Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do We Need to Discuss Nazi Freak Richard Spencer's Wife?

He was abusive towards her, no big surprise. But the brows tell me there's a lot more going on there than meets the eye. Btw she's Russian or something.

by Anonymousreply 1703/13/2019

Ummm, her name is Nina Kouprianova. Right there in the first line.

by Anonymousreply 101/13/2019

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 201/13/2019

It's a finding likely to raise plenty of eyebrows. Scientists say that women with thicker brows, such as model Cara Delevingne and actress Audrey Hepburn, are more attractive to men – especially those seeking a long-term partner.

The surprising result emerged from a study into how facial features are ranked for attractiveness.

Researchers at Oakland University in Michigan asked almost 1,000 men and women to rate a series of images, and the study’s senior author, Dr Lisa Welling, said: ‘Thicker eyebrows were preferred in female faces.

by Anonymousreply 301/13/2019

Never have I wished for a murder-suicide in my life. They deserve each other. I feel for the kids, though. They should be put with more stable relatives, permanently.

by Anonymousreply 401/13/2019

She's an extreme Russia nationalist who of course doesn't live in Russia. She lives somewhere in Montana.

by Anonymousreply 501/13/2019

sidenote. I hate how tis type of media says shit like; "you should care about.... "we need to talk about" etc is so irratating. I mean if the story is worth me caring or the writer does a good job, then a title like that should be facetious

by Anonymousreply 601/13/2019

Thick eyebrows are a function of higher testosterone levels.

by Anonymousreply 701/13/2019

I agree with your point, R6, but you desperately need a visit from the Evening Punctuationist.

by Anonymousreply 801/13/2019

Maybe someone will shoot both of them...

by Anonymousreply 901/13/2019

^^^that would be a good start....

by Anonymousreply 1001/13/2019

Funny enough, she doesn’t even look fully white to me. I’d guess there’s some Kazakh or Tatar heritage in her. Not that I give a flying fuck, but Spencer would, which is ironic. His kid is impure lol.

by Anonymousreply 1101/13/2019

Watch out boy, she'll eat you up... she's a maneater.

by Anonymousreply 1201/14/2019

Christ, you’re all slipping. This should always occur within the first ten posts of a Spencer thread, how many times do you have to be reminded?

by Anonymousreply 1301/14/2019

They can BOTH go to hell. Especially since she was his ghost writer.

by Anonymousreply 1401/14/2019

[quote]Btw she's Russian or something.

Replace Russian with Black and you'd see how racist a statement your post is.

Of course DL will not flag it because you can be anything but anti-black and get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 1501/14/2019

Spencer's dating history included Asian women, which he has said predates his white nationalism, though this evaluation is disputed.

by Anonymousreply 1603/13/2019

Look at those big bones and manly features. That screams Iranian.

by Anonymousreply 1703/13/2019
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!