Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Today's SJW Suffering Special: Adderall

Everyone is a big old meanie for making fun of President Trump and Adderall.

You can't POSSIBLY be angry at Trump, you're picking on regular people who use Adderall.

MEAN! MEAN! MEAN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2018 9:37 PM

Thanks for the update, Dmitiri and/or Cletus.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 10:29 PM

I don't know what I find more offensive, Cunt R1 - that you thought I was Russian or that you thought I was

(((gasp)))

(((clutches pearls)))

......Southern!

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 10:32 PM

Posts a "Today's SJW suffering" with the intent of getting people to mock this 'libtard'-- who in that thread calls Trump a facist/racist-- claims not to be a Russian Agent/Rube/Libertarian.

OK.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 10:35 PM

Even your capitalization of 'President Trump' gives you away....

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 10:46 PM

Wait. Addrral is speed like meth?

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 10:54 PM

OP is Abby Huntsman

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 10:59 PM

by Anonymousreply 7December 24, 2018 9:10 PM

r5 yes

by Anonymousreply 8December 24, 2018 9:13 PM

I don't know who she is or what she normally posts on Twitter, but she makes the same point I've been thinking ever since Trump got elected. All the cheap shots we take at Trump feel good, but why shouldn't they also apply to good people as well? When Stormy Daniels revealed that he has a short dick with a big mushroom head, why wouldn't picking on him for this also make nice guys with small dicks feel bad? Maybe I'm just too thin skinned (like Trump haha).

by Anonymousreply 9December 24, 2018 9:18 PM

Oh wow, someone said something on Twitter! I better alert DL!

by Anonymousreply 10December 24, 2018 9:20 PM

What's and SJW?

by Anonymousreply 11December 24, 2018 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!