Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inside the mind of Chloe LATTANZI

Artistic or psychopath?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 7:24 AM

Robotic sex doll?

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 9:43 PM

I don't understand how such an ugly child can have such a beautiful mother

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 9:46 PM

The father was prettier than the mother, dear.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 9:49 PM

You have to blame wealthy parents who just give, give, give to their already spoiled kids.

Lots of wealthy people simply don't expect anything from their children. They give these kids expensive educations and access to everything, things which they don't appreciate because they haven't earned any of it.

The kids grow up entitled and expect everyone to worship them. Nine times out of ten, the children of the wealthy/famous aren't talented let alone very bright.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 10:16 PM

how old was she when she started getting plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2018 10:18 PM

I know you'll all think I'm crazy, but I suspect she might have had a little work done.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2018 10:22 PM

I’m going to go with “dumps-ugs”

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 11:38 PM

I don't know what goes on in her head but she looks like she is part duck. Probably a mallard. Maybe a duck-billed platypus as they hail from Australia like her dear mother (who was born in England, I know).

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 11:51 PM

She had her nose done at 14.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2018 11:55 PM

She looks just like her father, I don't think she's had any work done.

by Anonymousreply 10December 13, 2018 5:13 AM

Wait...That's a person...a human person!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 11December 13, 2018 5:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 13, 2018 5:27 AM

She tried to make it in the music biz - her last single was a BAD remake of Xanadu. The cheesy video has to be seen to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 13December 13, 2018 5:37 AM

All I remember about her is some horrible some with a guy siting on the toilet in the video.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 6:55 AM

I'm inside. Hello! Hello?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 7:10 AM

There is a history of mental illness in the Newton-Johns and I think Chloe has it as well. This interview was done when she was very young and you can already see that something's not right. Having a really attractive mother hasn't helped her.

It's a shame she didn't have a career away from showbusiness. She just doesn't have the looks, talent, or mental strength to be anything other than an awkward and embarrassing novelty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 7:24 AM

Genetics are indeed cruel. To think that, for a very, very brief moment, her father fuelled a million fantasies, thanks to an almost-dead legendary gay director.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 7:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!