Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jeffrey Dahmer's Apartment

No way would a gay man live like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2018 2:42 AM

Are the pictures really graphic? I'm scared to click the link.

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2018 6:31 PM

I’ll go through it and let you know, Mary.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2018 6:33 PM

r1 no

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2018 6:34 PM

Nothing gruesome at all. Just regular old mundane pics of his apartment. Not a drop of blood in sight.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2018 6:35 PM

He is so hot. We forgive him.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2018 6:35 PM

So sexy and charming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2018 6:38 PM

This really needs its own "Tasteful Friends" thread.

Not only for the interior, but it works for his cannibalism as well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2018 6:38 PM

He was a homosexual who was not gay.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2018 6:38 PM

He is so attractive. Sit on my face and suffocate me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2018 6:40 PM

What’s the point of having nice things if they’re just going to get blood and viscera all over them?

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2018 6:42 PM

It is the accumulated clutter for when you run out of room for saved skulls, severed hands, trophy penises and a few torsos dissolving in acid.

Are those Mapplethorpes on the wall?

AND NOT ONE STACK OF ARTISTICALLY ARRANGED BOOKS!

ABOMINATION!

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2018 6:58 PM

Wow his rent was only $300 a month? Oh eldergays, what was it like to pay so little for rent?

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2018 7:04 PM

I see he has that bottle of Clorox bleach all ready to go by the couch.

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2018 7:05 PM

I hope you queens who think he was hot are being facetious.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2018 7:07 PM

At least one Herb Ritts (hunk with tire) gays it up a little.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2018 7:11 PM

A one-bedroom at that place still rents for $300 a month, surely.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2018 7:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2018 7:12 PM

[quote]A one-bedroom at that place still rents for $300 a month, surely.

Thankfully they tore the whole building down not too long after his arrest.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2018 7:16 PM

That place is for rent? Who would live there?

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2018 7:16 PM

As other have sad it was torn down. I think they made it a park, nothing was built there again.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2018 7:18 PM

Not hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2018 7:20 PM

Afraid not r20

[quote]The Oxford Apartments at 924 North 25th Street, where Dahmer had killed 12 of his victims, were demolished in November 1992. The site is now a vacant lot. Alternate plans to convert the site into either a memorial garden, a playground, or to reconstruct new housing have failed to materialize.

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2018 7:22 PM

So what they evicted all the tenants because one crazed white nan killed people in one of the apartments?

Couldn’t they have just issued a warning about his apartment — you know like in the Shining?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2018 7:33 PM

That site wouldn't be a vacant lot if it were Brooklyn or San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2018 7:34 PM

R12, I think the rent was low, even for that time. His apartment was understandable, given Dahmer's age (late 20s/early 30s), single status, socio-economic situation, etc. He was also an alcoholic, hence the Budweiser cans on the side table next to the sofa.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2018 7:46 PM

Looks like he had one of those Ryan Seacrest sloped foreheads, no?

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2018 7:49 PM

Too bad OP wasn't found in the freezer. Darn it.

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2018 12:55 AM

I'm in N Illinois and it was chilling to think that Dahmer would go to Chicago's Boyztown to pick up guys/ victims. Same places I would frequent at the time.

Always felt bad for that Asian kid who woke up in a haze, got the cops involved, but this fucker was able to smooth talk his way out of it, and the cops fed the Asian kid to that monster.

by Anonymousreply 28December 9, 2018 1:10 AM

It is Wiskkkonsin. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 29December 9, 2018 3:14 AM

I had forgotten about that Asian kid until I read this thread, and I remember being horrified in the early 2000s about that kid being neglected by ther cops. But the cops actually were better off in the end. America and justice. Such a freaking lie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 9, 2018 3:31 AM

They should also have changed the name of Milwaukee to Hackensack.

by Anonymousreply 31December 9, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]and the cops fed the Asian kid to that monster

Literally!

by Anonymousreply 32December 9, 2018 3:39 AM

I still like Ambrosia Chocolate.

by Anonymousreply 33December 9, 2018 4:55 PM

Looks like Troy Donahue.

by Anonymousreply 34December 9, 2018 5:02 PM

There's also a readily-available can of Lysol on the side table; and . . . what's up with the emergency loud speaker in the corner near the ceiling?

by Anonymousreply 35December 9, 2018 5:13 PM

r34, Jeffrey, Jeffery let me be, keep those drill bits far from me....

by Anonymousreply 36December 9, 2018 5:23 PM

I love you bitches.

by Anonymousreply 37December 9, 2018 5:46 PM

He was, like, Wisconsin hot. He wasn't a bad looking guy. Just because he was deranged doesn't mean he wasn't good looking. Now, John Wayne Gacy - HE was gross looking.

by Anonymousreply 38December 9, 2018 5:53 PM

We were on vacation on Chicago when they caught him and the Trib had a map showing where he lived and I had rental car so we took a ride to Milwaukee, ostensibly for the Harley factory and Miller brewery tours but we drove by Dahmer's building and got out and sure enough, one of the residents of the building was offering tours for $20.

I didn't bite.

by Anonymousreply 39December 9, 2018 5:58 PM

...just nibbled a bit then?

by Anonymousreply 40December 9, 2018 6:17 PM

Yes Wisconsin hot or 3am drunk off your ass, Oh hell why not- hot

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2018 6:18 PM

The article says he had an altar with candles and skulls on it. Does anyone know what sort of ritual practices he subscribed to? I never heard what he did was part of any beliefs system. I guess I just imagined him to be a hunter.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2018 6:56 PM

Just looked it up. He was a Christian churchgoer, of course. I wonder how many Catholics get a taste for flesh and blood after eating and drinking Jesus for years.

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2018 6:59 PM

R42, I know Dahmer wanted to create an altar adorned with the skulls of his victims - this came up in his trial. But I don't think Dahmer actually got to constructing it before his arrest.

by Anonymousreply 44December 9, 2018 7:05 PM

R44 The article says his apartment had an altar in it.

When I was younger, one of my coworkers and I became casual friends and she really freaked me out, ultimately. She and her family were Wiccan. I had an open mind about it, but her mother had been diagnosed as psychotic schizophrenic and she had tried to kill herself several times so that she could be with the entity she was in love with who communicated with her in her room of crystals. (I swear.) Her daughter had an altar—basically a TV stand—in her bedroom with candles and a big dagger in it. I hesitantly asked what she used the knife for and she said it was only a ritual knife; she didn’t cut herself or sacrifice anything. No, she said, the blood she uses in her rituals is saved from her periods.

Some people...

Anyway, foregone conclusion: the family moved to Florida.

by Anonymousreply 45December 9, 2018 7:11 PM

If he knew people were talking that way about his apartment he'd be mortified! I'm gonna tell him at roll call.

by Anonymousreply 46December 9, 2018 7:26 PM

Not all gay men have taste and style

by Anonymousreply 47December 9, 2018 7:31 PM

R47 I’d be wary of trusting a cannibal’s taste...

by Anonymousreply 48December 9, 2018 7:38 PM

Dahmer was the son of Christian radical fundies. His cannibalism was closely tied to the rejection of his parents to his sexual orientation and his internalized self hate..

The only way people he was attracted could not leave him was to eat them and make them a part of himself.

Freaky in a existential way.

by Anonymousreply 49December 9, 2018 7:54 PM

His neighbor from across the hall wrote book about it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50December 9, 2018 9:15 PM

Handsome man, still.

by Anonymousreply 51December 10, 2018 1:34 AM

Very.

by Anonymousreply 52December 10, 2018 2:21 AM

He was good-looking. I don't understand people saying he wasn't. It's scary to think that sometimes psychopaths are beautiful. It's like nature made them the best hunters they can be by making them extremely attractive. The one person I've met that I'm fairly certain is a psychopath was gorgeous as hell when he was younger. He oozed sex appeal and had a face of an angel. He was also an ass kisser and apparently quite glib. Then suddenly I found out he's in prison since he had kept his wife chained for days while hitting her repeatedly on the head with a hammer, and then smearing feces on the wounds. It also turned out he had abused his kids for years and they had been taken away. It made me feel sick I had found him so sexy just a few years earlier.

by Anonymousreply 53December 10, 2018 2:38 AM

Like Hannibal Lecter in real life. Of course w/o the refinement and education. But still, captivating pictures

by Anonymousreply 54December 10, 2018 3:59 AM

Yes, he was an objectively good looking guy. He was an alcoholic and didn't take care of himself, but he cleaned up a bit for a time after his arrest and you could see what he would have looked like had he made the effort.

As R53 alluded to, it would have been easier to process had he looked like a monster. Part of what makes his case so disturbing/fascinating is how "normal" he seemed at first glance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 10, 2018 4:15 AM

He didn’t look good to me at all. Ted Bundy was kinda hot, but not Dahmer. He looked like a weirdo. He acted and talked like a weirdo. And I’m glad he’s dead.

You know who’s hot? The inmate who killed him.

by Anonymousreply 56December 10, 2018 4:18 AM

Why did he have such dead eyes?

by Anonymousreply 57December 10, 2018 4:28 AM

Swimmer build:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 10, 2018 5:04 AM

r57, they weren't his.

by Anonymousreply 59December 11, 2018 5:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60December 11, 2018 6:06 PM

I'd like to see him in a video with the Wrigleyville CumDump.

by Anonymousreply 61December 11, 2018 6:11 PM

R61, he'd eat him alive

by Anonymousreply 62December 12, 2018 3:12 AM

[quote]Like Hannibal Lecter in real life. Of course w/o the refinement and education.

Or genius intellect.

Still Dahmer has two key advantages. He’s not a little imp, and he’s a real person.

by Anonymousreply 63December 12, 2018 7:21 AM

For a while I would get him and Kurt Cobain mixed up. Not like I thought Kurt Cobain was a cannibal, but they looked really similar to me and so kind of merged in my head as always being associated with each other.

by Anonymousreply 64December 12, 2018 7:49 AM

R62 he liked dark meat

by Anonymousreply 65December 12, 2018 7:56 AM

I must be a weirdo. I thought Ted Bundy was as creepy as fuck, but I have always been attracted to Dahmer(appearance wise.)

by Anonymousreply 66December 12, 2018 8:22 AM

Not going to lie. I find both Dahmer and Bundy attractive.

I know I need help.

by Anonymousreply 67December 12, 2018 8:36 AM

His place was neater than mine.

by Anonymousreply 68December 12, 2018 8:57 AM

What about his former boyfriend? No one talks about this person whom Dahmer dated for 3 years and somehow survived this whole ordeal. I wonder what he felt like when he saw his former bf on TV arrested for eating people.

by Anonymousreply 69December 12, 2018 9:11 AM

He just never met the right twink to fix up his place [bold]: (

by Anonymousreply 70December 12, 2018 9:18 AM

[quote]r57 Why did he have such dead eyes?

Late hours. Sawing.

by Anonymousreply 71December 12, 2018 9:33 AM

R69 who is the boyfriend?

Why didn't Jude Law play Dahomey?

by Anonymousreply 72December 12, 2018 11:46 AM

That would be so awkward with a new partner.

[italic]"So, tell me about your last relationship."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 12, 2018 11:52 AM

R72 here.... IDK WTF Dahomey is.......DAHMER is what meant.

by Anonymousreply 74December 12, 2018 11:57 AM

Dahmer didn’t find Jesus until he was imprisoned. Then he was churchy joe, dropping ‘my lord and savior Jesus Christ’ into every conversation.

by Anonymousreply 75December 12, 2018 12:13 PM

According to Brian Masters in his book The Shrine of Jeffrey Dahmer (considered the best book about J.D.) Dahmer used to accompany his grandmother to the local Lutheran church during the time he lived in her house. I recall that his spiritual adviser in prison also wrote a book about Dahmer. I'm not sure about how fundamentalist his parents were. His father Lionel had a PhD in Chemistry which does not suggest a fundie affiliation.

by Anonymousreply 76December 12, 2018 12:29 PM

[quote]Just looked it up. He was a Christian churchgoer, of course.

So? Are you implying serial killers are Christian? 'Cause they are no more proportional than not.

It's pretty sad when the only thing you can bring into a thread is some bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 77December 12, 2018 3:12 PM

Hannibal would have killed and eaten Dahmer as a punishment for having such a tasteless apartment. R54

by Anonymousreply 78December 12, 2018 3:23 PM

[quote]Handsome man, still.

I seriously doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 79December 13, 2018 4:52 AM

Single male hoarders are likely to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 80December 13, 2018 5:16 AM

So many men and women love this dude, and find him so attractive and "misunderstood." One almost wants to feel sorry for him after hearing his story about loneliness and trying to make living zombie lovers who would never leave him, but then this begs the question--if so many people found Dahmer so damned attractive, could he really have been as lonely and desperate as he claimed? No way. Just like Bundy didn't have to rape and kill to get women to have access to beautiful women. They just enjoyed the torture.

by Anonymousreply 81December 13, 2018 5:33 AM

[quote]r81 if so many people found Dahmer so damned attractive, could he really have been as lonely and desperate as he claimed? No way. Just like Bundy didn't have to rape and kill to get women to have access to beautiful women. They just enjoyed the torture.

Goddamn it, they were just MISUNDERSTOOD!

by Anonymousreply 82December 13, 2018 5:40 AM

I thought Dahners problem was that he was socially inept and couldn't strike up a normal conversation. He had to get drunk and use his lame "Come over to my place and let's take modeling pictures" ruse. Come on. That would creep most folks out.

by Anonymousreply 83December 13, 2018 1:10 PM

I agree with the poster as to his parents religiosity. Way upthread someone called them fundies and Bible thumpers.

That is not the way they came across in interviews at all. Did they go to church? Probably. Were they baptized as children? Likely. But DL has really gone hard on folks who see themselves as Xtian since Trump took office. My parents were Xtian and attended church, but they were not even close to being fundamentalists. Like Dahmer's father, my dad was also a PhD in Chem. Eng'ing and he was NOT a science denier by any stretch of the imagination.

There are tons of Episcopalians, Presbos and Lutherans who are totally normal people. It's the Baptists and all of those evangelical religions which are really problematic. As for Jefferey's parents feelings about his sexuality, members of the greatest generation did not have to be religious freaks to have certain misgivings in that area. It was more a social judgment than a biblical one IMO.

by Anonymousreply 84December 13, 2018 2:09 PM

So much of our character is proving to be genetic. Was this guy adopted? Imagine finding out from a DNA site message forum that you're related to him?

This is the best and most accurate description of his apartment. Explains the many candles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 13, 2018 3:32 PM

I have respect for his father who really leaned into the whole thing by taking responsibility and offering contrition to the victim families.

He came across as sincere about the whole thing waking him up to his earlier fuckery as a parent and wanting to change, but not in a fame whore/John Walsh sort of way.

by Anonymousreply 86December 13, 2018 6:17 PM

No, he wasn't adopted. His father wrote a book about him and took responsibility for not understanding how disturbed his son really was. Jeffrey's mother had depression and was most likely bipolar.

Dahmer's father and stepmom live down the road from my childhood babysitter, in Medina County (Ohio). They are supposedly pleasant when they venture out in public and financially many civic causes.

by Anonymousreply 87December 14, 2018 1:48 AM

^ financially SUPPORT many civic causes.

by Anonymousreply 88December 14, 2018 1:50 AM

I think my dad knew guys who worked with his father Lionel, and the dad was normal it seemed.

by Anonymousreply 89December 14, 2018 2:00 AM

I told my sister about this thread and she confessed that she used to seat the Dahmers when she was a hostess at Bob Evans. She said that they had moved back near Copley (not far from Akron) and that Lionel would give his wife's maiden name when asked to wait for a table, but his wife didn't give a shit and used Dahmer. They were decent tippers and very nice.

by Anonymousreply 90December 14, 2018 2:23 AM

R90, Bro. your sister might get eaten by Jeffery Dahmer's dad. Tell her to play it easy.

by Anonymousreply 91December 14, 2018 2:38 AM

Lol, she was a hostess back in the 90s. I doubt he has the energy nowadays to hack her up.

by Anonymousreply 92December 14, 2018 2:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!