Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kid Accidentally Brings Blow-Up Sex Doll to School Nativity

A Scottish kid was sent to school, inadvertently, with a a blow up sex doll. The doll was a sheep......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 11:29 PM

Adorable. Love the tea towel.

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 8:16 PM

What the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 8:23 PM

I’m sure I’m the only person in the world who finds this sad rather than funny.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 8:25 PM

The rest of the world has male and female sex dolls. Scotland has sheep ones. Well how do you think all those Scottish lads lose their virginity to? Those Shetland wool sheep make great first girlfriends for them.

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 8:28 PM

We have sheep dolls in the US too, buddy. We have had since at least the 1990s, when I saw multiple at various parties. Always as a joke, but they were functional.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2018 8:34 PM

Now that I look at the picture, it looks exactly like the ones I remember from my college days in the 1990s. I think one was called The Loving Lamb?

Anyway, when I was looking for some Halloween decorations, a enormous severed gory penis prosthetic showed up in my search results on Amazon for no reason, and had a completely incorrect description about it being a skeleton ornament. I can see where this lady bought it and without paying much attention thought that it was just an inflatable lamb and not a blow-up sex doll.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2018 8:37 PM

His parents were contacted but refused to comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 8:55 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 9:00 PM

Kid is adorable in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2018 9:19 PM

Sick and sad.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2018 9:21 PM

Eerr.. . Maybe they should not post the picture of the kid ?

It is really not his fault he was sent to school with a sex toy.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2018 9:30 PM

Here's the kid a couple of decades from now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2018 9:55 PM

Well, St. Joseph needed [italic]something[/italic] if St. Mary were to remain a virgin. Let's not kid ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2018 10:21 PM

Why sad, all you who feel sad about this?

by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2018 10:46 PM

Sad reflection of our fucking amoral society that kids take sex toys to school, you amoeba.

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2018 10:49 PM

Oops, I forgot about the Indy, sorry bitches. Anyway, I think this must have originated from the Sunday Sport.

[quote]“He’s probably in his room right now stuffing Lego in the hole.”

by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2018 10:49 PM

Makes a lot more sense when you see what the school provided for Mary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2018 10:55 PM

It’s funny, not sad, Marys.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2018 10:58 PM

It’s funny if you’re a single man. If you have kids of your own or have a sense of morality it’s sad.

by Anonymousreply 19December 12, 2018 11:00 PM

is it his dad's? where is the mom? does the mom know? hmmm

by Anonymousreply 20December 12, 2018 11:06 PM

Oh now I'm sad r115. Hope it wasn't a mistake, because that would make me feel very divided.

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 12:39 AM

Sense of morality? The mom bought it online without paying attention to what it was. It wasn't some used fucktoy they had lying around the house, you big Mary.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 4:05 AM

Score it, R17!

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 11:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!