Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy Musk

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 8:14 PM

My husband is a supervising engineer at the Tesla plant in Fremont, and is solely in charge of maintenance for Model 3 production. While he enjoys his job, it's the most high-stress position he's ever held. The turnover rate for his employees is extremely high, adding to their costs. Elon often sleeps on a beanbag chair in his office, only sleeping for minutes at a time and expects his employees to do the same. In fact, they have their own brand of "turbo coffee" in the cafeteria called Tesla Blend and it contains more caffeine than two energy drinks. He has no complaints, because Tesla pays their employees extremely well, but the hours are extremely long and morale tends to be low. I also highly suspect Elon is somewhere on the high functioning Austin's spectrum. It takes a lot of work to do what they're doing.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 8:07 PM

I’m really tired of these “eccentric” billionaires.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 8:11 PM

Amber Heard is such a loathsome creature. Borderline personality disordered nightmare. I'm surprised she hasn't stabbed someone with an ice pick Then again, I'm not: she's like the most boring version of Catherine Trammel imaginable. She makes NO impression on screen in anything. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 8:13 PM

Not all that eccentric.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!