Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miley Cyrus-the female elvis

Obviously her legacy is cemented but do you think she has a chance at a comeback?

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2019 1:57 PM

Nope. She's aged out.

by Anonymousreply 1December 10, 2018 1:29 AM

No. There was absolutely no interest in her last album and she is not using the shock value like she did at the VMAs or the Wrecking Ball video.

I like her but she doesn't seem to know what her identity is anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2December 10, 2018 1:30 AM

I like her. I think she can actually sing. I don't understand why she got so publicity shy a few years ago. Maybe she'll figure out how to write songs and do something good.

by Anonymousreply 3December 10, 2018 1:32 AM

^^ She was hospitalized during her 'publicity shy' period for drug addiction. When she and whats-his-name crashed the first time (January Jones), she lost her shit because of it.

by Anonymousreply 4December 10, 2018 1:41 AM

Legacy? What legacy? Being a slut who told a reporter how to make "yummy cum" with pineapple juice? She's seriously damaged.

by Anonymousreply 5December 10, 2018 1:53 AM

HER LEGACY IS ALREADY CEMENTED.

Oh my goodness, too fucking funny!

by Anonymousreply 6December 10, 2018 1:58 AM

Love this song and video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 12, 2018 2:20 AM

WHO ?

by Anonymousreply 8December 12, 2018 2:25 AM

lol she sounds like the SNL impersonation of herself @ r7!

by Anonymousreply 9December 12, 2018 2:27 AM

At least her horrendous-looking and tone-deaf sister never caught on after she was inflicted on the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 12, 2018 2:31 AM

"Obviously her legacy is cemented."

Thanks, that was funny.

by Anonymousreply 11December 12, 2018 2:33 AM

Millie? Molly? Who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2018 2:33 AM

She is done

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2018 4:00 AM

Did anyone see her on SNL tonight? She looked ridiculous in that outfit, she's trying too hard. The song sounded awful, too. Her voice just isn't that good.

by Anonymousreply 14December 16, 2018 4:23 AM

Her talent is minimal.

by Anonymousreply 15December 16, 2018 4:53 AM

She came across as a total skank, her newer music is not good enough to overcome her tarnished image. And no, her voice is nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 16December 16, 2018 4:57 AM

Evidently her new strategy is to do a toned down "whore thing" again,

by Anonymousreply 17December 16, 2018 5:23 AM

Thankfully she's done

by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2018 5:25 AM

She's just being Miley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19December 16, 2018 5:35 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 16, 2018 5:52 AM

No because her shtick is to try shock people and she's already done just about everything except taking a dump on stage (RIP GG Allin). People aren't shocked anymore and so people don't care about her anymore.

by Anonymousreply 21December 16, 2018 6:37 AM

She is tiresome. Her latest quotes about her marriage are just ridiculous. She doesn't want anyone to think just because she is married that she is a "wife". She DOESN'T wear an apron and cook fucking dinner. She IS NOT heterosexual!!!! Shut the fuck up you self absorbed moron.

by Anonymousreply 22July 22, 2019 3:32 PM

Her most recent single--"Mother's Daughter" which was released in June 2019--peaked at #54 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Dunzo!

by Anonymousreply 23July 22, 2019 3:37 PM

I LIKE that song at R7 and you sure can hear Dolly's influence in it. She fucked up by trying so hard to kill off Hannah by going full on slut mode,but its not the end for her. Shes still young and can turn it around,itll just take time.I will say were I her and had her money,I wouldnt give a fig what anyone thought either.

by Anonymousreply 24July 22, 2019 3:45 PM

Miley desperately needs a new stylist. The drowned rat/greasy stringy hair and tons of jewelry look is ugly and gross. I think this whole thing was calculated and timed on her part (the break up and IMMEDIATE release and performance of the break up song). She just seems like a selfish brat. Liam is way better off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 27, 2019 1:33 PM

[quote]Obviously her legacy is cemented

I want whatever OP is smoking.

by Anonymousreply 26August 27, 2019 1:53 PM

R26 I assumed OP was being ironic.

by Anonymousreply 27August 27, 2019 1:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!