Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside the mind of a Deplorable

I love trolling the "We Love Donald Trump" Facebook page. Get a load of this:

[quote]Steve Patrick: what the hell are you on .you are either high or are you just that damn dumb what felonies do you have proof that Trump admitted to .oh I know a big fat zero you should stop listening to the liberal media it's deteriorating that one last brain cell you have get a clue poor cry baby loser

[quote]Steve Patrick: that rag information is not proof it's speculation wake up and grow up .that is liberal media trash I know you have no brain and no common sense.like get proof or shut your stupid ass up crybaby snowflake go back down to you mommas basement and get into your safe space .you only have to be there for another 6 years loser

[quote]Steve Patrick: you little douchebag grow up and act like an adult oh I'm sorry I know with you low IQ that would be impossible for you idoit

ME: "idoit" LMAO!!! Moron can't even spell a simple word like idiot correctly. Talk about your low IQ. Heck, I'm shocked you were even able to spell IQ correctly.

[quote]Steve Patrick: you should learn to read dumb ass idiot is spelled right dumb fuck I can spell very well moron you the P.O.S that believes all the shit the demoshit says not me but you should learn to read ass wipe

[quote]Steve Patrick: since your laughing your ass off .you better take your Facebook profile picture off cause your face is your ass dumb looking asswipe

ME: LMAO! What a freakin' dummy! Claims it is spelled correctly after editing it. LOL You are so stupid that you don't even realize your post actually reads EDITED at the bottom! OMG! What a friggin' tard! This is just too funny!!!!!

[quote]Steve Patrick: at least I'm not as fucken dumb as you are you stupid fuck Democrat so I may have missed a word but I'm still A hell of a lot smarter than you will ever be douchebag

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 11:37 AM

Thanks for doing this so I don't have to

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 11:10 AM

Unimpressive.

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 11:11 AM

If you were any good at trolling or hoaxing, you'd try to outdo what Steve has written from an even nuttier, further right perspective, driving him totally insane and making him think he's a liberal by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 11:14 AM

I am deep in a red state and I just ignore them and don't engage. Why bother?

They are so eaten up with Fox propaganda that I'd waste my breath.

All I can do is vote, which I do ... early and often! (JK!)

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 11:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!