Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hannity caught going a tweet-delete frenzy

Any mention he ever made of Cohen, he just deleted

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 12:46 PM

Are there screenshots of the tweets?

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 3:23 PM

I love that social media caught him scared and trying to clean his accounts.I hope Mueller saw it coming and prepared.Hannity belongs in jail for that enormous HUD loan fraud scheme,ie a millionaire getting loans meant for middle class...then putting real estate company in his sons name.All while on TV acting like he hates welfare.When he took welfare to build his real estate multi million dollar business. .....

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 3:26 PM

I'm confident Hannity's Twitter account has been reviewed at least once by Special Counsel or its partner agencies in the investigation. It's beyond belief that users of a social platform monetized by volume of status reports, with a high number of followers, who were publicly revealed earlier this year to be a person of interest in a nonstop news-dominating investigation, would not have their tweets reviewed or collected by a law enforcement agency.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 3:34 PM

Run rabbit, run!

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 3:38 PM

If I were Hannity, I'd be worried about that suitcase of cash I gave Cohen to pay the Russians on that trip to Prague for their work hacking the DNC and Hillary's campaign.

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 3:45 PM

Who is Hannity's lawyer now? Because they should have advised him not to delete any electronically stored information given his connection to Cohen (and the likelihood he will be involved in a legal matter)

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 3:48 PM

Can Twitter reconstruct deleted tweets on an account. I guess in this case it would take a court order, but that shouldn't be difficult at all. I so hope they can.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 3:59 PM

Here are some.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 4:01 PM

Are there screenshot tweets about this going around?

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 4:32 PM

[bold]RUN, RUN LIKE A SCARED PUPPY! YOU KNOW YOU REALLY WANNA BE MY FRIEND![/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 4:37 PM

Which ones did he delete do we know?

by Anonymousreply 11December 14, 2018 12:44 PM

is there a bulk delete option on twitter?

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 12:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!