Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m so looking forward to hearing Rachel talk about what a busy news day today has been . . .

Then spend 20 minutes reading a court transcript that includes 30 seconds of actual news.

by Anonymousreply 24December 15, 2018 5:51 PM

F&F this OP for lacking the critical thinking skills to understand WHY Rachel spends 20 minutes reading a court transcript, especially when it was released minutes before or during her show. Boris, you KNOW many Americans like the REST of the story.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 10:01 PM

OP, you can always go back to watching Hannity instead.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 10:05 PM

Thanks, R2. I’ll stick with O’Donnell and Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 10:23 PM

Oh, honey -- as a lesbian, I would watch Rachel read the phone book.

It's just an added bonus that she reads things that are generally important.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 10:36 PM

I love Rachel. I haven't missed an episode in two years. But there is some truth to what OP writes and it made me laugh!! (and one of the things I love about Rachel is her own self-deprecating humor. I bet she'd laugh as well).

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 10:39 PM

R5, I agree, which is why I would love to see Rachel host SNL. I too love her offbeat, self-deprecating sense of humor and have no doubt that she would make a fabulous host for the show. And why not? Brian Williams did it, so no reason why Rachel couldn't also.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 10:49 PM

Ms. Maddow can put chronic insomniacs to sleep instantly.

My dirty underwear has more personality than this drone.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 10:54 PM

R1 thinks being conned by that FTM is a sign of his high IQ.

FF your ass, you whore.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 11:04 PM

Maddow is MY Miss Jenkins.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 11:09 PM

She can’t be great every night. And she is great many nights.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 11:17 PM

Rachel is the smartest talking head on cable. Always, always, always breaks down very complicated issues to what is understandable. She’s great.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 11:22 PM

Still better and more informative than anything else passing for news these days. Dump and his cronies are scared shitless to even mention her; that should tell you something.

[quote] r1 thinks being conned by that FTM is a sign of his high IQ. FF your ass, you whore.

Poor little MAGAT trolls, still attacking Rachel's sexuality because at this point, that's really all they got. Surprised you didn't use the tired "Rachel MadCow".

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 11:38 PM

Does she shave her twat? Or is it a full bush?

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 11:40 PM

Wow, r8.

So calling lesbians “FTM” is a thing now.

How homophobic & regressive.

Why are lesbians so hated?

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 11:50 PM

[quote] I’m so looking forward to hearing Rachel talk about what a busy news day today has been

I can't wait for Rachel to have a guest on set, so she can begin the interview by asking the guest if everything she said was correct, then bask in the glory of hearing the guest say, "Yes, Rachel, everything you said was correct. You're wonderful."

And I can't wait for the between-show banter with her and Chris Hayes, so I can hear them shower each other with praise.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2018 12:22 AM

Still funny. The way she puts her audience on the edge over banalities with zero consequence is really transparent and infamous:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 14, 2018 12:40 AM

I lover her recipe for corn chowder.

by Anonymousreply 17December 14, 2018 12:43 AM

At least is wasn't for Nut Loaf.

by Anonymousreply 18December 15, 2018 4:08 PM

Such DRAMA!

Prosecutor: Good morning, Your honor.

Judge: Good morning.

Defense Counsel: Good morning.

Judge: We are here in the matter of Maria Butina. Miss Butina?

Defendant: Yes, your Honor?

Judge: Do you understand the charges against you?

Defendant: Yes, your honor.

by Anonymousreply 19December 15, 2018 4:34 PM

I love Rachel, but that Colbert piece is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 20December 15, 2018 4:50 PM

r19, she does that so people get the complete story, not a cherry picked version.

by Anonymousreply 21December 15, 2018 5:35 PM

r20, what Colbert piece. There is no link in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 22December 15, 2018 5:36 PM

Because leaving out the formalities is cherry picking.

by Anonymousreply 23December 15, 2018 5:42 PM

She has an hour to fill and, to me, is very interesting in her polit-a-geek way.

Change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 24December 15, 2018 5:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!