Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When low carb/no carb still won’t eliminate gunt or love handles

If dieting can’t get rid if either, then something’s wrong—correct? Is it a physiological thing? Is surgery the only answer?

by Anonymousreply 194January 2, 2019 9:43 PM

low testo for guys

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 8:16 PM

Stubborn belly fat!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 8:16 PM

Lift weights and do cardio

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 8:29 PM

Are you a woman, OP? Women seem destined to have hips you could use as end tables. You might just have to have that shit hacked off.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 8:29 PM

No, male.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2018 8:30 PM

Not f2m.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2018 8:30 PM

If you’re male, then you must be pretty fat to have a gunt. I weigh 60 lbs more than I should and even I don’t have one.

It could just be genetics. You’ll have to have lipo to get rid of it.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 9:30 PM

I’m heavy.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 9:38 PM

OP is another (or the same) plastic surgery-obsessed queen who completely omits the solution to hir/zir obesity: EXERCISE, YOU FAT SLOB.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2018 9:38 PM

I have gunt, mobs and love handles. Back fat. I think my problem is estrogen.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2018 9:40 PM

Are you a great big fat person?

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2018 9:40 PM

*moobs

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2018 9:40 PM

More to love!

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2018 9:41 PM

"I think my problem is estrogen. " - Oh, is that a new candy bar?

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2018 9:42 PM

My thighs touch even with compression shorts.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Get a good personal trainer. You think body builders have surgery? No they eat egg whites and train 3 hours a day. Chop chop lazy ass.

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Exercise is important but diet is much more important to weight loss. Skip dinner, OP. Eat a light snack or two. Nothing sugary or carby. Meat and cheese are fine. As is full fat yogurt. And for god’s sake avoid heavy amounts of carbs during the day.

by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2018 9:43 PM

sono bella. I see them run ads every 5 fucking min.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Fucking rolling, R14

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2018 9:44 PM

I gave up meat and dairy. I’m vegan R17.

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2018 9:52 PM

You must lift six Lesbians a day, OP. But use your legs!

by Anonymousreply 21December 12, 2018 9:53 PM

How many sets and reps, R21?

by Anonymousreply 22December 12, 2018 9:56 PM

People gain weight and their bodies get softer as they age. Accept it.

by Anonymousreply 23December 12, 2018 9:59 PM

I exercise daily and still... Next Tuesday I am having coolsculpting for my tummy. If it works on to the love handles.

by Anonymousreply 24December 12, 2018 10:00 PM

I’ve looked into coolsculpting, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25December 12, 2018 10:01 PM

Why didn't you have it done R25?

by Anonymousreply 26December 12, 2018 10:03 PM

Start walking, and when you're stronger, start jogging. You won't like it much but it'll work.

by Anonymousreply 27December 12, 2018 10:04 PM

I wasn’t sold on it. I watched youtube videos on it and felt it was too gimmicky for the price. I’ll look into it again.

by Anonymousreply 28December 12, 2018 10:05 PM

Eat AYDS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 12, 2018 10:06 PM

At 16, I weighed a whopping 200 lbs (and I was 5 feet, six inches high). At 18 I lost 50 lbs, mainly through the Atkins Diet (big at the time) and kept it off (though it gets harder and harder to maintain with age). But because I didn't exercise when I lost the weight, I retained an amount of what is called "redundant skin," loose skin, around the waist and on the abdomen. I could work out from here to eternity (as I did for the last 30 years) but no amount of cardio, calisthenics, weights, etc will tighten it up or reduce it, unless I opted for invasive surgery (and even then I'm not sure how effective it would be). Don't get me wrong--I'm described as "svelte" and maintain a strict regimen of diet and exercise. But I remain self-conscious when the clothes come off to this day.

by Anonymousreply 30December 12, 2018 10:13 PM

If you’re vegan and you’ve gained weight in that area, you’re probabky consuming too many carbs. Have bean-based snacks instead of dinner. Seriously, skip the meal, have a snack. It works.

Start doing sit-ups, too.

by Anonymousreply 31December 12, 2018 10:17 PM

[quote]Start doing sit-ups, too.

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 32December 12, 2018 10:22 PM

Don’t eat anything other than egg whites (6 max), 2 servings of Metamucil, and two tomatoes/day for 2 weeks. Drink as much water/black coffee/plain green tea as you can. Do weights every morning and 45 min of the most intense cardio you can handle for the full 45 min.

After the two weeks, keep up the exercising. You can back down to 5 days a week and start a more normal diet (but less than 1200 cal/day). No refined sugars or flour ever.

After 3 months, you’ll see a significant difference and will never look back.

by Anonymousreply 33December 12, 2018 10:24 PM

[quote]Nothing sugary or carby. Meat and cheese are fine. As is full fat yogurt. And for god’s sake avoid heavy amounts of carbs during the day. Plain yogurt is full of sugar. Vegetables are full of carbs: if you eat a diet full of vegetables and some fruit, you will lose weight

by Anonymousreply 34December 12, 2018 10:26 PM

Don’t do anything that R33 said. That is all terribly unhealthy advice that can cause serious medical problems.

No adult should ever consume less than 1200 calories per day minimum.

by Anonymousreply 35December 12, 2018 10:31 PM

R35,

Fat asses shouldn’t. They have plenty of stored up calories that they could probably go a month on nothing but water and survive.

If someone eats healthy 1200 calories, he’s be fine. Vegetables are very low calories.

I weigh 190 and have 9% body fat. I do mini fasts often and have no medical problems, lipid levels are perfect.

by Anonymousreply 36December 12, 2018 10:33 PM

This is not PC, but being fat is NOT good. All of these fat people say “but I’m healthy, so who cares”.

You knees care

Your hips care

The people next to you on the subway care

You should care because your employer subconsciously judges you are lazy and doesn’t value your work as much.

by Anonymousreply 37December 12, 2018 10:37 PM

Try intermittent fasting. Only eat complex carbs

by Anonymousreply 38December 12, 2018 10:37 PM

This is to maintain. If someone is in OP’s predicament, I assume he’s sedentary. Look at this chart from the USDA. It is to MAINTAIN weight. 1600 calories is generous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 12, 2018 10:45 PM

Well R39 I'm over 60 and a woman and the chart says I should have 2000 calories. No where does it says an adult should eat 1200 calories to maintain.

by Anonymousreply 40December 12, 2018 10:49 PM

That’s because you’re fat, so have stores of carbs to use, and you’re not trying to maintain, you’re trying to lose. If you want to maintain, follow the chart. If you want to lose, you need a calorie deficit.

by Anonymousreply 41December 12, 2018 10:50 PM

Advising someone to eat egg whites and Metamucil, while lifting weights and doing 45 minutes of intense cardio per day... is a recipe for disaster.

by Anonymousreply 42December 12, 2018 10:54 PM

You're an idiot R41. Read your own fucking chart.

by Anonymousreply 43December 12, 2018 10:54 PM

Y’all can do what you want... just don’t take up half my seat on the subway.

by Anonymousreply 44December 12, 2018 10:59 PM

About 99% terrible "advice" on this thread. But then again, it's a troll post so who cares. Anyone who is male and claims to have a "gunt" must be transsexual because gunt refers to an area of fat on a female, between the belly and the cunt. Hence the term gunt.

by Anonymousreply 45December 12, 2018 11:03 PM

I’m not really sure what a “gunt” is?

Pictures, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 46December 12, 2018 11:10 PM

Google it R46. Nobody wants to see that frau nastiness here.

by Anonymousreply 47December 12, 2018 11:14 PM

You are eating too much.

While you can control how much you weigh, you can't control where you weight goes.

The first place it goes on, is the last place it comes off.

If you want to lose belly fat, you need cardio and a LOT of it. You should be doing a minimum of 60 minutes per day / five days a week at your theoretical maximum heart rate.

That plus dieting as well

(You calculate your theoretical maximum heart beat by taking 220 (this is the general maximum heart rate for any person) and subtracting your age. Then you take 85% of that. So if you were 40 years old, you would take 220 - 40 = 180. And 85% of 180 is 153. So you should be working your way up to do an hour of cardio keeping your heart rate at 153 beats per minute. )

by Anonymousreply 48December 12, 2018 11:31 PM

I eat less than 1000 calories and 20 grams of carbs daily on the average, and I'm doing just fine.

by Anonymousreply 49December 12, 2018 11:34 PM

R33= Karen Carpenter

by Anonymousreply 50December 12, 2018 11:39 PM

Its a little bit of everything. DON'T completely eliminate carbs. Carbs are still a main energy source and if you starve your body of carbs, it will store more fat because there's nothing to burn. What has worked is strictly reducing foods that have ADDED sugar. Also, do both cardio and weights. And to avoid plateauing, safely increase your resistance levels when working out.

by Anonymousreply 51December 12, 2018 11:44 PM

I’m eating tofu with rice. I’m weak!

by Anonymousreply 52December 12, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote]If you want to lose belly fat, you need cardio and a LOT of it. You should be doing a minimum of 60 minutes per day / five days a week

Few people have the time or energy to be doing that much cardio.

30 minutes x 4 or 5 days per week is more than enough.

by Anonymousreply 53December 13, 2018 12:00 AM

I agree, R53. I do 30-60 min a day, 5-7 days a week.

by Anonymousreply 54December 13, 2018 12:03 AM

Don’t be like Tara Reid and get bad lipo, unless you want a belly covered with lumps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 13, 2018 12:04 AM

LOL at all the exercise and diet advice from the 1980s on here. Cardio, low-fat yogurt and melba toast

Truth is OP, if you're over 40, that last bit of fat might not ever go away, especially if you've had it for a while. The body is tenacious about that sort of stuff the older you get and your skin is not as elastic.

by Anonymousreply 56December 13, 2018 12:06 AM

I’ve never been fat, R56 but I’m 39 and jiggly despite being a vegan. I also have buccal fat. Could be thyroid or high estrogen.

by Anonymousreply 57December 13, 2018 12:09 AM

Vegan has nothing to do with it OP/R57. It's calories + macros and amount of exercise you do. Weight training is key as it builds up muscle which is important as you get older. A lot is genetics too. And a lot is gay men: what 99% of the population would consider a hot sculpted body, we look at and see an extra quarter inch of fat or slight roll.

by Anonymousreply 58December 13, 2018 12:13 AM

[quote]And a lot is gay men: what 99% of the population would consider a hot sculpted body, we look at and see an extra quarter inch of fat or slight roll.

Yes, this.

Body dysmorphia is rampant in the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 59December 13, 2018 12:21 AM

[quote] Don’t eat anything other than egg whites (6 max), 2 servings of Metamucil, and two tomatoes/day for 2 weeks. Drink as much water/black coffee/plain green tea as you can. Do weights every morning and 45 min of the most intense cardio you can handle for the full 45 min.

[quote] After the two weeks, keep up the exercising. You can back down to 5 days a week and start a more normal diet (but less than 1200 cal/day). No refined sugars or flour ever.

[quote] After 3 months, you’ll [bold] have no friends left, but man will you have a smoking body. [/bold]

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 60December 13, 2018 12:26 AM

Lol, yes R11.

by Anonymousreply 61December 13, 2018 12:28 AM

I hooked with a guy all sunmer and didn’t take my shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 62December 13, 2018 12:32 AM

*hooked up

by Anonymousreply 63December 13, 2018 12:32 AM

Gunt=Front Butt

by Anonymousreply 64December 13, 2018 1:08 AM

Lift thrice a week

by Anonymousreply 65December 13, 2018 2:05 PM

It's genetic. Some people just inherit a crappy body type. This body type is common among peasants just like flat feet.

by Anonymousreply 66December 13, 2018 3:37 PM

R27 who jogs? There's no multitasking here unless you want to cause spine problems. Jogging doesn't sculpt nor does it require a skill. Ride a bike or hit the ice rink. Something to hone your balance. Anything that adds an additional skill or accomplishes a task.

I hit the genetic jackpot in my family. Never had to do a damned thing but when I did the results were head turning. As i've aged I manage to keep an enviable form with little effort. From a distance easily mistaken for a teen. It's the way that I move. To achieve this demeanor no matter weight or body type all you need to do is stretch and become limber. That's it. That's the secret.

Takes little effort if you incorporate it into your life. Lazing on the couch surfing the net or in bed? Point and flex your feet with leg fully extended. Sitting at a desk? Raise your feet, extend your leg, point and flex. Any movement carrying out a chore, make it count. You're in the bottle redemption at the machine feeding empty cans and bottles? Place that bag at your feet, knees straight, feet together and bend over to grab the bottles. You've just increased your flexibility while tightening your abs. No need for sit ups. Vacuuming, mopping or sweeping? Switch arms and vary your stance. Raking leaves? 25 long pulls then switch hands. You've just tightened and sculpted your upper arms. Stuffing them into a yard bag? The bottle room bend. Gardening and pulling weeds? Just do squats. Climbing stairs? Two at a time. Any physical exertion protect your spine and joints but move with purpose. If you saw me walking down the street and I dropped something while in front of you, just the way I'm able to move and pick up that item is exactly how a healthy person no older than 20 years would do so. Being limber also alters your gait. Age defying. Getting off or on my bike, I'm swinging my leg right over that seat effortlessly. All due to stretching. I'm doing it right now as I'm typing this. Increase in blood flow is amazing. I've got a needy cat sitting on my lap. She knows the deal and just goes with it. Adjusts herself accordingly. Must be like a water bed for her. No matter what you do just stay limber. You could be bedridden with the flu and manage to pull this off.

by Anonymousreply 67December 13, 2018 4:47 PM

Has anybody done cool sculpting? Does it actually work?

by Anonymousreply 68December 13, 2018 5:00 PM

R67 back again. You could be in a deep depression and keep up with this tactic of stretching as if second nature. Nobody is asking you to take up yoga. Just change your physical m.o. Switch up your demeanor with little effort. You could be sobbing in the fetal position. You'll still straighten out to do a point and stretch like it is instinct then immediately resume fetal position😅

You wanna talk rewards and validation? Just picture this dolce scenario. So sweet you'll enter a euphoric diabetic coma.

You're in line at some big box pharmacy, supermarket, 7-11, Duane Read. You're fumbling through your wallet for your cc, cash or whatever. Your keys slip out of your hand and land between you and the other customer on line. The customer is half your age so they instinctively make a dive for your keys on the floor. Without skipping a beat you swoop down into a now instinctive squat and scoop them up off of the floor and stand straight up.

Like a cat

Beating out that kid like it's nobody's business. Kid is stunned. You politely thank the kid in a sort of "aaww, you didn't have to do that" manner. This scenario produces an almost arrogant high that can last days in duration. It's an accomplishment that stems from kinetic energy.

So now..with me. All together. Stretch out leg. Point. Flex. Move your torso forward to get more of a pull. Your muscles will shortly be addicted to having the need to be stretched. Conscious programming is mandatory for just 2-3 weeks. Almost immediately becomes 2nd nature and you're just skating through forever more. Use and abuse the laws of kinetic energy to your advantage instinctively. Point. Flex. Very good.

by Anonymousreply 69December 13, 2018 5:42 PM

Guy above is cracked out.

by Anonymousreply 70December 13, 2018 10:42 PM

R69 is cray. Hit the weights OP

by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2018 1:41 PM

“Gunt”? WTF is a gunt?

OP, are you the asshole talking major shit about Chrissy Metz, and her “gunt”?

Funny, it’s always the people with weight and diet issue of their own, who project nastiness toward others who are in similar situations.

Start doing planks, and core exercises. Sit-ups do not work in order to eliminate fat around the waist or around your hips.

Some people, such as myself, are predisposed to carrying yellow fat around their mid section. I plank for 5 minutes every morning, take a break for another 5, which I use to run high speed on my tread mill. I get off of the tread mill, plank for 5 more minutes, run for another 5 and plank again for another 5. Before I do any of that, I dry brush for 20 minutes, focusing on my abdominal area, and my butt. As a result, I have no sagging skin anywhere.

Another tip, wrap Saran Wrap around your problem area, place ice packs on the wrapped skin, and wrap again, securing the ice back firmly on the area. Wear the ice packs for 10-15 minutes, and remove. Do this every evening before going to bed. The ice packs will assist in breaking down the yellow fat, allowing you to lose the weight.

Do not place the ice packs on bare skin, EVER, as you can cause permanent damage. Start off with placing the ice packs for a few minutes, and build up gradually. Also, take cold showers every other day, if you can handle it.

If you are unsure or uncomfortable about the ice packs, go to a professional. Plastic surgeons usually have these fat freezing machines, and will perform the procedure for about $700 per visit. Visible results from Cool Sculpting can take up to 10 visits, depending on how much yellow fat you have.

OR, just get Lipo. Personally, I’ve never considered Lipo. The results can look very obvious and unnatural, and I’m not into that aesthetic.

by Anonymousreply 72December 14, 2018 2:09 PM

Blocked ^.

by Anonymousreply 73December 14, 2018 2:12 PM

Elasticity of the skin only goes so far.

OP, without removal of the skin and a few scars, you won’t get rid of saggy skin.

Like those of us who fart dust, you’ll look like a bald old alley cat.

Welcome to our club. Piss up a rope next to the garage as you leave. Mwah!

by Anonymousreply 74December 14, 2018 2:14 PM

Oh, just fuck off, r73. No one gives a shit who you’ve blocked. Idiot.

At least I don’t have a fucking gunt, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 75December 14, 2018 2:16 PM

R74–I look like that already.

by Anonymousreply 76December 14, 2018 2:17 PM

R55, that picture is exactly why I would never, EVER get lipo.

Unfortunately, there’s no guarantee that the results will look good, or even natural, after surgery and healing.

Another problem is that lots of people slip back into their unhealthy eating habits after surgery, and tiny pockets of left over fat will start to grow, giving one an appearance of a lumpy abdomen.

I’d go for Cool Sculpting before lipo, and the ice packs at home work REALLY, REALLY well, as long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, that includes HIT cardio, weights, and core development.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 14, 2018 3:01 PM

R67, interesting post, because your suggestions are correct. However, this usually helps maintain body type and flexibility if one has always been thin, and/or has always been pretty active.

I do the same stuff you’re suggesting all of the time. I make movements count, and I incorporate specific movement of muscle groups, along with breathing techniques, when doing chores around the house. However, I’ve always exercised and have almost always eaten well.

I attribute being really active to maintaining my body and skin. It has allowed me to never become fat, or get cellulite or sagging skin.

When I was drinking, I gained all of the weight in my face and abdomen. I think the only reason why my skin snapped back into itself after a year, is because I’ve exercised regularly for most of my teens and adult years. Exercise can trump genetics, if you start early enough, and eat well.

by Anonymousreply 78December 14, 2018 3:22 PM

OK, so I just googled “Gunt”, as I’d genuinely never truly know what it means. I was under the impression that it was stubborn belly fat.

A gunt is lower abdominal fat, coupled with very loose skin. Though core and ab strengthening exercises will help, I imagine that it is probably one of the most difficult places in which to lose weight and tighten.

In this case, if I had tried everything, and it doesn’t go away, I would have a surgical tummy tuck. NOT liposuction, since it will not remove the surrounding saggy skin.

Cool Sculpting will not remove this specific problem area, nor will ice packs, or even tons of exercise, UNLESS you’re pretty young, and even then, it might not work. Surgery is pretty much the only way to fix it.

by Anonymousreply 79December 14, 2018 3:50 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 80December 14, 2018 3:57 PM

I pity R72. I'm so sorry for you. Let me help you and save you a lot of effort.

You never lose fat cells once you get them. They may shrink but you'll never naturally eliminate them. Get ready to put those ice packs in the freezer. There's any easier way. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 81December 14, 2018 5:06 PM

I'm R67, R78. Thanks for responding. For your R75, R72 if that was you also with the ice. I'm going to share my cure for cellulite. 2/3xs a week for a month and depending on age and body type, you'll be set for about 2 years. This why we love datalounge.

Here's the logic. From a family of doctors and miracle survival stories.

The dry brushing is bringing blood to the capillaries of the skin surface. Then you're furthering opening those vessels by bringing heat and focusing repetitions to bring more blood to the target area. The blood will naturally absorb toxins and stray fat. You're then applying cold to constrict the vessels. The vessels constrict, emptying the blood WITH the toxins. You're not allowing that blood that sopped up the toxins stay around in the target area. Returned to your body to be eliminated. That's the game.

Here's how you're gonna up that game by spending no more than $20 at CVS.

Used to rollerblade like it was going out of style, clocking thousands of miles. Hitting ice rink weekly and still saw minor cellulite on top back thighs and bottom of butt cheeks. Not having it! After a month of these "treatments" tight as a drum for about 2.5 years. With age I'd maintain every 9 months to a year. Give me 10 minutes til break and I'll post it up right here. Fucking brilliant and shared with everyone and they're still using it. I promise you guys

by Anonymousreply 82December 14, 2018 6:06 PM

R82, that’s the dumbest shit ever posted on the DL

by Anonymousreply 83December 14, 2018 6:58 PM

I've never read more nonsensical voodoo on DL than in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 84December 14, 2018 7:27 PM

Get lipo, OP. If you carry fat disproportionately, that's the only way to make it truly "perfect" and balanced if you really feel the need.

by Anonymousreply 85December 14, 2018 7:28 PM

[QUOTE]I've never read more nonsensical voodoo on DL than in this thread.

What’s nonsensical about saran wrapping your stomach in ice before melting the fat away with a blow dryer on high?

by Anonymousreply 86December 14, 2018 7:30 PM

~CELLULITE SEE YA!~

You're going to buy 2 products at the drug store. These exact specifications. NO SUBSTITUTES. Don't be cute here.

Mineral Ice brand large jar

Niacin vitamin supplement tabs

That's it. IMPORTANT. The old style regular niacin. NOT the no-flush niacin commonly found today. Regular niacin. Might have to hit a vitamin shop. Walgreens has the regular old niacin (B vitamin) but CVS usually stocks the no flush. No. Regular cheap old bottle of niacin. Gotta bring on the flush or don't bother.

Mineral Ice tub. Not Icy Hot brand, not dollar store brand. No generic here. Mineral Ice brand!

For thighs and butt, get on all fours. You're gonna be doing pilates where you bring your bent knee into your chest area then rotate that bent knee leg back until your foot touches the top of your butt, thigh will be parallel to the ground on the kick back. 25 reps each leg. About 150 reps total. Whatever technique you use to target that area hard.

Before you begin this rigorous target workout prepare the area with some bath towels. You won't be wearing clothing. Have the shower ready to go because you're gonna be in there twice after the workout.

Everything ready to go, club music at the ready, privacy.

Before you actually start the cure treatment do a test run on the niacin the day before. Take one tablet and note the time. In about 15 mins when it hits your bloodstream. When the flush begins you're going to feel a tingling sensation that will start to feel like a burn. You'll turn red. All of your vessels in and near the skin will open up and fill with blood. When you feel it beginning you're gonna slather that Mineral Ice on the targets. Gonna be so cold (pre chill in fridge), emptying blood vessels by constriction preparing to bring in new fresh blood. then it will heat up to a burn. Simultaneously, when timed correctly the niacin will be bringing on the burn as well. YOU ARE GONNA BE ON FIRE YO! Get on the workout banging out those repetitions while the window of the double burn is open. You'll be sweating bullets. No worries. Just go for it! When you've had sufficient😅 hit the shower and wash off the Mineral Ice. I used to then reapply the Mineral Ice while chilled and wash off before it turned hot to constrict the vessels. Later switched up to a cheap bottle of aloe vera gel primed in the freezer before workout. Anything really cold to empty out those surface capillaries and constrict. Twice a week for a month or until you get your result and you should be cruising for at least 6 months with smooth flawless cellulite free flesh. Bounce a quarter off of it and think of Datalounge😎

Record your success here on this thread please.

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2018 7:41 PM

An extra tip

How To Get Out of Any Moral Obligation

with Niacin.

Need to get out of work? Need to bail on your family event at the holiday?

Drop a naicin, wait for the flush and go up to your boss, your mom..whoever and complain about not feeling so well. They'll take one look at you and suggest you should leave because they don't want to catch whatever it is that you have. Works every time

I love you too ♥

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2018 7:56 PM

So I would pour ice onto gunt area, love handles, and back fat and then wrap saran wrap around?

The Niacin flush—is that a megadose of Niacin?

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2018 8:01 PM

Will the ice help moobs and fatty arm pits too?

by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2018 8:06 PM

It's for cellulite not fat

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2018 8:09 PM

I have some cellulite.

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2018 8:20 PM

Ya know thinking about my tip @R88 I bet Chris Watts wouldn't be sitting in prison if he was hip to the niacin tricks. That's all I've got.

by Anonymousreply 93December 14, 2018 8:29 PM

Yes, I don’t want fake illness or anything with Niacin, I want to get rid of my gunt and moobs.

by Anonymousreply 94December 14, 2018 8:31 PM

What is going on with the Scientology shill? That is some wild Niacin bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2018 8:42 PM

I stopped reading comments after R3

R3 Absolutely for the win!

Diet, cardio, weights. PERIOD

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2018 8:49 PM

R82, I'm gonna try it, Thanks for the info! Do you apply those special cellulite creams too? There is no harm in it!

by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2018 8:55 PM

R96 on the DL & IRL nobody cares about what you think or you. Go back to your lame, embarrassing prediction thread and stop tailing my hot cellulite free traffic stopping ass, wouldja?

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2018 9:03 PM

No R97. No cellulite creams needed.

The glory in this method is not just how it works wonders but that you'll get change from a 20.

Fuck the frauds. Fuck 'em hard

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2018 9:10 PM

I’m wearing a hoodie at the gym now and can see my muffin top.

by Anonymousreply 100December 14, 2018 9:54 PM

Can I listen to Beethoven while I do my niacin-fueled butt crunches, r87?

by Anonymousreply 101December 15, 2018 3:52 AM

Do HIIT training

by Anonymousreply 102December 15, 2018 1:47 PM

Steroids and cardio

by Anonymousreply 103December 15, 2018 1:50 PM

E87, club music at the ready!!!

OMG, I cannot stop laughing!

Thanks, R87. BEST post on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 104December 15, 2018 2:48 PM

Rien R104. You've got to find what music is going to lend you stamina to get through the grueling treatments. Sweating like a whore in church, feverishly on fire you've got to use the aid of a soundtrack to assure self discipline. You're railing against normal instinct as to not give up. By using a block of nonstop music, you'll set your workout to a time line.

For me to get it done I'll set a block from itunes. Deep progressive house. Old standby of DJ mixes from back in the day when dropping E at Sound Factory and Twilo. Momentum is what we're seeking.

A set of deep house called Forward Groove by Mike Prieto is my go to. Usually incorporate SM Trax Got The Groove (Long Mix-Dub). I'm invincible and can pace myself with that version. It's about 7 minutes in entirety. I'll see if I can find that old track online for you a little later.

by Anonymousreply 105December 15, 2018 4:22 PM

I follow the 7 minute Got The Groove w/the Got The Groove (Radio Edit)

🎶When one day, some DJs declared...

Let this house be progressive! And progressive house was born!

SM Trax is in the house, in the house..

For me, deep progressive tribal house programs my brain into the mindset of like an OCD driven autistic individual rocking back and forth while spinning plates. I cannot keep still and feel as though I'm on a mission. Because I am. Again just another tactic to kick start that kinetic energy. Remaining stagnant is the enemy you're battling.

Here's the Radio Edit version I found on YT for everyone here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 15, 2018 5:02 PM

Another time, maybe later tonight we should focus on the theories put forth by contributer R78. There's some sage advice there concerning the reversal of damage when ditching the drinking. I find the same time frame mentioned by R78 for myself and others. Yes. About 8 months to a year the recovery and transformation becomes so evident. Sobriety is really creeping up on you but you won't really notice the metamorphosis until about a year in and then BAM! Everyone notices.

The reward will keep you on the straight and narrow. So motivating. You've actually been growing a new skin which has not been subjected to bouts of dehydration ever. An endocrinologist can determine from the results of your full blood panel if your cells were subjected to periods of dehydration and abuse going back about 6 months. Facial puffery from drinking stresses your underlying skin structure to a constant barrage of swelling and deflating. Remove this factor and your renewed cells over time won't be displaying this damage and the refreshed glowing organ of your skin alone is astounding. Damage can be reversed in most human conditions. Proves the old adage Where there's a will, there's a way.

Loving you ♡ R78. Keep it coming

by Anonymousreply 107December 15, 2018 5:58 PM

R72, share this planking technique with us please. And 😂 to your retort if that was you at R75. Probably R73 is the same pest I followed with a backhanded Alexis Carrington slap at R96. That'll fix 'em.

by Anonymousreply 108December 15, 2018 6:08 PM

Introllable, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 16, 2018 6:06 PM

R103–I’ve looked into testosterone but it affects endurance. Can’t run when you juice.

by Anonymousreply 110December 16, 2018 6:11 PM

DHEA vitamin supplements. They're really testosterone. Watch it, though. They give pep, muscle tone but also make you aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 111December 16, 2018 6:23 PM

Calcium supplements and watch the whites of your eyes measurably brighten. An allover glow.

by Anonymousreply 112December 16, 2018 6:28 PM

List a number of problems you need to fix and we'll post a solution.

The DHEA will up your sex drive as well. Male or female.

by Anonymousreply 113December 16, 2018 6:36 PM

DHEA is available at CVS in one of the higher end vitamin lines. Hit one of those Vitamin shops. Always in stock there and not pricey.

by Anonymousreply 114December 16, 2018 6:41 PM

Next

😎

by Anonymousreply 115December 16, 2018 7:01 PM

OP dude, I am a babydyke of ideal medical weight and I still have a goddamn gut like a fannypack. Basic cardio doesn’t move it, neither does cutting carbs. Fasting worked ok for a while but I started getting ugly symptoms on my period when I did that. I hate feeling like flabmonster and can’t bring myself to get down with another girl looking this way. My mom turned into the Blob when she hit 50 (thyroid) and I’m scared that’s gonna happen to me. But I’m right now broke and short on time working jobs and can’t afford person training so..

How did all those aerobics ladies in the ‘80s do it? Was it literally just the callisthenics? Or did they just have good ‘diet pills’ and less adulterated food..

by Anonymousreply 116December 17, 2018 7:42 PM

Hey R116. I’m blobby for sure and I’m vegan so there’s something wrong. I did have tests (thyroid, testosterone) and everything back normal. My doctor did put me on testosterone which, btw, obliterated depression and fatigue within thirty minutes. It was sunshine and flowers like I had never felt. But, I took myself off T because you could stop producing testosterone if you take testosterone. I just just started taking ashwagandha which seems to be helping with mood and energy. Have you tried ashwagandha? It’s supposed to help thyroid and weight, as well as depression and fatigue.

by Anonymousreply 117December 17, 2018 7:49 PM

Diet harder. Stay on the diet for a few years and the skin will correct itself. If it doesn't after 5 years of being a healthy weight, get the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 118December 17, 2018 7:56 PM

This, fatty. Guaranteed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 17, 2018 9:16 PM

R108, my technique is as follows: I wake up pretty early, and I stretch for about 10-15 minutes. Then I grab my natural bristled dry brushes. I brush completely nude, from the bottom of my feet, to my legs, abs, hips butt, back, torso, neck and face, in small, circular motions. I use different brushes for different body parts. I also brush very lightly.

Then I throw on my leggings and sports bra and Nike’s. I plank for 5 minutes. And then I jump on my tread mill, which I run on for full speed for one minute, then I lower the speed for one minute, put I back on high for one, lower it for normal speed for one, and then go back to high. I then stand still for one minute, and get back on planking for 5 another 5. I repeat this 3 x.

I suspect the planking and HIIT running 3 Times each gives me a lot of energy, and have allowed me to have non saggy skin

I also use yoga to stretch when done

I shower with cold water every morning, and drink a large warm glass of water with lemon and cayenne pepper

I rarely use the Saran wrap with ice any longer, because this problem areas are gone

by Anonymousreply 120December 18, 2018 1:58 AM

get keto test strips. count your calories. otherwise you might be low test.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121December 18, 2018 2:44 AM

You'll have to low carb as well as reduce calories. Once you get rid of the fat, you should hit the weights hard.

by Anonymousreply 122December 18, 2018 2:50 AM

"How did all those aerobics ladies in the ‘80s do it? Was it literally just the callisthenics? Or did they just have good ‘diet pills’ and less adulterated food."

It's like the joke from the song in the revue CLOSER THAN EVER: "The Fondas are thin! They're thin people!"

by Anonymousreply 123December 18, 2018 4:02 AM

They smoked.

by Anonymousreply 124December 18, 2018 4:03 AM

the 80's? it was the coke diet!

by Anonymousreply 125December 18, 2018 4:04 AM

"Stay on the diet for a few years and the skin will correct itself."

Is 40 years long enough?

by Anonymousreply 126December 18, 2018 4:05 AM

R126 after you get thin. If you have been thin for 40 years you shouldn't have loads of floppy skin or flab you can fold. You should probably be a little bit old guy wrinkled 'tho.

by Anonymousreply 127December 18, 2018 4:11 AM

Wow R120 that's dedication. Are you British by any chance?

by Anonymousreply 128December 18, 2018 10:32 AM

Are you Liz Hurley?

by Anonymousreply 129December 18, 2018 10:33 AM

Just had coolsculpting done today. Will report back on the results.

by Anonymousreply 130December 18, 2018 5:56 PM

Awesome 130, looking forward to see how it went. I have a little fat around the midarea, I'm slim and fit, but at 36 I have fat around the waist area (you wouldn't see it with my shirt on).

by Anonymousreply 131December 18, 2018 6:30 PM

No matter how much I exercised I could not get rid of the tummy fat R131. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results, which should take between 1 - 3 months.

by Anonymousreply 132December 18, 2018 7:13 PM

R132

Take up a full body aerobic activity like rowing.

by Anonymousreply 133December 18, 2018 7:28 PM

Exercise OP, every day for the rest of your life as much as possible. THAT will make them go away and stay away.

by Anonymousreply 134December 18, 2018 8:17 PM

Aerobics, OP. With enough hard work your body can look as good as mine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 18, 2018 9:26 PM

i'm sorry but I cannot take a cold shower every day. esp in winter

by Anonymousreply 136December 18, 2018 9:30 PM

Thanks, Yvonne. I’m starting vegan keto with lots of cardio. We’ll see how it goes.

by Anonymousreply 137December 18, 2018 9:50 PM

yes, the interval training works. I run fast for 2 blocks, walk 2 blocks and run fast for another 2 blocks.

by Anonymousreply 138December 18, 2018 10:00 PM

R136 and you shouldn't even bother with that self torture because if it really had such proven highly altering effects we'd be a nation of Polar Bear members. French women are famous for turning the shower to cold and aiming for their breasts to keep them perky and it does alter the skin and muscles temporarily. If we're going to go to suffering extreme measures we only do so for permanent change or immediate temporary results like applying ice cubes to the face for a special event.

This common sense is inbred into North Americans but especially the US populace as a result of generations of mixed race/ethnicity trait sharing. Americans set the world standard of beauty. That standard originates mostly in its past sins and exemplifies the old saying of "turning lemons into lemonade". The American born preoccupation of pearly whites is due to their black population since the 1600s. Africans (sub saharans) take the gold when considering tooth shape and color. Americans were always keenly aware of this favorable trait as they've been bombarded with comparisons for centuries. It's no accident they've kicked off dental inventions including tooth bleaching. No accident foil blond highlights and tanning booths. No accident why colored contact lenses are a thriving industry. We could go on with examples morning, noon and night.

Put your trust in Americans. They're the pioneers of practically every altering invention on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 139December 19, 2018 9:06 PM

Realizing a born genetic trait from a superficial trait brought on by lifestyle is imperative in overcoming obstacles. This realization is ground zero in determining our strategies. Possessing this knowledge is not only a time and money saver but it allows us not to go so hard on ourselves.

Here's an example of blaming a condition on lifestyle choices when the truth lies in a genetic innate trait.

Bunions.

Often blamed on women who live their lives in 3 inch heels. Cheaply made heels will exasperate foot malformations. Ballet slippers will alter the foot shape but if those people don't have the trait stamped onto their alleles, bunions will not form. Hammer toes perhaps but not bunions. Propensity for bunions is an inherited trait. As is a flat foot. As is the allergy to poison ivy.

So this poor woman with bunions later in life might taunt herself for footwear choices made in life. She may try orthopedic shoes to eliminate the malformation but those shoes will only alleviate the symptoms. Time to hit the podiatrist and have those bunions surgically shaved off. No use wearing a foot brace to completely eliminate those Megan Markle bunions. Weight places no factor though it will expedite the condition.

Here's a medically written SJW article in need of updating. Claims the causes of bunions is unknown yet cites two hereditary causes with the 3rd cause blamed on a foot run over by a Sherman tank. 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 19, 2018 9:53 PM

Here's another article claiming we don't know how bunions form but able to deduct pinning malformations on caucasians. Ha!

Just fucking say it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 19, 2018 10:11 PM

Ole bone spurs Trump is the result of poor breeding then

Flat feet Flat foot can run in families and can appear at different stages in a person’s life. A flat foot means the patient has minimal or no arch support. Some people with flat feet will never feel any kind of pain, but some find daily walking extremely difficult. It's not just that the feet themselves hurt; the lack of support causes issues to extend beyond the arches into other parts of the lower extremities and body.

Bunions The tendency to develop bunions may have a hereditary component. Bunions are also often linked to flat feet, another hereditary condition. They are normally seen in girls between the ages of 10 and 12 and look like a big bump next to the big toe joint. Bunions in adults are normally extra or new bone, but in children, bunions can occur when the entire first metatarsal bone in the ball of the foot has shifted and moved out of alignment.

Clubfoot Most signs point to clubfoot being caused by genetics, but it's still not clear the exact role that genes play in its formation. Clubfoot occurs when the foot is held inward and upward in relation to the leg. It is also possible for a child to have “reverse clubfeet,” also called calcaneal valgus.

Even when a foot issue is hereditary, it may still be fully treatable.

by Anonymousreply 142December 19, 2018 10:30 PM

Having a long ass will bar you from being accepted into the military.

Here's the list

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 19, 2018 10:35 PM

Didn't Hitler's SS brigade also require such strict standards?^

by Anonymousreply 144December 19, 2018 10:40 PM

No, it will not, r134.

by Anonymousreply 145December 19, 2018 10:59 PM

R128, not British currently, but I had a little British in me, from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 146December 19, 2018 11:11 PM

I am very eager to try the ice packs, I too have a couple of small areas on my stomach that I cannot seem to get rid of.

by Anonymousreply 147December 20, 2018 2:14 PM

Be careful R147, you don't want to put ice packs directly on the belly button area.

by Anonymousreply 148December 20, 2018 2:48 PM

IF has been useful for many in seeming to absorb loose skin. Brushing and other techniques can help with skin too. It is an organ, it can change over time.

It is worth a try OP and for PP who had lost a great deal of weight.

by Anonymousreply 149December 22, 2018 12:17 PM

You have to dry brush while you are losing the weight, because it will not be an optimal solution for people who have lost lots of weight, and now are left with an over abundance of loose skin. Same with CoolSculpting, or ice packs. 10 to 20 lbs? Sure. But over that? Treat the skin while losing the weight.

If you already lost lots of weight and have unsightly, considerable amounts of loose skin, don’t waste your time and money on CoolSculpting. You are going to need surgical intervention.

After surgery and healing, ask your doctor if you can dry brush. Some people should not dry brush. People with diabetes, or autoimmune disease, or certain cancers, should not dry brush.

by Anonymousreply 150December 22, 2018 1:00 PM

Get in the gym, lazy fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 151December 22, 2018 2:32 PM

I don’t loose skin just moobs and gunt. I’ve been vegan keto and this is working well.

by Anonymousreply 152December 22, 2018 2:54 PM

Really having a hard time accepting the niacin and mineral ice advice, we see.😅

by Anonymousreply 153December 22, 2018 3:02 PM

I knew a guy who went to Mexico to get rid of love handles, he died.

by Anonymousreply 154December 22, 2018 3:11 PM

What is IF?

by Anonymousreply 155December 22, 2018 3:35 PM

like in AS IF...like never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 156December 22, 2018 4:17 PM

Intermittent Fasting

by Anonymousreply 157December 23, 2018 4:03 PM

Autophagy diminishes loose skin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158December 23, 2018 4:04 PM

Eat less / move more, OP.

by Anonymousreply 159December 23, 2018 4:10 PM

OP, commit to this for 5 days and let us know how you do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 23, 2018 4:33 PM

R29- My mother had those "dieter's candies". I ate four or five at a time. Wow, I didn't know they had speed in them. Growing up in the 70's, it is a miracle we all didn't just die.

by Anonymousreply 161December 23, 2018 6:23 PM

More nonsensical voodoo, r160.

by Anonymousreply 162December 23, 2018 6:42 PM

Hardly, R162. Try it and see.

by Anonymousreply 163December 23, 2018 7:09 PM

It seems great R163. I will look into it. I’ve been vegan keto for the past week.

by Anonymousreply 164December 23, 2018 7:14 PM

What do you eat, R164?

For me, the combo of keto/low carb eating and IF is great for dropping weight. Do strength training to keep your metabolism up as you lose weight. Brushing, lots of water and fasting can all help minimize loose skin. Skin is an organ, it can change. Lots and lots of vegetables, and keep an eye on overall calories. Too many or too few and you will not lose. Doing 18:6 will not slow your metabolism down.

by Anonymousreply 165December 23, 2018 7:25 PM

Lift weights

by Anonymousreply 166December 23, 2018 7:31 PM

Low carb veggies, low carb nuts like almonds, and tofu. That's really it so far. Tofu, I like. There is controversy with soy. I’m still researching tofu and vegan keto.

by Anonymousreply 167December 23, 2018 7:31 PM

Too much soy is not great for guys, R167, glad you are looking into it. Keep an eye out for organic, non-GMO soy. Nuts and seeds and avacados are great for you, but can make weight loss hard. I eat way too many nuts or sunflower seeds at a time, need to measure them out, I guess. Nut butters are super convenient.

by Anonymousreply 168December 23, 2018 8:01 PM

OT but since the subject came up, what are the best shoe qualities for someone with very flat feet that roll inward at the ankle, and a developing bunion? @R140 /R142?

I have heard conflicting info over how to prevent back/hip/leg/foot pain (which I get, in a tense & tingling/cramping way) and unsightly feet. One chiropodist told me to stay on bare feet often as possible and try to walk with more of a natural forward-rolling motion (ball to toe), while another told me to wear shoe lifts inside my shoes and get fitted footwear with a slight heel while massaging my soles when sore. I’d just kinda like shoes that won’t give me mangled useless feet when I’m older? I’m shopping around as we speak so please offer suggestions.

As for the fat thing, I lost like 50lbs between freshman year and graduation, but still at a healthy weight can’t move a Buddha belly or gunt. I have a slice of bread every morning and sometimes a carb dinner but everything else is fruit/vegetables or pulses & nuts. I walk places daily, drink plenty water & Black coffee (no sugar) and have a standing/kneeling desk. What gives.

by Anonymousreply 169December 23, 2018 8:17 PM

I’ve been feasting on almonds. Those take away my appetite.

by Anonymousreply 170December 23, 2018 8:20 PM

Try cutting carbs and/or doing some weight work, R169. Building muscle will boost your resting metabolism. Also, count calories, nuts are super energy dense.

by Anonymousreply 171December 23, 2018 9:53 PM

Are any of the listed factors a likely culprit, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172December 23, 2018 10:33 PM

Do I have to give up my local honey spooned into my tea? It’s my only major sugar indulgence and so good for the immune system. But I know the sugar spike fucks with my cortisol etc....

by Anonymousreply 173December 27, 2018 1:30 PM

A strict ketogenic diet + exercise will burn all the fat. If you work hard enough at it, you will not have love handles or gunt. You may have loose skin, and not much can be done for that, except surgery.

by Anonymousreply 174December 27, 2018 1:37 PM

R172, the vegan keto is working well. I am losing weight. My moobs are firming up, my love handles are dissolved, my gunt is looking like a runt. Thank you for the article. I do work out a lot. I will try cutting back to see how that goes.

by Anonymousreply 175December 27, 2018 1:37 PM

A friend just lost 24 pounds on Keto, it definitely works when done correctly

by Anonymousreply 176December 27, 2018 4:14 PM

OP, this may be worth a read. Dr. Fung has a lot of info on the web and it really works. Keto + IF is the quickest weight loss, but slower may lead to fewer skin issues. Good luck!

Weight loss is mostly diet/lowering insulin according to Dr. Fung, but weight training can really boost your resting metabolism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 29, 2018 12:39 AM

Thanks R177. Vegan keto is still going strong. I’m working on reducing my cortisol and estrogen levels. Moobs, gunt and love handles are the result of estrogen dominance. I ordered DIM. That may help.

by Anonymousreply 178December 29, 2018 2:09 PM

How do you reduce those things, R178? Were you vegan to start with? When I have done keto, I eat a lot of organic, pasture raised eggs, it is super easy. I avoid soy, so that leaves a lot of nuts and seeds, I guess?

Glad you are seeing results, good luck!

by Anonymousreply 179December 30, 2018 4:25 AM

R179, ashwagandha for cortisol and DIM for estrogen. I do eat lots of low carb nuts. There are also lots of low carb vegan selections like meatless meat crumbles or sausage, which is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 180December 30, 2018 1:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 30, 2018 1:47 PM

Doctors in Canada are really going rogue on the Big Food messaging.

The podcast at the link was a good listen.

Good luck, OP. Results speak for themselves.

Were you vegan to begin with?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182December 30, 2018 1:49 PM

good thread. interesting tips!

by Anonymousreply 183December 30, 2018 2:00 PM

Yes, I was R182. But gave up vegan mac and cheese, high fructose fruits, etc, rice, etc.

by Anonymousreply 184December 30, 2018 2:07 PM

Thanks for the articles!

by Anonymousreply 185December 30, 2018 2:08 PM

Keto is all the rage

by Anonymousreply 186December 30, 2018 2:27 PM

If by "gunt" you actually mean "panniculus", surgery is likely the only way to eliminate it. Skin will only snap back so far after weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 187December 30, 2018 2:34 PM

I've been doing it as the Atkins Diet since 1975.

by Anonymousreply 188December 30, 2018 2:35 PM

Good for you R188. How is your blood pressure and cholesterol?

by Anonymousreply 189December 30, 2018 2:51 PM

Usually between 116-130/80-90; slightly elevated cholesterol is a family trait (not dietary--I haven't had red meat since 1976 and I'm moderate with dairy) so I'm on a low dose of statin. All told,. I'm pretty youthful looking for my age, but whether it's from genetics or proper care I wouldn't venture to guess.

by Anonymousreply 190December 30, 2018 10:55 PM

I fell off the vegan keto tonight. 2 weeks though. Vegan keto is hard.

by Anonymousreply 191December 31, 2018 1:18 AM

Yeah, I think it must be hard, R191. I eat a lot eggs and when out, a lot of burgers with no bun, which is super easy to find. The holidays are a challenge too. Tomorrow is another day though. You do not have to be perfect to get results, just pretty consistent. Adding in IF really speeds up the process for me.

by Anonymousreply 192December 31, 2018 2:55 AM

Below is an interesting article about fat and where it goes when you lose weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 31, 2018 4:01 PM

We'll return with more tips

by Anonymousreply 194January 2, 2019 9:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!