Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Jake and nurse hubby Ted part II (well technically IV)

since we just finished the last one properly. Next edition!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 1, 2019 1:43 PM

link to previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2019 7:44 PM

Wow. So Jake really did go to med school. Shocking!!

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2019 8:55 PM

teddington_01 Overcome by the family... sleep tight boo boo. @jakejacob01 #sleepytime

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2019 10:37 PM

I’d like to hear more from the sleuth in the previous thread who claimed that Dr. Jake isn’t licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2019 11:47 PM

Jake has been skipping leg day. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2019 3:21 PM

Jake is craving Blue Bell Ice Cream!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2019 6:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2019 4:16 AM

Does his hairline look airbrushed to anyone else in that pic ^

I think he's editing his photos to remove some of his receding hairline. Too bad he hasn't realized that pouf just makes it more obvious.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2019 4:57 AM

How self absorbed can you be? He's in Tampa because his husband's supportive and loving father has died, and this dipshit with four hairs on his head is whining that he's gone all the way to Florida but isn't going to get a tan due to the funeral and, you know, grieving family. Someone needs to kick him in his fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2019 5:31 AM

It's a pity, Jake! I'll try to have my next funeral at St. Barts.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2019 5:40 AM

Hey Ted, all this funeral stuff is really bumming me out. I'm going to head out, grab some sun, and uplift the locals by letting them see me. I'll make it up to you by allowing you to massage me later. Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2019 12:24 PM

a preferred beverage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2019 5:59 PM

jakejacob01 Throwback and Repost of one of my favorite candid moments last year: Exposed stealing Teds food, a memory I may have taken for granted with the busy routine of life, aka the little moments that make up Family.

“Of all the experiences and locations I visited, I cherish moments I spent with the people I love, the new friends I connected with so well. Little moments like this, unplanned, unsolicited, getting teased, feeling loved.

During this trip I got really sick but I refused to accept it or slow down because I didn’t want to be a burden on anyone. My friends finally looked at me and said ‘Jake stop trying to control everything, let us help you.’ It was humbling, but such a great lesson in allowing other people to serve me. I can’t have connections with people if I don’t allow others to love and serve me, if I don’t allow myself to be vulnerable. Tearing down those walls is scary, but living inside those walls is lonely. It doesn’t always work out but it’s worth the risk.

This little incognito video was taken by Ted on my first morning I could tolerate food. I was starving and I thought Ted was asleep. He apparently wasn’t and I got caught. It’s a silly moment but it’s turned into one of my favorite memories because it represents so much. It’s a reminder of my husband caring for me. A reminder that even during hard times there’s humor and love. A reminder to not take myself seriously. A reminder that I thrive with new experiences. A reminder of how human I am, I steal food, I get sick, I need help, I need love, I need to be valued, I need to be dependent on others at times.”

My New Years resolution last year was to stop visiting places, start visiting people. I have loved building my relationships with the friends and family, and deepening my connections with them by having adventures and new experiences. I’ve also loved that I’ve been putting myself in vulnerable situations by getting to know new friends and seeking out authentic connections. Now I am excited to continue this journey in this new home, willing to be as vulnerable as I did that summer morning, especially if they are little moments like this.”

#candid #repost #whatsmineisyours

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2019 6:02 PM

He makes Ted keep his own food?

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2019 6:06 PM

Fer cry-eye, why does he have to make such a frigging song and dance about every damn thing? 'A reminder not to take myself seriously'.... BWAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2019 6:15 PM

hilarious that he reposted 1 of his most scrutinized posts (at least on DL)

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2019 6:26 PM

"The day I got that hangnail was when I realized I had never really truly loved another. The pain from the rawness of the nail brought back the nights when I would sit alone on my bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering why I was surrounded by so many people who loved me, yet I could not love them in return."

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2019 6:30 PM

Jake shouts out some fan art

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2019 11:26 PM

LOL of course anything devoted purely to the objectification of himself makes Jake's day.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2019 11:38 PM

[quote]It was humbling, but such a great lesson in allowing other people to serve me. I can’t have connections with people if I don’t allow others to love and serve me, if I don’t allow myself to be vulnerable.

So having other worship and wait on him hand and foot is allowing himself to be "vulnerable"? 🤮 Methinks Teddy is being gaslighted here, big time.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2019 3:28 AM

R13 he has goals, lots of them

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2019 3:50 AM

It's interesting how he rarely ever posts pics of Ted in his feed. If you look at Ted's, it's a lot more mixed between the two.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2019 4:59 AM

There's only ONE star in our relationship, and that's ME baby!

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2019 12:18 PM

Run, Ted! Before he has his fast-approaching midlife crisis!

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2019 12:52 PM

His midlife crisis is going to be a doozy.

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2019 4:15 PM

Does this mean Jake is the top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2019 4:30 PM

That apartment seems deeply depressing

by Anonymousreply 27January 16, 2019 11:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2019 2:43 AM

Poor Jake. So tired. Having to travel somewhere without a circuit party AND having to comfort his husband for probably a whole 10 minutes really took it out of him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2019 12:12 PM

He must get exhausted applying moisturizer daily to that huge forehead!

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2019 3:01 PM

Good God, the depth of sadness in those eyes.

He's desperately trying to fill that void with understanding and peace, which is probably why he keeps recycling the same old "epiphanies" over and over again. Nothing sticks, even the curated praise and adoration for his body.

On the bright side, we learn at R3 that now he can take selfies with his feet.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2019 3:42 PM

jakejacob01 27 to 37 both in Miami. These pictures couldn’t be more representative: insecure to liberated.

This is the first selfie I ever posted online ten years ago, on Connexion for those who remember. I just moved from Utah to Miami for grad school, still wearing Mormon garments, not out to classmates, no gay friends, no apps, never been to a pride, or had alcohol, or been inside a bar. Years of conversion therapy taught me I was a murderer for my same sex attraction, that gay men die of homicide by 40, that all gay men dropped out of college, amounting to nothing. Hilariously, I believed I was going to be the first gay doctor, that stress weighed on me like an immovable lead brick. I was terrified to step into that unknown, but willing to try.

It sounds silly but posting that picture was a step in defying and rebelling against my conversion therapy, tearing down the walls I had built up to protect myself from an imaginary threat. It was my first public acknowledgement of my inward self. Posting a physique picture online for all to see is terrifying. What will be the response? Will there be judgement? Am I “one of those gays?”

My education was slow. I attended my first pride alone the next year in WeHo. I remember standing on the parade corner in tears looking around at thousands of people rallying to support people just like me, suddenly not feeling as alone.

When I came out everything I feared would happen did. I lost my family, I lost my friends, I lost the connections to my past. I felt like I was floating in a dark fog unable to put my feet on the ground. I was traumatized, but looking back I would unwaveringly do it all over again.

People ask why I write these posts. I never had an example of a gay professional. I never knew that gay men could have happy fulfilling lives. When I decided to come out I was alone, I didn’t want to be a trailblazer, I just wanted to be happy. I’m not perfect, all I have is my life and my story to tell, but hopefully someone is reading, realizing they are not alone, that they can have the happy life they’ve always wanted. You are perfect today exactly as you are.

#throwback #selfcare #gains #instagay #youreperfect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2019 5:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2019 10:27 PM

Wow. Jake must have adapted to the life of a mo awfully fast if he took the plunge of going to WeHo for his first Pride.

by Anonymousreply 34January 18, 2019 12:47 AM

He's not putting time into his Instagram feed lately. He must feel fat.

by Anonymousreply 35January 18, 2019 4:54 AM

[QUOTE]I can’t have connections with people if I don’t allow others to love and serve me

I just, I can't believe he actually typed this. What a fucking narcissistic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 36January 18, 2019 4:15 PM

per his insta stories, the husbands are going on "an impromptu trip to Chicago"

by Anonymousreply 37January 18, 2019 5:08 PM

I'm sure Jake will go to Steamworks, not to fuck anyone, but to walk around and soak up the adulation.

by Anonymousreply 38January 18, 2019 5:25 PM

Jake is making Ted pay for the trip to Chicago to make up for dragging Jake to Tampa. And who the hell goes to Chicago in January?? brrrrr!

by Anonymousreply 39January 18, 2019 5:54 PM

R36 I agree, and the arrogance

by Anonymousreply 40January 18, 2019 5:55 PM

There's something pathologically off about him. He's really quite a defective person, his sculpted physique notwithstanding (although, I find his gargantuan forearms grotesque and he doesn't have much of a neck anymore).

by Anonymousreply 41January 18, 2019 6:35 PM

he looks so Mormon in that old comparison photo lol

by Anonymousreply 42January 18, 2019 6:37 PM

I think he looked better in the before pic prior to inflating his body to ridiculous proportions. He still had that forehead he could rent out to show movies on

by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2019 8:39 PM

R38 that’s what he’ll probably do. Walk around, gain attention and scope out the hot Instagram worthy guys. Then he’ll invite who he chooses to the orgy with his other Instagram “friends”. Maybe take a photo of the entire group then write some awful paragraph about being surrounded with the right people

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2019 9:03 PM

Will it be another essay on how he is learning to just give into the moment and experience love and acceptance? The first thing Jake and Ted will do upon hitting town is going to the gym so that Jake can be admired and fawned over.

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2019 10:24 PM

on his stories, Jake posted a video clip he is currently at a Fitness Formula Club gym in Chicago with this guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2019 10:37 PM

This is the best thread on DL. Absolutely priceless 🤣

by Anonymousreply 47January 18, 2019 10:50 PM

CircuitMax???? Oh lord.

Jake should just change his SN to @doctortruvada.

He is foul. Inside and out. And this is what straight people think we’re all like.

by Anonymousreply 48January 18, 2019 11:21 PM

That guy at r46 looks too hot and self-confident to provide Jake with the slobbering adulation he craves.

by Anonymousreply 49January 18, 2019 11:22 PM

R49, his SN is @circuitmax. I’m sure he does a lot of slobbering.

by Anonymousreply 50January 18, 2019 11:23 PM

Yes, r50, but if there’s another muscle queen within 500 yards, Jake will no longer be the sole focus of his slobbering.

by Anonymousreply 51January 18, 2019 11:25 PM

this was posted before the gym insta story

jakejacob01 Had some spare time to review my old writings. I’m not really a fan of keeping a daily journal, but rereading my thoughts from exactly a year ago I could have literally written the same frustrations yesterday.

Turns out I am still me. Still filled with the same concerns, perceived shortcomings, limitations, strengths, and flaws. Still falling into the exact same emotional traps I allowed myself to wallow in year after year. The benefit of rereading my thoughts is having the wake-up call that I’m falling into the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.

It’s hard to be so self aware to identify the insanity in myself that others may obviously see from the outside. I honestly don’t think I have achieved this level of awareness yet, only occasional glimpses out of the paradigms that shape my life and understanding. Its those glimpses that are the most scary to see, but the most useful. Seeing myself and my actions realistically instead of through my narrowed minds eye.

It can be frustrating to look back and see that I haven’t overcome some areas in the expanse of a year. I still feel lonely more than I would like to. I still worry too much about unimportant details. But I also still have a drive and hunger for living to the fullest, obtaining my goals. I have accomplished many of the life-goals I set out to do years ago. Stability, profession, lifestyle. Now my focus is brought to what I have yet to accomplish. On an incredibly personal level I can sum it up to “future.”

What do I want for my future? Are my actions today working to provide the future I want tomorrow or will I look back a year from now and see myself unchanged, unmoved, stagnant, and hoping for a different result. My favorite mantra has become “yay for new experiences.” Life is too short to sit around and wait for happiness/growth to bestow itself on me. Life is for the taking, even if that means taking more naps, more quiet time, more time to myself, more shrugging off insecurities and expectations, more forgiveness for others and myself.

#progress #deepthoughts #keepwarm #vulnerability #instagay #physique #contemplative

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 18, 2019 11:26 PM

I don’t see balance between his writing and pictures.

by Anonymousreply 53January 18, 2019 11:32 PM

All of Jake's deep thoughts are an excuse to post nearly nude photos. And I'n sure Ted loves reading that Jake is often lonely. JFC!

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2019 11:36 PM

Jake is “lonely” whenever there isn’t someone actively fawning over him.

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2019 11:40 PM

The comments on this one are fucking absurd: 1) it’s a picture of old five head looking like a cunt; 2) it’s on Ted’s instagram; 3) the comments by the fans/followers are out of control. All these thirsty ass queens posting hyper sexual messages about/to Jake on his husband’s account. Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2019 11:45 PM

LOL who the hell poses like that in their place of work? And still laughing over "circuitmax"

by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2019 11:53 PM

Here’s another with @circuitqueen. Jake looks scared and kinda special ed. I remember a poster on another of these threads saying Jake looks like a drawing a small child does of a muscleman. Still love that description. So on point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 19, 2019 12:02 AM

"Turns out I am still me. "

And sadly. . .he always will be.

by Anonymousreply 59January 19, 2019 12:21 AM

Is Ted even there? What does he do while Jake and Circuitdrone are off fucking?

by Anonymousreply 60January 19, 2019 12:33 AM

No, R60 it sounds like Dr. Five Head and CircuitCity were off popping bottles and truvadas sans Ted in Boystown. Short Circuit appears to have his own version of Ted (invisible husband), too. Birds of a feather...

by Anonymousreply 61January 19, 2019 12:39 AM

R46 why is he constantly posting up with these random instagram strangers he’s never met beforehand? At least share the fuck videos Jake. Don’t keep it limited to your “circle”. We don’t need the PG-13 tease. JustforFans is easy to set up

by Anonymousreply 62January 19, 2019 4:36 AM

You can have those vids R62. Hard pass on any Jake sex tape. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 63January 19, 2019 5:33 AM

Have they moved up to injecting meth yet?

by Anonymousreply 64January 19, 2019 5:36 AM

Does Jake require a full-length mirror to get hard?

by Anonymousreply 65January 19, 2019 5:39 AM

Either that, or reading all the dopey messages his fangurlz (sic) post on his or Ted’s insta, R65.

by Anonymousreply 66January 19, 2019 6:39 AM

I've never read #deepthoughts that are so shallow: "yay for new experiences" anyone?

by Anonymousreply 67January 19, 2019 7:37 AM

Yay for new experiences!

by Anonymousreply 68January 19, 2019 11:01 AM

^ Jake's excuse to get fucked by as many guys as possible

by Anonymousreply 69January 19, 2019 11:02 AM

New experiences = new boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 70January 19, 2019 11:02 AM

Would Jake get angry if we focused on Ted for a while?

by Anonymousreply 71January 19, 2019 12:41 PM

Ted is not the star of my movie!

by Anonymousreply 72January 19, 2019 2:11 PM

Are they going to get snowed in in Chicago? Whatever will they do? Doesn't Jake have a thriving practice stacked with patients eager for his healing prowess to get back to??

by Anonymousreply 73January 19, 2019 4:37 PM

from Jake's insta stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 19, 2019 4:56 PM

He needs more friends? What about whores 1-77 he keeps taking Instagram photos with?

by Anonymousreply 75January 19, 2019 10:01 PM

R75 ask and ye shall receive

jakejacob01 When people ask if we ever wear a shirt. No... 😂🤣

Been YEARS since I shoveled a driveway. I had too much fun. Reminiscent of waking up at 5am as a teenager in Utah to shovel the street before the neighbors woke up. I legit miss those days. So lucky to have great friends to let me join in the fun and make me feel like part of the family. Love you guys. @jmhawz @circuitmax .

#wintergains #snowday #chicagowinter #werk #instagay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 19, 2019 10:33 PM

for those wondering, yes that's Circuitmax . The other guy is Circuitmax's husband (see below)

I guess Ted didn't go on the trip? maybe he has a shift this weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 19, 2019 10:36 PM

His husband is hot. How do these men meet each other? And why did Jake pick one of the rejects when he can easily pick out guys like circuitmax and circuitmax hubby?

by Anonymousreply 78January 19, 2019 11:09 PM

they meet through instagram and at gay parties/gatherings. Last summer Jake and Ted were in Provincetown and med a lot of people

by Anonymousreply 79January 19, 2019 11:31 PM

They all look like idiots. CircuitMax (LOL!) doesn't have at least a 6-pack so surprised that Jake would be photographed with him. Maybe he's hung?

by Anonymousreply 80January 20, 2019 12:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 20, 2019 3:14 AM

God. Imagine the conversation those dweebs had before they executed their snowy photoshoot

by Anonymousreply 82January 20, 2019 3:49 AM

Imagine how they shrieked the second after the photo was taken, fled daintily back into the house, bundled themselves up by the fire and sipped warm cocoa while Ted went out and finished shoveling the sidewalk.

by Anonymousreply 83January 20, 2019 4:19 AM

Who's Ted?

by Anonymousreply 84January 20, 2019 2:19 PM

Do doctors use meth?

by Anonymousreply 85January 20, 2019 2:50 PM

R83 I could see that happen.

by Anonymousreply 86January 20, 2019 4:31 PM

I don't think Ted went on this trip. He hasn't been shown yet in the video clips

by Anonymousreply 87January 20, 2019 8:13 PM

I went to use the restroom at the Wawa and Jake drove off without me.

He left me a note that this will teach me how to be more open so that I may serve him better. And that my father best never die again.

by Anonymousreply 88January 20, 2019 10:18 PM

LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 89January 20, 2019 10:29 PM

Awwww Teddy!

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2019 12:15 AM

that's weird...Ted posted on his insta stories a clip "How do I wind down from a crazy DC weekend? Disney in my hotel room" with a spread of fast food

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2019 12:35 AM

Ted is probably actually doing stuff for his family after his dad’s death.

Meanwhile 5Head is queening about with CircusMaximus and @Heehawz and contracting antibiotic resistant clap in boystown. How long before the Wrigleyville CumDump shows up on one of their insta feeds?

CirucusMaximus looks like he has really bad breath, too.

I actually feel bad for Ted. He seems like the most normal one in Jake’s circle of instaqueens and aging PNP circuit boys.

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2019 1:41 AM

I wish they were a sitcom. Dr. 5Head & Ted

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2019 1:47 AM

Pitch it to Bravo, R93. It’d fit right in there.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2019 1:50 AM

Ted takes part in the #10yearchallenge trend this week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95January 21, 2019 2:41 AM

I like the gingerbread house posts on Ted’s gram. Two of the houses were made by couples who have a picture together. Ted and Jake each made their own (telling - you know that was Jake’s decision). Jake’s picture is as big as the house and some douchey mirror selfie.

And, yet again, all these thirsty mos posting things like “sexy zaddy” on TED’s instagram about Jake. Unbelievable. Poor Ted.

by Anonymousreply 96January 21, 2019 2:47 AM

R95 poor Ted, outsider in his own life

by Anonymousreply 97January 21, 2019 3:53 AM

I’m actually somewhat attracted to Ted now (never was before) because of how shitty Jake is. As fucked-up as that may be...

by Anonymousreply 98January 21, 2019 3:59 AM

Seems weird that after Ted just lost his dad that Jake thought it would be a great idea to go to Chicago to play around with some instaho buds.

by Anonymousreply 99January 21, 2019 4:11 AM

Really? You're surprised about that?

by Anonymousreply 100January 21, 2019 4:24 AM

I always hated Jake.

by Anonymousreply 101January 21, 2019 5:01 AM

I'm still drawing a blank on this "Ted" person you all keep referring to. Was he at the White Party?

by Anonymousreply 102January 21, 2019 5:22 AM

I think I wrote a scrip for myself and CircuitMax for “TED,” R102. It’s like Molly, no?

by Anonymousreply 103January 21, 2019 5:43 AM

This couple bores me at this point. I will no longer be reading these threads

by Anonymousreply 104January 21, 2019 12:21 PM

I bet Jake is one of those people who insists on being called Doctor every where he goes.

"A grande half-foam skinny latte. My name? DOCTOR Jake. Yes, DOCTOR."

by Anonymousreply 105January 21, 2019 3:36 PM

Ted’s at MAL?

by Anonymousreply 106January 21, 2019 5:50 PM

r99 Yep DL: why don't you be without your husband for his grieving process? Jake: Nope it's all about me, time to continue partying every weekend across the country and post about it on IG DL: Aren't you suppose to be a doctor and work at your career like the rest of us hardworking gays? Jake: ....

by Anonymousreply 107January 21, 2019 8:21 PM

He is why they hate us.

He is why I hate us!

by Anonymousreply 108January 21, 2019 8:32 PM

You’re only gay from 9 to 5 r108?

by Anonymousreply 109January 22, 2019 12:13 AM

CircuitMax is entirely to moley for my liking.

Who even took the snow shoveling picture? Jake is probably the most desperate, needy whore I have encountered on social media. It's really just next level.

by Anonymousreply 110January 23, 2019 6:00 PM

Ted seems to be in the Chicago area now as he posted his mountain dew froze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111January 23, 2019 6:08 PM

What is Jake's full real name? I want to do some sleuthing on this person today.

by Anonymousreply 112January 23, 2019 6:10 PM

It’s quite easy to find via google, R112.

by Anonymousreply 113January 23, 2019 10:40 PM

How do those 2 have so much vacation time??

by Anonymousreply 114January 23, 2019 11:51 PM

Literally those two vacationed longer than most Americans do their whole career. Something is off...

by Anonymousreply 115January 24, 2019 12:36 AM

Do they ever work?

by Anonymousreply 116January 24, 2019 3:39 AM

Tommi, is that you at R115?

by Anonymousreply 117January 24, 2019 4:35 AM

jakejacob01 Another chilly Friday morning. Another drive to work lost in my thoughts.

I had a high school English teacher that changed my life, and it had nothing to do with English. I had always been a “sensitive” child as my mother would put it. Whenever I would succumb to my emotions and cry I would be filled with shame and embarrassment because culturally men aren’t support to show emotion. I know now that this is of course utter nonsense.

One day this English teacher, well spoken, well dressed, in her late 60’s approached the front of the class like any other day, and told us she needed to take a moment to address how she felt. She explained that yesterday she found out her mother had unexpectedly passed away, and today she was emotionally compromised. She went on to explain the importance of mourning and allowing herself to feel her own emotions, and that she did not have the time to mourn today so she was setting aside time the upcoming weekend to allow herself to cry.

I will never forget that day. It started me on the path to understanding emotions are not the enemy of inner peace. Emotions are dynamic in making us who we are. Love, fear, joy, rage, are all part of the human experience and have to be felt, they have to be honored and acknowledged.

This week I finally and unexpectedly started my own mourning process for losing a father figure I will never forget. Since hearing the news I foolishly kept holding myself back saying he was just my father through marriage, and my loss is nothing in comparison to those who knew him better. In reality lost a man I loved, who I knew loved me, a father who completely changed my comprehension of parenting, and I need to, and deserve to, mourn that personal loss.

Life will be filled with joy and loss. It’s okay to feel sad, alone, lost, uncertain. It’s okay to cry, in public, alone, often, even ugly cry, especially in front of those you love. It’s okay to be sad today and tomorrow too. Nothing will be the same again and that’s okay because my life has been changed forever.

#love #loss #mourning #life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 25, 2019 5:22 PM

Yes Jake you took the loss so badly you left your husband to fuck some instawhores halfway across the country

by Anonymousreply 119January 25, 2019 7:17 PM

Jake shouting a page that listed this pic as their 17th most popular of 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 25, 2019 7:48 PM

I'm sure he's loving these comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121January 25, 2019 7:48 PM

OK. So we are to believe that Jake's English teacher came to school rather than take off right after her mother passed away. In high school, where students change classes every period, we are to believe that said teacher gave this same speech every period because it was important for all of her students to know that she was spending the weekend crying? Sure, Jake. Sounds like someone caught wind of some mockery of him jetting off to fuck around right after the funeral of Ted's dad and is trying for damage control. THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!

by Anonymousreply 122January 26, 2019 12:00 AM

I'm crying as I shovel the snow shirtless!

by Anonymousreply 123January 26, 2019 12:04 AM

OK now Ted is in Chicago...

teddington_01 The musings of a southerner in the great wintered north... #freezemyassoff #chicago #hellno #cryingontheinside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 26, 2019 12:36 AM

OK this is really weird. Now it seems Jake has gone back to KC while Ted went to Chicago.

Jake storied a tbt from 4 nights ago in Chicago before Ted was there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 26, 2019 12:42 AM

Maybe Ted is in Hochago treating the various STDs he received from Jake's last slutscursions.

by Anonymousreply 126January 26, 2019 12:53 AM

Hmmm

by Anonymousreply 127January 26, 2019 4:19 AM

What was Jake supposed to do?? He had feels and the best way to cope with them was to party with nearly naked Insta-hos! Anyone would have done the same thing!

by Anonymousreply 128January 26, 2019 4:26 AM

it's just weird that Ted went to DC while Jake went to Chicago. Now Jake is back in KC and Ted went to Chicago.

Jake went to dinner for a friend's bday tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129January 26, 2019 4:37 AM

Methinks Jake's sudden lurch into Profound Grief And Mourning is the result of a Massive Meth Comedown.

by Anonymousreply 130January 26, 2019 11:16 AM

Seemed more like damage control to me. Like, "look, I have emotions for others!" as he gallavants shirtless around the country sleeping with everything that can flex a bicep.

by Anonymousreply 131January 26, 2019 11:34 AM

Never did 'actions speak louder than words' apply to anyone more than Jake. Everything he does is shallow and for show, all cloaked in a monologue of 'self-discovery' claptrap.

by Anonymousreply 132January 26, 2019 11:44 AM

One day Ted will spill.

by Anonymousreply 133January 26, 2019 11:45 AM

I am trying to find myself. Right now, I find myself in @endlessbottom.

by Anonymousreply 134January 26, 2019 3:07 PM

His stans on DL have been remarkably quieter on this thread than the previous ones, especially since the post-funeral antics.

by Anonymousreply 135January 26, 2019 4:43 PM

Thanks R118. “MY life has been changed forever.” MY, MY, ME, ME. Zero mention of Ted...plus the creepy smile. I’m surprised he had a shirt on for this one. A narcissist talking about emotions. Priceless.

by Anonymousreply 136January 26, 2019 4:46 PM

R135 I think Dr. Jake linked the last thread on his Facebook to call attention to his "haters" (and the real reason, to call attention to how popular he was that he had haters) and they probably can't find this one.

by Anonymousreply 137January 26, 2019 6:21 PM

Jake shouts out a German insta friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 26, 2019 7:18 PM

^ That guy actually already has a thread here dedicated to him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139January 26, 2019 7:20 PM

lmfao R139 so insta gays really are connected

by Anonymousreply 140January 26, 2019 7:34 PM

God damnit, it's obnoxious to find out that Instagram whores all know each other. Or want to. I bet Jake wants to fuck him because it'd be like fucking a taller and better looking version of himself, with hair.

by Anonymousreply 141January 26, 2019 9:09 PM

R138 is that from an Instastory? All the whores trade shout outs with each other. Jake is actively trying to get others to follow his account.

by Anonymousreply 142January 26, 2019 9:18 PM

R142 yes he posted it in his stories today

by Anonymousreply 143January 26, 2019 10:29 PM

and Jake made sure to shout out Ted's #10yearchallenge post too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 26, 2019 10:30 PM

Wish they’d do YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 145January 27, 2019 5:52 AM

What is wrong with Ted’s face? Why does he look like someone from The Hills Have Eyes?

by Anonymousreply 146January 27, 2019 9:18 AM

They both looked so much better (IMHO) before they went for the juiced-out freak look.

by Anonymousreply 147January 27, 2019 9:26 AM

Jake as a child?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148January 27, 2019 9:29 AM

They both look like they have FAS.

by Anonymousreply 149January 27, 2019 9:31 AM

r145 or Pornhub

by Anonymousreply 150January 27, 2019 3:20 PM

lol who made this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 27, 2019 6:29 PM

LOL @ [R151] these Instahos are freaking insane!

by Anonymousreply 152January 27, 2019 6:52 PM

Probably not too far from the truth R151.

by Anonymousreply 153January 28, 2019 1:41 AM

Ivano Zoltan disgraced Dr. Jake's fabled stethoscope! The one he was given by someone that meant a lot to him and saved his life once when it deflected a bullet meant for a less attractive person! The stethoscope has been wronged!

by Anonymousreply 154January 28, 2019 4:30 AM

I don’t understand the joke in R151. They photoshopped a stethoscope? Or are they saying their faces are too photoshopped?

by Anonymousreply 155January 28, 2019 9:28 AM

It's some random foreign guy on Facebook that has, for whatever reason, decided to Photoshop Jake into a picture with him where it looks like they're lovers or something. It's not entirely unheard of, and considering the guy mainly just used Jake's face and receding hairline he could have picked someone with a much better body and head.

by Anonymousreply 156January 28, 2019 1:15 PM

Random foreign guy has terrible taste. Jake's face is not his best feature

by Anonymousreply 157January 30, 2019 12:34 AM

jakejacob01 I’ve been working on my balance with these handstand push-ups for about the last 7 years. When I first started I barely had the strength to simply do the hand stand. Then I started practicing and strengthening my chest, shoulders, arms, back, and core specifically to sustain my own weight. When I finally could press up and down with my feet against the wall I was elated but of course thought what next? I didn’t want another plateau.

That’s when I decided to work on balance and transition movements. I found myself trying new bodyweight exercises, presses, muscle ups, anything that I could improve and work toward mastering. I also limited my exercises to only controlled and slow motions to minimize the risk of injury. If I had to swing or jolt I’d find another way. I wanted stable, controlled, intentional movements. These body weight exercises also helped me keep myself at a specific weight. If I gained a few pounds I could tell.

I’m still practicing, experimenting, tweaking, modifying, and looking for new fun ways to work out. At 37 sometimes I go to the gym and dread the redundancy of picking things up and putting them down. One of my favorite workout sessions this past year was stealing @carsontwitchell away at his gym and trading exercises back and forth. I realized how conditioned I was for my own routine, and how deconditioned I am for someone else’s. I appreciated the comradery and extra push of having a new, fresh, unique mind and perspective.

I’ve found the key for me maintaining fitness is doing it at my own pace and keeping it exciting and interesting. It’s an art of figuring out what diet and exercises work for me. It’s having self control and discipline to stay consistent even if my goals is to lean out or put on weight. I’m excited to go to the gym because I’m working towards multiple personal goals: physique, esteem, balance, strength, endurance, personal improvement, and especially mental health, because we all know “exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people just don’t shoot their husbands.”

#physique #functionaltraining #balance #progress #handstand #core #corestrength #instagay #noshirtnoproblem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 30, 2019 12:48 AM

Allow me to translate: me me me me me me me me me me me me AMAZING me oh, and mememememememem!!!!

by Anonymousreply 159January 30, 2019 12:53 AM

Is someone paying him by the word?

by Anonymousreply 160January 30, 2019 12:54 AM

r158 Shirtless..check Make sure to show off ass in short and tight shorts?..check Make a long winded paragraph to distract the real reason people like the photo...check

by Anonymousreply 161January 30, 2019 3:40 AM

Someone's been skipping leg day!

by Anonymousreply 162January 30, 2019 4:42 AM

Someone masturbated to the post that R158 linked to above and commented on 5heads insta that he did that! 🤢🤮🤮. FFS.

Oh, and I love that JakeOff is trying to bait the younger, MUCH hotter, @carsontwitchell to post on his page or follow him.

by Anonymousreply 163January 30, 2019 6:14 AM

He's planning to shoot Ted, isn't he? This is just him trying to cover his tracks in advance. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 164January 30, 2019 7:22 AM

Didn't Jake do gymnastics? It's ridiculous for him to claim he's only been practicing on his balance for the last 7 years.

by Anonymousreply 165January 30, 2019 1:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 30, 2019 4:55 PM

That story he told about his teacher in high school is 100% fiction.

by Anonymousreply 167January 30, 2019 6:27 PM

Jake - Since I know you read these threads, I wanted to let you know that we can all see through your games and your online fakery. You're not fooling anyone. You lie constantly about inconsequential things (the pillows, falling asleep at your friend's house ass up, the story about your teacher crying in class, etc.) And the Insta-whores you are so desperately courting in plain sight are much better proportioned than you including the one posted above who is essentially a hotter, well-proportioned version of you. You have something called body dysmorphia.

Your family has not rejected you because you're a gay ex-Mormon. They've rejected you because you're an extreme narcissist who makes literally everything (including your own husband's father's death) about you.

You need major therapy and a social media vacation.

Sincerely, DataLounge

by Anonymousreply 168January 31, 2019 3:59 PM

Jake's Mantra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 31, 2019 4:07 PM

Will Jake be prodding any of Ted's other relatives to perhaps take a stroll down an icy stairway during the Polar Vortex or commit suicide so he has more opportunities to post about "loss"?

by Anonymousreply 170January 31, 2019 4:18 PM

Jake posted about being called an "Insta-whore" on his Facebook an hour ago, so he is absolutely reading these threads.

by Anonymousreply 171January 31, 2019 4:31 PM

He hinted at going the whole hog and offing Ted in [R158]'s post.

by Anonymousreply 172January 31, 2019 4:31 PM

the post

[quote] Is it bad that being called an “instawhore” is not an insult? Jesus loves whores 💅🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 31, 2019 4:43 PM

I love how he tries to spin the whole thing as a compliment. Because, of course.

by Anonymousreply 174January 31, 2019 5:14 PM

I’m sticking to my original prediction (in an earlier thread) that he’ll end up in a murder-suicide well before 50.

by Anonymousreply 175January 31, 2019 7:08 PM

Here, here R168.

We know you have Google alerts for your name, Dr. Jake.

by Anonymousreply 176January 31, 2019 9:34 PM

His latest paean to himself. I have to admit, that is a good photo (and notice how he's covering part of the cavernous void of his forehead with his hand, so as to not blind us with the glare):

With no hot tub to be found I submitted to filling my own bath tub. Consensus: I’m taking more baths. . Winter time is here. I sit soaking in a tub, dangerously hot enough to make my skin burn, but delicately nestled between comfort and pain. Feeling the water ironically shock my senses into tranquility. . With winter comes the cold, the brisk, the chill, and even isolation. I remember as a child during the middle of winter finding a sunny window and laying in the warmth of the light beaming softly through the glass. The weather outside dishonestly playful and sunny, but the air and chill quick to set in the reality of the season. Almost like the frosty air refuses to give sunlight the full attention it deserves. But in the confines of my home, just feeling the sun on my skin changes my outlook, my thought processes, my mood. I’d think evolutionarily someone as Nordic as myself wouldn’t require so much warmth and sunlight, but it’s always been a staple for my mental health. . It’s not uncommon to feel down during the winter months. It’s not uncommon to need extra support, love, attention, affirmation. I’ve learned everyone has their own support structure, expectations, ways of coping with life’s struggles. I know my own ways are unique to most, familiar to some. But like almost everyone in this world I am at most peace when I find it within myself. Hope and loss are both familiar and constant companions, each just as important to feel and acknowledge as every other emotion that courses through my veins. . Sometimes the first step is simply taking a hot bath, a moment in the sun, a casual reconnection with a loved one. It’s allowing myself to have a moment, just a moment, to break the tension that sometimes sneaks up and tightens the heart and soul without me even realizing. Then allowing myself to relax. It’s giving myself space within my heart to feel better, to feel peace, even if I know it won’t come immediately. It’s being content with my mind and heart, knowing that life is unpredictable, exciting, frightening, and dynamic, and worth every minute of the good the bad and everything in between.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 31, 2019 10:22 PM

Another thinly-veiled dig at Ted:

[quote]If you can’t quote Legally Blonde, House Bunny, and all of Scary Movie 3 with me are we even friends?

by Anonymousreply 178January 31, 2019 10:24 PM

Thise movies are his idea of culture? Fucking dimwatt bulb needs someone to piss on his face, fart in his mouth, and shit all over those walls!

by Anonymousreply 179January 31, 2019 10:38 PM

The comment thread for that is full of people quoting the movies at him, in a blatant attempt to win the Prince's favor.

by Anonymousreply 180January 31, 2019 10:39 PM

I never knew that steroids could cause verbal diarrhea. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 181January 31, 2019 11:17 PM

Someone take away his thesaurus please!!!

by Anonymousreply 182February 1, 2019 12:10 AM

Jake shouts out @beardedhairyscruffhunks for posting this pic which apparently was their 5th most popular of 2018

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183February 1, 2019 12:37 AM

LOL!!! The "Jake Takes A Bath" essay is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. You know he worked on that composition for hours, read and reread, and then finally said to himself, "Masterpiece!"

by Anonymousreply 184February 1, 2019 2:02 AM

The pic that R177 posted could get JakiePoo banned from “tha gram.” That would be devastating to him.

by Anonymousreply 185February 1, 2019 2:07 AM

"It’s not uncommon to need extra support, love, attention, affirmation" - Jesus Helen Christ, who knew that the simple act of taking a bath would turn into more demands for attention? EVERYONE.

by Anonymousreply 186February 1, 2019 7:33 AM

Yes, like all that extra love, support, and attention Jake gave to Ted by jetting off to Chicago to frolic with fellow Insta-whores after the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 187February 1, 2019 1:22 PM

There was really nothing in the whole funeral and mourning rituals for Jake to shine in which is why he was either passed out sleeping at Ted's family's house or out of there to be in Chicago with hotter people as soon as he possibly could escape. All he could do was mentally compose future Instagram "essays" (he's a terrible and very repetitive writer) and top guys he's only seen in comment sections before meeting in real life.

I agree with the poster above who said this might end in a murder-suicide. Either way, it will end in tears.

by Anonymousreply 188February 1, 2019 2:43 PM

R187 but that's Ted! Part of the Not-Jake! All that is Not-Jake must get lesser attention than that which Is-Jake!

by Anonymousreply 189February 1, 2019 2:49 PM

It's only cold if I stop moving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190February 1, 2019 5:28 PM

Friday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191February 1, 2019 5:29 PM

He looks incredibly...average in that pic at R190.

I also don't think he looks good with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 192February 1, 2019 5:31 PM

What the hell is he wearing in r191?

by Anonymousreply 193February 1, 2019 6:09 PM

Are those some new form of magic Mormon underwear made by Under Armor?

by Anonymousreply 194February 1, 2019 6:25 PM

Jake as a baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195February 1, 2019 6:49 PM

so Ted failed some sort of test today, apparently the first time he ever failed one. Jake posted a story video with a group of friends congratulating Ted on failing with a cake. It was a surprise as he walked in.

He also posted a close up of the cake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196February 2, 2019 1:04 AM

"My first failure was MARRYING YOU!"

by Anonymousreply 197February 2, 2019 1:12 AM

Ted is 45?!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 198February 2, 2019 1:40 AM

and Jake is 37

by Anonymousreply 199February 2, 2019 1:54 AM

r196 probably wouldn't do terrible on exams if they stayed and yah know..studied instead of jumping halfway across teh country from circuit party to circuit party every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 200February 2, 2019 3:28 AM

You know he always reminds Ted of that R199.

by Anonymousreply 201February 2, 2019 4:51 AM

What an asshole. Way to rub it in, Jake. Passive aggressive much?

by Anonymousreply 202February 2, 2019 5:44 AM

Ted's dad has recently died and Jake thinks this is a 'cute' thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 203February 2, 2019 10:50 AM

It would not surprise me at all if Jake was a secret Republican. He has that mean sense of humour most of them seem to possess.

by Anonymousreply 204February 2, 2019 2:54 PM

Jake shouting out @the.scruff.homo which featured his latest pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205February 2, 2019 10:42 PM

Does he think those diatribes make him respectable. He's a whole. The.scruff.homo isnt posting his photo for his deep thoughts. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 206February 3, 2019 3:57 AM

He's starting to look like some CGI'd freak in that photo. A noxious cocktail of extreme vanity and body dysmorphia.

by Anonymousreply 207February 3, 2019 9:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208February 3, 2019 5:34 PM

"I want you to love me for my MIND while I show you my pecs!"

by Anonymousreply 209February 3, 2019 9:09 PM

Come for my feels, stay for the gun show

by Anonymousreply 210February 4, 2019 12:12 AM

{quote] Memories of the first house in KC last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211February 4, 2019 12:42 AM

All that lavish attention to her pecs and traps, and she still has eye bags the size of the Hindenburg.

by Anonymousreply 212February 4, 2019 12:44 AM

annnnd Jake's bathtub pic continues to make the rounds on instagram feature pages. He's on another one today (and yes he shouted them out in his stories)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213February 4, 2019 4:26 AM

Can a doctor pose nude like that and still keep his job?

by Anonymousreply 214February 4, 2019 12:37 PM

Yes, r214, but not his professional reputation.

by Anonymousreply 215February 4, 2019 1:34 PM

Who took that photo of him in the bathtub? Ted?

I don't think I've ever seen someone quite this obsessed with themselves. I mean, he even beats the personal trainer I dated for awhile who I had to stop seeing because he was only concerned with his meal prep, his workouts, and flexing/selfies. Literally everyone and everything else in his life was secondary and you knew it. This is pretty much how I imagine Jake is in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 216February 4, 2019 1:46 PM

Jake cherishes his medical career as much he cherishes his husband.

by Anonymousreply 217February 4, 2019 2:04 PM

Wasn't there some rumor that Jake didn't actually have a license to practice or he had failed some essential boards?

by Anonymousreply 218February 4, 2019 2:19 PM

One of the insta-whores Jake has hooked up with revealed recently to a friend of mine that Jake has herpes.

by Anonymousreply 219February 4, 2019 5:53 PM

Jake is a dirty, dirty, dirty fookin' bast'd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220February 4, 2019 6:18 PM

He probably hasn't even told Ted about it.

by Anonymousreply 221February 4, 2019 6:24 PM

From Jake's Facebook:

"Going to work on Monday when I could have been going on the Atlantis cruise this week." #stagesofgrief

by Anonymousreply 222February 4, 2019 7:06 PM

^ Jesus Christ, Ted's dad just died. Every post he makes is so passive aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 223February 4, 2019 9:29 PM

He probably had a herpes flare-up so he couldn't go on the cruise.

by Anonymousreply 224February 4, 2019 9:30 PM

Let us all observe a moment of silence for all of the attention that poor Jake won’t get because he’s not on that cruise.

by Anonymousreply 225February 4, 2019 10:13 PM

Fuckface doing handstands near a mirrored wall...

Better keep one of those worn-out blue eyes peeled for Darwin.

by Anonymousreply 226February 4, 2019 10:41 PM

I suspect it's rare that Jake does anything that's not in front of a mirror or a camera

by Anonymousreply 227February 6, 2019 2:12 PM

What is Jake’s ultimate goal? Where does he see himself in 5-10 years time?

by Anonymousreply 228February 6, 2019 2:22 PM

R222 this dude goes on more vacations then most and he’s complaining he can’t go on another!?Theree people who dream to do the mini-vacations every weekend

by Anonymousreply 229February 6, 2019 3:47 PM

R228, Jake plans on devoting himself to Doctors Without Borders

by Anonymousreply 230February 6, 2019 3:52 PM

He's complaining about his crow's feet on Facebook today. Complete with a new profile pic that exposes his major SIXhead.

by Anonymousreply 231February 6, 2019 8:02 PM

If they really bother him he could have laser resurfacing...anyway the post

[quote]Every time I see my crows-feet I remember I’m one step closer to becoming Hugh Jackman #swoon #embracethechange #ilikemen #yesplease

and you can see the new profile pic too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232February 6, 2019 10:44 PM

Lol bitch wishes he was Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 233February 6, 2019 11:05 PM

How many hours each day does Jake devote to deep thoughts of himself?

by Anonymousreply 234February 7, 2019 3:05 AM

25 hours a day, R234

by Anonymousreply 235February 7, 2019 3:26 AM

He’s not complaining about his crow’s feet, dumbass. He loves them and says they make him look like Huge Jackman. Crow’s feet? #yesplease!

by Anonymousreply 236February 7, 2019 4:38 AM

Clearly the crow's feet have caused brain decay

by Anonymousreply 237February 7, 2019 5:00 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 7, 2019 4:32 PM

Click on the pic to read more-Jake suffers from sleep paralysis!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 7, 2019 4:34 PM

Would it kill him to change his damn dopey eyed expression once in a while?

by Anonymousreply 240February 7, 2019 4:35 PM

Does anyone really give a shit that Jake is doing leg day??

by Anonymousreply 241February 7, 2019 4:38 PM

Oh FFS, is there any kind of emotional trauma that this narcissist didn't suffer during his childhood? Dare I say it, he's turning into the gay male Lens Dunham...

by Anonymousreply 242February 7, 2019 4:43 PM

He actually looks like of sad and pathetic in that blurry sauna pic.

by Anonymousreply 243February 7, 2019 5:07 PM

R241 he needs to bulk up those chicken legs. He looks ridiculous because he's big on top.

by Anonymousreply 244February 7, 2019 7:36 PM

And then I discovered I had .. FIBROMYALGIA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 245February 7, 2019 7:37 PM

His legs do not look good. Very disproportionate.

by Anonymousreply 246February 7, 2019 7:39 PM

Neither do the Popeye arms r246.

by Anonymousreply 247February 7, 2019 7:43 PM

Bitch, dont even get me started on the penis. . .

by Anonymousreply 248February 7, 2019 10:47 PM

jakejacob01 Look closely. Gray hairs everywhere in my beard and on my chest. Hard to tell mixed in from between the hodgepodge of interwoven dark brown, dirty blonde and platinum. My hair has always been like a calico cat, but finally I’m getting in the shade I’ve hungered for since I was a teenager.

Medically “age” is a difficult determinant. When is the proper time for a patient to become geriatric? There’s no hard-fast rules. When is someone old? What does that even mean? What I do know is when I look in the mirror I see a different person than years ago, even from last month. Not older, not better or worse, simply different. I recognize the changes my body and mind go through slowly and naturally and how I adjust and compensate. I admit I am fortunate, I still can work out every day. I still love being active, however I am far more protective of future Jake’s body than I use to be. I’m less inclined to try risky behavior. I like my back, shoulders, elbows, and knees too much. I gravitate my routines to low impact and intentional. I’ve started to take things slower physically, mentally, and emotionally.

I recognize I’m still young, and I still feel young especially at heart. I’ve always been an “old soul” and frankly I think that soul has always been about 95 years old. As I’ve gotten older that old soul has loosened up a bit and allowed me to have some amazing adventures, insights, love, heartbreak. That protective inner soul has truly allowed my inner child to come out to play and take risks with resultant consequences good and bad. Maybe that’s why I’ve never been afraid or concerned with aging. Sure there is a time and place for Botox, but even when I was 25 I was ready to be 45.

With a world obsessed with youth, I’m happy to say I welcome each coming year, because each year that passes my life gets better and more fulfilling. So bring on those beautiful gray hairs. Bring on the whisps of wrinkles that come from smiling and laughing through a lifetime of happiness. Bring on life and the future with every happiness and adventure it has to offer.

#grays #grayhairdontcare #yesplease #chesticles #physique

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249February 8, 2019 6:57 PM

My god. It's like he's writing a parody of himself now. I don't even know what to say.

by Anonymousreply 250February 8, 2019 7:00 PM

He's referring to himself in the third person now ('future Jake'). There's no coming back from this.

by Anonymousreply 251February 8, 2019 7:03 PM

[quote]I admit I am fortunate, I still can work out every day.

Priorities

by Anonymousreply 252February 8, 2019 7:55 PM

Jake composed his gray-hair-is-awesome dissertation while waiting in the dermatologist's office to get botox.

Psychologist are recording his posts for their upcoming books on pathological narcissism.

Here's a challenge for you, Jake. Spend one hour per week spooning soup at the homeless shelter. THAT will improve you.

by Anonymousreply 253February 8, 2019 8:19 PM

Oh Lord.

Jake WANTS to be old, everyone! He EMBRACES the gray(ish-blonde) hair!

And yet another doe-eyed photo (without chickenlegs, again).

I bet he forces Ted to go to the hair colorist every month.

by Anonymousreply 254February 8, 2019 8:56 PM

Getting really sick of Jake’s face and his pontificating.

by Anonymousreply 255February 8, 2019 9:01 PM

Nothing from Ted lately except some complaining about the cold in Chicago (quelle suprise!) on January 25th. Do they even spend time together anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256February 8, 2019 9:03 PM

R256,

I left the prick.

by Anonymousreply 257February 8, 2019 9:31 PM

God, I hope so. Otherwise in five years there's the whole murder-suicide thing that could be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 258February 8, 2019 10:24 PM

If Ted left Dr. Jake I'm sure we'd be subject to incredibly long, detailed posts of how Jake has suffered more than Job but is hopeful for the future, because he knows someone out there is for him and Oh, off to an all-gay cruise - for um, remorse reasons, cya!

by Anonymousreply 259February 8, 2019 10:34 PM

Oh hai Jakers, Ted left you? Oh gurl, I’m sooooo sorry. My mouth is ready!

Kisses

@CircuitMax

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 9, 2019 1:19 AM

Does he just spend hours and hours gazing at himself? Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2019 4:32 AM

What happened to Ted’s nose? Did a chimp rip it off? That’s the worst reconstruction of a collapsed nose I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2019 4:38 AM

At least @CircuitMax has a variety of facial expressions. Jake could learn a thing or two.

by Anonymousreply 263February 9, 2019 9:35 AM

R256 he looks tired bored sad depressed. Why isn’t Jake with him when Ted seems to need him the most. He looks lonely.

by Anonymousreply 264February 9, 2019 10:54 AM

We all know that the death of Ted's father hit Jake far harder than it did Ted, what with all the Childhood Trauma Jake has to process on an hourly basis. He clearly just needs time away from Ted where he can process his complex feeling,s at the same time as having his emotional and physical needs 'served' by Circuit Queens in every city with a gaybourhood across This Great Nation.

by Anonymousreply 265February 9, 2019 11:47 AM

Ted's selfishness is driving Jake away!!!

by Anonymousreply 266February 9, 2019 1:54 PM

What about MY needs??

by Anonymousreply 267February 9, 2019 2:36 PM

Ted probably worships Jake.

by Anonymousreply 268February 9, 2019 4:46 PM

Has he started 40 therapy yet?

by Anonymousreply 269February 9, 2019 6:05 PM

This may be unraveling . . . Ted’s most recent insta post linked below. Meanwhile, Dr 5head posts idiotic, meandering verbal diarrhea about his particolored chest hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 9, 2019 7:04 PM

#TeamTed!!!

by Anonymousreply 271February 9, 2019 7:05 PM

hopefully Ted feels better soon.

by Anonymousreply 272February 9, 2019 7:36 PM

Damn Jake to hell if he’s broken Ted’s heart.

by Anonymousreply 273February 9, 2019 7:42 PM

Can you imagine trying to talk to Jake about anything that doesn't involve, well, praising Jake?

by Anonymousreply 274February 9, 2019 7:44 PM

I'm sorry your father died, Ted, but I'M STILL ALIVE! WHAT about ME? Yes, I know he died two days ago, but MOVE ON! We have a cruise to plan for!

by Anonymousreply 275February 9, 2019 8:08 PM

Some of the comments on Ted's latest unhappiness post are bizarre:

dr.a.la 😂😂😂😂this just made my night!

pr_papillon Never say that. Unless you give up and decided no longer to make an effort to better yourself. <--- this guy can fuck himself

westlakesarea😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And a lot of posts bout "me too, my life is also terrible, me me me"

Who are these cunts posting all the "laughing" pics? Potential Dr. Jake suitors?

by Anonymousreply 276February 9, 2019 8:13 PM

R262 Oh! So that's why his nose looks so abnormal!

by Anonymousreply 277February 9, 2019 8:19 PM

Those Circuit Bitches are sharks. One scent of blood and they start circling for the kill.

by Anonymousreply 278February 9, 2019 8:20 PM

Someone should set Jake up with Jeff Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 279February 9, 2019 9:18 PM

LinkedIn shows Ted moved to Kansas City six months ago abandoning Jake in San Antonio with his $300,000 in medical school student loans and shitty paying chronic pain physician job at the smelly VA hospital.

by Anonymousreply 280February 9, 2019 9:37 PM

Well, as long as Jake has a mirror, he's happy

by Anonymousreply 281February 9, 2019 9:42 PM

Jake is with him in Kansas City. He ain't letting go of a meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 282February 9, 2019 9:42 PM

I think Ted moved for Jake. Jake was finishing his residency and passing boards in San Antonio. I don't know if they work at the same hospital. Anyone know if KC has a lot?

by Anonymousreply 283February 9, 2019 9:48 PM

Jake is prescribing opioids at the dirty VA hospital in San Antonio where people only go to die. linkedin. com /in/jacob-fehl-m-d- 711294b/ Fucking link won't post.

by Anonymousreply 284February 9, 2019 9:54 PM

Wouldn't Jake need to pass boards in the state in which he's practicing?

by Anonymousreply 285February 9, 2019 9:54 PM

R285 No, he'll take a national board certification test. He doesn't have to pass it to practice Physical Medicine and Rehab.

by Anonymousreply 286February 9, 2019 9:57 PM

I;ll be surprised if Jake and Ted stay in KC for more than a few years. Sure it has a relatively low cost of living compared to other cities but they like to be on the scene. I imagine them moving to somewhere like Phoenix, San Diego, LA (where they go often) or even Portland, Oregon. I can't see them ever moving to the northeast because I don't see them fitting in in places like NYC, Boston, Philly or DC. Ted hates the super cold winters of Chicago so not there or Minneapolis either.

by Anonymousreply 287February 9, 2019 10:31 PM

We LURV chicken legs, Popeye arms, and tight-head here!

by Anonymousreply 288February 10, 2019 12:59 AM

They clearly won't be staying in KC for long because of the impending murder-suicide thing, silly!

by Anonymousreply 289February 10, 2019 6:36 AM

R277 Teddington’s nose is like the sphinx

by Anonymousreply 290February 10, 2019 6:38 AM

In that it’s a riddle?

by Anonymousreply 291February 10, 2019 9:16 AM

r283 Jake isn't in San Antonio. Trust me I would know. He lives in KC and has for about a year already.

by Anonymousreply 292February 10, 2019 2:27 PM

R291 In that it is grotesquely deformed

by Anonymousreply 293February 10, 2019 3:02 PM

R292 His LinkedIn says he's in San Antonio passing out opioids to old men in the VA Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 294February 10, 2019 3:03 PM

Riddle me this! Riddle me that! Why don't I have any friends who are fat?

by Anonymousreply 295February 10, 2019 3:38 PM

r294 LinkedIn probably wasn't updated. If he was in San Antonio, he would pop up in other fitness people's Instagram there

by Anonymousreply 296February 10, 2019 3:46 PM

R294 must not follow Jake and Ted very closely

by Anonymousreply 297February 10, 2019 5:28 PM

[quote]I’ve always been an “old soul”

Oh, dear God. Has someone hacked his account and filling in with parody?

Someone that restless, unfulfilled, attention-starved, shallow and unaware claiming to be an 'old soul' is laugh-out-loud pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 298February 11, 2019 6:16 PM

teddington_01 Saw this picture attached to an advertisement for a cancer cure... not to be an ass, but no competent nurse would EVER touch a needle while drawing a dose of medication, especially for an immunocompromised oncology/cancer patient! The images that are used to promote and project healthcare to the world should show the true reality of what is safe practice (in advertisements, on TV, in movies, periodicals, etc.). If this were my nurse, he/she would be required to complete remediation on medication administration based upon that one act alone. #patientsafety #realtalk #thatsanono #nurse #nursing #murse #safecare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299February 11, 2019 10:41 PM

Wow, Ted is actually serious about his vocation, unlike the bottomless cavern of narcissism he's married to.

by Anonymousreply 300February 12, 2019 3:32 AM

I like how Ted doesn't inject himself into his Instagram post. He actually seems like a very caring person and is probably a good nurse. He recently lost his father and you know that he's dealing with that loss almost completely on his own. I wouldn't want the "bottomless cavern of narcissism" (love that, R300) coming anywhere near me at a hospital. I'd be afraid that he was too busy posting another selfie that he might inject me with Drano or something.

Not doctor material at all.

by Anonymousreply 301February 12, 2019 1:33 PM

Ted is very deep and sad right now.

by Anonymousreply 302February 12, 2019 1:52 PM

I was surprised to hear that Ted is so much older than Jake. You just know Jake lords that over him.

by Anonymousreply 303February 12, 2019 3:17 PM

from Jake's stories

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 12, 2019 4:12 PM

Isn't that a HIPA violation, R304? He is such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 305February 12, 2019 4:14 PM

We’re all really lucky Jake blesses us with his social media presence. Every. Single. Day.

by Anonymousreply 306February 12, 2019 7:10 PM

Dr. Jake's new thing (or maybe he's been doing if for awhile now, I have no idea) is to post popular "hot takes" on current hot button issues on Facebook, most often taking the most popular position designed for maximum likes, comments, and general adoration of him as the best human being ever. Today's thirsty take is about the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 307February 12, 2019 8:07 PM

I really can't stand people who do that. I have a few aquaintances who are constantly 'pronouncing' on topical issues and new events as if they were a renowned Columnist with a Pulitzer. That Jake is doing this comes as no surprise whatsoever. God, he's tedious.

by Anonymousreply 308February 12, 2019 8:13 PM

[quote]The day after I shave my beard my clinic rapport goes from “trusted advisor” to “you look like you’re still in college”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309February 12, 2019 10:32 PM

As much as I think Jake is a complete asshole, I doubt that patient conversation even happened. It's contrived (like most of his posts) to get maximum comments - this time about how much patience he has. And if he thinks he looks like he's in college, he needs a new mirror. Again, I doubt that comment even happened.

by Anonymousreply 310February 13, 2019 12:39 AM

Flashback gym video!

jakejacob01 Video and crotch shot credit: @joe_vt

A dear friend sent this to me last week. More than a video, it’s blast from the past, from a different life, different perspective, happily wrapped up in my personal day to day, not comprehending the blind spots I’d discover over the next 18 months.

I see more than past-Jake doing his box jump routine. I am pulled back into his mind: his fears, his hopes, his goals, his ambitions, his priorities.

I’ve never been one to want to go back in time. I treasure life’s experiences, the good, the bad, the painful, the joyous because I’ve lived long enough to appreciate there are rarely absolute negatives and positives, just an accumulation of actions and choices that culminate into who I am today.

Looking back like this reminds me of more innocent and adventurous times filled with discovery. But when I think about it, there’s not much difference from my life now, I simply know those particular answers and riddles, the ones I previously couldn’t comprehend or imagine. Now life has given me new ones.

Today I’m still filled with wonder, and drive, and exploration. That hasn’t changed. The difference is today I am... different. I have grown, evolved, changed, I’d like to think for the better.

So I hate to report my box jump height hasn’t drastically improved unfortunately, but so many other parts of me have. I can look back at myself as someone who I loved being. The person in that video made me into who I am today. I wouldn’t change my past, because I wouldn’t want to change who I have become. As for tomorrow, we’ll see who I am a year from now.

#boxjump #crotchshot #legday #growth #friendship

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311February 14, 2019 2:08 AM

Past-Jake.

Nauseated-Me.

by Anonymousreply 312February 14, 2019 2:56 AM

He is why they hate us.

Hell, he is why I hate us.

I'd imagine he is truly a "mean girl" in person to anyone who doesn't meet his stringent physical standards.

by Anonymousreply 313February 14, 2019 4:39 AM

How tall is he? He seems to have short legs.

by Anonymousreply 314February 14, 2019 5:17 AM

R304, is posting about your patients and complaining about them and shaming them online against the law? Who would want a doctor who does that?

by Anonymousreply 315February 14, 2019 5:19 AM

It really is a special 'talent' to turn a crotch-shot into a 6-paragraph long paean to one's own past, present and future perfection. Ive said it before, and I'll say it again: WHAT A WANKER!

by Anonymousreply 316February 14, 2019 6:13 AM

Oh Jake, we are all pretty sure that you'll be the same self-impressed, self-absorbed douche a year from now that you are today. And only Jake could turn box jumps into an ode to how amazing he is.

by Anonymousreply 317February 14, 2019 12:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318February 14, 2019 6:59 PM

TBT pic of Jake and Ted kissing shot by a professional photographer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319February 14, 2019 6:59 PM

Jake acknowledging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320February 14, 2019 7:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321February 15, 2019 6:17 AM

So did Jake bite Ted’s nose off? Is that why it is all fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 322February 15, 2019 6:23 AM

Ted filming Jake getting a massage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323February 15, 2019 6:41 AM

Those socks also add about 100% more to his douche quotient

by Anonymousreply 324February 15, 2019 12:26 PM

Ted really does have FAS face.

by Anonymousreply 325February 15, 2019 2:52 PM

[R323] Poor Ted. Jake can't even be bothered to respond to him when he's talking to him.

by Anonymousreply 326February 15, 2019 4:21 PM

Jake demonstrates an appalling level of narcissism and egomania in these interminable Instagram posts. They're almost like a parody of a very vapid, self-obsessed, Insta-ho, yet he seems like he actually buys into the bullshit he peddles through these poorly written (and very repetitive) self-examinations a shallow-dives.

Is the song "Shallow" really about Dr. Jake?

Jake, since I know you follow this thread: You need help and major therapy.

by Anonymousreply 327February 15, 2019 4:30 PM

Jake wasn't kidding when he said he bought that massage thing so it could be used on Jake

by Anonymousreply 328February 15, 2019 4:35 PM

They need to start a YouTube channel STAT!

by Anonymousreply 329February 15, 2019 4:42 PM

What’s wrong with his body? Something is off

by Anonymousreply 330February 15, 2019 5:14 PM

R330, he injected all the steroids into his arms and forgot about his legs.

by Anonymousreply 331February 15, 2019 7:06 PM

You’re so dumb R331- you don’t even know how steroids werk!

by Anonymousreply 332February 15, 2019 8:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333February 16, 2019 2:58 AM

In his InstaStory, he currently has a photo of him with his dopey puppy eyes, three strands of hair above his eight-head, and a facial masque. And the caption? "AM I A REAL GAY YET?"

Honey? We don't want you. Please go back to your church.

by Anonymousreply 334February 16, 2019 4:54 AM

Jake barely qualifies as a real person

by Anonymousreply 335February 16, 2019 4:57 AM

He's so in love with himself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336February 16, 2019 4:59 AM

lol he's too much

by Anonymousreply 337February 16, 2019 5:00 AM

I thought long and hard about this facial mask. And then, the facial mask did something incredible: It made ME think! Think about how. . .when you think about it. . .we ALL wear masks. And that made me think about my younger self, who I call Past Jake. . .

by Anonymousreply 338February 16, 2019 5:06 AM

In his InstaStory, he currently has a photo of him with his dopey puppy eyes, three strands of hair above his eight-head, and a facial masque. And the caption? "AM I A REAL GAY YET?"

Honey? We don't want you. Please go back to your church.

by Anonymousreply 339February 16, 2019 5:59 AM

It's like R338 is in Jake's head!

by Anonymousreply 340February 16, 2019 1:24 PM

Is Jake in blackface?

by Anonymousreply 341February 16, 2019 1:38 PM

I am OFFENDED by his skin care regimen!

by Anonymousreply 342February 16, 2019 2:55 PM

Jake needs to do an AMA.

by Anonymousreply 343February 16, 2019 4:40 PM

Jake caught another faker!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344February 18, 2019 4:43 PM

You just know that Jake's actually bristling with pride every time he finds a profile using his pics. He probably cries himself to sleep every day he doesn't find one.

by Anonymousreply 345February 18, 2019 5:04 PM

go to Jake's stories and vote!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346February 19, 2019 3:10 AM

Is he talking about trimming that ridiculous puff of hair on the top of his head? How does Jake have time to doctor, workout, AND gaze at himself longingly in the mirror AND scour the internet for his fakers?

by Anonymousreply 347February 19, 2019 3:23 AM

When's the Youtube videos coming..better yet when's the pornhub videos coming?

by Anonymousreply 348February 19, 2019 5:32 AM

Jake and Ted broke up!!!

He just posted it on his Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 349February 19, 2019 2:40 PM

Here’s the post:

[QUOTE] To address a private matter publicly, Ted and I love each other, support each other, cry and laugh with each other, dance with each other, and live our lives for the betterment of each other. And through many discussions and experiences together we have decided to continue to do all of those things as friends.

Despite what reality shows have taught us: - No there wasn’t a significant event - No there’s not really any juicy or good story, just two guys being best friends

So with that said, here are the takeaways - We still love each other dearly and want each other to have every happiness - We are not uncomfortable being around each other in public or private - As adults when we need to take a step back and have space, we will - Yes you can treat us both the same - Yes we will still go out together and have a great time together (March cruise here we come) - Yes it is an adjustment, we are okay - Yes we are and will forever be family

by Anonymousreply 350February 19, 2019 2:45 PM

So, we know he lies constantly so I’d love to hear the real story of how this all went down.

by Anonymousreply 351February 19, 2019 2:46 PM

I think I've got an idea:

1/ Ted's dad dies, Jake grudgingly goes to the funeral and trues to make it all about him and his grief. 2/ The next weekend Jake fucks off to Chicago (without Ted) to party with a bunch of InstaCircuitHos without nary a thought for supporting Ted in his time of need. 3/ Ted fails an exam due to the stress and grief he's been under. Jake thinks it's cute to make him a 'Failure' Cake and post it on social media to mark this 'event' 4/ Jake is generally insufferably self-centred and selfish.

I'm surprised Jake didn't state that they had decided to 'consciously uncouple'. He's certainly up there at GOOPy levels of pretension.

by Anonymousreply 352February 19, 2019 3:20 PM

I know Ted is sad now but it’s the best thing. Nobody should have to put up with Jake’s dopey faced narcissism.

by Anonymousreply 353February 19, 2019 4:44 PM

WOW but honestly I'm not shocked. For those who weren't following closely, we saw that Jake went to Chicago immediately after Ted's father's death while Ted went to DC. Then after Jake went back to KC, Ted went to Chicago. This made no sense at the time.

by Anonymousreply 354February 19, 2019 5:35 PM

Jake posted his facebook post on his instagram with no accompanying long rant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355February 19, 2019 5:36 PM

My money is on Ted re-evaluating his life after having just lost his father. It happened to me.

I hope he told Jake: "I'm not going to stay in a relationship that my Dad would be ashamed of."

Seriously, leaving your grieving husband to fly off to a gaggle of Instahos and shovel snow, shirtless, for the "likes?"

by Anonymousreply 356February 19, 2019 5:37 PM

Ted also posted Jake's message on his instagram at about the same time but added this:

[quote]teddington_01 This was a decision that took a lot of soul searching for both of us, and it is the mature and thoughtful thing to do. We want the best for one another and will always support one another, but the way in which we do that now will simply be different. I appreciate Jacob’s honesty and perspective in the way he has addressed this, and I agree with him wholeheartedly. We will always care for one another, and we will always be family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357February 19, 2019 5:37 PM

Now I REALLY don't expect Jake to stay in KC for very long. There aren't enough hot guys for him to choose. I think Ted will probably move to since he moved to KC for Jake's career (Ted can get a job as a nurse anyway I imagine).

by Anonymousreply 358February 19, 2019 5:38 PM

Still kinda think Jake instigated this. Have to wait until his next Deep Thoughts novella drops on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 359February 19, 2019 5:50 PM

Everyone says “we will always be family” but it’s not true. Once one finds a new man, they will be nothing more than exes.

by Anonymousreply 360February 19, 2019 5:54 PM

wow grammar mistakes aplenty

"I think Ted will probably move TOO

*Ted can get a job as a nurse ANYWHERE

by Anonymousreply 361February 19, 2019 5:57 PM

I was wondering why the last few days Jake wasn't posting many pics and videos of him, even in his stories

so 2019 is going to be all about him "discovering himself" aka being a circuit party whore

by Anonymousreply 362February 19, 2019 5:58 PM

So which one will revert to her maiden name?

by Anonymousreply 363February 19, 2019 6:34 PM

And when is Jake moving to L.A. (which is so clearly where he thinks he belongs)?

by Anonymousreply 364February 19, 2019 6:37 PM

Jake should move to L.A. His egotism would take a hit.

by Anonymousreply 365February 19, 2019 6:39 PM

Wow DL called it. Who should I pay?

Hopefully Ted’s next partner won’t be white. These white circuit gays all they want to do is drugs, fuck, party and wallow in their narcissism

by Anonymousreply 366February 19, 2019 6:42 PM

He seems to prefer being a big fish in a small pond. Maybe he’ll move to Topeka or Akron instead.

by Anonymousreply 367February 19, 2019 6:43 PM

R363 didn't Jake take Ted's last name? So I imagine he'd go back to his original

by Anonymousreply 368February 19, 2019 6:45 PM

I hope Ted got a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 369February 19, 2019 6:48 PM

Imagine being Ted though. You were there as you helped Jake sort through his Mormon upbringing and all his baggage. You moved with him from your native Florida to San Antonio and then KC all for Jake's career. Less than a year after moving to KC, you break up soon after your father's death. That's rough

by Anonymousreply 370February 19, 2019 6:51 PM

Once the pre-paid cruise is over, Ted will - if he has even a tiny shred of self-respect left - distance himself from Jake as quickly as possible.

by Anonymousreply 371February 19, 2019 6:56 PM

Seems like Ted was with jake during the tough years of Med school/residency. Now that Jake’s a doc and making some money, he ditched Ted. Classy.

by Anonymousreply 372February 19, 2019 7:20 PM

Maybe Jake found a new sugar daddy.

by Anonymousreply 373February 19, 2019 7:26 PM

I think Jake will go younger

by Anonymousreply 374February 19, 2019 7:36 PM

Not surprised. Ted needs support love and care. I wish all the best to Ted.

by Anonymousreply 375February 19, 2019 7:42 PM

Jake could become king of Topeka!?! Popeye arms embrace the prairie state.

by Anonymousreply 376February 19, 2019 7:51 PM

Hey, maybe Jake and Mrs. Dan Savage will becomes the new power couple now!

by Anonymousreply 377February 19, 2019 9:30 PM

R372 I know right! He was supporting him when his family initially disowned him and he wasn’t shit and possibly suicidal. He supposed him when his body wasn’t on point. Now his reward is this and after Ted’s father died.

Wishing the worst for Jake but usually his type end up ugly, broke, drugged and HIV poz

by Anonymousreply 378February 19, 2019 9:35 PM

Take this to the bank: Jake already has Ted's replacement(s) lined up.

In the weeks to come he'll post the most ah-MAZING thoughts about the Universe CHALLENGING him to move forward, to trust in love again, to make himself and his Orion's Girdle vulnerable again, even in the midst of the pain and transition...to be open to the "new adventures and ideas" and the new man that God has--out of nowhere!--put right in the middle of his painful pathway.

And he'll resist, resist and resist...but my gosh love is just SO POWERFUL that he just has to learn to trust in it again and let it show him how much he can be vulnerable and loved again. And that he can trust in others again, even as he attempts the perfect handstand in his underwear. And that he must be willing to open himself up to being LOVED! Again.

by Anonymousreply 379February 19, 2019 10:00 PM

Yes, Jake must be strong and gracious enough to allow others to love and worship him.

by Anonymousreply 380February 19, 2019 10:05 PM

I really cannot believe how TED was treated by Jack, after all the things he provided. It is a shame that Jack used Ted as a cane, during his "difficult times" as a gay not loved/respected by his own family. Time will tell what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 381February 19, 2019 10:17 PM

R379, come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 382February 19, 2019 10:32 PM

R381 @ Jack

by Anonymousreply 383February 19, 2019 10:35 PM

You just know Jake is loving all the attention he's getting today on instagram. lmao most of the comments in Jake's post are kissing his ass but several are just hilarious:

[quote]giannantoniom Wait what?! but you are still going to keep posting pictures with very little clothe on right????

[quote]yuriy_zaveryukha Wait, you are cheating on me? 😱jk

[quote] dwigglewiggle Do you man ;)

this bitch wants all the tea lol

[quote]bunnyobserve This is rather surprising as you gave no inkling of problems in your relationship Couples do grow apart sexually over time and i wonder if that is what happened to you guys. I think it would be helpful to your followers if you could flesh out the reasons for this change. I do wish you both well.

[quote]kevosp You forgot to mention, stealing eachother's food. I wont forget that video of you in the

which of you bitches is this lmao (I expect him to delete it when he reads it later tonight)

[quote]petit.moineau67 You went to a circuit party after his dads funeral so I'm not surprised

[quote]kyon.semallie So... I've got a chance? Lol... but for reals. I'm sure this won't be the end. Love always comes back around if it's meant to be. Support and speard those legs.

by Anonymousreply 384February 19, 2019 10:48 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I knew Ted would be played by his hubby.... That is the problem when two narcissists try to better themselves. Only one will thrive (become a real whore) and the other will be crying... How is it possible that Jake mocked Ted's failure with a cake? I still believe that, in such sick relationship, Ted was the good guy... If somebody can provide any inkling about what really happened.... We need details, details...Juicy details...

by Anonymousreply 385February 19, 2019 11:02 PM

At least Ted got out before the murder-suicide.

I bet they had heated arguments about Instagram. As pathetic as that sounds.

by Anonymousreply 386February 19, 2019 11:14 PM

can't build a man! He's got to build himself. Lesson learned, Ted.

by Anonymousreply 387February 19, 2019 11:25 PM

To no ones surprise the top is getting a younger hotter bottom.

by Anonymousreply 388February 19, 2019 11:34 PM

I hope it was Ted who initiated this breakup after seeing where his life was going at 45 - stuck with a selfie-obsessed, narcissistic man-boy who thinks "likes" are more important than real connections.

by Anonymousreply 389February 19, 2019 11:45 PM

Who’s Jack?

by Anonymousreply 390February 19, 2019 11:57 PM

Tod’s ex r390. Keep up!

by Anonymousreply 391February 20, 2019 12:05 AM

Who dumped who? If Ted dumped him, then I predict a good future for him, but if he got dumped? Then his next bf will also be emotionally abusive.

by Anonymousreply 392February 20, 2019 1:37 AM

"You went to a circuit party after his dads funeral so I'm not surprised" I typed something similar three or four times on his post, deleting it each time. I love whoever said, "fuck it" and just said what needed to be said.

by Anonymousreply 393February 20, 2019 3:37 AM

R384 couples grow apart sexually?? Yes, it happens when one’s heart is broken.

by Anonymousreply 394February 20, 2019 5:31 AM

We need to get a mole in on that cruise in March. One of those bitches is going overboard after midnight before they get to Puerto Vallarta.

by Anonymousreply 395February 20, 2019 8:22 AM

Jake is never far from a camera, so not sure how he could get away with shoving Ted overboard

by Anonymousreply 396February 20, 2019 1:15 PM

R396 Does he exist without a camera?

by Anonymousreply 397February 20, 2019 1:17 PM

R397 no, in fact he's having a third selfie arm attached as we type.

by Anonymousreply 398February 20, 2019 3:30 PM

Jake has deleted any negative comments but did not respond this time as he sometimes does

by Anonymousreply 399February 20, 2019 4:47 PM

I was one of them R384 and I was promptly blocked LOL

by Anonymousreply 400February 20, 2019 7:13 PM

Really hope Ted will share his view of the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 401February 20, 2019 9:32 PM

What about Jake and his needs? Do you ever think of him?

by Anonymousreply 402February 20, 2019 10:00 PM

Jake has officially removed Ted's instagram link from the top of his instagram page!!!! It was still on there yesterday

by Anonymousreply 403February 21, 2019 3:33 AM

Wow, that means it's official!!!

by Anonymousreply 404February 21, 2019 3:37 AM

You’d think Jake would wait until after the cruise to do that.

by Anonymousreply 405February 21, 2019 4:14 PM

This is Jake w're talking about. He wants to drop the 'deadweight' ASAP in his thirst for likes, followers and Circuit hook-ups.

by Anonymousreply 406February 21, 2019 5:11 PM

I guess we now know what Ted's post linked at R270 was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 407February 21, 2019 5:49 PM

From his stories. Jake is in stages of grief

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408February 21, 2019 5:50 PM

Yep, he is now going to milk this "break-up" for all it's worth, gathering followers and likes by the thousands every step of the way. Even though it's very likely he initiated the entire thing.

Has anyone checked on the hot paraplegic guy that Jake was courting for months? I seriously wouldn't be shocked if they ended up being a couple.

Who breaks up with someone whose parent just died unexpectedly? He really is an asshole.

What was Ted's Insta post about at R270? For some reason, it won't open up for me.

by Anonymousreply 409February 21, 2019 5:53 PM

R409 on Ted's instagram 2/9 he posted Mickey Mouse who had fallen into a mouse trap face first and exclaiming "fuck"

Ted captioned it with this

[quote] a pictorial depiction of my life in a nutshell *SIGH*

by Anonymousreply 410February 21, 2019 5:58 PM

On whose fuck-hole is Jake working out his grief right now?

Also, if I were Ted, I would definitely NOT go on that cruise with Jake that they had pre-planned. Jake will be fucking and chasing after so much ass right in front of Ted's face the entire time, he'll be driven suicidal. Or he'll push Ted overboard for insurance money. Jake is a very toxic personality which is something that Ted has been trying to ignore for awhile now. He just might have read this thread and come to the conclusion that Jake is a narcissistic bag of shit that he needs to get away from.

I think Jake's behavior after his father's funeral most likely contributed to the collapse of their relationship. One can't just ignore behavior that deplorable. Your husband jets off to be with a bunch of Insta-whores leaving you to deal with the unexpected death of your parent is definitely break-up-worthy.

by Anonymousreply 411February 21, 2019 7:47 PM

He’s probably getting gangbanged right now. No longer will he have to feel a tiny bit bad about being a ho!

How long before only fans?

This actually reminds me of Reichen and his normal and low key brunette bf. We know how that one turned out...

by Anonymousreply 412February 21, 2019 7:58 PM

[QUOTE]He’s probably getting gangbanged right now.

I'm pretty sure that Jake is a top.

by Anonymousreply 413February 21, 2019 8:02 PM

R413, I don’t think tops try that hard... cause we don’t.

I’m not as good looking as him or rich or famous or even fit but because I’m a hung top I’m in demand. If I wasn’t a hung top, I don’t think I’d get the same caliber of guys.

by Anonymousreply 414February 21, 2019 8:16 PM

R414, you sound perfect.

by Anonymousreply 415February 21, 2019 8:19 PM

Yeah, Jake's constant attention whoring screams thirsty bottom.

by Anonymousreply 416February 21, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]Shall we gym this up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417February 21, 2019 10:59 PM

If he didn't have that body, he'd get zero attention. And he'd get negative attention when they realized the weird, obsessive, narcissistic personality defect that is the elephant in the room. #rungirlfun

"I am big. It's the Instagram that got small."

-Jake 2024

by Anonymousreply 418February 21, 2019 11:20 PM

At least Jake will have his beloved medical career to fall back on once the body fades

by Anonymousreply 419February 21, 2019 11:23 PM

Congrats to Jake for granting himself the freedom to find a new lifetime soulmate every three months!

PS. Call me, Jake! PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 420February 21, 2019 11:35 PM

Slappable face and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 421February 22, 2019 12:27 AM

This break-up probably saves Ted's life in the end.

by Anonymousreply 422February 22, 2019 3:28 PM

I still believe there's still scope for a murder-suicide on the cruise in March. To be honest, I'd be happy with just a murder (Ted on Jake).

by Anonymousreply 423February 22, 2019 3:32 PM

[quote] Happy Friday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424February 22, 2019 4:10 PM

Fuck off five head.

by Anonymousreply 425February 22, 2019 4:15 PM

I guess he doesn't need any time off from social media to mourn the end of their relationship.

If I were Ted, I would do everything I could to make his life hell. He's such an asshole.

And there is most definitely already someone else he has been fucking. I wonder if he has revealed that he has herpes (from upthread).

by Anonymousreply 426February 22, 2019 4:29 PM

His relationship's just broken up and it's just another 'Happy Friday' for Ole Dead-Eyes. Meanwhile Ted unravels. Jake gets worse by the day.

by Anonymousreply 427February 22, 2019 4:41 PM

Ole Dead-Eyes fits.

That selfie at R417 ... what the fuck is he looking for?

I hope Ted runs toward happiness.

by Anonymousreply 428February 22, 2019 6:21 PM

He deleted a ton of negative comments on that break-up announcement including many that called out his treatment of Ted. So he knows full well that people think he's shit. Whether or not that ever permeates his five-head protected skull is another story.

by Anonymousreply 429February 22, 2019 6:26 PM

He doesn’t look “happy” in r424 ... he looks like someone coming down from a meth binge.

by Anonymousreply 430February 22, 2019 6:43 PM

How can you tell r430? Seems like that’s Jake’s only facial expression.

by Anonymousreply 431February 22, 2019 6:55 PM

Jake demands vociferously that his ass be eaten.

by Anonymousreply 432February 22, 2019 7:04 PM

He just looks particularly haggard in that photo - and we all know it’s NOT from crying over Ted.

by Anonymousreply 433February 22, 2019 7:07 PM

Perhaps Ted stands to inherit a bunch of money from his father, so preemptively broke up with Jake to prevent him from getting his hands on any of it.

by Anonymousreply 434February 22, 2019 7:26 PM

I would love if that were true, R434.

Jake must have some hefty student loans to pay off. Cute "Only fans" account.

by Anonymousreply 435February 22, 2019 7:37 PM

I'd love to know how many of their desperate followers have dm'ed Jake and Ted this week hoping to be their first post-breakup hookup

by Anonymousreply 436February 22, 2019 7:40 PM

Well, well, well.... Interesting point brought in by R434. Ted definitively was used for his nefarious means. He helped him to be a "better person" (notice the quotation marks?) and now that the gurl is making more money, he just dumped him... Did Ted realize he was played like a cheap out-of-tune banjo? Do you think Mr Ted will have to help pay for his student loans? Who is going to take care of the dogs? (which, by the way, have not appeared in any picture lately). Where is Ted living? Who is going to keep the truck?... Those are the best (false) phrases Jake wrote... 1) It’s a reminder of my husband caring for me 2) my wonderful husband 3) having a loving relationship with my husband 4) It’s a reminder of my husband caring for me. 5) I’m humbled to hear that in some small way I may have benefited someone else’s life 6) Couples who lift together... 7) Today I get to walk hand in hand with my husband anywhere and everywhere I go 8) I’m excited to see where the future takes us. 9) Few things are better than slow dancing with my husband at weddings. 10) Love the chance to silently renew our own vows

And more, and more lies he was telling ...

Poor Ted....

by Anonymousreply 437February 22, 2019 8:16 PM

He was lying about their perfect relationship online literally up until the last day of it.

by Anonymousreply 438February 22, 2019 8:18 PM

Mormons have crazy blood running through their veins.

by Anonymousreply 439February 22, 2019 9:39 PM

The chapter of the soap opera is here: best phrases to remember:

1)" I happily “borrowed” these shorts from... " Did he mean purposely stealing? So, you like to wear clothes from another person?

2) So today is a selfie kind of day. (magnificent! Taking narcissism to the highest level)

3) "I’ve learned to categorize my life into subsets: vocational, emotional, friendships, family, romantic, education, hobbies, physical, health, spiritual, mental." A chapter is missing... Husband dumping...

4) " I value dear friends and loved ones" Just ask Ted.

This guy is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 440February 22, 2019 9:57 PM

jakejacob01 I guess it’s a Flex Friday kind of day. I happily “borrowed” these shorts from @curtisatbleach 😂🤣

Time to take a good self inventory. I’ve learned to categorize my life into subsets: vocational, emotional, friendships, family, romantic, education, hobbies, physical, health, spiritual, mental.

It’s not likely that every area of my life (or subset) is going to be optimal all of the time, and on occasion a large enough stressor may distract me from seeing the positives that I am cultivating in other areas of my life. When there are times I am struggling in specific areas I take a step back and look at myself in the full picture, full approach, wholistic even.

During those times I value dear friends and loved ones who go above and beyond to help me see myself as a whole person and not simply “the sum of my parts.”

It’s hard to know how to support someone through their trials. One can give opinions, give advice, listen, or simply be present. Often the last is by far the most important. Sometimes simply knowing someone is there, or wants to be there, is most helpful. Sometimes being able to talk out loud and hear/gauge how crazy or not crazy I am being can perpetuate a better comprehension of actual reality, and assist my mind into a healthier place.

By taking inventory of my life I can always find areas that I may be struggling, but I find also multiple areas that truly bring me happiness.

So today is a selfie kind of day. Yes I can always improve in the gym, but I’m happy with my physique today. I’m happy for thoughtful and supportive friends who cut through my unnecessary armor and patiently help bring out the real me because they care. I’m happy with my life goals, aspirations, dreams, and future plans. I’m happy who I am and with what I have to offer. I am happy realizing my potential for new and wonderful possibilities.

#scruff #flexfriday #selfcare #physique #gymselfie #chesthairdontcare #gymtherapy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441February 22, 2019 10:33 PM

here's the guy Jake "borrowed" the shorts from

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442February 22, 2019 10:35 PM

Jake also posted a short clip in his stories of another pair of jeans ripping in the back with the intro to "Let It Go" playing

by Anonymousreply 443February 22, 2019 10:36 PM

Every day is selfie day for old Jake, so not getting the significance here. And guessing he found some install "friends" who totally supported his decision to go slutting off to Chicago five seconds after Ted put his dad into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 444February 22, 2019 10:55 PM

”It’s hard to know how to support someone through their trials. One can give opinions, give advice, listen, or simply be present. Often the last is by far the most important. Sometimes simply knowing someone is there, or wants to be there, is most helpful.” Is Jake writing about himself? He did this to Ted when he needed Jake the most?

by Anonymousreply 445February 22, 2019 11:07 PM

Do you really think Jake spent more than a passing moment thinking about what Ted might need? Or even asked?

by Anonymousreply 446February 22, 2019 11:14 PM

Who are the

[Quote] thoughtful and supportive friends who cut through my unnecessary armor and patiently help bring out the real me because they care.

I wanna see who those people are. WHO cuts through all that unnecessary armor so patiently?

by Anonymousreply 447February 22, 2019 11:23 PM

All those subsets! What a freak. He must be fucking exhausting to be around.

by Anonymousreply 448February 23, 2019 12:27 AM

Maybe Curtis can help Jake with his hair since he’s a “master stylist.”

by Anonymousreply 449February 23, 2019 12:55 AM

According to White pages, which is public information, his former surname was Erickson. I wonder.... why would you change your lastname? Why? And his middle name is..... Hollingshead!!!!!!!!!

Has somebody heard how Ted is doing? Being dumpled must be terrible...

by Anonymousreply 450February 23, 2019 1:16 PM

I think he meant to type 'Whorelistic' in that self-serving, platitudinous screed.

by Anonymousreply 451February 23, 2019 1:46 PM

Since they were legally married, they will have to get legally divorced. That will be interesting. I doubt there will be maintenance due, but Jake might have to pay Ted a sum to compensate him for all that time he supported him while he was in school/residency. Jake will probably change his last name during the process, too.

Is there a doubt in anyone's mind that Ted had aged out of jake's target market, and in conjunction with his newfound instawhore status, he decided that he didn't want any restrictions on how much he wanted to slut it up?

They can be "family" all they want right now. In a few months, they won't be on speaking terms.

Yes, the last thing Ted should do is go on a fucking cruise with Jake to watch him be the center of attention for every other instaslut on board.

by Anonymousreply 452February 23, 2019 2:34 PM

Jake shouts out someone he's shouted out before (and the guy commented in Jake's latest post janordik 😍💪 with Jake replying jakejacob01 @janordik ❤️❤️❤️)

in his stories he posted this

[quote] @janordik still waiting on my training session

Let's see if Jake ends up going to Germany or that guy comes to the US at some point. I'm sure Jake has already lined up a few fitness instagrammers for potential hookups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453February 23, 2019 5:57 PM

Damn, he’s NICE.

by Anonymousreply 454February 23, 2019 6:12 PM

Euch. Jake's such a garbage human being. Openly thirsting after other guys on social media in the week his marriage falls apart. Seriously, fuck him and his totally delusional self-image.

by Anonymousreply 455February 23, 2019 6:16 PM

I would think that even his pack of insta-ho "friends" would quickly tire of Jake's incessant neediness and narcissism. And god help them if he subjects them to any of his deep thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 456February 23, 2019 8:03 PM

Jake’s always going to have a line of fawning instagram fans ready to take Ted’s place.

by Anonymousreply 457February 24, 2019 2:14 AM

Jake wants you to know he was invited to go to a gay club tonight by friends but had no interest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458February 24, 2019 5:41 AM

Datalounge's response tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459February 24, 2019 6:07 AM

The only reason Jake would miss out on a chance to be fawned over is that he deemed the crowd not hot enough for him.

by Anonymousreply 460February 24, 2019 2:22 PM

I haven't been on this thread in a while and was shocked to learn they had consciously uncoupled.

by Anonymousreply 461February 24, 2019 2:25 PM

Jake had probably already ordered in via grindr. And he no doubt thinks he's too good for KC's gay bar scene.

by Anonymousreply 462February 24, 2019 4:50 PM

I like a hot guy as much as the next gay, but I had to unfollow Jake when his constant shirtless poses and shallow posturings got incredibly boring and contrived. He was trying way too hard to be deep and failing miserably. That anyone can respond to his narcissistic humble bragging with admiration is amazing to me. He was so patently condescending to his husband in his posts that it made me embarrassed for Ted.

by Anonymousreply 463February 25, 2019 5:01 PM

I will say at least Jake and Ted have not deleted each other's images from their instagrams as many couples do when breaking up. I think that's quite immature.

by Anonymousreply 464February 25, 2019 5:06 PM

^Give it time.

by Anonymousreply 465February 25, 2019 5:12 PM

They don’t want to lose the likes lets be real.

by Anonymousreply 466February 25, 2019 6:42 PM

[quote] Monday...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467February 25, 2019 6:43 PM

That face is the stuff of nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 468February 25, 2019 6:46 PM

I really don't know what to believe. His behavior is of a pathological liar. He supposedly is actively uncoupling from Ted, but as of 1 minute ago, he was still following ted on IG. Do not what to think that this is a concocted idea from both, but time will tell. Ted has posted a video on his FB but nothing on IG. Still, there is a lot of information missing.... Who is moving out? Are they really going to get a divorce? Will he get his former last name? Real reason for separation? What was the reason why they must "move out" (kicked out) of their former home in Kansas? Are there really, lewd pictures of them around? (if so, please do share!) Was there any type of abuse (mental, financial, physical, et cetera) that pushed Ted out of his faulty marriage? Can we really blame the separation to the tacky pillows her royal highness likes to sleep around? Do you know if his bosses at the VA know about their pain management specialist? Somebody out there must know the answers to these questions (and more details). Sweetie, nobody is going to pay you as tabloids do for real "personalities". Just spill the beans...

by Anonymousreply 469February 25, 2019 6:49 PM

I think Jake's face is fine, it's the huge head that's frightening, only accentuated by the tuft of hair up top. He's like one of the Coneheads from the SNL of the '70s.

by Anonymousreply 470February 25, 2019 6:56 PM

I’ve grown to really dislike Jake’s face. It seems frozen. Maybe if he’d branch out and attempt another expression I’d change my mind. But he’d still have that crappy personality.

by Anonymousreply 471February 25, 2019 7:02 PM

Well Jake and Ted have said they are going to remain friends so maybe that's why they still follow each other on instagram. Ted won't like seeing the new guys Jake will no doubt be posing with throughout 2019. I hope Ted can find someone too

by Anonymousreply 472February 25, 2019 7:02 PM

If Jake ever changes his facial expression to something other than that Mona Lisa smile, he might get wrinkles!

by Anonymousreply 473February 25, 2019 7:06 PM

Jake no doubt thinks that derpy expression is irresistibly charming

by Anonymousreply 474February 25, 2019 7:57 PM

Too much botox + sad eyes + tuft of hair = jack face!

by Anonymousreply 475February 25, 2019 8:15 PM

Jake is such a yawning chasm of neediness that it must have been exhausting for Ted to try to make him whole. I sincerely hope that it was Ted who pulled the plug because he finally realized that whatever he did was never going to be enough for flaming narcissist Jake. Now Jake can go on to have as many brief sexual encounters as he wants with similarly vapid whores.

by Anonymousreply 476February 26, 2019 2:14 PM

I hope Ted ended it too but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 477February 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Ted hasn't posted on his instagram page or even in his stories since the joint written announcement of the breakup

by Anonymousreply 478February 26, 2019 6:18 PM

Found out that Ted was holding a prostate massager at his work... Was it for J....?

Still waiting on the separation details.

by Anonymousreply 479February 26, 2019 7:03 PM

Here the wedding announcement.... "www.theknot.com/us/ted-fehl-and-jacob-erickson-may-2015"

by Anonymousreply 480February 26, 2019 7:05 PM

why do they look so much younger when it was just 4 years ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481February 26, 2019 7:21 PM

They're probably both made-up for the photos, but Jake's face in particular looks at least a decade older. What a meth!

by Anonymousreply 482February 26, 2019 7:25 PM

Damn that picture sure is proof Jake is on steroids. He looks so different.

Are we sure he’s not Reichen reincarnated?

by Anonymousreply 483February 26, 2019 8:38 PM

Now I understand why Jake’s uses just one facial expression.

by Anonymousreply 484February 26, 2019 8:41 PM

he was so cute in those wedding pictures.. Just a little gym work would have been sufficient, not this over-the-top crap.

by Anonymousreply 485February 26, 2019 8:44 PM

Total 'bigorexia' in play here. Difficult to believe that the engagement pictures were from only four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 486February 26, 2019 8:49 PM

R481 no way those are Jake and Ted! They look at least 20 years younger

by Anonymousreply 487February 26, 2019 9:01 PM

Oh, that is so sweet. He just posted "today is two - a - day". Besides writer, he is a comedian!

by Anonymousreply 488February 26, 2019 10:16 PM

So cell phones are fine to bring in the sauna? I would think the humidity and heat would damage them. Jake posts a lot of clips from inside the sauna in his insta stories

by Anonymousreply 489February 26, 2019 10:32 PM

Wow, the difference in Jake is amazing and points to some obvious artificial enhancements, and not in a good way. Ted would have been early 40s and now being mid 40s, has hit the wall between good looking and looking good.

by Anonymousreply 490February 26, 2019 11:54 PM

How did Jake's head get so huge since 2015? Both literally and figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 491February 27, 2019 2:18 PM

R481: They even misspelled "Mariott" in their wedding website. If "accommodations" hadn't been part of the template, I imagine they would have whiffed that one, too. Klassy!

by Anonymousreply 492February 27, 2019 2:21 PM

It was technically "Courtyard by Mariott," not the fancy Marriott. Maybe that explains the missing "r."

by Anonymousreply 493February 27, 2019 2:22 PM

Is Jake still a bottom, or has he moved to top status since his body and ego have taken on cartoonish proportions?

by Anonymousreply 494February 27, 2019 3:14 PM

jakejacob01 Reminiscing through old pictures and I came across this from a year ago. Capturing a a fleeting moment between sets at the gym to joke around, stealing an hour from the busy day during fellowship training to do something a little more relaxing, to be someone a little more silly. Yet the me of 15 years ago was so restrained that such moments never existed.

My childhood Mormon culture tells me to continually strive towards an impossible goal of undefined and unobtainable perfection. The stress of constant and inevitable failure was overwhelming for years. I held myself to rigid personal standards that stifled my growth and relationships. Through the years I’ve grown to see how subjective perfection is, and as it’s something that cannot be defined it simply does not exist.

I am incredibly aware that I can be what many people have described me as Type A, focused, direct, intense, passionate, tenacious, or whatever other word that fits in these general categories. With that comes a necessary balance that I feel like I’m still learning to this day, letting go and enjoying the little things. Taking the small moments to laugh and enjoy with friends. Allowing myself to fail and be embarrassed. Shutting off the continual worry and analytics of my brain to simply exist in the moment without internal criticism.

Most important I’ve learned that if I can’t laugh at myself then life becomes stressful and dull. If I can’t see the beauty of my own perceived imperfections then how can I expect others to see, appreciate, and love me as my full self. Like everyone else I make mistakes. I’m goofy. I say the wrong thing. I eat too much ice cream instead of eating dinner. I am not perfect, but at the same time I am. I am perfect just as I am today.

#throwback #humpday #bootyshake #gym #growth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495February 27, 2019 4:48 PM

jakejacob01 Reminiscing through old pictures and I came across this from a year ago. Capturing a a fleeting moment between sets at the gym to joke around, stealing an hour from the busy day during fellowship training to do something a little more relaxing, to be someone a little more silly. Yet the me of 15 years ago was so restrained that such moments never existed.

My childhood Mormon culture tells me to continually strive towards an impossible goal of undefined and unobtainable perfection. The stress of constant and inevitable failure was overwhelming for years. I held myself to rigid personal standards that stifled my growth and relationships. Through the years I’ve grown to see how subjective perfection is, and as it’s something that cannot be defined it simply does not exist.

I am incredibly aware that I can be what many people have described me as Type A, focused, direct, intense, passionate, tenacious, or whatever other word that fits in these general categories. With that comes a necessary balance that I feel like I’m still learning to this day, letting go and enjoying the little things. Taking the small moments to laugh and enjoy with friends. Allowing myself to fail and be embarrassed. Shutting off the continual worry and analytics of my brain to simply exist in the moment without internal criticism.

Most important I’ve learned that if I can’t laugh at myself then life becomes stressful and dull. If I can’t see the beauty of my own perceived imperfections then how can I expect others to see, appreciate, and love me as my full self. Like everyone else I make mistakes. I’m goofy. I say the wrong thing. I eat too much ice cream instead of eating dinner. I am not perfect, but at the same time I am. I am perfect just as I am today.

#throwback #humpday #bootyshake #gym #growth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496February 27, 2019 4:49 PM

Oh, FFS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497February 27, 2019 4:54 PM

Ted finally posting again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498February 27, 2019 4:55 PM

teddington_01 Level 10 efficiently activated. Three screens, now all I need are 4 more hands to use them all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 27, 2019 4:56 PM

Every Jake post: blah blah blah Mormon blah blah blah acceptance blah blah blah me blah blah bah goals blah blah blah perfection blah blah blah humble...

by Anonymousreply 500February 27, 2019 4:57 PM

This is a comment on Ted's IG on the post announcing the break-up. Sums things up nicely. And Ted didn't feel the need to delete.

"I can imagine it wasn’t easy dealing with such a narcissist day in and day out. So selfish and needy at the same time. Whether you broke it off with him or he with you, or whether it were truly a mutual decision, you’re better off without him as your husband."

by Anonymousreply 501February 27, 2019 5:20 PM

Ted really is better off. Jake is so freaking tedious.

by Anonymousreply 502February 27, 2019 6:41 PM

R501 and that comment has been there now for more than 3 days

by Anonymousreply 503February 27, 2019 6:43 PM

Do you think his royal highness (Jake) is reading this thread? Once I contacted him through FB and boy, he was not nice at all! He participated in two poster competition (2/19/20016 and 4/21/2018, 2018) and now he speaks the language of science ("...I’ve had the good fortune to be part of multiple amazing research projects, books, and studies. I never thought I’d be one to publish articles or write book chapters but I have been stretched further than I could have imagined. I’ve learned how to design studies, write in the scientific language, survive the insecurities and nerves of giving oral presentations, and get rejected over and over. But rejection simply means trying again and doing a little better..." I wonder how many articles and book chapters he has written, so far. By the way, poster competition, especifically his case reports, are considered the lowest quality study design in science.

He has also changed points of views between homeopatic and allopatic medicine (!!!) He wrote "...Having been raised in and worked for the homeopathic/nutraceutical industry and school of thought, as well as later immersing myself in evidence based medicine I have developed a unique perspective for each philosophy. Each definitely has their strengths and flaws. Research and publications are a complicated and sometimes unclear art..." He states that both homeopatic and allpatic medicines have strengths and flaws. But you are practicing allopatic medicine, dude! And research and publications are not complicated and they are not "unclear art".

by Anonymousreply 504February 27, 2019 7:26 PM

R504 what did you contact him about and what was his reply?

by Anonymousreply 505February 27, 2019 7:36 PM

R494 he married a nurse clearly Jake is a top.

by Anonymousreply 506February 27, 2019 7:41 PM

When will Ted release the fuck pics and vids as revenge? Hopefully it will force Jake to install an OnlyFans, it’s naturally the path he’ll go down

by Anonymousreply 507February 27, 2019 7:44 PM

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again: I sure hope Ted for a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 508February 27, 2019 7:56 PM

In relation to R505, I contacted his royal highness about a weird remark he posted. He wrote that his dentist sent him a happy birthday card. Though the gesture is nice, I let him know that such action is just a marketing strategy done by many doctors and dentists. It was I lit the internal best, because his response was that I was jealous of that, that the dentist was his brother (fact he neglected to post) and other things he later deleted, including fat-shaming. However, I have noticed that even on his IG account, he tends to post screen-shots of people criticizing him, trying desperately to mock them. I wish there was a way for me to upload here such screen-shots, so you can appreciate his genuine egocentrism... Regarding the fuck pics and vids, I don't anticipate Ted leaking them. At least, in comparison with his royal highness, Ted seems to be more educated and have more tact (however, such should not prevent him from sharing other hints). Personally, I don't assume they have a prenup. As a medical resident, his salary was generally less than what a nurse, with some many titles (MSN, BA, RN, NE-BC, RN-BC, CNML, CPN and Start Fleet Command). According to www.topregisterednurse.com/salary/texas/, the average salary for a RN is $72,000. Nevertheless, once graduated and working as a specialist, his salary must be way higher (at least 2.3 times) than Ted's. Should they get a divorce, I won’t imagine Ted getting too much (except if he requires compensation for the 8 years invested taking care of Jake). Anyhow, let’s continue seeing what happen go them.

by Anonymousreply 509February 27, 2019 9:12 PM

Mmmmm... the HAWTNESS!

by Anonymousreply 510February 27, 2019 9:50 PM

R509 wow

by Anonymousreply 511February 27, 2019 9:55 PM

Here is the proof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 27, 2019 9:57 PM

So u can admire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513February 27, 2019 9:59 PM

R512 I mean you could tell teddy was a bottom From space.

by Anonymousreply 514February 27, 2019 10:00 PM

We know what he likes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 27, 2019 10:02 PM

R509, use a free image hosting site like Imgur, TinyPic, or ImgBB.

Your comment about him posting screenshots of anyone critical of him reminded me of Mrs. Dan Savage's boy toy encouraging his followers to metaphorically 'beat up' someone who posted a negative comment on one of his posts. An odd action to take for someone whose boyfriend's husband spearheaded an anti-bullying campaign.

(And that pic at R512...Christ, could Queerty BE any more tedious? At least Jake and Ted are gay, so they should feel lucky that straight man lovin' Queerty gave them any attention... )

by Anonymousreply 516February 27, 2019 10:05 PM

in addition to instagram, they also sought gay acquaintances through the site gaycities. Ted has a profile there but hasn't updated since they were in Texas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517February 27, 2019 10:34 PM

Is ted cumdumping it to drown his sorrows?

by Anonymousreply 518February 27, 2019 10:37 PM

Does he not realize how bizarre his body is? For someone so obsessed with the gym you’d think he’d aim to look a little more proportionate.

by Anonymousreply 519February 27, 2019 10:37 PM

R519 he’s too mentally ill to notice or care

by Anonymousreply 520February 27, 2019 10:39 PM

Jake looks like a plucked chicken in r515. Not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 521February 27, 2019 11:12 PM

Jake looks like Bert from misc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522February 28, 2019 12:50 AM

Reading Men’s Health with his new boytoy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523February 28, 2019 12:56 AM

Jake doing good works in his stories!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524February 28, 2019 6:09 PM

He’s got a Mormon sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 525February 28, 2019 6:30 PM

As a former Mormon, please don’t assume we are all as unbearable as Jake. Good hell, he’s giving us ex-Mormons all a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 526February 28, 2019 8:55 PM

Best comment ever "Every Jake post: blah blah blah Mormon blah blah blah acceptance blah blah blah me blah blah bah goals blah blah blah perfection blah blah blah humble..." I would add: husband dumping blah blah blah cruise blah blah blah interpersonal relationships blah blah blah self care blah blah blah myself blah blah blah emotional limitations blah blah blah hollistic blah blah blah yourself first blah blah blah

Got the idea that he was planning this dumping for at least 1 year.

by Anonymousreply 527March 1, 2019 3:23 PM

I get the sense that Ted served a purpose for Jake when Jake was younger and still in his medical training. Ted was older and also in the medical field and offered stability. But now that Jake is practicing medicine (if he's able to drag himself away from bodybuilding and self-aggrandizement) and has steroided his body into freakish proportions to attract the vapid attention of other IG whores, he has other needs that Ted, in his mid 40s, is no longer able to fill.

by Anonymousreply 528March 1, 2019 3:32 PM

Jake is been trolled on his FB account:

Here are some of his posts and the comments from his followers:

1)t“I’m convinced high-schoolers vote for class President with less drama than the Democratic Party handles their primaries.”

Troller: “ Breaking news: Jake hates Democrats!!!”

2)t“I feel like as a society we could easily unite and uprise together to stop Netflix from automatically previewing any show I stop on for 2 seconds” Troller: “MEME: Oh my God, she’s so annoying”

3)t“Patient: how old are you? Me: 37 Patient: come over here and lay across my lap, you are a child Me: 😳😳😳” Troller: “That is so awkward. And inappropriate”

Just considering that he see patients at the VA, oK?

4)tOpinions on best gym headphones? Not AirPods, these ears aren’t designed for that luxury” Troller: “Duct tape and air pods?”

5)t“Finding out today that the oscars were yesterday... I’m a bad gay” Well, we know that… Just ask Ted.

6)t“Eating at McDonald’s for the first time in years is making me reevaluate my life choices.”

And more, and more, and more..

by Anonymousreply 529March 1, 2019 4:12 PM

His pathetic attempts at humor are always obvious humblebrags. I really hate him!

by Anonymousreply 530March 1, 2019 4:15 PM

#5 was pretty damn funny r529. 😄

by Anonymousreply 531March 1, 2019 5:10 PM

jakejacob01 Flashback Friday to this post I made a year ago. It reads even more appropriate now.

May 2018: “Today I did something I haven’t done in years. I took myself out on a “date.” I spend so much time and effort in an attempt to focus and enrich my interpersonal relationships I often forget that I enjoy being around myself too.

As part of self care I have realized that with the pull of life, work, and even social media there is almost always a distraction. I’m not talking about self reflection and self improvement, or doing things in my to-do list. I’m talking specifically about simply dedicating and enjoying moments I have to myself.

Today was an excellent reinforcement to myself that happiness must first come from within. Even something as simple as a day dedicated to, not tasks, but extracurricular activities by myself helped alleviate some of that anxiety I often feel for being better, pushing harder, reaching further, working faster. All of those are good things, but I’m slowly learning the balance between self love and contentment and when to simply stop and let myself peacefully exist in my own space and my own mind.”

Flash forward to a year later, now. I’ve grown and learned so much. Sometimes my emotional reserve is tapped out and it’s time to refocus and reinforce the parts of me that bring me joy and peace. Recognizing my own emotional limitations isn’t a failure, it’s seeing myself holistically and wanting to set myself up for future success by addressing my emotional health today. As the flight attendants say, you have to put that oxygen mask on yourself first.

#selfcare #booty🍑 #personaltime #gymselfie #scruff #chesthair #flashback

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532March 1, 2019 5:16 PM

May 2018 was “a year ago”?

Gurl can’t even do “flashback Friday” right.

by Anonymousreply 533March 1, 2019 5:19 PM

Anyone up for a game of 'Bullshit Bingo' with Jake's next post?

by Anonymousreply 534March 1, 2019 5:23 PM

OK, we need 24 terms to create a bingo card. I’ll start:

1. Growth 2. Grateful 3. Mormon 4. Progress 5. Goals 6. Pic with stethoscope 7. #gym 8. #gains

by Anonymousreply 535March 1, 2019 5:28 PM

#booty

by Anonymousreply 536March 1, 2019 5:33 PM

9. Self Love 10. Self Care 11. Self Reflection 12. Holistic/Holistically 13. Future / Past Jake 14. Armor 15. Soul Searching 16. Goals 17. Success

by Anonymousreply 537March 1, 2019 5:36 PM

That hashtag kills me.

by Anonymousreply 538March 1, 2019 5:36 PM

18. Hair 19. Butt shots . 20 "Candid!" 21. Bender eyes 22. A shirtless gaggle

by Anonymousreply 539March 1, 2019 5:37 PM

23. Inventory 24. happy today 25. Happy Today 26. HAPPY TODAY!!

by Anonymousreply 540March 1, 2019 5:39 PM

I wonder where Jake will go for spring break

by Anonymousreply 541March 1, 2019 5:47 PM

more hash tags. #tuffhair #popeyesarms #chothestealer #husbanddumper #no comedian #relationshipkiller and more to come

by Anonymousreply 542March 1, 2019 5:57 PM

#narcisist

by Anonymousreply 543March 1, 2019 6:00 PM

I hope Ted reads these posts and knows that from here on out, he is moving on up. He may have felt shattered for awhile, but A needy, narcissistic, 190-pound skin tag was just excised from his life and he should thank his lucky fucking stars. Jake is going to have hell to pay once he hits forty, ffs.

by Anonymousreply 544March 1, 2019 6:05 PM

#roidpimples #sundamage #eyebags #wrinklecream #gurlicanshowyoutoxic

by Anonymousreply 545March 1, 2019 6:08 PM

I can estimate that Jake planned to dump Ted on January 19. He posted "Legit question: What’s a good hypoallergenic, non-tinted, non-greasy moisturizer without sunscreen? Mine was discontinued. Thanks" Probably that was the best way to say that he won't be using Ted's cum as moisturizer...

by Anonymousreply 546March 1, 2019 7:14 PM

What does that drivel mean in the flashback post? It's all about him every day already. He just needs a break sometimes where he can stop pretending to care about others?

by Anonymousreply 547March 1, 2019 9:09 PM

#sixpack, #sixhead

by Anonymousreply 548March 1, 2019 10:04 PM

weekend trip already began! from 4 hours ago

[quote] Something about Chicago I'm inside you ALL weekend KC ✈️ Chicago

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549March 1, 2019 10:21 PM

Ooh, maybe he’ll demonstrate his shirtless snow shoveling skills again! - said every sad thirsty queen on IG

by Anonymousreply 550March 1, 2019 10:25 PM

From 2 hours ago

[quote] Food on arrival, is there any better gift? @bswyckoff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551March 1, 2019 10:28 PM

apparently "Nuts on Clark" provides gourmet popcorn and nut gifts

here's the guy who gave Jake the gift

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552March 1, 2019 10:29 PM

His instagram is private.

by Anonymousreply 553March 1, 2019 10:59 PM

OH, the plot thickens.....

by Anonymousreply 554March 1, 2019 11:07 PM

Poor broken-hearted Jake! So sad from the break-up that he has to go slut it up in chicago to take his mind off his troubles.

by Anonymousreply 555March 2, 2019 3:31 AM

Brandon Wyckoff is a flight attendant in the KC area so perhaps he's meeting Jake for a "layover."

by Anonymousreply 556March 2, 2019 3:35 AM

Jake posted in his stories from a gym in Chicago a post-workout stomach flash (of course he's got a tanktop on) with the caption

[quote] Cruise in 2 weeeeeeks

by Anonymousreply 557March 2, 2019 4:14 AM

Disgusting man.

by Anonymousreply 558March 2, 2019 6:55 AM

This gurl is aiming to move to Chicago, so she can continue plowing the snow (or been plowed, I don't know) Still appalled how fast she is moving from a marriage break-up. I really hope that today's dumper becomes tomorrow's dumpee. Not even time to mourn the end of it. Has somebody heard anything about Ms Ted?

by Anonymousreply 559March 2, 2019 1:13 PM

Actually, r556, Brandon's a Southwest pilot -- and he's married to a pharmacist (with whom I'm loosely acquainted). The two are friends of Jake and Ted.

by Anonymousreply 560March 2, 2019 2:14 PM

Well, Ted is not visiting his friend Brandon....

by Anonymousreply 561March 2, 2019 3:08 PM

What else do you know, r560?

by Anonymousreply 562March 2, 2019 4:39 PM

he posted a clip an hour ago in his stories working out with husbands @circuitmax and @jmhawz in Boystown again. He hung out with them when he was in Chicago last time too

by Anonymousreply 563March 2, 2019 4:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564March 2, 2019 4:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565March 2, 2019 4:46 PM

"Husbands" being a term applied loosely in r563's post.

by Anonymousreply 566March 2, 2019 4:49 PM

Jake, dear, you are not required to be on social media 24/7. You can, and probably should, give it a break for awhile. You might actually enjoy real life.

by Anonymousreply 567March 2, 2019 8:50 PM

Jake’s heartbreak seems to be healing nicely.

by Anonymousreply 568March 2, 2019 11:47 PM

R565 the new Party monsters?

by Anonymousreply 569March 2, 2019 11:50 PM

R569, you mis-capitalized “parTy.”

by Anonymousreply 570March 3, 2019 12:42 AM

R560 They can't friends anymore. Jake will make them choice sides because he's a narcissistic pig.

by Anonymousreply 571March 3, 2019 1:10 AM

And there was me thinking Jake was going to spend this weekend working in a soup kitchen for the homeless! What a shock!

by Anonymousreply 572March 3, 2019 7:33 AM

Would you like your soup with a side of roids? He would ask.

by Anonymousreply 573March 3, 2019 12:07 PM

I worked out with a cripple!!! Isn't that enough!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 574March 3, 2019 1:46 PM

the hint to understand Jake is to rearrange the order of words used in his post or to understand the opposite of his thoughts . For example "plowing 8 inches of snow" is "been plowed by an 8 in while snorting snow". Like "self respect" is "low esteem" or "husband" for "disposable" or "waiting for my training session " is "waiting to be ff'ed".

by Anonymousreply 575March 3, 2019 2:14 PM

Jake, how can we miss you when you won't go away?

by Anonymousreply 576March 3, 2019 2:19 PM

still hanging with the husbands in Chicago

jakejacob01 Not sure how @circuitmax puts up with these two crazy FoMo’s (former Mormon Homos). Chilly Chicago but worth it to see these boys.

I’ve been at a loss for words this weekend. Not in a good or bad way, simply because my mind is content with “simply being.” It’s an odd and unfamiliar feeling but I welcome it like any other new experience.

For years I’ve existed in the false paradigm that I had total control over my own emotions. Arrogant, I know. Any time I felt emotions that were too primal for my higher functional reasoning to control I would get frustrated that I was failing. After years of struggling, trial and error, perceived failures, and reality checks I have come to understand that emotions are not meant to be controlled by some logistical algorithm or flow chart. Emotions are meant to be exactly what they are: illogical, disorganized, labile, unreasonable, adventuresome.

So now what do I do when I think my own emotions are interfering with what my logical brain wants? I’ve learned to stop fighting them, my emotions need to be felt, acknowledged, respected, and especially lived in. I’ve learned even healthy compartmentalization sometimes is overcome and they boil over. I have to let myself feel, cry, laugh, or simply walk through the day in how I feel.

I’ve also learned that there’s a balance. Wallowing in how I feel now doesn’t mean I need to wallow 10 minutes later. Part of allowing myself to feel sad or angry is also allowing myself to acknowledge and then move forward, feeling peace, contentment, or even numb. And then enjoy the amazing parts of my life, my hobbies, my interests. Talking with my loved ones is essential to my personal balance especially in recognizing and assisting when my emotional reserve is compromised.

At the end of the day I always want to have more good days than bad, more happiness than sorrow, and give more kindness than strife to those around me. I’m not perfect, and honestly I’m not trying to be. I’m simply trying to be my best self, flaws and mistakes included.

#deepthoughts #gymbros #mirrorselfie #selfcare #fomos #youreperfecttoday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577March 3, 2019 5:25 PM

Jake also caught a German guy impersonating him on a gay fetish dating app! (I've never heard of Recon before lol)

[quote] Soooo not me. But I did take 2 years of German in high school

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578March 3, 2019 5:31 PM

How does anyone who spends more than 10 minutes in Jake's company not murder him?

by Anonymousreply 579March 3, 2019 5:33 PM

How may odes to just letting himself "be" is Jake going to assault the world with? Hasn't he written like 20 versions of that post before? We get it Jake, you're giving yourself permission to be a whore with the "husbands." And how many hours a day does he spend scouring the internet looking for fake profiles with his picture? He needs therapy. And the "husbands" need bags for their heads.

by Anonymousreply 580March 3, 2019 5:45 PM

I want to remove circuitmax’s ridiculous moustache. By force, if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 581March 3, 2019 7:18 PM

What does Jake have against editing?

by Anonymousreply 582March 3, 2019 9:00 PM

so he hangs out with two husbands while his got dumped? His shirt tells everything. He is "driven"... Noticed the sarcasm?

by Anonymousreply 583March 3, 2019 9:05 PM

R583 1 set of husbands isn't enough. Try 2 pairs at brunch today

In addition to @circuitmax + @jmhawz , we have second husband pair @theonlybennance + @daveblueyes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584March 3, 2019 10:46 PM

@daveblueyes is set to private but husband @theonlybennance is public

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585March 3, 2019 10:47 PM

and isn't that cute...he's got a pic with porn actor Ryan Rose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586March 3, 2019 10:48 PM

Only Jake could say "I've been at a loss for words," and then follow it up with multiple paragraphs of his usual bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 587March 3, 2019 10:51 PM

new thread as this is almost filled up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588March 4, 2019 12:48 AM

@daveblueeyes is a fellow conehead. Jake's truly found his tribe!

by Anonymousreply 589March 4, 2019 6:29 AM

Three of the five gays have graphic/text-based tees. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 590March 4, 2019 6:38 AM

Jake is the least attractive person in that photo, R584. First of all, he has ZERO neck and there's something really disproportionate going on with his head.

The one "husband" in R577 is way too moley. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 591March 4, 2019 2:24 PM

I have rarely been as disappointed as i was when I read, "I have no words" only to see a Tolstoy-length post follow.

by Anonymousreply 592March 4, 2019 8:40 PM

Jake should try haikus.

by Anonymousreply 593March 4, 2019 9:02 PM

Jake should try a new paradigm - SILENCE IS GOLDEN

by Anonymousreply 594March 6, 2019 11:03 AM

here's the new thread since the original followup to this one was just deleted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595March 24, 2019 12:37 AM

The two threads that followed this one were nuked tonight.

by Anonymousreply 596May 1, 2019 6:06 AM

Someone needs to start a new thread. An idiot posted Miss Jacob's personal information on one of the nuked threads.

by Anonymousreply 597May 1, 2019 1:18 PM

Please open one, but lets use the fictional names Jaqueline and Tediousina.

by Anonymousreply 598May 1, 2019 1:38 PM

Or Hair Puff and Teddington

by Anonymousreply 599May 1, 2019 1:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!