Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Natalie Wood documentary being prepped for HBO

Will it include the part about Kirk Douglas raping her when she was 15?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2020 3:39 AM

I'll take a guess and assume neither Walken nor Wagner will be featured talking heads.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 6:53 PM

I'm still dead guys !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2019 4:09 AM

Apparently there was never any proof of that...so how can they bring it up?

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2019 4:21 AM

No, of course not

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2019 4:27 AM

No and they won't imply Wagner is behind her death either. Both are still alive and will sue HBO if they do suggest it.

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2019 4:34 AM

I dunno. HBO is on a roll with that upcoming Michael Jackson documentary. The dead can't sue for libel.

Kirk Douglas will drop dead any day now and be fair game.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2019 4:55 AM

They didn't mention Kirk or her being assaulted. I think they put this out to put out a defense for Robert, since the case has supposedly been opened back up

It was pretty good though. They touched on everything (except kirk)

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2020 2:39 AM

CAN'T THEY LEAVE THAT POOR WOMAN ALONE!!!! (sobbing)

by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2020 2:58 AM

It seems like only yesterday that I was 15...and it was

by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2020 3:03 AM

Isn’t it hosted by her daughter? She’s not going to accuse Wagner

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2020 3:06 AM

I don't think it was Kirk Douglas who raped Natalie.

I think it was Clifton Webb.

by Anonymousreply 11May 6, 2020 3:09 AM

I just watched it. Even though the daughters want to believe he didn't harm her, this and RJ himself did not convince me that he didn't. He admits they were arguing, he admits he was yelling at Christopher Walken. Two friends say she asked them each to come on the boat for the weekend because she and RJ were arguing. She was afraid of something. She spent the night before alone in a hotel. I don't know if RJ bashed her in the head, but I think he was very drunk and very angry. It's not enough to convict him but that doc sure didn't convince me he wasn't in some way complicit in her drowning. I think RJ is a very insecure man, always was, loved her but resented her.

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2020 3:15 AM

R11 Tell me more.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2020 3:16 AM

This felt like a puff piece for both Natalie and Robert.

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2020 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!