Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

All About Hallmark Star Jodie Sweetin's Difficult Journey to Find Love After Divorce

Jodie Sweetin is best known for her role as Full House's Stephanie Tanner. But the 36-year-old actress has appeared in many more movies and TV shows since her time on the sitcom. Like her Full House cast mates, Candace Cameron Bure and Lori Loughlin, she's also joined the Hallmark family. Her movie, Entertaining Christmas, follows a cookbook author who's hiding a big secret. Here, a few things to know about Jodie ahead of her big premiere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 3:31 AM

And Fuller House is in its fourth season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 16, 2018 2:23 AM

Hi Jodie/OP!

by Anonymousreply 2December 16, 2018 2:24 AM

Slut!

by Anonymousreply 3December 16, 2018 2:24 AM

Trashy. I'm shocked Hallmark wants to do business with a trampy meth addict.

by Anonymousreply 4December 16, 2018 2:29 AM

She's been divorced 3 times and is still in her 30s....her life is like a country song

by Anonymousreply 5December 16, 2018 2:30 AM

She seems to have gotten her life back together.

by Anonymousreply 6December 16, 2018 2:31 AM

This is an unfortunate outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 16, 2018 3:32 AM

I know nothing about her and don’t want to read the article, but she screams gay to me. I have a bad gaydar for women, but this one seems obvious.

by Anonymousreply 8December 16, 2018 4:52 AM

Oh, I wish, but I do not see it.

by Anonymousreply 9December 16, 2018 6:00 AM

She's not gay, she's an ACTOR!@

by Anonymousreply 10December 16, 2018 6:25 PM

LOL R10

by Anonymousreply 11December 17, 2018 2:05 AM

She should try aerobics. It's what I do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 17, 2018 7:47 AM

[quote]Jodie Sweetin is best known for her role as Full House's Stephanie Tanner.

BEST known?

by Anonymousreply 13December 17, 2018 8:34 AM

This could all have gone so differently had Jodie simply listened to the wise waitress who advised her to leave her big city job, go back to her New England hometown and take over her mother's bookstore so her mom could finally take that trip around the world that she has always dreamed of. Often, New England bookstores are located near bakeries, and more often than you'd believe, these bakeries are run by single, attractive men, sometimes widowers, sometimes with one child, sometimes not.

Chances are, Jodie wouldn't have gotten along with the baker at first, but things would have changed after she saw the bookstore-shaped ginger bread house he would likely have made for the yearly gingerbread house contest. He probably would have donated the prize money to the "Save our Bookstore" fundraiser, at which point she would certainly have realized that he was a diamond in the rough who was after her big-city heart. The tree-lighting festival would have been the perfect location for their first kiss, but that will never happen.

She would have learned that her hometown wasn't so bad after all, and that nothing is better than some good, hometown dick.

by Anonymousreply 14December 17, 2018 8:36 AM

How RUDE, R4!

by Anonymousreply 15December 17, 2018 9:59 AM

Maybe gay. Might explain the shitty self esteem in men. Considering the track record, moving on to women couldn't hurt her or be a bad idea.

by Anonymousreply 16December 17, 2018 10:06 AM

“Surprise! Stephanie Tanner (Jodie Sweetin Opens a New Window. ) surprised fans – and her sister D.J. Tanner (Candace Cameron Bure Opens a New Window. ) – during the eighth episode of Fuller House Opens a New Window. season 4. While attending an awards ceremony, Stephanie comments that the winner of Best Veterinarian’s Clinic “was only open for three weeks,” before adding, “I had a girlfriend longer than that.”

Her sister is completely shocked. “Wait, what?” she says while Gia (Marla Sokoloff) cannot stop laughing. Soon after, Sweetin, 36, also starts giggling. The laughing was actually real, too – neither Sokoloff nor Bure were told about the line ahead of time.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 18, 2018 1:32 AM

She's like a Millennial Meredith Baxter.

by Anonymousreply 18December 18, 2018 2:09 AM

Will Jodie pick up Lori’s movies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2019 4:19 AM

Maybe she should go back to college to find love....I hear Aunt Becky could get her in

by Anonymousreply 20March 15, 2019 4:43 AM

To me, she pinged during the original run of full house, towards the end of show's run. It was an episode where she was in a band with some friends. I think she was the guitarist.

by Anonymousreply 21March 15, 2019 4:47 AM

Stop getting married, crackhead

by Anonymousreply 22March 15, 2019 4:59 AM

Jodie seems to be doing ok, aside from the guys she hooks up with.

by Anonymousreply 23March 15, 2019 5:48 AM

Yes, Jodie does have a whiff of dykiness about her.

by Anonymousreply 24March 15, 2019 5:54 AM

She definitely has that edge R24.

The few times her character hinted that she was bisexual I completely bought it even on Full House.

by Anonymousreply 25March 15, 2019 8:58 AM

Jodie pings.

by Anonymousreply 26March 16, 2019 1:59 AM

Gushing over her Fuller House cast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 16, 2019 3:27 AM

I mean, WTF has she done with her life R27? With this show ending, time to get back to crack

by Anonymousreply 28March 16, 2019 7:28 AM

Yes crack addicts are fine in the show, but college cheaters , oh hell no.

by Anonymousreply 29March 16, 2019 3:31 PM

OT, but what do these broads get paid for this hokey Hallmark crap? $50,000 per film? $100k?

by Anonymousreply 30March 16, 2019 3:39 PM

Jodie turned her life around.

by Anonymousreply 31March 16, 2019 7:24 PM

Eh, we'll see what happens R31 when the show ends. She's still jumping from shitty dude to shitty dude.

by Anonymousreply 32March 16, 2019 7:37 PM

Unfortunately, that is true. R32

by Anonymousreply 33March 17, 2019 1:34 AM

Jodie seems down to earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 23, 2020 12:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 23, 2020 12:47 AM

She has had bad taste in men, but seems to be on a better track now.

by Anonymousreply 36May 23, 2020 12:57 AM

She’s pretty at least the drugs didn’t ruin her looks

by Anonymousreply 37May 23, 2020 1:00 AM

R14 throw in a visible minority best friend who only has three lines and only shows up in one scene and Jodi’s life could have been perfect.

She shrieks dyke to me. Like wears assless chaps and rides a Harley on the weekends level lesbian.

Nonetheless, I’m have she’s gotten her cracky life together and is still looking for love.

by Anonymousreply 38May 23, 2020 1:01 AM

R37 - True.

by Anonymousreply 39May 23, 2020 3:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!