Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeff Bezos is Getting a Divorce

They have been married 25 years and he is worth $137 billion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 6, 2019 12:19 AM

Dear god, he's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2019 2:29 PM

I'm guessing she's set.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2019 2:31 PM

Toss her a billion or two. Anything more would be unseemly.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2019 2:31 PM

When asked for comment, she replied,"I'm now super rich bitch!"....there's no way he had the foresight to have her sign a prenup because even he couldn't have predicted the monstrous success of Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2019 2:32 PM

Spliting up all that user data is going to take forever.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2019 2:33 PM

any kids? lucky wife. well, I'm sure she earned every penny she's gonna get, fucking his ugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2019 2:35 PM

He has a rat face, but dude's body is banging these days. Of course, he bought every bit of it.....and is probably now bouncing young jock ass in his lap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2019 2:36 PM

They have 4 kids, including one adopted daughter from China

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2019 2:37 PM

He's fug, but she's no prize either.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2019 2:37 PM

Who's laughing now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote] He's fug, but she's no prize either.

He's rich enough that it doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2019 2:40 PM

I agree with R7

His body has gotten hot as hell. And he's going to be having a lot more fun now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2019 2:41 PM

Perky nips^^^

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2019 2:42 PM

She's pretty homely. I don't find him that bad looking, he strikes me as gay though.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2019 2:44 PM

No way the wife walks away with less than 10 billion, and she has the potential for far more. She was with him from well before Amazon took off and has 4 kids. And I think she's fine for a suburban house frau. I don't find her homely

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2019 2:45 PM

Old picture of the two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2019 2:46 PM

With my billions, I will buy or build me a woman who is an Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2019 2:48 PM

I think she really pushed for that humanitarian fund they founded a couple years ago. Anybody know more about it?

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2019 2:48 PM

He’s also a modern day supervillian, you know. Billionaires are not our friends.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2019 2:58 PM

Ka-Ching!

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2019 3:02 PM

Soon to be the richest pussy in the world

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2019 3:03 PM

He can always drop her off at a Whole Foods for a refund. I think he probably has Prime.

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2019 3:03 PM

In other words, she stood by while he made his fortune and gets dumped for a younger, prettier trophy. Hope she gets a shit ton of money.

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2019 3:04 PM

oh my, looks like he bought her some big tits too. Well, her vag must be loose as fuck after birthing 3 kids. A billionaire deserves a young, tight pussy.

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2019 3:05 PM

[quote]A billionaire deserves a young, tight pussy.

And I'm sure both of them will find new girlfriends with hot ones.

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2019 3:11 PM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2019 3:13 PM

It's that time in a wealthy man's life when he upgrades to a younger wife with bigger tits.

We should start a pool to guess the age of his new mistress.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2019 3:15 PM

And just when their 25-bathroom DC mansion is nearing completion!

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2019 3:18 PM

R14, she's not homely at all. She's very attractive. Get an eye exam.

by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2019 3:20 PM

He probably already has a few whores on the side already, a whore in every city.

by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2019 3:21 PM

She's about to be even more attractive after the divorce, bet she'll be fucking young studs who don't need dick pills like Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2019 3:22 PM

Depending on how the divorce goes, there's a good chance he will no longer be the richest man in the world. While she would become one of the top 10 richest women

by Anonymousreply 32January 9, 2019 3:22 PM

There's no way she's getting less than a billion, right? Nice.

by Anonymousreply 33January 9, 2019 3:22 PM

R33 She should get well over a billion. I would guess 10 to 20 billion.

by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2019 3:23 PM

He's always struck me as gay. Especially with that body of his. But what do I know.

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Why divorce when you have that much money? He has so much to lose. They can lead separate lives in in different homes/states/countries.

I hope he isn’t stupid enough to marry again. Anyone he hooks up with now is only interested in $$$

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2019 3:27 PM

He does have a nice body, but I don't think he's gay, he's one of those Wall Street guys that lives their life to a schedule and looks down on anyone who isn't as fit as he is. He is a sociopath, like most CEOs.

R36 you can rest assured he has a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2019 3:29 PM

They will both end up with better looking lovers, everybody wins. What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2019 3:31 PM

R36 He doesn't have a choice if she wants to divorce in most places she can insist. And in many places she gets half! Good for her. Also, she has HUGE TITS. And what's wrong with his eyes?

by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2019 3:31 PM

[quote]Why divorce when you have that much money? He has so much to lose.

He’s become so obscenely wealthy that he could lose 75% of his net worth to her and still have more money than he could possibly spend in his lifetime. R19 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2019 3:32 PM

There does not seem to be a prenup. Bezos was not rich when he married her so that makes sense.

Their legal address is Washington State. If she really wants to fight for it, and he WOULD make it a fight, she can walk away with half

My guess is she takes 30 or so in exchange for a quick easy divorce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2019 3:34 PM

Justin doesn't return my calls anymore. So maybe I'll throw myself at Jeff now.

And don't worry about the money - I'm not in it for that. As you all know, Daddy is much richer and much more brilliant than Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2019 3:36 PM

R41 wasn't rich? He was an investment banker. Those guys are type A and make $$$.

by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2019 3:37 PM

Bezos is an ally (and I would not be surprised if he comes out) He is Trump's mortal enemy. Richer, more successful and 10x the humanitarian. Plus I think he is kinda hot.

by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2019 3:37 PM

R14:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 9, 2019 3:38 PM

He's got that weird droopy eye. But his body is fantastic. I hope he gets to make full use of it.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2019 3:39 PM

She should fight him for as much as she can get and form her own foundation...at least then she could support causes that she wants to.

by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Get money, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2019 3:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2019 3:46 PM

yes, her tits are big but they are fake ones.

by Anonymousreply 50January 9, 2019 3:47 PM

He's sure one ugly motherfucker. Of course, he's probably got a trophy bimbo GF locked away somewhere.

Women will fuck any man as long of the dude is rich. So much for women's liberation.

Hope his long suffering wifey secures a very LARGE purse! I can't imagine fucking that creepy looking man all those years.

by Anonymousreply 51January 9, 2019 3:47 PM

Bezos? What nationality is he?

by Anonymousreply 52January 9, 2019 3:48 PM

His transformation from uber-nerd to Master of the Universe (shaved head, rocking body) says gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 53January 9, 2019 3:50 PM

[quote] Why divorce when you have that much money? He has so much to lose. They can lead separate lives in in different homes/states/countries.

Well, one or the other must have a new partner and they want to go public. Otherwise a divorce wouldn't make any sense.

by Anonymousreply 54January 9, 2019 3:55 PM

[quote]Bezos? What nationality is he?

Of course, it always comes down to this shit. He’s [bold]white[/bold]. That’s all that matters and all that anybody needs to know.

by Anonymousreply 55January 9, 2019 3:56 PM

Jeff's real last name is Jorgensen. Bezos is his stepfather's last name. The last name is Cuban.

"Bezos was born Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen on January 12, 1964, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the son of Jacklyn Gise Jorgensen and Chicago native Ted Jorgensen. At the time of his birth, his mother was a 17-year-old high school student, and his father was a bike shop owner. After Jacklyn divorced Ted, she married Cuban immigrant Miguel "Mike" Bezos in April 1968. Shortly after the wedding, Mike adopted four-year-old Jorgensen, whose surname was then changed to Bezos. The family moved to Houston, Texas, where Mike worked as an engineer for Exxon after he received a degree from the University of New Mexico. Bezos attended River Oaks Elementary School in Houston from fourth to sixth grade."

by Anonymousreply 56January 9, 2019 3:58 PM

Thanks to the state she lives in, she stands to take $69 billion in the divorce. Not bad for putting up with Bezos for 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 57January 9, 2019 4:00 PM

Or maybe they were only together for the kids and feel that the kids are now old enough, maybe now kids are off to boarding schools etc.

by Anonymousreply 58January 9, 2019 4:06 PM

What did she do to earn any of that money? Even before Amazon took off, she had nannies and domestics and staff to cater to her every whim.

She sat around and looked for stuff to entertain her while illegals were raising their kids.

by Anonymousreply 59January 9, 2019 4:07 PM

R57, that is only in a no fault divorce, where both parties mutually agree to it. Which SEEMS to be the case here based off the Bezos press release. But he might still try to say differently in counts. This is a lot of money we are talking about. Wars have been fought for less

by Anonymousreply 60January 9, 2019 4:11 PM

For what it's worth I would Fuck Bezos without being paid. His body looks great. However the wife should still take every dime she can get

by Anonymousreply 61January 9, 2019 4:14 PM

Now it's my time to get a piece of that.

by Anonymousreply 62January 9, 2019 4:14 PM

I can see him as the kind of "alpha" (read: insecure) bi guy who's only into frail Helix-type twinks and young, pretty CDs and trannies.

by Anonymousreply 63January 9, 2019 4:17 PM

Reading the press release, I think there is probably already a deal on the table that was hammered out by the lawyers. Not that any such deal can't go south or be amended, but my guess is she has some idea of what she's getting.

by Anonymousreply 64January 9, 2019 4:23 PM

The article said she's a novelist.

by Anonymousreply 65January 9, 2019 4:26 PM

If he's gay, then welcome to the club!

by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2019 4:33 PM

Where are these numbers coming from? Won’t she get half?

by Anonymousreply 67January 9, 2019 4:42 PM

R64 I agree with you. The press release was extremely amicable. That doesn't sound like they're about to go to war.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 9, 2019 4:42 PM

I was a skip-level to Jeff for nine years. Had hundreds of meetings w him and was a direct report to him while my SVP was on sabbatical in 2013.

He isn't gay. Mercurial, on the spectrum and asexual. As far as his new body, a lot of high-up people at AMZ are triathletes, over-achieving assholes scaling Rainier on the weekends and riding their 50k road bikes to Portland and back. The body is part of the "we devour the weak" image.

by Anonymousreply 69January 9, 2019 4:42 PM

I am sure they already hashed out all the details before this announcement.

by Anonymousreply 70January 9, 2019 4:44 PM

HALF!

by Anonymousreply 71January 9, 2019 4:47 PM

Get money, bitch!

But seriously, they’ll both be fine.

by Anonymousreply 72January 9, 2019 5:07 PM

He looks like a slightly less repulsive Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 73January 9, 2019 5:45 PM

r69 more deets please. Was he an asshole? Is he evil? Does he know and not care how bad conditions are for his workers?

by Anonymousreply 74January 9, 2019 5:53 PM

[quote]The body is part of the "we devour the weak" image.

This seems plausible, but still, if he's asexual, you wonder what he does with all that extra testosterone.

by Anonymousreply 75January 9, 2019 6:08 PM

I hope someone is enjoying that body

by Anonymousreply 76January 9, 2019 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 9, 2019 6:17 PM

Spill it, r69.

by Anonymousreply 78January 9, 2019 6:19 PM

I am sure he will have a model on his arm in a matter of weeks. Kris jenner will be pushing Kendall on him in no time

by Anonymousreply 79January 9, 2019 6:21 PM

He has a punchable face like Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 80January 9, 2019 6:23 PM

she's gonna get more than that. Wealth gained during marriage is spilt 50/50!

by Anonymousreply 81January 9, 2019 6:35 PM

She's entitled to 50% but will probably take less to speed up the divorce and be free of him. He could tie her up in court for many years, it's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 82January 9, 2019 6:37 PM

R35 And lately Timothee Chalamet is in every party his boss Bezos is in. I wonder why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 9, 2019 6:47 PM

I’m sure the wife will be happy with a 5-10 billion dollar settlement. He will be the #1 bachelor in the world. DJT will be seething with jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 84January 9, 2019 6:58 PM

[quote]Wealth gained during marriage is split 50/50!

Depends on the laws of the sate where they filed.

by Anonymousreply 85January 9, 2019 7:05 PM

I just made an appointment for a vaginal rejuvenation and then I'm off to Seattle!!

by Anonymousreply 86January 9, 2019 7:06 PM

R85 Their legal address is Washington state, which indeed holds any wealth gained during the marriage is split 50/50. But that also would require a lengthy court battle she maybe doesn't want

by Anonymousreply 87January 9, 2019 7:07 PM

I'm so broke. I'm not as bad off as I could be, but I still don't wan't to hear about these two. She might "only" get 10 billion. Oh, the HORROR!

by Anonymousreply 88January 9, 2019 7:13 PM

oh please - no one cares about money on that scale except Kris Jenner. Neither of them is motivated by money. I'm confident that neither one of them cares how it's divided - there's plenty for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 89January 9, 2019 7:17 PM

Amber Heard is now on a private jet on her way to Seattle !!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 90January 9, 2019 7:18 PM

Well she better turn around that plane because Bezos now lives most of the time in DC these days.

by Anonymousreply 91January 9, 2019 7:24 PM

Was she a prime member?

by Anonymousreply 92January 9, 2019 7:24 PM

I really don't think you become the richest man in the world without being motivated by money R89

Steve Jobs went many years taking no or little pay. You could argue he maybe wasn't motivated by money. Not Bezos

by Anonymousreply 93January 9, 2019 7:25 PM

Officially placing r69 in the "full of shit" category. No further details? Never really happened.

by Anonymousreply 94January 9, 2019 7:28 PM

[quote]Women will fuck any man as long of the dude is rich. So much for women's liberation.

I hate people who can't write more than two sentences without getting into their own personal bigoted pet peeve. This guy probably posts "women are hypocritical whores" in grocery store threads.

by Anonymousreply 95January 9, 2019 7:30 PM

I wonder if he has time to fuck around. He's busy with biz and works out like crazy...

Oh, his bodyguard is super cute and handsome, according to gym goers in NYC, they first noticed his blonde and super good looking bodyguard before even noticing him lol.

by Anonymousreply 96January 9, 2019 7:31 PM

[quote]If you are facing divorce in Washington and wondering what property you get to keep, the first thing you should know is that Washington is a community property state. This means that all income earned and property acquired by either spouse during the marriage is community property.

Residence: Medina, Washington

Amazon: May 1996. In late 1993, Bezos decided to start an online bookstore. He left his job at D. E. Shaw and founded Amazon in his garage on July 5, 1994, after writing its business plan on a trip from New York to Seattle.

Spouse: MacKenzie Bezos (m. 1993)

by Anonymousreply 97January 9, 2019 7:35 PM

How many fucking garages over the years should be getting credit? This dude, the Apple dudes, Metallica, blah, blah, blah.

by Anonymousreply 98January 9, 2019 7:37 PM

[quote]Officially placing [R69] in the "full of shit" category. No further details? Never really happened.

I think someone who reported to a senior vice president at Amazon has probably got other things to do with his time than check in with Datalounge every few hours, R94.

by Anonymousreply 99January 9, 2019 7:53 PM

This bitch would be crazy to settle for $5 billion. If she’s entitled to half then she needs to ask for half and then settle for about $50 billion.

by Anonymousreply 100January 9, 2019 7:55 PM

Every billionaire is a sign your society has failed.

Bezos should fuck with America, and insist his entire operation be unionized then go on a years long rant bullying each private sector area to follow suit, starting with WalMarts!

He would reshape the American economy in five years and leave it forever better!

by Anonymousreply 101January 9, 2019 7:57 PM

Unions are a pain in the ass. If I was running a company, the last thing I’d want to do is deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 102January 9, 2019 8:04 PM

Interesting Blind Gossip item. Clearly this is the Bezos marriage. I wonder who the actress is that he supposedly cheated with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 9, 2019 8:06 PM

I have always thought he was adorable. Also really admired his intelligence and skill.

Was just chuckling the other day, thinking back to 1999-2000. I made a point to do my Christmas shopping (books and CDs) on Amazon because I was worried about them surviving the tech bubble. Guess I needn’t have worried! Ha.

by Anonymousreply 104January 9, 2019 8:07 PM

R24, Mothers can birth multiple babies and still have a "tight pussy" with Kegel exercises, asking their doctor to "sex them back up," even plastic surgery.

However I could have sworn Jeff Bezos is bisexual. Maybe he prefers something else?

by Anonymousreply 105January 9, 2019 8:44 PM

I knew when pictures of him surfaced looking buff it was only a matter of time before he and his wife divorced

by Anonymousreply 106January 9, 2019 8:48 PM

R24 they have laser for the vaginal walls that tightened you up. It's painless.

by Anonymousreply 107January 9, 2019 8:50 PM

Guessing one of his pieces it is an actresses on an Amazon production. "grateful" has to be a clue. Hmmm... I'm sure the guy has been a non stop fuck machine. How the wives ever find this surprising is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 108January 9, 2019 8:50 PM

The wife should have started working with lawyers the second he got fit. No billionaire with muscles is ever going to settle for one woman. It's just the way the world works.

by Anonymousreply 109January 9, 2019 8:55 PM

I don't care how much money he makes, he's gross and an awful person for treating his employees so horribly, destabilizing communities while amassing so much wealth.

by Anonymousreply 110January 9, 2019 8:55 PM

Not R69, but my partner has had multiple dealings with Bezos over the years--not recently though. R69's description jibes with what I know of him. He did not have a reputation as a womanizer or as gay/bi--really, really focused and into the possibility of technology, friendly with other nerd types. More driven, I think, by being able to do what he wants with money than money itself. Different from, say, Warren Buffett, who enjoys making money and playing with investments.

Less evil (and some of them really are vile individuals) than unconcerned about other people. You need to understand that from Bezos' point of view, the working conditions at the warehouses aren't a big issue--he's going to automate the damn things anyway. He likes technology and he loves efficiency. The workers are all temps, so they don't need great conditions. He doesn't really want them to stay long-term.

But, anyway, prosaic as it sounds, this sounds like rich guy midlife crisis--and I expect there's some woman or women in the background. Probably a younger version of his current wife. This time there will be a pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 111January 9, 2019 8:57 PM

Could it be Julia Roberts?

by Anonymousreply 112January 9, 2019 8:58 PM

Who cares about his body when he's got a face like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 9, 2019 8:59 PM

Bezos looks like a turtle

by Anonymousreply 114January 9, 2019 8:59 PM

Wiht all that money he really looks awful...at least 10 years older than his supposed age of 54.

by Anonymousreply 115January 9, 2019 9:01 PM

When I saw him on the GG telecast the other day I immediately wondered which actress he was banging. I'm sure he's probably fucking some young starlet. I would say Rachel Brosnahan, but her cute bf was there and they seem very devoted.

by Anonymousreply 116January 9, 2019 9:02 PM

The soon to be Mrs Bezos will bide her time to make sure she gets her deserved half for herself and her children so the second Mrs Bezos doesn't get it in a divorce or a will.

by Anonymousreply 117January 9, 2019 9:03 PM

With all that money she could be a nice wall!

by Anonymousreply 118January 9, 2019 9:03 PM

Love this thread! It's classic DL

by Anonymousreply 119January 9, 2019 9:20 PM

More details about Bezos brother and admiration for his step-father who at 16 made a solo trip to the US, not speaking a word of English, later becoming an engineer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2019 9:22 PM

I say if she can get 20 billion with no court battle she should take it. There is NO difference in quality of life between 20 billion and 50 billion. Either way you can buy anything you want forever. Why go through years of stress when it won't make a difference?

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2019 9:23 PM

Can u imagine the quality cock to which this woman will soon gain access?? ANYONE SHE FUCKING WANTS

by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2019 9:29 PM

She could do a lot more philanthropy with $30 billion extra R121. Not everyone is as selfish as you are.

by Anonymousreply 123January 9, 2019 9:31 PM

I wonder what Jeremy Meeks has up his sleeve...

by Anonymousreply 124January 9, 2019 9:35 PM

Agreed R115. Who has jowls like this at only 54 years old?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125January 9, 2019 9:35 PM

How much of his billions is liquid and how much is hard to convert assests.

Could she force a break up of the empire?

by Anonymousreply 126January 9, 2019 9:36 PM

R122 Can a one night stand with Pete Davidson be in her future? Rich, older women seem to be throwing themselves at him to get a ride on his horse cock.

by Anonymousreply 127January 9, 2019 9:36 PM

R123 - show me a random sample of clergymen, politicians, and not-for-profit foundation executives, and I’ll show you the greediest people alive sugar. This woman should do whatever the fuck she wants.

by Anonymousreply 128January 9, 2019 9:38 PM

Washington is a community property state, right? She’s entitled to half of everything earned during the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 129January 9, 2019 9:39 PM

R128 is a greedy,vapid,negative, nihilistic cunt. I hope Mrs Bezos builds a homeless shelter next to your brownstone in Park Slope you selfish mini-me version of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 130January 9, 2019 9:41 PM

what's wrong with his eye? he didn't seem to have this problem when he was much younger and uglier?

Damn, you should see the pic of his wife from donkey years ago...flat chested and fug, just like him!

by Anonymousreply 131January 9, 2019 9:44 PM

His brother Mark is the hotter guy.

by Anonymousreply 132January 9, 2019 9:58 PM

Agree with the few posters above - he always came across as gay to me. Gay face. We'll see...

by Anonymousreply 133January 9, 2019 10:01 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134January 9, 2019 10:02 PM

They should have stayed married and just fucked hotter younger people together then

by Anonymousreply 135January 9, 2019 10:03 PM

His wife is attractive enough and looks younger than her actual age. She'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 136January 9, 2019 10:05 PM

This CDAN blind ran last month. It sounds believable enough to me.

[quote] This A+ list mostly movie actor said this very very beyond rich man who is also a celebrity kept making it a point to the actor that the rich man had two escorts waiting for him in the car to service the rich man whenever he needed it. Our actor asked why they were not at the party, and the rich man said something to the effect of they know their place and their place is not here. Brad Pitt/Jeff Bezos (Amazon Studios Holiday Party)

by Anonymousreply 137January 9, 2019 10:11 PM

He would look better with some facial hair.

There's an old saying that a man is only as faithful as his options allow him to be. I'd say Bezos has lots of options.

by Anonymousreply 138January 9, 2019 10:17 PM

Well, you never know, maybe the wife is a late in life lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 139January 9, 2019 10:17 PM

The people saying this woman is a stunner are probably the same ones who insist Lady Louise is a paragon of feminine beauty.

by Anonymousreply 140January 9, 2019 10:19 PM

R130 - R128 here, love you too babe. But in all seriousness, MacKenzie Bezos needs to see if that hot-as-hell Adrian Fenty is still seeing Laurene Powell Jobs. The very rich, as with fine art and antiques, look for good provenance in romantic/sexual partners too.

by Anonymousreply 141January 9, 2019 10:21 PM

It says in the Post that he’s banging Lauren Sanchez . The plasticized sex pot from former Fox’s “Good Day LA.” Formerly married to Patrick Whitesell .

by Anonymousreply 142January 9, 2019 10:26 PM

^ told you, provenance. She’s the estranged wife of Patrick Whitesell, big time Hollywood Agent and co-CEO of William Morris Endeavor. Seasoned pass-arounds...

by Anonymousreply 143January 9, 2019 10:33 PM

I didn't know her and Whitesell had separated. Sounds like no one did until now. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 144January 9, 2019 10:34 PM

The woman that broke up the marriage...He sure loves fake titties

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145January 9, 2019 10:40 PM

R137, Comments on that CDAN Blind reveal Enty's careful choice of words do not reveal the sex of the escorts. Further there are lots of rumors about his preferences.

by Anonymousreply 146January 9, 2019 10:41 PM

I met him before Amazon, while he was working at DE Shaw. He was ok looking -- he had hair. Actually above-average for Wall-St computer-nerd types. Kind of short/small, though -- maybe he's making up for that now with the guns.

I did not get a gay vibe at all. It is weird that he's pumped up now, but, if you have a lot of $$, not hard to hire a private chef and trainer and look buff.

Marriage is not a contract. Pre-nups are meant to protect a rich person from a gold-digger, but are generally only enforceable for 10 yrs, after which the marriage is deemed legit. I hope she gets 1/2.

by Anonymousreply 147January 9, 2019 10:42 PM

So Bezos, who owns the Washington Post, is banging a Fox News chick? JFC. Somehow, though I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 148January 9, 2019 10:43 PM

With all that money, can't he get his eyelid fixed?

by Anonymousreply 149January 9, 2019 10:45 PM

Maybe Bezos can pay to fix that massive refund gap on those tits his new piece is sporting.

by Anonymousreply 150January 9, 2019 10:46 PM

He's kind of doing the reverse of Gavin Newsom.

Sanchez looks totally like a mid-life crisis babe. He won't marry her, but some other somewhat younger woman in a couple of years.

And, sorry, he's behaving totally like a straight guy. He doesn't fix his eye because he doesn't have to fix his eye.

by Anonymousreply 151January 9, 2019 10:48 PM

I also think he's straight. It's nice that he was with his wife 25 years but eventually reality takes over. He is the richest man in the world and is relatively attractive for his income level (take a look at other billionaires). Of course women are lining up to sleep with him, he was never going to stay faithful

by Anonymousreply 152January 9, 2019 10:52 PM

I wonder how much Bezos paid TMZ to let him to get ahead of their little "bombshell"? It looks like they waited until he released his overly-glowing announcement about the tremendously loving divorce. Something smells here.

by Anonymousreply 153January 9, 2019 10:53 PM

R146: not saying you're wrong, but "escort," like "model," is one of those words that defaults to female, hence references to "male nurse," "male model," male secretary," (admittedly dated) and "male escort." When someone refers to a "high-class escort," you generally think female.

by Anonymousreply 154January 9, 2019 10:54 PM

R154 I see your point but I don't think Bezos would be openly bragging about male escorts waiting in his car. If he's gay, he's deeply closeted

by Anonymousreply 155January 9, 2019 10:55 PM

Who is The Fox News person he's fucking? Is it Shep Smith?!

by Anonymousreply 156January 9, 2019 11:01 PM

R155, Reading the last several posts on DL, and looking at his best friend's wife/new lover, leads me to believe he's entering the DL Hall of Fame for trying way, way too hard to appear straight. Would he be a swinger? Comments on the above poster's TMZ link comment Sanchez is into heavy duty sexual kink of some kind.

Also bragging to known bisexual/gay Brad Pitt about his 2 escorts waiting for him in the car imply "overkill."

by Anonymousreply 157January 9, 2019 11:03 PM

He should hook up with Paris Hilton, so they can be two wonk eyed bitches together.

by Anonymousreply 158January 9, 2019 11:03 PM

R154, CDAN's using his normal code to imply that the escorts are studs if you read the original Blind carefully. This fact is verified if you read all of the Comments from regular readers. CDAN wants his column to continue and knows discretion on certain Blinds is de rigeur.

by Anonymousreply 159January 9, 2019 11:06 PM

Lauren Sanchez....EWWWW! She looks like a fucking tranny. He's gay kiddies.......

by Anonymousreply 160January 9, 2019 11:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161January 9, 2019 11:09 PM

Lauren Sanchez looks like Pete Burns long lost sister! She definitely pegs Jeffy. Oh and her plastic surgery is bloody awful.......

by Anonymousreply 162January 9, 2019 11:15 PM

If she takes him for half which ie 68.5 bil, he'll no longer be the richest man in the world. That's a good way to knock him off of his pedestal and end his ego/power trip. For a while at least.

by Anonymousreply 163January 9, 2019 11:21 PM

Knew something was up with them when she did.not accompany him to the GGs.

by Anonymousreply 164January 9, 2019 11:24 PM

The whore is 49. which means probably at least 50.

by Anonymousreply 165January 9, 2019 11:24 PM

R161 He's worth $100+billion and he goes for that? His soon-to-be-ex is more attractive and fresher-looking. He's definitely a straight man. He has the puerile, shitty taste of one.

by Anonymousreply 166January 9, 2019 11:24 PM

Those tits are so fucking ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 9, 2019 11:26 PM

Damn! I'm kicking myself in my fat pregnant ass.

Why didn't I wait?

by Anonymousreply 168January 9, 2019 11:26 PM

Back away, Meg and Lauren.

He's mine.

by Anonymousreply 169January 9, 2019 11:27 PM

Well, he obviously like big fake tits.

by Anonymousreply 170January 9, 2019 11:34 PM

R167 He can get our packages to us in 2 days but he can't buy his mistress a decent set of fake titties?

by Anonymousreply 171January 9, 2019 11:36 PM

Equirer says they have "steamy" photos of the pair. Including some elicit ones that will be on the shelves starting tomorrow. We may see Jeff's pecker!

by Anonymousreply 172January 9, 2019 11:36 PM

R172 That would be awesome if true. He's in desperate need of humbling.

by Anonymousreply 173January 9, 2019 11:42 PM

That mistress has typical LA face. Hard, frozen, stretched, plastic, unnatural. Sad. She was probably attractive before all the work.

by Anonymousreply 174January 9, 2019 11:44 PM

Bezos — a self-described “family man” — has been whisking his mistress off to exotic destinations on his $65 million private jet, sending her raunchy messages and erotic selfies — including one steamy picture too explicit to print here — and having secret rendezvous at palatial private estates.

During a blockbuster four-month investigation, The ENQUIRER tracked Bezos, who turns 55 on Jan. 12, and secret lover Sanchez across five states and 40,000 miles, tailed them in private jets, swanky limos, helicopter rides, romantic hikes, five-star hotel hideaways, intimate dinner dates and “quality time” in hidden love nests.

Our reporters snapped the braggadocios billionaire and his raven-haired lover, 49, doing the dirty on their spouses together no fewer than six times in 14 days.

On one occasion they even enjoyed a secret tryst at the very Boston, Mass., hotel the Bezos family stayed at when in town for Parents Day at his son’s MIT campus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175January 9, 2019 11:44 PM

I'd be pretty happy for a picture of him shirtless if they really have the good

by Anonymousreply 176January 9, 2019 11:45 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 9, 2019 11:48 PM

No one surprised by the age-appropriateness of it all, if true?

by Anonymousreply 178January 9, 2019 11:51 PM

I hope she gets half, she is being humiliated. She fucking deserves it!

by Anonymousreply 179January 9, 2019 11:54 PM

He met MacKenzie when they BOTH worked at a hedge fund company. She was also a published author. She's not some bimbo. They moved to Seattle and THEY started a company selling books out of their garage. MacKenzie handled the biz end of things.

She is as much invested in the company as he is. If anyone deserves one half it is she. She also will not want to break up the company just to get exactly half. She'll probably smartly agree to a huge cash settlement and continue to reap Amazon's profits, maybe retaining her shares, and ensure their children also reap those profits.

She has the power here to prevent him from losing the company. The law is on her side.

by Anonymousreply 180January 9, 2019 11:54 PM

I'd say around 5'6'-5'7"--definitely short, but not Robert Reich short. (Met him once.)

So, the pix are why the announcement makes a point of saying they were already separated.

As for her age and look--no one's ever claimed Bezos had impeccable taste. And, seriously, this is straight guy all over. CDAN is Russian owned and even less reliable than it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 181January 9, 2019 11:54 PM

The soon to be ex wife is better looking than this mistress, way too much plastic surgery. I hate it when women do this to themselves, when I see them, I just see the plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 182January 9, 2019 11:56 PM

I also think the ex wife is much better looking than the mistress. But he's obviously not being exclusive with the mistress either. He's picking quantity over quality

by Anonymousreply 183January 9, 2019 11:59 PM

I definitely think he's been fucking around for a long time, she ain't the first.

And the wife is pissed that he's spending money on the whore. I know I would be, he probably bought this whore lots of expensive things.

by Anonymousreply 184January 10, 2019 12:02 AM

What's even the point of becoming the richest man on earth if you can't spoil your side pieces?

by Anonymousreply 185January 10, 2019 12:04 AM

This 50-years old Sanchez has got some serious HUSTLE. She ancient by LA standards, elderly even; but she's landed the richest man in America. This after landing an NFL star, and then marrying the co-head of the most powerful agency in Hollywood.

I guess the NE still has skin in the game, even after Pecker's issues. This story they had and were finally going to publish pushed Bezos and wife to announce their split today. They were tailing him. They got proof the mistress was at the same Boston hotel as the wife and fam during college Parents Week - tacky tacky.

by Anonymousreply 186January 10, 2019 12:08 AM

So the Enquirer - whose publisher is one of Donald Trump's best friends - decides to run a screaming cover story about Bezos cheating on his wife. Meanwhile, Bezos owns the Washington Post, which has been consistently critical of Trump.

That's interesting.

by Anonymousreply 187January 10, 2019 12:08 AM

Oh I absolutely think they are doing this in service of Trump.

But at the same time he really did have this affair. He's a public figure and should expect to be trailed by tabloids. And I want to see the pictures

by Anonymousreply 188January 10, 2019 12:12 AM

Oh my god, maybe she's was sent by Donald or GOP or right winged person to ruin Bezos. She is from fox news ffs!

And many of Trump's friends hate Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 189January 10, 2019 12:12 AM

R187, but they ain't no buddies no more, he turned on him. he sang like a canary to Mueller.

by Anonymousreply 190January 10, 2019 12:13 AM

R190 this is their apology

by Anonymousreply 191January 10, 2019 12:14 AM

Yup, r187. Funny, though; Bezos could buy the NE or David Pecker a thousand, hell ,a million times over.

What r190 said. I thought Trump and Pecker had a falling out over the "catch and kill" thingie.

by Anonymousreply 192January 10, 2019 12:14 AM

A rich man's wife swap gone bad. No doubt in my mind.

by Anonymousreply 193January 10, 2019 12:17 AM

Trump 'N Pecker

BUT, I heard Harvey Levin has distanced himself from Trump too after their months of weekly phone calls where Levin would fill Trump in on the stuff that was too hot to be on the website.

by Anonymousreply 194January 10, 2019 12:17 AM

You'll understand everything if you only realize her nickname is "Dirty" Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 195January 10, 2019 12:19 AM

"Alexa, order a strap-on for Lauren"

by Anonymousreply 196January 10, 2019 12:21 AM

Bezos was having an affair with their friend! His wife is going to go after way more than $5-10 Billion - She’s going to get a minimum of $50 Billion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 10, 2019 12:22 AM

Weirdly, both Bezos and side piece were born and raised in Albuquerque of all places. Must have been a common point for both of them (beyond the dirty sex of course).

They may have hometown friends in common. Bezos's mother and her fam are old line Albuquerqians. He was also raised by his stepfather who is of Hispanic ancestry, and speaks glowingly of him.

by Anonymousreply 198January 10, 2019 12:28 AM

Rachel Brosnahan's boyfriend played Peter Pan on Broadway which means in real life he's a Peter Pansy.

by Anonymousreply 199January 10, 2019 12:33 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200January 10, 2019 12:35 AM

R199 wrong thread deary.

by Anonymousreply 201January 10, 2019 12:35 AM

What r186 said. I just watched a youtube bit of Sanchez.

I know that type of woman-assertive, pretty, confident, and she definitely does not look her age- she could pass for a decade younger.

by Anonymousreply 202January 10, 2019 12:35 AM

R41 Not only was he a wealthy investment banker when he married her, but he comes from a family with money (his stepdad). Money only goes to money, don't you know?

They are both extremely ugly, I don't care what surgery they have had. Anyone with either of them from here on out is only after the bank account.

by Anonymousreply 203January 10, 2019 12:40 AM

So many American women have such hard faces, highlighted by their caked-on makeup and fake smiles. And that helmet-like hair!

by Anonymousreply 204January 10, 2019 12:41 AM

R201- Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that Bezos was going out with Rachel Brosnahan. Then someone else said no she's really close to her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 205January 10, 2019 12:45 AM

I am sorry but in what universe is the mistress better looking than the ex- wife? The ex looks like a cross between a string bean and a chipmunk.

by Anonymousreply 206January 10, 2019 12:46 AM

*meant ex-wife better than the mistress!!!

by Anonymousreply 207January 10, 2019 12:46 AM

R195, Can you please explain in detail what's meant by "Dirty" in this context? Has to be more than her willingness to engage in swinging and pegging and anal sex. Also don't you think her ex, the agent man is bi? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 208January 10, 2019 12:55 AM

Mackenzie Bezos is very tall and willowy, with a figure most women her age would kill for. With her hair long and blown out, and her fixed teeth she is pretty by most standards. She has an open friendly face - she reminds me a bit of Kate Middleton.

Sanchez is much shorter and stumpier, she's in great shape but her tits are clearly fake bolt ons (not that it stops men from liking them). Her hair as stated above is synthetic looking, and her face hard and overly surgeried. Seems sassy and confident which can be a plus.

by Anonymousreply 209January 10, 2019 12:59 AM

R208 Look up Dirty Sanchez on Urban Dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 210January 10, 2019 1:00 AM

Of all the wealthy tech assholes. He came off the least sociopathic to me in terms of demeaner and personality in interviews (I'm not saying his business practices are okay)

I think the long marriage and kids had a lot to do with that. His public perception will definitely shift downward

by Anonymousreply 211January 10, 2019 1:05 AM

Patrick Whitesell is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 212January 10, 2019 1:07 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213January 10, 2019 1:08 AM

I am a school counselor and I tend to judge attractiveness go by the impressions I would have if they were my students' parents walking into my office for the first time. MacKenzie Bezos walks in and I say in my head "woof. nerd mom of nerd child" and I don't remember who she is next time I see her (too ordinary). Laura Sanchez walks in, I say "not naturally beautiful but definitely trying to be sexy. likes attention, her child must be a behavioral problem." But I will definitely remember her next time.

by Anonymousreply 214January 10, 2019 1:09 AM

This was a hit job from the right wing. Look at the outlets that got the scoop. The usual suspects.

The problem is that the left wing is not going to come to his rescue because he doesn’t seem to be labor-friendly.

by Anonymousreply 215January 10, 2019 1:15 AM

There's nothing to rescue. He's got PR people, he can handle this. They were already aware of it which is why they publicly announced they were separating hours before the story broke, trying to give him the "trial separation" window so he doesn't look like a cheating philanderer, although isn't the mistress still married?

by Anonymousreply 216January 10, 2019 1:17 AM

If the wife wanted to fight him she wouldn't have gone along with that statement. She has been promised a big fat divorce settlement

by Anonymousreply 217January 10, 2019 1:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 10, 2019 1:24 AM

Sorry for posting the Fail link twice. Get money, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 219January 10, 2019 1:25 AM

[quote] Weirdly, both Bezos and side piece were born and raised in Albuquerque of all places.

"Dirty" Sanchez... we never forget 'er!

by Anonymousreply 220January 10, 2019 1:27 AM

You guys don't get it, it's not a matter of if she is ENTITLED to half. She definitely is under the law. The issue is Bezos can make her fight months if not years to get it and it's not clear she wants to do that. So they may mutually agree to less

by Anonymousreply 221January 10, 2019 1:27 AM

Patrick Whitesell looks like a drug addict.

This mistress hasn't landed Bezos yet. He will want to sow his wild oats and probably has a full harem. If Sanchez is hoping to be Wife #2, lol.

by Anonymousreply 222January 10, 2019 1:28 AM

Security camera footage of the settlement negiotatins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223January 10, 2019 1:28 AM

This fucking turtle and his wax side piece is ruining Albuquerque for me.

by Anonymousreply 224January 10, 2019 1:29 AM

R224, Too funny but Bezos is a fool. Does he really think straights admire over-sized plastic mannequins? Read she lied to her 1st baby daddy, claiming she was on the pill. Baller's family always hated her.

R210, Thank you. Now I know the real definition of anything goes.

by Anonymousreply 225January 10, 2019 1:34 AM

If she actually got half, she would immediately become the richest woman in the world

by Anonymousreply 226January 10, 2019 1:51 AM

She must have a great personality - usually the women that marry power players (not the blonde floozies) are pretty articulate and interesting people. If Jeff didn't go for some young 25 year old model, then he probably values a woman with a mind. Granted, you wouldn't know from looking at her with those plastic tits and "frantically clutching at youth" plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 227January 10, 2019 1:55 AM

Put a blonde wig on the mistress and it’s latter day Joan Rivers. Not what I was expecting at all. She has serious game I’ll give her that, a baller, a Hollywood power player and Bezos. Three American dreams in one lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 228January 10, 2019 2:00 AM

Sorry, OP. He is not worth $137 billion.

THEY are worth $137 billion. They are married.

by Anonymousreply 229January 10, 2019 2:04 AM

R229 You are right. I should have said that

by Anonymousreply 230January 10, 2019 2:05 AM

JK Simmons will probably play him in the biopic instead of Kevin Spacey.

by Anonymousreply 231January 10, 2019 2:13 AM

I don't know if Bezos would even know what to do with a 25 year old model. A lot of these tech titans are insecure hapless nerds at their core - and that will never really change. I think they want women who challenge them and make them better but who don't intimidate them. Look at Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Alexis Ohanian, etc.

by Anonymousreply 232January 10, 2019 2:14 AM

r228 and as others have said, I'm sure there's a good reason for that. It wouldn't surprise me if she were a domme.

by Anonymousreply 233January 10, 2019 2:15 AM

r232 please. Look at the original tech titans, the ones mentioned in Silicon Boys. They were dripping in sluts.

by Anonymousreply 234January 10, 2019 2:15 AM

As part of the divorce settlement, you know her NDA will make Elin Nordegren's NDA look like a 6 yo child's text book.

by Anonymousreply 235January 10, 2019 2:16 AM

R234 They were likely MUCH better looking than the ones I mentioned. Being unattractive most of your life doesn't not affect every aspect of your life. Forces you to seek out certain types of people. Just as being very educated does. And again, I didn't say all - but a substantial portion.

by Anonymousreply 236January 10, 2019 2:23 AM

R232 A 25 year old is far less intimidating to a straight man in and out of the bedroom. Looks aside men go for youth because young girls are easy to dominate, eager to please, want to be liked and will put up with a lot of shit. Find a 22 year old who doesn’t have a father figure and you can play her like a fiddle. A 50 year old who’s been married and knows what she wants would scare the bejesus out of most men especially former incely tech dudes.

by Anonymousreply 237January 10, 2019 2:24 AM

I should qualify that.....being unattractive AND incredibly intelligent

by Anonymousreply 238January 10, 2019 2:24 AM

His current wife has an unfortunate resemblance to the dreaded LIz Jones of the Daily Mail. That being said, his mistress looks worse, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 239January 10, 2019 2:26 AM

Sorry R237 but I don't see a Laura Sanchez or that Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsome whatshername being sooo intimidating. They are physically imperfect and intellectually unequal, but their age and life experience provides relatability.

by Anonymousreply 240January 10, 2019 2:28 AM

* provide

by Anonymousreply 241January 10, 2019 2:30 AM

Who would have thought I would have enjoyed a thread about straights as much as this one. Thanks DL

by Anonymousreply 242January 10, 2019 2:33 AM

so he wasn't gay afterall? no wonder I never buy on amazon

by Anonymousreply 243January 10, 2019 2:34 AM

Erica Packer, former wife of James Packer, fellow billionaire: she has her own money (ala divorce); she's only 41 yo; she's a truly beautiful brunette, with beautiful, striking eyes; and the billionaire environment is nothing new to her: she's been 'there.' She, too, has four kids.

I hear wedding bells.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244January 10, 2019 2:35 AM

R242, R243, Show me just one 100% straight man who enjoys repeatedly going to swing parties. Bezos is at least bi just like his new lover's ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 245January 10, 2019 2:38 AM

Why are people calling the new gf a whore/mistress? Bith of their marriages were over.

Gay mysoginy is killing our middle aged?!!

by Anonymousreply 246January 10, 2019 2:46 AM

[quotes]Unions are a pain in the ass. If I was running a company, the last thing I’d want to do is deal with them.

Shitty members of management who abuse their employees are also a pain in the ass. That's why we form unions to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 247January 10, 2019 2:46 AM

[quote]Look at Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Alexis Ohanian, etc.

Sergey Brin cheated on his ugly wife with a hot English 20something. They are divorced now.

by Anonymousreply 248January 10, 2019 2:47 AM

There’s a lot of misogyny in the thread towards the wife and the new gf. Same stuff you’d read on reddit but I’m not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 249January 10, 2019 2:49 AM

Today's media reports state they started 'seeing each other' (e.g., doin' it) eight months ago. So, no, neither party's marriages were 'over' then.

by Anonymousreply 250January 10, 2019 2:50 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 10, 2019 2:54 AM

R249 there is nothing on this thread out of the ordinary for datalouge. This is actually pretty mild.

by Anonymousreply 252January 10, 2019 2:54 AM

He used to select her clothes -

by Anonymousreply 253January 10, 2019 3:06 AM

R244, after birthing 4 kids, her vag is loose as fuck and probably all nasty looking. Jada Pinkett Smith had to get her vag tightened and she only had 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 254January 10, 2019 3:11 AM

^^ Ms. Sanchez

by Anonymousreply 255January 10, 2019 3:14 AM

r254 their daughter is adopted. She birthed 3

by Anonymousreply 256January 10, 2019 3:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 10, 2019 3:17 AM

Did he get a chin? his chin and eyes are different when he had hair.

by Anonymousreply 258January 10, 2019 3:19 AM

She looks like a chick with a dick in the snap posted by r257 And maybe THAT is how she landed all of these top tier dudes!

by Anonymousreply 259January 10, 2019 3:22 AM

R259 I was going to ask if she still has her cock! She's post op right?

by Anonymousreply 260January 10, 2019 3:25 AM

I will bet you anything she kept the cock. NOW IT IS ALL MAKING SENSE!

by Anonymousreply 261January 10, 2019 3:28 AM

What the mistress looked like before she made many appointments with a butcher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 10, 2019 3:44 AM

She looks like she has a TUMAH on her clavicle in that snap r262.

by Anonymousreply 263January 10, 2019 3:47 AM

She is the new high Supreme Goldigger of the Universe. Wendi has to give up the crown.

Also agree she still has the dick.

by Anonymousreply 264January 10, 2019 3:50 AM

Wendi is pissed she had hers chopped off. This could have been all yours, Wendi!

by Anonymousreply 265January 10, 2019 3:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 10, 2019 3:59 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267January 10, 2019 4:03 AM

I have read that botox that isn't injected in the right spot can cause oddities like Bezos's squinty eye.

by Anonymousreply 268January 10, 2019 4:04 AM

Excuse me while I go burn out my retinas after seeing the pic at r266.

by Anonymousreply 269January 10, 2019 4:11 AM

Pouring one out for my beloved Albuquerque memories.

by Anonymousreply 270January 10, 2019 4:13 AM

according to the article, wifey asked Jeff out. After 3 months, they were engaged, and were married 3 months after engagement.

by Anonymousreply 271January 10, 2019 4:13 AM

His house in the Medina area of greater Seattle is priceless. Literally no one else but B can afford it. I’ve been by it in a boat - not much to see as it’s hidden by trees and a long dock. Wonder who will get the house? I’m guessing whoever gets the kids

by Anonymousreply 272January 10, 2019 4:18 AM

I'm guessing wife gets the house, Jeffy gets the giganto place in DC and whatever he owns in New York, where Amazon's second HQ is going.

by Anonymousreply 273January 10, 2019 4:23 AM

I hate to say this, but his wife in the picture that r266 posted looks like a dyke. She's perfectly attractive and has more interesting and original features than his fuck buddy and gold digger Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 274January 10, 2019 4:25 AM

He would look really hot in a leather harness and jockstrap.

by Anonymousreply 275January 10, 2019 4:26 AM

Thanks R275. Best laugh of the day!

by Anonymousreply 276January 10, 2019 4:27 AM

r276, if your body is better than this, link to photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277January 10, 2019 4:33 AM

R274, What do you think of this comment posted on the Daily Fail?

Ms Sanchez is an old time digger of ore in this city. She's an awful reporter who can barely read a teleprompter so her career never really took off outside L.A. even though she probably did everything to make it possible. I'm only surprised she didn't go for Sumner Redstone, she has no scruples.

by Anonymousreply 278January 10, 2019 5:04 AM

My body probably isn't, but almost everyone's face is. I've seen lazy eyes but that left one's collecting unemployment...

by Anonymousreply 279January 10, 2019 5:05 AM

Google is fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 10, 2019 5:08 AM

It's the talk of the town!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281January 10, 2019 5:10 AM

Now it's out in the glare of the media spotlight Sanchez won't be as appealing to Jeff minus the illicit rendezvous goggles.

by Anonymousreply 282January 10, 2019 5:12 AM

From this point on Bezos will never be certain he is loved for himself and not his money.

by Anonymousreply 283January 10, 2019 5:18 AM

[quote] —And that photo is photoshopped...

The New York times photoshops their profile subjects?

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 284January 10, 2019 5:19 AM

[quote] My body probably isn't, but almost everyone's face is.

I'd take his body over your face.

by Anonymousreply 285January 10, 2019 5:21 AM

"Naughty Baldos" is Bezos supposed nickname for some unknown reason.

by Anonymousreply 286January 10, 2019 5:44 AM

r283

It's pretty easy to spot someone not interested in you. Those who can't are simply lying to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 287January 10, 2019 7:01 AM

Who gives a fuck. Pay your employees a decent wage.

by Anonymousreply 288January 10, 2019 7:21 AM

He could give $19.57USD to every person alive.

by Anonymousreply 289January 10, 2019 7:51 AM

[quote] He could give $19.57USD to every person alive.

I accept paypal.

by Anonymousreply 290January 10, 2019 8:59 AM

[quote]Dear god, he's ugly.

Nah, YOU’RE ugly. He’s rich.

by Anonymousreply 291January 10, 2019 9:34 AM

Bezos' Grindr profile pic.............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 10, 2019 9:44 AM

I posted up thread. OK so the wife is actually pretty good looking. I must have seen a bad photo.

by Anonymousreply 293January 10, 2019 9:45 AM

I think it’s creepy when the eyes become little slits from too much plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 294January 10, 2019 11:12 AM

[Blind Gossip] In case you are wondering if this mega-divorce is going to produce months of drama, we have an answer for you!

No.

There are stacks of reasons to keep this quiet… although the wife does have quite a bit leverage here!

She was devastated when she first found out he was having an affair a couple of years ago. She knew women were constantly pursuing him, but she didn’t think he would actually cheat on her.

That’s not all.

There was actually more than one. One was a professional colleague (not a celebrity). The other was [Actress] who was “grateful” for being in [Project]. They never went out in public. I don’t know if it is still going on.

Not Elon Musk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295January 10, 2019 12:36 PM

R69 again, the former Amazonian. I know first-hand of one affair Jeff had here in Seattle w another S-team member. She was/is universally despised, smart as she is mean. Attractive in a severe way. I went several times to the annual 'fireside' retreat and they hooked up there.

by Anonymousreply 296January 10, 2019 1:03 PM

According to NY Daily News, no prenup was signed!

by Anonymousreply 297January 10, 2019 1:27 PM

Why would she have signed a prenup? She wasn't a bimbo she was accomplished when they married and clearly they were compatible personality wise. They were married 25 years, including many years since the money started flowing. I'm sure they really were in love a some point, and for a while

by Anonymousreply 298January 10, 2019 1:30 PM

Jeff Bezos' steamy text messages to the TV anchor he had been having a relationship with for at least eight months before his split from his wife became public were revealed on Thursday and include comments from the billionaire such as 'I want to smell you' and 'I want to breathe you in'.

The messages, which were published by The National Enquirer, date back to April 2018, nine months before Bezos announced his split from his wife MacKenzie.

In them, he told Lauren Sanchez, the former anchor of Fox 11's Good Day, among other things: 'I love you, alive girl.

'I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.'

In another, he said: 'I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you.'

by Anonymousreply 299January 10, 2019 2:54 PM

Trump was having him followed. Full-fledged dictatorship in action.

by Anonymousreply 300January 10, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote] "I want to breathe you in"

Bezos has no game.

by Anonymousreply 301January 10, 2019 3:08 PM

'I love you, alive girl.'

WTF does that mean? as opposed to dead? that isn't sexy at all.

by Anonymousreply 302January 10, 2019 3:17 PM

I want want smell you. Gag.

Why do these billionaires go and fall in love. Aren’t we always told straight men only pretend to be in love to get laid. He could have a different woman every night for the rest of his life if he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 303January 10, 2019 3:20 PM

He's obviously socially... challenged.

by Anonymousreply 304January 10, 2019 3:45 PM

R303, "He likes smelling guys dirty underwear. If not for his money, no women would even look at him."

by Anonymousreply 305January 10, 2019 3:51 PM

Can billionaires be humiliated?

by Anonymousreply 306January 10, 2019 3:53 PM

'I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes... especially the lazy one!'

by Anonymousreply 307January 10, 2019 3:53 PM

R303 Nope don’t think he’s gay. And “I want to smell you” is laughable no matter the sexuality of the sender.

by Anonymousreply 308January 10, 2019 3:55 PM

R308, Again he's bisexual. Men that who are 100% straight will not willingly and repeatedly go to swing parties and have sex in front of other men, especially if they're not dead drunk and stoned/drugged out of their mind. Not even if they're super horny.

Clearly Bezos and his wife were regular swing partners with his mistress and her ex-husband, the top agent. That's why he's fudging the date of the start of their affair, and if both couples were essentially estranged from their partners. Obviously he got with "Dirty Sanchez" because she was willing to go much, much further/kinkier than his prettier, more wholesome wife/mother of his 4 children.

by Anonymousreply 309January 10, 2019 4:08 PM

'I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.' Damn that motherfucker is smoooooooooooth

by Anonymousreply 310January 10, 2019 4:17 PM

R296 Why don't you start a DL Ask Me Anything thread? If you've got the goods on this piece of shit and his company, we have A LOT of questions. Or are you just going to drop your-- likely fake-- nuggets every few hundred posts?

by Anonymousreply 311January 10, 2019 4:28 PM

R311, Some of us are grateful for whatever gossip we can get. Please don't bully tea spillers, otherwise we won't get anything juicy.

by Anonymousreply 312January 10, 2019 4:29 PM

Please, bezos could pull all sorts of 40-something women without the money, and just with his educational pedigree, body, and a decent white collar job. The dating landscape for straight women over like 27 is dire. This bald, totally aspie, socially impaired humanities 30-something prof I know at an Ivy League university has fucked probably dozens of good looking women in the handful of years I've known him

by Anonymousreply 313January 10, 2019 4:30 PM

[quote] I love you, alive girl.

Which right off the bat puts him one up on Ed Buck.

by Anonymousreply 314January 10, 2019 4:46 PM

R300 Yes Dump forced him to fuck Tranny Sanchez! You're right. Bezos falling in love with such an old woman who is a friend of his wife's is a soap opera trope It's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 315January 10, 2019 4:50 PM

R314 Actually Buck is two behind isn't he........

by Anonymousreply 316January 10, 2019 4:52 PM

R311, what specifically do you want to know, you whiny bitch?

by Anonymousreply 317January 10, 2019 4:53 PM

Trump has weighed in now: ‘I Wish Him Luck. It’s Gonna Be a Beauty’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318January 10, 2019 5:00 PM

R317 Anything you can tell us that isn't something that sounds either plucked from the ether or your declaration that this was some plot by Trump. Why doesn't he play low level employees better? Why treat them like slaves? Is he even in touch with the deeper goings-on of his own company? Did you ever meet his wife? What was she like? What sort of perks did upper level employees get? What were those retreats like? Spill. Not just that he mountain bikes a lot. That could be anyone in the PNW.

by Anonymousreply 319January 10, 2019 5:00 PM

How did the Enquirer get his text messages to Sanchez? Did she sell them to the tabloid? Notice that they don't publish anything *she* texted back.

by Anonymousreply 320January 10, 2019 5:20 PM

Yeah how does the enquirer get the messages of the most powerful man in America. Surely they didn’t tap his phone? So someone sold them but if not the mistress then who?

by Anonymousreply 321January 10, 2019 5:24 PM

Good call r320, re: her side of the texts not being leaked, but I doubt Tranny Sanchez (thanks to whoever coined that) would be so stupid to kill her golden goose for a few NE dollars. I'm sure they will be feeding us more bits in the weeks to follow.

by Anonymousreply 322January 10, 2019 5:24 PM

I have personally contributed to Bezos Billions. In 2018 I had 190 orders on Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 323January 10, 2019 5:27 PM

R313, "The dating landscape for straight women over like 27 is dire."

I'm way over 37, and I assure you the dating landscape is certainly not dire depending on the city in which you live. Are you a woman? Go on OK Cupid with the right pictures and ad and you'll get flooded with responses. Bezos is a total nerd and socially lacking, like my sisters' married. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 324January 10, 2019 5:31 PM

R319, I probably would have given up much more, but you're clearly just a dick looking to disprove or argue everything I say. Sadly, you're a prime example of why this site ain't what it used to be.

by Anonymousreply 325January 10, 2019 5:34 PM

Correction. He WAS worth $137 billion. I hope she soaks him good. He's an evil little man.

by Anonymousreply 326January 10, 2019 5:39 PM

R122 you're hilarious....

by Anonymousreply 327January 10, 2019 5:40 PM

R325 I thought as much.

by Anonymousreply 328January 10, 2019 5:43 PM

None of it worse or more embarrassing than Prince Charles' "I wanna be your tampon" from 25-odd years ago

by Anonymousreply 329January 10, 2019 5:51 PM

WTF, R328? Thanks for chasing him away, you idiot. Jesus, why do you jealous bitches have to be so cunty?

by Anonymousreply 330January 10, 2019 5:52 PM

Wow the texts probably come from the NSA. It was only a matter of time before they were used against us.

by Anonymousreply 331January 10, 2019 6:01 PM

They may have cloned his phone or something of that nature.

by Anonymousreply 332January 10, 2019 6:06 PM

Got to say it but The Enquirer gets its stuff right yet again. They do good work.

A few years ago I knew a famous person through my then partner (he was a relative). The Enquirer did their usual “sad last days” article and “on his deathbed” but they were so on point it was scary. Obviously someone in the family was selling stories but the Enquirer were not wrong even though many dismiss them as a rag.

by Anonymousreply 333January 10, 2019 6:07 PM

r333 are you fucking joking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334January 10, 2019 6:20 PM

The Enquirer is a right wing rag run by David Pecker, who shilled so hard for Trump he got swept up in the Russia investigation. This is likely a hit piece because Bezos owns the Washington Post and it's not the most Trump-friendly paper (because it tells the truth).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335January 10, 2019 6:33 PM

Is Lauren "Dirty" Sanchez's pussy worth paying out almost $70 billion?

We're about to find out.

by Anonymousreply 336January 10, 2019 6:55 PM

I think they could have come from the wife? No way this is gonna be a friendly split.

Maybe the wife too screen shots on his phone and sent them to hers? It's gonna be used in the divorce case for sure!

by Anonymousreply 337January 10, 2019 6:59 PM

*took

by Anonymousreply 338January 10, 2019 6:59 PM

I hope Wendi Deng swoops in and marries Bezos and crowns herself Queen of the Golddigging Hussies in a lavish ceremony.

by Anonymousreply 339January 10, 2019 7:25 PM

The person upthread who said he was probably still a socially awkward dork nailed it!! Those texts are super cringey. Sanchez has game, she fucked a hot NFL player back in the day and has landed two mega rich men.

by Anonymousreply 340January 10, 2019 7:28 PM

R337 You might be on to something. That statement he put out was just way too much sunshine and roses to be at all believable. I look forward to this being an utter shit-fest complete with photos, texts and DRAMA!

by Anonymousreply 341January 10, 2019 7:30 PM

I'm starting to think those texts are just the...tip. I sort of hope so for his sake, because if that is all they have to show the down and dirty, it's pretty pathetic. He sounds like an 11 year old girl.

by Anonymousreply 342January 10, 2019 7:33 PM

The Enquirer ran the original "Hillary's COLLAPSE is COMPLETE: She Will NEVER Be PRESIDENT" headline.

by Anonymousreply 343January 10, 2019 7:44 PM

Best newspaper headline ever is from the Daily News-1975- FORD TO CITY DROP DEAD!

by Anonymousreply 344January 10, 2019 8:00 PM

Bezos isn't that socially awkward, certainly not on the spectrum, for a tech nerd. But he is a tech nerd, loves hanging out with other tech nerds.

Suaveness is relative--I'd say this is one step up from Prince Charles wanting to be Camilla's tampon.

Re: employee treatment--he's an engineer, he looks at issues as problems to be solved; employees are simply factors in the equation.

by Anonymousreply 345January 10, 2019 8:13 PM

Yeah but you should still have some empathy for humans around or else you’re just a robot.

by Anonymousreply 346January 10, 2019 8:25 PM

r345 he's a former investment banker.

by Anonymousreply 347January 10, 2019 8:34 PM

R345 I believe I read somewhere that he started out in Client Relations. You cannot be that much of a nerd in that area, not even in investment banking, like R347 says

by Anonymousreply 348January 10, 2019 8:37 PM

This was a hit job. Not sure I want to celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 349January 10, 2019 8:38 PM

R348, On another online site specifics of how Bezos treated multiple women in middle management were provided. He should have been sued for extreme sexism a long time ago, so offensively insulting. Again I have brothers-in-law who are tech geniuses but socially lacking. If you can't talk tech at their level then they don't want to communicate. Still they would not be hyper critical of a female tech coworker.

by Anonymousreply 350January 10, 2019 9:04 PM

What site r350, if you don't mind? I would like to check that out.

by Anonymousreply 351January 10, 2019 9:07 PM

R351, Recently got dissed on DL for referring to that online site. They have a couple threads on Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 352January 10, 2019 9:09 PM

R352 we won't diss you. C'mon, spill....

by Anonymousreply 353January 10, 2019 9:29 PM

There's pictures of him with his wife in Europe last year & his wife looks utterly besotted. She found the texts and is humiliating him. Good on her. One thing Sanchez's men all have in common - they're absolutely gorgeous. She does have game and Bezos will marry her. Then she'll divorce his fug arse.

by Anonymousreply 354January 10, 2019 9:39 PM

Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos sent a picture of his privates and other sleazy selfies to his mistress while cheating on his now soon-to-be-ex-wife, according to a new report.

The tech tycoon sent the close-up of his junk and several shirtless shots to TV anchor Lauren Sanchez months before the new couple says they started dating in “the fall” after separating from their respective spouses, according to the National Enquirer.

The tabloid, which didn’t publish any of the racy images, says one shirtless photo sent June 1, 2018, had a message reading:

“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 10, 2019 9:42 PM

R354 like Bez is going to be that stupid second time round: not without a prenup

by Anonymousreply 356January 10, 2019 9:43 PM

oh my, that text msg is so cringe!

by Anonymousreply 357January 10, 2019 9:43 PM

some hackers need to hack the nudes. he sent dick pics to Lauren. Damn, he better not break up with her or she might lose her phone by accident lol

by Anonymousreply 358January 10, 2019 9:44 PM

What is it with the dick pics? Before cell phones did guys telegram a description of their dicks to their dates.

by Anonymousreply 359January 10, 2019 9:46 PM

The NSA is they only way they got all this. And now they share it with the tabloids at you know who’s bequest.

This is f*#% up beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 360January 10, 2019 9:47 PM

What went on between him and his wife I couldn't care less about as long as he never hit her. I don't like him specifically for the miserable way his company treats the employees.

by Anonymousreply 361January 10, 2019 9:49 PM

I don't know, maybe they hacked his wifi

by Anonymousreply 362January 10, 2019 9:49 PM

Publish the photos cowards!!!

by Anonymousreply 363January 10, 2019 9:50 PM

His or her dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 364January 10, 2019 9:51 PM

R363 don't tempt luck. Maybe Julian Assange's ppl could be interested?

by Anonymousreply 365January 10, 2019 9:53 PM

This mistress has had some supremely attractive guys, Tony Gonzales, the Simmons guy from NYPD Blue (super hot), her jilted husband, and now this dweeb? I guess money is the most attractive attribute...

by Anonymousreply 366January 10, 2019 10:00 PM

She might be entitled to "half", but "half" doesn't mean she gets a check for $68.5 billion... it means she's entitled to half of his ASSETS, most of which are very non-liquid.

My guess is that Jeff values control more than actual money, so he'll cut a deal with her that gives her more liquid assets than she's legally entitled to (and possibly, more than half of his net wealth), but allows HIM to retain control of his companies as their majority shareholder. Say, she gets 95% of his dividend revenue and 70% of any shares he SELLS going forward, but HE retains ownership & voting rights (so she can't gang up on him with other shareholders to kick him out from spite).

There's also a practical limit on her ability to spite-control Jeff's companies... if Jeff said "fuck you, bitch" and started dumping HIS shares, their value would tank (taking the wealth of OTHER Amazon shareholders down with it), and wouldn't necessarily recover if Jeff ceased to be Amazon's CEO. Basically, Bezos is the kind of shareholder that gives the SEC nightmares... he's rich enough to NOT CARE if his actions cost OTHERS millions of dollars in losses if he decides to throw a tantrum, take his ball, and go home.

by Anonymousreply 367January 10, 2019 10:07 PM

Ol but we as American citizens need to know if this was a government hit job.

That is the real story as far as I’m concerned. That is the real juicy tea.

Where did these text come from:

Suspects:

Vast Right wing

NSA

Mercer/Cambridge/sloppy Steve

The side chick (unlikely)

The wife (unlikely)

Dark web hackers

Well?

by Anonymousreply 368January 10, 2019 10:10 PM

I can't get past how non sexual these texts are. He really sounds like a kid in puppy love. Also, what is with the tiptoeing around not printing any pics? Nothing adds up here. Seems like a few layers of deals were made here. A veritable lasagna of deals.

by Anonymousreply 369January 10, 2019 10:18 PM

@R367

[quote] ......and started dumping HIS shares, their value would tank (taking the wealth of OTHER Amazon shareholders down with it)

It seems easy and straightforward to do, but nowadays you have 'activist shareholders' that can make your life hell, and although it seems like he has control, reality might be very different in the shrouded secret of a boardroom.

by Anonymousreply 370January 10, 2019 10:20 PM

*secrecy*

by Anonymousreply 371January 10, 2019 10:21 PM

No deals. They like to string this kind of thing out for maximum clicks and maximum damage to the principal.

My guess is they got wind of it Wednesday and quickly released a statement about the divorce.

Then suddenly, both right wing celebrity sites had the goods (tmz and NE) at the same time. That is a clear sign that this was a hit.

by Anonymousreply 372January 10, 2019 10:22 PM

R351, R353, LipstickAlley has a similar thread on Bezos divorce. In between amusing gifs and teasing comments of how different posters were going to be Bezos' next sugar baby to pay off their college loans, a few warned that Bezos was an extreme sexist:

"Female friends of mine attended his speech he gave at Seattle years ago. They all had the same experiences, even though they attended it separately. His back handedness towards female engineers, his disbelief at women asking so called intelligent questions, his sarcastic responses to questions asked by women. Amazon only started employing women and minorities due to movement into the spotlight during 03 to 10."

I'll try to find the other comments proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 373January 10, 2019 10:28 PM

While this is definitely a political hit -job on Bezos perpetrated by Trump"N Pecker, still

1. Apparently, morons in love/lust come in all income groups. If you're stupid enough to commit words and pix to cyber writing or image, you get what comes to you.

2. I have to believe that, at least with respect to the children, a settlement is a done deal. Whatever an evil mofo Bezos is (Alas, I too am his customer as subscriber to both the WAPO and AP).

3. And speaking of the children, they're teenagers. As such, both Bezos and the soon to be ex Mrs. Bezos, they will do whatever it takes to settle as quickly, quietly and amicably as possible.

4. Forget #4 above. Too late. His children must be dying of embarrassment over the revealed texts.

This will end in tears for Sanchez. No doubt, she's a player's playah, but still, I see him getting over Sanchez very quickly now that the candy store is open for business.

by Anonymousreply 374January 10, 2019 10:29 PM

R373 continued:

"In his 1999 interview he seems so harmless and like not a guy to worry about. Wonder if he was always Dr Evil or the power got em?

I believe power got to him. Apparently he's a sexist who doesn't even know how to talk or interact with women. Barely wants them in his presence for anything, especially in regards to work.

His wife was apparently the only woman who could put up with his shit. Not sure if you know, but businessmen (in certain elite circles) are still highly suspicious of unmarried, single, childless men. Men who are married with children are considered more trustworthy when it comes to business. No doubt, his wife's presence helped him get to where he is. If she filed for divorce (which is more likely), he's probably working on something right now to get her to stay. A man like that never wants to lose power.

by Anonymousreply 375January 10, 2019 10:33 PM

R373 continued:

"Yes, I have heard some similar things about him. I definitely think Power and Money got to him. I know a few very high powered Amazon people - Black women - that have shared the same thing. He is sexist and very difficult to be around for any length of time."

by Anonymousreply 376January 10, 2019 10:37 PM

R375 I find that strange but my brother is experiencing it now as a single, childless man. Most of those guys are having affairs and are total misogynists......yet you have to have a wife to be in the inner circle.

by Anonymousreply 377January 10, 2019 10:37 PM

That's interesting, so it could turn out that he's gay after all.

by Anonymousreply 378January 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Ask Tiger Woods if there are social and financial advantages to being married with children.

Yes there are. During his mega-stardom prime, he wouldn't ever had garnered the prestigious companies that hired him to shill for them if he wasn't. Married with children is also what conservative pro-golf wants of its players, too.

I was all for him maintaining his harem and marriage but Elin had other ideas.

Anyway, back to Bezos : He's gonna drop Sanchez.

by Anonymousreply 379January 10, 2019 10:43 PM

R373 continued, Following comments were made by different posters after I asked if Bezos was OCD:

"He’s sexist and a stares off into space to avoid conversation. Dude is just weird."

"Like many billionaires he's very stingy."

"He's a total control freak, insists on operating in an extremely controlled environment."

by Anonymousreply 380January 10, 2019 10:48 PM

R380 he probably is and paranoid too. I would be if I were in his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 381January 10, 2019 10:54 PM

I mentioned this a zillion posts ago, but one of the reasons why I believe there are layers of deals involved is because TMZ/NE gave Bezos time to release his most beautiful divorce in the world statement first. THEN came the deluge of proof. Normally, they don't work that way. Deluge first, statement second. Why not cut deals for the texts and photos? For x millions of dollars we will not release the sexting, but will instead release the puerile puppy love texts. For even more x millions of dollars, we will not release photos of you getting blown in the middle of a parking lot, but we will release photos of you both walking hand in hand. See where I am going with this?

by Anonymousreply 382January 10, 2019 11:16 PM

Oops, I forgot...and for a cool x billion dollars we will only release bikini photos of your Twoo Wuv when she is properly tucked. We will not release photos of her untucked.

by Anonymousreply 383January 10, 2019 11:30 PM

This SUCKS for the kids. They are old enough for google but young enough to be teased by peers

by Anonymousreply 384January 10, 2019 11:32 PM

R384 If I was a peer of one of the Bezos kids, you couldn't remove my lips from their asses. I sure as hell wouldn't tease them. Somehow, I think they will survive this.

by Anonymousreply 385January 10, 2019 11:38 PM

I get your point R385, but remember they probably to school with other uber wealthy kids

by Anonymousreply 386January 10, 2019 11:50 PM

If Famous Homes Could Talk, What Would They Say?

It was surefire. I knew it would generate dozens of posts.

Not.

by Anonymousreply 387January 11, 2019 12:03 AM

oops, wrong thread

by Anonymousreply 388January 11, 2019 12:03 AM

The pics and more text will come out if I’m correct.

If you’re correct, they will never see the light of day.

by Anonymousreply 389January 11, 2019 12:09 AM

I'm sure by now Bezos must have wired millions of dollars to some off shore account to stop the texts and topless pics from appearing...

by Anonymousreply 390January 11, 2019 12:18 AM

Will the pictures and details of Bezos' previous affair with the Russian woman also come out in the wash? Many have seen them walking around the State of WA.

by Anonymousreply 391January 11, 2019 12:23 AM

r360 it's not the NSA, you Russian troll

by Anonymousreply 392January 11, 2019 12:34 AM

Any man worth one trillion dollars is hot. Sorry, folks but that's how it goes.

There was an item printed a few weeks ago that spotted Bezos working out at Equinox in Columbia circle while his super hot, strapping 6-foot bodyguard watched his body.

He's moved on and he will have a line of men, women, dogs, and cats waiting to snatch him up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393January 11, 2019 12:35 AM

R393 He worth 1/8th of that but sure

by Anonymousreply 394January 11, 2019 12:37 AM

Thank you, R69. It's great to get some actual reportage on this, rather than weird fantasies and garbage. If he's asexual, are the kids all biological to both parents other than the adopted ones? Was the adopted one the most recent? If so, that may have been the solution to his lack of interest in sex.

by Anonymousreply 395January 11, 2019 12:50 AM

I finally saw some pictures of her. So she's really just short and chubby (thick legs) with an attractive but otherwise average face. How did she pull these men? I don't think her husband is great looking but I am sure he was in the past. Henry Simmons was a hottie on NYPD Blue, again not as much now, but he's still hot. Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, but not in an exquisitely beautiful or classy way - when there are so many women especially in Beverly Hills who are. Hell, even IG is full of wannabes with perfect bodies and faces who can't land half of what this woman did! What gives??

The best part is that she's traveling all over the country to meet up with Bezos, but has young children at home?

None of this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 396January 11, 2019 1:18 AM

Id let Bezos pound my ass until I cried. Rocking body. Hold me, Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 397January 11, 2019 1:23 AM

What's the big deal of him sending her pictures of privates ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398January 11, 2019 1:32 AM

R396 Dirty Sanchez might be a lot of things, including short but she isn't "chubby" by any stretch. Some speculation that she pulls these guys because she has something extra to offer in the nether region.

I'm really sick of the "won't someone think of the children" people that have infested DL. I doubt any of these kids are sitting at home with an extra bowl of water and kibble left out for them.

by Anonymousreply 399January 11, 2019 1:47 AM

I heard Sanchez is really into that lazy eye...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400January 11, 2019 1:54 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401January 11, 2019 2:01 AM

She should get al of it

by Anonymousreply 402January 11, 2019 2:16 AM

Dang. Sanchez is just way BASIC

by Anonymousreply 403January 11, 2019 2:35 AM

Marshall Applewhite, founder of the Heaven's Gate cult. They all committed mass suicide on his command. Google it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404January 11, 2019 2:39 AM

So who leaked the info to Enquirer and TMZ?

by Anonymousreply 405January 11, 2019 2:44 AM

The Enquirer is way right-wing, so they probably started trying to find dirt on him as soon as Trump decided he hated Bezos.

by Anonymousreply 406January 11, 2019 2:45 AM

^^ Yep, yet another attempted distraction about the important shit that is getting REAL -

by Anonymousreply 407January 11, 2019 2:48 AM

R405 Dirty Sanchez’s friend leaked the info to the National Enquier per the latest info from Page Six

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408January 11, 2019 3:49 AM

"Meanwhile, a source who has seen the raunchier text messages — which the tabloid didn’t publish, but that include explicit selfies — says Bezos has more to boast about than his bank account.

“He’s big,” said the insider."

by Anonymousreply 409January 11, 2019 3:56 AM

Ah that's why the Enquirer didn't publish the photos. It would make their orange god insecure.

by Anonymousreply 410January 11, 2019 11:22 AM

That Sanchez broad has clown mouth. Looks like she's had a lot of work done on those lips and now they're all out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 411January 11, 2019 11:32 AM

Does the ex-Amazon employee who posted upthread still believe Bezos is asexual, dick pics and all?

by Anonymousreply 412January 11, 2019 11:43 AM

Jeff Bezos eldest son graduated from MIT. Kudos to his mother who probably was #1 responsible for his success.

All of the Comments on the Daily Fail state that Bezos is very foolish for his most recent romantic choices. However 4Chan speculates that the split will mean the ex-wife will be able to sit on the Board of Amazon, as they'll now not be a united front. The online site went into detail re the advantages to all from a business perspective, especially given Jeff's negative attitude towards women in upper management.

by Anonymousreply 413January 11, 2019 11:44 AM

This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 414January 11, 2019 12:12 PM

If Sanchez really did reveal the texts to a "friend" who leaked them to the NE ( and raising another question of who, in that circle, would need money from a tabloid?) he'll drop her, I don't care how besotted, right now, Bezos is with her.

I have to believe that's a deal breaker. If Bezos forgives her for that, well, "...fools give your reasons. Wise men never try..."

by Anonymousreply 415January 11, 2019 12:38 PM

Based on the birth/adoption order, my guess is that after three boys they wanted a girl, and wanted to be sure they'd get a girl, so they adopted.

by Anonymousreply 416January 11, 2019 1:50 PM

Dirty Sanchez done fucked up this one. That was so dumb. I thought she was smarter, and more experienced, than that to make such a rookie mistake.

by Anonymousreply 417January 11, 2019 2:48 PM

R416 she may have been too old/her ovaries fell out after the last baby. The adopted child will be known as [italic]Adopted[/italic] Ms. Brazos by the snooty butler Simmonsford.

by Anonymousreply 418January 11, 2019 3:26 PM

[quote] Some speculation that she pulls these guys because she has something extra to offer in the nether region.

LOL! Such silly fantasies. Men don't fall in love for those reasons. And it's rarely about being insanely beautiful. It's the same thing for all these women who can pull in men: she knows how to make a man feel "special" and loved and powerful and all the things that particular man needs to feel. Not that it isn't sexual but that's just a part of it. Think along the lines of Pamela Harriman or a geisha. There's no magic it's just cueing into that person and be willing to give them what they want/need/crave.

by Anonymousreply 419January 11, 2019 3:58 PM

Yeah, because this chick just SCREAMS "the Pamela Harriman or a geisha" type.

by Anonymousreply 420January 11, 2019 4:04 PM

I have no doubt she is quite charming and knows how to stoke his ego as well as other organs. Womanizers use the same tactics, they make a woman feel like the most beautiful woman in the world, they listen to her, pay attention. All the things a husband won’t do. Likewise Mrs Bezo with 4 kids and their crazy schedule couldn’t give Bezo the attention a mistress flown in and hunkering down in a hotel can.

by Anonymousreply 421January 11, 2019 4:10 PM

The shots of her in a bikini shows her to have an impressive rack...

by Anonymousreply 422January 11, 2019 4:39 PM

Those tits are fake. I bet she wanted Jeff to leave the wife but he didn't want to so she had the friend leak the text msgs and pictures. That's my take of the situation.

They said the eldest son is 18 at MIT. so probably still a freshman unless he's a genius and graduating early.

by Anonymousreply 423January 11, 2019 4:52 PM

Mrs Bezo should totally rent Zac Efron, in addition to other perks let him do cocaine off her ass. He’s a walking sex toy plus they’d actually make a hot couple. All the billionaire ex wives and widows are going for younger studs.

by Anonymousreply 424January 11, 2019 5:07 PM

[quote] Those tits are fake.

She is a California woman who is on television and dated rich celebrities. What else would they be. Bezos would have thought her a freak if she hadn't pumped up.

by Anonymousreply 425January 11, 2019 5:35 PM

[quote]“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

Jesus, he really in in straight guy love.

by Anonymousreply 426January 11, 2019 5:46 PM

If Trump hates him, I love him...except I hate his shaved head. Why do guys always insist on shaving their heads, it's gross.

by Anonymousreply 427January 11, 2019 6:00 PM

It's far better than those hair clots or the 6 Linus hairs that some guys hang on to for dear life. I think bald is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 428January 11, 2019 6:04 PM

r409 that's their "don't sue us!" attempt.

by Anonymousreply 429January 11, 2019 6:08 PM

Amazon's prices are way too high. I was able to find 4 items on eBay at cheaper prices with a combined total difference of nearly $110 less than if I purchased them from Amazon. Also the whole prices constantly fluctuating every 2 seconds needs to stop. It's just thinly veiled price gouging anyways.

by Anonymousreply 430January 11, 2019 6:52 PM

Agree R430. That price fluctuating thing has got to go, either that or once it is in your cart, that price is secured for x number of hours. I have also learned now to look on ebay first before just blindly going with Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 431January 11, 2019 7:18 PM

Bezos isn't asexual or on the spectrum. He is very, very controlled, so I'm in the camp that Sanchez is out. My guess is that he wasn't that keen on breaking up his marriage--even being in mid-life crisis love, he was probably dragging his feet about upending the whole apple cart.

I suspect the sexism is of the doesn't-feel-all-that-comfortable-with-women thing that a lot of straight guys have. He's a super-rich nerd who prefers to be among other male nerds.

Bill Gates shows several signs of being on the spectrum, but Bezos, in social situations, is friendly, talkative--famous for his loud laugh--comfortable touching people in a casual manner (i.e. hand on arm to emphasize something) and, yes, a demanding hard-ass boss--though it's financially worth it for the people who work in the upper ranks of Amazon. He's also done a great job with the Washington Post--turned it around financially, while not interfering at all with the editorial side--I give him a lot of credit there.

by Anonymousreply 432January 11, 2019 7:36 PM

But what does this mean for my organic almond milk at Whole Foods? dammit I need to know!

Seriously tho concur with r432, he's done great thing at WaPo, it may have led to all of this current shit due to making enemies of the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 433January 11, 2019 7:57 PM

Looking like a Palm Springs eldergay here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 11, 2019 8:17 PM

Bezos is more ripped than I thought. The enquirer needs to release those photos

by Anonymousreply 435January 11, 2019 8:37 PM

R426, Only extremely socially incompetent nerds who have the emotional maturity of a pre-teen would ever write anything remotely close to that drivel. Wonder if he was really drunk when he wrote it. Straight men the world over are LOL at this supposed alpha male.

Older sister married very successful self-made computer tech nerds. Sexually faithful because he's Conservative and "married" to his computer. No, I'm not exaggerating. His texts even to his wife would always be very brief and super businesslike, even to her. He's not capable of romantic, flowery words. A wife is a practical asset. Son is also a computer/math genius and Cal Tech grad.

by Anonymousreply 436January 11, 2019 8:46 PM

They said loose lips which means verbally exchanged info...if the friend is the source, it doesn’t explain where they got the pics and texts.

by Anonymousreply 437January 11, 2019 9:44 PM

Those shaved heads just remind me of a Turkey...like Rick Scott. There is nothing sexy about Rick Scotts shaved head or Jeff's shaved head. I am just fine with male patterned baldness.

by Anonymousreply 438January 11, 2019 9:46 PM

It's also a fucking colloquial term r437 Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 439January 11, 2019 9:50 PM

The price fluctuating thing is partially done to attract your attention since you get shown a notice about it, as well as by buyers if a lot of people have added an item to their carts but haven't yet checked out, they may see that as increased demand and jump the price up. They are also changed because they're competing against others for the same object, so it's raised and lowered to try to keep the product as the top choice for the "Add to Cart" option.

by Anonymousreply 440January 11, 2019 9:55 PM

R440 = Amazon plant

by Anonymousreply 441January 11, 2019 9:59 PM

R436 Does your sister have a good sex life with this man? He sounds asexual.

by Anonymousreply 442January 11, 2019 10:34 PM

R442, Honestly my older sister isn't very sexual either. More important to her that he's very faithful and doesn't waste $$$ on non-tech items. They make wise investments (property) and he co-owns a small plane. My real father was financially and emotionally unstable and she wanted the total opposite.

Doesn't mind if she gives an ultra Conservative small house party for a few friends (classical music, a glass of wine per person, home cooked, super healthy food) and he has to be dragged out of his computer room to say "hello" to her guests for exactly 1 minute. Then he'll disappear with a techie friend for the rest of the night.

Now that he's essentially retired they do go on higher end cruises with guest lecturers, and he does make some dinner conversation with the mainly college professors and other techie shipmates. Previously they made semi-annual trips to France and to Western Europe, all tech/business related. On both I presume he was a little more amorous. Then again, she used to complain to her doctor to give him "something."

NO, she'd never have an affair. Still naturally petite like her husband, and a part-time yoga teacher, she barely wears any makeup and doesn't own high heels over 2 inches. Plastic surgery, wearing nail polish, even piercing one's ears was verboten. That's how we were raised. I was the rebel.

by Anonymousreply 443January 11, 2019 11:18 PM

Earlier a poster said many women in LA now look like the overly plasticized, imitation Playboy bunny type. Cannot understand why Jeff Bezos is into huge, fake tits and alien-looking faces. "Dirty Sanchez" as well as Melania and Gavin Newsom's ex all used to be very, naturally pretty before the surgery overkill.

by Anonymousreply 444January 11, 2019 11:49 PM

When I saw him getting fit I knew the divorce was just around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 445January 12, 2019 12:25 AM

Those who have seen the Dick Pic say it is very big. Looks like Jeff has nothing to be ashamed of.

by Anonymousreply 446January 12, 2019 2:34 AM

R446, how many have seen it?

Things look bigger when it's close up.

by Anonymousreply 447January 12, 2019 2:41 AM

Amazon boss Jeff Bezos and his paramour Lauren Sanchez were seen “making out like teenagers” at a Hollywood power spot and just days after their spouses learned of their relationship, sources told Page Six.

Sources told us that Bezos’ and Sanchez’s respective spouses — author MacKenzie Bezos and power agent Patrick Whitesell — “first found out about their relationship just before Thanksgiving.”

But on Nov. 30, we hear, Bezos and Sanchez were seen at hot Italian restaurant Felix in Venice, Calif.

A source said, “They were in the middle of the restaurant, making out like teenagers,” and sitting at a table next to Michael Strahan.

The source added, “It was weird, because it would have been odd for any adults to be doing that at this restaurant . . . It’s one of the hardest restaurants [in LA] to get into.”

Felix was last month named to the Hollywood Reporter’s “Where Hollywood Eats” list, composed of LA’s hottest restaurants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448January 12, 2019 3:04 AM

So he's finally landed the 'hot chick,' who wouldn't give him the time of day during his college days. Of course he's reckless; he's making up for lost time.

Sanchez's days are numbered in this scenario. (She's already effed it up by sharing the photos: amateur. She'll never see another ticket like this one again.)

by Anonymousreply 449January 12, 2019 3:26 AM

Yep looks to me like he’s trying to live the high school/college days he missed out on. I never dated until I was 24 so I understand the psychology a little bit but who knew I had more self control and self respect than a supposed genius and richest man in the world. Reading his texts actually makes me feel a bit better about myself on the one hand. On the other hand I think “that drivel could have bagged me a 1%er?, I was way too hard on myself and aimed too low. “

by Anonymousreply 450January 12, 2019 3:32 AM

You guys are projecting. Remember he was an INVESTMENT BANKER. Those guys are NOT wilting flowers, trust me.

by Anonymousreply 451January 12, 2019 3:33 AM

^^ My 'yardstick' for preventing my moving into true "Whoreville": If I'm going to be kissing somebody, they better be cute."

by Anonymousreply 452January 12, 2019 3:38 AM

He was not an investment banker at 15 or 19.

by Anonymousreply 453January 12, 2019 3:39 AM

. . . because, at the end of the day, I have to respect myself.

by Anonymousreply 454January 12, 2019 3:40 AM

R449, Please tell me you don't think "Dirty Sanchez" looks like a hot chick. Sure when she was younger, dating a baller, and didn't way, way, way overdo the plastic surgery she was pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 455January 12, 2019 3:57 AM

I know someone VERY close to this situation, but haven't asked them for inside gossip yet.

by Anonymousreply 456January 12, 2019 4:08 AM

[quote] A source said, “They were in the middle of the restaurant, making out like teenagers,” and sitting at a table next to Michael Strahan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457January 12, 2019 4:18 AM

She's ugly too. They're both ugly.

by Anonymousreply 458January 12, 2019 4:21 AM

R453 no, probably not. However, you don't just magically become an investment banker. It attracts a certain type of person. I know you all want to believe all "tech nerds" are alike, but they are not. I'd also disagree with him as a tech nerd. His smarts aren't necessarily around programming/software architecture, it's around financials, structure, organization, and big picture. He hires people to handle the tech.

And from what I have heard of people's anecdotal stories of encounters with Bezos, he is definitely an alpha.

by Anonymousreply 459January 12, 2019 4:30 AM

Sounds like his wife of 25 years actually really loved him for him -- and was even genuinely attracted to him at his ugliest! This is too bad.

by Anonymousreply 460January 12, 2019 4:41 AM

No prenup and he's been having an affair while still married to his wife of 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 461January 12, 2019 4:43 AM

Mid Life crisis for sure!

by Anonymousreply 462January 12, 2019 4:45 AM

Somebody got him good.

by Anonymousreply 463January 12, 2019 4:46 AM

Maybe he is an alpha, but I'll bet he wasn't able to convince anyone of that for a long time - look at how nerdy he looked! - and he resented it. So now he's going overboard in the other direction. He obviously thinks he has to act the part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 12, 2019 4:47 AM

R464 he was trying to appear as a bookseller back then, as Amazon was just a bookstore. He went from New York to Seattle.

by Anonymousreply 465January 12, 2019 4:59 AM

Damn, his ears grew so big! I know they get bigger as you grow older but damn...his is huge.

by Anonymousreply 466January 12, 2019 5:15 AM

His head and neck look like a dildo in r464

by Anonymousreply 467January 12, 2019 5:16 AM

He's now officially single and a legitimate target for every gold digger on the planet worth her A game. That Joker-like creature won't be around that long.

by Anonymousreply 468January 12, 2019 5:52 AM

r467

I look like a big toe

by Anonymousreply 469January 12, 2019 6:37 AM

It is now perfectly clear why he chose NYC for his second headquarters. It wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing winds up there with the DC and Seattle offices becoming satellites

by Anonymousreply 470January 12, 2019 6:39 AM

R424 Zac is a bottom isn't he? This garbage picker found shit stained rubbers in Zac's rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 471January 12, 2019 11:52 AM

too much surgery, most of it bad. sanchez looks like the prettiest girl in her high school. not a model. not an actress but 'pretty', and in great shape. she has a lot of competition, male and female.

bezos will be whoring it up with his billions, i would too.

by Anonymousreply 472January 12, 2019 12:07 PM

Mark Zuckerberg would never whore it up. He's a good boy.

by Anonymousreply 473January 12, 2019 12:15 PM

Well, this thread has been entertaining as fuck for a Saturday morning laugh. Bezos has been screwing Lauren for some time now. My sister worked with Lauren some years back, when Lauren had perfected her look of a stripper/playmate/news anchor hybrid. Word is that Lauren was an unabashed social climber, & as phony as they come, even for Los Angeles.

Allegedly, Bezos is actually truly in love with this chick. All I can say about this is that at least he didn’t end up falling for a 23 year old. Lauren looks tacky AF, but she’s not at all stupid from what I understand. Her inability to go easy on the fillers and dress appropriately for a woman with money and life experience does stand out and I personally find it disconcerting. But hey, money doesn’t guarantee class.

Good luck to the new power couple. The soon to be ex wife is still very attractive, hasn’t deformed her face with surgery and fillers, looks normal, and will inevitably find another partner if and when she desires.

by Anonymousreply 474January 12, 2019 1:16 PM

It'd be ho-LARIOUS if the old wife ends up getting a hot young model boytoy.

by Anonymousreply 475January 12, 2019 1:19 PM

R473 I tend to agree. As much of a sociopath as he is I think he really is committed to his wife. But maybe he'll get really hot and muscular 10 years from now and all that will change

by Anonymousreply 476January 12, 2019 1:25 PM

Yeah, wait until Zuckerberg gets pushed out of Facebook (if that can happen). His political dreams are already shot, he hasn't yet reached his forties. He will crash hard. Midlife crisis, "massage parlors", you name it.

by Anonymousreply 477January 12, 2019 1:34 PM

I don't about that R476. I'm a female, early 30s, was covering a UN event Zuckerberg spoke at a couple of years ago, and he stared me down flirtatiously each time we passed each other; did the whole up&down the body look then eye contact with a cheeky smile.

I was surprised he was slightly not as ugly in person. Almost sort of cute; the hairline didn't seem as weird.

by Anonymousreply 478January 12, 2019 1:59 PM

The difference between old money and new money. Old money - they have affairs and the spouses don't care because they don't want to lose status. New money, they think they can have anything they want but don't do it discretely and end up in messy divorces.

by Anonymousreply 479January 12, 2019 2:16 PM

I agree he was in love but never intended to end his marriage; it seemed like a genuinely good one and they could've grown old together in the end. The fact that the wife was so hurt by this affair that divorce was required is evidence of that.

by Anonymousreply 480January 12, 2019 2:23 PM

I believe it, R478. Gay or straight, men are men, and will react to someone they find attractive. We do it too, as women. I check out hot guys, however, I tend to be subtle and act appropriately to whatever environment I’m in. I believe that as women, we’re usually better at maintaining our poker faces, especially when in social situations or at work.

Men have a much harder time with this, I have observed. I cannot even count how many times I’ve met with new clients, coworkers, or business associates, who end up with erections due to interacting with other women at work, or with myself. It’s a very weird situation, but you learn to just quickly move on to the business at hand, because men cannot control that aspect of their physiology. And these men aren’t actually sexually harassing you, but it does make for “interesting” meetings. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 481January 12, 2019 2:24 PM

Men will say anything to get laid, including "I Love you..." whether they mean it or not, that is another question.

by Anonymousreply 482January 12, 2019 2:37 PM

r482

bezos only need state ' im jeff bezo$$$$$$$$$$$' , to get action.

by Anonymousreply 483January 12, 2019 2:43 PM

R482, yes, they will, but I highly doubt that’s the case here.

People fall in love, out of love, and in love again.

The majority of us do not want to end our marriages. Even if cheating occurred, we will usually attempt to work it out and stay married. This is especially true for the middle class, and the wealthy. No one wants to go through a messy or nasty divorce, even when one or both spouses feel justified. The money complicates it even more and it can become quite ugly.

Cheating sucks, but living with an abusive partner is untenable and cannot be easily forgiven or dismissed.

Once it gets to the point of divorce, something has gone very wrong, and there’s no going back.

People divorce because of emotional and/or physical abuse, or because they have fallen in love with someone else and they do not want to live a life without the person they have fallen in love with.

If Bezos and his wife are done, I believe every other option was considered before calling it quits. 24 years is a HUGE investment, and most people will not walk away from that, even if they have seriously contemplated doing so.

He is highly likely to be very much in love with Ms. Sanchez, or this would not be going down. Kudos to the wife if she decided to cut the cord, or to both of them.

Letting go of a long term partnership is not easy, can be very painful for both spouses, and is usually not their first choice.

by Anonymousreply 484January 12, 2019 3:05 PM

I was with you r484 until you used the phrase "going down".

by Anonymousreply 485January 12, 2019 3:11 PM

Poor, fickle you, r485.

by Anonymousreply 486January 12, 2019 3:13 PM

Obvious Lesbian is Obvious, r486.

by Anonymousreply 487January 12, 2019 3:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488January 12, 2019 3:30 PM

^ that woman is SUCH an obvious tramp. She must give good fellatio.

How long until Bezos' soon-to-be ex writes a novel about her experiences?

by Anonymousreply 489January 12, 2019 3:38 PM

R488 You mean The Las Vegas Tranny Hooker look.

by Anonymousreply 490January 12, 2019 3:54 PM

R4343 Yes Lauren looks like a PS eldergay alright ...in drag!

by Anonymousreply 491January 12, 2019 4:05 PM

What about the children? The sex is so hot between tranny queen Lauren and Mr Clean Bezos that they don't give a fuck about the children.

by Anonymousreply 492January 12, 2019 4:09 PM

LOL, R490! That IG and Snap drag look is in.

Listen, she’s in great shape, no question. I am personally a believer in staying in the best shape possible as we age, and I understand that looking like that after 40 takes hard work, commitment, and dedication. Bravo for her!

That being said, she needs to find a new look. Even without Jeff Bezos.

She’s what, pushing 50? I’m not trying to age shame here. She is in better shape than the majority of women who are decades younger than she. But she has to realize that her wardrobe looks tacky and cheap, as does her personal styling/makeup.

It blows my mind that women become so preoccupied with their looks and retaining youth, yet somehow mistake that for dressing like cheap hookers.

Wearing skimpy, tight outfits after the ages of 25-30 does not make you look hot, but it can certainly make you look cheap, even if you look good in them.

Big hair, long fingernails, lots of makeup, skimpy and tight clothing SCREAMS: NO CLASS, JUST ASS.

Ugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 12, 2019 4:18 PM

R493 The look isn't meant to be approved of by women and fashion writers, it's meant to broadcast to rich them that she will have sex with them and she's damn good at it

by Anonymousreply 494January 12, 2019 4:20 PM

This is just sex. nothing more. It is not gonna last.

Maybe he was gonna break up with her and she was pissed off and leaked the pictures via a "friend" to ruin his marriage. If she can't have him, then the wife can't have him either. This was revenge.

Now he's gotta have to sell his lots of his stock and give up some control of his company.

by Anonymousreply 495January 12, 2019 4:22 PM

R493 said the bitter old queen still wearing tank tops 2 sizes too small in his 50’s.

by Anonymousreply 496January 12, 2019 4:41 PM

LOL, r496! I retired the tank tops long ago, but wear them at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 497January 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Thank You r495. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that Sanchez herself may have leaked the texts and pix ( and, for that matter, and as unlikely as it is, was it Bezos or the soon to be ex Mrs. Bezos?)

And if Sanchez didn't leak them but shared them with someone who did, that's a distinction without a difference because of its sheer recklessness.

Again, Bezos texts to Sanchez ring with love and lust, but I'd be interested to see how long that lasts and if it doesn't, I won't be surprised.

A tip of the hat to Sanchez, however, for a damn good run. She may have, however,made a deal-breaking mistake by either sharing or leaking them herself those texts and pix.

by Anonymousreply 498January 12, 2019 5:14 PM

JK Simmons and Daisy Fuentes for the biopic!

by Anonymousreply 499January 12, 2019 5:27 PM

Sexy time for bezos is a glass of wine and reading the paper in the morning! No texts that sayI wanna rip your clothes off fuck your brain still out and cum on your tits

by Anonymousreply 500January 12, 2019 5:51 PM

She looks like a typical, Hollywood D lister who's in her 50's. Big fake ta-tas, spends too much time at the gym and has had too much surgery.

The thing with Bezos won't last. She's the divorce girlfriend his kids will hate. He'll end up with some sweet young thing in her late 20's early 30's with less plastic surgery and fewer miles on her.

by Anonymousreply 501January 12, 2019 5:59 PM

r500, very kinky! ha!

r501, it just has to last long enough to cash in a few chips.

by Anonymousreply 502January 12, 2019 6:23 PM

I think we all agree the new (potential) Mrs. Bezos is a homewrecking slut with bolted on tits.

by Anonymousreply 503January 12, 2019 6:54 PM

R504 you forget to add that she might have a dick......

by Anonymousreply 504January 12, 2019 6:59 PM

This can only get worse.

by Anonymousreply 505January 12, 2019 7:00 PM

The upcoming SEC filings should prove to be interesting, when it is publicly discloses the original founders' updated stock ownership.

by Anonymousreply 506January 12, 2019 10:08 PM

Does the mistress have children of her own and who’s their father and are they still under 18?

by Anonymousreply 507January 12, 2019 10:32 PM

Bezos studied in computer science and electrical engineering at Princeton. The story is that he realized he wasn't the smartest person in the room in math class. Investment banking then became an alternative career path. He's a tech nerd, not simply a money guy. He doesn't do the programming, but appreciates those who can and he has a deep interest in tech innovation, which is how Amazon has been so far ahead of the curve.

He may not be a genius programmer, but he's smart enough to recognize who is.

Doesn't mean he's not made a total fool out of himself on this one. I agree that it's gold digger open season--I don't see Sanchez in Pamela Harriman's league when it comes to sealing the deal--and not even Harriman managed it every time.

by Anonymousreply 508January 12, 2019 11:36 PM

He's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 509January 12, 2019 11:46 PM

"I don't see Sanchez in Pamela Harriman's league when it comes to sealing the deal--and not even Harriman managed it every time."

LOVE That! And not only because I agree with it, but just because the OG GD Harriman still is the standard against which all other GDs must be measured.

And, did Sanchez just screw herself out of a mega-divorce settlement with Whitesell? They're divorcing, right?

And, after the lust settles and what if Bezos decides he doesn't want to marry Sanchez, then she screwed herself out of that dough-ray-mee, too.

Velly, velly interesting...

by Anonymousreply 510January 12, 2019 11:50 PM

I'm thinking if she indeed had a case of loose lips, she already screwed herself out of any Bezos dough or dick. I just can't believe she would be that fucking stupid. It's certainly not her first time at the gold digger rodeo.

by Anonymousreply 511January 13, 2019 12:12 AM

In fairness to Sanchez, though, if I were, or anybody were, fucking the WORLD'S WEALTHIEST HUMAN BEING (and yes that deserved all caps) could I, you, or anybody keep their yap shut?

Honestly, I don't know if that's humanly possible. But, nevertheless, I gotta believe she's out of the running to be his main stuff.

by Anonymousreply 512January 13, 2019 12:42 AM

It was leaked purposely. Smart women never spill the beans, especially if they fallen in love with the married guy.

by Anonymousreply 513January 13, 2019 12:58 AM

"It was leaked purposely." Who do you think did so, r514?

Trump 'N Pecker; The National Enquirer, got their dirty hands on the actual texts and pix.

Two people, initially, knew of them: Bezos and Sanchez. Of those two, who would leak to the NE or who would stupidly share them with a third party who then leaked to the NE?

Or, maybe Whitesell saw them and he leaked? He knows how the game is played and maybe he did it to lower the dough-ray-mee on a divorce settlement. Now that I'm thinking of it, I'd see him doing that before Mackenzie Bezos would.

I LOVE this thread. It reminds me of my all-time favorite threads on the DL- the Tiger Woods Marriage and Harem Meltdown

by Anonymousreply 514January 13, 2019 1:10 AM

My brother is an assistant in Hollywood. His boss is friends with someone who is really close to Whitesell. The friend intimated that the Whitesells had an open marriage and had been debating whether they should split up for a good year and a half. ...but then the Bezos mess came out and now they kind of have to.

by Anonymousreply 515January 13, 2019 1:22 AM

^Imagine if Bezos divorces but Lauren & her hubby decide to keep their marriage together.

by Anonymousreply 516January 13, 2019 1:25 AM

R147, wrong, marriage is very much a legal contract.

by Anonymousreply 517January 13, 2019 1:28 AM

I'm starting to think my theory that Bezos paid TMZ/NE not to release the most salacious stuff is true. Absolutely nothing else has come out so far re: photos or texts. HOW BORING!

by Anonymousreply 518January 13, 2019 2:07 AM

What's wrong with Bezos' droopy eyelid? Is it the same thing that's wrong with Woody Allen's droopy eyelid?

by Anonymousreply 519January 13, 2019 2:22 AM

All the good in the man has sought to escape his body, and it is contained in that one droopy eyelid. It keeps trying to escape, though!

by Anonymousreply 520January 13, 2019 4:51 AM

He shared nightmares his wife was having with Dirty Sanchez. Something about turtles. Considering he looks like one, that is rather fitting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 13, 2019 6:02 AM

Not quite, r344.

Headless body in topless bar.

by Anonymousreply 522January 13, 2019 6:50 AM

R481 "erections"? Are you a virgin teen

by Anonymousreply 523January 13, 2019 7:12 AM

R529 right...because this is a movie.

Get with reality.

by Anonymousreply 524January 13, 2019 7:12 AM

R519 ^

by Anonymousreply 525January 13, 2019 7:13 AM

FAIL! R525

by Anonymousreply 526January 13, 2019 7:20 AM

R520, ptosis, or “droopy eyelid(s), can happen for a variety of reasons, ranging from central nervous system diseases such as MS, Parkinson’s, to autoimmune disorders such as Myasthenia Gravis, to Lupus. They can also come about from stress, or aging, or even hereditary facial characteristics.

Regardless of the reasons, ptosis may be persistent, even after corrective surgery or electrical current treatments used for this condition. There is no guarantee that the droopy eyelid will not return.

If it does return, most people just leave it alone, because there isn’t much that can be done, depending on the etiology of the ptosis.

I experienced ptosis quite markedly during a time that I was under severe stress. Due to the stress, I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder that remarkably resolved on its own, after I removed myself from the environment that was causing the stress.

Even so, there is no guarantee that it will not present again, and at times, I wake up and have mild ptosis on my left eyelid. There’s nothing I can do, except to let it disappear on its own within several days, which fortunately, it does.

by Anonymousreply 527January 13, 2019 4:07 PM

I'm sorry for your suffering, r528. Thank you for explaining what causes this. Maybe Bezos has been under severe stress.

by Anonymousreply 528January 13, 2019 5:17 PM

Thank you so much for your very informative post r528. I guess in a way it is...heartening for want of a better word, to be reminded that there are some things that all of the money in the world can't fix.

by Anonymousreply 529January 13, 2019 9:13 PM

r529 oh please. He can go cry into his big bag of money.

by Anonymousreply 530January 13, 2019 10:54 PM

Sanchez was sellable to the lowest bidder.

Jeff will pay too much for her.

by Anonymousreply 531January 13, 2019 11:03 PM

Amazon billionaire Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez are still very much together — despite the fact she allegedly flaunted his embarrassing “sexts.”

A source told Page Six the couple — whose secret affair was unveiled last week — are in love, saying: “Jeff doesn’t blame Lauren.”

Former Extra correspondent Sanchez is believed to have shown the damning texts to close friends, before they were legally obtained by the National Enquirer.

Bezos and Sanchez are believed to have been seeing each other for at least the past nine months, according to the Enquirer.

They jetted across the States and shared a string of dates before being alerted that their affair was about to be made public

by Anonymousreply 532January 13, 2019 11:27 PM

One romantic message from the online retail giant CEO, chair and founder in April 2018 read: “I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon.”

The racy messages allegedly show erotic photos months before the new couple says they started dating in “the fall,” after separating from their respective spouses, according to the National Enquirer.

The tabloid, which didn’t publish any of the racy images, says one shirtless photo sent June 1, 2018, had a message reading: “You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

Bezos, who is worth an estimated $140 billion, is now divorcing his wife of 25 years, writer MacKenzie Bezos, after the couple tweeted the news of their split on Wednesday.

He flew to Seattle on his private jet last week and has spent the past few days holed up with his wife and their four children at their lavish Washington State home.

A source told us: “Jeff had told MacKenzie about Lauren and that the story was going to be coming out, so she was prepared.

“They’re focusing on the kids and their welfare right now. Jeff spent all week at home with the family. They’re still living together for the moment.”

Bezos went back to work on Friday and met with the team behind Twitch, Amazon’s live streaming video platform.

Meanwhile, Sanchez, who is divorcing her husband, Hollywood uber agent Patrick Whitesell, has not been spotted for a week — while Whitesell, chairman of Endeavor, was seen leaving their Beverly Hills mansion.

They are also believed to be living together with their two young children and Sanchez’s teenage son.

by Anonymousreply 533January 13, 2019 11:28 PM

None of this, however, means Bezos and Sanchez are not planning a future together.

In one exchange, he reportedly told Sanchez that her “energy and ideas and competence and spirit turn me on.”

“You make me better. You’re meant for me. I know it more clearly than I’ve ever known anything,” Bezos gushed, according to the Enquirer – who also says he shared details of a weird dream his wife had.

Another message reads like a veritable love poem.

“I love everything about you. I love that your last pic takes me completely out of my head. I am crazy about you. All of you. I need to smell and touch you. I want to hold you. I know you’re right for me. I know we fit,” he wrote, according to the paper.

“I like it when you’re strong, and I like it when you’re vulnerable. Everything. The only thing I don’t like is not being with you. All of this is just straight from my heart. I love everything about you.”

by Anonymousreply 534January 13, 2019 11:28 PM

This guy's texts are so fucking lame.

Those text from El Chapo's lawyer to that vegan chef is wayyy better.

by Anonymousreply 535January 13, 2019 11:29 PM

Take A Look At All Of The Homes Owned By Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos

Two Homes in Medina, Washington

Two Mansions in Beverly Hills, California

A Historic Building In Washington, D.C.

A Massive Ranch In Van Horn, Texas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536January 13, 2019 11:31 PM

“You make me better. You’re meant for me. I know it more clearly than I’ve ever known anything,” Bezos gushed.

The upcoming Shareholders' meeting should be especially interesting.

by Anonymousreply 537January 13, 2019 11:35 PM

R538, What are your predictions? Will Lauren Sanchez get involved, say in the entertainment end side of Amazon?

by Anonymousreply 538January 13, 2019 11:38 PM

Who are the two young children they’re living with, Jeffs?

Also the messages aren’t paraphrased so she didn’t just tell a friend what Jeff texted her. She’s forwarded the messages. Including messages where Jeff shares about his wife’s nightmares. Wtf? It’s like she was forwarding all his messages to this “friend”. If someone did that to me I’d be furious and if I loved them, I’d be betrayed and feeling foolish. I can’t even imagine getting a message from someone I cared about and forwarding it to a friend. And nobody has ever forwarded me any messages a partner sent them. A ridiculous Grindr message sure but never a steady partner.

by Anonymousreply 539January 13, 2019 11:38 PM

Jeff always made me laugh, but these texts really make my day -- certainly more than he ever could!

by Anonymousreply 540January 13, 2019 11:44 PM

The Hotchki$$ alumni-fund raising team has been told to redouble focus on Mrs Bezos

by Anonymousreply 541January 13, 2019 11:44 PM

JFC!!! The man is in LOVE!!!

Well, good for him. Never in a million years would I have paired these two together, but I guess one never knows.

I don’t know these people, but I’m actually happy for them.

I want to get texts like that again from some guy who falls in love with me. And I’m way hotter than Lauren Sanchez, and my face isn’t jacked up from Botox, fillers, and plastic surgery. And my boobs are BEAUTIFUL, and real!!!

When am I gonna get a lovesick turtle who’s worth at least 10 mil? I’m not asking for much, damn it!!!

by Anonymousreply 542January 13, 2019 11:46 PM

“I don’t know these people, but I’m actually happy for them.”

I’ll be happy for your future husband too when he dumps you and the kids and falls in love with another woman, r543

by Anonymousreply 543January 13, 2019 11:50 PM

Lauren is one of the hottest Prime Botox jobs I've met so far!

by Anonymousreply 544January 13, 2019 11:52 PM

Well, right now, he's still richest man in the world, he won't like it when he's not after the divorce and he will wonder if it was all worth it.

Either way, his enemies are happy because he's being distracted right now.

by Anonymousreply 545January 13, 2019 11:52 PM

What is the name of the competitor, Alibaba?

by Anonymousreply 546January 13, 2019 11:54 PM

I give this affair 2 year tops. She's squeezed out 2 or 3 kids? Her hole must be loose and big. He will be needing young tight pussies or maybe he's fucking plenty of those on the side already.

Her looks will go downhill fast, hastened by the horrible plastic surgery and fillers.

by Anonymousreply 547January 13, 2019 11:55 PM

Sanchez better have balls of steel because she is now officially in the world’s most precarious position...

by Anonymousreply 548January 13, 2019 11:56 PM

R548 - The affair is already over; she's the source of the leak.

by Anonymousreply 549January 13, 2019 11:58 PM

Lol no holes aren’t loose and big after 2-3 kids. Call your mother and ask her if you don’t believe me. I kind of wish they did get bigger because I still have difficulty achieving penetration sometimes. And penetration still hurts if I try anything over 5.5” girth. TMI but that myth bugs me.

by Anonymousreply 550January 14, 2019 12:00 AM

She may have had C-sections and no vaginal births. C-sections are much more common among her generation than any other.

In other news, I don't think this 'affair turned serious relationship' will last long term. Maybe a year, or a few years at most, but I just don't believe it will last long.

by Anonymousreply 551January 14, 2019 12:08 AM

Well, then ask Jada pinket smith. She's only had 2 kids but she went and got her vag tightened up surgically. She told the whole world.

by Anonymousreply 552January 14, 2019 12:15 AM

Lauren desperately wants to be an evening anchor, r552, and she thinks this stunt will help her.

It won't.

by Anonymousreply 553January 14, 2019 12:15 AM

Oh please, her face is so scary, who would want to see that?!

by Anonymousreply 554January 14, 2019 12:20 AM

Tonight on the Prime Video Channel, we bring to you "The Women," starring Mackenzie Bezos as "Mary Haines" and Lauren Sanchez as "Crystal Allen."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555January 14, 2019 12:28 AM

OK, can we clear up the loose vadge debate once and for all?

If a woman has never had children, her vadge stays the same as long as she is healthy, works out, and does kegels regularly.

If a woman has children before the age of 30, no more than two to three kids, same goes for her.

If a woman has a child after 35-40, she might experience loss of elasticity.

If a woman has more than three children at anytime in her life, she might experience loss of elasticity.

If a woman delivers only via c-section, she will not experience loss of elasticity.

Loss of elasticity might occur after menopause IF a woman is overweight, sedentary, or has underlying health issues. Same goes for hysterectomies. However, if a woman does kegels regularly, is fit, and is healthy, she will not experience loss of elasticity.

All of that said, if a woman does experience loss of elasticity, all she has to do is have either surgery or laser treatment, and she can be as tight as a virgin.

Lauren is obviously in excellent physical shape, and has plenty of money to have whatever elective/cosmetic surgeries available to her. I highly doubt she has elasticity issues.

by Anonymousreply 556January 14, 2019 12:34 AM

We knew Trump would have something to say about JB's divorce. And the Bozo name calling. So childish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557January 14, 2019 5:54 AM

r477

No, he's a nice Jewish boy

by Anonymousreply 558January 14, 2019 2:16 PM

Flame me if you want, but I find Zuck kind of cute, in a nerdy way. He reminds me a lot of my ex

by Anonymousreply 559January 14, 2019 2:18 PM

He is kind of nerdy cute, until you realize his soulless eyes are devouring your very life force and he kills you and turns your skin into one of his trademark hoodies.

by Anonymousreply 560January 14, 2019 2:21 PM

He needs to keep the divorced wife and kids as co-owners. Otherwise, Amazon will be greatly diluted.

by Anonymousreply 561January 14, 2019 2:24 PM

R562 Would you want to sit across from you ex at board meetings?

by Anonymousreply 562January 14, 2019 2:26 PM

Is Jeff blind in one eye?

by Anonymousreply 563January 14, 2019 2:44 PM

Based on his current slam piece, I'd say 'yes', R564.

by Anonymousreply 564January 14, 2019 2:49 PM

Beard Club wouldn't be Beard Club if it didn't claim Bezos is gay and bearding (and all of Sanchez's exes are gay as hell too, of course.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565January 14, 2019 3:08 PM

Why would he send all those lame ass texts if he was just bearding? Doesn't that seem a little overboard?

by Anonymousreply 566January 14, 2019 3:10 PM

He's not gay, it's just the "everyone is secretly gay or really a man" troll

by Anonymousreply 567January 14, 2019 3:16 PM

There's no logic to "Beard Club," R567. You're apparently not supposed to ask these questions.

by Anonymousreply 568January 14, 2019 3:17 PM

Everybody loves a lover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569January 14, 2019 3:23 PM

My insider info: Lauren was already getting a divorce so her husband isn’t upset. Family is concerned for kids having to deal with the news being so public. Family won’t miss Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 570January 14, 2019 4:30 PM

R561 His eyes are dead. His soul is hollow.

by Anonymousreply 571January 14, 2019 4:32 PM

She's going to get half the fortune after all this. No way around it. She's been humiliated and he was extremely sloppy and stupid. She will actually become richer than him because he will pay child support from his half

by Anonymousreply 572January 15, 2019 12:43 AM

Has anyone seen the dick picks yet? I don't mean Jeff's but :Lauren's of course..........

by Anonymousreply 573January 15, 2019 2:23 AM

No one thinks she's a man, except you, r574.

by Anonymousreply 574January 15, 2019 2:55 AM

Maybe his wife - like Tiger Wood's wife - got hold of his phone and was able to go through it and forward the messages to herself or to her lawyer. And that's how they got to the Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 575January 15, 2019 3:12 AM

Is that one eye lazy or is the other eye bugging out?

by Anonymousreply 576January 15, 2019 3:22 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577January 15, 2019 3:33 AM

ABC 7 News - WJLA

20 Whole Foods Market grocery stores in the D.C. area are hosting complimentary spaghetti dinners from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday night as the government shutdown continues to impact local workers.

by Anonymousreply 578January 16, 2019 1:42 AM

Ew, you know it'll be Whole Foods spaghetti, made with whole grains and completely flavorless.

by Anonymousreply 579January 16, 2019 2:24 AM

No doubt gluten-free, too!

by Anonymousreply 580January 16, 2019 2:27 AM

Jeff Bezos and his girlfriend Lauren Sanchez have not seen each other in 28 days — after the exposé of their long-term affair turned into a wider scandal over deeply personal text leaks, Page Six has learned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581February 5, 2019 6:41 PM

She was a fool to share those texts. Subliminally, he knows he can’t trust her...

by Anonymousreply 582February 5, 2019 6:49 PM

R583, well, “subliminally” she knows she can’t trust him either, after all, he is a married man.

Those texts being leaked is actually not a big deal. So what, they’re leaked. The texts did not disclose any illegal or criminal behavior. All those texts show is some guy who is head over heels in love with a woman, who isn’t his wife.

Personally, I would never show someone those texts, but not everyone is I, or you.

by Anonymousreply 583February 5, 2019 7:47 PM

What R583 said. The one thing that Bezos knew was that he could trust his (soon to be ex) wife. The new piece really blew it.

by Anonymousreply 584February 5, 2019 7:50 PM

Jeff Bezos will never live this down.

by Anonymousreply 585February 5, 2019 8:10 PM

He's one of the few men I think should always wear sunglasses and some form of hat or cap. He looks hot in a ball cap and shades. Take 'em off and he's fugly.

by Anonymousreply 586February 5, 2019 8:12 PM

The article at R582 is more complicated than the headline suggests. Roger Stone and Carter Page and Bezos' conservative brother Michael are involved as well as security expert Gavin de Becker. Bezos pulled the 20 million dollar Super Bowl ad about space exploration because Lauren worked on it (drone footage?) and he thought it would be too embarrassing.

Once the world caught site of the two of them together, the world collective cringed and guffawed, and this must have destroyed the fantasy images they have of each other and their great love.

by Anonymousreply 587February 5, 2019 8:24 PM

R587 I agree with the shades to hide his lazy eye. But many people find bald men atractive

by Anonymousreply 588February 5, 2019 8:26 PM

Isn't he still living with his wife and kids? They may be trying to work things out.

by Anonymousreply 589February 5, 2019 8:27 PM

Many people find money attractive.

by Anonymousreply 590February 5, 2019 8:28 PM

At this point, they probably have a platonic relationship, R590. I'm sure the lives and sleeps in his part of the house.

by Anonymousreply 591February 5, 2019 8:28 PM

Avenatti has no money. That's not why people found him attractive. They wanted him because he's hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 592February 5, 2019 8:38 PM

If he loves her, then the texts won’t matter. How those texts got out there is beyond me, but I always, and I mean ALWAYS, lock my phone. Even if I’m alone in the house.

About 8 years ago, I picked up my phone to unplug it from its charger, which at this time, was an Android, and found that someone was hacking into my phone, remotely. I immediately disassembled it, and took out the battery. I couldn’t fucking believe it, but there it was.

Hackers can hack into pretty much any device you own. That’s a fact. I have never used an Android since, but from that experience, I know that nothing is as secure or private as we think.

by Anonymousreply 593February 5, 2019 10:25 PM

Trust is the most important part of love. Without it, it’s just lust...

by Anonymousreply 594February 5, 2019 11:22 PM

Well, guess I was wrong. Early in the thread I predicted they would last one year and it would be over. But then I was only off by 11 months.

by Anonymousreply 595February 5, 2019 11:33 PM

R585 = frau

by Anonymousreply 596February 5, 2019 11:39 PM

His baldness wouldn't be an issue if he had any level of tan on his skin. He looks like a freakin' albino and his head is even whiter than the rest of him.

by Anonymousreply 597February 6, 2019 12:05 AM

Don't be ridiculous, R597. I merely stating the obvious - that the ex wife kept her mouth shut, for which she will be properly compensated, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 598February 6, 2019 12:08 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 6, 2019 12:14 AM

The rumor that the mistress leaked the texts herself came from Enty on CDAN. That's what makes you a fucking frau, buying all of that shit hook, line and sinker.

by Anonymousreply 600February 6, 2019 12:16 AM

[quote] The rumor that the mistress leaked the texts herself came from Enty on CDAN. That's what makes you a fucking frau, buying all of that shit hook, line and sinker.

Everything I read about the Bezos thingy I read it here. Why don't you just kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 601February 6, 2019 12:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!