Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chalamet & Friends Part 6

Continue the gossip here:

by Anonymousreply 600December 13, 2018 2:37 PM

When Timmy & LRD start looking like this when they're together then maybe.......just maybe I'll believe they're for real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2018 2:43 PM

this's hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2018 3:04 PM

Saw that too, r2 and got such a kick out of it! It really is too funny.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2018 3:07 PM

R2 I laughed at that HAHA ... and TIM lurks tumblr so I'm pretty sure he saw it too

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2018 3:10 PM

R1 The way Timothée's smile just glows when he looks at and talks with Armie. Compare that to ANY photo of him with LRD. I am NOT a Charmie, I just think the LRD is at least partially PR. He needs a lay--and a beard for the HW PR machine--to make him palatable for a wider audience.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2018 3:10 PM

R2 LOL “the lips, the lips!”

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2018 3:10 PM

The way Timothée's smile just glows when he looks at and talks with Armie. Compare that to ANY photo of him with LRD.

Exactly, r5. That's why I said what I did above. There is no comparison.

by Anonymousreply 7December 10, 2018 3:13 PM

Ok that is way better than BB

by Anonymousreply 8December 10, 2018 3:13 PM

If they go together to the Golden Globes I see them trying to recreate this (that's Lily's father)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 10, 2018 3:14 PM

Just out of curiosity, why do some of y’all think he’s really with her? I’m not a Charmie but it’s like he has no chemistry with her. We can see that from the photos and now with the video. He’s not even trying anymore LOL. He at least tried to sell it (sort of) the first time but he looks fed up now. I think he looked more into Selena when they were shooting their film lol and same with maika. Although with the latter they had a fling right? That was believable. Not this, I’m sorry but I really can’t see what y’all are seeing. This looks so incredibly fake to me

by Anonymousreply 10December 10, 2018 3:16 PM

Timothée is killing it. Another award season darling. I would suck his cock until I lost consciousness.

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2018 3:17 PM

Critics Choice Awards nominee! How big is his dick?!

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2018 3:18 PM

Love you, r10. :) I'm in complete agreement.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2018 3:19 PM

Tim and Lily at The King press conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2018 3:19 PM

I'd rather put it this way, I would suck his cock until he lost consciousness

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2018 3:21 PM

Armie didn’t get any nominations though. I hope he's not jealous? Disparity can cause problems with close friends.

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2018 3:21 PM

Critics Choice Awards! Critics Choice Awards! Let's go!!

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2018 3:22 PM

I thought Beautiful Boy was going to ruin his career? Isn't that what y'all said?

by Anonymousreply 18December 10, 2018 3:23 PM

Timmy's racking up awards while Armie's shilling for bird bakery

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2018 3:27 PM

Armie already beat you to that, r15.

by Anonymousreply 20December 10, 2018 3:27 PM

I just need this film to leak already

by Anonymousreply 21December 10, 2018 3:28 PM

lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 10, 2018 3:32 PM

Harmless speculation is fun as long as no one harrases Timmy or LRD. I think this is PR because its just way too convenient to be true, But I wouldnt be surprised to find that they were a real couple all along.

The only way we can gauge for sure is to see whether they stay together until after the King is released. If yes, they were a real couple from the start, IMO. If not, this is just PR to boost both their profiles and keep the fey talk at bay.

by Anonymousreply 23December 10, 2018 3:49 PM

So again does she have any film projects coming up and when does he start Wes Anderson film

by Anonymousreply 24December 10, 2018 3:53 PM

OP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 10, 2018 3:55 PM

r23 I don't care whether they're a real couple or not, I just don't like when someone uses pr stunt to grab headlines.

by Anonymousreply 26December 10, 2018 3:55 PM

Eh, PR stunts have been used for generations in the past and will continue to be used forever into the future.

by Anonymousreply 27December 10, 2018 4:01 PM

[quote]The only way we can gauge for sure is to see whether they stay together until after the King is released.

Not really. Look at the Gyllenhaal and Whitherspoon stunt. They had a movie to promote and they kept the bearding two more years after that. A week after they"broke up" she was already seen with her soon to be husband that she married not long after. Keeping this shitshow going after the King promo is done won't make this any more real especially since it's not about raising his profile for him. He definitely doesn't need her for that, she's pretty much a nobody. Plus there isn't much interest in the media in them as a couple. It establishes him as an actor who likes women though which is the whole point.

by Anonymousreply 28December 10, 2018 4:05 PM

Lol imagine getting two years worth of cringy pap photos like yesterday hahaha! What if we get a photo of them at that New Year’s Eve ball drop like Harry and Taylor did? Lord that would be gold! Maybe they can even be there with the Hammers! LOLL

by Anonymousreply 29December 10, 2018 4:22 PM

Well at least he takes her to the finer establishments like a bagel joint and coffee shop

by Anonymousreply 30December 10, 2018 4:33 PM

R22 Bet his dick throbbed.

by Anonymousreply 31December 10, 2018 4:38 PM

people who made that video parody are disgusting. It turns to become bulling out of nowhere. does Tim and Lily offended them personally? Killed their cat or smth? or these fuckers from parody just trying to trade themselves for cheap popularity while shitting on other people? Cos fuck it is disgusting

i hope they know they are assholes

by Anonymousreply 32December 10, 2018 4:49 PM

R32 what the hell are you doing on this site if your'e so sensitive?

by Anonymousreply 33December 10, 2018 4:55 PM

Timmy seems like the type of guy to be really amped up and outgoing with his male friends, but way less so with girlfriends. I know he has female friends, I wonder what he’s like with them? I have straight guy friends who get really energized and fun with us dudes, gay and straight, but are subdued around their girlfriends. It’s weird and I know they aren’t closeted. They just don’t know how to be themselves around the opposite sex.

by Anonymousreply 34December 10, 2018 5:03 PM

R32 lol you must be the type who thinks SNL bullies trump

(And before you freak out even more, I’m not comparing timmy and lily to trump I’m just comparing what that account did to any other parody show that pokes fun at pop culture. This one just did it within the fandom)

by Anonymousreply 35December 10, 2018 5:06 PM

Wain’t there a bit of talk that he didn’t really date Madonna’s daughter but they just hung out together and she was a good backup story

by Anonymousreply 36December 10, 2018 5:06 PM

r33 you can make good jokes but nobody forces you to be a bully. that is just low. I mean Timothee sure have a special collection of the most moron fans (not all of them but like a big group). They think its normal if they do not agree with his decisions in life and the way he lives not just make jokes about it, but go and harass him through the social media, directly write mean bad things to him, his gf, his agent. DIRECTLY! tagging them in the messages. I mean what level of disgrace this people have? who they think they are? his life does not belong to them , mind your own fucking business. Making this kind of videos and hyping them up - its just plain harassment and bullying. ANd these stupid pigs think they are funny, but they are gross, not funny

by Anonymousreply 37December 10, 2018 5:07 PM

r35 do not watch snl and again - there is the difference between joke and bullying - that shitty video was not funny it was mean and fuckers made it to hype themselves up. i hope karma will hunt them down with early reproduction dysfunction so they will not procreate

by Anonymousreply 38December 10, 2018 5:12 PM

R37 R38 Grow up. See you at midnight--posting on a Timmy Tumblr tween fan blog. You sound like a 13-year old.

by Anonymousreply 39December 10, 2018 5:13 PM

R37 they didnt even tag timmy in the video I dont see how it was bullying, it was a joke for fans and it was funny.

by Anonymousreply 40December 10, 2018 5:16 PM

Timmy lurks on Tumblr I saw it there. If he watches its because he can't help himself and check what tumblr is saying about him. How many celebrities lurk tumblr? are saoirse or lucas hedges on tumblr checking their tag everyday? no, only tim does that shit

by Anonymousreply 41December 10, 2018 5:24 PM

Will Timmy spend time at the Depp's this Christmas /New Year? He's expected to be in Paris for Wes movie in January so maybe.

by Anonymousreply 42December 10, 2018 5:25 PM

r41 "only tim does that shit" and how do you possibly know? cos you dont and you cant. You assume and state your theory as a fact and say your "facts" as if he offending you with it (so he practically offending you with noexisting shit that you created in your mind) . Are you nuts? or smth? what is your problem?

by Anonymousreply 43December 10, 2018 5:27 PM

R43 Everyone here says whatever shit as facts LMAO Maybe you belong in awardswatch or some cutesy forum with nicknames and user pics

by Anonymousreply 44December 10, 2018 5:30 PM

R43 are you the new troll?

by Anonymousreply 45December 10, 2018 5:32 PM

R43 speaks sense

by Anonymousreply 46December 10, 2018 5:35 PM

bullying??? wtf? are you crazy or stupid? that video is funny and that's what is happened deal with it

by Anonymousreply 47December 10, 2018 5:36 PM

R43 Armie knows how to suck his own dick, he taught Timmy #FACTS #TRUE Where's the true facts POLIZIA? YOU forget we are just having fun here, nobody takes the shit said in this forum seriously.

by Anonymousreply 48December 10, 2018 5:39 PM

R46 there is not much of us who does

by Anonymousreply 49December 10, 2018 5:40 PM

Overprotective stans need to fuck off DL. Go back to Timmy's twitter and IG standom if you can't stand the talk here!

by Anonymousreply 50December 10, 2018 5:42 PM

r48 its hard to take someone's stupidity lightly, its annoying, maybe it is cultural and age differences (i am old and not from us ) , but this is the only place i actually can write about the topic so.. inevitable masochistic thing

by Anonymousreply 51December 10, 2018 5:44 PM

^^ I agree. This teen troll should be anywhere but here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 52December 10, 2018 5:45 PM

this shipper also think lily and timmy married

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2018 5:46 PM

I can see why LRD would attract him. She has great tits and daddy is loaded. Will they spend the holidays with the Depps?

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2018 5:58 PM

Every time a media outlet says “fried chicken” I feel like they are in on the joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2018 6:16 PM

Shortly after those fried chicken date pap pics came out, Armie was tweeting about how badly he was craving NYC fried chicken...

by Anonymousreply 56December 10, 2018 6:24 PM

R56 pooed Armie has it bad for Timothée. But Armie doesn't have a wet hole and is failing at life so Timothée traded him in for a wet pussy. Plus he's fat and balding. Armie must be crushed.

by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2018 6:27 PM

LRD is why Armie is losing his hair. Stress. He's been dumped.

by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2018 6:29 PM

Armie never likes any of Timmy's or LRDs pics. He's pissed.

by Anonymousreply 59December 10, 2018 6:31 PM

^^ No, it's bc he's knows they're pr.

by Anonymousreply 60December 10, 2018 6:39 PM

Of course he knows. He used to fuck Timothée when it was allowed. But now he's trying to pretend he's a straight, loyal husband but pining over the blow jobs and rimming he used to get and give to Timothée. Remember NYFF when they went at it in the men's room?

by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2018 6:43 PM

I bet Liz hooked them up so she could get her husband back. He was making a fool of them both chasing after a child. That's why he's been fighting with fans and sending passive aggressive texts about fried chicken.

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2018 6:46 PM

Armie is so lost. Poor Armie. Dumped by the French kid.

by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2018 6:49 PM

Insane ^

by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2018 6:59 PM

R63 Honey, Armie and Tim are PR at its finest. I like it though, because they look hot together. Poor LRD may be for real but she'll always loose in the hotness level to Armie. That's a given. Embrace her. You can have Charmie and Tilly.

by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2018 7:52 PM

Then Armie should do some more PR with Timmy so he and the missus can get bashed some more.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2018 8:08 PM

to add to the all above - the last chambers baby is actually Timmy's and Armie's son

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2018 8:23 PM

ok Timothee have his 1st critics award

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 10, 2018 8:31 PM

At least he opened his mouth for Armie. His kisses with his married bff make his kisses with his model "gf" look like kiddie play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2018 8:33 PM

Armie has to be in NY in a couple days for promo. Will be interesting to see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2018 8:38 PM

Stby was also nominated for a Critics Choice Award. I hope he doesn't go.

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2018 8:41 PM

No pap pics in tabloids today, hmm. I wonder if they will show up later?

If not, they may actually be dating and it’s not PR? I don’t even know anymore...

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2018 8:42 PM

I would bet good money they’ll both be there, there will be the usual cutesy stuff and the haters will cry their angry tears. Lather, rinse, repeat.

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2018 8:43 PM

LOL R72 last time it’s barely Monday and this happened yesterday. I’m sure we’ll get something g sometime this week. Last time it took awhile before we had many articles

by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2018 8:44 PM

Critics Choice Award. We might get a reunion between Tim, Armie and Luca. Tim's nominated for best supporting actor; Armie's film 'Sorry to bother you' is nominated for best comedy and Luca's 'Suspiria' for best Horror or Sci-fi film. Brilliant. I can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2018 9:00 PM

R69 They didn't kiss with tongue that was an acting kiss. Europeans (not raised in America) are way more forward, they give it all. And the sad part is that Tim won't play a gay character again.

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2018 9:02 PM

R75 Maybe Teemee will film both Armie and Luca in the mens room. Hopefully, this time he'll give a sneak peek of himself, too. lol

by Anonymousreply 77December 10, 2018 9:04 PM

R69 Why compare his behavior when he is being himself to a character he played? Maybe in real life TC is just not as passionate as Elio, especially since Elio was supposed to be borderline obsessed with Oliver's character, which would explain the character's behavior. What next? If TC isn't seen putting a pair of LRD panties over his head like Elio did with Oliver's shorts then the whole thing between LRD and TC is fake? I could see if you compared them to his behavior in a previous relationship with someone he actually dated to his behavior with LRD, but with a make believe character just seems desperate.

I think they are really together but are also using their relationship for pr, both situations can exist simultaneously.

by Anonymousreply 78December 10, 2018 9:05 PM

r76 do you know something we don't? I'm pretty sure he'll take whatever roles he's drawn to. And there will be a CMBYN sequel, so expect a little kissing, I'm sure

by Anonymousreply 79December 10, 2018 9:05 PM

R79 All this PR travesty for him to play another gay role? I don't see it but we'll see, I don't see it at all. I don't know if there will be any kissing in cmbyn 2, it's not even finished yet. Maybe they give Elio a girlfriend and they cast Lili Depp. aNYWAYS, for better gay kissing with tongue always go to european cinema/series.

by Anonymousreply 80December 10, 2018 9:11 PM

r76 there's tongue involved in that kiss, I saw a lightened version of it and there's definitely tongue involved.

r78 because he didn't choose his costar and he managed to have sizzling chemistry with him but he supposedly chose his "gf" and he can't muster enough interest to land a peck square on her mouth. Everything screams fake about this relationship with her especially his body language When Timmy's into someone it shows, anyway you spin it.

by Anonymousreply 81December 10, 2018 9:15 PM

A french tabloid picked it up, I expect more to come

by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2018 9:17 PM

I hope when Armie goes to NY, we get pics of the three of them out together, with Armie and Timmy walking ahead side by side, laughing and joking and Lily angrily stomping behind them.

by Anonymousreply 83December 10, 2018 9:24 PM

Which French tabloid? Same as the last one?

Any new pics?

by Anonymousreply 84December 10, 2018 9:30 PM

I'd kill to see that, r83. But Liz would have to be there too angrily stomping alongside behind Lily. That'd make it even better.

by Anonymousreply 85December 10, 2018 9:31 PM

R81 exactly

by Anonymousreply 86December 10, 2018 9:36 PM

The same one that said they had broken up, they constantly write stories about her I guess she has fans in France

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 10, 2018 9:37 PM

A double date on the red carpet with Liz and Lily giving the boys dirty looks would give me life. I’m not even a charmie shipper, just into petty gossip and fandom meltdowns

by Anonymousreply 88December 10, 2018 9:39 PM

R87 this really reminds me of last time. In October when the first kissing pics came out it seemed like the French mags picked it up first and then a week later the US mags did. Everyone thought it was really weird lol.

by Anonymousreply 89December 10, 2018 9:40 PM

God, I can only imagine the tension, messiness, and battles for attention on a double date. I really hope it happens one day.

by Anonymousreply 90December 10, 2018 9:44 PM

No new pics? Hmmm did they not call the paps this time?

by Anonymousreply 91December 10, 2018 9:51 PM

R83 Jules et Jim

by Anonymousreply 92December 10, 2018 10:05 PM

Monday, December 10, 2018 Blind Items Revealed #5

December 3, 2018

When I first wrote that this probable Oscar winning actor this year was not really dating the three named celebrity offspring and that it was all for show, everyone dismissed it and said of course it is real. Well, yesterday, while out with a guy she is actually dating she told an entire table of her friends at lunch that she was asked to do a favor for some PR people who are friends with her dad. So, there you go.

Lily Rose Depp/Timothee Chalamet

by Anonymousreply 93December 10, 2018 10:23 PM

9 comments:

sandybrook said...

Like I said on the original I like Entern's I told you so attitude. 10:38 AM Zebra Seasoning said...

I kinda hoped that with Harvey being gone we'd be done with showmances and red carpet girlfriends/wives. Guess not. 10:39 AM sandybrook said...

However, Enty has always had a no outing policy, leaving us to do it in the comments for him. And this is borderline... 10:40 AM Spekulatius said...

These PR relationships are always so obvious. There are new photos of them in New York kissing. The passion and love... wow. Thank god a paparazzi was there at the right time to film it. At least it´s not as embarrassing as it was with Tom Hiddleston. I would fire the PR person who was responsible for that. 10:41 AM Zebra Seasoning said...

@Spekulatius - at least Hiddleston was smart enough to get out of it before he got sucked in completely. 10:51 AM MariaRose said...

That “mystery guy” is not her boyfriend it’s one of her gay friends, so this whole blind kind of loses credibility even thought I think their relationship is fake 10:57 AM Spekulatius said...

@Zebra Seasoning absolutely true! Still, those pics were baffling. 11:04 AM Paul Saint John said...

Friends of her dad? Some satanic ritual, you bet. Lily Rose must have tons of horror stories to tell. 1:36 PM Brayson87 said...

Was there ever much doubt? 2:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 10, 2018 10:25 PM

Was it confirmed that the guy with lily is gay? what's his name/insta?

by Anonymousreply 95December 10, 2018 10:28 PM

brianswardstrom @tchalamet stopped by today and picked up a lot of fun early birthday presents. He thanks you all for your thoughtfulness, especially for the great letters that you took the time to write.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 10, 2018 10:31 PM

this fake blind already was discussed. it exudes the lie and all the "whys" were already discussed in previous threads i am too tired to retype it here. dont care for peoples stu[idity anymore. if you are that gullible it is your problem

by Anonymousreply 97December 10, 2018 10:33 PM

there's no consensus in the last discussion that the blind is not true

by Anonymousreply 98December 10, 2018 10:36 PM

R95 was confirmed gay, someone else posted the name in a different thread but I cant remember it

by Anonymousreply 99December 10, 2018 10:38 PM

r95 ig : jenny.shoo.pumps

by Anonymousreply 100December 10, 2018 10:39 PM

R78 Totally agree. Timmy just finished filming LW. They spend time together as much as they can and obviously shopping for Christmas’s gift. The kissing scene is happened around Hell’s Kitchen his parents’ house. There are a prove that the kissing clip isn’t anything done for money. Check this ig chalamania22.

by Anonymousreply 101December 10, 2018 10:42 PM

That's such a cute pic, r96. Thanks for posting. Say what you want about him but this proves he really does care about his fans and appreciates their gifts etc. Love that about him.

by Anonymousreply 102December 10, 2018 10:42 PM

R98 Thanks . Ignore R97 It's the furious tim/lily stan R95 Thank you for being helpful and not insulting. Is the girl in this pic Lily??! It's from 2 years ago maybe when she was at her worst?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103December 10, 2018 10:44 PM

I mean R100 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 104December 10, 2018 10:45 PM

R96 I like the hammer socks. Touché.

by Anonymousreply 105December 10, 2018 10:49 PM

Thanks R101

by Anonymousreply 106December 10, 2018 10:49 PM

R101 that proves nothing. He messaged HQ photos to a lily account and told her “I just had to snap the pics!!” . I messaged him about the video and he said “I just had to take a video!!!” He must really be very coordinated to do all of that at once!! Plus the 3rd blurry photo from his friend. Do you really expect anyone who was in on these photos to admit it??

I’m not saying its 100% fake but we dont really have solid proof of anything, just stuff to speculate on and from what I see it seems like a set up. And on the off chance it is real, I dont expect it to last too long since he already looks bored af every time he’s with her.

by Anonymousreply 107December 10, 2018 10:52 PM

timothee is too sweet for lrd, she never smiles and sometimes her face scares me

by Anonymousreply 108December 10, 2018 10:52 PM

R108

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 10, 2018 10:58 PM

R108

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 10, 2018 10:59 PM

Her face and expressions sometimes remind me of Wednesday (played by Christina Ricci) from the Addams Family movies.

by Anonymousreply 111December 10, 2018 11:01 PM

R108

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 10, 2018 11:01 PM

Which is prettier: Timmy’s pole or hole?

by Anonymousreply 113December 10, 2018 11:02 PM

It’s uncanny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 10, 2018 11:03 PM

R112 you know what that looks like, right?

by Anonymousreply 115December 10, 2018 11:05 PM

r107 it will be more convincing if someone who happened to take the photo is someone who doesn't mention about business inquiry in their ig.

by Anonymousreply 116December 10, 2018 11:05 PM

R115 Like our precious Lil Tim cum n her face. He looks tired in all the new pictures , maybe from all the fucking? Maybe

by Anonymousreply 117December 10, 2018 11:09 PM

R112 Hahaha!! So classy, so elegant!!! Ms Chambers will love it.

by Anonymousreply 118December 10, 2018 11:12 PM

Always thought she looked like annasophia robb. the girl who played violet in johnny's version of charlie and the choco factory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 10, 2018 11:12 PM

^R114

by Anonymousreply 120December 10, 2018 11:13 PM

she thinks to be sexy or what... some of her pics are disgusting

by Anonymousreply 121December 10, 2018 11:14 PM

R118 R121 For these hollywood kids this is ART. A role model for Harper, Liz loves this girl.

by Anonymousreply 122December 10, 2018 11:17 PM

r102 I agree. I'm usually a cynical bitch but that's such a pure picture. This boy <3

by Anonymousreply 123December 10, 2018 11:19 PM

he's so cute

by Anonymousreply 124December 10, 2018 11:22 PM

R103 That's Lily after a binge coke. So shitty that her friends posted that picture. These will be Tim's new acquaintances so he better be careful.

by Anonymousreply 125December 10, 2018 11:24 PM

What if Timmy was dating someone like Saoirse?

by Anonymousreply 126December 10, 2018 11:30 PM

Do Liz and Lily discuss each other's sex lives and trade advice when they talk????

by Anonymousreply 127December 10, 2018 11:39 PM

R126 could we survive the combined talent and beauty of Saoirse and Timmy ?? I’m ready to find out

by Anonymousreply 128December 10, 2018 11:56 PM

He’s at some QA tonight dabbing like a true white fuckboi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 10, 2018 11:57 PM

r128 there would be no mocking I'm sure as Saoirse won't call the pap. The mocking they got recently derived from the assumed constant pap appearance which indicates the eagerness for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 130December 11, 2018 12:31 AM

people are bullying him for alleged (i disagree) pr, but i want to bully him for dabbing. STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP lol dude

by Anonymousreply 131December 11, 2018 12:42 AM

i bet when he gets his first oscar he will dab from the stage too

by Anonymousreply 132December 11, 2018 12:43 AM

#queens #classy #nocumshots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 11, 2018 12:47 AM

r133 yess queen

by Anonymousreply 134December 11, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote] i bet when he gets his first oscar he will dab from the stage too

Hopefully right onto Armie's dick

by Anonymousreply 135December 11, 2018 12:50 AM

They're so gorgeous, the dresses are SO beautiful they look like Disney Princesses but they are #QUEENS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 11, 2018 12:51 AM

Love Siorsa but its Tims thread. wtf

by Anonymousreply 137December 11, 2018 12:52 AM

I’ve never seen LRD wear anything half as good as those looks.

by Anonymousreply 138December 11, 2018 12:53 AM

R137 technically it’s a timmy and friends thread :)

by Anonymousreply 139December 11, 2018 12:54 AM

The true queens in our little soap opera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140December 11, 2018 12:56 AM

R138 And you never will. They are close to model's height. Lily's like 5'2 and a fake model. She also has trash style, prefers showing tits and ass.

by Anonymousreply 141December 11, 2018 1:06 AM

R141 she really does lol. She dresses really bad for someone who has a shit ton of money and is the face of Chanel.

by Anonymousreply 142December 11, 2018 1:42 AM

^^ right?? I like maybe 1 out of every 20 things she wears. I have no idea how people see her as some fashion or style icon.

by Anonymousreply 143December 11, 2018 1:45 AM

LOL R101 You’re too funny!! Hahahaha.

R143 yeah I mean when she’s all dressed up she looks fine. Like at the last Chanel event, she looked pretty but usually she looks kind of rough and sloppy. I don’t get it either lol. Isn’t Chanel a classy brand??

by Anonymousreply 144December 11, 2018 1:50 AM

R144 This is Chanel's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld. He chose her and he's out of his mind. A 5'2 model? Insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 11, 2018 2:05 AM

He has dementia that's why LRD is Chanel's face

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 11, 2018 2:07 AM

No teeth and dirty ugly clothing. LRD fits his aesthetics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 11, 2018 2:12 AM

Elizabeth's sign (Leo) Unfavorable Traits. Just like I've been saying all along. It's all about appearances with her. Ugh. How does Armie stand her?

"As far as love goes you gravitate toward men who make you look good. Because appearances must be kept at all costs."

This couldn't be more true about her too: "You adore crowds--especially if they're populated with famous faces. Then, with undisguised abandon you quickly dash about and make yourself known to the truly celebrated."

by Anonymousreply 148December 11, 2018 3:02 AM

So much slash fanfiction going on, keep it up girls!

by Anonymousreply 149December 11, 2018 3:58 AM

Seriously. This is where all the IMDB message board fraus ended up.

by Anonymousreply 150December 11, 2018 4:24 AM

And you think that's a good thing R150?

by Anonymousreply 151December 11, 2018 7:09 AM

Anyone who's not unhealthily obcessed with Salamée and understands anything about brand communication sees LRD is a perfect brand ambassador. Chanel wants to convey the idea that the iconic Chanel 5 crosses generations and is THE symnbol of understated luxury asfar as perfume goes. Her mother was the face of chanel and now she's the fsce of chanel. They're both stunning.

by Anonymousreply 152December 11, 2018 8:45 AM

is there such thing as a healthy obsession?

by Anonymousreply 153December 11, 2018 9:16 AM

Vanessa Paradis was stunning and is still a very good looking woman, Lily is very pretty and shows little personality. Without her mother's iconic n. 5 advert (chained bird) she would have never been chosen for Chanel...

by Anonymousreply 154December 11, 2018 9:21 AM

If you think LRD was chosen for her talent or beauty and not for her mother being already the face of Chanel then you are just as delusional as those who ship Charmie. She lacks both of talent and beauty tbh and with tons of makeup everyone can become stunning. Her mother was and is more beautiful than her. The combination of genes did not do good to her, all complete with her personality. Yikes. I wonder if her brother was luckier in that department.

by Anonymousreply 155December 11, 2018 9:32 AM

R152 LRD is rich and famous since her birth. Google search LRD 52M / TC 5M... She is also a high school dropout coming from bohemian, carefree, high school dropout, rich movie star/ singer parents. She is calling the paps everyday, she seems greedier than he is, her team is trying hard to make her happen... Well... It is a not-so-bad PR match. Maybe they would look good together on the red carpet... This could help Timmy get an advertisement deal with a big house... He wants to be a star and to be rich, well that's the path to take, to get more exposure and recognition... Nepotism is a strong shortcut, but it is only a shortcut: time will tell if she has any talent...LRD looks like she doesn't exactly smell Numéro 5!! Maybe they are friends with benefits... If Timmy is living a lie, good luck to him. She doesn't seem to be a very sharp girl to be with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 11, 2018 9:42 AM

Yep, no way is she model material. Needs way too much make-up to look good. And she has ZERO fashion sense, which is surprising. Her footwear for example couldn't possibly be more unflattering if she tried.

by Anonymousreply 157December 11, 2018 9:42 AM

she's ugly without makeup and why she is always naked

by Anonymousreply 158December 11, 2018 9:44 AM

Lol they already look bad on the street, imagine them on the red carpet. Meeeeessy. But I love messy so bring it.

by Anonymousreply 159December 11, 2018 9:48 AM

Is Lily the new Elizabeth here? I'm bored with this talk about her. Can we go back to discussing Tim? He tied with Grant again with the San Diego Critics now.

by Anonymousreply 160December 11, 2018 9:50 AM

Armie and Amber Heard will be at James Corden Late Late Show on December 17th.

by Anonymousreply 161December 11, 2018 10:50 AM

Tim was a tie in San Diego but I think Seattle Critics passed on him altogether. What a shit show the Oscars will be this year. No one wants to host this long ass boring show. Its almost as bad as the job of chief of staff at the Trump White House its thankless and you're gonna get shit on no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 162December 11, 2018 11:34 AM

R151 No, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 163December 11, 2018 12:53 PM

R161 Amber Heard as the ex-step-Mama of LRD? And the lucky one who is supposed to have picked Timmy's cherry in a threesome with James Franco? Hahahaha!!!! Now, we are pointlessly bitching...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 11, 2018 1:17 PM

Lmao I forgot about that.

by Anonymousreply 165December 11, 2018 1:36 PM

What if Armie Hammer is behind all the hateful fans and posts because he's jealous that Timothée has more fans, better career and all he's got is a beard and no talent. Armie thinks he was robbed last year and the year before for an Oscar nomination. What if it's his revenge to make Timothée be excluded this year and to get the nomination in his place? Could he also be bitter that Timothée isn't gay and is with a woman and he can't have him? What if after all the flirting Timothée rejected him and he wants payback. All the haters have a few things in common. They all want Timothée to be with Armie, hate LRD and at the same time want Timothée's movie to fail. Armie, are you posting on here? Is this why you're working so hard shilling watches and cars so you can afford to bribe a few SAG members for their vote? Reveal your truth.

by Anonymousreply 166December 11, 2018 1:57 PM

I honestly love the fan fiction in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 167December 11, 2018 1:59 PM

I heard from an actor buddy that someone was going around buying votes from members for the supporting actor category .

by Anonymousreply 168December 11, 2018 2:05 PM

Timothee is not an angel he wants to win so bad

by Anonymousreply 169December 11, 2018 2:59 PM

I dont fucking care about any shippings of any kind. I dont let anyone tell me who I should shag so I'm not going to pester others with that kind of crap. I don't have any interest in Lilly and she's not breathtakingly beautiful but she fits the bill of Chanel. Its the intergenerational appeal. She tales after her her mother who was one of the most iconic faces of the brand. Lilly would not be choosen if she ugly.

by Anonymousreply 170December 11, 2018 3:11 PM

R166 Get help!

by Anonymousreply 171December 11, 2018 3:14 PM

r166 is a fucking moron! Guess what, plenty of fans who dgaf about Armie and Charmie don't buy this bullshit. Not everyone is a dumb sheep liker you. Timmy and his team must be laughing their asses off at you gullible idiots.

by Anonymousreply 172December 11, 2018 3:26 PM

There's a reason PR relationships are still a thing. People believe them. Every. Fucking. Time.

by Anonymousreply 173December 11, 2018 3:31 PM

R172 and R173 I completely agree.

Anyone with a brain can see how fake this is. I’m not sure how people can’t see this lol.

by Anonymousreply 174December 11, 2018 3:37 PM

I saw it mentioned above that she never shows personality and I find that to be untrue. There’s plenty of snaps online of her in her teens showing how she acts (doing things to make her friends laugh, dry humour, very flirty with friends, loves to dance etc). As for her style, it’s not a quirky style like saoirse but more basic and simple. Like I woke up and put in no effort in my clothes, natural makeup or clear face(a french thing). It’s just different from the bella hadids that always try and be edgy with their style. She also frequently wears her mother’s vintage clothes (some of my favourite looks from her) Then the red carpets of course she shows out: met gala look and cesar look was bomb.

by Anonymousreply 175December 11, 2018 3:42 PM

r173 exactly. Which is why Timmy isn't even trying and lets her thirsty ass do all the work. Because he knows most of his fans are either dumb af or clueless enough to buy anything thrown their way, no matter how ridiculous and halfassed. Piece of cake.

by Anonymousreply 176December 11, 2018 3:45 PM

I'm sorry but when I see her it's like to see a statue, always in the same sexy pose. But you love her so you think she has personality

by Anonymousreply 177December 11, 2018 3:47 PM

R176 doesnt he always say shit about how smart young people are and things about how they want to see things that are real...Doesnt sound like somebody who thinks his fans are dumb

by Anonymousreply 178December 11, 2018 3:49 PM

R177 Do you look deeper? Interviews, old snaps on youtube, friends posts etc. On the outside looking in, I had a different idea of who timothée was also before diving in to his fandom.

by Anonymousreply 179December 11, 2018 3:55 PM

R179 I agree she seems cute and fun in the compilations of her snaps or vines or whatever they were. But she never shows that side of her in interviews or photos or pretty much every recent photo with her friends... feels like she’d rather just pout with her skinny cigarettes, whereas we get a million dorky photos of Tim.

by Anonymousreply 180December 11, 2018 4:03 PM

Honestly thought we’d get more gossip columns by now, if they don’t pass around these new photos does that change anyone’s mind about the PR thing?

by Anonymousreply 181December 11, 2018 4:04 PM

Using social media is a good way to keep the rumor going without actually having to do anything other than a short walk in the neighborhood. It's clearly not meant to be high profile, otherwise he would have started taking her to events. Which would have been a terrible idea anyway because he can't fake it and he knows it.

by Anonymousreply 182December 11, 2018 4:11 PM

Yes R182, exactly. But who knows, back in October I remember that it took a couple days for the news to hit US gossip columns. We got some French articles first that were centered around Lily mostly and then days later we got all the US articles. That could still happen. If not, then maybe they got smart and realized how obvious it was last time. I think you’re right though, it wasn’t meant to be high profile.

by Anonymousreply 183December 11, 2018 4:23 PM

LOL, in the last thread and this one, it really seems there has been an influx of some LRD stan who is intent to convert everybody into thinking that this is a real relationship. I'm not saying that its all fake, no one can say that for sure, but its funny that this stan should come to this site to comment.. Wouldnt insta or twitter or whatever be better for you, where all the stans congregate?

I cannot say with 100% surety that its all PR, but its all just way too convenient and cutesy from a branding perspective. Reminds me of Robsten or Lily collins/Jamie Campbell bower. That vulture article too gives me pause, the way it came to light that some hollywood execs were comparing him to Perkins and calling him fey. The best way to get rid of those rumours is to debut a girlfriend.

I do think her casting was partly influenced by this possibility to create this couple. Her role is tiny and wouldnt require much effort. If they are indeed dating, was it love at first sight? Because Timmy was in budapest for most of the summer and she never went there. They were not photographed at tiff even, in spite of being at the same party where timmy was photographed with elle fanning, etc. The way their dating came to light, with 3 straight days of pictures at very crowded spots, plus the pap pics with kissing in the rain and Timmy changing clothes in the middle for no reason, it just screams PR. Then after the saga of the disappearing bracelet, we suddenly had nothing for 1.5 months, and just as he is getting nominated, suddenly they are again photographed kissing in the middle of the road?

Now is this all a coincidence and they are indeed a normal couple and we are reading too much into it? Possible, but it still stinks PR to me somewhat.

by Anonymousreply 184December 11, 2018 4:24 PM

How do you know if a relationship is PR? Unless the people involved come clean you'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 185December 11, 2018 4:26 PM

R184 I agree with everything you said

R185 I would think that he would look a little more enthused if this was real. Those first kissing pap shots are awful at least they got a better shot with the street kiss, but the video shows how she grabbed his head and he turns away so fast and leaves her hanging (watch it in slow motion it is hilarious, he even leans away a little while she leans in)

by Anonymousreply 186December 11, 2018 4:27 PM

@185, are you the stan who is convinced that LRD/Tim is a true wuv couple? I just cannot understand why you are here? There are enough stans on other sites that you can go to.

If you really do not know how hollywood has manufactured PR couples for generations, when there have been innumerable books and articles on the subject, you are either willfully blind or just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 187December 11, 2018 4:30 PM

Lily did most of the work last time and this time as well. That video was hilarious. He totally can’t fake it and he does knows it.

by Anonymousreply 188December 11, 2018 4:33 PM

I remember the Daily Mail comments for those photos "she seems more into him than he is in her...", of course, most comments were just saying pr.

by Anonymousreply 189December 11, 2018 4:48 PM

R187 Funny you should say I'm not the one who doesn't belong here on DL when clearly you are the one who doesn't even know how the reply works. Obviously the parachutist here is not me. Be sure of one thing, unless Timmy or LRD tell you their relationship is PR you'll never be sure that it wasn't. I don't care either way.

by Anonymousreply 190December 11, 2018 4:53 PM

People here are falling for the self imposed delusion that they see the truth and that unlike the mere casual fan, they really know how “things work”.

The reality is we are on the outside looking in, and we will always be. For me, I’m out of here because I realize I’m in the madhouse. Good luck, everyone.

by Anonymousreply 191December 11, 2018 4:57 PM

Awww, did I hurt your feelings? If you don’t care why are you always cropping up with the same tired argument? If it makes you feel any better, ok, LRD and Timmy are perfect angels who would never do anything for or, they are probly whispering sweet nothings in French in each other’s ears right now, happy?

by Anonymousreply 192December 11, 2018 4:58 PM

R192 I think you are confusing me with someone else? I wasn’t replying to anyone in particular, but in general. But thank you for proving my point.

by Anonymousreply 193December 11, 2018 5:01 PM

Timmy is in love with me that's the truth

by Anonymousreply 194December 11, 2018 5:04 PM

R194 I believe you, Armie

by Anonymousreply 195December 11, 2018 5:07 PM

Lol at the holier than thou anons here. What are they doing on a gossip site like this?

by Anonymousreply 196December 11, 2018 5:20 PM

^^ Haha I know, and then feeling the need to announce they are leaving like its not that deep just go

by Anonymousreply 197December 11, 2018 5:25 PM

R184 Thanks, agreed specially with his part, needs reiteration

[quote]in the last thread and this one, it really seems there has been an influx of some LRD stan who is intent to convert everybody into thinking that this is a real relationship. I'm not saying that its all fake, no one can say that for sure, but its funny that this stan should come to this site to comment.. Wouldnt insta or twitter or whatever be better for you, where all the stans congregate?

for the hardcore believers of this relationship just quietly leave, we're in dl that is a GAY SAFE SPACE we don't need fangirls of this fake relationship. you think it's real and timmy is straight? AWESOME, good for you, congratulations for finding something you like! but go worship them elsewhre you have tons of spaces to do that, this is our place and it's very gay (someone please post some gay anal and bjs gifs) thanks

by Anonymousreply 198December 11, 2018 5:31 PM

how many on here think that he is gay/bi or anything other than straight? I just can't make my mind up about this.

by Anonymousreply 199December 11, 2018 5:34 PM

Nah, he's straight. But he's not dating LRD.

by Anonymousreply 200December 11, 2018 5:36 PM

R198 there are no gay men here only little girls wearing digital gay face.

by Anonymousreply 201December 11, 2018 5:36 PM

R200 agreed

by Anonymousreply 202December 11, 2018 5:42 PM

I would be pissed if I were LRD. Whether its PR or not can't he at least try to look a little bit more into the whole thing? That video was painful

by Anonymousreply 203December 11, 2018 5:43 PM

If he’s gay (or bi) who else could you see him with (besides Armie)?

by Anonymousreply 204December 11, 2018 5:49 PM

"straight" but open to fuck men for roles. like any other actor/actress. where's my girl -oscar winner-jennifer lawrence, my girl -oscar winner-alicia vikander and her -oscar nominee- husband? sometimes people forget actors are thirsty for fame and sex is always on the table

by Anonymousreply 205December 11, 2018 5:54 PM

If Timmy is gay or bi then Armie is the only man for him.

by Anonymousreply 206December 11, 2018 6:00 PM

r204 I can see him with men or women thats why I wanted some opinions on it. like i wouldn't be surprised either way. rami malek would be interesting or kaia gerber if he wants a female model. don't know if she is legal tho

by Anonymousreply 207December 11, 2018 6:05 PM

I think he’s probably bi.

by Anonymousreply 208December 11, 2018 6:10 PM

^^^^^ same

by Anonymousreply 209December 11, 2018 6:10 PM

I think he's gonna end up dating an older girl. Can't see him being interested in teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 210December 11, 2018 6:11 PM

Agreed, most of his friends are his age or older. Another reason to put his current teen gf in the fake pile.

by Anonymousreply 211December 11, 2018 6:14 PM

The man I would love seeing Timmy date is Frank Ocean. Woman? Elle Fanning is talented and beautiful. The Florence ship sailed away empty... sigh.

by Anonymousreply 212December 11, 2018 6:15 PM

Older woman, I can hope Lea Seydoux, since she is French and they will film together...

by Anonymousreply 213December 11, 2018 6:17 PM

emmanuel beart when she did 8 femmes.

by Anonymousreply 214December 11, 2018 6:20 PM

or zoe kravitz

by Anonymousreply 215December 11, 2018 6:25 PM

I was hoping for any of those LW girls, even for PR. A Xaviar Dolan fling would be fun. Im kind of hoping Dolan casts him in a film that he also starts in and they make out.

by Anonymousreply 216December 11, 2018 6:29 PM

Stars not starts

by Anonymousreply 217December 11, 2018 6:30 PM

I think he's gonna have an older> 27+ male lover (not armie)> european or white latino and a young unknown actress as a beard. Tim and Ezra would be cute too -and entertaining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218December 11, 2018 6:40 PM

Lily is going on Timmy fan accounts and liking pics of him on there. Tru luv!

by Anonymousreply 219December 11, 2018 6:48 PM

yon gonzalez. they would look hot together

by Anonymousreply 220December 11, 2018 6:51 PM

r219 time to make nice with his fans I guess.

by Anonymousreply 221December 11, 2018 6:55 PM

I prefer Marta Pozzan.

by Anonymousreply 222December 11, 2018 7:00 PM

Lol is she really? That's funny.

by Anonymousreply 223December 11, 2018 7:09 PM

she is trying to act like a friend...

by Anonymousreply 224December 11, 2018 7:11 PM

Yeah she just liked this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 11, 2018 7:12 PM

what she wants? attention or she is trying to prove she is a good girl and a good girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 226December 11, 2018 7:15 PM

This is her trying to get on their good side. His fans are probably more important to him than she is at this point and I bet she knows this. Every time he does something they don't seem to like he then suddenly starts acting all cute on social media so that they forget all about it and love him again. It's funny (and kinda fake) but he clearly cares a lot.

by Anonymousreply 227December 11, 2018 7:22 PM

she acts like elizabeth

by Anonymousreply 228December 11, 2018 7:41 PM

I’m sure Elizabeth has been sharing her tips and tricks with her about how to be a celebrity significant other lol

by Anonymousreply 229December 11, 2018 7:48 PM

So Liz is with Armie in NY. Hopefully Christmas comes early and we’ll get some double date pics

by Anonymousreply 230December 11, 2018 7:53 PM

elizabeth looks like lily mom... they have a lot in common, for example they both live for attention

by Anonymousreply 231December 11, 2018 7:58 PM

r227 agree. those fans need to see his movies. if he likes to fuck her he better just hide her in his appartment/hotelroom and take her phone away. no way he doesn't check out the reactions to her on sm

by Anonymousreply 232December 11, 2018 7:59 PM

That's the only thing that could make this any faker. Double date with two closet cases and their beards. ngl this would be hella fun to see. Also the meltdowns!!!!

by Anonymousreply 233December 11, 2018 7:59 PM

that would be the dumbest shit they could do. a charmies vs. lily/tim shippers showdown

by Anonymousreply 234December 11, 2018 8:04 PM

Double date would be hilarious. I hope it happens.

by Anonymousreply 235December 11, 2018 8:04 PM

Ive been praying for that red carpet double date since this whole thing started

by Anonymousreply 236December 11, 2018 8:07 PM

A double date confirms Charmie so we're all eagerly waiting

by Anonymousreply 237December 11, 2018 8:11 PM

Not gonna happen IMO. Would be way too big a deal and completely overshadow BB and Nic Sheff and I don't think Tim is going to allow that.

There was a time for LRD to make her red carpet debut at the very beginning of the season, if it hasn't happened it's because he didn't want her there.

by Anonymousreply 238December 11, 2018 8:12 PM

They could be waiting for the first televised award. Anyone who follows him online already knows about LRD, a date to a televised award show would get the messeging out to the general public (who barely know who he is anyway)

by Anonymousreply 239December 11, 2018 8:14 PM

who would call the paps first I wonder lizzy or lily? i can already see the grainy shots of them sitting in a restaurant at night and the debates over whether tim looks more in love with armie or lrd or armie more smitten with liz or tim...it will be glorious

by Anonymousreply 240December 11, 2018 8:14 PM

As The Weeknd would sing: I feel it coming, I feel it coming.

by Anonymousreply 241December 11, 2018 8:17 PM

Oh I’m not anticipating a red carpet appearance. Just with the four of them being in NY right now, I’d love some pap photos of them strolling around Rockefeller Center or eating out or something like that. The body language analysis would go on for weeks lol

by Anonymousreply 242December 11, 2018 8:17 PM

Oh god what if they all hang out but instead of pap photos we just get the Liz IG stories with hearts around timmy and lily.

by Anonymousreply 243December 11, 2018 8:21 PM

R230 how do you know?

by Anonymousreply 244December 11, 2018 8:21 PM

R238 That's what I thought about having Hammer present an award to Chalamet at the HFAs. That the first public Charmie reunion since forever would overshadow Chalamet and BB at the awards. But they (BB Pr team and Chalamet) clearly didn't give a fuck and it completely DID overshadow BB. All you saw in the news was about their CMBYN reunion. So I wouldn't be shocked if they said fuck it again. I sure hope they don't though.

by Anonymousreply 245December 11, 2018 8:22 PM

R243 Yes I can see that happening as well lol

by Anonymousreply 246December 11, 2018 8:27 PM

He's not taking her to any of these award shows because he just can't lie. It's one thing to go on pap walks and kiss for paps it's another thing altogether to fake it on live tv. It's not happening.

by Anonymousreply 247December 11, 2018 8:29 PM

R245 I think that was a bit different, the campaigning has been much more difficult for him this year both physically and mentally and maybe he just needed a friend. Steve has abandoned ship and Tim doesn't seem to get along with the director. He's basically all alone. Sometimes Nic tags along with him but that's it.

And that another reason why I believe that if he wanted LRD at the awards, she'd be there already.

by Anonymousreply 248December 11, 2018 8:31 PM

R247 its not like he has to make out with her on the red carpet. There are photos of them walking and being together where they look perfectly normal and perhaps even happy (the one where he grabs her hands and smiles) so he can at least pull that off ok.

by Anonymousreply 249December 11, 2018 8:33 PM

The double date could be the end of internet... civil (or uncivil) war will break out. Charmies writing tomes on body language, the lily stans posting photos with hearts, E liking all the ig posts, Armie doing something stupid, LRD sitting pouting and showing her right profile for photos and Timmy throwing his arms into the air and giggling. Bring it on!

by Anonymousreply 250December 11, 2018 8:34 PM

I think their appearance would probably still be awkward since he’s shit at faking things but either way I think it might still happen. maybe that’s why she is starting to like fan acct pics LOL to get on their good side since she will making an appearance soon at the Golden globes..

R250 it would be a shit show for sure! But in a way I’d like to see it happen! Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 251December 11, 2018 8:36 PM

Tim tried it with Steve Carell, calling him hot daddy and shit but Steve wasn't having it. It was weird as hell. He lucked out with Armie because Armie's gay and interested. It's his fault he's on his own. Reminds me of that shit with Taron Egerton when he longingly stares at his older co.stars. Cringe.

by Anonymousreply 252December 11, 2018 8:39 PM

r249 he cannot lie. Watch the hfa interview where her's asked about dates. An innocent question where he looks panicked for a moment. I bet you all there won't be a single red carpet with her. Also her red carpet poses are trashy. Zero class.

by Anonymousreply 253December 11, 2018 8:40 PM

R250 lmao I hope it happens, merry christmas to us !

by Anonymousreply 254December 11, 2018 8:40 PM

R253 she is so thirsty lol her poses are ridiculous. You’re right, zero class.

by Anonymousreply 255December 11, 2018 8:42 PM

Just imagine E's ig story with hearts and porn music of Timmy minding his own business and being grabbed and passionately (lol) kissed by LRD (right profile only). Howls of rage and euphoria from every nation in the world. Please let it happen...

by Anonymousreply 256December 11, 2018 8:51 PM

R250. I am not in PR but even I could see that that would be dumb as hell. What is this, High school? Even the tweens and fraus would roll their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 257December 11, 2018 8:54 PM

That would be like that pic of Tab Hunter and Anthony Perkins out with their beards.

by Anonymousreply 258December 11, 2018 8:59 PM

[257] I am sorry you had your sense of humour surgically removed, it must be sad. Don't worry, I will continue to make fun of all this true young love anyway, sad bitter person that I am.

by Anonymousreply 259December 11, 2018 9:02 PM

R259. I am agreeing with you. It would be hilarious. I was just saying it would be funny if their PR teams even thought about this. This LRD thing is classic DL. Harmless entertaining bitchy jabbing. I don't know why others are so sensitive. Noone is being hateful.

by Anonymousreply 260December 11, 2018 9:12 PM

r260, r259 preach!

by Anonymousreply 261December 11, 2018 9:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 11, 2018 9:31 PM

**pics

by Anonymousreply 263December 11, 2018 9:31 PM

Wait are these from today? Her pants are different and DM says Tuesday??

by Anonymousreply 264December 11, 2018 9:34 PM

holy shit they're screening a rainy day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 11, 2018 9:34 PM

Could be from the day they were making out in the bookshop since we did not have any photos from that day. I’m loving the photo where hes completely ignoring her on his phone SUCH LOVE

by Anonymousreply 266December 11, 2018 9:36 PM

I love how she looks straight at the photographer, she is a real model! At least they are smiling, probably since he doesn't have to kiss her. I see even the Daily Mail writes supposed couple...

by Anonymousreply 267December 11, 2018 9:36 PM

I wonder if Tim has a lowkey paid arrangement with LV he is always wearing that brand when they are papped. FIrst the bag was featured, now the shoes.

by Anonymousreply 268December 11, 2018 9:39 PM

lmao 3 days in a row? I was waiting for the official pap shots. Boy, they're bad at this. This stunt is so predictable now.

by Anonymousreply 269December 11, 2018 9:40 PM

No goodbye kiss? Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 270December 11, 2018 9:42 PM

Yeah, sorry, I was kinda wavering before about whether this might be real in some way but now I’m 100% convinced that this is a very blatant, poorly managed PR stunt. I mean, how cozy that he only gets papped when he’s with her. Please.

by Anonymousreply 271December 11, 2018 9:44 PM

I’m assuming they shot these on one of the days they were spotted together. I’m sure kisses and PDA is coming (maybe we’ll even get the gift shop makeout!!). Last time the photos kept pouring in, we’ll see how much they space it out now.

shout out to everyone who predicted pap photos from the moment they were sited a few days ago

by Anonymousreply 272December 11, 2018 9:44 PM

Omg what if the double date pap experience actually happens. I dont think they give a shit about how fake this looks

by Anonymousreply 273December 11, 2018 9:46 PM

But it was logical we would get the pap photos, why pretend to be spotted by fans and kissing in the middle of a busy road if there were no paps as a backup. "Fans" pave the way on social media for the pap photos that go to gossip mags.

by Anonymousreply 274December 11, 2018 9:48 PM

Honestly, who is actually buying this at this point besides the tweens who think they are #couplegoals?? It would be embarrassing if it weren't just plain hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 275December 11, 2018 9:50 PM

@268, the answer will be how long it takes Virgil to post these photos on his ig account, like he did with the last pap photos and the bag. If Timmy wears new LV in NY, he will be papped with LRD, guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 276December 11, 2018 9:55 PM

^^ put an R in front of the numbers to properly tag. Haha and you are right about Virgil, I totally forgot about that

by Anonymousreply 277December 11, 2018 9:57 PM

They almost look like friends in those pics

by Anonymousreply 278December 11, 2018 9:58 PM

R262 This was so predictable. It's deja vu all over again. When the pic of TC at the gift shop was posted on IG with the LRD make-out comment, most everyone knew this was next.

by Anonymousreply 279December 11, 2018 9:58 PM

I hope that Timmy/Lily stan who was in here lecturing everyone about how real this relationship is sees the light after this predictable display.

by Anonymousreply 280December 11, 2018 10:02 PM

“After a bit of lunch the pair chatted and then parted ways. Though there wasn’t any PDA to be had, the couple’s chemistry was clear.”

LMAOOOOOOO

by Anonymousreply 281December 11, 2018 10:07 PM

R280 didnt you forget we are all so blinded by jealousy and have resorted to insane conspiracy theories to stay sane??? Don’t you see they are just like any other normal couple in love?? And the reason why we didnt see any photos or spottings of them before was this was that timmy was SOOO BUSY unlike the last few days where he has only had like 3 seperate BB events ??

by Anonymousreply 282December 11, 2018 10:08 PM

We are just bitter hags ignoring the chemistry between the young lovers. They are looking at their phones to like each others ig posts. Love is all around them, Timmy is smiling because she is not going to grab and kiss him without warning, she promised.

by Anonymousreply 283December 11, 2018 10:19 PM

I find it bizarre that some of his fans are mad at others calling this out for what it is. Do they think it besmirches his name or his purity or something? It's not that serious. In life, EVERYONE does what they have to do about certain things. If the "worst" thing people are saying about Chalamet is his joke of a PR relationship, he's doing alright. There are worse meltdowns and disasters going down in HW than this silly mess. They should just be happy that maybe this is making him appear less fey or whatever for the old farts in HW so he can get the type of roles he wants. It's a win win for both sides. There is the entertainment factor and the fans can enjoy him doing future projects because of this stunt. The end.

by Anonymousreply 284December 11, 2018 10:19 PM

@R284

Ya I agree completely. Who cares if this is just a PR thing? Stars have done this sort of thing since time immemorial, its not slamming Timmy to think that he's doing this for PR or to counteract the fey comments.

And no, even if this relationship is fake, that doesnt mean that Charmie is real or that all of us doubting this LRD thing, are supporting Charmie. I, for one, would think this relationship quite likely if not for the constant pap photos. The last batch was completely staged. And neither of them are famous enough that paps would randomly follow them around. So why this constant barrage of tabloid photos if paps were not notified beforehand?

by Anonymousreply 285December 11, 2018 10:31 PM

[bold]WE PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN FRIDAY AFTERNOON, ONE DAY BEFORE THE TWEET OF THEM MAKING OUT IN THE BOOKSTORE[/bold] Don't believe, check Chalamet & Friends 4, last posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 11, 2018 10:33 PM

R283 lmao your last sentence hahah

by Anonymousreply 287December 11, 2018 10:35 PM

Not clear whether these photos are from today or from Saturday. So nothing from Monday? I'm sure they went out yesterday too, they cannot seem to stay away from each other, lol

I keep thinking how Timmy mentioned how surprised he was to find one pap taking pics of him on Jimmy Kimmel, with NPH as the host. I wonder how he likes doing these staged photo shoots?

by Anonymousreply 288December 11, 2018 10:35 PM

I hate to say I told you so but I knew we were gonna get pap pics lol this stunt is wayyy too obvious. It’s just like last time! There days worth of pap pics then the articles came a couple days later. WOW

by Anonymousreply 289December 11, 2018 10:36 PM

Armie is in NYC? We want to see pics of him with Timmy.....the TRUE lovers. Not of Timmy and his fake ass gf......ahem.....LRD.

by Anonymousreply 290December 11, 2018 10:39 PM

R290 He’s in DC right now. He’ll probably be in NY tomorrow. He has a bunch of promo to do there in the coming days.

by Anonymousreply 291December 11, 2018 10:40 PM

So why are most these articles centered around Lily? Is this mostly coming from her people? He is the one with more recognition no?

by Anonymousreply 292December 11, 2018 10:41 PM

Armie will arrive in NY with his lovely wife, that's why we have been excited about the possibility of a double date.

by Anonymousreply 293December 11, 2018 10:42 PM

R288 I think maybe these were from yesterday, they were spotted in that bagel shop, maybe that was before their pap walk? Timmy could have easily changed clothes before his event last night, after appearing in the same clothes as the pap photos last time I think he probably learned his lesson (and we know he isnt shy about same day wardrobe changes)

by Anonymousreply 294December 11, 2018 10:43 PM

(Obviously this is speculation I have no idea when these photos were taken, but my guess is either the same day as the gift shop makeout or the trip to the bagel store)

by Anonymousreply 295December 11, 2018 10:44 PM

Ah ok. Thanks, r291. Think Timmy is counting down the minutes until his arrival? Lily who?

by Anonymousreply 296December 11, 2018 10:44 PM

Poor Timmy. There's a scene in the movie "Miss Stevens" where he sings the chorus from the song "Sister Golden Hair":

"Will you meet me in the middle, will you meet me in the air? Will you love me just a little, just enough to show you care? Well I tried to fake it, I don't mind sayin', I just can't make it"

He prophesied his future love life. And weirdly enough, there were two actresses that movie named Lily IRL.

by Anonymousreply 297December 11, 2018 10:46 PM

R218

Ezra and Timmy together would be glorious! Either they would produce nuclear amounts of manic energy, or they could actually be good together. Ezra would make Timmy less apologetic and more confident, while Timmy would make Ezra more focused and rein in his weirdness. And they would kill everybody with their bone structure.

Quick, somebody write some fanfic!

by Anonymousreply 298December 11, 2018 10:48 PM

R296 I’m sure he’s looking forward to spending some quality time with his bff/bro/mentor/roadmap/lover.

by Anonymousreply 299December 11, 2018 10:49 PM

R298 I think Ezra would give Timothée the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 300December 11, 2018 10:52 PM

R300 LOL, I think Ezra is just being himself. He will calm down in a couple of years, I'm sure. But he is beautiful and he and Timmy would look so pretty together!

I saw some write up about the pattern Tim/LRD teams have set up. Consecutive days of fan sightings and PDAs, followed by pap pics in French tabloid, followed by English language tabloids. Well, if it works for them...

by Anonymousreply 301December 11, 2018 10:58 PM

r286 it's so predictable lol

by Anonymousreply 302December 11, 2018 11:01 PM

how tall is this timo actually?

by Anonymousreply 303December 11, 2018 11:03 PM

Believers will believe until the end. Then when they can’t deny it anymore they’ll say everybody does it or LRD tricked Timmy to doing it. It’s looking more like the favor the BI talked about and she’s all in, he’s half in. I give them an A for product placement. Tim for LV and LRD for the only label interested in her Chanel.

by Anonymousreply 304December 11, 2018 11:06 PM

I know people here have predicted how this would roll out, but I am still amazed how "by the script" things are. First the Twitter sightings, then some pics of them together taken by fans (or---in this case---an actual working photographer who just "happened to be there" with his camera when LRD and TC decided to kiss by the crosswalk), then an article from French media, then finally pics and articles from more prominent media outlets (now it's DM. I am sure all the US media outlets will soon follow). The fact that for the second straight time, it's the French media again who first came out with new articles/pics just confirm to me that all these (walking together, making out with camera-ready people conveniently nearby) are done by LRD's team (of course with approval from TC's). All of these walks/kissing happened in NY, yet the French (or DM) are the first to publish the pics? Anyhow, I don't think Timmy and his team cares how random people in the internet think all this looks fake/PR. As long as the powers of Hollywood will not be scared to give leading roles to the current IT boy, since they will now see him as straight (when they see the pics of him making out with a girl); ergo he is bankable. I don't see any gay (not closeted) actors who have consistent leading roles in big, blockbuster movies, do you? For these HW producers, being gay doesn't mean an actor will be believable as a superhero, or as a love interest in a film. We have already read an article where producers thought of TC as fey or beta. And a fey actor just won't cut it in Hollywood, not if you want a big, long-lasting acting career like TC does.

by Anonymousreply 305December 11, 2018 11:06 PM

R303 I think he's 5' 10". Were you more curious about the 10 inches?

by Anonymousreply 306December 11, 2018 11:09 PM

people are here sure is crazy and daring to think they know it all. you dont. you are speculating. and you are pathetic Just popped in to remind you about it

by Anonymousreply 307December 11, 2018 11:09 PM

I find it laughable that the only pics of Timmy in public are with LRD. Doesn't he have ANY other friends that he goes out with? Or even just go out alone? Does he sit home all day and not go out unless it's with LRD? I mean, wtf?

by Anonymousreply 308December 11, 2018 11:10 PM

r306 why he looks like the same height as lily?

by Anonymousreply 309December 11, 2018 11:12 PM

R308 exactly! LOL

by Anonymousreply 310December 11, 2018 11:14 PM

R309 if you’re talking about the kissing picture it’s because she’s on her top toes loll

by Anonymousreply 311December 11, 2018 11:14 PM

He is 6 feet, I thought. Though he does say he's 5'10 in some fan video. She's 5'3 but she's wearing heeled boots in the kissing vid, I think.

by Anonymousreply 312December 11, 2018 11:16 PM

R305 I don’t know, on some level I think he cares because every time something like this happens he always tries to “make peace” with his fans by giving them a selfie or whatever. He did it this time as well. It’s like he tries to distract them with something else. I think this shows that he does care about his fans. It’s kind of nice I guess lol..

by Anonymousreply 313December 11, 2018 11:18 PM

She wears those sneaker looking things that have hte heel inside so it gives her a boost in height without wearing traditional heels

by Anonymousreply 314December 11, 2018 11:29 PM

R297 so true.

by Anonymousreply 315December 11, 2018 11:30 PM

R314 just like RDJ's shoes?

by Anonymousreply 316December 11, 2018 11:32 PM

R265 so this got lost underneath the current PR mess lol but oh wow, I thought they had shelved this movie?

by Anonymousreply 317December 11, 2018 11:35 PM

Lol and like clockwork he’s sucking up to fans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 11, 2018 11:41 PM

^^ The film's future, official status was never clarified by Amazon.

by Anonymousreply 319December 11, 2018 11:41 PM

lol I love him but he's so insecure and desperate to be liked. You can so easily tell when he knows hes fucking up because he always starts sucking up to his fans. In a way it's nice that he worries so much about what his fans think but it's also kinda pathetic. But I guess he will eventually grow out of that.

by Anonymousreply 320December 11, 2018 11:47 PM

I think he maybe just reaches out to fans to just feel normal again, lets face it, he “sucks up” to fans ALL the time (at all his appearances, etc etc, like giving out free tickets to his premiere on the red carpet or going back to fans for multiple signings/photos). I genuinely think he just likes his fans and this is kind of his way of being like “yeah I’m still here”

by Anonymousreply 321December 11, 2018 11:51 PM

R321 very true, I agree

by Anonymousreply 322December 11, 2018 11:59 PM

Maybe I am being crazy, but do you think timmy's team is using uber twitter stans like becca and derek to spread the news/pics about his dates with LRD? I remember they used to post self-righteous tweets about how posting pap pics were wrong, but now they are retweeting these latest pics and even the video.

Becca runs the insta fansite and timmy interacts with her privately quite frequently, so it might be possible that his team or brian asked her and derek to promote these pics.

Or maybe I'm being crazy.

by Anonymousreply 323December 12, 2018 12:09 AM

This is hilarious, omg. Brian is liking Timmy and Lily pics on fan accounts. I can’t!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 12, 2018 12:15 AM

What the hell? That’s pathetic

by Anonymousreply 325December 12, 2018 12:17 AM

R324 Wow, you’d think they’d all try to be at least a little bit subtle about this??? This just all seems so lazy and sloppy, like no one cares about making this seem even a little bit legit. What is Brian even thinking??

by Anonymousreply 326December 12, 2018 12:17 AM

r324 like he even no longer care that everyone bullies him

by Anonymousreply 327December 12, 2018 12:19 AM

is it time to start petition "save timmytim"? lol

by Anonymousreply 328December 12, 2018 12:21 AM

Lol why would Brian draw attention to how fake this seems by liking the pap pics and thus reinforcing how fake this seems? This is all very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 329December 12, 2018 12:24 AM

people you are making a shitstorm out of nothing. when you distract yourself with a real life and look at the facts - everything is normal with tim-lily things, but when checking your comments on here you can see the way you twist every detail and give meanings to things that dont even try to pretend to be something else. all your reaching is so obvious and everyone's agenda behind it. like you guys have serious issues or it sure seems like this. and i live among such people. now i am scared

by Anonymousreply 330December 12, 2018 12:37 AM

R330 was wondering when you would show up! please go on I need more entertainment for the evening

by Anonymousreply 331December 12, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote] everything is normal with tim-lily things

I haven’t laughed this hard since.....10 minutes ago when Brian was liking Tim/Lily pics. 😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 332December 12, 2018 12:42 AM

R330 why are you back? go awayyyy

by Anonymousreply 333December 12, 2018 12:47 AM

LOL too bad Timmy didn’t give us another selfie but it looks he uploaded a story. Right after the DM pics came out. Like clockwork!

by Anonymousreply 334December 12, 2018 12:58 AM

Jeez. His agent liking Tim/Lily posts it's super weird and pathetic and it makes the relationship seem PR as hell. While I do think Tim might be bi, I wasn't considering a beard type of thing, I was mostly thinking probable FWB with extra PR benefits, but Brian liking those posts it's just too much.

by Anonymousreply 335December 12, 2018 1:09 AM

Also, looking at the pap photos again I genuinely think that little romantic stroll was mostly about those LV boots lmao.

by Anonymousreply 336December 12, 2018 1:14 AM

I don't think I could handle the hotness of Timmy & Ezra together, r298. lol

by Anonymousreply 337December 12, 2018 1:23 AM

your all reaching is so boring. You just can tell when its females bitching and when its not. females go deep into details and decline any logic and facts. they are passionate in their delusions. i almost miss all this bottoms that hated Tim in april and called him an ugly rat

by Anonymousreply 338December 12, 2018 1:33 AM

THis is fake as hell. Finally it’s coming out lol

by Anonymousreply 339December 12, 2018 1:34 AM

its not fake its real and used by Lily's team to make some noise. maybe by Tims's too, so he seems less care about the whole thing. and you all will feel like fools (who you are) when they keep on with this shit 2 years later (i hope they keep on fucking each other that long just for me to come here and see your meltdown over it)

but the most i laugh at the audacity of some of you who ACTUALLY REALLY BELIEVE Tim doing some fucking amends. like lol are you the only child? cos there is a harsh truth everybody avoided to tell you so far - the world doesn't revolve around you. sometimes people do things just cos they want and it has no business with you at all. i mean go to therapy or smth

by Anonymousreply 340December 12, 2018 1:39 AM

Jesus I feel bad for Timmy. He looks ridiculous and that manager liking pictures is beyond cringe worthy

by Anonymousreply 341December 12, 2018 1:42 AM

R340 why so angry? Who hurt you?

R341 eh, a few people are just gently ribbing him on twitter and insta. Most stans are still gushing over him and LRD. Timmy will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 342December 12, 2018 1:46 AM

R342 LOL angry. No, But those pesky Lily fans that kept posting here were lol. Every time someone claimed it was PR.

by Anonymousreply 343December 12, 2018 1:52 AM

This is the titanic of pr stunts gone bad. His manager liking the photos is like his mom accompanying him on his dates.

by Anonymousreply 344December 12, 2018 1:53 AM

Lily has fans? Why? Does she really have a career?

by Anonymousreply 345December 12, 2018 1:54 AM

R345 seriously haha.. she has fan accounts..

by Anonymousreply 346December 12, 2018 1:55 AM

R345 She has 3 million followers on instagram more than her boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 347December 12, 2018 1:59 AM

R343 there aren’t any Lily fans here though people are just annoyed at how obsessed and angry people are about the pr angle. Nobody knows anything but people want to act like they know the real truth. It’s annoying. Even more annoying than the Charmie shippers.

by Anonymousreply 348December 12, 2018 2:26 AM

R347 and yet timmy can literally post a photo of a crowded airport and get more likes than naked lily wrapped in a towel on her bed. I bet half her followers are paid for like the rest of her “career”

by Anonymousreply 349December 12, 2018 2:33 AM

Someone on Tumblr captured this pic and I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time.

The caption: TC TO AH: ARMIE ,BABE, PLEASE! SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE. SEND ME A NICE DICK PIC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350December 12, 2018 2:34 AM

R348 Sis you are the one that seems angry and obsessed, the rest of us are pretty entertained

by Anonymousreply 351December 12, 2018 2:35 AM

R348 prettt sure they were Lily fans LOL. Especially the one who keeps posting poorly written insults. They get angry if someone points out the obvious. It’s a gossip board and people can speculate what they want here. I mean can you really blame people for thinking this is fake? It’s so calculated.

by Anonymousreply 352December 12, 2018 2:38 AM

^^^I assure you that I'm fine. There are multiple posts making the same point as mine, but I can understand it feels confusing and you might think it's one person because we're all anonymous. Usually, it's fine and fun, but the anti-P.R. people (and I agree it's PR) are becoming as annoying as the Charmie shippers. It's like give it a rest already.

by Anonymousreply 353December 12, 2018 3:14 AM

Timmy attended another BB screening and did a Q & A tonight in Westchester NY. Any pics yet?

by Anonymousreply 354December 12, 2018 3:34 AM

“Lily rose depp waits for boyfriend outside of restaurant”

Lmao they are really going for it with this commentary.. Cute new photo of Tim though ! I think the pda photos will follow soon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355December 12, 2018 3:44 AM

so saturday: makeout in book/gift store sunday: makeout in the middle of the road plus bagel store? monday: no sighting as of yet tuesday: lunch at soho where LRD smiles straight at the camera

by Anonymousreply 356December 12, 2018 4:02 AM

Hey DLers. How y'all doing? First let me share my beliefs: 1. I think the pap walks are PR but here's why 2. To raise the profile of two up and comers so does this mean I think they are fake? 3. No, think they sell their relationship a little for more fame. Why not? It's the same as bragging about your new beau or going out together in coordinated outfits. Selling how cool a couple you are. 4. LRD is mostly the initater of it. She knows how to play the game. That's what HW is , a game 5. The rest of the time I think they fuck like bunnies.

Get it, Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 357December 12, 2018 4:03 AM

If you really truly believe it's all fake, why be mad? I'm just trying to understand this meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 358December 12, 2018 4:06 AM

Maybe it means nothing but it’s interesting how the articles are always centered around Lily. It’s always “Lily and her boyfriend, Timothee” and never the other way around. So he’s just known as her boyfriend? Lol. You’d think it’d be “Timothee and his girlfriend”. Although Tim is involved it seems like most of this might be coming from her side

by Anonymousreply 359December 12, 2018 4:07 AM

R357 I’d be more likely to believe that if 1) he actually looked like he was into her 2) they were seen together regularly instead of just when they need attention

by Anonymousreply 360December 12, 2018 4:08 AM

These poor lonely shippers need some sexy of their own and they'd lose interest, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 361December 12, 2018 4:08 AM

R360 how do you look like you're into somebody? Perhaps he's a little uncomfortable with PDA but she can't help herself. She's Parisian.

How often is regularly? Since his return to NYC they've been inseparable. He hasn't been in NYC except in October?

by Anonymousreply 362December 12, 2018 4:11 AM

I'd be more likely to believe it if Timmy looked at Lily this way. lol You know, like he actually liked her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 12, 2018 4:13 AM

they’ve both been in the same city (either ny or la) several times, people expected sightings and photos and we got nothing. Even fans thought they broke up- so obviously it was time for some confirmation this was still going

by Anonymousreply 364December 12, 2018 4:14 AM

R363 do you look at your boyfriend or girlfriend like that at all times of day? These photos are a moment in time. Not all day. Did you know that?

by Anonymousreply 365December 12, 2018 4:15 AM

If you limothee fans are so desperate to defend this het romance maybe start your own thread or go back to Instagram or wherever it is you guys go scream about couple goals

by Anonymousreply 366December 12, 2018 4:19 AM

R364 so the fact that they were in the same city a few times (and you're talking once or twice bc hes been living in Mass and travelling the US promoting BB) and we didnt get pictures means they ceased to exist for the rest of the day bc we didn't see them? ( which is ironic bc it's the presence of pictures which have lead you to doubt their authencity, shouldn't the lack of them prove they're real?)

by Anonymousreply 367December 12, 2018 4:21 AM

R365 lmao you just said it may be real but they are playing the PR game for attention, so how come it’s so hard for them to look like they are in love for a couple of photos??

by Anonymousreply 368December 12, 2018 4:22 AM

R366 so this thread is just for the haters? Lol

Why hate if you think it's fake?

by Anonymousreply 369December 12, 2018 4:22 AM

Limothee? Limothee?! Fuck off, do not make this a thing! Nope. No. Niet. Non. NEVAH.

by Anonymousreply 370December 12, 2018 4:23 AM

R368 you mean why don't they look like Elio and Oliver? Lol

by Anonymousreply 371December 12, 2018 4:24 AM

They're just two cute kids using each other for sex, friendship, and publicity. What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 372December 12, 2018 4:25 AM

R367 when the photos died down there was a chance it was real and they decided to hide, but hey I guess it didn’t turn out that way

by Anonymousreply 373December 12, 2018 4:26 AM

R371 nah just like any actual couple. I feel sad for you that you can’t even seem to grasp that couples who care about each other tend to act a certain way, including being able to pose for a cute photo together without it looking forced.

by Anonymousreply 374December 12, 2018 4:29 AM

R373 wait now I'm confused. You just said the lack of photos meant he wasn't with her regularly so they couldn't be real now you're saying the lack of photos would have made them authentic?

by Anonymousreply 375December 12, 2018 4:30 AM

R374 you feel sorry for me lol? So your significant other (lol) ok with you on a gossip site 247 looking for love clues in another couples relationship?

by Anonymousreply 376December 12, 2018 4:32 AM

If it's fake to you, why be mad?

by Anonymousreply 377December 12, 2018 4:33 AM

What the hell? Are all these trolls the same person?

Anyways, please take your fairytale bullshit to IG and hang with the fan accounts over there. They actually believe this stunt LOL and will welcome you with open arms. You’ll be in good company there! ;)

by Anonymousreply 378December 12, 2018 4:35 AM

They look cute as hell and like they love fucking each other. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 379December 12, 2018 4:36 AM

Why are all these limothee fans so triggered? They sound angry. They can’t understand why some people don’t buy into this stunt. ???

by Anonymousreply 380December 12, 2018 4:37 AM

LMFAO the troll is back!

by Anonymousreply 381December 12, 2018 4:38 AM

R378 haters only, right? Lilothée now own you. By the way, I've never typed that but autocorrect recommended it. Lol!

by Anonymousreply 382December 12, 2018 4:38 AM

R375 sorry this is so hard for you to grasp. Maybe brush up on your reading comprehension and then reread this thread

by Anonymousreply 383December 12, 2018 4:39 AM

We need to become friends with LRD so we can get the details on Timothée's 10 inches.

by Anonymousreply 384December 12, 2018 4:40 AM

Don't make either Limothee or Lilothee their portmanteau, it's annoying. They are annoying enough.

by Anonymousreply 385December 12, 2018 4:40 AM

I bet they're kinky as fuck. Two Frenchies. He probably can't stop licking her cl1t

by Anonymousreply 386December 12, 2018 4:41 AM

Lilothée is hot. Stop hating.

by Anonymousreply 387December 12, 2018 4:42 AM

because this being pr would imply that tim is not above the rest of the HW crowd and some stans don't like to think that. even if it is real it is almost as if he or his peoplw want you to think that it's fake with how they go about it.

by Anonymousreply 388December 12, 2018 4:46 AM

This being real but them wanting you to thing it was fake would be some real meta quackery, I might be here for it

by Anonymousreply 389December 12, 2018 4:48 AM

LOL, its the one troll defending Tim/LRD with the same lame "why be mad if you think its fake". Just blocked them and all the comments are gone !

by Anonymousreply 390December 12, 2018 4:49 AM

R390 so true, I blocked this person now. What a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 391December 12, 2018 4:51 AM

Hahah I forget there’s a block button good riddance to them

by Anonymousreply 392December 12, 2018 4:51 AM

R390 you're blocking someone bc they think differently and you're so angry that you can't stand it. Lol. Lilothée doing a job on your nerves girl.

by Anonymousreply 393December 12, 2018 4:52 AM

Lilothée would make pretty children.

by Anonymousreply 394December 12, 2018 4:52 AM

This thread is apparently only if you're really angry at lilothée and think they're fake. If you like them or don't hate on them you will be blocked. Haters and bitter girls only!

by Anonymousreply 395December 12, 2018 4:55 AM

^^^LOL so true. What if you like them even if they are fake? Can we stay?

by Anonymousreply 396December 12, 2018 4:57 AM

R396 not sure about that. Think you're maybe in for a rude awakening. Get ready.

by Anonymousreply 397December 12, 2018 5:02 AM

Think about it this way atleast we'll probably be guaranteed to see him more often in a casual setting. I love looking at him whatever he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 398December 12, 2018 5:03 AM

^^^ damn, tough crowd. I'll go sharpen my pitchforks then.

by Anonymousreply 399December 12, 2018 5:04 AM

R399 that's right. Get your hood ready. We're going to hunt these little PR monsters down. How dare they shill Louis Vitton and Chanel!

by Anonymousreply 400December 12, 2018 5:06 AM

r389 real, fake, both. what I meant is that it almost doesn't matter with how they are going about it. they make it look like pure pr whether by design or accident

by Anonymousreply 401December 12, 2018 5:19 AM

I am amazed at Brian likeing the photos, since it makes little sense. They are supposed to be pap photos, an invasion of privacy, so he is condoning such actions? Or is he admitting they are posed? Not very thoughtful of him as his agent....

by Anonymousreply 402December 12, 2018 5:22 AM

R401 yeah. DAMN THEM FOR LOOKING FAKE. HIM NOT HOLDING HER GAZE LIKE ELIO AND OLIVER. LET'S TEAR THEM APART! !!

by Anonymousreply 403December 12, 2018 5:24 AM

Who are these idiots that keep commenting? I may remind you this is a gossip site? If you like them so much, this is not the place for you if you get pressed whenever someone writes “fake”.

by Anonymousreply 404December 12, 2018 5:25 AM

Since when kids are allowed in here? Lmao yikes.

by Anonymousreply 405December 12, 2018 5:25 AM

r401 you alright?

by Anonymousreply 406December 12, 2018 5:26 AM

R404 idiots commenting? How dare people comment on a comment board. Do idiots include you cause you're also commenting? Should we just stare at the feed? Will you do all the posting? Lolololol

by Anonymousreply 407December 12, 2018 5:27 AM

R404 I thought you had us blocked?

by Anonymousreply 408December 12, 2018 5:29 AM

Haters only, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 409December 12, 2018 5:30 AM

R403 IKR? Such idiots for not looking both ways on the street corner before they kiss. Hope they get hit by a car! So fake obv. if it were real they'd wait to kiss on the sidewalk. I know because I just know, ok, I just know. Don't argue with me cause you're sound stupid. It's a big boost to my tiny ego that I have secret knowledge of how PR games work. I should do Brian's work for him.

by Anonymousreply 410December 12, 2018 5:50 AM

Now, Armie is in NYC. When are they meeting?

by Anonymousreply 411December 12, 2018 7:19 AM

Be patient. They're discussing when to do their pap walk after the huge success of the now DL infamous Limothee pap.

by Anonymousreply 412December 12, 2018 7:30 AM

Why no pics in LA, Boston, or why no pics of her at any of his events. They know what they have is not private. Why no pics of them hanging out with each other friends. Or why none of the classic caught you paparazzi pictures of coming out of each other‘s house in the early morning after what has been obviously a night together. It appears that only get together to get photographed.

by Anonymousreply 413December 12, 2018 8:08 AM

R413 he's such an asshole not spending time at business parties and while filming a movie with his girlfriend. Idiot should some pictures of them kissing on his LW set. Greta would have understood he didn't want to bond with the cast he needed to hang out with his girlfriend. But wait that would have meant paparazzi were on set and they would have called them and wouldn't her going to work parties be perfect PR? Wait I'm confused again. They're going PR all wrong. Are they real?

by Anonymousreply 414December 12, 2018 8:22 AM

R413 They really do, it's pretty obvious at this point.

by Anonymousreply 415December 12, 2018 8:30 AM

Why Pauline and Lily doesn't follow each other? I know sm is not everything but Lily follows everyone

by Anonymousreply 416December 12, 2018 8:36 AM

So apparently Liz liked their pic on Just Jared IG account LOL. So everyone’s in on it now? We just need Armie I guess! Hahaha

by Anonymousreply 417December 12, 2018 8:37 AM

But Brian liked the paparazzi pic so it means he agreed to that

by Anonymousreply 418December 12, 2018 8:37 AM

Haha so did Brian ask everyone to go like their pics on IG? How pathetic

by Anonymousreply 419December 12, 2018 8:39 AM

Nah, Liz is just an attention whore who will insert herself into absolutely anything. She doesn't need to be asked.

by Anonymousreply 420December 12, 2018 8:54 AM

I can’t believe this all happened in one day pretty much haha.. Brian and Lily liking pics on fan accounts LOL, and now Liz.

by Anonymousreply 421December 12, 2018 8:56 AM

They must have noticed that people are not exactly buying it.

by Anonymousreply 422December 12, 2018 9:03 AM

R422 you need them to notice you? Lol

by Anonymousreply 423December 12, 2018 9:08 AM

This means that we have Brian's blessing to photograph Timmy whenever! On the plane, pissing in a restroom, walking down the street... There is never intrusion, since pap photos are ok. Good move Brian!

by Anonymousreply 424December 12, 2018 9:10 AM

R423 Learn to read.

by Anonymousreply 425December 12, 2018 9:20 AM

This story is pathetic and predictable

by Anonymousreply 426December 12, 2018 9:20 AM

R424 Great point. Haven't thought about it like that but... yeah. Messed up.

by Anonymousreply 427December 12, 2018 9:21 AM

so why Lily doesn't follow Pauline?

by Anonymousreply 428December 12, 2018 9:28 AM

-R414 Timmy has always invited friends to his set usually at the very beginning or end of shooting. I agree they don't come off as a real couple. If they are it speaks volumes for his taste. Let's be real she's a high school drop out, little acting talent and even less modeling appeal. The fact his sister doesn't follow LRD IS interesting cause Pauline follows must of his friends.

by Anonymousreply 429December 12, 2018 9:31 AM

Pauline doesn't care about that attention seeker

by Anonymousreply 430December 12, 2018 9:38 AM

Apparently one of Tim's childhood friends followed LRD (on instagram?) and then promptly unfollowed a couple of weeks later. If true then that's even funnier than Pauline not giving a crap about her.

I mean, celebrity social media is all games anyway but I guess nobody's going to force them to play.

by Anonymousreply 431December 12, 2018 9:48 AM

I think it's all mostly PR and I agree about Lily's lack of an actual career but I think it's funny when people question his "taste" because of her. He's friends with Armie and his Republican wife, and The Weeknd who's a mysoginist with a drug problem, among other questionable characters. If you have issues with his taste, beyond the PR/business aspect, Lily is probable one of the least problematic relationship in Tim's life.

by Anonymousreply 432December 12, 2018 9:48 AM

R430 you are watching the activities of his childhood friends. That's dedication. What does Armie not congratulating him for his Golden Globe nomination mean?

by Anonymousreply 433December 12, 2018 9:54 AM

433 was for 431

by Anonymousreply 434December 12, 2018 9:55 AM

R429 how do you know Timothée has invited people to set and give an example of how you know this, please?

by Anonymousreply 435December 12, 2018 9:56 AM

R428 Pauline's too busy making her feminist film & speaking up about refugees to bother with Lily's IG

by Anonymousreply 436December 12, 2018 9:58 AM

But Lily follows everyone, also some random, so why not Pauline?

by Anonymousreply 437December 12, 2018 10:00 AM

R432 Armie is annoying and not very bright but he's a good person. Definitely cares about Tim. The Weeknd is a weird one but Tim is a fanboy and no way is he gonna turn down a chance to hang out. Doesn't mean they're super close. Actually, if they were I think there'd be way more pictures.

by Anonymousreply 438December 12, 2018 10:04 AM

In saying that, it's still too early too tell we'll never know one of these days they'll follow each other!

R432 Actually agree, he freaking follows Kendall Jenner/Hadid/Baldwin more than his co-stars ew And speaking of The Weeknd it's pretty gross & ironic to be reported dancing on top of tables to the tune of I Can't Feel My Face at a TIFF Party honouring a movie about battling addiction haha wtf I know several months too late to comment but still it was unsettling haha

by Anonymousreply 439December 12, 2018 10:04 AM

R439 It's just a song.

by Anonymousreply 440December 12, 2018 10:11 AM

R421 Anyone else think his visit at Brian's office was part-collecting his early bday presents, part -"strategy" meeting ? Kidding 🤔

by Anonymousreply 441December 12, 2018 10:11 AM

Timmy childhood friend Will who followed LRD and quickly unfollowed her posted pictures of the final days of shooting CMBYN. Guillian what’s on the set of HSN and the early days of shooting king in London.

The weeked is just as disappointing. Tim also recently posted an IG which the weeked liked listening to his song while riding around in a Boston. They are still friends.

by Anonymousreply 442December 12, 2018 10:14 AM

R440 Yeah you're right, it's just a song... about snorting a bag of blow

by Anonymousreply 443December 12, 2018 10:16 AM

R441 He needed a picture with all his presents after the lady who rented him a house in Boston publicly announced that he'd left some of his fan gifts there.

R443 Well, if you're ready to be outraged then I guess it does sound bad. But the truth is that's modern pop music for you. I'm sure he hadn't even thought about it.

by Anonymousreply 444December 12, 2018 10:21 AM

Wow Timmy actually liked Armie’s pic with RBG. I thought they had a no SM interaction policy lol

by Anonymousreply 445December 12, 2018 10:28 AM

There is no such thing as a person who is a paragon of virtue. This idea that Chalamet is so above it all, better than the people he likes or hangs with or something needs to die down. He's like anyone else. Contradictory, riduculous etc etc. This is a kid who drinks booze, smokes weed and all that other shit. It doesn't mean he is the devil or a bad person but people need to realize everyone in HW puts on a show. He isn't some innocent fragile flower. Be prepared for him to fuck up and when he does, it probably won't be that big a deal if he doesn't meet up to someone's standards.

by Anonymousreply 446December 12, 2018 10:28 AM

439 is a mental patient who is "unsettled " by the Weeknd's music. Lolololol

by Anonymousreply 447December 12, 2018 10:40 AM

R446 who said the peach fucker was a paradigm of virtue? You're losing the plot.

by Anonymousreply 448December 12, 2018 10:41 AM

I think the story about how he refused to get a fake ID says a lot about him. And that was pretty much harmless anyway. He's gonna be fine.

by Anonymousreply 449December 12, 2018 10:42 AM

Of course he will. The "worst" stories out about him is his PR relationship and now apparently dancing on a tabld top to a song about minor drug use. Uhh sounds like nothing to be getting upset about.

by Anonymousreply 450December 12, 2018 10:48 AM

Of course he is not a pure angel, he gets drunk, smokes weed and listens to terribly misogynist music. But with his talent and ambition one wishes he and those around him, would be more discreet and creative.

by Anonymousreply 451December 12, 2018 10:55 AM

r439 [he freaking follows Kendall Jenner/Hadid/Baldwin more than his co-stars ew] he even doesn't follow back gal gadot, jessica castain, sofia boutella ew

by Anonymousreply 452December 12, 2018 10:57 AM

If most fans plus regular people are believing this is real and they do like LRD ... and he just was taking a stroll down the street with his love when he had the misfortune of being seen by an evil paparazzi... Why does he feel the need to do damage control again ?. what´s the problem?.

by Anonymousreply 453December 12, 2018 11:03 AM

The fact that he hasn’t liked any of Armie’s pics in months but decided to like one yesterday of all days... you can chalk it up to coincidence but I really doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 454December 12, 2018 11:08 AM

R454 did Armie ignore him? Pretending he's never heard of the Golden Globes?

by Anonymousreply 455December 12, 2018 11:09 AM

Big question. Will LRD take bribes for a dick pic?

by Anonymousreply 456December 12, 2018 11:11 AM

She has to see it first in order to take a pic

by Anonymousreply 457December 12, 2018 11:19 AM

The fact that he never likes pics of Lizzy and Armie but Lizzy likes pics of him and LRD can't be chalked up to coincidence either.

by Anonymousreply 458December 12, 2018 11:20 AM

R458 Oh totally. In fact the IG lovefest among all the parties yesterday makes me almost positive that we’re going to get some double date action.

by Anonymousreply 459December 12, 2018 11:22 AM

He just stopped interacting with Armie for some reason. Maybe because of the abuse his wife was getting. Or because of Armie going mad in his comments.

by Anonymousreply 460December 12, 2018 11:22 AM

R459 I really hope not, that would be completely and utterly embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 461December 12, 2018 11:25 AM

Lol I don’t think it would be any more embarrassing than what’s already been happening. I’m looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 462December 12, 2018 11:27 AM

lol he doesn't care about his wife, remember when he commented on her ig first time after half a year and he completely ignored her and zeroed it on Armie's coat? All he does on her ig is liking pics of the kids. When she posted the pics from Paris he again ignored the happy couple, instead liked two Harper posts.

by Anonymousreply 463December 12, 2018 11:28 AM

You know, these pap shots plus Armie doing the model husband act and Elizabeth shipping Lily/Timmy make me seriously consider Tim and Armie will be getting together during this trip to NY and everyone, including Brian, is just doing a bit of preemptive damage control in case anyone sees them together or something.

by Anonymousreply 464December 12, 2018 11:31 AM

Yeah this shit's weird af. The pap pics come out, Brian and Elizabeth like them then the happy couple act we haven't seen in a while follows. Also the beards who couldn't be more different (lifestyle, age, personality) are bffs. Hello!

by Anonymousreply 465December 12, 2018 11:42 AM

R460. The promo tour and them not interacting on SM pretty much ended around the same time. They obviously get along fine but you always have to put on an extra show and play the game while promoting shit, so that's why you always saw them interacting on SM during the press tour for CMBYN. Hypes up the fandom. There's no need for that shit now though so it is not surprising that they stopped putting it out there even though we know they still talked all the time apparently.

If that sequel ever gets off the ground you can bet they wont stop yaking to each other on SM.

by Anonymousreply 466December 12, 2018 11:46 AM

Sorry but Elizabeth looks really desperate posting that story and liking pics of Timmy/Lily. She's 40 but acts like an insecure 15 yo.

by Anonymousreply 467December 12, 2018 12:01 PM

When you can’t spell Timothée Chalamet but still get Louis Vuitton right lmaooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468December 12, 2018 12:42 PM

r468 Timothy Salame haha omg

by Anonymousreply 469December 12, 2018 12:43 PM

Again, the article centered around Lily like she's the more famous of the two

by Anonymousreply 470December 12, 2018 12:52 PM

Because it's probably her people pushing it all. Tim doesn't need it anywhere near as much.

by Anonymousreply 471December 12, 2018 1:21 PM

Why would Tim’s team need to do damage control preemptively just in case he is seen with Armie? Everyone knows they are good friends and it would be chalked up to that. Most people don’t care about Charmie as much as you lot and a bunch of tumblr fraus, or at least are not as invested. Assuming their getting together is discouraged or needs containing is reaching.

by Anonymousreply 472December 12, 2018 1:23 PM

I have no idea why Timmy’s team cares, but they do. TIFF was enough to convince me of that. Timmy had official photos with lots of costars and friends and absolutely nothing with Armie, despite them being at the same party and people commenting about their reunion. That was strange AF. It wasn’t until after the LRD stuff started to happen that we got appearances with them again. Could be a coincidence, but TIFF was wieird.

by Anonymousreply 473December 12, 2018 1:26 PM

R467 you just described nearly everyone on DL

by Anonymousreply 474December 12, 2018 1:27 PM

Idk what exactly is going on with all the Timmy/Lily/Armie/Elizabeth shenanigans but you have to admit it’s all weird af and how it’s all interconnected is also strange. Maybe it’s nothing and people are reading too much into things but you can’t blame people for thinking it’s weird. I mean, what are the odds that Elizabeth’s 19 year old BFF was going to start dating her husband’s BFF costar 3 months after she liked a random fan comment saying Lily and Timmy would make a cute couple? You can’t make this stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 475December 12, 2018 1:44 PM

r473 good point. Until the LRD thing was set in motion each time Timmy went to LA the same day Armie magically had somewhere else to be. Each time. 3 days after the infamous pap pics dump Armie went to NYC without Elizabeth and Timmy was spotted on a flight to NYC the same day. I guess it was safe once again to be in the same city at the same time. Then Dallas, the HFAs, the Governors Awards. So after this week's shitfest I'm expecting more of them together in the future.

by Anonymousreply 476December 12, 2018 1:44 PM

Everyone can have their own theories as to why Elizabeth has been all over this relationship since before there was even a relationship to be all over but I don’t think it’s far fetched to think it’s all very weird.

by Anonymousreply 477December 12, 2018 1:48 PM

R476 all the city stuff could be coincidence but TIFF was really, really strange. I don’t think armie and timmy are fucking, but I do think Tim’s team realized his ‘fey’ reputation was not going to be helped by the media’s obsession with him and armie, so they probably had a no photo policy until LRD was in place to offset some of it.

Even still, the headlines after HFA and Gov awards were hilarious (calling armie and timmy the cutest couple, tom and Lorenzo headline joke about them making out, etc). I don’t think it is a coincidence that the radar article about tim and lily popped up the same time, so a search for tim got you all the tim / armie stuff but also a headline about him and his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 478December 12, 2018 1:51 PM

SAG nom for Timmy

by Anonymousreply 479December 12, 2018 2:12 PM

Oscar nom incoming

by Anonymousreply 480December 12, 2018 2:13 PM

R478 I don't know if any of that is true but I laugh at the thoughtof a PR team saying no Tim Armie pics so we can combat fey rumors, only to have them react in horror as that fan pic surfaced of Tim jumping into Armie's arms. Lol. They must've been pissed at that fan if it was true.

by Anonymousreply 481December 12, 2018 2:14 PM

R481 there were official photos of with timmy and so many other past co-stars and current co-stars and other famous people at that party and TIFF in general, but no armie, it was really weird.

by Anonymousreply 482December 12, 2018 2:17 PM

Were there official pics at the after party? I remember Hammer saying in an interview at Tiff that their schedules just didn't line up for a meet on the carpet. They were clearly together at the after party though, so if there were offical pics of Chalamet with other stars at the AP then I guess that would be odd. Great that Chalamet got that SAG nom.

by Anonymousreply 483December 12, 2018 2:23 PM

Suck it haters! Timothée got the SAG nomination! Where's the box office troll? Lolololol

by Anonymousreply 484December 12, 2018 2:34 PM

They were at 3 parties together at tiff but there's no official pics of them together though there are various of them with other costars/actors. Armie went with Elizabeth at the BB party then the next night both him (sans his wife who was in Texas) and Timmy went to the Instyle party and the Variety party. They didn't arrive together but there's a grainy pic of them talking with Daniel Kaluuya and Dev Patel in the corner lol. Plus the ig stories.

I'm just gonna gloat and say ha! I told you so about him being a lock for an Oscar nom. Yaaas, it's coming!

by Anonymousreply 485December 12, 2018 2:36 PM

If the LRD stunt is the price Timmy has to pay to be able to freely hang out with Armie then I’m sure it’s worth it to him.

by Anonymousreply 486December 12, 2018 2:52 PM

Is Armie in NYC yet? Did he and Timmy "meet up?"

by Anonymousreply 487December 12, 2018 2:55 PM

R483 lots of official photos from various TIFF events of Timmy with other famous people (including former costars like Mcconaughey) but no Armie. I rememeber thinking it was really strange at the time.

by Anonymousreply 488December 12, 2018 3:00 PM

Ok laughing my ass off st the SAG nomination this morning. BR is really coming for a best picture nod. Congrats Tim. A weak category for supporting this year . BR getting an ensemble nod?? WTF

by Anonymousreply 489December 12, 2018 3:01 PM

Ok so incredibly weak Carrel was in three movies and couldn’t score a non?

by Anonymousreply 490December 12, 2018 3:10 PM

BB couldn’t score an ensemble nom over BR? BB must be really bad

by Anonymousreply 491December 12, 2018 3:15 PM

Theres a reason box office talks sometimes with noms.

by Anonymousreply 492December 12, 2018 3:18 PM

The Lily article on the DM sank to the bottom of the sidebar of shame lol I guess not many people care or even believe it.

Who is he going to take to the Oscars? That’s the real question. Will he take Nic?

by Anonymousreply 493December 12, 2018 3:30 PM

I think Nic is his safest option if he doesnt want to do the mom / sister thing again

I still think LRD can happen. They do all the televised awards then he goes off to film dune and the relationship fizzles out. Maybe they revive it for The King but I’m not convinced Netflix needs that PR

by Anonymousreply 494December 12, 2018 3:34 PM

Yeah I can see him taking her to the Golden Globes but for the Oscars I see him taking Nic for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 495December 12, 2018 3:40 PM

She is a bad actress, a bad model and a rude person who hates the fans. I don't know why Timmy made this terrible choice

by Anonymousreply 496December 12, 2018 3:41 PM

the love is blind lol

by Anonymousreply 497December 12, 2018 3:51 PM

Timmy has to go with Nic. I don't want to see her ugly face on red carpet

by Anonymousreply 498December 12, 2018 3:52 PM

Italian tabloids picked up the HQ kissing photos, that were leaked to that LRD account by the guy who just happened to be on the street with a camera ready to get a good shot of the kiss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499December 12, 2018 4:10 PM

With vogue on the action, I think red carpets may be incoming (they will have a big “fashion” moment as their big debut)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 12, 2018 4:57 PM

Yeah I agree. With Tim in full LV and Lily in Chanel, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 501December 12, 2018 5:08 PM

R500 I could see this happening for real. That latest pap walk had Timmy in LV branded shoes and Lily’s glasses had Chanel written in big letters on the side. LOL so they’re the new stylish in love French couple

by Anonymousreply 502December 12, 2018 5:08 PM

From the article, “While the world awaits for their red carpet debut..” yeah I think we can totally expect them to make red carpet appearances together.

by Anonymousreply 503December 12, 2018 5:12 PM

Makes me sad cause Timmy doesnt need her to get fashion headlines but I guess they could really use this to help him become more of a household name

by Anonymousreply 504December 12, 2018 5:12 PM

I wonder how big his part in Anderson's film is? Surely nothing major if he's still in nyc and presumably all over the place at events the next two months.

by Anonymousreply 505December 12, 2018 5:41 PM

This says he is one of the leads, but who know. I also think I read the film is 3 seperate narratives so even if he is a lead in one it might not be an intensive schedule.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506December 12, 2018 5:56 PM

Are we dataloungers seding timmy a gift? who volunteers

by Anonymousreply 507December 12, 2018 6:12 PM

^sending - personalized socks or stuffed animals

by Anonymousreply 508December 12, 2018 6:15 PM

does he own socks with hammer's face?

by Anonymousreply 509December 12, 2018 6:16 PM

In that pic that Brian posted with Timmy and his fan gifts, there was a pair of socks with hammers all over them. I hope we see him wearing them soon

by Anonymousreply 510December 12, 2018 6:18 PM

I'm still hoping he's going to take Nic with him to the big awards (as he should, it's his story after all) and that the recent pap activity is more to do with the fact they're both gonna be out of NYC soon.

Because a neighborhood walk is one thing, but parading a fake girlfriend on red carpets would be a bit too much for me as a fan I think. Always found it incredibly needy and pathetic. Worst part is he doesn't even have to do it at this point. The message has been sent.

And I don't think he'd be able to fake it on the big stage. Which would make it 1000x more pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 511December 12, 2018 6:23 PM

I would want to see her just to see how he would act with her on the carpet, cause I definitely can't get a read on how he would be with her if forced to rise to the occasion with her on the carpet. Cause at the HFAs he couldn't change the subject fast enough when she was brought up. So it has the potential to be entertaining. But Nic Sheff looks like it would be a nice safe bet for him. I havent seen them at Q&As but I assume they get along and he would be comfortable with him.

by Anonymousreply 512December 12, 2018 6:27 PM

Here's some interesting information for y'all. Armie started following Darren Criss around the time they made an impromptu crash of a breitling party right after Timothée came back from the Baftas where he took his sexy black friend. Darren and Armie got really drunk. They no longer follow each other.

Armie also started following Tom Holland but Tom never reciprocated. Tom is Timothée's mutual.

Armie recently started following Mahershala Ali. Ali doesn't follow him back.

I think all this weird male bonding he's done with the guy from straight white men and now Theroux who is rumored to be closeted is revenge for Timothée friend zoning him. I think he never stops obsessing over Timothée. He has even tried dressing like him recently, dyeing his hair and cutting it in a young style because he wants to be Timothée .

by Anonymousreply 513December 12, 2018 6:29 PM

Yeah I’m just curious to see how uncomfortable he would look with her draped all over him

by Anonymousreply 514December 12, 2018 6:32 PM

some people here are crazy

by Anonymousreply 515December 12, 2018 6:35 PM

Liz went on a liking spree on Lily’s IG last night around the same time she liked the JJ pic of Lily and Timmy. She liked a bunch of her old pics and left hearts on them and comments like “Beauty.” Lol

by Anonymousreply 516December 12, 2018 6:38 PM

R512 Nah, I don't think I want to see that, thanks. He really can't lie in these situations and it would only make him look bad.

I mean, the red carpet pics might turn out fine, it's the interviews I'd worry about.

by Anonymousreply 517December 12, 2018 6:47 PM

R516 wow she really is pathetic and attention seeking haha

by Anonymousreply 518December 12, 2018 6:49 PM

This whole fake pr wearing LV sneakers and Chanel the world is waiting for their red carpet debut is fucking ridiculous. Lily has no career. She has no big named directors beating down her door. This whole child of Johnny Depp has given her too much good will already. They both look like idiots

by Anonymousreply 519December 12, 2018 6:51 PM

God Elizabeth is so pathetic, kissing Timmy's fake gf's ass who's half her age and trashy as hell. Not to mention her pushing from the very beginning this ridiculous PR relationship between two kids 15 years her juniors. Damn this woman’s fucking desperate lol

by Anonymousreply 520December 12, 2018 6:57 PM

Maybe Liz told Timmy that if he fake dates her friend, she’ll let him fuck her husband because this way no one will suspect anything. And since Liz mostly cares about appearances it works out for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 521December 12, 2018 7:16 PM

R513 They looked hot together . 2 closet cases. probably fucked in the bathroom, armie sent tim a video, what your missing, darren fuckin him. timmy didn't care 😭 but if they get together this week, i'll believe their affair is real. but he's still fuckign other famous closet cases (men in the same situation who won't expose him) to make tim jealous. and he likes timmy angry for rough sex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 12, 2018 7:39 PM

lol y'all tripping. Timmy doesn't care about Armie but calls him his lover in front of his wife's friend? Asks him to present him an award when he could've asked basically anyone else. Mentions him all the time. I bet y'all think he's fucking Lily.

by Anonymousreply 523December 12, 2018 7:45 PM

R522 nah. That's why he is bitter. He's never gotten a real taste of Timothée. Timothée bro zoned him.

by Anonymousreply 524December 12, 2018 7:45 PM

Yeah R524, this is Timothée definitely bro-zoning Armie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525December 12, 2018 7:57 PM

I'll believe Armie's fucking Darren Criss, Justin Theroux, Henry Cavill et al after they live in his home, befriend all his friends, meet both his parents and their beards become bffs.

by Anonymousreply 526December 12, 2018 7:58 PM

These threads are very cyclical. We always hit the same topics in every thread like clockwork lol.

by Anonymousreply 527December 12, 2018 7:58 PM

I say he can flings/one night stands with those closeted men but is fixated on Timmy after his experience on CMBYN. I can think Armie was Tim's first male lover and is still figuring out his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 528December 12, 2018 8:09 PM

^can have

by Anonymousreply 529December 12, 2018 8:10 PM

If Armie's fucking around with other guys I bet it's with twinks who are pretty and skinny like Timmy. No way Justin Theroux is his type.

by Anonymousreply 530December 12, 2018 8:14 PM

[quote] I can think Armie was Tim's first male lover and is still figuring out his sexuality.

I can totally believe that, Tim is fascinated by Armie's perceived masculinity,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531December 12, 2018 8:24 PM

you’re on the 6th part of this now. has it even been a week? Getting social lives really help with general happiness in life guys so dont stay in the basement looking at your screens too much ❤️

by Anonymousreply 532December 12, 2018 8:41 PM

What Am I supposed to see in this picture R351

by Anonymousreply 533December 12, 2018 8:47 PM

Now US Weekly has a whole article about how they had dinner at Landmarc on Monday night, complete with a detailed rundown of exactly what they ordered. LORD, even the resto got some product placement on this one, wonder if they have to pay for it? Cause that’s actually some legit press for them. No pics though.

by Anonymousreply 534December 12, 2018 8:52 PM

^^ them = the restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 535December 12, 2018 8:53 PM

At least they stepped it up from fried chicken

by Anonymousreply 536December 12, 2018 8:57 PM

If you told me even six months ago that Timmy would go down this route, I would’ve laughed in your face. I get that this is what he has to do and everyone does it blah blah blah, but it’s a lot to take in so quickly. I hope it’s worth it for him, whatever the end goal is.

by Anonymousreply 537December 12, 2018 8:57 PM

No, not everyone does it. And I'm kinda starting to hope it blows up in his face. Hate that kind of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 538December 12, 2018 9:05 PM

Also LOL at two downtown scenesters that age voluntarily choosing to go to Landmarc at Columbus Circle on a Monday, when there are literally a million infinitely trendier spots with delicious and pricey food where ppl like them I’m SURE would rather go on a date. Someone from the restaurants PR team definitely cut a deal.

by Anonymousreply 539December 12, 2018 9:09 PM

What a surprise, he’s replied to fans on twitter

by Anonymousreply 540December 12, 2018 9:09 PM

So much for talent speaking for itself. Not when there’s money to be made.

by Anonymousreply 541December 12, 2018 9:11 PM

R541 hunny if you think talent is all it takes to make it in Hollywood maybe just leave DL before your brain stumbles upon something extra triggering

by Anonymousreply 542December 12, 2018 9:17 PM

HW is backwards af. You think they'd put a two parts big budget movie like Dune in the hands of a fey, sexually ambiguous actor? Ya, think again.

by Anonymousreply 543December 12, 2018 9:20 PM

R531 "perceived is right ". I've never seen such a penetrated asshole. Armie must have had yards of cock in him. He's tall and big but gives off bottom vibes big time. That's why he's only cast as supportive husbands or gay men.

by Anonymousreply 544December 12, 2018 9:23 PM

His post shenanigans behavior is shameful, the guy treats his fans like morons.

by Anonymousreply 545December 12, 2018 9:24 PM

R545 yeah. They hate him. Lol. Maybe he should ignore them and attack some Marvel actors?

by Anonymousreply 546December 12, 2018 9:26 PM

I don't think most of his fans care or look as deep into things as we do here. They are just happy when he notices them and gives them attention. And I think most of them actually like him and Lily together and think they're cute together.

by Anonymousreply 547December 12, 2018 9:29 PM

I saw someone on twitter invite timmy to Brazil for christmas and I felt nostalgic for the Brazilian fanfic

by Anonymousreply 548December 12, 2018 9:29 PM

Maybe Liz told Timmy that if he fake dates her friend, she’ll let him fuck her husband because this way no one will suspect anything. And since Liz mostly cares about appearances it works out for everyone.

Truer words have never been spoken on DL, r521.

by Anonymousreply 549December 12, 2018 9:34 PM

R516 wait...lizzie went on a liking spree of Tilly photos while she was spooning in bed with Armie? That is amazing. And pathetic..But mostly desperate for attention. Pass the popcorn.

by Anonymousreply 550December 12, 2018 9:37 PM

I didn't write this but I think it's hysterical:

Now I’m no expert on the lives of teen and YA up-and-coming actresses/models, but surely there was SOMEONE else out there to match Timmy with who:

Didn’t have a douchecanoe for a father Knew how to smile Owned a hairbrush

Linking Timmy with LRD was too easy; 1/10 for effort, Brian!

by Anonymousreply 551December 12, 2018 9:46 PM

LRD worked as a match cause of the France / NY / LA thing.. .. conveniently all the places Timmy will be the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 552December 12, 2018 9:53 PM

r538 kind of disappointed that tim goes down this Kardashian-type route too

by Anonymousreply 553December 12, 2018 10:03 PM

“The two, clad in plaid, indulged in skirt steak with chimichurri, bucatini all-amatriciana, brussels sprouts and bacon, [and] sautéed broccoli rabe and ended the night sharing a crème brûlée.”

by Anonymousreply 554December 12, 2018 10:03 PM

No R547, they actually have a meaningful life. So, they like him and they possibly spend 1/1,000,000 of their time on his social media and the rest is filled with, you know, work and school, and friends, and projects and relationships,.......— in other words, life.

by Anonymousreply 555December 12, 2018 10:06 PM

R555 do not try to reason them/. They are a lost cause

by Anonymousreply 556December 12, 2018 10:08 PM

R554 Blaaaaaaaaargh.

by Anonymousreply 557December 12, 2018 10:08 PM

Why/how do they know exactly what they had for dinner?? That’s so creepy and pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 558December 12, 2018 10:11 PM

I now call him Timothée Chimichurri

by Anonymousreply 559December 12, 2018 10:12 PM

The US mag article is funny, The only thing missing was them drinking a soda with two straws...why is it the paps never get them in these passionate minutes long embraces.

I see NO reason for him to walk an award show red carpet with her. There is nothing wrong with him taking a family member, many other celebrities much older than him have done so.

by Anonymousreply 560December 12, 2018 10:13 PM

What did everybody think of the dick pic? He’s a little smaller than I thought he’d be.

by Anonymousreply 561December 12, 2018 10:14 PM

R554 Grotesque.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 12, 2018 10:15 PM

R559 you're a Spanish speaker, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 563December 12, 2018 10:15 PM

R561 [quote]What did everybody think of the dick pic? He’s a little smaller than I thought he’d be.[/quote]

What? Where? When? Explain yourself or share the pic!

by Anonymousreply 564December 12, 2018 10:25 PM

^^^also someone explain to me how to put things in fucking quotes

by Anonymousreply 565December 12, 2018 10:25 PM

“I’m still trying to separate my personal and my professional life. My old drama teacher gave me that advice. He told me to protect my emotions and to keep my private life private as much as I can” - Chalamet, June 2018

Whelp, that didn’t last long (though lets be fair, LRD is not his private life and I dont think we’ll ever actually know who he’s actually in bed with)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566December 12, 2018 10:33 PM

So bookstore makeout on Saturday, Middle of the road makeout and Bagel store on sunday, Dinner on Monday and Lunch on Tuesday. They are making up for lost time it seems.

by Anonymousreply 567December 12, 2018 10:36 PM

u all are just as unhinged and creepy as girls at lipsticalley they too behave like "i know it all" when in reality they no nothing. the list of pathetic losers in here

by Anonymousreply 568December 12, 2018 10:38 PM

r568 Know* nothing

by Anonymousreply 569December 12, 2018 10:38 PM

Oh shut up about LSA. What beef do you have with them? Do they ignore you or something?

by Anonymousreply 570December 12, 2018 10:40 PM

This is honestly too funny lol. R563 lol they are making up for Lost time haha

by Anonymousreply 571December 12, 2018 10:43 PM

I’m glad they told us what they ate. I was so worried! Now I can get on with my life. LOLL Timothee chimichurri or Timothee salome

by Anonymousreply 572December 12, 2018 10:45 PM

and to sum it up i quote my fav twits on the subject i am absolutely agreed with^

"not to get controversial but if you think timothée's relationship with lily is PR then it means you see & accepted timmy as a dishonest person and a fraud and that says something about you" (c) "precisely why i can't respect anyone who thinks it's a pr conspiracy- that means you think the worst of Timmy" (c) "I think what a lot of people don’t understand if they never followed Lily before this is that she was always a subject of interest to the paparazzi and Timmy has been brought into her world - so it isn’t as if this is more than what is usual for her" (c) "literally bc there are a few photos where they are 'standing apart' that's a clue that it's fake and Timmy doesn't actually like her... people will reach that far i have to laugh" / "and if they are not five feet apart/or making out, people will say it's for cameras to catch them only" (c)

and the last one: "even if timothée did have a pr relationship (he would never), would i care? no. you wanna know why? 🗣 because i’m here for the boy and his movies over everything else"

so again you all are pathetic bitches

by Anonymousreply 573December 12, 2018 10:45 PM

^^^where are these quotes from? I'm so confused.

by Anonymousreply 574December 12, 2018 10:49 PM

r570 they behave (a few of them there one with the nickname that ends with 81 - i think she is the worst) - like they know it all, like the truth is tattooed at their asses when they just speculating. became so annoying i stopped to come that often. if not for joffery the king i would forget about that mental place

by Anonymousreply 575December 12, 2018 10:49 PM

R558 they know what they ate bc the restaurant was in on having this article published. That’s the ONLY possible way. It’s an ad for the restaurant as much as for them as a couple. I really don’t care about their pap walks, it’s pretty innocuous, but using their fake-or-real relationship as blatant advertising for a tourist restaurant at the time warner center that I doubt they would EVER chose themselves for a date kind of grosses me out.

by Anonymousreply 576December 12, 2018 10:51 PM

R572 If he doesn't like when people make fun of his name, someone quickly go tag him with his new nicknames on insta, photoshop his face in a salami LMAO

by Anonymousreply 577December 12, 2018 11:00 PM

Even though I really like him and his work all this nonsense is putting me off big time.

by Anonymousreply 578December 12, 2018 11:00 PM

that's a quote from twitter lmao and that person doesn't know what pr means at all

by Anonymousreply 579December 12, 2018 11:01 PM

I see you refinery 29

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 12, 2018 11:01 PM

LO very L @R580 wtf?

by Anonymousreply 581December 12, 2018 11:04 PM

So Christmas with Richard E. Grant?

by Anonymousreply 582December 12, 2018 11:06 PM

R582 it's more — take that, Armie!

by Anonymousreply 583December 12, 2018 11:08 PM

People are allowed to have more than one good friend. Armie was probably needing a friend closer to his age.

by Anonymousreply 584December 12, 2018 11:12 PM

r578 I agree with you, sighed

by Anonymousreply 585December 12, 2018 11:14 PM

Lol Armie and Justin are just doing promo right now for OTBOS. This is like the Josh Charles thing all over again where media wrote dumb articles about Timmy being replaced. Armie doesn’t befriend his costars in any meaningful way once filming and promo is over, besides Timmy, that is.

by Anonymousreply 586December 12, 2018 11:16 PM

"The roadmap of the script"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 12, 2018 11:16 PM

"put him off big time" lol thats what happens when reasoning was not a big part of education in school. like anybody owes you shit, like as if all this nonsense is true. no we just made up shit then get offended by it and then will be "put off big time"/ once again its evident that timmy has the most stupid fan base in the world and that what is put me off

by Anonymousreply 588December 12, 2018 11:35 PM

You don’t have to worry about my education. And I never said he owes us anything or even that it’s his fault, all the stuff that’s going on is just really annoying regardless of his intentions.

by Anonymousreply 589December 12, 2018 11:40 PM

Nobody owes anybody anything, but people are allowed to express their feelings on a gossip site, its harmless.

I go back and forth about whether its PR or real, but this restaurant menu thing is the height! Has any real couple ever advertised their brand affiliations and dinner preferences like this? Like come on...

Some of the speculation here is a total reach, like the body language analysis, but the pap walks and these articles are cringeworthy.

by Anonymousreply 590December 12, 2018 11:47 PM

R588 I agree. I love the kid and i will watch his movies for as long as he wants to act, but his fandom is full of morons. Twilight level morons. Some of his fans on IG are alright, also on twitter, but he has idiots there too. For all the DL hate on LSA, it's actually not so bad. I used to lurk there big time, but no so much lately. Tumblr is a fucking cesspit. DL is a hellsite. We are blessed that the IMDB message boards are over and done with. The things I do for love.

by Anonymousreply 591December 13, 2018 12:08 AM

I once saw it said here, most of his fans seem to have crawled out of some sewer and attached themselves to him. Now they’re getting put off him because he dared get a gf haha. Please just attach yourselves to the next one. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 592December 13, 2018 2:12 AM

New Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593December 13, 2018 2:37 AM

R591 R592 the reason DL and tumblr are such hellholes is they are populated with the same creeps. All those Armie Hammer fans who became Charmies. They don't really care about Timothée they are just invested in his fake relationship with Armie. They hate everything about Timothée otherwise especially the fact he's better than Armie in mostly every way. They even trash Timothée's career on occasion. A lot of them jumped on the Woody Allen hate and they never post about his accolades. Just Charmie crap. They hate any perceived threat to Armie: the Weeknd, LRD, Harry Styles, even Timothée's agent. Basically anyone or anything that would elevate Timothée above Armie.

by Anonymousreply 594December 13, 2018 8:17 AM

🎅🎅🎅🎅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595December 13, 2018 1:56 PM

🎄🎄🎄🎄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596December 13, 2018 2:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 13, 2018 2:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598December 13, 2018 2:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599December 13, 2018 2:34 PM

....💕....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 13, 2018 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!