Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Crazy white female - with Asians all around her - tries to assault Asian woman in public transport

"Fucking C**nk!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 18, 2018 10:20 PM

She voted for Trump because of economic uncertainty, though.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 12:17 PM

Tell me this is not the 7 train.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 12:58 PM

Looks like the R train. Her preparation game to attack -1 Her attack -0 The guy getting the video 7+

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 1:08 PM

Cunty cunt

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 1:10 PM

Subway Sally?

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 2:35 PM

Subway Suzy (Wong)

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 7:41 PM

It's the D Train. What a psycho bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 8:48 PM

That fucking ugly bitch can be arrested for assault, she started to hit the Asian chick with her umbrella. Of course, as usual, there are no cops around.

I've been riding the MTA subway since going to high school in Manhattan, there actually used to be cops on the trains everyday.

I don't care what anyone says, Trump has emboldened all sorts of scum and racists to come out of the woodwork.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 8:53 PM

Lots of crazies can be seen riding the subways. This guy is fighting with the closed doors!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 8:57 PM

FAKE!. NYC is the bastion of liberalism and tolerance.

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 9:01 PM

Is there an article or post attached to this video?

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote]Is there an article or post attached to this video?

Here you go R13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 9:16 PM

Apparently she WAS arrested!

Notice her 'designer' bag and in the video, it appears she's wearing huge a diamond ring on her left ring finger. If her items are real, why the hell is she talking the subway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 9:19 PM

The bearded guy recording is really cute. He seems like he's gay too😋

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 9:19 PM

She's Russian, Quelle Surprise! Apparently, Russia is not 'sending their best'! Russians are the biggest racists and biggest welfare cheats in NYC.

"ARRESTED: 40 year-old Anna Lushchinskaya was arrested by officers from Transit District 34 in Brooklyn and charged with felony assault in this case- Thank you to everyone who intervened and provided information".

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 9:21 PM

Strait Outta Leningrad

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 9:22 PM

Why was she so upset? She also seemed like she was high on something

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 9:23 PM

It was 7:30 in the morning, the Russian was probably going to sign for her next welfare check!

Did you notice how the Russian bitch put her keys between her figures?! Seems she was going to try to slash the young Asian woman. Those damn Russians, they are fucking beasts!

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 9:25 PM

Gotta start working on some new memes: SUBWAY SVETLANA

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 9:26 PM

Whenever people claim that their stance on immigration is about anything other than race, they become very agitated when you point out the number of illegal eastern Europeans, especially Russians, in the US.

When they talk about criminals and crime, they never consider the Russian mob operating in the US.

Funny that.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 9:26 PM

"Chink" got censored?!

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 9:31 PM

Video 1 is worse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2018 9:38 PM

And the hot brother who filmed it made a citizen's arrest and detained her until the police arrived.

A true American hero.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2018 9:39 PM

What's her problem? The video makes it look like she just start hitting some woman for no reason. Was it one of those people who thinks someone is talking about her in another language?

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote]A criminal complaint from June shows that Lushchinskaya was charged in June in connection with another D train scuffle. According to the complaint, Lushchinskaya allegedly pepper-sprayed a man on the train at the 36th Street station.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2018 9:48 PM

I fucking hate eastern Europeans.

by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2018 9:49 PM

[quote]And the hot brother who filmed it made a citizen's arrest and detained her until the police arrived. A true American hero.

I already posted that info upthread.

Are some of you reading the entire thread? The state of education in the US is quite pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2018 9:50 PM

Another video! The first guy who recorded pins her down after she calls him Muhammed, grabs his earphones and hurls his phone to the floor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2018 9:52 PM

Most of the Russians and Eastern Europeans I've come across are extremely violent and thieves. It's as if their behavior is built into their DNA.

They also seem to have perfected the art of immediately going on welfare once they enter the US. Most have jobs 'off the books', then work some scheme to get on full welfare. They get food stamps, free healthcare and some are even getting subsidies towards their rents. Yet Trump keeps pushing the' brown people are cheats and criminals' agenda, that they are the biggest welfare cheats and criminals. Meanwhile, tons of white people are cheating the system everyday.

I posted this here before, my mom's longtime hairdresser worked for lovely Greek couple, they retired, they sold their business to a Russian man. The Russian has his nephew managing the salon. The nephew is listed as 'freelance' IE: 'off the books'. My mom's hairdresser told her, the nephew is on "full welfare"! Meanwhile, the hairdresser is a single woman on Social Security struggling to pay for her secondary health insurance because the new Russian owner put all his workers on part-time! These are the situations the GOP never talks about!

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2018 9:58 PM

Crazy Russian = all white people according to the braindead of Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2018 10:01 PM

No mention of her 3” roots yet though

by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2018 10:02 PM

It's unfortunate that this bitch won't get some Rikers Justice. She needs to experience a severe beat down. She was the person who initiated attacking all these people. Thankfully cells have cameras!

Why did she pepper-spray some guy? It's clear this bitch is unhinged yet not in a mental ward. You can blame Ronald Reagan for this.

This crazy Russian bitch probably made bail, she's likely now out on another rampage on the MTA!

by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2018 10:05 PM

[quote]Crazy Russian = all white people according to the braindead of Twitter.

Please STFU, you are probably posting from some flyover state and have little experience with the savagery of NYC Russians.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2018 10:06 PM

This is why I hate mass transit. I thought the commentator who filmed was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 36December 13, 2018 10:07 PM

[quote]No mention of her 3” roots yet though

She's been way too busy preparing for her WWF Subway Fights!

Did I detect a slight Russian accent?

by Anonymousreply 37December 13, 2018 10:08 PM

[quote]This is why I hate mass transit. I thought the commentator who filmed was annoying.

The hot man commenting was the same Dominican guy, Planto, she also attacked and called Muhammed! The crazy Russian bitch then pulled his headphones out and knocked his phone to the floor. Planto then held her at the subway station until the NYPD showed up. Good for him, it's great that he got involved.

Pay attention!

by Anonymousreply 38December 13, 2018 10:11 PM

R35, you did not understand my post

by Anonymousreply 39December 13, 2018 10:27 PM

What R22 said.

[quote]Yet Trump keeps pushing the' brown people are cheats and criminals' agenda, that they are the biggest welfare cheats and criminals. Meanwhile, tons of white people are cheating the system everyday.

Dump is not the only one pushing this. Plenty of people in the USA – including, lots of DLers – both believe and parrot this. Projection, displacement, and scapegoating come naturally and easily to them.

[quote]And the hot brother who filmed it made a citizen's arrest and detained her until the police arrived.

“
the hot [italic]man or guy[/italic]
” would have sufficed. Eyeroll.

by Anonymousreply 40December 13, 2018 10:42 PM

[Quote] She's Russian, Quelle Surprise! Apparently, Russia is not 'sending their best'! Russians are the biggest racists and biggest welfare cheats in NYC.

Oh thank god she's isn't white just Russian. That explains everything. She's a dirty cunt!

by Anonymousreply 41December 13, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]Oh thank god she's isn't white just Russian. That explains everything. She's a dirty cunt!

I must have hit a nerve!

by Anonymousreply 42December 13, 2018 11:04 PM

It was a joke, r42.

by Anonymousreply 43December 13, 2018 11:06 PM

Yeah R41 is triggered!

by Anonymousreply 44December 13, 2018 11:10 PM

r44,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 13, 2018 11:12 PM

the aggressor was having one of those days where she should have stayed home.

by Anonymousreply 46December 13, 2018 11:59 PM

I wish there was video of how it started. It seems so random. Maybe the cunt was off her meds.

by Anonymousreply 47December 14, 2018 12:02 AM

the dominicans i know would have knocked her teeth out for spitting , but they would offer the women around them their seat.

by Anonymousreply 48December 14, 2018 12:07 AM

Ok the cameraman is annoying as shit.

by Anonymousreply 49December 14, 2018 12:11 AM

[quote]Gotta start working on some new memes: SUBWAY SVETLANA

Don't you DARE associate this cheap cunt with our sainted Svetlana!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 14, 2018 12:17 AM

Anna Lushchinskaya

even better

by Anonymousreply 51December 14, 2018 12:33 AM

She sounds like a pet bird that is supposed to have an 80-word vocabulary and all it ever learns to say is FUCK AWF! FUCK AWF!

by Anonymousreply 52December 14, 2018 12:37 AM

For the guy above: he’s not gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 14, 2018 12:38 AM

Triggered my ass!

Listen to some these people defending this Russian bitch's outright racism. She called the Asian woman "Chink" and the hot Dominican guy, "Mohammed"!

Go away Vlad.

by Anonymousreply 54December 14, 2018 12:44 AM

Russian trolls found this thread!

by Anonymousreply 55December 14, 2018 12:54 AM

So everyone films, watches, allow innocent people to be hit by this cunt, but the minute the guy finally fights back everyone starts yelling “stop stop”. Why? Because she’s a fucking woman? Step in sooner. Protect the people being assaulted. Why did everyone suddenly spring into action the minute the guy put the cunt in the ground?

by Anonymousreply 56December 14, 2018 1:04 AM

Russian whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 14, 2018 1:10 AM

lush has a record of assault hr was popped back in june for assault and started some shit two days ago with another random person.

suicidal behavior, she is begging for a beatdown

by Anonymousreply 58December 14, 2018 1:15 AM

who's defending r54? where?

by Anonymousreply 59December 14, 2018 1:19 AM

Liberal progressive New York City.

by Anonymousreply 60December 14, 2018 1:22 AM

[Bold] WHAT R56 SAID !!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 61December 14, 2018 1:23 AM

Why do people let women get away with violence like this

by Anonymousreply 62December 14, 2018 1:29 AM

She's not playing with a full deck or is on a lot of meds. Or maybe not - maybe she's just Russian.

I will agree that we need to send the thieving, nasty Russians back first. It's rare I hear bad things being said about Mexicans, but there's is rarely a good word ever said about Russians.

by Anonymousreply 63December 14, 2018 1:33 AM

r62 white women get away with these abnormal behaviors

by Anonymousreply 64December 14, 2018 1:42 AM

Don’t people carry switchblades anymore.

Somebody should’ve cut her right down her cheek.

by Anonymousreply 65December 14, 2018 1:55 AM

The hot Dominican dude put the subway incident up at his IG.

Damn that Russian bitch is ugly. She must be exhausted servicing all her johns!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2018 2:21 AM

The Russian lunatic started cruising at then physically the attacked the young Asian woman. It's unfortunate there's nothing on film to show how the incident started.

by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2018 2:35 AM

I really love this insane bitch's jacket. I need one like that.

by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2018 2:37 AM

Of course she is Russian.

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2018 2:38 AM

That ugly bitch was charged with assault way back on Jun 28:

“Meanwhile, authorities say that on June 28, Lushchinskaya was involved in another subway incident on the same train.

In that case, Lushchinskaya allegedly sprayed an unknown liquid at a 36-year-old man on a northbound D train at the 36th Street stop, police said. She was charged with assault.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2018 2:56 AM

CURSING not cruising! LOOOOL

Damn auto-correct!

by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote]“Meanwhile, authorities say that on June 28, Lushchinskaya was involved in another subway incident on the same train. In that case, Lushchinskaya allegedly sprayed an unknown liquid at a 36-year-old man on a northbound D train at the 36th Street stop, police said. She was charged with assault.”

Are the NYPD going to wait until this rancid bitch KILLS someone? She's definitely unhinged and violent. So how many times has she been charged for assault, yet some dude is in Rikers for a few joints. What am I missing?

Fuck this dumb justice system.

by Anonymousreply 72December 14, 2018 3:00 AM

Obviously, she's nuts. I'm really sick of these videos of mentally ill people who are supposed to be representatives of their race.

No, the crazy black woman who tries to beat up some McDonald's manager over chicken nuggets is not representative of all black people.

No, the crazy white woman who calls police because someone is using a charcoal grill is not representative of all white people

No, the crazy Asian woman who goes ballistic at the airport is not representative of all asians.

And none of them are representative of all women

They're Just Crazy

by Anonymousreply 73December 14, 2018 3:18 AM

She's Russian, R73. They're all trash.

by Anonymousreply 74December 14, 2018 3:35 AM

[quote] but the minute the guy finally fights back everyone starts yelling “stop stop”. Why?

Because they know a Black man is putting himself at risk no matter what he does in this situation

by Anonymousreply 75December 14, 2018 3:39 AM

What "black man" R75? The guy who filmed the Russian lunatic's meltdown, and did the citizen's arrest, was Dominican.

Do Dominicans consider themselves black or Hispanic?

by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2018 3:47 AM

Hispanic denotes language but can be European, African, or a mix.

by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2018 3:49 AM

Ugly piece of evil white trash, I wish one of those Asian girls had pounced on her and beat her to a bloody pulp.

by Anonymousreply 78December 14, 2018 3:50 AM

I'm surprised the black dude made a citizen's arrest. I'd think he'd be worried that he'd get charge with assault.

by Anonymousreply 79December 14, 2018 3:53 AM

[quote]Hispanic denotes language but can be European, African, or a mix.

That doesn't answer my question. One of my dad's best friends is a light skinned Dominican, the man sure doesn't consider himself black. There are tons of light skinned Hispanics. I do realize there are black Dominicans, black Puerto Ricans as well as black Brazilians and so on.

R79 is as annoying as R75. The Dominican man had the Russian assaulting, and inciting the Asian woman, on his cell as well as a ton of witnesses. Please STFU. Did you watch the fucking clips?

by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2018 3:57 AM

There’s nothing annoying about it, you fucking idiot. Black men get arrested or shot for doing nothing, let alone involving themselves in violent altercations with white women.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2018 4:05 AM

[quote]There’s nothing annoying about it, you fucking idiot. Black men get arrested or shot for doing nothing, let alone involving themselves in violent altercations with white women.

I'm black, YOU fucking idiot.

I would have done the same thing Juan Ayala did, I would have held that mental case Russian bitch until the cops showed up. I'm sure there were more than enough witnesses to back his story as well as the actual proof on his cell. Who do you think filmed Juan holding the woman's hand behind her back? He wasn't filming that part of the videos.

Besides, the NYPD have had enough experience with violent Russians. You must be a fucking clueless flyover.

by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2018 4:18 AM

She's more than a "bitch" so can we just all call her a "CUNT!"

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2018 4:28 AM

Don't forget, she's a RUSSIAN cunt.

Ugly too. With her fake Louis Vuitton bag and huge fake diamond ring. So typical.

Keeping' it classy on the BMT!

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2018 4:50 AM

r80, how does your dad's best friend think he came out beige?

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2018 4:55 AM

A NYC Russian Jew.

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2018 5:01 AM

What did Rosie do now??!

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2018 5:01 AM

The guy who filmed it and was filmed subduing her is clearly a black guy, Dominican or not. At least to those of us who have eyes.

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2018 5:17 AM

She looks nasty and Russian.

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2018 6:01 AM

She looks like Maria Butina. Maybe they are related.

by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2018 6:47 AM

R88 who cares about his race? He's sizzling hot đŸ”„ that's all that matters

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2018 7:01 AM

r91, he seems to think so!!!

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2018 8:59 AM

R80

[quote] The Dominican man had the Russian assaulting, and inciting the Asian woman, on his cell as well as a ton of witnesses. Please STFU. Did you watch the fucking clips?

Sit down, Boris. We all have you pegged.

by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2018 9:27 AM

WTF is R93 going on about? Talk about unhinged.

Lots of psychos and haters in this thread. They probably secretly enjoyed seeing the ugly Russian bitch beating up the Asian woman, a person who apparently did nothing to provoke getting attacked.

The hot Plantano Man has made the cover of today's NY Daily News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2018 5:31 PM

In the NY Daily News' print edition of the article the Russian bitch was listed as a lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2018 5:36 PM

It's unfortunate there was no mention of the Asian man who intervened, he was protecting Ms. Tung while Juan filmed the vicious attack. Both men should be commended not just Plantano/Juan.

Sure Juan did the citizen's arrest, but the Asian man managed to get the umbrella away from the crazed Russian.

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2018 5:43 PM

Actually there were two Asian men who intervened. Why no mention of them?

Upon watching the videos again, It seemed Juan actually didn't do much until the crazed Russian started to attack him and called him Muhammed. He was basically filming the Russian nutzoid attacking the young Asian woman.

Is he really a hero? It's great that he performed the citizen's arrest but he really didn't step in until she attacked him.

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2018 5:51 PM

This story seems bigger than the black Muslim who fractured the assumed to be lesbian’s back.

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2018 5:57 PM

She has a long history of this sort of thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2018 5:58 PM

What is the meaning of "skaya?" Many Russian names end in those five letters.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2018 6:04 PM

I hope the Russian mob doesn't come after that hot Dominican.

by Anonymousreply 101December 14, 2018 6:13 PM

Really, when are the going to start deporting these Russian scum? Firing squads are too good for them.

by Anonymousreply 102December 14, 2018 6:17 PM

[quote] What is the meaning of "skaya?"

Skaya is Russian for whore.

by Anonymousreply 103December 14, 2018 6:28 PM

This Russian lunatic has done this many times before. Why isn't she getting any jail time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 14, 2018 6:34 PM

How is poking someone with keys in their knuckles considered "harassment" and not assault?

by Anonymousreply 105December 14, 2018 6:38 PM

She's gonna get her ass kicked real bad one of these days soon, and I hope somebody records it!

by Anonymousreply 106December 14, 2018 6:40 PM

If you noticed in Juan's videos, she was taking her keys out of her bag, guess she was going to use them to attack the Asian woman. Seems this loony Russian has done the many times before. She randomly verbally and physically assaults people on the subway.

She seems schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 107December 14, 2018 6:50 PM

[R60] = Rush Limbaugh

by Anonymousreply 108December 14, 2018 7:03 PM

Been reading the comments on Juan at various sites. Many think he wasn't really true hero in this situation. Mostly because he kept filming and making wisecracks, he only acted when the Russian bitch called him Muhammed.

Lots of posters at various sites think the two Asians guys were the real heroes. Yet they didn't get any mentions in the media coverage. You could see the one Asian man blocking the Russian woman as she attacked the Asian woman with her umbrella. As she was hitting the young Asian woman, he then grabbed the Russian loon's umbrella, which broke during the fracas.

by Anonymousreply 109December 14, 2018 9:10 PM

R84 The hipster and millens here have no clue about the BMT, IRT, or IND. So sad, too bad

by Anonymousreply 110December 14, 2018 9:33 PM

White anger is boiling over.

by Anonymousreply 111December 14, 2018 9:40 PM

R95 she may have been a lawyer in Russia. Not listed with NY State Bar Association or the New York State Unified Court System.

by Anonymousreply 112December 14, 2018 9:48 PM

I love my Russian masseur

by Anonymousreply 113December 14, 2018 9:50 PM

why did they start arguing in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 114December 14, 2018 9:57 PM

R109 Yes , it's absurd how this guy is being labeled a hero when the only people who actually acted selflessly were the two Asian guys. How on earth is waving a camera phone and mouthing off heroic? Strange how the media seem to randomly decide on narratives, with no regard to the facts.

by Anonymousreply 115December 14, 2018 10:09 PM

Was the media hoping “Mohammad” was really Mohammad?

by Anonymousreply 116December 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Juan is the one who captured the melee and ensured the the world could see it. While the two Asian guys acted admirably, left to them this would’ve just been another forgotten daily occurrence of racism that nobody would’ve ever known about.

by Anonymousreply 117December 14, 2018 10:18 PM

They hate Russians in Thailand and know how to care of them there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118December 14, 2018 10:19 PM

r115, If you look at it intersectionally, it is another case of black privilege over Latinx, over Asians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 14, 2018 10:20 PM

That's hilarious, R118.

by Anonymousreply 120December 14, 2018 10:24 PM

Thais are some of the most mild mannered, low key people ever. Just proof that EVERYBODY hates Russians!

by Anonymousreply 121December 14, 2018 10:34 PM

Thais also hate young Israelis solely because of the post-Army 21-year-olds who come over and dine and dash and treat people and property like shit.

by Anonymousreply 122December 14, 2018 10:43 PM

[quote]she may have been a lawyer in Russia. Not listed with NY State Bar Association or the New York State Unified Court System.

The NY Daily News stated the Russian's real last name is Lushchinsky.

by Anonymousreply 123December 15, 2018 1:21 AM

[quote]why did they start arguing in the first place?

Someone mentioned the young Asian woman simply brushed past the mentally ill Russian woman. The Russian maniac had the same outburst with others, she was already arrested for a similar incident. I posted that link upthread.

Even if it was a verbal argument, the Russian loon escalated it, she started kicking and hitting the Asian woman. Then she spit on Juan.

I literally laughed when she told the Asian guy, "You aren't allowing me to hit her". WTF? Then she called him "retarded"!

This woman should be in Bellevue. Though, I'd love for her to get some rough justice in Rikers first.

by Anonymousreply 124December 15, 2018 1:27 AM

r122 Israelis are the worst tourists. I've lost count of how many forest fires these people have started after coming vacationing in South America.

The story below is from 2014 and it came only 2 years after an Israeli-started fire also in Chile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 15, 2018 1:35 AM

I don't understand what the point is of anyone getting "outraged" over these videos. She's spitting at someone on the train and throwing racial slurs because she's irritated at them for pushing past her or taking a seat? She's clearly not well. It's the same thing with random people punching strangers, pushing them on train tracks or throwing chairs in restaurants at service staff. Does anyone honestly believe this is some norm?

by Anonymousreply 126December 15, 2018 1:51 AM

R100, it’s just the feminine ending to a surname.

by Anonymousreply 127December 15, 2018 1:57 AM

[quote]I don't understand what the point is of anyone getting "outraged" over these videos. She's spitting at someone on the train and throwing racial slurs because she's irritated at them for pushing past her or taking a seat? She's clearly not well. It's the same thing with random people punching strangers, pushing them on train tracks or throwing chairs in restaurants at service staff. Does anyone honestly believe this is some norm?

Wait, you don't understand why anyone is outraged? By the videos or her outrageous behavior? Both? Guess you don't live in NYC.

Lunatics like this woman have become the norm, yet no one should accept this behavior as part of using the MTA.

It's bad enough the subways are delayed everyday, over-crowded, filled with pervs, people who don't bathe regularly, people who use the subways like a moving toilet and everything else. One top of all this, the MTA wants to raise the fare, a fare hike for this daily onslaught to peoples sensibilities!? People who are exhausted and rarely get a seat? Just non-stop daily mayhem?

Add an unhinged individual to the mix, you'd have to be a total masochist to find any of this the norm.

by Anonymousreply 128December 15, 2018 2:07 AM

R128 I do concede that there appears to be more unstable people around these days. Of course her behavior is unacceptable in civilized society (spitting? shoving her umbrella at a woman in a tantrum?) but too many people act like this is some greater social issue because videos go viral and that such behavior is somehow now an accepted norm of what's appropriate and what's not vs. a different social problem of how to deal with an ever expanding group of mentally ill people.

by Anonymousreply 129December 15, 2018 2:13 AM

the dude who attacked those young women is trying to kill someone, she has a fractured spine.

this chick is provoking a fight and trying to get herself killed.

by Anonymousreply 130December 15, 2018 2:15 AM

in Russia, this is a norm.

Russians are diseased psychopaths. Their mothers drink while pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 131December 15, 2018 2:17 AM

Russians are just trash.

by Anonymousreply 132December 15, 2018 2:41 AM

My sister in law is Polish and she HATES Russians. It might have something to do with the communism she grew up with in Poland. Any time she gets sweaty she says "I stink like a Russian now".

by Anonymousreply 133December 15, 2018 2:50 AM

I disagree about Russians all being evil. However culturally, because they come from a proletarian society where might makes right, if you are at the “top” there, such as a lawyer, you can get away with exceptionally egregious behaviour. Those people have a very difficult time adapting to the West, where no one cares what you do, or decides your position means you are a higher level of human being.

by Anonymousreply 134December 15, 2018 7:07 AM

Most Russians are trash, period and most of middle eastern people are rude, uncivilized, and ill mannered.

by Anonymousreply 135December 15, 2018 4:14 PM

r133 Poland is right up there, along with Russia and Hungary, as the biggest stronghold of the forces of backwardness in today's Europe.

by Anonymousreply 136December 15, 2018 4:38 PM

Never trust white women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 15, 2018 6:02 PM

Never trust Russians.

They're always up to nothing good.

by Anonymousreply 138December 16, 2018 12:31 AM

Can we just take a moment to reflect on the comic absurdity of a thread that started to show a woman spiraling into a racist-insanity-moment on public transport, then moving into discussing how to address people with severe mental illness impacting the running of public services, to resolving on multiple responses stating that the moral of the story is to always be prejudiced against Russian people?

Oh, the perpetual tragi-comedy ouroboros of human society. It never ends.

by Anonymousreply 139December 16, 2018 2:24 PM

R96 the Asian guy isn’t smoking hot like the Dominican guy.

by Anonymousreply 140December 16, 2018 4:35 PM

R118 that is what should happen to all Russians everywhere. The best part is that whiny Red wailing for no reason like a bitch.

This is what should have happened to the Russian bitch on the train.

by Anonymousreply 141December 16, 2018 11:44 PM

The Dominican "hero" is just a narcissistic attention whore. He loved the fact that this woman was acting this way so he could film it and get it out on social media (and made sure to turn the camera to himself at one point so we'd all know how hot he is). And the Russian woman doesn't qualify as "white" in the sense that the media and SJWs so desperately want her to be. Also, the website The Root, which typically ignores the vast majority of shitty subway behavior for obvious reasons, was referring to this incident as "peak Becky". Give me a fucking BREAK, this chick is straight outta Moscow, not Ohio.

For myself, I either witnessed or encountered several poorly behaving black people on the subway just this week: Monday I had two black guys start BLASTING music from a radio for their crazy dangerous kick dancing routine on a crowded train, right in front of me for my viewing "pleasure". Then later in the week I had a black guy draping himself almost fully across a 3-seater during morning rush hour, and nobody was challenging him for the space (he didn't look smelly homeless, by the way, so that wasn't the reason why); I could give a shit, and so I sat down on the far side of the 3-seater, leaving a bit of space between us which no one else dared sit in, because the black guy's body language scared everyone away no matter how crowded the train got. Then while this was happening, a few feet away some poor young Asian guy's backpack must have bumped into some other black guy, who then started yelling at the Asian guy and acting very nastily towards him, like he did it on purpose.

It's peak something in NYC, but it ain't fucking "Becky".

by Anonymousreply 142December 17, 2018 12:06 AM

Yes r142!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 143December 17, 2018 3:02 AM

R142 wants the brown people out of Germany.

by Anonymousreply 144December 17, 2018 12:43 PM

[quote]The Dominican "hero" is just a narcissistic attention whore. He loved the fact that this woman was acting this way so he could film it and get it out on social media (and made sure to turn the camera to himself at one point so we'd all know how hot he is)

He is really cute but yeah his thirst trappy behavior during the video was tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 145December 18, 2018 3:00 PM

Totally barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 146December 18, 2018 3:05 PM

R1

She's a Russian immigrant so she's not really white white, you know ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 18, 2018 3:12 PM

[QUOTE]The Dominican "hero" is just a narcissistic attention whore. He loved the fact that this woman was acting this way so he could film it and get it out on social media (and made sure to turn the camera to himself at one point so we'd all know how hot he is).

Do you say the same of war veterans who apply for medals?

by Anonymousreply 148December 18, 2018 7:16 PM

[R147] "She's a Russian immigrant so she's not really white white, you know ?" The Caucasian Mountains are in western Russia, so how is it that native Russians are not "caucasian"? She looks about as white as it gets, to me...

by Anonymousreply 149December 18, 2018 7:26 PM

Plantano Man is really milking his '15 Minutes' ! In today's NY Daily News, there was a THIRD article about this narcissistic fame seeking dude.

Still, not ONE mention of the two Asian men who separated the vile deranged Russian bitch from the young Asian woman. I wish someone would add that information to the comments section of the NY Daily News website or email them about the two Asian men.

It's not as if anyone is imagining the Asian men who intervened, you can clearly see them helping. They're right there in the videos!

by Anonymousreply 150December 18, 2018 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!