Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has Anyone Here Tried Bath Salts?

Looking up the herbal supplement MACA, came across this synthetic version called Ivory Wave. It's pricey online.

3.5.1. Synthetic Substances Among synthetic substances used as sexual enhancers, well-known examples include MDPV (methylenedioxypyrovalerone), known as “Ivory Wave,” 2C-B, and mephedrone (4-methylmethcathinone), also called with the nickname of “Miaow Miaow.” The aforementioned substances have stimulating and aphrodisiac properties similar to amphetamines and MDMA (“Ecstasy”).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 1:30 PM

Does Calgon count?

by Anonymousreply 1December 12, 2018 5:22 AM

This will end in certain tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 2December 12, 2018 5:28 AM

America's version of Krokadil.

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 5:31 AM

Lock yourself in a room when you try this, so you don't kill anyone and spend your life in prison,

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 5:33 AM

I believe someone in (of course) Florida ate another human being’s face after taking this. I pray that this is a troll thread and not someone seriously considering ingesting something that could make you a zombie.

by Anonymousreply 5December 12, 2018 5:35 AM

Someone I know well was into this, he became a caricature (queening out doesn’t even begin to describe it) and sexually voracious when hopped up. Never tried it myself nor had any desire to do so alas. It wasn’t a good look, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 6December 12, 2018 5:46 AM

I get the sense it’s like meth for people who have sacrificed all their savings, their teeth and their neurons to meth and need something stronger.

by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 5:47 AM

Mephedrone is okay, it's like a cross between ecstasy and speed, but quite a bit less clear headed.

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 5:48 AM

The guy who ate a homeless guy's face attacked him on the side of a highway in Miami.

The loser FSU student who stabbed two people to death up in Jupiter, FL will never leave prison.

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2018 6:10 AM

Calgon, take me away!

by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2018 6:52 AM

I was curious because they basically give a recipe to make it yourself in this scientific article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2018 7:00 AM

Yes, back in 2011, shortly before they outlawed Medphodrone and MDPV. I mainly ordered them from a company called Wicked Herbals, who sold brands such as "Eight Ballz", "White Water Rapid", "Amped", and "Go Fast Carpet Deodorizer". They were all pretty much the same thing, MDPV, and presumably made by the same company. They were sort of like a cross between coke and X. They seemed "cleaner" than your run of the mill street coke, which is always cut with lord knows what. Plus they were far cheaper per gram - usually about $35 per gram. As expected, they're addictive and if you do too much you will be strung out as shit and unable to sleep, along with the obligatory crash afterwards and depression. Wicked Herbals was eventually shut down and raided. I believe they were operating out of Arizona, and it was a multi million dollar operation at the time. The unnerving thing was they inevitable confiscated their computers and essentially would have a list of all the people ordering from them.

"Ivory Wave" and "Ocean" were among several varieties being sold by Am-Hi-Co.com at the time. They were generally poorer in quality imo. Though "Ivory Wave" did gain some notoriety in the media when the news started to break about bath salts. Am-Hi-Co shut down several years ago, so I'm not sure where the site the OP linked to is still getting that stuff. It's possible it's several years old, or they could be ripping off the packaging and using a whole new formula.

"Champagne" was another brand. Good quality, but I can't recall who sold it.

Reading around on some forums, some people are seriously naive, and were posting complaints that they were literally taking baths with these, and not getting any high off of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2018 7:10 AM

Did a little digging around on Google and noticed there is another operation under the name of WickedHerbals that's still up. Not sure if they are affiliated with the original owners, or are just selling some back stock of their old stuff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2018 7:12 AM

I like to soak in Mr. Bubble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 12, 2018 9:19 AM

I prefer Matey myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 12, 2018 9:36 AM

Anyone remember Crazy Foam?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 12, 2018 10:19 PM

Soaky was also cool. I have still have these plastic containers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 12, 2018 10:20 PM

My dermatologist recently recommended my trying powdered milk in my bath. I add the powdered milk package to my jetted bath and what a huge difference. My skin is much smoother and silkier because it contains lactic acid which dissolves the proteins holding together dead skin cells.

by Anonymousreply 18December 12, 2018 10:26 PM

[quote] Has Anyone Here Tried Bath Salts?

Are you asking in the bath or in the nose?

by Anonymousreply 19December 13, 2018 12:15 AM

TY R12

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 1:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!