Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fat Black Ugly Christian Asshole Child Molester

...jailed.

The fat black ugly anti-gay pastor who claimed Orlando massacre victims got “what they deserve” will probably spend the rest of his life in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2018 6:12 PM

HOw dare you call him fat!

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 6:58 PM

Ahem...

Bishop Ken Adkins @Pastorkenadkins

Author, Pastor, and Business Coach, and has become one of the most Respected Black Conservative Voices in America. And, he's a Trump supporter too!

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 7:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 7:05 PM

Sometimes it seems like Karma is off duty/ fast asleep (Trump). But just when you’re questioning it, it says “hold my motherfucking beer!

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 7:15 PM

[quote]Sometimes it seems like Karma is off duty/ fast asleep (Trump). But just when you’re questioning it, it says “hold my motherfucking beer!

Karma or human nature?

It's always human nature to try to point the finger at someone else and deflect, deflect, deflect from one's own moral corruption and dishonesty. The more morally bankrupt, the more you're going to try to deflect the gaze away from you.

Also, it makes people feel better to believe that they're morally superior to someone else. Given how heinous his crimes, his rabid and rancid denunciations of gay people were probably the only things that kept him going.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2018 7:21 PM

This was over a year ago. Hopefully he's enjoying the cocks of his fellow jailbirds.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2018 7:33 PM

If ever proof were needed. Those who condemn loudest have something to hide.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 7:36 PM

Remember Eddie Long? He was the same way. His rhetoric towards gays was vile, and then....

If it walks like a gay bishop, and talks like a gay bishop…

Eddie Long (the “bishop” pictured above with “Ms. Sophia”, a well-known transvestite here in Atlanta) is apparently ready to mediate with his accusers and provide them with a financial settlement to make this whole sexual coercion and abuse story go away.

I’m not a lawyer, but I don’t think that people seek mediation to settle a case that alleges heinous activity if THEY ARE NOT GUILTY IN SOME WAY.

I wouldn’t even agree to settle a fender-bender if I wasn’t guilty. If someone accused me of inappropriate sexual contact with boys/young men I “mentored”, then I would demand a jury trial and vigorously depose my accusers to defend my honesty.

I mean, if you’re innocent, wouldn’t YOU fight to clear your good name?

And what happened to “I feel like David against Goliath…I’ve got 5 rocks, and I haven’t thrown 1 yet!”? Did I miss something in 1 Samuel 17 – or did David enter into mediation with Goliath?

In his most recent article for Huffington Post, syndicated columnist Morris O’Kelly wrote:

Mediation of sexual allegation grievances is tantamount to an admission of “some” guilt, “some” form of ministerial misconduct. Innocent folk don’t make deals if the claims against them are baseless and untrue. Mediation for the accused is a forfeiture of the right to ever claim innocence, and readers should be absolutely clear on this point.

Did you hear that?

That was the sound of Long publicly admitting to some degree of guilt when he agreed to mediation. The public wanted Long to thoroughly address the allegations. Well, there you have it. He said it all, you just had to have been paying attention to hear it.

In New Birth’s response to the lawsuit (the accusers sued Long and the church), the church’s attorneys seem to corroborate Kelly’s assertion (and my personal belief) of Long’s guilt. The church “understands that Bishop Long often shared hotel rooms with members of the congregation while traveling,” but would not confirm or deny the allegations made by the accusers.

So…umm…a man who lives in a $1M home, drives a $400,000 Maybach (as well as a Rolls Royce) and owns his own private plane shares rooms with congregants on long trips?

For what…to save money?

Yup – that thud you just heard was the sound of common sense falling to the floor.

Unfortunately, again, none of this matters to the sheeple who worship Eddie Long (and those like him). As I said before, Eddie could do the “Dougie” (Google it) on the way to the pulpit holding hands with his male lover and blowing air kisses while snapping his fingers in “Z” formation – and these people would still stand in line to hear him butcher the Word of God with impunity.

Keep praying for Eddie’s repentance, and the will of the Lord being done at Club New Birth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 7:43 PM

Sure, this guy's an asshole, OP, but why are you listing "black" as one of the negatives?

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2018 7:45 PM

Why are you implying that a multiple-adjective description is more than merely accurate? Is your inner SJW itching to come out?

Perhaps I'm assisting my sight-impaired friends who enjoy this website without images, but text-to-voice.

Refrain from tone-policing.

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2018 7:48 PM

He wrote black because it is a negative around here. Fuck OP and the white homos that support hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2018 7:50 PM

R11 You thick cunt. Whitey here and if someone needs describing, I call them white/black/ Asian/whatever the fuck they happen to be.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2018 7:51 PM

Be patient. R11 was probably molested multiple times by his fat ugly Baptist BLACK pastor as a teen.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2018 7:53 PM

OR, the OP might be pointing out the hypocrisy that exists within the Black community when it come to issues like this and the Black church.

"PASTOR TELLING WOMAN TO PUT ON PRAYER PANTIES "LET ME PULL THEM UP"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2018 7:57 PM

He guilty

by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2018 8:24 PM

OP is a pathetic racist. The pastor's shame has nothing to do with his race; it has to do with his religious hypocrisy. There are plenty of white pastors who said something along similar lines about Orlando.

I understand there are tensions because many of the people defending Kevin Hart are black. But a) that has more to do with the fact that they are friends of his, b) they weren't defending homophobia, they were criticizing what they saw as a double standard, and c) some of his white friends defended him also.

by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 12:42 AM

R16 This man is a child molester and you're harping about racism. What a joke and a bad one.

by Anonymousreply 17December 13, 2018 1:16 AM

Prayer Panties? Is that a Ru Paul Drag Race contestant?

by Anonymousreply 18December 13, 2018 1:17 AM

I notice the more they like Jesus the more they can't stay away from boy pussy.

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 1:37 AM

OP. I'm as glad as anyone that a pedo is locked away. I'm one of those who thinks that nonces, their enablers and their excusers should be shot to death. Saying that , you are a racist arsehole. I'd call you a cunt, but cunts have life giving uses. And the Kevin Hart scenario has only served to give you an excuse to express your TRUE nature. Let's not be coy, now. You live for homophobes to express themselves, especially if they are black. It gives you LIFE! You'd have to think on it if you were given the power to wipe homophobia from this planet. Probably pray for some black tail yourself, of any sex.

I know your type. You are barely more elevated than that nonce in chokey.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 2:22 AM

^ so, you’re not against homophobes?

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 2:54 AM

When someone is a terrible person, we can acknowledge that person is fat. We can admit that person is ugly. We can declare that person is a Christian. We can decide that person is an asshole. But, we must never EVER point out the race of the individual involved (PARTICULARLY if that person is black).

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 3:36 AM

R22, you sound dim. If a white guy said homophobic things, the poster wouldn't have mentioned his whiteness.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 3:40 AM

I don't know how and why this thread is turning into a race argument. As a Black male I did not perceive the thread as being offensive at all. I suppose it depends upon your background. The thread simply reminds me of the Black church and its view towards homosexuality and whatever else.

In my opinion, the Black church is more homophobic than any other religious sect that I know--that's MY experiences. To be Black, male, and gay? WHEW! Many have no idea how you are shunned by the "religious" (of which everyone claims to be) Black community. And, that is so hypocritical given all of the mess that goes on in the church.

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2018 3:48 AM

Agree with R9.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2018 3:53 AM

Why not R23?

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2018 4:04 AM

Why bother to post a picture of someone and then mention their race...shouldn't it be obvious from the picture?!

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2018 4:11 AM

OP would have been accused of being a racist, even if the word "black" was left out.

by Anonymousreply 28December 13, 2018 4:19 AM

You don't know me at all, shrill triggered harpies, R23 in particular. See link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 13, 2018 4:26 AM

OP, learn the rules!

It's okay to have endless threads about "yellow-skinned" actors, but not Black people.

It's okay to impersonate and mock Black women when discussing brawl videos at a McDonald's.

It's not okay to mention the race of rapists and murderers who are Black!

Got it? Respect rapists and murderers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 13, 2018 5:46 AM

Were his victims male or female?

by Anonymousreply 31December 13, 2018 7:30 AM

Remember, it is verboten to type a fact!

DL queens will rhapsodize about him as cagemeat, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 13, 2018 6:59 PM

White assholes attack black woman, but don't you dare mention race!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 13, 2018 8:17 PM

They look like guys DLers would kill to blow.

by Anonymousreply 34December 13, 2018 8:24 PM

They look like guys Bishop Adkins would love to blow.

by Anonymousreply 35December 13, 2018 11:14 PM

pervs come in all 32 flavors and colors!

by Anonymousreply 36December 14, 2018 5:43 PM

Hypocrisy is what we’re talking about here. Church grade!

by Anonymousreply 37December 14, 2018 6:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!