Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Homophobic Man on NYC Subway Punches Woman and Breaks Her Spine Because She Kissed Another Woman on the Train

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 16, 2018 10:58 PM

Also, since the Daily Mail sucks balls at providing workable links, here's the text of the article:

"A homophobic man on the New York City subway punched a woman, knocked her down and broke her spine when he saw another passenger kissing her on the check. Police have released video of the irate strap-hanger confronting the 20-year-old woman on an E train in Queens in hopes of finding him to press charges.

The upsetting incident happened on November 30 at around 5:10pm. According to police the man became angry when he saw another woman kiss the victim on the cheek. An argument ensued with the suspect calling the victim a dyke. The woman tried to walk away from the incident but the man followed her off the train.

He walked up behind her and punched her in the back of her head. Then he threw her on the ground and she hit her head on the on the train floor. When the train stopped at Forest Hills 71 Av station, the man ran off. The victim was taken to Elmhurst Hospital with a fractured spine."

by Anonymousreply 1December 9, 2018 5:15 PM

For people who don't want to go to the Daily Heil:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 9, 2018 5:17 PM

So he didn't actually break her spine but fractured it.

OP, maybe we should call you Donny Drama.

by Anonymousreply 3December 9, 2018 5:17 PM

Whatever, r3. Ok, so he ONLY fractured her spine. No big deal then!

by Anonymousreply 4December 9, 2018 5:18 PM

R3 = The Perp

by Anonymousreply 5December 9, 2018 5:19 PM

A fractured spine is pretty serious. She could end up with back problems the rest of her life, and she's only 20.

by Anonymousreply 6December 9, 2018 5:19 PM

R3 I hope you're his next victim then

by Anonymousreply 7December 9, 2018 5:19 PM

R3 a 'break' and a 'fracture' are pretty much the same thing. A break just means a break in the structure of the bone, it doesn't have to be snapped in two or anything.

Horrible crime, hopefully the offender gets the maximum sentence. If it happened in the UK he'd probably just get a couple of weeks community service or something.

by Anonymousreply 8December 9, 2018 5:26 PM

This is crazy and particularly horrifying because this is NYC at the start of the evening rush. A time and place where anyone should feel safe on a train. Twitter should treat him just like all the Barbeque Beckys and racist white guys who have been outed by the internet and lost their livelihoods. He should be identified and then arrested for the severest charges the DA can get to stick.

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2018 5:29 PM

OP, you do realise that the Daily Mail IS mainstream media?

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2018 5:30 PM

Perhaps, r10, but Daily Mail will post lots of stories that other media outlets like the New York Times will avoid. Both have agendas, of course, but if something has happened in the world, I like the sites that will report on rather than ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2018 5:32 PM

[quote]Twitter should treat him just like all the Barbeque Beckys and racist white guys who have been outed by the internet and lost their livelihoods.

But he only punched her in the head and fractured her spine; it's not like he tried to call the police on her or anything horrific like that.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2018 5:34 PM

Tons of local NYC sites reported on it, though. No need to go to the Daily Fail, who gin up anti-black outrage with the story. Go to a regular news outlet first, unless you're trying to troll.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2018 5:35 PM

How do we know these women weren’t making racist comments to the African American gentleman?

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2018 5:39 PM

I FF’d R3.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2018 5:42 PM

Is R14 satire?

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2018 5:43 PM

What r10 said.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2018 5:44 PM

What a jackass. It would be no different than a white person walking up to him, calling him the n-word, and then violently assaulting him. It is a hate crime and should be prosecuted as such.

I wonder what he hoped to accomplish anyway. Was he expecting to punch the lesbian out of her and make her straight? Like that has ever worked.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2018 5:45 PM

He should host the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2018 5:47 PM

That would be racist, R9.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2018 5:51 PM

“Racist”.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2018 5:52 PM

At least someone would be calling OP, R3. Aside from their mommy, wanting her Depends changed and demanding a run to the Cicle K because she's out of smokes, like you.

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2018 5:55 PM

Let me guess, the cops aren't doing much at trying to locate the attacker, since as far as they're concerned he just punched a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2018 5:58 PM

The NYPD hate crime task force released the video to try to find the guy, R23. That's why it made the news.

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2018 5:59 PM

[quote] Perhaps, [R10], but Daily Mail will post lots of stories that other media outlets like the New York Times will avoid.

Because they’re flat out lies.

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2018 6:04 PM

ARE WE SURPRISED BY THIS?

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2018 6:05 PM

Is this particular story a lie, r25? Because that's really the important issue here.

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2018 6:07 PM

These blacks!

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2018 6:08 PM

A peck on the cheek? That's all it was? It still wouldn't be justified even if they were making out or worse, but still..... He is going to risk all that prison time when they find him all over a 2-second kiss on the cheek. I hope it was worth it. What an idiot.

I'm afraid we're going back in time just when I thought we were making such progress. They're trying to force us all back into the closet and terrified even of rumors of homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2018 6:17 PM

I agree with op. I'm so sick of this bs where only one demographics behavior is filmed, posted, and then labeled with some ethnically stereotyped nickname. Imagine for a second if every week any other demographic was filmed and then given a stereotyped, made up name like Angry Achmed or Whiny Juanita. Essentially, they are picking on socially easy targets. Yes, white women can act like trash but so can everyone else. I live in a diverse area and there is no one group who has a monopoly on bad behavior. If you're going to film and shame then it's time to turn the camera on everyone, not just middle aged white fraus.

by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2018 6:28 PM

I'm with R14 on this one. Why no audio? How do we know this man is really saying what he is being accused of? They could have been saying any number of racist remarks to him and then twisted the story any way they wanted. Have any witnesses been consulted?

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2018 6:31 PM

Wtf? Language isn’t a reason to assault someone.

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2018 6:45 PM

Can we call him DOUCHEBAG D'ANTWON?

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2018 6:45 PM

You really are sad r31

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2018 6:47 PM

FF R31.

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2018 6:52 PM

Oops, I blocked him. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2018 6:53 PM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2018 6:54 PM

what r35 said.

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2018 6:55 PM

[quote]Thread closed.

Ummm...what? Why, may I ask?

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2018 6:55 PM

It's the "thread closed" troll. Best ignored, like the "X wins the thread!" troll.

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2018 6:57 PM

Is this a black thing?

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2018 7:03 PM

It's interesting how straight men treat lesbians, especially butch ones. They treat them as "one of the guys" in a way. Violence and rough housing, there are also stories of lesbians getting dragged out of womens' restrooms.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote] So he didn't actually break her spine but fractured it.

You have to seriously be one of the dumbest fucking fucks to ever post on DL.

A fracture is a broken bone.

It's best to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what the hell you are talking about

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2018 7:34 PM

R42, To this day I remember a homophobic and racist redneck in high school who said he hated lesbians because, in his words, "that's a waste of good pussy."

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2018 7:35 PM

No audio = time to play the race card as an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2018 7:48 PM

R30 is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2018 7:53 PM

Agree with R46 and R30. I wonder how many white women were targeted with real life aggression due to those stupid videos.

by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2018 7:58 PM

R47 yeah, it creates a very skewed image of the dynamics in the US. These videos imply that all our issues in this country come down to bitchy white women, when the truth is way more complicated. Scapegoating one group in particular is never healthy or productive ,liberals of all people should know that. You don't right historical wrongs by replacing one villainized group with another.

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2018 8:08 PM

Please bookmark this under "Crazy Nigger"

by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2018 8:08 PM

So, are we blaming the lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2018 8:10 PM

Some DLers are, R50.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2018 8:58 PM

Nigger

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2018 9:05 PM

You are right to complain, OP. I am sure he will suffer no repercussions under the NY criminal justice system and will get off scot-free. Because that's what always happens to black men in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2018 9:30 PM

r53, yes hopefully the criminal justice system will deal with this man appropriately. But as r48 mentioned, all the videos of "bitchy white women" skew the reality of life, and make it seem like relatively minor transgressions are the worst things. I just like to point out, in New York especially, bitchy white women are the least of our problems, especially when people are fracturing spines over a simple kiss.

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2018 6:57 PM

“I wonder what he hoped to accomplish anyway. Was he expecting to punch the lesbian out of her and make her straight? Like that has ever worked.”

Worked for my kid

by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2018 7:07 PM

I agree with r30.

I also think some -- not all -- of those women are mentally ill -- I'm not excusing their behavior, but it's shameful to humiliate public meltdowns like that.

The internet is moving us backwards to a shame-based, medieval society.

by Anonymousreply 56December 10, 2018 7:18 PM

r56 should read "but it's shameful to mock public meltdowns like that."

by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2018 7:19 PM

R56, that’s what happened with that crazy girl in the Marshall’s craft store two Christmases ago. Where she flipped out about the cashier (a black woman) wanting to charge her $1 for a bigger shopping bag. Remember her? She FLIPPED OUT and went on half hour rant about she was being discriminated against because she was a white Trump voter.

She was completely nuts, and there was another video of her flipping out in a coffee shop in Chicago. Totally obvious she was crazy — either unmedicated bipolar or paranoid schizo — but people on the internet kept saying “She isn’t crazy, she’s just a racist! I know mentally ill people and they don’t act like that!” Or “mental illness is not an excuse!” and “We see you, Jenny”. I forget what her last name is.

Anyway, she was obviously a racist cunt, but she was having repeated public meltdowns because she’s mentally ill and not being treated. But everyone just wanted to pile on and shame her like she was your run of the mill Trump loving bigot.

by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2018 8:27 PM

But blacks are not homophobic or violent at all.

by Anonymousreply 59December 10, 2018 8:30 PM

I hope they find him, bring him in, and put him away for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 60December 10, 2018 8:37 PM

He must be mentally ill. Sees a woman kiss another woman on the cheek in NYC and becomes so enraged that he punches one of them in the back of her head?!? I don’t draw any generalizations from this story. I hope he’s identified, arrested, and convicted for this brutal assault. I hope he’s assessed by a psychologist and sentenced to time in a psychiatric institution if he requires that to regain mental stability before being released back into society. I hope the young woman makes a full recovery.

by Anonymousreply 61December 10, 2018 9:01 PM

I’m sure GLAAD & HRC are on it.

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2018 9:55 PM

nigger

by Anonymousreply 63December 11, 2018 1:10 AM

Attacker should be in prison. That’s obvious. The other obvious thing is that the DL is racist and takes every chance to attack blacks.

by Anonymousreply 64December 11, 2018 1:13 AM

The media should have given him a cute nickname like they were doing to white women not that long ago. Remember Corner Store Caroline? How about Spine Crushing Sammy?

by Anonymousreply 65December 11, 2018 1:22 AM

Fuck off troll R63

by Anonymousreply 66December 11, 2018 1:24 AM

Back kick Bobby?

by Anonymousreply 67December 11, 2018 2:44 AM

This story got posted on black gossip website mediatakeout.com. The comments were pretty much what you’d expect.

by Anonymousreply 68December 11, 2018 2:52 AM

It’s a fact that AS A GROUP, blacks are more violent than whites. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t awesome black people or horrible white people, but AS AGROUP, blacks are violent, disruptive, inconsiderate, lack ambition, irresponsible, and are the number one problem in the US.

by Anonymousreply 69December 11, 2018 3:04 AM

I don't know how anybody can read this thread and then still say with a straight face that alt-right trolls aren't all over DL.

by Anonymousreply 70December 11, 2018 3:06 AM

Black people certainly do not like gays R69. They make Republicans look...good.

by Anonymousreply 71December 11, 2018 3:07 AM

The media didn't create the cute nicknames, they reported on the nicknames Twitter came up with for those people.

When you're dealing with one minority attacking another minority, it's a whole different context; thus, no one on social justice Twitter gave him a nickname. I mean, this isn't a guy who was going to call the cops on lesbians just for existing.

by Anonymousreply 72December 11, 2018 3:08 AM

It’s a homophobia story, but it’s also a story about the dangers of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 73December 11, 2018 3:09 AM

I generally think the “division troll” accusation gets overplayed but this past weekend man.

Some folks really want to push gay people apart.

Black, white, pink, orange, whatever. We need to have each other’s backs.

The mainstream straight media sure won’t.

by Anonymousreply 74December 11, 2018 3:11 AM

This homophobic nigger was probably mad that his hero, Kevin Hart, got uninvited by the Oscars and took his anger on a lesbian who couldn't defend herself.

by Anonymousreply 75December 11, 2018 3:20 AM

[quote]They make Republicans look...good.

Okay, this guy is a troll playing both sides. Earlier in the thread he's saying the racists using the n-word should be FFed, but later in the thread he's saying that blacks are so terrible they make Republicans look good.

by Anonymousreply 76December 11, 2018 3:22 AM

There were a number of dual browser trolls popping up this weekend pushing this fight.

by Anonymousreply 77December 11, 2018 3:24 AM

The woman tells her story.

WABC7: Woman recounts Queens subway attack that left her with fractured spine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 11, 2018 3:25 AM

R77 do you think it was the same dual browser trolls that were starting thread after thread of Corner Store Caroline-type stories?

by Anonymousreply 79December 11, 2018 3:26 AM

I have no idea. I wasn’t there for those.

by Anonymousreply 80December 11, 2018 3:30 AM

Maybe you should search for them. It might give some much needed context.

by Anonymousreply 81December 11, 2018 3:31 AM

Different trolls pick different hot media topics, R79. This one gives the racists tiny little hard-ons. The ones you're talking about didn't attract the racists except for the few who were on the side of the white women.

by Anonymousreply 82December 11, 2018 3:32 AM

Wow, and they weren't even lesbians.

It reminds me of a case a few years back in my country - a father and his adult son were gay-bashed at a concert because some scum thought they were a couple since they had their arms wrapped around each other.

by Anonymousreply 83December 11, 2018 3:46 AM

I think there was also an incident where two brothers were in the back of a taxi and they kissed goodbye. Think it was in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2018 3:48 AM

Brothers, R84? HOT.

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2018 3:49 AM

The guy may have been on meth. So many meth freaks on the streets and yes, NYC is desperate living if you're not extremely wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2018 4:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2018 1:51 PM

R87 oh my....

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2018 2:45 PM

At least a few people are challenging him.

You won’t see this,but thank you ShIda and the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2018 2:55 PM

Lol Tariq Nasheed aka King Flex made his cash writing shitty “Pick Up Artist” (PUA) manuals where he brags about using “pimp techniques” on women. He’s a sexist anti Semite and all-around garbage person. That he’s tried to rebrand himself as some kind of intellectual only proves what a conman he truly is.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2018 2:57 PM

He’s anti-Semitic too?

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2018 3:18 PM

I do not think they were white women let alone annoying , white women. So what now ? Did they still get what was coming to them ?

by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2018 3:25 PM

There was a twitter reply in R87 that she deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 93December 11, 2018 3:31 PM

OP, thanks for this thread, which has elicited some truly wacko comments.

by Anonymousreply 94December 11, 2018 3:35 PM

[quote]with racism and the LGBTQ community

You couldn't even bring yourself to call it "gay' community. R96, have some perspective.

The woman was not injured because the black man thought she was Transgender or genderfluid or Queer or 2 Spirited.

He attacked her because he thought she was [bold]homosexual[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 97December 11, 2018 3:52 PM

He deserves to be killed. Bottom feeder POS.

by Anonymousreply 98December 11, 2018 4:07 PM

Tariq Nasheed is such a fucking joke. All he does is say "white supremacy" over and over, all the while doing fuck all for anyone.

White supremacy did not make this subhuman punch the woman on the subway, no matter which way you slice it.

by Anonymousreply 99December 11, 2018 4:14 PM

What happened to r95 and r96?

by Anonymousreply 100December 11, 2018 4:20 PM

Hasn't anyone caught this basher yet???

by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2018 4:43 PM

R100, you probably inadvertently blocked them

by Anonymousreply 102December 11, 2018 4:43 PM

[quote]What happened to [R95] and [R96]?

Interesting, I wasn't able to see R95 either, and I am R95! But then I relogged in and I can see myself again but R96 is still missing, but who gives a shit what happened to R96

by Anonymousreply 103December 11, 2018 4:48 PM

I have no one on block and I can’t see R95/R96 either.

by Anonymousreply 104December 11, 2018 5:06 PM

A lot of blacks give off bad vibes.

by Anonymousreply 105December 11, 2018 5:08 PM

R102 I didn't. They were probably FFed to oblivion though those were pretty soft comments.

by Anonymousreply 106December 11, 2018 5:16 PM

R105 A lot of people regardless of race give off bad vibes.

by Anonymousreply 107December 11, 2018 5:22 PM

Was the punchee black as well?

by Anonymousreply 108December 11, 2018 5:26 PM

Not true R107.

by Anonymousreply 109December 11, 2018 5:29 PM

You can't see her in the interview, but my understanding from what I've read online is that she is not white but of Middle Eastern descent.

by Anonymousreply 110December 11, 2018 7:19 PM

A veritable black hole of intersectionality, r110 ...

by Anonymousreply 111December 11, 2018 9:23 PM

Maybe Out Magzine will cover this

by Anonymousreply 112December 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Where he be?

by Anonymousreply 113December 11, 2018 9:48 PM

I’m sure the search is exhaustive.

by Anonymousreply 114December 11, 2018 9:53 PM

In one big supposedly liberal city, there’s been a deluge of the mentally ill on public transportation and a certain subset tend to shout out homophobic threats (often at no one in particular.) I wonder if they’ve soaked up paranoia from right wing media or their families, and having no filter are just releasing their inner thoughts. Some of these guys have the same talking points as right wing pundits or televangelists. Typically: Alex Jones.

It’s dangerous to show affection to the same sex or be gender-nonconforming around these dudes, and I have experienced that first hand. I feel really awful for the woman who was attacked and her partner.

by Anonymousreply 115December 11, 2018 10:25 PM

R115 Are you talking about new york or another city?

by Anonymousreply 116December 11, 2018 10:29 PM

The black bastard.

How dare he. Has he ever been discriminated against?

by Anonymousreply 117December 11, 2018 10:31 PM

West coast R116. Actually, all big cities there.

by Anonymousreply 118December 11, 2018 10:32 PM

R118 OK, I was curious because I have seen similar things on the East Coast. Unfortunately even the most statistically liberal places may not be that way in terms of day to day life. Personally, I think the government should bring back institutions, it would vastly improve US cities. However, I suspect that both the left and the right would never allow it, albeit for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 119December 11, 2018 10:37 PM

I don’t know if the guy in the OP’s link is mentally ill, but most of the homophobic incidents I’ve witnessed (usually verbal) have been people who are paranoid and seem mentally ill or on drugs. The LGBT people who are harassed and assaulted are ignored by police - they don’t care and act like we are insignificant collateral damage on the mobile homeless shelters.

by Anonymousreply 120December 11, 2018 10:55 PM

He’s not mentally ill. It’s just more excuses.

by Anonymousreply 121December 12, 2018 12:54 AM

Isn't he the singular black supporter at all the Trump rallys holding the "Blacks for Trump" sign?

by Anonymousreply 122December 12, 2018 1:06 AM

He's not mentally ill. He just has a low IQ.

In the United States, individuals identifying themselves as Asian tend to have higher average IQ scores than do Caucasians, who, in turn, have higher average IQs than African Americans.

No normal, intelligent person would think that a Middle Eastern girl giving her friend a traditional arabic kiss on the cheek as being sexual.

European women kiss each other on the cheek all the time as well.

by Anonymousreply 123December 12, 2018 1:41 AM

Have they caught this piece of shit yet?

by Anonymousreply 124December 12, 2018 1:44 AM

[QUOTE]The Daily Heil

It's not the paper who created the incident asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 125December 12, 2018 1:48 AM

Kiss greetings around the world

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 12, 2018 2:08 AM

The Daily Mail caters to alt-right fuckheads, genius at r125. And they spun this story in a racebaiting way, which is why I linked to local news that had more info and was more neutral.

by Anonymousreply 127December 12, 2018 9:04 AM

r97 You're an idiot who can't read sarcasm.

(And yes, I'm only replying now because I was banned for a whole day over that post. Ridiculous.)

by Anonymousreply 128December 12, 2018 1:50 PM

Banned for one day? No, no, no. Banned for life.

by Anonymousreply 129December 12, 2018 1:54 PM

I can't believe they still haven't caught this guy. This happened on November 30th.

by Anonymousreply 130December 12, 2018 8:41 PM

I’m sure they’re looking super hard.

by Anonymousreply 131December 12, 2018 8:45 PM

Why did webmaster cross out OP? Does violent homophobe get a pass because he is black?

by Anonymousreply 132December 12, 2018 8:57 PM

Wow that is disturbing

What there was F&F worthy that some of the ungreyed out stuff in this thread wasn’t?

by Anonymousreply 133December 12, 2018 9:32 PM

I think the LSA crowd did that R132.

by Anonymousreply 134December 12, 2018 9:33 PM

LSA?R132

by Anonymousreply 135December 12, 2018 9:34 PM

Lipstick Alley

by Anonymousreply 136December 12, 2018 9:36 PM

Oh a homophobic ni..... shocking

by Anonymousreply 137December 12, 2018 9:43 PM

Thank you r136 and lol r137

by Anonymousreply 138December 12, 2018 9:45 PM

^Speaking of the stuff in the actual thread^

by Anonymousreply 139December 12, 2018 9:45 PM

Jamaican? Just a wild guess.

by Anonymousreply 140December 12, 2018 11:16 PM

[quote]Jamaican? Just a wild guess.

The train he was on was west-bound when he got off at Forest Hills and ran, so it's VERY likely he's from "Jamaica".

by Anonymousreply 141December 12, 2018 11:18 PM

So which Jamaica has the reputation of severe homophobia - the neighborhood in queens or the nation?

by Anonymousreply 142December 12, 2018 11:37 PM

They finally got him!

NBC: Man Arrested for Alleged Anti-Gay Subway Attack That Fractured Woman's Spine: Police

The NYPD's Hate Crimes Task Force arrested Allah Allahseed for the attack on Thursday, NYPD Chief of Detective Dermot Shea tweeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143December 13, 2018 2:52 PM

Good^.

by Anonymousreply 144December 13, 2018 2:54 PM

He’s a Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 145December 13, 2018 2:57 PM

He’s the future. I know I’m going to miss deplorables in about 20 years, but hopefully I’ll be in Palm Springs by then.

by Anonymousreply 146December 13, 2018 3:07 PM

I live in Forest Hills; my new neighbor (whom I don't really like) is from upstate New York, and said he lived in Texas for a while, where "the majority beat up on minorities". I told him, "yeah, well here, the minorities beat up on the majority!" I'd like to forward him this news LOL.

New York is not 'MURICA, and never will be. And this should be its theme song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 13, 2018 5:43 PM

[quote]The NYPD's Hate Crimes Task Force arrested Allah Allahseed

One of you made that bit of ROP nomenclature up.

by Anonymousreply 148December 13, 2018 5:56 PM

It’s in the article LinkedIn R143.

by Anonymousreply 149December 13, 2018 6:05 PM

I love that Bowie/Pat Metheny song...

by Anonymousreply 150December 13, 2018 6:08 PM

r147 How does your post relate to this thread?

by Anonymousreply 151December 13, 2018 8:31 PM

R148 It sounds like a name that Trey Parker and Matt Stone came up with.

by Anonymousreply 152December 13, 2018 8:37 PM

It does but that is apparently the man’s name.

by Anonymousreply 153December 13, 2018 8:46 PM

Then there’s this gem... separate thread perhaps?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 13, 2018 8:49 PM

[quote]Then there’s this gem... separate thread perhaps?

Separate forum? (Asian Woman Lounge?)

by Anonymousreply 155December 13, 2018 8:50 PM

No one came off well in that one. Except maybe yhe guy holding them apart.

by Anonymousreply 156December 13, 2018 8:53 PM

r154 I have already made a thread about it.

by Anonymousreply 157December 13, 2018 9:03 PM

Thank you r157.

by Anonymousreply 158December 13, 2018 9:05 PM

r151, I meant that in other parts of the country, white people are usually the ones committing homophobic acts and harassing minorities, while in NYC, it's minorities who are often the most homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 159December 13, 2018 9:09 PM

Same in California - the vote to pass Prop 8 was an eye-opener because it revealed the degree of anti-gay sentiment, and in which groups it was highest. It has not changed much in the last decade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160December 13, 2018 9:19 PM

It has not changed, R160.

by Anonymousreply 161December 13, 2018 9:20 PM

Any update bump

by Anonymousreply 162December 16, 2018 5:25 AM

R159 statistically not true AT ALL, not even close

Google it

The media PURPOSELY doesn't report it

by Anonymousreply 163December 16, 2018 2:44 PM

Such nigotry .

by Anonymousreply 164December 16, 2018 10:58 PM

I mean such bigotry , damm auto correct .

by Anonymousreply 165December 16, 2018 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!