Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do We Need to Discuss Nazi Freak Richard Spencer's Wife?

He was abusive towards her, no big surprise. But the brows tell me there's a lot more going on there than meets the eye. Btw she's Russian or something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 3:09 AM

Ummm, her name is Nina Kouprianova. Right there in the first line.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2019 12:57 AM

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2019 1:02 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2019 2:09 AM

Never have I wished for a murder-suicide in my life. They deserve each other. I feel for the kids, though. They should be put with more stable relatives, permanently.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2019 2:13 AM

She's an extreme Russia nationalist who of course doesn't live in Russia. She lives somewhere in Montana.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2019 2:15 AM

sidenote. I hate how tis type of media says shit like; "you should care about.... "we need to talk about" etc is so irratating. I mean if the story is worth me caring or the writer does a good job, then a title like that should be facetious

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2019 2:31 AM

Thick eyebrows are a function of higher testosterone levels.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2019 2:33 AM

I agree with your point, R6, but you desperately need a visit from the Evening Punctuationist.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2019 2:34 AM

Maybe someone will shoot both of them...

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2019 2:52 AM

^^^that would be a good start....

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2019 4:14 AM

Funny enough, she doesn’t even look fully white to me. I’d guess there’s some Kazakh or Tatar heritage in her. Not that I give a flying fuck, but Spencer would, which is ironic. His kid is impure lol.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2019 6:39 AM

Watch out boy, she'll eat you up... she's a maneater.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2019 8:57 AM

Christ, you’re all slipping. This should always occur within the first ten posts of a Spencer thread, how many times do you have to be reminded?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2019 3:54 PM

They can BOTH go to hell. Especially since she was his ghost writer.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2019 5:06 PM

[quote]Btw she's Russian or something.

Replace Russian with Black and you'd see how racist a statement your post is.

Of course DL will not flag it because you can be anything but anti-black and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2019 10:28 PM

Spencer's dating history included Asian women, which he has said predates his white nationalism, though this evaluation is disputed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2019 3:07 AM

Look at those big bones and manly features. That screams Iranian.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2019 3:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!