Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another missing Colorado woman... what says you DL sleuths

WOODLAND PARK, Colo. -- The fiance of a Woodland Park woman missing since Thanksgiving is cooperating with law enforcement, according to a statement issued by his lawyer Wednesday.

Kelsey Berreth was last seen on Nov. 22, Thanksgiving Day. She and her fiance, Patrick Frazee, share a 1-year-old daughter who is currently in Frazee's care.

Frazee is being represented by Jeremy Loew, who operates a law practice in nearby Colorado Springs.

In the statement, Loew said Frazee "continues to cooperate" with law enforcement as it investigates Berreth's disappearance.

"Mr. Frazee's cooperation includes interviews with law enforcement, voluntarily releasing his phone to be searched by law enforcement, buccal swabs and photographs," the statement reads.

Loew also acknowledged that there has been speculation as to why Frazee was not at a press conference held by the Woodland Park Police Department on Monday.

"Mr. Frazee was first notified of the press conference approximately one hour prior to its commencement. Had he been given more advance notice, he would have participated. Mr. Frazee hopes and prays for Ms. Berreth's return," Loew said.

The attorney said his client would continue to cooperate with police and parent the child. Additionally, Loew said Frazee would not speak with the media about the case, as Frazee does not want to "impede law enforcement's investigation."

by Anonymousreply 287November 15, 2019 11:39 PM

We need to see the husband, first.

by Anonymousreply 1December 13, 2018 2:37 AM

No one cares unless a hot guy is associated with it

by Anonymousreply 2December 13, 2018 2:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 13, 2018 2:39 AM

He's being hostile to reporters, which only makes him look guilty. Also, why weren't he, his fiancee and their baby together on Thanksgiving day? Something very odd about this.

by Anonymousreply 4December 13, 2018 2:43 AM

Ith he Berreth with grief?

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 2:45 AM

R4, true, but the police say he is cooperating with them. He's been interviewed and provided his phone etc...

by Anonymousreply 6December 13, 2018 2:46 AM

Paging Keith Morrison!

I know he can break this guy.

by Anonymousreply 7December 13, 2018 2:49 AM

I was going to speculate that he killed her, then used her phone to text her employer that she'd be away from work for a week and then his own phone with a phony message. But apparently her phone pinged a cell tower in Gooding, ID, which is over a 12 hour drive from Woodland Park, CO, that same day (Nov. 25, three days after she dropped the baby off with him on Thanksgiving). Any possibility that he contrived for the phone to travel to Idaho? Or that he sneaked there himself that Sunday, then sneaked back?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 13, 2018 2:51 AM

He killed her. It's obvious

by Anonymousreply 9December 13, 2018 2:56 AM

Have they found a ransom note or anything? Sometimes they fall down behind the fridge or the bar or you know.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaah!

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 2:57 AM

He is not nearly attractive enough to be found innocent on The Data Lounge. Do we know is he was well endowed? Nudes? That would help his case immensely.

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 3:00 AM

^IF he was well endowed

by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 3:01 AM

She is actually better looking than him, I think she dropped the kid off and took off to be with another man, then maybe got murdered. She is a pilot instructor, so she works with lots of hot pilots in training, I bet it was one of them.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 3:01 AM

Let me guess— she’s white

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 3:03 AM

Her running off is definitely a possibility, at least I think. I found it strange that they have a child and are engaged, yet don't live together.

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 3:04 AM

He did it.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 3:05 AM

Dropping the kid off on Thanksgiving Day and them not sharing a meal together? That is bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 3:23 AM

If the Safeway surveillance tape is immediately before she dropped the child off with her fiancé, chances are she never made it out of his house when she'd done so.

Does anybody have the full timeline?

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 3:31 AM

Geez the Websleuth fraus already have 99 pages on this one.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 3:39 AM

Cherchez l'homme.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 4:22 AM

He may have done it. That's usually who is the guilty person in most of these types of crimes. It says he gave DNA samples and turned over his phone to police. I doubt it was voluntarily. I'd bet the police had warrants for them

He may not have anything to do with it. There actually have been some crimes where the spouse is murdered and for some reason the husband lawyers up and refuses to cooperate. This makes them look so guilty, but then you find out years later, it was actually some random stranger who committed the murder and the husband had nothing to do with it. He may not have anything to do with the murder, but he had a lot to hide (mistress, drug habit, illegal business etc)

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 4:59 AM

The news said it was voluntary, r21.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 5:02 AM

They were not married, and lived in separate homes. She purchased a new home in May. Her family is religious and she got pregnant after not knowing the guy very long, so it may be that they let her family think they were getting married when they had no plans. The police aren't telling much, only that it is a missing persons case, so it is difficult to know what is really going on. Her mother posted this to FB yesterday:

[quote]We are asking yet again, PLEASE STOP THE SPECULATION. Everything that is pertinent to assist in helping us find Kelsey is in the Press Conference video. All other information the family has the right to keep private. We will all be very ashamed of ourselves if we discover that some other reason, other than the conjectures being stated, turn out to be the cause of Kelsey's disappearance.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 5:32 AM

[quote] We will all be very ashamed of ourselves if we discover that some other reason, other than the conjectures being stated, turn out to be the cause of Kelsey's disappearance.

No, we won't. There is a lot about this that seems odd. The mother also made this same plea in an interview I saw on the news this morning: stop speculating and spread her picture around.

She called her mother that morning for a recipe; she was at the Safeway shopping with the kid (so she must have been planning to cook or bake something); and she dropped the kid off at the dad's house. Where was she eating Thanksgiving dinner? Did she not have plans to either make dinner or go somewhere? Why, in the middle of the day, drop the kid off with the boyfriend? Wasn't he going to be with her -- and the kid -- wherever she went for dinner?

Yes, we're going to speculate, because not a lot of this adds up or makes much sense.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2018 12:26 PM

How old is the bf? I didn't see that in any of the articles. And yes, when was she last seen? On surveillance or by the bf? Yeah this is weird, I imagine it was him and it's another case of the parents being pissy that people are speculating even though people are asked to help. Or is she a Sherry Papini and the bf knows that?

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2018 2:55 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 14, 2018 6:30 PM

The most crucial evidence, his penis size, is right under their noses, but they are ignoring it!

by Anonymousreply 27December 14, 2018 6:42 PM

I don't get why there are 57 threads (being conservative in my estimate) about Chris Watts, but next to nothing about this dude.

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2018 6:52 PM

[quote]Dropping the kid off on Thanksgiving Day and them not sharing a meal together?

Cops found an empty packet of THRIVE in the fiance's car.

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2018 7:09 PM

Same, R28.

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2018 7:15 PM

Agreed r28 and r30. And the guy had 3 weeks, what could they possibly find now?

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2018 7:20 PM

Anothergash bites the dust!

by Anonymousreply 32December 14, 2018 7:27 PM

After a big national story like the Chris Watts murder, the next guy who plans to get rid of his wife/kids must be very stupid or very confident or completely innocent. He must realize that most people are gonna associate the Watts situation with him and every move he makes will be suspect.

by Anonymousreply 33December 14, 2018 7:28 PM

He killed her of course.

He picked the kid up at her home that day. Today cops are searching her house. Maybe she didn"t want him to take the kid and things went south from there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 14, 2018 7:36 PM

Seriously guys, where are the Frauen when you need them? I think they are still resting up from that last CW thread. Come on in ladies, you've had enough cradling time. Get to sleuthing.

by Anonymousreply 35December 14, 2018 7:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2018 7:43 PM

Officials are due to give an update on the case on Friday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2018 7:47 PM

Of course he did it.

by Anonymousreply 38December 14, 2018 8:00 PM

He did it, duh. She was probably pressuring him to get married, he feels pressured. What to do but kill the bitch?

by Anonymousreply 39December 14, 2018 8:27 PM

He is not physically attractive.

by Anonymousreply 40December 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Police made a public plea Friday for the fiance of missing mom Kelsey Berreth to sit down for questioning with investigators.

- DM

by Anonymousreply 41December 14, 2018 10:55 PM

He won't. He's lawyered up.

He must have dumped well out into the beautiful countryside around Woodland Park.

by Anonymousreply 42December 14, 2018 11:48 PM

The difference between this and the Chris Watts case that makes people not so interested: 1) guy is not cute 2) no major social media presence, those Shanann Thrive videos were a goldmine. This guy probably did it, but he had weeks to dispose of the body, he probably fed it to the cattle or acid disintegration so she will never be found.

by Anonymousreply 43December 15, 2018 12:36 AM

To cattle? .

by Anonymousreply 44December 15, 2018 1:04 AM

Why was Safeway open on Thanksgiving Day?

by Anonymousreply 45December 15, 2018 5:20 AM

The baby daddy is indeed hot.

by Anonymousreply 46December 15, 2018 5:21 AM

[quote]The most crucial evidence, his penis size, is right under their noses, but they are ignoring it!

Let's not hope that was the murder weapon, lest Colorado be targeted by a Caftan Brigade caravan.

by Anonymousreply 47December 15, 2018 5:27 AM

What is Thrive?

by Anonymousreply 48December 15, 2018 5:33 AM

These websleuths threads are always weird. Yup, another suburban white guy killed his wife. Whoopdeedoo.

by Anonymousreply 49December 15, 2018 7:29 AM

GAY HOOK-UP gone wrong? I'm unsure as this guy isn't Datalounge "HOT"

by Anonymousreply 50December 15, 2018 9:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51December 15, 2018 7:00 PM

R45, all the grocery stores where I live were open Thanksgiving day. They do a brisk business too, I sent my partner out for chopped pecans that morning and he said Wegmans was packed.

by Anonymousreply 52December 15, 2018 7:11 PM

More from the Daily Beast. Kelsey's aunt says Frazee was her "ex" and they broke up on Thanksgiving Day. And now the cops are searching Frazee's 35-acre ranch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53December 15, 2018 8:14 PM

r51 see r41.

by Anonymousreply 54December 15, 2018 9:22 PM

Why do these Assholes always think they are going to get away with it??

by Anonymousreply 55December 15, 2018 10:21 PM

I read that he took the child with him to police station, very strategic. Cops can't get aggressive with questioning with child present and child can cause distractions, he can later blame the distractions for anything he says that may be incriminating. Cunning.

Aunt now says he was an "ex" fiance? Duh, current fiances don't spend Thanksgiving apart when they live in the same town and she has no local family.

I don't think a body will be recovered, he had too much time. Wonder how long it takes to get an arrest, any guesses?

by Anonymousreply 56December 16, 2018 1:46 AM

Guessing that Frazee took a chance and drove to Idaho, made the cell phone calls, then ditched the phone and drove back to Colorado. Probably with the little kid and mostly under cover of darkness.

by Anonymousreply 57December 16, 2018 3:14 AM

If he did drive to Idaho, then there are a billion places he could have dumped the body where it will never be found. Like, the entire state of Wyoming.

Not many humans there, plenty of coyotes and vultures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 16, 2018 7:06 AM

Was he inspired by Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 59December 16, 2018 9:44 AM

You can't count on local authorities to figure this out. Fraus and sleuths needed.

by Anonymousreply 60December 16, 2018 5:48 PM

Its the boyfriend. Duh

by Anonymousreply 61December 16, 2018 6:17 PM

He's a hell of a lot smarter than Chris Watts, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 62December 16, 2018 6:26 PM

this was my trigger from the very beginning. She dropped her very very young daughter off and TEN DAYS later her mother reported her missing. No mother drops a child that young ANYWHERE without contact on a daily basis unless she is strung out and she doesn't look the type. He didn't wonder why she didn't come back for the child, call about the child etc. If he didn't do it someone he knows did.

by Anonymousreply 63December 16, 2018 8:17 PM

no r63, he didn't wonder that at all since he killed her and knew she wouldn't be back.

by Anonymousreply 64December 16, 2018 8:19 PM

It's all very strange. (1) He didn't think there was anything wrong?; (2) her work wasn't curious about where she was and why she hadn't shown up?; (3) her family hadn't heard from her in 10 days and they waited that long to find out where she might be?; and (4) What about friends? Maybe she wasn't close to family and friends, but that seems odd as well.

At this point he's the most likely suspect.

by Anonymousreply 65December 16, 2018 9:01 PM

He did it. At least he didn’t kill the kid.

by Anonymousreply 66December 16, 2018 9:16 PM

I’m following it in the FB groups but half-heartedly. It’s not half as interesting to me as the Watts case.

I think they’re gonna nail the fiancé.

by Anonymousreply 67December 16, 2018 9:21 PM

Another case of "why don't these guys just walk away if they don't want to be with the woman anymore?" He must have big ones if he kills his partner in the same month that the whole world is scrutinizing the Chris Watts case and men are under the spotlight for "random" disappearances of their significant other. Is this motivated by him wanting sole custody of his kid? I hope it seemed worth it when his ass is locked up for capital murder.

by Anonymousreply 68December 16, 2018 9:31 PM

The Daily Beast story at r53 says Frazee was having financial problems with his ranch. Maybe he snapped from the double whammy of being dumped and looming child support.

by Anonymousreply 69December 16, 2018 9:56 PM

I really don’t get why this particular guy didn’t just walk - they weren’t married. If he’s worried about losing the kid, maybe he should realize that, in the social media and Internet/mobile phone era, someone will always have you or your victim on film. Visits twice a week > visits from jail. And male partners are the first person looked at in any missing female case.

by Anonymousreply 70December 16, 2018 9:59 PM

Maybe it was a unpremeditated murder. They got into a fight, he killed her in a fit of rage, then dumped her somewhere. I wonder if his car can be tracked.

by Anonymousreply 71December 16, 2018 10:03 PM

It’s almost always about money and male toxicity towards woman.

I worked with a woman who had four kids and her ex was nuts. She said she never pressed himfor child support for fear he’d do something

by Anonymousreply 72December 16, 2018 10:04 PM

[quote]If he did drive to Idaho, then there are a billion places he could have dumped the body where it will never be found. Like, the entire state of Wyoming.

Not many humans there, plenty of coyotes and vultures.

Looks like you're right:

(WOODLAND PARK, Colo.) — Authorities completed digging on the Colorado property owned by Kelsey Berreth’s fiance Sunday, the second day police searched for evidence of the missing mom at the home.

The Woodland Park Police Department did not say whether anything was found on Patrick Frazee’s property but confirmed that Berreth, who was last seen on Thanksgiving Day, has still not been located.

On Saturday, police announced that an anonymous donor is offering $25,000 for information leading to the safe return of the new mom. She was last seen on surveillance video at a Safeway grocery store on Nov. 22 with her 1-year-old daughter. Frazee, told police he later saw Berreth to pick up their daughter...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 16, 2018 11:46 PM

"Another case of "why don't these guys just walk away if they don't want to be with the woman anymore?""

They have a child together, which means he could never get her out of his life as long as she was alive. If he did it, I presume the motive included not wanting to spend his life seeing his ex or fighting over money with her. Because nobody ever said that shared custody is easy or fun for the parents, but if that's what it takes for the child to maintain a relationship with both parents then that's what the courts push for, and if the don't like it, then tough shit you shoulda kept your pants on.

But yeah, the likeliest scenario is that he did it shortly after they broke up. That's not an absolute, but if he didn't call the police after she failed to pick the baby up after DAYS then there's something seriously wrong with him.

by Anonymousreply 74December 17, 2018 5:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 18, 2018 12:25 AM

OK, I actually just read the article I posted (I know) and this cunt hits horses. That's enough evidence for me. Let him die a slow death in the same cell as Watts.

by Anonymousreply 76December 18, 2018 12:48 AM

Reddit thread points out that fresh cinnamon rolls were found in the woman's house. Unless she was unusually forgetful this shows that she didn't leave on a trip to see her family in ID despite what her ex-finance supposedly claims.

Red Flag that he didn't acknowledge a conscientious mother would have called at least once each day to check up on her baby, despite obvious tension between the 2 bio parents.

Real Red Flag that ex-fiance never called police to report concerns of a change in baby mom's usual behavior/practices. Makes him look very guilty even if he's 100% innocent.

by Anonymousreply 77December 18, 2018 2:10 AM

He is unattractive, abuses animals and potential murderer? If he were hot, and had nudes we could forgive the potential murder, but the other two? Time to hog tie him and let the horses trample him.

by Anonymousreply 78December 18, 2018 3:43 AM

So nothing new on this case, wonder if they will ever find her body. He clearly is a better planner and more organized than Chris Watts.

by Anonymousreply 79December 20, 2018 4:49 PM

R79, Websleuths' poster claims he's a control freak and from a LE-related family.

by Anonymousreply 80December 20, 2018 4:59 PM

Oh wow, didn't know he was LE related, that makes BIG difference.

by Anonymousreply 81December 20, 2018 5:07 PM

R81, Didn't want to read 51 pages of Websleuths but a couple of the early posts on the thread mention family connections to LE in some way.

by Anonymousreply 82December 20, 2018 5:12 PM

What's LE?

by Anonymousreply 83December 20, 2018 5:20 PM

R83, LE = Law enforcement.

by Anonymousreply 84December 20, 2018 5:28 PM

Oh, thanks R84.

by Anonymousreply 85December 20, 2018 6:04 PM

I keep checking the status of this poor woman on Twitter and there's nothing new, yet.

by Anonymousreply 86December 20, 2018 6:08 PM

Yeah, he totally did it. Like that Utah guy, Powell something, that eventually killed himself with his kids when he blew up his house.

He claimed the wife left around Christmas and never came back, but he went on a weird one day camping trip with his two young sons in very cold temperatures. Yeah, totally believable. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 87December 20, 2018 6:38 PM

She inherited her mom's ugly pig nose. It resembles the Twilight Zone episode masks.

by Anonymousreply 88December 20, 2018 7:12 PM

Shocking ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 21, 2018 2:41 PM

Why aren't there any photos of him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 21, 2018 2:44 PM

The woman with the long grey hair looks like she’s got her hands behind her back too - is that his Mom?

by Anonymousreply 91December 21, 2018 2:47 PM

Jebus... it's almost always the husband or boyfriend. Not shocking though.

by Anonymousreply 92December 21, 2018 2:50 PM

His mother got arrested too.

by Anonymousreply 93December 21, 2018 2:56 PM

Hope they’ve got the goods to get a conviction.

by Anonymousreply 94December 21, 2018 2:56 PM

They must have found some kind of evidence if the arrested both of them.

by Anonymousreply 95December 21, 2018 2:57 PM

Hopefully the mom will flip on sonny.

by Anonymousreply 96December 21, 2018 3:01 PM

Was this a Norman Bates and MOTHER situation?

by Anonymousreply 97December 21, 2018 3:19 PM

Where are you getting that his mother was arrested? From a picture? No one is saying that in the media reports.

by Anonymousreply 98December 21, 2018 3:21 PM

Mom was probably in the house when the murder was committed and never said anything to the police. So now she's an accessory to the murder. And yeah, he took the phone and drove north in order to show evidence that Kelsey was traveling. His mom probably knew about that, as well. And ever notice how in so many of these cases the people involved are called the "fiancé" whether or not they actually were? It's to make the relationship look closer than it actually was, as in how could someone possibly kill their fiancé?! They were in love, after all, and going to get married! Sympathy move.

by Anonymousreply 99December 21, 2018 3:22 PM

Oh. I got it from r93. Anyone watching the press conference?

by Anonymousreply 100December 21, 2018 3:23 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 21, 2018 4:25 PM

Yes r101 -- it's uncanny

by Anonymousreply 102December 21, 2018 4:31 PM

He's innocent. The police just don't have any good leads. He'll be released soon.

by Anonymousreply 103December 21, 2018 4:36 PM

r103 = OJ Simpson

by Anonymousreply 104December 21, 2018 4:37 PM

R104 = Kenneth Starr

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2018 4:38 PM

Wasn't the mother disabled and living with her son? I thought it was weird they weren't living under the same roof with a young daughter, I bet the mother is a nightmare and probably pleased the son killed her, as no woman would be good enough for her sonny boy.

by Anonymousreply 106December 21, 2018 4:39 PM

Mom will take the fall to get Junior off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2018 4:41 PM

Looks like a live feed for some conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2018 4:42 PM

Police Chief said charges were "First Degree Murder AND solicitation for murder".

by Anonymousreply 109December 21, 2018 4:43 PM

Hope they find the body soon.

by Anonymousreply 110December 21, 2018 4:58 PM

I'm glad the baby wasn't harmed.

by Anonymousreply 111December 21, 2018 5:01 PM

r111 Yes and the baby will be with her family now.

by Anonymousreply 112December 21, 2018 5:05 PM

Wonder what the motive was... I'm not a good sleuth.

by Anonymousreply 113December 21, 2018 5:07 PM

r113 Either

1. Another man/woman

2. Life insurance

Or a combo of 1 and 2

by Anonymousreply 114December 21, 2018 5:09 PM

The motive was she was pressuring him to get married and he didn't wanna.

by Anonymousreply 115December 21, 2018 5:12 PM

So... Walking away isn't an option anymore? Sheesh...

by Anonymousreply 116December 21, 2018 5:15 PM

I heard she wanted to break up with him and I assume he took the kid because she was going to move.

by Anonymousreply 117December 21, 2018 5:17 PM

[quote]The motive was she was pressuring him to get married and he didn't wanna.

Or perhaps she wanted to leave him. When there's domestic violence, that's when it can escalate to murder.

by Anonymousreply 118December 21, 2018 5:20 PM

Link to latest info on Websleuths with police statement. There's evidence "fiance" visited local waste treatment facility. Mother lived with the man arrested and is suspected of having knowledge of the crime at some point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 21, 2018 5:23 PM

Women wanting to leave (which is the right thing to do), in a abusive relationship... it's the most dangerous time.

by Anonymousreply 120December 21, 2018 5:23 PM

R117 Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 121December 21, 2018 5:24 PM

From my Websleuths link above, "her mom said he had financial issues because the price of cattle have dropped... now we have solicitation of murder..." via the "fiance's" cousin. So the perp tried to/or actually hired a 3rd party. Didn't want to be sued for child support payments until his baby daughter turns 18?

by Anonymousreply 122December 21, 2018 5:28 PM

". . . We see a first degree murder charge. Because "aggravating circumstances" like premeditation.. . The solicitation charge sure screams of premeditation."

From my Websleuths link above.

by Anonymousreply 123December 21, 2018 5:33 PM

Stupid heartless guy. He totally think he can get swayed with it? He’s no mrs something of Denver .

by Anonymousreply 124December 21, 2018 5:34 PM

So what's the bottom line, what do we think+ the Mother is involved? What was the motive?

by Anonymousreply 125December 21, 2018 5:40 PM

Has that gay guy who claims to have slept with Chris Watts claimed to have slept with this rancher guy yet?

by Anonymousreply 126December 21, 2018 5:41 PM

Sounds like she got knocked up pretty fast and didn't know him well, he liked to abuse his horses and was likely a sicko that Mother doted over. She had her own career and moved into her own home, I think he couldn't control her so he got rid of her.

He wasn't cute like Chris Watts so he won't get any sympathy or money in his commissary account.

by Anonymousreply 127December 21, 2018 5:55 PM

A boy's best friend is his mother.

by Anonymousreply 128December 21, 2018 5:57 PM

R127, Don't know if she ever lived in his home, especially considering his mother lived with him. Likely she wanted to move out-of-state to have her relatives assist in caring for her daughter, and he didn't want to be involved in a financial custody dispute. He sounds super controlling and entitled.

by Anonymousreply 129December 21, 2018 6:02 PM

Nancy Grace is covering the breaking news details on her podcast. I knew the second I saw a photo of the guy.

by Anonymousreply 130December 21, 2018 6:05 PM

Sorry, I assumed his mother was arrested too since she was escorted to a police van wearing handcuffs. Now it just says she has left the property too, so probably not charged with anything...yet.

by Anonymousreply 131December 21, 2018 7:03 PM

Fiancé and his mother were apprehended as they were about to drive away from their property. The police just cut the locks on the gate to their place and drove right up to the car and arrested them without incident. Didn’t get very far now did they. Wonder if they knew that would be the day and they were headed to Mexico as a last ditch effort to remain free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132December 21, 2018 7:12 PM

The Daily Mail (I know) says he was arrested and she is detained but not yet charged.

by Anonymousreply 133December 21, 2018 7:45 PM

^ And the DM also revealed that the mother actually owns the ranch and the son merely runs it. She also owns other property in the area.

by Anonymousreply 134December 21, 2018 7:49 PM

If the mother wasn't aware that her darling son was planning to kill his babymomma rather than pay child support, the probably figured it out when said babymomma supposedly just left the baby with him and didn't get in touch. As everyone here has said, no young mother does that. Who knows if he ever told her what he'd done, but she has undoubtedly been less than perfectly honest with the police and it looks like they're putting pressure on her as she was the closest person to the crime. Whether she saw the murder or not, she's going to be a valuable witness, but one who won't testify unless she's afraid for her own welfare.

Because yeah. If the typical devoted mother finds that her son has murder his babymomma and is keeping the baby, she'll hope he gets away with it. If he does, she keeps her son and grandchild. If he's arrested and convicted, she loses both. Human beings are selfish bitches.

by Anonymousreply 135December 21, 2018 8:01 PM

Websleuths shows evidence LE believe the murder occurred in the deceased's home on Tgiving day, and that it was definitely premeditated. Her phone was verified to be in ID and they've narrowed down its location. Also that 2 men dropped materials at a waste management facility in CO for the perp. Likely either they or someone else at that business had come forward with a statement of suspicious activity.

by Anonymousreply 136December 21, 2018 8:25 PM

Funny, I was in the Coast Guard with a guy with that last name - Frazee. He was kicked out because he surfed for kiddie porn on the web while at his duty station. Twice.

by Anonymousreply 137December 21, 2018 9:36 PM

Were Lesbian aliens involved? I'm just asking questions here.

by Anonymousreply 138December 21, 2018 9:52 PM

"Alien" as in from outer space, r138?

by Anonymousreply 139December 21, 2018 9:55 PM

A woman on another forum stated that if her family ever finds fresh baked cinnamon rolls at her home and she’s not there, they should assume she’s dead...

by Anonymousreply 140December 21, 2018 10:18 PM

12/27 was the date initially scheduled well in advance for a custody hearing between the 2 biological parents of the little girl. We know that the accused has had complaints against him for abusing his dogs and horses. Since the baby's mother was financially secure, and could have moved out of the area to be nearer to her relatives for additional childcare assistance, perhaps this was a contributing factor that led the perp to commit premeditated murder.

Linked is the newest Websleuths thread for additional info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 22, 2018 12:56 AM

One has to wonder what she did to make him so angry.

by Anonymousreply 142December 22, 2018 1:09 AM

Probably something outrageous like standing up as an independent and strong woman fighting for her child against a damaged sadist with a controlling narcissistic mother, r142.

by Anonymousreply 143December 22, 2018 1:37 AM

I don't believe she could legally take the child out of state without his consent. I'm scared to ask, but how was he an animal abuser? How old is he?

by Anonymousreply 144December 22, 2018 1:53 AM

Momma’s boy with anger mgmt issues, oh dear

by Anonymousreply 145December 22, 2018 2:18 AM

Anyone have a link to Frazee’s YouTube channel?

by Anonymousreply 146December 22, 2018 2:24 AM

“One has to wonder what she did to make him so angry.”

Most men are mentally ill. She probably looked at him. Or didn’t look at him .

by Anonymousreply 147December 22, 2018 2:31 AM

She looked like Meri from Sister Wives, and she dated an asshole too. Poor thing, some women only get one shot to date a piece of shit, others date them their whole lives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 22, 2018 2:39 AM

It’s a very strange story. It seems that she met him as soon as she moved to the area and got pregnant quickly. Jesus god, the way people do things backwards.

I operate under the assumption that most men do not want children and if they do, they certainly don’t want to have to take care of them. It’s pretty rare to find a man who does. They want to sperminate women, but leave directly after.

It’s a dangerous game, trying to get one of these guys tied down with a baby. They resent it.

by Anonymousreply 149December 22, 2018 2:46 AM

[quote]I operate under the assumption that most men do not want children and if they do, they certainly don’t want to have to take care of them.

That's only the case when the woman steals the guys sperm so she has an excuse to not work.

by Anonymousreply 150December 22, 2018 6:39 AM

Since this creep killed the woman but kept the baby, I don't think this is a case of a man resenting fatherhood or being "trapped". I think he wanted control over the baby, as many abusers do, and he killed her when she tried to get away from him and limit or end the contact between him and the child.

Well, at least the child is going to be safe from him from now on, or will be if he's convicted.

by Anonymousreply 151December 22, 2018 6:54 AM

[quote]It’s a dangerous game, trying to get one of these guys tied down with a baby. They resent it.

That does not sound like at all what happened. This woman seemed pretty independent and the guy was, as r151 points out, a control freak. Sorry if that doesn’t fit your victim shaming narrative.

by Anonymousreply 152December 22, 2018 7:32 AM

[quote]I operate under the assumption that most men do not want children and if they do, they certainly don’t want to have to take care of them. It’s pretty rare to find a man who does.

Why, because a couple of psychopaths each year kill the mothers of their children? While millions of dads don't? "Most men" don't think or act in any way like these animals. You are a moron.

by Anonymousreply 153December 22, 2018 11:23 AM

She had everything he didn't. Good looks, a good job, nice family. She just made a really bad choice with that creep.

If his motive was not to pay child support, he would've killed the baby too. Otherwise, if he got away with it, he would have had to raise the kid himself.....and that isn't cheap. It costs much more than a few hundred dollars a month in support. Maybe he and his evil mother planned to sell the baby.

by Anonymousreply 154December 22, 2018 11:34 AM

Wow, I touched a nerve. Kelsey did not deserve to be murdered, okay? Yes, this murderer sounds like a rage-filled control freak who killed Kelsey because she wanted to leave him.

You guys are right that Kelsey seemed to be independent and not trying to mooch off of him. Can we agree, though, that making a baby with someone you don’t know well is a gamble? Maybe he seemed okay those first few months, and she thought it was going to be great. Then she realizes he’s a bad guy and she’s tied to him for 18 years. Ooof. Supposedly she broke up with him right before she disappeared.

I find it so hard to believe that he just wanted that baby all to himself, and that’s the motive. I don’t think it’s because he wanted to raise and care for a little baby. The horse-beating, dog-kicking , rageful rancher dude wanted to be in charge of naptimes and potty training full time?

The control freak dudes want custody so they don’t have to pay the mother to take care of their kid (that’s how they see it). They don’t want the woman to “win”. Of course it still costs them money to “raise” the child alone, but they just outsource the actual care. Sounds like his mother got that job.

Which brings me to his mother. There’s a whole lot going on there...

by Anonymousreply 155December 22, 2018 12:06 PM

But is he hot???

by Anonymousreply 156December 22, 2018 12:34 PM

^ you be the judge of that r156

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 22, 2018 1:11 PM

I knew a woman at work, whose daughter was murdered by her baby's father. It was horrible. He was an abusive rotten thug. Lived in his mother's house at the time. The woman's daughter had broken up with him before the baby was born because he used to beat her and could not keep a job, yet he always seemed to have money.

She was living with her mother and step father, the baby was 18 months old, and she was out with friends and ran into him. She started teasing him in public, about giving her some money for his son, and he said something like, "sure come over tomorrow and I'll have something for you."

Her mother told her not to go. She was to call the minute she left, and she should not stay more than a few minutes, don't go alone, etc. Well when they had not heard from her, they went by and no one answered. The next day he claimed he hadn't seen her at all. She never showed up.

Two days passed. They waited outside his house util he left, called the cops to say a crime was being committed, that someone was being held against their will. They broke in and found her daughter dead, in the basement. Beaten to a pulp and bound with duct tape. It was just horrible.

by Anonymousreply 158December 22, 2018 2:03 PM

Oh God R158. I can't imagine a situation like that, where the guy is clearly a nightmare while you're pregnant and NOT getting an abortion. Having a kid ties you to a person for LIFE. Ladies, you can always have another baby

by Anonymousreply 159December 22, 2018 2:52 PM

But my religion and/or values!

by Anonymousreply 160December 22, 2018 3:05 PM

"Can we agree, though, that making a baby with someone you don’t know well is a gamble?"

Oh God, yes!

Although, of course, having a baby with someone you've known for years is also a gamble. Look at Shannen Watts, Lacey Peterson, etc.

by Anonymousreply 161December 22, 2018 3:06 PM

There's no guarantees in life, and sometimes these psychos hide their evil ways well. The girl in my story, R158, wanted the baby. It happens. She wasn't the first girl to hook up with a monster, get pregnant and want to keep the baby. I felt so bad for the mother. It destroyed her to find her daughter like that. Especially since she knew how evil he was. I guess no one ever thought he'd actually kill her. Apparently he'd beat her before. I never get why any man or woman would continue to be around an abusive, violent man.

by Anonymousreply 162December 22, 2018 4:20 PM

He looks a little like Luke Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 163December 22, 2018 4:40 PM

Yes, R163, I think so too.

by Anonymousreply 164December 22, 2018 5:02 PM

A couple, r153?

Um, more like three a day...and that’s just in the US.

by Anonymousreply 165December 22, 2018 5:06 PM

In Putin Russia, baby murder you!

by Anonymousreply 166December 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Who"s hotter, Patrick Frazee or Chris Watts?

by Anonymousreply 167December 22, 2018 5:33 PM

One is hot, one is not.

by Anonymousreply 168December 22, 2018 5:36 PM

I bet Frazee would be alright if he had a better haircut. He's gotta be taller than Chris, and Chris will be fat again anyday now.

by Anonymousreply 169December 22, 2018 5:39 PM

One is solvent, one is not.

by Anonymousreply 170December 22, 2018 5:40 PM

I need to see a shirtless pic of Frazee before I make my decision.

by Anonymousreply 171December 22, 2018 5:41 PM

[quote]Reddit thread points out that fresh cinnamon rolls were found in the woman's house.

OF COURSE, it did.

I still can’t determine if this is a GAY COVER UP. DL?

by Anonymousreply 172December 22, 2018 6:51 PM

I need to see a dick pic of Frazee before I make my decision.

by Anonymousreply 173December 22, 2018 8:07 PM

What is the cinnamon roll thing all about?

by Anonymousreply 174December 22, 2018 9:06 PM

I second r174.

by Anonymousreply 175December 22, 2018 9:13 PM

R174, According to Reddit, the victim's brother while doing "a welfare check" noticed that she had made cinnamon rolls Tgiving day and had left at least 2 out on the kitchen counter. Her ex initially claimed she had left her baby with him, saying she was going on a road trip to visit relatives. That's his excuse of why he hadn't notified LE when she didn't call or come by to pick up her baby daughter even after several days.

Reddit posters state that no one leaves freshly baked cinnamon rolls behind while going on a trip of several days whether by car or by private plane.

by Anonymousreply 176December 22, 2018 9:14 PM

Thanks R176. Her brother is right. No one would do that. Fresh baked rolls get stale within hours. They were probably cooling when he came over and killed her.

by Anonymousreply 177December 23, 2018 2:24 AM

Or maybe she just felt fat and decided to leave them there while she played with herself in the shower. Haven't any of you left pizza out on the counter, knowing it would go bad, because you didn't want to be tempted to eat the rest of it?

by Anonymousreply 178December 23, 2018 2:35 AM

^No. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 179December 23, 2018 3:07 AM

Why are all the men in Colorado such bloodthirsty maniacs?

by Anonymousreply 180December 23, 2018 3:09 AM

All men are bloodthirsty maniacs.

by Anonymousreply 181December 23, 2018 3:16 AM

R178, Her ex told LE, when initially questioned about why he wasn't concerned his baby moma hadn't called to check up on their little daughter even after several days had passed, that she had traveled to another state to see her relatives for Tgiving. If that were true then why didn't she bring the freshly baked cinnamon roles as a snack? No one would leave them on the counter to get stale. Even if she didn't want to eat them herself they'd make a nice gift.

Also her vehicles were still in the driveway, as reported by her very observant neighbors, and no one else came to pick her up. Her ex blocked her red truck with his vehicle, as he usually did when picking up the baby girl.

by Anonymousreply 182December 23, 2018 3:17 AM

R179 must be naturally thin and can't understand how people with weight problems think.

by Anonymousreply 183December 23, 2018 3:23 AM

I’d say, applying full logic and probability - if you’re a dimwitted Frau with a gayfaced sleazebag husband and you live in Colorado you should hitch your hoopskirt and depart the cotillion as fast as hell.

In the wise words of the Beverly Hillbillies “Californy is the place ya oughta be!”

by Anonymousreply 184December 23, 2018 3:23 AM

He probably saw the Chris Watts saga on the news and knew it would be pressing his luck to kill the kid too.

by Anonymousreply 185December 23, 2018 3:26 AM

R183, I would think she made the extra 2 cinnamon rolls for breakfast the day after Tgiving. Perhaps she had planned on going out to dinner with a local friend Thurs pm, after her ex picked up their daughter. Who knows, her new friend could have asked to spend the night.

by Anonymousreply 186December 23, 2018 3:34 AM

Were they Let's Roll Cinnamon Rolls?

by Anonymousreply 187December 23, 2018 3:53 AM

Imagine being the defense lawyer and having to deal with the cinnamon rolls mystery.

by Anonymousreply 188December 23, 2018 4:18 AM

R184. Except Cali is the developing world Colorado has a higher standard of living than both California and her home state. But she still dead.

by Anonymousreply 189December 23, 2018 4:26 AM

Witness for the Prosecution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 23, 2018 4:32 AM

But they really are r190, such a stupid fucking mistake to make. Of course he shouldn't have left those out, it made it look like she was interrupted and killed at home. He should have thrown them away and taken one of her cars. It's just like the McStay family in San Diego who disappeared and it really seemed like they had fled to Mexico except the state of their house suggested they had been interrupted while eating something, popcorn, I think. And it turns out they were, they were murdered at home. The guy moved their car and everything but that one little oddity never made sense.

by Anonymousreply 191December 23, 2018 4:40 AM

I would have eaten the cinnamon rolls on my way to make it look like she went to Idaho, if I were him.

by Anonymousreply 192December 23, 2018 4:44 AM

They weren’t gluten free so he wouldn’t touch them.

That’s how they roll in Colorado.

by Anonymousreply 193December 23, 2018 4:46 AM

I hope the little girl was worth it and not a flirtatious little troublemaker like mine was!

by Anonymousreply 194December 23, 2018 4:54 AM

OhmyGODDD....this thread is cracking me the FUCK UP. Those cinnamon rolls are so good tho.

by Anonymousreply 195December 23, 2018 9:06 AM

[quote]Imagine being the defense lawyer and having to deal with the cinnamon rolls mystery.

Stupid shit like this is exactly what defense attorneys are for. So they can distract the jurors with theories on how freshly baked pastries lead to first degree murder!

by Anonymousreply 196December 23, 2018 9:12 AM

Lol, R188! Your post reminds me of those hilariously bad—but very popular—“Murder She Baked” mystery movies on the Hallmark Channel!

R190, you are the fucking *best*! I literally could not stop laughing out loud after reading your post; practically crying over here 😂

by Anonymousreply 197December 23, 2018 10:25 AM

Okay, bitches, you’ve convinced me!

It’s clear who needs to be assigned to this case so that it can finally be blown wide open...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198December 23, 2018 12:16 PM

Okay, and “witness” for the prosecution? Are we even sure this little psycho *has* an alibi?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 23, 2018 12:25 PM

This might be taking my American literature degree too seriously, but the cinnamon rolls clue reminds me of the 1917 short story “A Jury of Her Peers” in which two wives accompanying their husbands (who are the local sheriff and deputy’s wives) to a crime scene, use clues left in the kitchen to finger the wife as the killer of a local farmer. The men don’t think to de-code the “domestic scene in disarray” angle and end up keeping silent about the woman’s guilt out of understanding and a kind of sisterhood.

The story was later turned into a live-action short that was nominated for an Academy Award in 1980.

by Anonymousreply 200December 23, 2018 12:35 PM

Interesting story, R200! Thanks for sharing...

by Anonymousreply 201December 23, 2018 12:42 PM

R201, it’s called “A Jury of Her Peers” by Susan Glaspell (I forgot to include the author’s name above). It was based on the real-life 1900 murder of an Iowa man named John Hossack.

by Anonymousreply 202December 23, 2018 12:50 PM

She should have gone to Cinnabon

by Anonymousreply 203December 23, 2018 12:57 PM

When ever I leave town, I make sure the perishables are discarded and I take out the trash. I never leave food on the table or counter. He should have moved her car, and taken out the trash. So simple.

by Anonymousreply 204December 23, 2018 1:21 PM

R203, She should have made these healthier cinnamon rolls instead. The amount of frosting used is adjustable too

R191, She had very observant/bored/nosy neighbors who would have seen him drive away in her vehicle, a distinctly out of character practice. He always blocked her vehicle with his when he visited her, to pick up his young daughter, as reported by the eagle-eye neighbor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205December 23, 2018 1:25 PM

Why are neighbors in Colorado so fucking nosy?

by Anonymousreply 206December 23, 2018 1:28 PM

R206, Nothing to do with the state in which you live. As a single woman with a baby she could have purposely, or even coincidentally, bought a house with extra layers of security protection via her neighbors extremely watchful eyes. I know in every single place I've ever lived you would not believe what my neighbors observe.

by Anonymousreply 207December 23, 2018 1:40 PM

Women should stay away from men, they seem to be killed by them at an alarmingly high rate.

by Anonymousreply 208December 23, 2018 1:43 PM

Creeping us out R197

by Anonymousreply 209December 23, 2018 1:49 PM

" He always blocked her vehicle with his when he visited her, to pick up his young daughter, as reported by the eagle-eye neighbor. "

That's such a creepy little detail. He always blocked her car when seeing her, presumably because he didn't want her to be able to get away from him if he got unpleasant.

Never have sex with someone who blocks your car!

by Anonymousreply 210December 23, 2018 3:55 PM

[quote]She inherited her mom's ugly pig nose. It resembles the Twilight Zone episode masks.

I think she is cute.

by Anonymousreply 211December 23, 2018 5:16 PM

BREAKING! The found her body in a hayloft!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 23, 2018 11:45 PM

^They

by Anonymousreply 213December 23, 2018 11:45 PM

R212 you're a fucking asshole.

If you're going to make insensitive jokes, at least make them funny.

by Anonymousreply 214December 24, 2018 8:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 24, 2018 9:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 24, 2018 9:46 PM

Fuck it. Another bad DM link.

by Anonymousreply 217December 24, 2018 9:47 PM

Federal Super Max : Alcatraz of the Rockies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 24, 2018 9:51 PM

Yep! R208..

by Anonymousreply 219December 24, 2018 9:57 PM

[quote]Or maybe she just felt fat and decided to leave them there while she played with herself in the shower. Haven't any of you left pizza out on the counter, knowing it would go bad, because you didn't want to be tempted to eat the rest of it?

Wtf is wrong with you?!?

by Anonymousreply 220December 26, 2018 8:33 AM

Who're the humourless cunts @ R209 & R214?

by Anonymousreply 221December 26, 2018 8:40 AM

R189 Other than murderous braus, it seems. California is safer,at least as long as Scot Peterson stays locked up and pulling up to the bumper in white, brown and black limousines for the forseeable future.

by Anonymousreply 222December 26, 2018 9:27 AM

R220 what's life like in your bubble?

by Anonymousreply 223December 26, 2018 1:26 PM

Is the child with Kelsey's mother now or still in "protective custody"? I hope Kelsey's mother got her grand daughter back for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 224December 26, 2018 8:12 PM

So I'm "in a bubble" because I don't deliberately leave fatty food out of the fridge so that it will spoil and I won't be tempted to eat it?

Wow. Just, wow.

by Anonymousreply 225December 28, 2018 11:24 AM

Fat bubble...

by Anonymousreply 226December 28, 2018 1:10 PM

For R224: Kelsey's parents have been granted temporary custody of the child.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227December 28, 2018 4:50 PM

Thanks r227.

by Anonymousreply 228December 28, 2018 5:13 PM

Colorado is a dangerous state for frau's disappearing right and left.

by Anonymousreply 229December 28, 2018 5:17 PM

In relistening to the DA's comments at the second press conference, and in reference to what solicitation meant, he said it is a crime to "solicit someone to commit another crime". Attaching that to the charges, it would play out this way: Patrick Frazee is charged with First Degree Murder and Solicitation to Commit First Degree Murder (solicit someone to commit another crime)

by Anonymousreply 230December 28, 2018 5:59 PM

Straight women are the only group on the planet that purposefully brings their greatest predators into their lives.

by Anonymousreply 231December 28, 2018 6:06 PM

And gay men, too, R231, cause it's men that are doing the killing.

by Anonymousreply 232December 28, 2018 6:09 PM

R232, I think it's different. The male/female dynamic gives straight men a sexist power thing that isn't the same as when it's two men. With rare exception, it would be very difficult for one man in a fit of rage to simply strangle another man with his bare hands and succeed. I've seen straight couples where the man could lift the woman up by her throat with one hand if he felt like it. That's just an example but the dynamic is different.

by Anonymousreply 233December 28, 2018 6:20 PM

Tonight on the Datalounge Detective Agency.....The Case of the Missing Frau

by Anonymousreply 234December 29, 2018 3:06 AM

So someone was arrested for sending the fake texts and this idiot has been trying to have her killed for awhile now and a lot of people know this. Another dipshit. What happened to Klaus Von Bulow level wife killers? This new breed are inept.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235January 3, 2019 4:28 PM

Supposedly the perp's mother is now fighting the deceased relatives for custody.

by Anonymousreply 236January 3, 2019 5:16 PM

R235, The following comment is from your link:

....took the police about two seconds to ask the cell phone company for every phone that pinged that tower at the exact same moment...….took them another day or so to see if any of the phones that pinged that tower, ever called or text messaged the fiance's phone...…..They found her, and now her "favor" of texting that company pretending like she was Kelsey will cost her at least 10 years in prison IF SHE DID NOT participate in the murder...….. If she helped with the murder, unless she QUICKLY shows them were the body is and testify against him, she is going away for 25 to life.

by Anonymousreply 237January 3, 2019 5:19 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 3, 2019 10:45 PM

[quote]The Case of the Missing Frau

This woman is hardly a frau.

by Anonymousreply 239January 3, 2019 11:19 PM

Why would his freak mother think she has a prayer of getting custody?

by Anonymousreply 240January 4, 2019 12:34 AM

RIP.

by Anonymousreply 241January 4, 2019 2:55 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 5, 2019 3:43 AM

Oh my god! You guys! I found her twitter. She is a LIAR and narcissist if this feed is anything to go by! She isnt dead at all, she is living it up in Paris! Not the Paris in Texas...THE ONE IN ACTUAL FRANCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 5, 2019 3:49 AM

Her parents just sued him for wrongful death.

by Anonymousreply 244January 5, 2019 4:07 AM

How can they do that if he hasn't yet been found guilty r244?

by Anonymousreply 245January 5, 2019 4:14 AM

On this I think we can all agree: successful murder relies in no small measure on an amount of luck most people just do not have.

by Anonymousreply 246January 5, 2019 4:18 AM

He was the anti-Chris Watts, killed so he could be with a frau with 2 kids.

by Anonymousreply 247January 5, 2019 4:20 AM

I'll never understand straight men. All of this kind of shit just baffles me.

Seriously, what did this Frau do/have to offer that made him throw away everything on her, HER?

by Anonymousreply 248January 5, 2019 4:31 AM

R248, Worse, since he wasn't married to his baby momma he didn't need to go through an expensive divorce. Just walk away and get involved with whomever or another woman.

by Anonymousreply 249January 5, 2019 4:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250January 5, 2019 4:55 AM

R250, His ex was a successful, high earner. Some hets need a woman who'll place them on a pedestal and essentially be a slave to their needs & wants.

by Anonymousreply 251January 5, 2019 5:01 AM

Somebody needs to tell these cavemen that you can’t do this in the 21st century. They will catch you. Just cough up the divorce money and move on.

by Anonymousreply 252January 5, 2019 5:04 AM

Where is Nancy (Dis)Grace when you need her?

by Anonymousreply 253January 5, 2019 5:04 AM

Nancy is busy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254January 5, 2019 6:12 AM

I agree with the opinion that he just wanted complete control, to "win" the kid from her as a way to punish her for wanting to leave him, and then killing her when he realized he was never, ever going to get her back. His mother is probably the one who truly wanted the spawn for the sake of actually raising the spawn.

by Anonymousreply 255January 6, 2019 12:57 AM

Is the nurse pigfrau girlfriend going to be charged as well?

by Anonymousreply 256January 11, 2019 4:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 14, 2019 4:22 PM

So no new news on Kelsey? How sad for her family.

by Anonymousreply 258January 22, 2019 12:55 AM

Potential landfill search...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 22, 2019 3:43 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260February 9, 2019 5:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261February 9, 2019 5:47 AM

Those missing people are so annoying

by Anonymousreply 262February 9, 2019 7:13 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263February 20, 2019 12:15 AM

This guy really is a psycho and so is his mistress.

by Anonymousreply 264February 20, 2019 12:17 AM

Hope he gets the death penalty. What a horrible way to die...

by Anonymousreply 265February 20, 2019 12:19 AM

What about his mom, who he lived with? She has to be an accomplice on some level. The baby’s mom was missing for a month and the baby was living with her and her son. No way she didn’t know something....

by Anonymousreply 266February 20, 2019 12:21 AM

"Hope he gets the death penalty."

Republicans, be gone.

by Anonymousreply 267February 20, 2019 12:45 AM

R242 Is he fucking it or putting a saddle on it? Not that he can’t do both. God knows, I’ve seen enough stump broke horses. But damn, son. Get a prettier one.

by Anonymousreply 268February 20, 2019 12:56 AM

I’m not a Republican, R267. 🤷‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 269February 20, 2019 1:00 AM

According to the Denver Post, Frazee also tried twice to get his girlfriend, Krystal, to kill Kelsey. Once with poison and another time with a metal bar. She couldn't do it. And she didn't run like a bat out of hell? How bad do you have to need a boyfriend?

"A nurse who said she loved Patrick Frazee told investigators he confessed to her that he tied a sweater around fiancée Kelsey Berreth’s face, beat her to death with a baseball bat and burned her body on his ranch, according to gruesome courtroom testimony Tuesday."

"The nurse, Idaho resident Krystal Jean Lee Kenney, told police she watched Frazee pour gas and oil onto the fire as a plastic bag burned away, revealing a “lump” that she believed to be Berreth’s body, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater testified at Frazee’s preliminary hearing in Teller County District Court."

Whole story at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270February 20, 2019 3:22 AM

I have a really strong stomach for this shit, but how horrifying. What kind of thrall did this fucker have over her?

by Anonymousreply 271February 20, 2019 3:34 AM

What an absolutely horrible way to die. And not a quick one I don’t think.

by Anonymousreply 272February 20, 2019 3:46 AM

R265, I agree with you. This guy deserves to die. The girlfriend is also a sick individual and to think she's a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 273February 20, 2019 3:50 AM

Interesting that unlike Watts, this guy spared the kid. Maybe because he knew it was to young to rat him out?

by Anonymousreply 274February 20, 2019 3:53 AM

I expect the American Nurses Association takes a dim view of this sort of behavior. Krystal will get a good talking to.

by Anonymousreply 275February 20, 2019 4:03 AM

r274 Unlike Watts I think he actually wanted the kid. Isn't that why he killed her? So he wouldn't have to share custody?

by Anonymousreply 276February 20, 2019 4:15 AM

I’m actually sorry I read this thread. I may be a wimp, but I won’t be surprised if it gives me nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 277February 20, 2019 4:30 AM

Christ in a bucket of snails - the current girlfriend knows he wants to kill his babymomma rather than share custody, and she doesn't emigrate to Australia and change her name?? She stays with a man who kills his exes?

by Anonymousreply 278February 20, 2019 6:24 AM

So fat fraus doesn’t go to the police and rat him out? If Kelsey somehow knew that this freak wanted to kill her, she most likely would be alive today

She’s as much to blame as Frazee

by Anonymousreply 279February 20, 2019 2:12 PM

WTAF. This shit is as fucked up as it gets.

by Anonymousreply 280February 20, 2019 4:23 PM

This tragic case doesn’t resemble Watts in the least. Kelsey went out of her way to have Frazee and his mother be involved in the baby’s life. Plus, had she sought a legal determination of paternity, she would’ve had to pay Frazee child support. Unlike Chris Watts, this guy wasn’t trapped or on the hook monetarily. He’s just a control-freak evil monster.

The only outstanding questions are 1) where is Kelsey? 2) what in the world caused Frazee’s rodeo queen gf to not go to LE earlier? What the heck was her problem?

by Anonymousreply 281February 20, 2019 5:39 PM

Women, leave Colorado. Your gay husbands/ creepy boyfriends are planning to kill you.

by Anonymousreply 282February 20, 2019 5:41 PM

She has not one but two unfortunate low class names: Krystal Lee.

Colorado does have the death penalty - voters reinstated it in 1977 by a 61% margin, but since then they have had only one execution, a killer rapist who also had two unfortunate low class names: Gary Lee Davis.

by Anonymousreply 283February 20, 2019 6:54 PM

"An Idaho nurse admitted that while she repeatedly agreed to kill Kelsey Berreth to earn her lover Patrick Frazee’s approval, she was lying to her husband of eight years about assassination trips she took to Colorado".

[...]

"The following month, Frazee asked Lee to poison Berreth with her favorite Starbucks coffee. Lee knocked on Berreth’s townhome door, introduced herself with an alias as a new neighbor, and gave the coffee to Berreth as a friendly gesture. However, Lee never put poison in the coffee."

"Lee apologized to Frazee, who was angry, for not killing Berreth. He offered her two more opportunities. On Oct. 15, he gave her a two-foot metal pipe to bludgeon Berreth to death. When Lee lost her nerve, Frazee instructed her on Oct. 21 to jump Berreth in front of her home and beat her to death with a baseball bat. She was to throw Berreth’s body in a dumpster afterward, Slater testified."

Whatta prince! This new Denver Post story goes into more detail. Krystal's husband seems kind of clueless. God, this is so fucked up. If Frazee is smart he'll plead guilty to throw away the key time because Colorado has the death penalty and he's a scumbag poster boy for the needle.

WARNING: Some descriptions are really gruesome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284February 21, 2019 5:17 AM

Here we thought this was going to be something of a yawner, and it is just horrifying. It went from she helped get rid of the woman's cell phone, to nearly "trying" on his behest to kill her three times? What the fuck? And she didn't haul stakes on his first request? Was she that dickmatized by this guy? Also, he sounds like a lazy bum. He should have done it himself, never involved this fucked up Frau girlfriend or anyone else in it, and maybe he would have had a chance. I'm not pro death penalty but, sometimes I have my exceptions...

by Anonymousreply 285February 21, 2019 5:45 AM

Even if this guy had the best dick on earth, wouldn't you be worry, "hey, he'll kill one girlfriend, I could be next"

by Anonymousreply 286February 21, 2019 6:29 AM

Kelsey Berreth murder case: Jailhouse witness says Patrick Frazee asked him to kill key witness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287November 15, 2019 11:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!