Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kotex recalls some tampons after reports of 'unraveling' and 'pieces left in the body'

Users are 'on the rags'. Period.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2018 6:26 AM

Just the sort of thread for a gay gossip board.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 9:56 AM

Well, the time I go down there and pull one out of Sam's cooch are loooooooong gone!

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 10:02 AM

I will never use a Kotex product again! Period.

by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 10:02 AM

Eww I thought these things were like a chunk of cotton how are pieces falling off?

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 10:06 AM

Plug it up!

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 10:29 AM

Perhaps it is not a defect of the tampon...just saying...

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 10:54 AM

Perhaps my stupid sister should inform my whore niece about this. But, she’s ruined already anyway so what does it really matter?

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 11:20 AM

Back in the early 1980s a friend of mine, who was a Virginia, got one of those awful plug things stuck up her twat. She had to go to the hospital to have it removed. Her mother accompanied her and after the doctor had removed the plug her mother said 'Now you can't say you haven't been touched by a man down there'.

If I were a woman I'd be a pad girl.

by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 11:29 AM

That should be Virgin!

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 11:30 AM

That sounds like heaven to me, Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 2:12 PM

Run awayyyyyy!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 2:18 PM

After the blood cum the boys. They call smell it on you!

by Anonymousreply 12December 14, 2018 6:22 AM

here is my 2 cents: whoever invented this shit was brilliant following the advice: INVENT SOMETHING PEOPLE USE ONCE THEN THROW AWAY......

by Anonymousreply 13December 14, 2018 6:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!