Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone know about the Amazon/Zappos outlet in Kentucky.

A friend of mine went to the Zappos shoe outlet in Kentucky this summer, and was blown away. She got some amazing shoes, and some fantastic designer dresses for very little money. The store is also a clearance outlet for returned Amazon merchandise. She wants to go back— and I would share the ride with her — but it is about 4 hours from us, and we don’t know if she was just lucky to have gone on a good day, or if it is always good. Our fear is to drive the four hours and discover that it is a hit or miss.

Does anyone have experience with it? Thank you

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2018 5:29 AM

Kentucky?

Please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 7:48 PM

Who'd drive for 4 hours to visit a store?

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 8:45 PM

Driving 8 fucking hours round trip to try to save a few bucks on some shows?! Are you even thinking how much money you spend on gas, and how much money your time is worth?

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 8:55 PM

OP takes Greyhound, and gets some $20 cocksucking in the back seats.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 8:57 PM

OP here. The purpose would not be just to do some outlet shopping. It would be to spend the day with my friend, but we will be disappointed if we drove all that way only to find that it is hit or miss. My friend is married to someone prominent, so she has to have tons of nice and elegant dresses for public appearances. The options in the city we live in are few, so it would be a way for her to find some outfits that she can't fine here, if, indeed, the outlet is always well stocked. She found a few great dresses the last time she went.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 9:19 PM

"The options in the city we live in are few..."

So you have to go to Kentucky to do better?

WhereTF do you live? Arkansas?

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 9:31 PM

I went once to the unclaimed luggage outlet in Alabama that has stuff from suitcases lost by the airlines. It was in a hard to get to town off the beaten path. Big place, and they really did a lot of stuff, just nothing I wanted as I'm not fond of used clothing to begin with.

4 hours from that outlet puts OP in Columbus, OH, St. Louis, or Chattanooga, TN. Did I guess?

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 9:42 PM

No, R7, because the OP is going to Kentucky.

I take it you're a Millennial?

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 10:24 PM

"My friend is married to someone prominent..."

for what; not being inbred or a felon?

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 10:52 PM

I have never been "blown away" by any retail shopping experience, and doubt it is even possible. Unless a bomb goes off or something and literally blows me away.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 10:55 PM

Try Palesi.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 10:55 PM

Order it on line and save the gas.

Shepherdsville Outlet

376 Amazon.com Blvd. Shepherdsville, KY 40165

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 1:49 AM

Read the TripAdvisor reviews, OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2018 1:50 AM

Maybe OP can hitch a ride on her cousin Cletus' pickup.

by Anonymousreply 14December 14, 2018 5:07 AM

R8, R7 was referring to the Kentucky outlet in her second paragraph. In what universe is Columbus,OH a four-hour drive from anywhere in Alabama.

Your trouble with geography and reading comprehension, plus your arrogance, is too much to put on whatever generation you belong to. But I think I know the one.

by Anonymousreply 15December 14, 2018 5:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!