Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alan Dershowitz admits he got a ‘therapeutic massage with an old old Russian’ at the home of a child rapist

One of President Donald Trump’s greatest allies, Alan Dershowitz admitted in a recent Axios interview that he still advises serial pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. In an odd turn, he also admitted to getting a “therapeutic massage with an old Russian” at Epstein’s house.

“He has called me a couple of times about legal issues because I’m still technically his lawyer,” Dershowitz told Axios in an interview Saturday. “But I haven’t had any social, or any other kind of contact.”

Given Epstein’s background, it’s probably a good idea that social occasions with the wealthy man aren’t Dershowitz’s forte.

“You never stop being a person’s lawyer,” Dershowitz said.

Dershowitz was the one who helped Epstein score his plea deal with former U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, who now serves as Trump’s Labor Secretary. The story about the plea deal broke this week in the Miami Herald taking down everyone involved in shutting down an ongoing FBI probe.

“Dershowitz was also friendly with Epstein before the broader public knew he was a pedophile,” Axios recalled. The site noted he did get a massage from one of Epstein’s women but did confirm she was of legal age.

“What happened was I, um, he lent us, this was well before any of this thing came out, he lent us his house once. And I was there, my grandchildren were there, my daughter was there, and we all got massages,” Dershowitz said. “And, um, it was therapeutic. I had a therapeutic massage with an old old Russian, but I never never … and that was part of when we had his house for about a week during I think it was Christmas vacation.”

“Believe me, if I had known that anything improper had ever taken place in that house, I never would have allowed my children, my grandchildren, my wife, my daughter-in-law, my son, to have spent time there,” Dershowitz promised. “I can tell you categorically there were no inappropriate pictures, no inappropriate anythings. It was like any other house.”

Read the full interview at Axios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 4:24 PM

old old

never never

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2018 5:51 AM

He’s the devil incarnate

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2018 5:53 AM

Those yellow teef!

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2018 5:55 AM

This guy still has a job and Marc Lamon Hill doesn't. you rock, CNN.

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2018 5:56 AM

hawt!

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2018 5:57 AM

Why this guy keeps being brought on television is anyone's guess. There's a thread on here asking this -- posted months ago. Who the fuck cares what Alan Doucheawitz thinks??!

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2018 6:17 AM

Ah, yet another virtue to this gutless, soulless piece of shit. May Satan reclaim him soon.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2018 6:17 AM

Remember anyone for 16 is considered old to Epstein . Old old must be 18.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2018 7:33 AM

Yeah, because Epstein would totally employ an "old old" woman for this job.

What an idiot this man is. Nobody is going to believe that story - or at least the "old old" part.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2018 8:20 AM

got a ‘therapeutic massage with an old old Russian’ , whats that supposed to mean?

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2018 2:19 PM

R6 my guess is he has the dirt on media people who share his inclinations.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2018 2:24 PM

Alan Douchewitz is such a creep. It’s a shame she gets so much air time. She should just go kill herself.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2018 3:50 PM

He means he got a "Russian massage" from a y--I mean, an old, a totally-old-and-NOT-underage person

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2018 6:25 PM

Dershowitz was an ugly, aggressive, sour old man back when he was 16.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2018 6:33 PM

I must admit I laughed at the OP's pic even though I liked what Dershowitz had to say about the Metoo thing. Hard to reconcile that this is the same man who represented Mia Farrow.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2018 6:38 PM

The Miami Herald series of articles is really worth reading although infuriating— impoverished young girls not even old enough to have a drivers license were victimized by Epstein and the other sick abusers, then victimized all over again by the shameless way the case was handled. Just horribly despicable shit all around.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2018 6:45 PM

The thought of someone getting to put his hands all over Alan Dershowitz's eighty-year-old body is making me HORNY as HELL!

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2018 6:45 PM

Guilty

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2019 2:28 PM

Epstein would never have any old Russian woman at his house to give massages. That’s why the young girls were there

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2019 4:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!