Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Colin Firth in The Mercy

Colin's looking fine. He must have had some work done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2019 6:57 PM

Nope, just aging well. Look at pictures of him taken in broad daylight. He's got lines and some wrinkles, he just wears them really well. Not everybody gets work done.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2018 9:35 PM

Taste changes but he was my ideal in Another Country.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2018 9:39 PM

He’s still amazing on the screen. Strange though, he doesn’t have a lot of upcoming projects in IMDB. I wonder if he’s getting ready to retire?

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2018 9:58 PM

He had some family issues. Maybe he's sticking closer to home for now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2018 10:01 PM

He is fabulous. Always good.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2018 10:03 PM

The film was made in 2015. In the ensuing 3 years Firth has aged. 2015 was his last good year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2018 10:10 PM

The subject matter of the film fascinated me. I think this film was too kind to Donald Crowhurst.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2018 10:16 PM

I agree, that was a wild story. My other favorite one was a Round the World race, a sailboat started to sink in the very south Pacific (the bad weather part) and the only person within hundreds of miles was the lead sailboat and he turned back to rescue the guy and actually found him and saved him.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2018 11:30 PM

He looked horrible in Bridget Jones Baby (gaunt and ill), so either this film was made earlier or there was some sort of significant physical change (he gained weight, regained his health or had work done)

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2018 11:33 PM

He had his neck tightened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2018 2:14 PM

R9 he’s been looking better over the past year. My feeling is that maybe the drama with the wife was going on a few years ago (it was only made public earlier this year). That stuff can make you lose weight, and look and feel horrible.

by Anonymousreply 11December 10, 2018 12:55 AM

R6 yeah Mercy was filmed ages ago. I'm still waiting for its release!

by Anonymousreply 12December 10, 2018 1:01 AM

r11 This. I have heard he was having marital problems and this took a toll on him. He loves her, even though he's a womaniser as people in the industry says

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2018 1:29 PM

He fucked Scarlett Johansson who's revealed in another thread to be an insatiable slut.

by Anonymousreply 14December 13, 2018 1:07 AM

R14, which thread? can you link or give me the name of the thread? TIA

by Anonymousreply 15December 13, 2018 3:59 AM

Here starting around R480.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 13, 2018 4:19 AM

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2019 6:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!