’t really want to give up on Colton.

by Anonymousreply 80January 19, 2019 11:08 PM

Colton had Jeff’s dog shipped back to London cause he couldn’t handle taking care of the dog while Jeff was away. The dog would wake him up and Colton hated being woken up at 10 and 11am from his beauty sleeps.

by Anonymousreply 81January 19, 2019 11:10 PM

[quote]I know that’s because Jeff is an idiot and still in love with Colton

The word 'know' doesn't mean what you think it means.

by Anonymousreply 82January 19, 2019 11:31 PM

Yeah and Jeff actually had Beau sent back to Paris because of how much he really loves Colton which is crazy but I also realized at that time that there was no way Colton would ever be able to handle having kids which Jeff really wants some day but Colton couldn’t even handle the damn dog.

by Anonymousreply 83January 19, 2019 11:46 PM

If Colton can’t stand waking up at 11am to feed and walk a dog there’s no way he can be a parent.

by Anonymousreply 84January 19, 2019 11:49 PM

This is some Wayland Flowers' Madame level of makeup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 20, 2019 3:41 AM

He should just transition and get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 86January 20, 2019 4:21 AM

STOP FUCKING WITH YOUR FACE!!!

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2019 9:20 AM

Even Madonna doesn't look this cartoonish!

by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2019 9:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 20, 2019 12:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 20, 2019 12:30 PM

[Quote] Hollywood "friends" aren't real friends. They are self-interested and are only there for you if they think there's a benefit to them, whether that's increasing their own fame, a good Instagram picture, being seen with handsome/attractive people, etc.

I've never gotten that vibe from the Teen Wolf cast or Ally though. I think they're genuinely friends with Colton.

[Quote] STOP FUCKING WITH YOUR FACE!!!

You don't want to end up like this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 20, 2019 12:49 PM

Did somebody say FRIENDS????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 20, 2019 1:31 PM

No, fuck off Jennifer Aniston!

by Anonymousreply 93January 20, 2019 2:18 PM

Colto is starting to get that inhuman look.

by Anonymousreply 94January 20, 2019 11:05 PM

His stans here won't notice, R94.

by Anonymousreply 95January 20, 2019 11:06 PM

He looks terrible

by Anonymousreply 96January 20, 2019 11:55 PM

[Quote] Colto is starting to get that inhuman look.

????

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2019 12:37 PM

He looks like he auditioned for "Mauled: The Story of Segfried & Roy."

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2019 2:41 PM

Wow! I’m not sure what is going on with Colton or what look he was going for with that makeup but he just looks awkward and apparently he went to Paris alone which he never does and always has somebody with him, only went to one party and one show, isolated himself in his hotel while he was there, hardly smiled and didn’t even stay for pmfw like he normally does either and left Paris right after the show. Plus this new Pokémon obsession he now has seems to have come out of the blue and I feel like he’s overcompensating for something and regressing and it’s getting really sad. I don’t think he even has a place to live anymore but he’s spending a ton of money on Pokémon cards, boxes, lunchboxes, etc.! 😳Poor Colton he needs a therapist or some kind of counseling.

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2019 9:14 PM

I'm surprised the Arrow producers haven't "suggested" he get some counseling, if only so he doesn't just stop showing up to work when he has his next breakdown

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2019 10:11 PM

Pretty soon Colto is going to dump Ally, Holland & Tyler and take up with Jesse, James & Meowth!

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2019 10:51 PM

Ally's boyfriend would probably be thrilled R101

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2019 11:14 PM

I’ve actually never seen this side of Colton before but I’m certainly now understanding why his marriage fell apart because Colton just doesn’t want to grow up and become an adult so how in the hell would he ever be able to be a husband and father!?! Man I thought all that crazy insanity he was pulling with the 4:00 am postmates and Taco Bell and hiding shit from Jeff was just in fun and Colton playing around but now I’m really beginning to question everything.

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2019 11:34 PM

Damn did anybody here see the NSFW picture Colton posted and then immediately deleted because I missed it??? I got a notification about it and saw it being discussed on Twitter but I can’t find it anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 104January 22, 2019 6:19 AM

[quote]Colton Haynes: One of my goals for 2019 is to go to the Pokémon center in Tokyo. This needs to happen. I have the day off so of course I’m off to buy Pokémon booster packs and play Pokémon Go. Bye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 22, 2019 11:50 AM

Colto already has his airfare paid and is ready for boarding to Japan...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106January 22, 2019 11:54 AM

He's an overgrown high school drama twink who never fit in and clung to any group that gave him the time of day, which hindered his emotional development.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 22, 2019 12:09 PM

Category is: Red for Filth #Arrow is back on tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 22, 2019 2:07 PM

[Quote] Plus this new Pokémon obsession he now has seems to have come out of the blue and I feel like he’s overcompensating for something and regressing and it’s getting really sad.

Colton's always been a bit of a nerd.

[Quote] Pretty soon Colto is going to dump Ally, Holland & Tyler and take up with Jesse, James & Meowth!

I don't think so. They've lasted this long (except for that weird gap when Tyler was dating Brittany).

by Anonymousreply 109January 22, 2019 2:10 PM

Leave Colty alone!

by Anonymousreply 110January 22, 2019 2:25 PM

I didn't know Chris Crocker was a fan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 22, 2019 2:29 PM

I love the guy but Pokemon is for kids; even the high schoolers I teach are past this point.

It's time for him to grow up. Who will take Colton in hand?

by Anonymousreply 112January 24, 2019 3:43 AM

Anyone know which Pokemon starter Colto chose?

by Anonymousreply 113January 24, 2019 8:47 PM

Squirtle, I'd guess.

by Anonymousreply 114January 25, 2019 12:37 AM

[Quote] I love the guy but Pokemon is for kids

You might want to tell that to the millions of adults that play Pokemon Go.

by Anonymousreply 115January 25, 2019 3:03 AM

Wouldn't it be great if, as part of the finalizing of the divorce, Colto and Jeff engaged in a Pokemon battle?

Colto could match his Squirtle up against Jeff's Bulbasaur!

Winner gets the house!

by Anonymousreply 116January 25, 2019 4:24 AM

If that's the battle R116 then Jeff would win.

by Anonymousreply 117January 25, 2019 5:14 AM

Jeff already got the house. The latest is that the divorce isn’t finalized yet or if it ever will be for that matter and Jeff isn’t going to turn his back on Colton and apparently going to continue to support him as a friend. Yeah right like that will ever work but for now Colton is in Vancouver and back filming Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2019 6:05 AM

I mean, wasn't it always Jeff's house?

Isn't the standard that when you have a very short marriage and no kids, you leave with what you came with.

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2019 6:21 AM

Saw an article on Jeff in a gossip mag the other day. Of course the majority of it was about Kris and the Kardashians. At the bottom there was a small blurb about his marriage to Colton, and they didn't even bother using his full name.

by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2019 6:43 AM

His head face and body proportions are now permanently imbalanced. Oh well. He can affect a "former great beauty" identity

by Anonymousreply 121January 25, 2019 7:21 AM

Pretty boys NEVER age well.... the karma of having had such an easy ride early on.

by Anonymousreply 122January 25, 2019 7:52 AM

Colto going kawaii would be so over the top.

by Anonymousreply 123January 25, 2019 8:05 AM

Jeff is the one with the money. The house etc. are his. Colton can keep living with his besties.

by Anonymousreply 124January 25, 2019 9:11 AM

Colto can always live inside his pokeball.

by Anonymousreply 125January 25, 2019 9:36 AM

[Quote] Colton can keep living with his besties.

Who would be next after Ally and Holland?? Emily???

by Anonymousreply 126January 25, 2019 10:12 AM

[QUOTE]Pretty boys NEVER age well.... the karma of having had such an easy ride early on.

I beg to differ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127January 25, 2019 1:14 PM

Pretty boys never age well, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128January 25, 2019 7:40 PM

That was a few years ago. Colton doesn’t look like that anymore.

Rob Lowe won the genetic jackpot.

by Anonymousreply 129January 25, 2019 7:41 PM

Lol at you thinking I meant Colton.

by Anonymousreply 130January 25, 2019 7:45 PM

R125 made me laugh out loud. Thank-you; I needed that.

by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2019 12:56 AM

Poor Colton seems to be living in a Pokémon world lately and just doesn’t want to grow up but I never realized how much of an emotional vampire he is or how manipulative he can be because he sure can pull on Jeff’s heartstrings and reel him back into his drama just when Jeff was finally free although this is Colton’s normal m.o. when he’s in Vancouver filming Arrow but I’m not sure how long it’s going to last this time around.

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2019 6:36 AM

Colto's Theme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2019 10:33 AM

R132 learn how to make sentences

by Anonymousreply 134January 26, 2019 10:47 AM

R133 Disagree!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135January 26, 2019 12:50 PM

Colton is not going to live in a pokeball. He needs a fixed abode to have takeout delivered.

by Anonymousreply 136January 26, 2019 3:30 PM

Colto just wants to be the very best, the best there ever was.

by Anonymousreply 137January 26, 2019 6:21 PM

I don’t think Colton even has a place to live anymore unless he’s in Vancouver but that’s only a hotel for Arrow. Ally and Travis are so involved in their own lives and thriving that I doubt he’s going to be able to go back and live there. Colton really needs to stop with the Pokémon crap and get his life back on track and Oh I don’t know maybe find a place to live because I mean how long is he going to continue to freeload off of his besties??? Grow up Colton!

by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2019 6:50 PM

[Quote] Colto just wants to be the very best, the best there ever was.

It's just so damn catchy!

by Anonymousreply 139January 27, 2019 1:37 PM

Whistler wknd with my sister Willow for her bday!!! 🤗🤗🤗

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 27, 2019 1:37 PM

He is attractive yet unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 141January 27, 2019 2:11 PM

I really wish they would have a global initiative to outlaw ducklips in photos. No matter how subtle you think you're being, you aren't.

by Anonymousreply 142January 27, 2019 6:58 PM

Willow looks like the Charmander type trainer.

by Anonymousreply 143January 27, 2019 7:05 PM

I still want Roy Harper to move in with his grandma Thelma, Aunt Naomi and Cousin Bubba.

Episode 1.... Roy dates Eugene Meacham.

by Anonymousreply 144January 28, 2019 4:12 AM

I hope Roy shows up in the next crossover.

by Anonymousreply 145January 28, 2019 1:14 PM

Colton’s looking pretty good these days.

by Anonymousreply 146January 28, 2019 1:17 PM

R146 I think you used too many face tune filters on that post

by Anonymousreply 147January 28, 2019 1:25 PM

Poor homeless Colton! Looks like he’s finished filming Arrow in Vancouver and back to staying with Holland again. Plus his Pokémon obsession is beyond ridiculous. Just not sure what to think about him at this point. I want to feel sorry for him because he’s gone through so much over the last year but I’m just not sure I can anymore. The situation just seems to get sadder and sadder. Poor Colton!

by Anonymousreply 148January 31, 2019 5:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 31, 2019 2:54 PM

He made an early exit from Hoechlin's Super Bowl party to go play Pokemon Go!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150February 4, 2019 10:07 AM

I'm sure Hoechlin was devastated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151February 4, 2019 12:23 PM

He's clearly advertising for Pokémon Go and/or trying to get cast in a forthcoming movie about Pokémon.

by Anonymousreply 152February 4, 2019 3:13 PM

I remember Pokemon Go was HUGE in early 2017, but are people still playing it?

by Anonymousreply 153February 4, 2019 5:09 PM

Looking svelte in that hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 154February 4, 2019 5:59 PM

He’s coming across a little lonely and sad

by Anonymousreply 155February 4, 2019 6:17 PM

Colton is pathetic

by Anonymousreply 156February 4, 2019 6:19 PM

He can play Psyeducklips.

by Anonymousreply 157February 4, 2019 7:52 PM

What R152 said.

by Anonymousreply 158February 5, 2019 1:20 AM

Yes they are R153.

by Anonymousreply 159February 5, 2019 1:22 AM

R155 How??

by Anonymousreply 160February 5, 2019 8:16 PM

I think Pikachu should guest star on Arrow. He could help Roy with a poke-villain.

by Anonymousreply 161February 5, 2019 11:49 PM

Ricardo Diaz breaks out of jail so Roy sends out his Arbok and Mr. Mime to subdue him.

I bet the Arrow fans would love that.

by Anonymousreply 162February 5, 2019 11:56 PM

Nobody talks about Colton anymore is it fair to say he’s over?

by Anonymousreply 163February 6, 2019 3:38 AM

R163 he was over when he got fat, bloated and ugly

by Anonymousreply 164February 6, 2019 5:08 AM

R163 no, he's still got time.

by Anonymousreply 165February 6, 2019 3:03 PM

Barely. He’s 30 now? People aren’t gonna pay him attention now and he’s passed that age where he will be a teen heartthrob still, something he hasn’t been in a while.

Also lacks talent to secure him a good career. His whole careers foundation were his good looks. They’re fading.

by Anonymousreply 166February 6, 2019 3:11 PM

[Quote] Also lacks talent to secure him a good career. His whole careers foundation were his good looks.

You could say that about so many actors and yet they still manage to get by.

by Anonymousreply 167February 6, 2019 3:16 PM

Actors that have actual legitimate careers? What stable career has Colton had? Teen Wolf for 2 seasons then left, Arrow for 2 seasons then left, and the rest has been nonsense, including AHS.

You’re speaking about him like he’s Channing Tatum who was smart to build a franchise and brand.

by Anonymousreply 168February 6, 2019 3:19 PM

[Quote] You’re speaking about him like he’s Channing Tatum who was smart to build a franchise and brand.

Lol uhh i never made that comparison. My point is, Colton could always find work on the CW.

by Anonymousreply 169February 6, 2019 3:42 PM

Colton has opportunities to brand himself, but he has a short attention span. Remember his "merch" phase? He could have easily turned that into a nice business for himself a la Kylie Jenner, hell Im sure Mama Kris could help him get that off the ground again, but he can't be consistent because he has other things going on. He needs to focus and stop wasting time on stuff like getting married to older men after a couple of months of dating.

by Anonymousreply 170February 6, 2019 3:47 PM

He could easily have a John Barrowman type career. Or one like John Wesley Shipp, John Schneider etc. as long as he keeps his inner Bobby Trendy at bay.

by Anonymousreply 171February 6, 2019 3:48 PM

Yes, he really needs to cut down on marrying older men after a few months of dating.

by Anonymousreply 172February 6, 2019 3:50 PM

He’s not tall enough or charismatic even. JWS at least is charming. CH is a plank of wood.

And it’s not that he has other things going on. He can’t commit to a job period. Been that way since young.

by Anonymousreply 173February 6, 2019 4:00 PM

His shows before Teen Wolf were short lived. But don't let facts get in the way. Most actors would kill to have gotten as many series regular roles as he has.

by Anonymousreply 174February 6, 2019 4:07 PM

I've given up on him. He didnt bring the ratings I wanted.

by Anonymousreply 175February 6, 2019 4:14 PM

He doesn’t bring ratings. Like I said, he has no charm, no charisma, no talent. He’s just pretty.

by Anonymousreply 176February 6, 2019 4:18 PM

R176 was pretty

by Anonymousreply 177February 6, 2019 4:22 PM

Pretty is what it's about.

I don't remember the Dad from Dawson's Creek being especially charming.

Is Colton less talented than, say, Shermar Moore?

by Anonymousreply 178February 6, 2019 4:34 PM

The dad was fine on Dawson’s Creek and very Macho and masculine. Colton believable as a macho dad?! Bwahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 179February 6, 2019 6:04 PM

If Lance Bass can make a living, Colton can too.

by Anonymousreply 180February 6, 2019 7:51 PM

What does Lance Bass make a living in? Not in music... not in acting...

by Anonymousreply 181February 6, 2019 8:06 PM

I agree there seems to be no consistency when it comes to Colton and to me it looks like he’s always trying to overcompensate for something and he never seems to be happy anymore, just putting on a show. This latest Pokémon obsession is becoming unhealthy and he’s really regressing. Apparently he’s homeless and back to living with his boyhood friend and a bunch of teenagers, blowing off his friends like Tyler, Ally, Travis, the Arrow peeps, etc., and running around in the pouring rain playing Pokemongo and if you watch his IG stories he’s constantly defending himself over his actions and posting throwback pictures of himself. Eventually something is going to break because Colton is obviously running away from himself or something else. At least that’s what it seems to me anyway.

by Anonymousreply 182February 7, 2019 1:20 AM

R180 lance was b list though, colton D

by Anonymousreply 183February 7, 2019 1:21 AM

Lance was a part of *NSYNC, one of the, if not the, best selling boy band ever that broke records.

Colton has nothing like that on his resume.

by Anonymousreply 184February 7, 2019 3:09 AM

[Quote] Apparently he’s homeless and back to living with his boyhood friend and a bunch of teenagers, blowing off his friends like Tyler, Ally, Travis, the Arrow peeps, etc.

I thought he was living with Holland?? And how do you know he's blowing his friends off??

by Anonymousreply 185February 7, 2019 1:53 PM

I doubt he is homeless. People on here make him sound poor. He's in the middle of filming which seems to take breaks so he is back and forth. I wouldn't want to buy a house while doing that either. Makes sense he is crashing with friends for now.

by Anonymousreply 186February 8, 2019 2:02 AM

He’s not rich either...

by Anonymousreply 187February 8, 2019 3:21 AM

DL will never let Colton be great....

by Anonymousreply 188February 8, 2019 4:12 AM

The "loser, baby" narrative being pushed by a dogged poster here might be a little more convincing if Colton weren't booked.

by Anonymousreply 189February 8, 2019 4:22 AM

I know Colto claims to be from Kansas but word on the street is that he hails from Pallet Town. Got his start in Veridian City before getting all buffed out at the Cerulean Gym.

by Anonymousreply 190February 8, 2019 5:15 AM

Test

by Anonymousreply 191February 8, 2019 5:15 AM

Can we not post Colto?

by Anonymousreply 192February 8, 2019 5:15 AM

R189 in CW? Do you know what they pay? You think he’s making crazy money from Arrow, especially as someone who just came back recently?

You guys speak of him like he’s making millions. He’s not even a regular yet on Arrow again. And Teen Wolf on MTV, which he only stayed 2 seasons... you think they were paying him much?

Come on already. The crazy bitch doesn’t have much and is lazy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 193February 8, 2019 9:49 AM

Lazy and booked.

He was able to return to both shows he left. There's so much goodwill for him out there -not on this thread, of course.

by Anonymousreply 194February 8, 2019 10:17 AM

Of course he can return, he quit both shows but didn’t have bad blood. Also, Stephen Amell looks out for him. They’re friends and a year or two ago when everyone was going to Coachella as a group Stephen let Colton stay in his house for two days in a row when he decided he didn’t wanna go. Why he didn’t just stay home? Idk. But he would go and then decide he didn’t wanna go so Amell and his wife let Colto hang at their place, two days in a row, cause Colto pulled the same shit twice. You have to genuinely like someone to let them just stay in your house with you guys not there cause they don’t “feel” like going anymore.

He’s not that booked baby. If he were he wouldn’t be playing Pokémon Go 24/7.

Teen Wolf is over, so it’s just Arrow at this point, and I can assure you he’s not making the money you think he is.

Some of you make fun of Chrissy Metz cause she just started making $40k per episode for This Is Us, but I can assure you she’s making more than twice what he’s making

by Anonymousreply 195February 8, 2019 10:44 AM

If Colto is struggling now its cause he’s lazy. He did this to himself.

He never wants to work, when he does have a steady job he quits after a couple years.

When he was with Jeff he didn’t work at all. He would just lay around and sleep in until noon. He couldn’t even handle having a dog around that would wake him up cause he wanted to just sleep all day and lounge. He could have been working and making his own money but nope, he married very rich. Look how that’s working now. He’s staying with friends as he works to get money to get a nice place again.

by Anonymousreply 196February 8, 2019 10:51 AM

[Quote] in CW? Do you know what they pay? You think he’s making crazy money from Arrow, especially as someone who just came back recently?

I know he doesn't do a tonne of them but i'm sure he does alright at conventions.

[Quote] Of course he can return, he quit both shows but didn’t have bad blood.

He didn't leave Teen Wolf on good terms but i'm guessing he must've made amends with JD since he went to visit the set (i think it was around the time Jerreth made a cameo) and came back in season 6.

[Quote] Teen Wolf is over, so it’s just Arrow at this point

TW went on for too long and i'm not sure how much longer Arrow will be on for.

by Anonymousreply 197February 8, 2019 12:53 PM

I'm sure Colton isn't RICH, but he has enough to rent a decent place in LA. He's not gonna be living in a box on Skid row.

by Anonymousreply 198February 8, 2019 4:58 PM

Has he lost weight yet?

by Anonymousreply 199February 8, 2019 5:08 PM

He can afford a nice apartment, but he won’t rent one. He wants to live in nice houses etc. hence why he’s still living with friends.

And he needs to start working on something to give him security cause he won’t always have Arrow to fall back on.

by Anonymousreply 200February 8, 2019 5:36 PM

[Quote] And he needs to start working on something to give him security cause he won’t always have Arrow to fall back on.

Unless GB puts him on another Arrowverse show.

by Anonymousreply 201February 9, 2019 1:13 PM

Is he popular at conventions?

by Anonymousreply 202February 11, 2019 7:14 AM

No r202 people hardly ask him questions.

by Anonymousreply 203February 11, 2019 9:01 AM

R202 i don't know about popular. I've heard he's pretty expensive compared to some other TW cast members.

by Anonymousreply 204February 12, 2019 12:50 PM

Arrow is all new tonight & I’ll be live tweeting with these kiddos for the East Coast!!! See y’all in a bit! #Arrow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 13, 2019 12:44 PM

He is truly getting uglier by the day. It's a thing that I noticed with many celebrities after they come out.

by Anonymousreply 206February 13, 2019 12:52 PM

he is NOT ugly. Yall stop posting pics of him in advanced aging make-up for Arrow, like that's how he really looks 🙄

by Anonymousreply 207February 13, 2019 12:55 PM

r181 he saved his NSYNC money.

by Anonymousreply 208February 13, 2019 1:29 PM

Lance Bass has a podcast now

by Anonymousreply 209February 13, 2019 1:45 PM

And made millions off *NSYNC.

Colton can’t relate

by Anonymousreply 210February 13, 2019 1:58 PM

Well I don’t think Colton is going to have to worry about money much anymore or being homeless, word on the street is that he’s possibly going back to Jeff or may have already and the divorce never went through.

by Anonymousreply 211February 13, 2019 8:55 PM

That would make Jeff a MORON R211

by Anonymousreply 212February 13, 2019 9:19 PM

Jeff just keeps letting Colton sway his way back and then he ends up miserable with a whiny crying needy husband and wants a divorce.

Rinse cycle repeat

by Anonymousreply 213February 13, 2019 9:36 PM

Colton also probably is tired of working and wants his life of luxury and doing whatever he wants all day back

by Anonymousreply 214February 13, 2019 9:36 PM

The only problem with that R214 is he needs constant attention too. Can't get that with a hardworking husband.

by Anonymousreply 215February 13, 2019 10:07 PM

Some of my temperamental blooms are all I want to handle.

I aint got no time to tend that dim bulb again.

by Anonymousreply 216February 13, 2019 10:17 PM

Any proof/buzz that they might be giving it a 4th try?

by Anonymousreply 217February 13, 2019 10:19 PM

If that is what’s really happening then it would be the third try at making their marriage work. I’m just wondering how Jeff is handling Colton’s Pokémon obsession!?!

by Anonymousreply 218February 14, 2019 12:32 AM

Colton is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 219February 14, 2019 12:35 AM

[Quote] I’m just wondering how Jeff is handling Colton’s Pokémon obsession!?

He's probably handling it just fine because he knows what a sponsored ad is.

by Anonymousreply 220February 14, 2019 12:41 PM

[Quote] And made millions off *NSYNC.

[Quote] Colton can’t relate

Lou Pearlman.

Bryan Singer.

Colton can relate.

by Anonymousreply 221February 14, 2019 12:59 PM

R221 well that ended on a dark note.

by Anonymousreply 222February 14, 2019 1:10 PM

R221 Lance got a fortune out of it at least

by Anonymousreply 223February 14, 2019 8:02 PM

I’m sorry but there’s no way that Jeff is going to take Colton back after watching Colton’s latest IG stories. Wow! Has Colton always been this obsessed with Pokémon because I certainly don’t remember him being like this before. How can his husband actually put up with this insanity?

by Anonymousreply 224February 14, 2019 9:20 PM

R3 is fine but it's not a very good imitation of Colton Haynes.

by Anonymousreply 225February 14, 2019 9:39 PM

Somebody, help me understand...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226February 15, 2019 12:23 AM

It's absolutely disgusting in LA today R226. Several streets in my hood were rivers. Who needs to play a game today?

by Anonymousreply 227February 15, 2019 12:29 AM

[quote]TW went on for too long and i'm not sure how much longer Arrow will be on for.

Greg Berlanti is the one that has a lot of pull in that situation.

As long as the ratings are good, Amell wants to do it and Greg has several shows on the network - it will stay on.

If it's going to go off, they'll give a heads up to them because of that relationship. At minimum, since it was already renewed, it's going to be on at least two more years.

This is the same network that has kept Supernatural on for the past 14 seasons and they've made it clear that if the leads want to keep doing it they will let them.

by Anonymousreply 228February 15, 2019 12:40 AM

How much longer will he keep shoving Ricardo Diaz down our throats?

by Anonymousreply 229February 15, 2019 12:43 AM

Holland just posted a pic of an elaborate floral arrangement in her house that she said isn't hers. They are clearly Jeff's flowers and Colton lives there so I would say a make-up is in the works.

by Anonymousreply 230February 15, 2019 1:52 AM

If true R230...Jeff is a stupid betch

by Anonymousreply 231February 15, 2019 2:25 AM

Looking at that picture those flowers are definitely from Jeff without a doubt including his signature flower. Well maybe the third time will be the charm. Guess it’s true that the divorce never went through.

by Anonymousreply 232February 15, 2019 2:43 AM

Unless Colto has been in nonstop therapy for his neediness...no R232.

by Anonymousreply 233February 15, 2019 2:46 AM

Wow! I think there’s definitely a possibility a reconciliation could be taking place between Jeff and Colton because Jeff put an entire pool of roses together for Colton too in their backyard. I thought they were getting a divorce???

by Anonymousreply 234February 15, 2019 4:07 AM

It'll really be different this time!!!

by Anonymousreply 235February 15, 2019 4:16 AM

Maybe if they stay off social media and keep things really private they might have a chance at making things work this time. Kind of surprised Jeff wants to try again though considering he was apparently the one that reignited the divorce proceedings.

by Anonymousreply 236February 15, 2019 4:52 AM

R236 BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PRIVATE? OFF SOCIAL MEDIA?

by Anonymousreply 237February 15, 2019 5:55 AM

Huh okay so it looks like Holland has let the cat out of the bag and the word on the street is actually true. This should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 238February 15, 2019 6:47 AM

Colto must be keeping his hole clean again.

by Anonymousreply 239February 15, 2019 8:25 AM

If they treated their marriage as an actual marriage they would be fine. You can't walk away the second it gets tough. That being said, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. I wish them well either way.

by Anonymousreply 240February 15, 2019 1:16 PM

[Quote] Greg Berlanti is the one that has a lot of pull in that situation.

I guess all those years on DC paid off then.

[Quote] Holland just posted a pic of an elaborate floral arrangement in her house that she said isn't hers. They are clearly Jeff's flowers and Colton lives there so I would say a make-up is in the works.

So that's one down. Who's next?? Maybe Ally??

by Anonymousreply 241February 15, 2019 3:08 PM

I’m wondering if maybe Jeff is okay with Colton’s Pokémon obsession right now because it might possibly be helping Colton with his anxiety and depression problems? Kind of like the lesser of two evils in a way and it’s actually pretty harmless just weird! LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 242February 15, 2019 4:10 PM

Unless Jeff hires an assistant JUST to texts Colton and send him gifts all day, it'll never work. I think Jeff's career is silly, but it's obviously very important to him and he works hard to be successful.

by Anonymousreply 243February 15, 2019 5:21 PM

It is a wierd obsession for a 30 yr old but he isn't in bed sleeping all day. He has gotten back into shape and he looks great and seems happier..hopefully it's not because he's not with Jeff and it's all gonna come crashing down when they get back together. For all we know Jeff is trying to get him back and Colton isn't interested. Jeff gives me serious controlling vibes.

by Anonymousreply 244February 15, 2019 6:03 PM

How is his job silly? It’s a job. A job that’s made him MILLIONS.

by Anonymousreply 245February 15, 2019 6:03 PM

Yes I am, r239, and it's beginning to itch.

by Anonymousreply 246February 15, 2019 6:08 PM

R245 yeah, I said he's very good at it, but I do think the fact that he's made millions off of giant, sometimes tacky looking floral displays is silly. Kudos to him.

by Anonymousreply 247February 15, 2019 6:15 PM

Colton has definitely been reciprocating Jeff’s feelings for while now but I agree that Jeff seems to be a little controlling. However, Jeff is extremely driven and has long term plans for his future that he’s working towards. It also seems like the majority of their problems have more to do with distance and Jeff having to leave the country for work frequently.

by Anonymousreply 248February 15, 2019 8:29 PM

So why doesn’t Colton go with him?

by Anonymousreply 249February 15, 2019 8:31 PM

R248 I'd say it's Colto being too much of a mess to deal with it

by Anonymousreply 250February 15, 2019 8:32 PM

I agree I think the travelling has alot to do with it. Their social media fighting always seemed to be when one of them was out of town. It's great he has long term goals but hopefully he has personal life goals in there too. If i recall in one of his sings he made a reference to following his last bf around the world and it ended badly. He rarely travels with Jeff. I'm sure alot of his baggage from his last relationship is spilling over into this one and that's never easy.

by Anonymousreply 251February 15, 2019 8:33 PM

Why is Colton crying and whining cause he’s away? He knew Jeff’s job and that he’s always away

by Anonymousreply 252February 15, 2019 8:35 PM

Maybe he thought he would be ok with it. Unfortunately it's always going to be apart of their relationship given their careers. If They want a family then that is gonna make things even more complicated for them.

by Anonymousreply 253February 15, 2019 8:40 PM

Because R252 he's a gaping hole of need. He should find an independently wealthy guy who doesn't have to work and can just faun over him 24/7

by Anonymousreply 254February 15, 2019 8:42 PM

r4 He's getting that rough trailer park trash look to him. Of course, that's where he did come from.

by Anonymousreply 255February 15, 2019 8:49 PM

I’ve seen and read several articles with Jeff where he says that he’s working very hard now towards his future and he does want a family. He’s realized that he doesn’t have to be in control of everything all the time like he thought and he’s now hired Managers, Associates, etc that he completely trusts. He also has offices in Beverly Hills, Paris and soon Pennsylvania so he’s very busy but he wants to be able to enjoy his future and not have to work his ass off so that’s what he’s striving for. I’m guessing that Colton obviously knows all of this so he should understand how this works and reasons why Jeff has to leave town, although I heard he was really upset when it turned out Jeff was gone for over a month in India this last time which I can’t really blame him for especially with Colton’s anxiety, depression and abandonment issues.

by Anonymousreply 256February 15, 2019 9:39 PM

Over a month is a long time for any relationship ever more so for one with cracks already in it. It seemed like once they got married he was basically always away for work. But you also can't have a family and still work in the capacity that you did before especially like Jeff does. I wish them the best, everyone deserves to be happy and while they are up and down it seems like they love eachother. Better to work out the kinks now if a family is in their future.

by Anonymousreply 257February 15, 2019 10:04 PM

R256 why is Colton so busy that he can't visit Jeff at gigs?

And I really don't think he's ready for parenthood. You have to be selfless and put someone else first 100% of the time

by Anonymousreply 258February 15, 2019 11:15 PM

He couldn’t even take care of a dog

by Anonymousreply 259February 15, 2019 11:18 PM

I have kids and a dog...they don't compare. I obviously don't know him but he seems to have a good heart. I think he would be a good dad, they both would.

by Anonymousreply 260February 15, 2019 11:26 PM

R260 Jeff is a workaholic and Colton needs constant attention and reassurance.

by Anonymousreply 261February 15, 2019 11:28 PM

If one can’t handle taking care of a dog and gets mad they wake you up at 10am you for sure can’t handle a kid.

by Anonymousreply 262February 15, 2019 11:32 PM

Colton is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 263February 15, 2019 11:33 PM

At what age can you train a child to be your personal paparazzi?

by Anonymousreply 264February 15, 2019 11:39 PM

If he's that needy and no one truly knows , then Jeff doesn't seem to care cos they keep making up. We can speculate all we want but only they know.

by Anonymousreply 265February 15, 2019 11:45 PM

I really wouldn't be surprised to discover they have a dom/sub relationship, where Jeff wields control and Colton delights in giving up control to Jeff. Normally the dominant takes care of and provides for the submissive's needs and the submissive follows the dominant's commands. That could become a problem when the submissive has endless needs, so matter how much a good dominant gives to and watches over the submissive, the hungry submissive is never satisfied.

Not that I know anything about this personally. (;

by Anonymousreply 266February 16, 2019 12:16 AM

They don’t have that ridiculous fantasy you just came up with. Please. Jeff isn’t even around

by Anonymousreply 267February 16, 2019 12:18 AM

Colton made a joke at a comic con that he had daddy issues as his character and real life then tried to laugh it off but on his face u could tell he regretted saying it. Jeff 100% control that relationship. Just with their body language u can see it.

by Anonymousreply 268February 16, 2019 12:21 AM

Nope. I see that Jeff would be the man and Colton the “wife” but not in the way you wanna make it sound.

by Anonymousreply 269February 16, 2019 12:24 AM

R16 - Wow! He is SO much more handsome (and I think he's handsome AF, period) with a genuine smile like that.

I wish all these instawhores would stop with the serious-faced, pucker-lipped bullshit. It's so dull.

by Anonymousreply 270February 16, 2019 12:29 AM

[Quote]But you also can't have a family and still work in the capacity

You definitely can, people do it all the time. Maybe you shouldn't, but that's a different point.

by Anonymousreply 271February 16, 2019 12:30 AM

Jeff is hard working and in order to deliver quality and elegance to his customers he needs complete isolation and concentration. He can't have some Pokemon loving bossy dirty holed bottom distracting him from posing petunias and displaying daffodils!

That is just bad business.

by Anonymousreply 272February 16, 2019 12:44 AM

I certainly can’t picture a Lance and Tom situation with Jeff and Colton because I’ve tried. I think there would definitely have to be a permanent nanny living in the house unless Jeff chose to stop working out of town and stayed strictly working out of his Beverly Hills office but Colton is no Tom Daly and I’m just not sure he’s ready for this type of commitment whereas Tom clearly was. I also think Jeff and Colton could really benefit from some marriage counseling.

by Anonymousreply 273February 16, 2019 1:57 AM

R273 Jeff and Colton could have benefited from knowing each other more than 5 minutes

by Anonymousreply 274February 16, 2019 2:32 AM

I definitely agree with that. They shouldn’t have gotten married so fast that’s for sure but since they did and obviously don’t seem to want to get divorced since they’ve both filed now and then cancelled maybe they should try marriage counseling because they definitely need some type of guidance. Maybe Colton can figure out how to handle Jeff’s job a little better instead of going sideways every time Jeff has to leave town for work and Jeff can gain some better understanding of Colton’s issues although I’m sure he’s very much aware of them already but it certainly couldn’t hurt!

by Anonymousreply 275February 16, 2019 4:38 AM

I don't know why they rushed with divorce proceedings. In California you sit it out for 6 months before getting the divorce. They should have went the trial separation route instead of this back and forth.

by Anonymousreply 276February 16, 2019 5:00 AM

From what I’ve heard it mostly had to do with the sudden death of Colton’s mother in which he impulsively filed for divorce because he apparently started shutting down and running away from everybody and everything which is entirely understandable. The back and forth on Jeff’s part seems to be more about frustration because he doesn’t know what Colton really wants or how to handle him but according to Colton’s family they know that nobody will ever love Colton the way that Jeff does which definitely seems to be true from everything that’s happened.

by Anonymousreply 277February 16, 2019 5:24 AM

I think Jeff is making a HUGE mistake if he takes Colton back because Colton is just not ready for marriage or even a relationship right now. I mean the only thing Colton seems to care about these days is living in a Pokeball and that today is Community Pokemongo day and he can’t sleep because he’s so excited about it while Jeff is planning a big show coming up in Italy showcasing himself. There is just no way this is ever going to work. I really hope Jeff changes his mind and decides to go through with the divorce because Colton is never going to grow up or become responsible again on his own as long as Colton knows he has Jeff looking out for him and that he can always depend on Jeff for everything. I get that Jeff loves Colton but this seems like in a weird way he’s actually enabling Colton to continue with his craziness/addiction and I doubt Jeff even realizes that he’s doing that. This is a bizarre situation.

by Anonymousreply 278February 16, 2019 9:38 AM

[quote]They want a family then that is gonna make things even more complicated for them.

I remember Colton always going on about wanting a baby for the longest time. I thought for sure he would be pregnant by now. But maybe not conceiving was the best thing for them considering their situation now but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 279February 16, 2019 10:26 AM

There was a reply from Colton on one of his tweets shortly after the wedding that they were pregnant so whether he was joking or they were and something happened....it would explain alot of his spiral last year if they did experience a loss.

by Anonymousreply 280February 16, 2019 12:23 PM

Colton. Can’t. Handle. A. Child.

Thank God they haven’t had one. When you’re upset and posting snaps aggravated that your dog woke you up at 11am from your beauty slumber, then you for sure don’t need to be having a child.

by Anonymousreply 281February 16, 2019 12:26 PM

[Quote] He should find an independently wealthy guy who doesn't have to work and can just faun over him 24/7

I can recommend that.

by Anonymousreply 282February 16, 2019 12:46 PM

[Quote] knows he has Jeff looking out for him and that he can always depend on Jeff for everything.

How does Jeff do that if he's a workaholic who's always out of town/the country?

by Anonymousreply 283February 16, 2019 12:48 PM

[Quote] At what age can you train a child to be your personal paparazzi?

That's what i'm currently trying to figure out!

by Anonymousreply 284February 16, 2019 2:59 PM

R283 Jeff works to keep making millions so one day he and his partner don’t ever have to worry about money. Jeff doesn’t expect Colton to work or anything if he doesn’t want to. He lets Colton do whatever he wants in the home he bought and Colto has access to money and all.

To me Colton is the issue.

by Anonymousreply 285February 16, 2019 3:02 PM

Really R267?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286February 16, 2019 3:03 PM

R285 I agree with you with the caveat that I think Colton is a work-in-progress. I believe he is really working on himself to his credit.

by Anonymousreply 287February 16, 2019 3:19 PM

Jeff does not let him do whatever he wants in their home. He made a comment about how he can't even leave a dish in the sink. He has one room where hes allowed to make a "mess". Nothing about that house is Coltons. I love how everyone says Colton is poor ...he has money. It shows him with a net worth of 4 mil...jeffs says 2 mil. Neither are hurting for cash. It's about making your relationship a priority also. They need to met in the middle of this if it's gonna work.

by Anonymousreply 288February 16, 2019 3:20 PM

Colton has already said not to believe what the internet says about net worth cause he wishes he had the number they claim.

What has he worked on to earn $4 million. He was not making a lot off Teen Wolf and isn’t off Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 289February 16, 2019 3:40 PM

And you’re nuts if you think a Florist for billion dollar weddings only has $2 million.

He probably made $2 million off that wedding alone.

by Anonymousreply 290February 16, 2019 3:41 PM

[Quote] He was not making a lot off Teen Wolf and isn’t off Arrow.

That's what the cons are for.

by Anonymousreply 291February 16, 2019 3:46 PM

He made millions off a few Comic cons? You guys are delusional

by Anonymousreply 292February 16, 2019 3:58 PM

R292 what?? no........who said anything about millions?!

by Anonymousreply 293February 16, 2019 4:59 PM

He’s super happy right now. Like a fucking 10 year old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 16, 2019 5:14 PM

Yeah he’s so happy because he’s playing Pokemongo with the community today. It seems like Colton needs a damn intervention at this point because he’s also spending a fortune on Pokémon packs, lunch boxes, hats, etc. I sure hope Jeff isn’t paying for all this craziness and how in the hell can Jeff be okay with this total lunacy? He can do so much better than Colton!

by Anonymousreply 295February 16, 2019 6:16 PM

Celebrity net worth sites are ALL BULLSHIT.

by Anonymousreply 296February 16, 2019 7:20 PM

R296 Colton said that himself.

There was one a few years ago claiming he was worth over $30 million and he laughed.

by Anonymousreply 297February 16, 2019 7:22 PM

Maybe Jeff thinks that this is just a phase that Colton is going through right now and that he’s going to snap out of it so that’s why he’s going along with it because Colton has so many other issues to be concerned about that this one is relatively minor???

by Anonymousreply 298February 16, 2019 7:23 PM

If Jeff thinks this is going to get better, he's a moron. In the two years they've known each other, it's been more off than on. And after looking at Colton's super sad insta posts, I'm really glad it was my busy season at work when Pokemon Go became a thing.

by Anonymousreply 299February 16, 2019 7:29 PM

The money is definitely Jeff’s and Jeff bought that house for he and Colton a couple of months after they started seeing each other. I remember Colton and Ally talking about it on IG back then and Colton posted a picture inside their new house that he’s obviously now deleted where Jeff said “Welcome Home baby and this is what you deserve and so much more” or something like that. He also talked about it on one of his many 4 am rants while he was waiting for Postmates to deliver his Taco Bell and trying to hide it from Jeff which was just completely insane.

by Anonymousreply 300February 16, 2019 8:02 PM

There's no reason to order Taco Bell when you live in LA R300. WE HAVE SO MANY BETTER OPTIONS

by Anonymousreply 301February 16, 2019 8:06 PM

If Jeff wants a partner, he needs someone emotionally past the age of 13

by Anonymousreply 302February 16, 2019 8:07 PM

R301 but Colton LIVES in LA but i from elsewhere. He probably ate Taco Bell and loves it.

by Anonymousreply 303February 16, 2019 8:07 PM

R303 half of the city is a transplant, myself included.

by Anonymousreply 304February 16, 2019 8:10 PM

Yup. That’s why the natives hate y’all. I visit every May and a lot of them hate you “wannabes” ruining their home city

by Anonymousreply 305February 16, 2019 8:15 PM

Thanks R305. Go take a scientology test

by Anonymousreply 306February 16, 2019 8:43 PM

It’s true. LA natives are sick of you all invading. Same as many NYC natives.

by Anonymousreply 307February 16, 2019 8:45 PM

It's Colton's fault for making the city look so glamorous on his IG stories

by Anonymousreply 308February 16, 2019 8:55 PM

Why can't these rich, famous-y people just be "a couple" for several years and THEN (maybe) decide to get married. Things need to happen so "instantly" now...it's never a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 309February 16, 2019 9:22 PM

R309 to be fair, all the messiness that is "so Hollywood" like moving fast happens every day in the world, you just dont hear about "Becky on Facebook" getting engaged after 2 weeks

by Anonymousreply 310February 16, 2019 9:25 PM

Remember when colton started dating jeff and everyone on here kept saying how he can do so much better than him....now it's the other way around. I agree the Pokemon thing is a bit much but we also see 30 sec videos out of a 24 hr day. He's up and out of the house...he wasn't even doing that for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 311February 16, 2019 11:45 PM

R311 he posted stories on his Instagram bragging about all the Pokémon he caught today and now he’s gonna go evolve them

by Anonymousreply 312February 16, 2019 11:51 PM

A few days ago when Colton posted the picture of him walking with his friend dressed as a Pokémon my Instagram was laggy so before the picture loaded only the description was available. "Image may contain 1 person standing, child and outdoor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313February 16, 2019 11:57 PM

[Quote] everyone on here

Steady on.

This thread is kept going by less than a handful of posters:

Dirty Hole.

Colton.

Jeff taking Colton Back!!!

by Anonymousreply 314February 17, 2019 12:47 AM

Well at least Im not out here pulling stunts like Jussie Smollett

by Anonymousreply 315February 17, 2019 1:06 AM

The sad part is that Jeff keeps thinking / hoping Colton is going to change but the truth is they never knew each other well enough to get married in the first place. I don’t think Jeff had a clue Colton had so many emotional problems and the age difference certainly doesn’t help. Jeff seems to be ready for marriage and a family even though he’s a workaholic but that’s manageable whereas Colton most definitely is not and I’m not sure he ever will be. I think if Jeff finally called it quits with Colton it might force Colton to start doing things differently and make better choices.

by Anonymousreply 316February 17, 2019 2:04 AM

What do you mean, R316? They got engaged after 6 weeks! Plenty of time /s

by Anonymousreply 317February 17, 2019 5:33 AM

Some really bad news to report.

All the Pokemon that Colto caught today were stolen from him.

Luckily Colto was not hurt and he was able to give a description of his assailants to the police.

Suspects include:

1. Male, early 20s, blue hair. Wearing some form of a uniform with a large red "R" on the chest.

2. Female, early 20s, long red hair. Wearing some form of a uniform with a large red "R" on the chest.

3. Talking cat. Distinguished by walking on two legs instead of all four.

4. Big blue blob. Possibly retarded.

Police have released a sketch composite:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 17, 2019 7:44 AM

[Quote] The sad part is that Jeff keeps thinking / hoping Colton is going to change

Does Jeff keeps thinking / hoping Jeff is going to change?

[Quote] Jeff seems to be ready for marriage and a family even though he’s a workaholic but that’s manageable

How is that manageable? Someone upthread claimed that Jeff opened a third business location. The more locations he has to oversee, the more work, travel etc.

by Anonymousreply 319February 17, 2019 12:05 PM

Colto just can't win for losing.

Unclean hole and all.

by Anonymousreply 320February 17, 2019 8:04 PM

I think Colton's eyebrows trouble him.

by Anonymousreply 321February 17, 2019 8:25 PM

R318 i see what you did there lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322February 17, 2019 8:50 PM

Someone posted a pic today who met Colton at Starbucks and have to say he looked gorgeous. He's lost the weight, and wasn't Facetuned to hell. Definitely hasnt had fillers in his face, he edits his face so much in pics he gives that appearance.

by Anonymousreply 323February 17, 2019 11:08 PM

I saw that too but unfortunately the guy went Private after everybody started bombarding him with questions so now we can’t post the picture. I agree Colton looked really good and wasn’t Pokémoned out like he had been for the last couple of weeks and it was really nice to see for a change.

by Anonymousreply 324February 17, 2019 11:58 PM

She looked fine.

Talk about exaggerating

by Anonymousreply 325February 17, 2019 11:59 PM

Well that explains why I couldn't find the picture to post here. Hopefully he is feeling better about himself and can lay off the face tune. He looks happy and healthy

by Anonymousreply 326February 18, 2019 12:50 AM

Yeah he does. I wish that guy didn’t go Private though because he was giving out some information before he realized it. LOL!! He apparently was out with someone but I wasn’t able to find out who before that guy realized what he was doing. I did recognize that hat though! He looked great!

by Anonymousreply 327February 18, 2019 5:57 AM

I have a feeling he was with Jeff, the LA hat's in their stories are a hint. I noticed he had his faced concealed..maybe at Coltons request so no one could figure out what store he worked at.

by Anonymousreply 328February 18, 2019 12:16 PM

Yeah I agree I think Colton was with Jeff too and I thought it was really strange how that guy concealed his face especially since his face is on his profile. LOL! Jeff’s sleeping swans were another dead giveaway. I’m glad that they’re trying to work things out since they clearly still love each other and obviously don’t want to get divorced.

by Anonymousreply 329February 18, 2019 7:07 PM

Trainwreck Part 3!

by Anonymousreply 330February 18, 2019 7:26 PM

Jeff stories just showed him to be somewhere tropical. Guess we shall see soon if Colton is there bc you know he will document being away on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 331February 18, 2019 8:31 PM

I like our Colty and always wish him the best. He should get out of LA for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 332February 18, 2019 11:35 PM

I think Colton should get out of major cities and live a quiet, calm life. Not everyone should be in cities.

by Anonymousreply 333February 18, 2019 11:51 PM

I'm not sure it's the cities that are not good for him. If anything he should be off social media, he cares to much about what people think about him.

by Anonymousreply 334February 19, 2019 2:28 AM

R334 cities aren’t meant for everyone. Most people don’t live in cities and many don’t want to.

Someone who cares about what people think, and suffers from crippling anxiety and has that fear of being around too many people has no business living in LA.

by Anonymousreply 335February 19, 2019 2:34 AM

Where exactly is everyone wanting Colton to move to?? Canada??

by Anonymousreply 336February 19, 2019 2:51 PM

[quote]Where exactly is everyone wanting Colton to move to??

I heard he is very interested in setting up in roots in either the Jhoto or Kalos regions.

by Anonymousreply 337February 19, 2019 6:32 PM

He should stay in the Midwest. Slower calmer pace.

by Anonymousreply 338February 19, 2019 6:33 PM

I have anxiety, live in a town so small it doesn't have a stop light and still have days where I struggle to leave the house. It doesn't matter where u live.

by Anonymousreply 339February 19, 2019 7:06 PM

But he also has that phobia of being around a lot of people R339

by Anonymousreply 340February 19, 2019 7:53 PM

It looks like Jeff and Colton are in Turks and Caicos but for some weird reason Colton isn’t documenting it like he normally does and Jeff isn’t even showing his face in his IG stories which is even weirder! Those two are seriously so confusing!

by Anonymousreply 341February 20, 2019 1:48 AM

So things will be lovely and perfect while they're on vacation and the second Jeff goes back to work, Colton will be crying in front of a mirror eating rocky road ice cream out of the tub, asking why Jeff doesn't love him.

by Anonymousreply 342February 20, 2019 2:02 AM

Colton’s not with Jeff. He went to the Vanity Fair Party for the Oscars tonight but in that picture he posted his eyes look totally dead. Something is very off with Colton.

by Anonymousreply 343February 20, 2019 7:08 AM

Tragic jacket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 20, 2019 7:23 AM

Wow! Tragic everything and what an awkward pose for Colton. I agree he looks very dead inside his eyes. I wonder if he gets paid for those appearances because he clearly doesn’t want to be there???

by Anonymousreply 345February 20, 2019 7:43 AM

who is he??

what has he done? I do not know him...

by Anonymousreply 346February 20, 2019 7:47 AM

Because VANITY FAIR needs a CW actor at their event. R345

by Anonymousreply 347February 20, 2019 7:54 AM

Maybe he can go flip houses, his career seems terminally stalled.

by Anonymousreply 348February 20, 2019 8:20 AM

So is this some Arrow thing because of that ugly red jacket and he’s getting paid for it as a part of his job? It actually looks like he’s possibly been crying and used that shiny filter to mask that. He certainly isn’t happy that’s for sure. Maybe he wasn’t able to go to Turks and Caicos with Jeff because of Arrow???

by Anonymousreply 349February 20, 2019 8:24 AM

Colton isn't with Jeff in Turks, seems like he's there alone unless he's just not filming who he is there with. Same resort they stayed at last time. If he is alone that's kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 350February 20, 2019 10:03 AM

Every picture I’ve seen with Colton from that event is just sad. It looks like he was there alone and didn’t stay for very long. Guess he was there for the CW (Arrow) representative and must have been the only one because I didn’t see Stephen or anybody else from Arrow. I feel bad for Colton if he couldn’t go with Jeff because of work but more than likely Jeff arranged the trip as a surprise for Colton and didn’t tell him in time which is typical of Jeff and his romantic spontaneity which Colton has talked about before in Interviews.

by Anonymousreply 351February 20, 2019 10:36 AM

The shit he wears...

I swear!

by Anonymousreply 352February 20, 2019 11:21 AM

If Jeff did plan it he very well could've rescheduled it...seems like he went to just get away. maybe they are not getting back together as everyone thinks. I don't get why he would go to the same place they stayed at together, who would want to do that? Depressing. He will be in Italy in a couple days so he must be going straight there.

by Anonymousreply 353February 20, 2019 2:03 PM

Jeff's most recent post screams break up. He's taking time for himself on vacation, alone.

by Anonymousreply 354February 20, 2019 4:59 PM

I thought Colton looked great last night. He left the full face of make up at home thank God. He doesn't need it and it never looks right.

by Anonymousreply 355February 20, 2019 5:10 PM

I thought Colton looked terrible.

by Anonymousreply 356February 20, 2019 5:52 PM

Looks like Colton lead Jeff on again and then backed out. Why am I not surprised. 🙄🙄 Typical Colton. I sure hope this time it’s for good and Jeff completely moves on and doesn’t even stay in contact with Colton at all because that way he won’t continue to fall for Colton’s drama. That man needs some serious help and I agree he looks very dead in his eyes and unhappy but he brought it all on himself and I can’t feel sorry for him. You continue to play with people’s hearts and you’re going to get hurt yourself.

by Anonymousreply 357February 20, 2019 6:02 PM

R354 Agreed. He must be reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 358February 20, 2019 7:18 PM

Typical Colton? Are u saying this bc u know him or pretending to know how a stranger lives his life?

by Anonymousreply 359February 20, 2019 8:36 PM

No I don’t know him but the word on the street is Colton keeps playing with Jeff’s heart and leading him on because Jeff is still completely in love with Colton and Colton supposedly still loves Jeff too. However, every time Jeff tries to reconcile and fix things Colton agrees and wants to work things out but then ends up backing out for whatever reason and hurts Jeff all over again. He’s just an emotional wreck and I think Jeff can do so much better and Colton needs therapy.

by Anonymousreply 360February 20, 2019 9:01 PM

I don't think Colton knows what a structured family is. He didn't come from one . I'm sure he would benefit from therapy, I believe I read once that he did have a therapist. If he has stopped going he clearly needs to go back and perhaps he and Jeff would benefit going together. It's helpful to have a neutral party involved. Friends choose sides and just makes it messy. On the other end of it we really don't k ow what's happening. It's rumors, and it seems that they will always stay quiet about it which I can respect.

by Anonymousreply 361February 20, 2019 9:14 PM

Colto doesn't need to know what a structured family is... he has fast food, Pokemon and farts!

by Anonymousreply 362February 21, 2019 8:58 AM

The jacket isn't too bad.

by Anonymousreply 363February 21, 2019 10:37 AM

Zach is single now. A chance for colton???

by Anonymousreply 364February 21, 2019 11:07 AM

Colton is an overpraised short white man. He WAS gorgeous.

It’s been a while since he’s been though. And he has almost zero talent.

by Anonymousreply 365February 21, 2019 6:08 PM

R344 The way he's hunched is like he's in pain. I hope that he gets whatever help that he needs.

by Anonymousreply 366February 22, 2019 1:09 AM

He's off to another pre Oscar party. I'm starting to wonder if Jeff had this vacation planned so they could go away together but Colton wanted to be out and about at these parties. I know it's hard to balance work and relationships sometimes but if this is what happened he made the wrong choice.

by Anonymousreply 367February 22, 2019 3:08 AM

Vacations won't fix a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 368February 22, 2019 3:49 AM

I think Jeff finally got tired of Colton’s games and constantly leading him on and then backing out, all the back and forth craziness, just like I keep hearing about and Jeff’s IG picture of him in Turks and Caicos with that caption really looks like that’s what’s been going on. Jeff sounds completely wiped out and just wants to “Breathe and hit reset” so I think drama queen Colton might’ve finally pushed Jeff too far especially after the Valentine’s Day surprise Jeff put together for Colton.

by Anonymousreply 369February 22, 2019 5:07 AM

Why Colton is so famous? 🤔 Why he is famous is a mistery to me. He has more followers than Matt bomer, Zach quinto, Jesse Tyler Ferguson..!!!

by Anonymousreply 370February 22, 2019 6:41 AM

Because of his youth, Teen Wolf R370 and his openness and embrace of Twitter/Instagram he got all of the younger fans that actually make up the bulk of those services.

He has a completely different base.

by Anonymousreply 371February 22, 2019 7:54 AM

wtf happen to her face, that shit look old

by Anonymousreply 372February 22, 2019 8:06 AM

R371 i'm sure Arrow helped too.

by Anonymousreply 373February 22, 2019 11:44 AM

Colton's very relatable (Anxiety, Body image, #Metoo, Fibromyalgia).

by Anonymousreply 374February 22, 2019 3:45 PM

[Quote] constantly leading him on and then backing out

Backing out of what, dear? Jeff's a jetsetting florist. He's not waiting around for anybody, save maybe his high paying clients.

At most, Colton's backed out of answering a few FaceTime calls because the fast food deliveryman was at the door.

by Anonymousreply 375February 22, 2019 3:52 PM

Fun night out at the @cadillac Oscar party. Loving this outfit by @triplerrr_official styled by @soniayoungstyle ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376February 23, 2019 1:23 PM

[quote] a jetsetting florist

LOL

by Anonymousreply 377February 23, 2019 1:25 PM

A millionaire florist. Love how you all try dissing a man doing better than all of you.

Colton looks awful.

by Anonymousreply 378February 23, 2019 4:21 PM

Colton is trying way too hard to pretend like he’s okay when he clearly is anything but. That outfit is worse than the red jacket disaster from Vanity Fair. I’m afraid to see what he actually ends up wearing to the Oscars tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 379February 23, 2019 5:55 PM

He actually GOES to the Oscars? A nobody like him gets to sit with Meryl, Glenn, and Julia?

by Anonymousreply 380February 23, 2019 6:00 PM

He doesn't go to the Oscars. He usually goes to Elton John's Aid Foundation's viewing party.

by Anonymousreply 381February 23, 2019 6:04 PM

R378 we can respect that he's built a fortune doing it while still thinking it's silly. When you think of ways to get rich and famous, nobody thinks "florist"

Good for him, but still...

by Anonymousreply 382February 23, 2019 6:26 PM

The but still is meaningless and of no importance. He’s made millions. You haven’t. Period.

And it’s no more silly than someone making money off of taking photos.

PS Colton doesn’t look good. And I don’t mean just the outfit. His face hasn’t looked truly good In a while.

by Anonymousreply 383February 23, 2019 7:12 PM

Wow! Poor Colton! What has happened to him lately? That is one very unhappy looking young man and the earring he’s wearing looks absolutely ridiculous!!!

by Anonymousreply 384February 24, 2019 2:10 AM

Are you talking about this subtle earring?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385February 24, 2019 2:14 AM

Who is Colto's stylist?

Ralph Furley????

by Anonymousreply 386February 24, 2019 11:14 AM

R386 There's a quality of desperation about it.

by Anonymousreply 387February 24, 2019 12:01 PM

I agree Colton looks mentally unwell and the posing is awful. But I actually like the red jacket.

Who is the greedhead money-worshipper going on endlessly about Jeff’s bank account as if that makes him beyond reproach? Donald Trump has a bunch of money too, you know.

I respect that Jeff has made an apparently great career for himself doing something artistic that he loves. But his dollars in the bank are no measure of happiness.

by Anonymousreply 388February 24, 2019 1:22 PM

let him have his Restalyn fun, she aint got that many good years left.

by Anonymousreply 389February 24, 2019 2:19 PM

After seeing this picture of Chord Overstreet I realize I'm too hard on Colton. At least he hasn't hit the wall as hard as Chord has.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390February 24, 2019 9:21 PM

They both look like shit

by Anonymousreply 391February 24, 2019 9:22 PM

I agree. I honestly didn't believe that was Chord! Yikes! Colton looks great to me, he went through a chubby phase during a stressful time in his life....i can't shame him for that. Who am I to judge.

by Anonymousreply 392February 24, 2019 10:46 PM

R390 The prettier they are, the harder they age.

by Anonymousreply 393February 24, 2019 10:50 PM

At Elton John's viewing party. The jacket is too short.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394February 25, 2019 1:08 AM

And of course not one of you bitches will reference that Colton's no longer a fattie. Not even an inch will you give.

by Anonymousreply 395February 25, 2019 1:12 AM

Like I said, Ralph Furley must be dressing him.

Those god awful shoes!!!!

by Anonymousreply 396February 25, 2019 1:18 AM

[quote]And of course not one of you bitches will reference that Colton's no longer a fattie. Not even an inch will you give.

Loosen your spanx, Colto.

by Anonymousreply 397February 25, 2019 1:20 AM

Too short?? The jacket fits exactly where it's supposed to. And I will say it...hes lost the 30ish lbs he gained and he looks great! I also like the shoes, when you put them together it spells 'love '. Out of all the outfits the past couple days this one is the best.

by Anonymousreply 398February 25, 2019 2:17 AM

He looks like you'd heard the sound of porcelain cracking if he smiled - does Colto botox?

by Anonymousreply 399February 25, 2019 2:24 AM

I don't think so..most likely foundation.

by Anonymousreply 400February 25, 2019 2:30 AM

No-one loses midriff flab and still keeps it in their face, so that's either a good angle or a male corset.

by Anonymousreply 401February 25, 2019 2:45 AM

So his face is still fat now? Damn, he just can't win.

by Anonymousreply 402February 25, 2019 2:48 AM

Fat hands too.

by Anonymousreply 403February 25, 2019 3:06 AM

His face doesn’t look good. Idc how much you wanna claim it

by Anonymousreply 404February 25, 2019 3:49 AM

R398 = Ralph Furley

by Anonymousreply 405February 25, 2019 5:13 AM

Fat fuck face not even a pound of foundation can help him Look good!

by Anonymousreply 406February 25, 2019 5:17 AM

Colton Underwood is trying to get all up in Colton Haynes. Knew that guy was gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407February 25, 2019 5:32 AM

It’s really sad because Colton doesn’t even smile anymore and all I’ve seen is him complaining about having to attend Oscar parties this week. He was happy again when he and Jeff reconciled and he had his smile back. I wonder what happened this time that caused them to break up again?

by Anonymousreply 408February 25, 2019 5:43 AM

R407 never heard of him but he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 409February 25, 2019 10:19 AM

[quote]never heard of him but he's cute.

He's the current Bachelor and people keep tweeting Colton Haynes thinking he's Colton Underwood.

by Anonymousreply 410February 25, 2019 10:21 AM

I stopped watching The Bachelor a few years ago. Same fucking formula every time.

by Anonymousreply 411February 25, 2019 10:22 AM

coltonlhaynes joined Twitter in 2010 but coltonhaynes didn't join until 2014. How queer.

by Anonymousreply 412February 25, 2019 1:37 PM

Colton seems so uncomfortable. I saw a couple of pictures of him sitting with some guy at Elton John’s party last night who I don’t recognize and he’s sitting with both of his hands in his lap, facing forward looking like a good little boy, very awkward and not even smiling at all. He didn’t smile for a selfie with that guy either. There’s just something really off about Colton.

by Anonymousreply 413February 25, 2019 5:37 PM

He just seems sad to me. I wish those two would just figure it out. I think Colton wants to be with Jeff but something is obviously wrong. I was expecting alot of pictures and stories from him as he used to at events but this week he was quiet.

by Anonymousreply 414February 25, 2019 5:43 PM

My Guess is Because He's going through a divorce, some are better at hiding it than others.

by Anonymousreply 415February 25, 2019 5:53 PM

He looks like shit. Some of you think THATS hot?!

by Anonymousreply 416February 25, 2019 5:57 PM

I agree he just looks incredibly sad and depressed. It didn’t seem like he really wanted to be out at these parties this week either and more of an obligation. In practically everything I’ve seen with Colton lately, except for when he’s out playing Pokemongo his body language reads that he’s very shut down. I’m also getting the feeling that he really doesn’t want this divorce and I wish there was some way he and Jeff could make their marriage work. Jeff doesn’t seem depressed though although he could just be hiding it better than Colton.

by Anonymousreply 417February 25, 2019 8:07 PM

Do you believe Colton has an anxiety disorder?

by Anonymousreply 418February 25, 2019 8:10 PM

Colton has been open about his anxiety

by Anonymousreply 419February 25, 2019 8:13 PM

It sounds like Colton is still having a problem with what people are saying about him and the criticism of how he’s changed and he’s posting old pictures of himself on his IG stories again. Something tells me that Colton’s anxiety and insecurities have a lot to do with his marital problems with Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 420February 25, 2019 9:25 PM

R420 then he’s been having marital issues since before he was married.

by Anonymousreply 421February 25, 2019 9:27 PM

@ejaf Oscar Party - My favorite event of the year. So great seeing my friends @davidfurnish & @eltonjohn & love supporting this incredible foundation ❤️❤️❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422February 26, 2019 11:16 AM

R442 You mean Colty's makeup foundation?

by Anonymousreply 423February 26, 2019 11:17 AM

How do his friends let him leave the house looking like that?

by Anonymousreply 424February 26, 2019 11:20 AM

I mean R424, what do you think they did when he said "Hey, I'm engaged after 6 weeks"

by Anonymousreply 425February 26, 2019 5:45 PM

Apparently Colton was playing Pokemongo throughout the evening at Elton John’s viewing party for the Oscars and he showed up there alone. It sounds like Colton really needs an intervention. I mean it’s obviously his escape for anxiety/depression, etc but that’s taking it a little too far and ridiculous! It’s no wonder this last reconciliation fell apart because how can poor Jeff compete with Pikachu, Charizard, etc???? LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 426February 26, 2019 6:03 PM

He showed up alone but had many of his close friends there. I think the Pokemon game is a distraction, better than drugs or alcohol. He will be fine, not everything he does needs to be magnified as an issue.

by Anonymousreply 427February 26, 2019 6:44 PM

He’s a mess and fat.

by Anonymousreply 428February 26, 2019 6:47 PM

Colton certainly isn’t a happy man these days that’s for sure and I agree that Pokemongo is a distraction for him. I’m just wondering how long he’s going to postpone and hide from his real problems because there’s no way he’s ever going to be able to have another relationship unless he finally deals with his issues and insecurities. Colton needs to start dealing with reality or every relationship he has will eventually fail just like what finally happened with Jeff. I feel bad for Colton because he seems to be isolating himself and with his issues that’s probably not a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 429February 26, 2019 8:01 PM

Colto just needs to walk away from Hollywood for awhile.

Take some "me time." Go on a journey of self discovery.

Perhaps he should start in the Hoenn or Sinnoh regions.

by Anonymousreply 430February 26, 2019 10:43 PM

Leave Colton Alone!

by Anonymousreply 431March 2, 2019 12:09 AM

Fat mess

by Anonymousreply 432March 2, 2019 12:10 AM

We're just about done with Colton anyway. His sell-by date is expired.

by Anonymousreply 433March 2, 2019 12:34 AM

Colton looks meh. He will never look like this again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 2, 2019 12:48 AM

There's not one of you assholes who wouldn't want to be him or fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 435March 2, 2019 1:36 AM

I wouldn’t wanna be him at all.

by Anonymousreply 436March 2, 2019 2:13 AM

I wouldn't want to be him either but I'd love to have his opportunities.

I'd make wiser choices.

by Anonymousreply 437March 2, 2019 2:38 AM

Is it a good thing or a bad thing that he Yahoo'd himself?

by Anonymousreply 438March 2, 2019 4:49 AM

I feel bad for Colton because he seems to be isolating himself and only focusing on Pokemongo and hanging out at the Pier with kids. I’m not sure he’s ever going to find anybody who is willing to put up with all of his problems and be able to be in a stable relationship? It doesn’t seem like Tralton is even a thing anymore either and that’s sad because I feel like Colton really needs his closest friends right about now but both Travis and Ally are living their lives and Colton doesn’t seem to fit in anymore. Never thought I would see the day that happened!

by Anonymousreply 439March 2, 2019 7:24 AM

Colto has a child's heart

by Anonymousreply 440March 2, 2019 7:31 AM

Like me ?

by Anonymousreply 441March 2, 2019 11:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 2, 2019 12:04 PM

Thankfully, one stable thing Colton seems to have in his life right now is Holland but I’m not sure he’s actually living with her anymore. I think he might have gotten his own apartment which is a great step in finally putting his life back together. Maybe he might even be able to buy his own home again one day down the road!

by Anonymousreply 443March 2, 2019 10:12 PM

Did he sell his previous home?

by Anonymousreply 444March 2, 2019 10:25 PM

Is the divorce on or off?

by Anonymousreply 445March 2, 2019 11:23 PM

They need to get it over with. They are becoming the Ben Affleck & Jen Garner of the gays, spending 10 years getting a divorce from a marriage that no one thought would work out.

by Anonymousreply 446March 2, 2019 11:28 PM

The house he was living in with Jeff was actually purchased by Jeff for Colton last year. From the way it looks now Jeff has taken sole possession of the house and Jeff’s parents are staying there with him or they were anyway because Jeff’s in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 447March 2, 2019 11:52 PM

R446 well at least Colton doesn't have any atrocious tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 448March 3, 2019 4:59 AM

YET

by Anonymousreply 449March 3, 2019 5:12 AM

He has two small tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450March 3, 2019 5:25 AM

But not shit like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451March 3, 2019 7:11 AM

Sorry, but I'd gladly wake up next to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452March 3, 2019 9:12 AM

R452 broken link

by Anonymousreply 453March 4, 2019 7:25 AM

Orange ya glad u don’t travel as much as I do?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454March 4, 2019 11:32 AM

Orange ya glad I cleaned the skid marks outta my drawers?

by Anonymousreply 455March 5, 2019 4:20 AM

Can't wait to see them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456March 5, 2019 5:42 AM

I’m just gonna leave this here so I can remember the best day of my life @prideofgypsies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457March 5, 2019 11:15 AM

Aww at Hoechlin being all supportive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458March 6, 2019 10:12 AM

OMG . It is not too late to undo whatever he has done to his face. The photo at r457 shows him with a natural jawline. He didn't naturally progress from that to the face at r458 in just 5 years. He is a handsome guy and needs to lay off all the cosmetic sh*t.

by Anonymousreply 459March 6, 2019 3:11 PM

Someone get Colto his Emotional Support Pikachu.  Arrow is ending next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460March 6, 2019 10:51 PM

Gurl you( his career) in danger

by Anonymousreply 461March 6, 2019 11:23 PM

I've never watched any of Colton's show but I look forward to his next series regular gig.

by Anonymousreply 462March 6, 2019 11:24 PM

I hope he saved his coins...no more selling bussy Colton!

by Anonymousreply 463March 6, 2019 11:24 PM

About time they canceled that Arrow shit.

Though about 5 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 464March 7, 2019 1:35 AM

R462 Teen Wolf is alright if you're only watching for the shirtless scenes. And Colton was pretty cute in The Gates too.

by Anonymousreply 465March 7, 2019 3:41 AM

who is mr hayes? what has he done? of importance? looks like a B porn star

by Anonymousreply 466March 7, 2019 3:49 AM

You better put some respect on Colton's name. 10 years ago he changed the game, Dataloungers were beating off to him more than any other twink in history!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467March 7, 2019 4:14 AM

R467 There's always a new batch of twinks. Sorry, Colty, best figure something else out hun.

by Anonymousreply 468March 7, 2019 11:16 AM

Sad to hear the news that #Arrow will be ending after Season 8. What an incredible ride this has been. Thank you to all the fans out there who supported us along the way. ❤️❤️❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469March 8, 2019 12:24 AM

Send in the bonbons R469!

by Anonymousreply 470March 8, 2019 12:27 AM

Anyone think Colton could end up on another show? He did partake in Ryan Murphy show.

by Anonymousreply 471March 8, 2019 1:27 AM

R471 I don't see why not. I always thought at some stage he'd start vlogging on YouTube. Especially when he was traveling so frequently.

by Anonymousreply 472March 8, 2019 2:16 AM

I hope he gets more work after Arrow. I like Colton - he seems a bit lost, but there's a genuineness and honesty to him. I think he has incredibly low self-esteem, which is difficult to understand when he's so beautiful looking. I can't understand why some of you are so mean in your comments.

by Anonymousreply 473March 8, 2019 2:20 AM

Colto maybe able to get work but a lot of that is going to depend on clean he can keep his shorts and free from skid marks.

by Anonymousreply 474March 8, 2019 3:04 AM

Is something wrong with Colton? He took this photo and while he looks more muscular, its like his body is "off", like the muscles or something is out of alignment.

I'm not saying this to be mean, the minute I saw this photo I thought "Somethings not right here"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 9, 2019 5:31 PM

BUMP FOR COLTO

by Anonymousreply 476March 16, 2019 6:20 PM

He's been pretty quiet.

by Anonymousreply 477March 16, 2019 10:03 PM

This month is the1 year anniversary of Colton’s mom’s passing so that might explain him being so quiet. I saw a post from his brother and comments from both Jeff and Colton. I can’t believe it’s been a year already since she’s been gone and my heart is breaking for Colton. Plus the sudden cancellation of Arrow was probably not what he was expecting.

by Anonymousreply 478March 17, 2019 2:43 AM

[Quote] Plus the sudden cancellation of Arrow was probably not what he was expecting.

Hasn't the show been on for 8 seasons? Was it really that big of a shock?

by Anonymousreply 479March 17, 2019 4:49 AM

He is actually doing well. He is not focusing so much on social media and is in Vancouver filming. Jeff is still in the picture they are just keeping things private.

by Anonymousreply 480March 17, 2019 1:46 PM

he is doing well. Not focusing so much on social media and taking care of himself. He is in Vancouver filming. Jeff is also still in the picture they are just keeping things private.

by Anonymousreply 481March 17, 2019 1:47 PM

R480 good to know. Sounds like he's doing better.

by Anonymousreply 482March 17, 2019 2:07 PM

Why do they keep breaking up in public then reuniting in private? Drama

by Anonymousreply 483March 18, 2019 12:31 AM

Coltons following Jeff again on IG. I give them credit for trying. They just need to stay together and work through issues they have it will only make their marriage stronger.

by Anonymousreply 484March 18, 2019 12:46 AM

How can they stay together when Jeff's jetting all over the world, blooming for whoever meets his quote.

by Anonymousreply 485March 18, 2019 12:49 AM

Neither have spoken about their breakups so I would have to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 486March 18, 2019 1:02 AM

Colto is doing fine.

He's just been busy the last few weeks trying to tame a wild Arbok he caught.

by Anonymousreply 487March 18, 2019 1:12 AM

he is following Jeff again on IG

by Anonymousreply 488March 18, 2019 1:48 AM

I think they’re in a pretty good place right now and Jeff seems to be more focused on family lately since he got back from Italy. Pretty sure he went to see Colton in Vancouver and his parents in Utah. I also saw him wearing his wedding rings again even though he’s trying to coceal them which is pretty hard to do! LOL!! I’m glad they’re staying off social media and staying private because it’s so much better for their marriage and Colton seems to be focusing on himself and staying away from the negative comments which is a really positive step for Colton.

by Anonymousreply 489March 18, 2019 1:55 AM

Are you stalking this Jeff guy, R489?

by Anonymousreply 490March 18, 2019 2:02 AM

I want to cuddle with Colton. Is that so wrong?

He looks like he'd be a cuddler.

by Anonymousreply 491March 18, 2019 2:49 AM

Ha Ha!! No of course I’m not stocking him. Just mutual contacts and information throughout the Community. Jeff is a pretty amazing guy and really adores Colton!

by Anonymousreply 492March 18, 2019 2:51 AM

Oh god. “stalking” I’m such an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 493March 18, 2019 3:08 AM

R485 lol I love the way you worded that.

R493 as long as you're not Olivia Jade dumb.

by Anonymousreply 494March 18, 2019 6:15 AM

RUN JEFF RUNNNNN

by Anonymousreply 495March 18, 2019 8:31 AM

So Arrow is ending and Jeff will be working. How long til the next split because Colton can't be alone for a day?

by Anonymousreply 496March 18, 2019 9:00 AM

I really don't think it will be that difficult for Colton to find another acting job.

by Anonymousreply 497March 18, 2019 9:06 AM

Colton is back to following Jeff on IG. I give them credit for trying to make it work. I think staying private will be the key. I'm not one to wish unhappiness on someone so good for them.

by Anonymousreply 498March 18, 2019 1:02 PM

R498 How many times should they try though? Ross and Rachel on and off isn't cute .

They've been together about 2 years and broken up at least twice

by Anonymousreply 499March 18, 2019 8:35 PM

I've seen couples go through worse and end up ok. Problem is they married to soon , they are basically dating and learning about eachother married. Works for some I guess but not all. But they do need to spend quality time together, clearly they both travel alot for work but family has to come first if u want a healthy one.

by Anonymousreply 500March 18, 2019 10:31 PM

R500 Getting to know someone AFTER you're married is the stupidest thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 501March 18, 2019 10:33 PM

So you're stalking the stalkers, R492.

So we're clear.

by Anonymousreply 502March 18, 2019 11:06 PM

ofcourse it's stupid but people do it anyways.

by Anonymousreply 503March 19, 2019 12:21 AM

Colton back to following Jeff on Instagram, and Colton's ex, Jerreth and his husband, Felix, have unfollowed each other, so that one's over. The drama in these people's lives.

by Anonymousreply 504March 19, 2019 5:06 AM

[Quote] The drama in these people's lives.

It's never ending.

by Anonymousreply 505March 19, 2019 9:05 AM

Why do they want their drama all played out on Instagram ? Wtf

by Anonymousreply 506March 19, 2019 11:51 AM

R506 did something happen on insta??

by Anonymousreply 507March 19, 2019 12:12 PM

Nothing happened on IG. Unfollowing someone or refollowing is only noticed by people snooping and being nosy. Neither one has said a bad thing about the other through social media , other than Colton removing pics but I would think most people do that when they break up. I would hardly call that drama.

by Anonymousreply 508March 19, 2019 1:40 PM

#Arrow is flashing forward tonight! My favorite episode of the season to film ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509March 20, 2019 1:10 PM

Awww today is Jeff’s mom’s birthday and Colton left a really sweet comment for his Mother-In-Law on her birthday. I love that he calls her Mama!! 🥰It sounds like Jeff and Colton are in a good place. I’m happy for them and glad they’re obviously keeping their relationship private.

by Anonymousreply 510March 21, 2019 3:45 AM

I'm not convinced they are together. Coltons off skiing and Jeff's at the beach. One would think they would be together during time off...especially the 1 yr anniversary of Coltons mom passing. Coltons following him again on IG but Jeff's not following him. Maybe they are friends..possibly open to trying again but Jeff is taking it slow which I wouldnt blame him for.

by Anonymousreply 511March 25, 2019 3:12 PM

[quote] Awww today is Jeff’s mom’s birthday and Colton left a really sweet comment for his Mother-In-Law on her birthday .... glad they’re obviously keeping their relationship private.

Is that sarcasm ?

by Anonymousreply 512March 25, 2019 4:57 PM

R512 i don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 513March 25, 2019 6:40 PM

r504 Jerreth and his husband are done ?

I always thought that his husband was never happy, he looked very annoying in the pics.

by Anonymousreply 514March 25, 2019 7:09 PM

Hmmm. The Swede just became naturalized in February... did Jerreth get played?

by Anonymousreply 515March 25, 2019 10:30 PM

I must admit, I raised an eyebrow at The Swede taking trips with SC Tanner's dorky "daddy".

Jerreth also did a really whorish photoshoot a while back, that made me wonder if he was straight up hooking.

by Anonymousreply 516March 25, 2019 10:38 PM

I mean, if he was with Jerreth only to get a Green card, there's FAR worse people to hump for a few years

by Anonymousreply 517March 25, 2019 10:46 PM

Hopefully he gets cast in something great to follow Arrow.

by Anonymousreply 518March 25, 2019 10:49 PM

R518

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519March 25, 2019 10:54 PM

R518 i'm hoping he shows up in the next crossover.

by Anonymousreply 520March 25, 2019 10:58 PM

I think Jeff and Colton are keeping things completely private now but it seems like they’re still together. Colton has been filming the end of Season 7 for Arrow in Vancouver and Jeff has been working in Paris and now Mexico. Hopefully once they’re schedules free up they’ll be able to spend some time together although I think Jeff has already been to Vancouver at least once since Colton’s been there filming.

by Anonymousreply 521March 26, 2019 3:42 AM

Dear Jeff...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522March 26, 2019 4:16 AM

What photoshoot ?

I hope Jerreth find a good men who really take cares of him. He seems a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 523March 26, 2019 8:39 AM

Jerreth is an idiot! He’s an asshole who takes himself So serious.

by Anonymousreply 524March 26, 2019 2:45 PM

If Jerreth took himself seriously, he'd have a career.

by Anonymousreply 525March 26, 2019 6:06 PM

Here's some of the shoot. The photographer notes that they've known each for years but have never worked together before. Jerreth has never been a top model of course but I guess his stock has fallen enough for this collaboration. Most of the other guys featured on the page are porn actors

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526March 26, 2019 6:12 PM

Yeah doing work for jeremy kost Is low level and sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 527March 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Incidentally, the photographer was accused of sexual harassment by Clark Parker a while back. Parker is an asshole but I don't disbelieve him. The story stars at about 8:00 in the vid.

Say what you will about Colton but he's not still hanging around with lowlifes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528March 26, 2019 6:19 PM

R525 he needs standards as well, that blonde twink he married is barely a 5, so many hotter blonde twinks...

by Anonymousreply 529March 26, 2019 6:22 PM

The Swede isn't at all to my taste but his pretty, delicate features are undeniable. Jerreth is bisexual, so it wouldn't surprise me if he likes andro/femme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530March 26, 2019 6:29 PM

R530 you picked the only decent photo he has

by Anonymousreply 531March 26, 2019 6:30 PM

r529 A lot of hot male models likes jerreth's photos, maybe he will find a new boyfriend soon.

by Anonymousreply 532March 26, 2019 7:50 PM

r532 who does not liked a hot dom top unfortunately he likes them dainty/femmy and young looking.

by Anonymousreply 533March 26, 2019 8:44 PM

Is he a hot dom top? He’s actually kind of boring could he actually be good in bed? With a stomach like that you know he doesn’t indulge in anything fun or unpure for his body.

by Anonymousreply 534March 27, 2019 12:58 AM

[quote]Is he a hot dom top?

A very old tweet of Jerreth's. I'd love to get throatfucked by him.

[quote]My tonsils are so big it looks like they are trying to touch... Guess this is karma for all the tonsils I have fucked over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535March 27, 2019 1:52 AM

He’s wrecked lots of Tonsils and boypussies.

by Anonymousreply 536March 27, 2019 2:08 AM

HOT! How hung is Jarreth? Any nudes? Anyone here have him?

by Anonymousreply 537March 27, 2019 2:33 AM

This is the most he's shown that I've seen. Maybe the shots in the Kost book are more explicit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538March 27, 2019 4:23 PM

Don't think the Swede got his Green Card through Jerreth. They married in 2015. You have to be a Green Card holder for at least 5 years before you can apply for citizenship. That takes him back to 2014. Anyway, they were cute together. Hope they work it out

by Anonymousreply 539March 28, 2019 7:23 AM

I think Jerreth and the Swede were together for at least two or three years before they married.

The Swede came to LA to study acting. He's likely from money. I doubt he got a scholarship.

by Anonymousreply 540March 28, 2019 2:41 PM

New interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541March 28, 2019 2:51 PM

Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 542March 28, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote] I was doing a massive comedy for a studio, showed up to work and got fired on the first day. They said I looked as if I had 'dead in my eyes',

DL's resident dead eyes troll works for a studio??!

by Anonymousreply 543March 28, 2019 3:26 PM

Damn, son.

[quote] "I lost partial sight in my left eye for a while. I ended up having two seizures. I didn't know any of this was happening until I was sober enough to remember it."

by Anonymousreply 544March 28, 2019 3:29 PM

Well some of you did say he looked dead behind the eyes. You guys were right.

by Anonymousreply 545March 28, 2019 3:51 PM

Was it "Love, Simon"?

by Anonymousreply 546March 28, 2019 4:16 PM

5150? How did none of this leak? I'm starting to wonder if there's a touch of the Susan Richardson about Colton...

by Anonymousreply 547March 28, 2019 4:18 PM

And y'all thought it was nothing but late night Taco Bell deliveries and farting in my bed. Tolda ya I was hardcore.

by Anonymousreply 548March 28, 2019 4:21 PM

[Quote] 5150? How did none of this leak?

We always find this shit out after it happens. And it's not like he's an a-lister.

by Anonymousreply 549March 28, 2019 4:21 PM

I wonder about the sex that's likely gone hand in hand with the drugs n alcohol. Has Colton been another Danny Roberts, chasing loads to fill the void?

by Anonymousreply 550March 28, 2019 4:24 PM

Not true. Think Amanda Bynes and Misha Barton. Colton's as least as big ad Misha Barton.

by Anonymousreply 551March 28, 2019 4:25 PM

[Quote] Colton's as least as big ad Misha Barton.

Hmmm idk

by Anonymousreply 552March 28, 2019 4:29 PM

Wonder what his drug of choice was.

The alcoholism isnt too much of a surprise, we had picked up on that. He even did an Instagram story talking about he couldn't remember the last day he was sober.

Wonder what movie he got fired from.

by Anonymousreply 553March 28, 2019 6:11 PM

Yeah Colton's life never leaks r549, i guess he just isn't important enough for the paparazzi to care.

But months in rehab? I wouldn't when that could have happened, when was he not in public for months?

by Anonymousreply 554March 28, 2019 6:17 PM

Wow! I never knew Colton was such an alcoholic and a drug addict but I guess this kind of explains the marriage falling apart considering he said that “He ruined so many things and caused so much damage.” It seems as though Colton was pretty good at hiding all this so I’m guessing he probably hid it from Jeff as well. I mean they didn’t even really know each other when they got married plus Jeff was out of town so much for work. So those rumors of Colton cheating on Jeff are probably true too!?! This is all really sad but I’m glad that Colton finally got the help he needs and is apparently sober now but I don’t understand why Jeff would want to get back involved with Colton again??? Yikes!!!!

by Anonymousreply 555March 28, 2019 6:18 PM

I called it way back that his mother was an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 556March 28, 2019 6:29 PM

Someone posted abput Colton hitting thr bars in WeHo last year, telling anyone who'd listen that he and Jeff were done. What I don't get is how some messy queen didn't bed Colton and spill all his mess in the aftermath. I don't buy that Colton is too obscure for the rags to cover (not even Perez?). I think he still has gatekeepers (the Velvet Mafia?) lookong out for him.

by Anonymousreply 557March 28, 2019 6:41 PM

RUN JEFF RUN

by Anonymousreply 558March 28, 2019 7:13 PM

Damn Colton. Really? So all those rumors that were running throughout the Community are all true??? No wonder you got so upset and defensive when people started accusing Jeff of cheating on you and destroying your marriage because you actually cheated on Jeff and you’re the one that destroyed your marriage. I hope the divorce is final but I didn’t even see him talk about divorce only the breakdown of the marriage. At least now I sort of understand why Jeff’s been struggling so hard with letting Colton go because Colton sounds almost suicidal. This is pretty scary and I really hope Colton can stay clean and sober.

by Anonymousreply 559March 28, 2019 7:45 PM

This is only an excerpt. We'll have to order the mag for the full interview or wait until someone eventually posts it on Twitter or IG.

by Anonymousreply 560March 28, 2019 7:57 PM

I read the article. There was no cheating on either side. He was off Instagram for a few months last yr that is likely the rehab timing. He didn't talk about Jeff that much. He did say he was drunk he entire time his mom was dying, he always had tequila in a water bottle and his mom could smell it. He regrets not being fully present while she died. He and Jeff still talk talk, they are definitely divorcing but hope to stay friends

by Anonymousreply 561March 28, 2019 8:21 PM

His mother was using at his wedding. He told a "cute" story of her throwing something (a gift bag, I think) at his head as he walked down the aisle.

by Anonymousreply 562March 28, 2019 8:40 PM

It sounds like they aren’t divorced yet but might be in the process of divorcing. I heard that Jeff refiled but then cancelled the proceedings again. He apparently wants to be there to support Colton which is wonderful considering what Colton is going through and is far from being done. My heart goes out to Colton and I pray he continues to reach out to those that love him and ask for help instead of going through another downward spiral.

by Anonymousreply 563March 28, 2019 9:01 PM

You heard that Jeff filed? Where? The beauty shop?

by Anonymousreply 564March 28, 2019 9:03 PM

Jerreth celebrated 4 years of sobriety last May. If he and the Swede broke up, Jerrerh could be a good influence on Colton.

by Anonymousreply 565March 28, 2019 9:09 PM

I saw a pic awhile back when he was going through it and his cheekbone was bruised. He said in the Interview he spent 7 days at the waldorf alone and was so drunk he kept falling into things. When they found him he looked like he had been beaten. This ended with him in the hospital and being sectioned

by Anonymousreply 566March 28, 2019 9:15 PM

there is video of Colton and his mom waking down the aisle and she didn't throw anything at him. He did comment in an interview that she had taken something to relax herself and knocked over a candle which u do see happen.

by Anonymousreply 567March 28, 2019 9:17 PM

He told the story, what can I say.

by Anonymousreply 568March 28, 2019 9:21 PM

Through mutual contacts from Jeff I find out about things sometimes and the truth is that Colton was pushing Jeff away all the time because he didn’t want Jeff to discover the truth about everything. Colton was in deep denial and kept using Jeff’s job and being gone all the time as a wedge between them because he couldn’t face the truth. Jeff tried to be there for Colton as much as possible and took off work especially during the time Colton’s Mom was dying but Colton’s addiction was just too severe. He wouldn’t let Jeff help him and Jeff still loves Colton and doesn’t really want the divorce. Personally I think they definitely need to go through with the divorce because Colton isn’t even ready for a relationship let alone a marriage. Maybe in the future they can try again when Colton is in a better place because they’re marriage never stood a chance considering Colton was never really healthy. This is a really tough situation and I’m praying for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 569March 28, 2019 9:44 PM

Couples come through addiction recovery all the time. If they love and support is mutual they could possibly make it work.

by Anonymousreply 570March 28, 2019 9:58 PM

I think with Colton finally sharing his truth and admitting everything openly that might help to start repairing their relationship because for quite a while Colton was making Jeff out to be the villain. I have noticed that Colton has been reaching out to Jeff a little bit but for the most part they are now keeping their relationship completely private which is very smart. Addiction is really hard for couples and maybe now Colton will let Jeff be there for him instead of constantly pushing him away. I do know that Colton pretty much hit rock bottom when Jeff was gone for about 3 months doing that million dollar wedding and Jeff was not aware of it. For the most part everybody thought it was his anxiety and depression that was the problem not realizing about the addiction because they were really trying to make their marriage work but with Jeff gone it was just impossible.

by Anonymousreply 571March 28, 2019 10:46 PM

Wonder what his drug of choice was? Coke and alcohol do NOT mix well. So pills?

He drank every day for a long time. He is lucky he still has his looks, for the most part.

Love ya, Colty!

by Anonymousreply 572March 28, 2019 10:55 PM

I hope Colton and Jeff get on with their lives separately if only to rid DL of your hand-wringing commentary.

by Anonymousreply 573March 28, 2019 11:11 PM

Just finished reading the Interview. Proud of Colton because that was pretty intense. I really hope that he continues to stay clean and sober and keeps his social media to a minimum because as I suspected that was a HUGE problem for him and he wishes he didn’t put everything on IG especially his relationship with Jeff because it created problems in his marriage. Glad to see that things aren’t completely over between he and Jeff and that there’s hope for the future between them but they aren’t going to put pressure on things. Totally agree with Colton that he needs to first love himself and focus on his life and recovery right now. Very sad to hear about his struggles with his mom and her alcoholism but at least he got to be there for her when she needed him the most. I never realized how much pain Colton was in and that he had to live a life of lies for so long. He said he’s finally seeing life through sober eyes and he’s happy and that’s wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 574March 29, 2019 2:23 AM

[Quote]Coke and alcohol do NOT mix well.

That's news to...the history of people doing coke.

Coke while you are out drinking is a classic combination.

by Anonymousreply 575March 29, 2019 2:34 AM

r575 I heard it was a very dangerous mix. Maybe I heard wrong. I've done my share of partying and coke can be great for an hour but the come down is a bitch and not worth it as is the runny nose.

by Anonymousreply 576March 29, 2019 2:47 AM

[quote]Wonder what his drug of choice was? Coke and alcohol do NOT mix well. So pills?

He might have been on molly like Jussie Smollett. That's what the young guys are doing these days. I feel sorry for Colton. His life has been rough for the last year. Im glad he got help.

I am however very upset that you BITCHES didn't know any of this until now. W T F.

by Anonymousreply 577March 29, 2019 3:49 AM

Awww Colton said such sweet things about Jeff and how much he loves him and it sounds like he wants to preserve their relationship. It really sucks how much alcohol and drugs destroy everything.

by Anonymousreply 578March 29, 2019 3:58 AM

I'm not bothering to read the article but does Colto discuss not keeping his hole clean for Jeff?

by Anonymousreply 579March 29, 2019 4:04 AM

Well he said that he took Jeff and his marriage for granted and Jeff left him and that he ruined a lot of things in his life and did so much damage because he didn’t understand his disease or take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 580March 29, 2019 4:34 AM

R579 I've seen that mentioned a few times, what's the story behind it?

by Anonymousreply 581March 29, 2019 4:42 AM

Guess that explains why he wore sunglasses at the last con.

by Anonymousreply 582March 29, 2019 4:48 AM

Yeah he said that his drinking and drugging got so bad that he couldn’t walk and he couldn’t talk and he lost partial sight in his left eye for awhile. His body and his brain broke and he had 2 seizures. He said he was slowly dying and dead behind his eyes. I’m guessing he had no choice but to wear sunglasses which is really horrible.

by Anonymousreply 583March 29, 2019 5:06 AM

What kind drugs do that? Ketamine, meth, ghb.

by Anonymousreply 584March 29, 2019 6:28 AM

I don’t know. The guy asked but Colton wouldn’t say. Just that it was a lot of bad stuff and we’ll leave it at that. He said he was drinking two bottles of tequila every day plus mouthwash because it’s 26% alcohol. He was drinking tequila from a water bottle while he was in the hospital with his mother watching her dying from alcoholism but that didn’t even stop him and only made him spiral even further. He said Jeff did know about everything but he couldn’t stop him. Nobody could and he had to hit rock bottom and lose everything before he finally got treatment.

by Anonymousreply 585March 29, 2019 6:49 AM

[quote]I am however very upset that you BITCHES didn't know any of this until now. W T F.

Whoever is keeping this stuff out of the press for Colton deserves a raise. 5150s, rehab stays, benders and this info didn't leak?

Even a good year or two before Zac Efron's drug problems went public some dude on Twitter posted that he sold Zac weed and Zac asked him if he could hook him up with coke and he put him in contact with his buddy who dealt in harder drugs. Nobody believed the guy.

Before his bender at the W did Colto ever go to the Days Inn in Glendale for fun with CW-affiliate anchor Chris Burrous?

by Anonymousreply 586March 29, 2019 7:09 AM

That interview is pretty raw and with all the suicides that have been happening lately I really hope Colton has a very strong support system considering he was 5150’d. Right now he’s still in Vancouver finishing up filming the end of Season 7 on Arrow so he’s safe. But what happens when he has to go back to LA because that’s more than likely when the pressure will hit that he talks about. I completely understand going through with the divorce from Jeff because that’s another pressure for they’re relationship that he says he loves and wants to hold on to. It sounds like Jeff is really supportive and loves Colton and a positive influence so I hope Jeff doesn’t leave after the divorce is final. Ally and Travis are really super busy with their own lives too. Man this is no joke and I’m speechless after reading all of that. Poor Colton.

by Anonymousreply 587March 29, 2019 7:19 AM

Maybe Jeff and people behind Jeff were able to keep all of this stuff that’s been going on with Colton under wraps. They need to protect Colton, of course but mostly to protect Jeff considering who he is and his reputation could be at stake back then if all this got out because they aren’t divorced. Colton already has a checkered past that pretty much everybody knows about but not Jeff. He’s extremely professional and known worldwide and his clientele is ridiculous. Now with Colton being clean and sober and sharing his story it’s okay. Also because the divorce is in process but not yet finalized and it’s all after the fact and past tense. Taking all of that into consideration the divorce makes even more sense now and a really good idea.

by Anonymousreply 588March 29, 2019 8:14 AM

[Quote] He said he was drinking two bottles of tequila every day plus mouthwash because it’s 26% alcohol. He was drinking tequila from a water bottle while he was in the hospital with his mother watching her dying from alcoholism but that didn’t even stop him

Jesus Christ

[Quote] But what happens when he has to go back to LA because that’s more than likely when the pressure will hit that he talks about.

I guess that's why he was staying with Holland. Hopefully he can find someone else who can be supportive.

by Anonymousreply 589March 29, 2019 8:26 AM

r581 that’s just some bullshit made up by a jealous troll

by Anonymousreply 590March 29, 2019 11:26 AM

Jeff doesn't seem like the type to walk away and abandon. The fact that he sent him that elaborate valentines flower display shows he's there for him. He loves him and I think he's going to be there in any way Colton needs him to be. Colton has friends who are recovering addicts..cheyenne his husband Jason etc...he seems to know that's who he needs to surround himself with.

by Anonymousreply 591March 29, 2019 1:35 PM

This could just be one big cry for help and attention. Especially now that’s Arrow is off the air. Seems like someone who has this type of addiction wouldn’t be present on Instagram so actively and coherently.

by Anonymousreply 592March 29, 2019 2:10 PM

He pretty much explained that in the interview. His posts were fake. It's easy to pretend to be perfectly fine on social media. It's a picture or a short video..not everyday life

by Anonymousreply 593March 29, 2019 2:20 PM

(592) yes. Wouldn’t we have seen more of a downward spiral? Or when heard stories about Colton drunk and drugged up hooking up with all of weho? This just hid under the radar in a way that makes it feel fake possibly.

by Anonymousreply 594March 29, 2019 2:20 PM

Well this explains his new years with people no one had ever seen with him before. A new group of friends who are clean and sober. Good for him. Seems sad though that Jeff chose to post stories all night of him and his 2 friends at his house drinking all night. Obviously he can do what he wants but ...

by Anonymousreply 595March 29, 2019 2:23 PM

[592] I think alot of people noticed. There were even comments on here about what he could possibly be taking. He looked swollen in alot of his pics, his stories at times seemed manic, just saying wierd things . One story i can think of his him sneaking out and getting tacos at The end of his driveway. He's a grown man ..he should've been able to open the door and walk down the driveway. Instead he had to do everything he could not to wake Jeff and when he did Jeff went outside to find him and was mad. That's a family member dealing with an addict...i know I've lived it and it's constant worry about what they are doing especially at 4 in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 596March 29, 2019 2:28 PM

Is he still friends with Shawn Pyfrom? I think they should have remained friends. Colton kind of abandoned Shawn after Shawn came out with this struggles with drug addiction. Karma has Shawn reading this today and shaking his head. They have similar struggles with addiction and could provide support for each other.

by Anonymousreply 597March 29, 2019 3:05 PM

He needs to get himself a sugar daddy who will look after him, oh wait he’s already got one and he’s still bat shit crazy, man he’s fucked.

by Anonymousreply 598March 29, 2019 3:19 PM

Shawn commented on his post and said he was proud of him so they are still in contact. If Shawn was getting clean he would be distancing himself from Colton not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 599March 29, 2019 3:24 PM

(591) I agree I don’t think Jeff is going to abandon Colton either especially right now. Six months out of rehab is hardly anything and this is a lifetime struggle Colton is going to be dealing with. In the Interview Colton talked about how special their relationship is and that you don’t find that type of love often but he had to fall in love with himself and start focusing on his own life and that it’s heartbreaking. He said Jeff was so supportive and loving and incredible and helped him find himself so that’s a blessing. He also mentioned the future but they’re not putting any pressure on anything right now so it sounds like Jeff isn’t going anywhere. The pressure of marriage is way too much for Colton so I understand the divorce and Colton wants to obviously preserve this relationship. I really wish the best for both of them and pray Colton can stay strong and clean and sober. This is just such a scary time right now in the world and I had no idea Colton was going through this kind of struggle.

by Anonymousreply 600March 29, 2019 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!