Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Morning Reporting Of The Tranny Whores On Grindr

Even since the Craigslist personal section was shut down, there has been an influx of MTF tranny whores on Grindr. You can tell what their up to by their use of the word “generous” and the 🌹 emoji.

Since I don’t want to see their smirking filtered faces, so filtered that they don’t even resemble anyone human, let alone an actual women, I report them to Grindr for prostitution and I have my first cup of coffee. And their trans whore profiles are gone by lunchtime

It’s the start of a productive day.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2018 2:59 PM

Oh ok.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 9:36 PM

Thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 11:22 PM

It sounds like you have a very productive life!

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 11:24 PM

Might as well multitask

I would encourage you all to do it too

If tranny whores have no income, they can’t afford their phone bill, and our Grindr screen will be free of their ugly faces. .

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2018 12:11 AM

you are doing God's work OP.

by Anonymousreply 5December 14, 2018 12:38 AM

Why, is he too lazy?

by Anonymousreply 6December 14, 2018 12:48 AM

On a related note, I hadn’t been on Grindr for a while and noticed how many “tops” are now on saying “Ts only”. “ No men!” etc.

Didn’t know there was such a big demand for chicks with dicks.

by Anonymousreply 7December 14, 2018 12:53 AM

There were two "Oh, Dears!" in that post.

Let's see if OP can figure them out.

No helping!

by Anonymousreply 8December 14, 2018 1:51 AM

[quote]I hadn’t been on Grindr for a while and noticed how many “tops” are now on saying “Ts only”. “ No men!” etc.

"No men!" on GRINDR. I guess it's officially a "queer" app now.

by Anonymousreply 9December 14, 2018 2:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!