Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam’s Strange Ties to Scientology

I'm watching Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath right now. I had no idea there was a connection. Holy shit!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2018 1:38 PM

[quote]scientology has a policy that any of its members who recruit someone into the religion get to receive 10 percent of whatever their recruit pays into it,

What?

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 8:30 PM

It's a Pyramid scheme., just like Am Way.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 8:59 PM

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 10:33 PM

Good episode. If Trump ever wanted to get my vote, he could have the feds up Scientology’s ass and decriminalize weed on the federal level.

by Anonymousreply 4December 14, 2018 1:15 AM

by Anonymousreply 5December 17, 2018 1:31 AM

He has strong ties to the Womens March organizers too. Dude has his fingers in a lot of pies, or, alternatively, his people in a lot of places.

I never knew that recruiters for COS got a cut. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 6December 17, 2018 1:42 AM

About 20 yrs ago, evil cunt Farrakhan had a fatal case of rectal cancer. Yet here he still is.

Sold his soul to Baphomet?

by Anonymousreply 7December 17, 2018 1:46 AM

[quote] he could have the feds up Scientology’s ass

Can't you just imagine the squeals from the California democratic party if he did that

by Anonymousreply 8December 17, 2018 1:51 AM

Finally watched this episode last night. Strange that the episode was dedicated to Tiponi Grey, the last guest. She apparently died last month of "natural causes" at the age of 50. Hmmmm.

It was an okay episode, but frankly no episode is complete without a scene of Leah taking a well-manicured claw, and fumble to put on her huge glasses to read a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 18, 2018 1:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!