Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Baby bump strangles Meghan Markle in answer to our wishes, thereby ending Meghan Markle hysteria once and for all

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 5:09 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 11, 2018 12:29 AM

Markle fraus hate Trump and also probably don’t shop at Hobby Lobby, as it’s problematic.

by Anonymousreply 2December 11, 2018 12:44 AM

Can’t even see it.

Is she in mourning that ‘The Guardians’ have been announced as TIME’s Person of the Year? A bunch of ugly people in regular clothing? How very dare they?

by Anonymousreply 3December 12, 2018 3:39 AM

I spluttered in laughter at the Barron one. Very good!

by Anonymousreply 4December 12, 2018 3:54 AM

She was ugly and obnoxious as a kid. And as an adult she has such a terrible Frankenstein body. How did she end up invading my royal family?

I know Harry thought I have them checkmated now, because if the royals warn him, they are flaming racist bigots,

by Anonymousreply 5December 13, 2018 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!