Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sexual assaulted by a woman

This poor guy. Forever damaged. The shame!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 6:48 PM

Men are just better at sexual assault. You hardly ever take years to recognize a man's raped you.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 12:43 PM

Why can't men say no?

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 12:53 PM

He's just bitter she didn't give him a job.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 1:19 PM

I find stories like this make light of the problem of assault - whether by men or women against men or women. It comes across as so infantile and helpless, as well as lacking any common sense or ability to handle oneself in social situations.

Sure, if the woman had said to him, "fuck me or you're fired" or any number of similar situations, that would be different. Or, if she had done it in private where she might claim that he was the aggressor, fine. But, if you can't handle a situation like this, you're simply not equipped to deal with life and should get thee to a nunnery.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 2:12 PM

He was traumatized by her red tsunami!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 2:43 PM

R4, you're so hardcore! I'm sure you know by now that nunneries are dens of deplorable decadence. Perhaps you didn't know and are consigning this poor man to more of the same....

He was assaulted, it was of a sexual nature, and no, it's not ok. The very reason you dismiss this man is why he also dismisses this behavior. Not everyone is thick-skinned enough to deal with shit like this, and particularly from a colleague. He finally recognized he was affected and took action.

Just because YOU see it as a minor occurrence in life doesn't mean it didn't have an impact upon HIM.

One of the worst things we can do as human beings is ascribe our behavior and reactions to others. Holding others to your standards of behavior or perceptions will only get you the miserable life you deserve.

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 2:57 PM

[QUOTE]After what I’d generously estimate to be 90 seconds of small talk, she leaned forward and stuck her tongue down my throat. I pulled back. She proceeded to do it again twice more. I made a clumsy exit from the interaction, but periodically throughout the night she’d find me again and make further drunken passes at me, both physical and verbal.

This is the sexual assault that haunts him til this day? A tongue kiss?

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 3:10 PM

Rape! RAPE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 3:13 PM

He didn't want it, R7. What about that do you not understand? He was in denial about how it made him feel, and it was downright uncomfortable for him to be in the same room with her afterwards.

Not rape, fool, an ASSAULT - which is a violation of your physical integrity, no matter where or how it happens. Someone puts their hand on your ass and you don't want it? That's an assault. Just because our culture has allowed this as a 'normal' part of life doesn't mean it was right.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 3:14 PM

Your words are sexually assaulting my brain right now.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 3:20 PM

He's another attention whore. How bout a simple "back off, lady,."

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 3:23 PM

Sounds like he would have been a lousy lay anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 3:24 PM

A tongue in his mouth. What a wimp.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 3:32 PM

I think the definition of assault is getting pretty flexible. When I was young I had men and women hitting on me constantly, grabbing my ass, making comments etc. I was so insecure I enjoyed it to a point but it was also scary at times. I never felt intimidated by a woman because I knew a woman couldn't and wouldn't even try to force me into something.

Men on the other hand, could be VERY scary and threatening.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 3:38 PM

If he's getting panic attacks cos a woman tried to kiss him, I'd say he was fucked up way before that incident.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 3:39 PM

What a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 3:46 PM

Must have led her on.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 4:09 PM

He was probably wearing a tight shirt. He was begging for it.

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 4:20 PM

If the reports are true that he was wearing a tight shirt then he’s a WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 4:43 PM

Men are such trollops!

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 4:44 PM

He has to have other issues-- I can't imagine something like this causing me anxiety... and I'm a gold star g!! MARY!

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 4:47 PM

I agree R21. I felt the same way after reading the article.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 5:00 PM

[quote]One of the worst things we can do as human beings is ascribe our behavior and reactions to others. Holding others to your standards of behavior or perceptions will only get you the miserable life you deserve.

Really? It's one of the worst things we can do? One of the WORST things?

Okay, sure.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 6:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!