Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The response to Kevin Hart drama are frightening.

Have you read the comments about Kevin Hart and the Oscars. From Wendy Williams facebook page- "so what some people don't like gays." "he is entitiled to how he feels." From Variety "These are the same hollwood people who are plotting take down Trump." 'I stand with Kevin, why should he apologize?"

Some of the comments are really nasty. People really do hate us don't they? I mean a lot of people, I thought it was getting better.

by Anonymousreply 234December 14, 2018 12:31 PM

Responses are not Response are - grammar nazi'ed myself

by Anonymousreply 1December 8, 2018 12:35 AM

In other news, people suck.

by Anonymousreply 2December 8, 2018 12:37 AM

The ultimate revenge would be to let him host.

by Anonymousreply 3December 8, 2018 12:37 AM

No shit. We are despised. Always have been and always will be. And it's perfectly acceptable. When it feels like it isn't-- they invent new ways to make it acceptable, i.e "cis gays" "white cis gays."

by Anonymousreply 4December 8, 2018 12:38 AM

That's why you never trust a straight person, not even a liberal. The problem isn't black people, like others have suggested in the KH threads-- it's heterosexuals and sometimes the gay men they poison. Don't ever forget it. All of them are putrid.

by Anonymousreply 5December 8, 2018 12:42 AM

Wendy Williams is trash. Who cares what she thinks.

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2018 12:48 AM

Kevin Hart's fans are gay bashers. What a HUGE surprise!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2018 2:26 AM

A lot of the comments from black people are horrible. They get angry when you equate being gay to being black. That being gay is a choice and goes against god.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2018 2:45 AM

People are conflating the transsexual bathroom crusade with gay rights and they do not like what they see.

by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2018 3:07 AM

"A lot of the comments from black people are horrible."

Such as?

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2018 3:07 AM

People are just emotional right now. Give them time to calm down.

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2018 3:44 AM

Ask Wendy to substitute the word 'gay' for 'blacks' and see how she feels.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2018 4:27 AM

Did Wendy Williams say that or people on her Facebook page say it?

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2018 4:35 AM

Did Wendy really say that ?

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2018 4:40 AM

99% of people’s reaction to something is based on their feelings about whoever’s doing it and NOT what was actually done.

It’s why people turned on Chris Brown (liking Rihanna) but brush off the same behavior when it’s an athlete they like doing it to a woman they’ve never heard of.

People will deny it over and over but it is rare someone really thinks “x” all the time. It’s more they think “x” if “y” is “f” but if “x” is “c” they have a completely different opinion/reaction.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2018 5:40 AM

What's depressing is these comments have been online for years. It just shows you how acceptable and "funny" gay-bashing is on Black Twitter.

Hilarious how the shriekers come out to scream that "blacks aren't more homophobic than whites", but of course they are, and even your black friends will just smirk and say, "Well, it's just the way we folks are!"

I'm glad he "stepped down" with his shitty phony non-apology. This kind of crap was a main flavor of his shitty act.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2018 7:07 AM

[quote] What's depressing is these comments have been online for years. It just shows you how acceptable and "funny" gay-bashing is on Black Twitter. Hilarious how the shriekers come out to scream that "blacks aren't more homophobic than whites", but of course they are, and even your black friends will just smirk and say, "Well, it's just the way we folks are!" I'm glad he "stepped down" with his shitty phony non-apology. This kind of crap was a main flavor of his shitty act.

1. "Black Twitter" is as fair a representation of the black population as Datalounge is of the white population.

2. The white majority votes Republican. The Republican Party is an openly and overtly homophobic organization. White Republican legislators have been and continue to be the source of anti gay legislation.

3. Casual racial bigotry is the order of the day here at Datalounge. Most people don't blink an eye. Its all fun and games as long as "the Blacks", Asians or Latinos are the target. Yet you're offended by the casual homophobia.

4. All bigotry is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2018 7:34 AM

Painting black people as more or less homophobic than white people is wrong and unproductive. There are easily just as many white homophobes as there are black, latino (sorry latinx!), asian, or whatever else. The problem isn't skin color -- it's heterosexuals. Heterosexuals may pretend to like you now and then, but the exact moment you become inconvenient to them you are suddenly the "annoying faggot" again and this will never change.

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2018 9:14 AM

For those who asked, Wendy isn't the one who said those things, it was her fans on her Facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2018 12:09 PM

Black Twitter is not homophobic as a rule. The movers and shakers of Black Twitter, as with the movers and shakers of general Twitter, are LGBTQ friendly/allies or LGBTQ themselves.

But there is a sizable chunk of the black population who isn't gay friendly. For some it's the role of the church in their lives, probably to a slightly bigger degree than for white folks. You also have the whole "hotep" and black separatist kind of stuff where being gay is seen as a white thing, a weakness.

Kevin Hart was just a bad choice all around, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2018 12:13 PM

[quote]2. The white majority votes Republican. The Republican Party is an openly and overtly homophobic organization. White Republican legislators have been and continue to be the source of anti gay legislation.

And, the majority of black Democrats and black non-voters support gay rights? They vote in favor of pro-gay legislation?

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2018 12:26 PM

I should say “the black majority vote Democrat”. Does the black majority support gay rights?

(No).

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2018 12:32 PM

The comments from black people are that we should not equate homophobia with racism, it is insulting to do so. Being gay is a choice but being black is not. A lot of black people are deeply religous and are taught homosexuality is a sin so as much as you think black people are for you, they are not. It is a different hate from the white people. The white people hate us because we are gay, the black people hate us because we are gay and dare to compare our struggles to theirs.

by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2018 12:35 PM

OP and others: NEVER, ever take the comments that are left online as a reflection of anything other than the type of people who leave comments online.

Think about who does that, the type of personality you need to have to think that readers of Variety, other people on Twitter, etc. need to hear your point of view.

The fact that the media allows these people to have a much larger voice ("reaction on Twitter was immediately negative!") than is warranted is a huge part of the problem.

Bigots of all stripes love the anonymity of the internet as it gives them a way to spread their hatred without any real life repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2018 12:37 PM

I used to feel that way, R24. That’s not the case anymore. Online comments ARE a reflection.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2018 12:39 PM

And, PEW studies show that black people and Republicans are virtually equal on gay rights. You can’t dismiss online comments. They are a reflection.

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2018 12:41 PM

A reflection of the loudest, most hateful voices R26

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2018 12:42 PM

R17 “Casual homophobia”?

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2018 12:42 PM

Yes, R27–as opposed to the rest, who feel the same, but keep their mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2018 12:44 PM

But aren’t most of the responses foreign trolls? It seems like the forigners like to stir up division between blacks and gays.

Can’t have them getting along.

It’s the alt right m.o. to dig up old tweets.

Recognize these psy ops for what they are and stop spreading the division.

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2018 12:48 PM

R30 what alt-right? Wasn't it Billy Eichner who played a large role in bringing these old tweets to the public's attention?

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2018 12:50 PM

Block R 30. He’s spamming threads.

by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2018 12:53 PM

American blacks are soooo homophobic because of their religious beliefs?

Yet they seem to have little problem with crime, drugs, gang membership, off the charts single motherhood on welfare & hip hop thugs masquerading as "artists", who preach hatred of white people, cops & glorify abuse of women & gays.

Fuck their hypocrisy & their apologetics.

by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2018 12:57 PM

Some blacks just like to offended. It is one of the only times they feel justly powerful. And they have a strange relationship with homosexuality. Why do you think HIV is gaining traction among black males? Their over the top religious up bringing has a lot to do with it. It is getting better but social media like Twitter has no upside. Just say no to these types of platforms. You don't watch Fox news do you? Cuz you know it's insane.

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2018 1:29 PM

^^Block the racist hetero troll

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2018 1:37 PM

Very True! If the end to black homophobia is merely blacks feeling more powerful and better about themselves, then let it begin!!

And I’m sure it’s the same for white homophobia. The more secure and successful an individual, the less interest in this nonsense!

PEOPLE who have it together, don’t need to scapegoat/ fuck with gays!

by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2018 1:43 PM

R5 is wrong. There are lots of trustworthy straights.

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2018 2:18 PM

Nope. R37 They will all let you down in the end. You'll learn this.

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2018 2:29 PM

Bullshit, r18.

Survey statistics and vote counts on things like Proposition 8 prove that blacks are more homophobic than whites and all, other groups besides Asians.

To say nothing of the constant stream of homophobia culturally acceptable in their favorite comedians and hip hop.

Statistics also show that blacks are less educated than whites and they take “God” and church more seriously than whites.

It’s absolutely productive to point this out because it shows you exactly what areas people should work on.

What’s “unproductive” is denying the truth and making excuses for your own race just because it’s your race.

I discourage my kind — white “cis” gays — from discriminating against blacks and trashing women or their genitals.

The least you could do is call blacks on their casual homophobia.

Whites have many churches that have reformed their homophobic teachings.

I don’t know of a single, black-majority denomination that has reformed the homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2018 2:32 PM

OP a lot of people didn't think racism was near as rampant as it is until Trump became President and the racists all showed their faces. There will always be prejudice. People need to find someone they believe they are lower than themselves to feel better about themselves. It's ignorance pure and simple.

always remember there are lots of people that don't hate you.

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2018 2:35 PM

R39 Is a cretin. If he took a break from reading Breitbart's synopsis of black culture and actually read some black publications and media he'd know homophobia within the black community is routinely challenged and criticized from within. He hasn't stopped to ask himself why it is whites are given better access to education in a country they raped and pillaged. He ignores the history of ghettos built as recently as the New Deal that exist today and keep them in a cycle of poverty and religiosity similar to what a violently homophobic ethnically homogenous community in West Virginia might look like.

Black people didn't take my rights away. Black people don't shout "queer" and "faggot" at me on the street-- and I live in a very diverse community. It's always the whites.

by Anonymousreply 41December 8, 2018 2:51 PM

Hip hop IS a great art form, r33.

“Masquerade” deez nuts on your face!

by Anonymousreply 42December 8, 2018 2:56 PM

You also need to work on your reading comprehension if you think a person defending gay dignity and equal opportunity is from “Breitbart.,” R41.

I know damn well that many blacks have started addressing homophobia — LATELY. And I know of the obscure, black academics and artists who were addressing it in he 20th century.

But they don’t define what THE MAJORITY is doing and thinking. And certainly not the majority into comediansand ip hop. Especially churches — where there’s no reform movement.

FYI, I am aware of institutional and environmental barriers to black progress, which is why I gladly support subsidies to black neighborhoods and general institutions gladly, instead of bitching. So quit trying to change the subject or paint me as something I’m not.

I’m a guy who games online with blacks, whites and Hispanics a lot and my gayvoice gets bashed at least twice a week — mostly by the black players, one of whom even tried to troll me with a recorded gospel sermon!

by Anonymousreply 43December 8, 2018 3:14 PM

Oh. So this whole thing is about your repressed anger at your "gaming buddies" who sound like as big of assholes as you? Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2018 3:19 PM

Mid-20's or early 30's, scrawny, celibate, white homosexual with poor interpersonal skills that forms his worldview and knowledge of black culture via how he's treated by a bunch of losers in a videogame. Why didn't I peg this sooner? Go meet some people. Open your eyes. Change your mind about someone.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2018 3:26 PM

Many blacks and latinos lean socially conservative and cherry-pick when it comes to policies affecting them personally vs. LGBT folks. Don’t underestimate the role the Church plays here, and how its leaders manipulate their flocks to push its hateful agenda.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2018 4:33 PM

He had a birthday party for his son. The theme was Cowboys and Indians! He tried to justify it by saying that people have been doing this for years. He made unsavory comments about dark skinned black women...his first wife is dark skinned like him. He left her for a light skinned, mixed race black woman.

He is not an enlightened man...quite stupid actually.

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2018 4:50 PM

There's always going to be a lot of people who hate gays and blacks and other minorities. Thankfully they aren't the majority though, that's all we can hope for, and to stop the Repugs from stealing elections. As long as they're going to be the party of depraved bigots, we can't let them take over control again.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2018 4:58 PM

^^ STFU, Kevin. Quit trying to deflect

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2018 9:37 PM

He should have said his twitter account was hacked like Joy Reid.

All would be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2018 9:40 PM

[quote]That's why you never trust a straight person, not even a liberal. The problem isn't black people, like others have suggested in the KH threads-- it's heterosexuals and sometimes the gay men they poison. Don't ever forget it. All of them are putrid.

BULL. SHIT. I see plenty of straight people agree that Kevin Hart is/was homophobic and was not a good choice to host the Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 51December 8, 2018 9:42 PM

The 28-year old white man from Michigan calling us gay slurs while defending Hart in the other Hart thread is what I was talking about in the Marc Lamont thread in how bizarre Michigan is. Michigan is Trump, black and Arab country, and despite the tension between the three, they relate to each other with their hate for gays, and they come after gay people. You’re seeing it on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 52December 8, 2018 10:20 PM

Whatever you do don't read the posts on LSA. Most people there are defensing him saying they don't want a gay child either.

by Anonymousreply 53December 8, 2018 10:52 PM

That site is a black Nationalist site.

by Anonymousreply 54December 8, 2018 10:54 PM

R53 but I thought ALL liberals stick together and the blacks just LOVE the gays!

Liberals always eat their own...

by Anonymousreply 55December 8, 2018 11:24 PM

A gay man, ANY gay man is a faggot the minute he walks out of a room.

by Anonymousreply 56December 8, 2018 11:30 PM

The “f” word is on fire these passed few days. It’s just posted endlessly.

by Anonymousreply 57December 8, 2018 11:31 PM

Don't be upset. The comments aren't a true reflection of reality. They are a reflection of people wbo have strong enough opinions to want to post them online.

by Anonymousreply 58December 8, 2018 11:47 PM

Yeah, let's throw the black man under the bus. While the white house and Fox news is doing everything they can to undermine gays, minorities women, etc.

But let's attack a black celebrity who has no power within the government, or media.

Thanks a lot billy eichner. We're watching you now.

by Anonymousreply 59December 8, 2018 11:49 PM

Billy Eichner is racist trash. Unfunny obnoxious and full of shit. Typical KkKgay like most of DL.

by Anonymousreply 60December 8, 2018 11:51 PM

Nick Cannon digs up past homophobic tweets from female comedians in support of Kevin Hart - Sarah Silverman, Amy Schumer and Chelsea Handler. Bet they are pissed at Nick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 8, 2018 11:52 PM

I fully support Nick cannon. If we're going to punish one person. than dammit let's get everyone and be done with it.

Black Twitter is on it.

by Anonymousreply 62December 8, 2018 11:55 PM

R61 I don't like them either, but it's irrelevant since NONE if them were asked to host the Oscars and if they were I'm sure those Tweets would if I me to light and they would have been told to apologise or step down like Hart

Funny how Nick Cannon's first reaction is too defend Hart and dig up irrelevant shit, fuck the gays and how they feel however!

by Anonymousreply 63December 8, 2018 11:56 PM

Will and Jada have been suspiciously quiet -

by Anonymousreply 64December 8, 2018 11:58 PM

[quote] 4. All bigotry is wrong.

Bigotry toward Russians is not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 65December 9, 2018 12:01 AM

DL Hughley stands up for Kevin Hart’s Oscar decision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66December 9, 2018 12:04 AM

The establishment is always gunning for blacks. So glad everyone sees this for what it is.

Racism!

by Anonymousreply 67December 9, 2018 12:07 AM

People are already talking about boycotting the oscars for firing kevin.

by Anonymousreply 68December 9, 2018 12:08 AM

Yes OP, you are not being paranoid. Everyone hates you because you are a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 69December 9, 2018 12:09 AM

[quote]fuck the gays

That’s how Nick Cannon feels.

by Anonymousreply 70December 9, 2018 12:11 AM

The DL's Cathy is an Oscar winner; she's trained actor; she's married to Hollywood Royalty; she's articulate; she has a sense of humor; she's gorgeous; and she's shameless -

She's perfect -

by Anonymousreply 71December 9, 2018 12:12 AM

R67 then why did they offer him the job to begin with and why is almost 100% GUARANTEED that the host will end up being Black

You're either trolling or really dumb...

by Anonymousreply 72December 9, 2018 12:12 AM

Dan savage attacked black people during the whole prop 8 mess. So I guess that was fuck the blacks.

Not to mention, how white gays attacked blacks in west Hollywood when marriage equality didn't pass.

Yeah, we still remember all of that.

by Anonymousreply 73December 9, 2018 12:15 AM

I can't get it straight. Was Kevin out and out fired or did he quit because he refused to apologize?

by Anonymousreply 74December 9, 2018 12:16 AM

The gay mafia forced him out. That's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 75December 9, 2018 12:17 AM

He quit.

by Anonymousreply 76December 9, 2018 12:18 AM

R73 how did gays "attack" that blacks, please enlighten me on wide one?

I know for a fact that there's been tons of black on gay violence and hate crimes like you know murder especially when it comes to the trans community . So kindly shut your fucking mouth. .

by Anonymousreply 77December 9, 2018 12:19 AM

Gay and trans are not the same.

by Anonymousreply 78December 9, 2018 12:23 AM

Fuck off, r77. Gay doesn't come in only one color.

by Anonymousreply 79December 9, 2018 12:30 AM

R78 but they are welded together as part of the LBGT acronym.

by Anonymousreply 80December 9, 2018 12:30 AM

R79 yes I know and I'm disgusted how Black LGBT people will ALWAYS side with a Black anti gay person, who hates them for being gay, just because they're also Black . Ridiculous

Take responsibility and accountability .and again fuck off coming to a GAY site with that bullshit...

by Anonymousreply 82December 9, 2018 12:33 AM

Always, R82. Always.

by Anonymousreply 83December 9, 2018 12:45 AM

Black people are black first and foremost.

Don't ever forget that.

by Anonymousreply 84December 9, 2018 12:46 AM

Ff racist AND homophobic thread.

by Anonymousreply 85December 9, 2018 12:49 AM

Some of you guys as so fucking racist. You say blacks are the most homophobic when its white who have control over laws that keep gays from living a happy life.

Bill Clinton, Regan and Bush did a hell of a lot for the gays that many died under Regan's era from AIDS because of his policy. Don't Ask Don't Tell that came from Clinton. No to same sex marriage came from Bush. All three of these guys are white, but the black President pass laws to help you guys have equal rights. But you guys trash him while building up your white counterparts. At the end of the day like white women a white gay will side with his/her white counterpart no matter how it hurts them.

Also when whites kick gays out their clean perfect community, it was the black community that welcome them. You know this but your racism blind you because you cant face the fact that your race hates you more the black people.

It was whites who kick Ryan White out of school and while men that murdered Matthew Shepard. Its Jews that send their kids to be deprogram, but the black race is the root of homophobic. Laughable. I don't judge the gay community by trolls on line who pretend to be someone they are not.

by Anonymousreply 86December 9, 2018 12:52 AM

Plenty of black people are homophobic for sure, but so are plenty of white people. People in general for that matter. Just look at the Middle Eastern countries where homosexuality is a criminal act punishable by being stoned to death. It doesn't matter what color people's skin is or where they live, most people all over the world despise gays with the burning passion of 1000 suns. The only difference is that in some places they're allowed to kill you for it, in some they aren't. It is sad but true. I think it is wrong to single one race or ethnicity out when most races hate gays just as much.

by Anonymousreply 87December 9, 2018 12:52 AM

Wouldn’t you have a better time at Lip Stick Alley? You share the same hate for gay people. I never got the the people from Lip Stick Alley or Breitbart who troll here. Maybe it’s boring over there because you all agree.

by Anonymousreply 88December 9, 2018 12:52 AM

It is worth noting that some people choose to be undercover homophobes while others are open and proud. Just because someone is nice to you doesn't mean they aren't homophobic. Matthew Shepard thought Aaron McKinney and Russell Henderson were his friends, did he not? I have more respect for people like Kevin Hart and those in the OP who say what they really mean rather than flashing big, fake smiles to your face while secretly hating you the whole time.

by Anonymousreply 89December 9, 2018 12:54 AM

R86, there are thousands upon thousands of threads about Christians, Trump, Republicans, etc., speaking endlessly, everyday all day about their homophobic agendas, legislations, etc. Thousands of threads. Maybe millions. About all white people. But, when a black homophobe or Muslim homophobe is discussed, we are “racists”. Kindly fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 90December 9, 2018 12:57 AM

Child protective services have been called. No one deserves a kid whom he threatens to beat if he gay or plays with dolls.

by Anonymousreply 91December 9, 2018 12:58 AM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 92December 9, 2018 1:01 AM

R91 but YOU RACIST for thinking that

You 's a RACIST

To hell with the safety of that INNOCENT BLACK CHILD!

That's why Black gays on here think. It's EXACTLY how they think...

by Anonymousreply 93December 9, 2018 1:01 AM

[quote]That's why Black gays on here think.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 94December 9, 2018 1:08 AM

That’s what it is, R93. And, over the top white gay men who defend homophobic black people.

by Anonymousreply 95December 9, 2018 1:08 AM

Why bother with talking to fake sock puppets? This is so fake smh.

by Anonymousreply 96December 9, 2018 1:14 AM

The irony, of course, is that Hart is gay. He’s always pinnged, hard! It’s his demographic of fans that he’s clearly pandering to that are homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 97December 9, 2018 1:18 AM

As a black man my feelings towards this are mostly annoyance and embarrassment. I'm greatly annoyed by the blacks vs gays argument whenever it surfaces, because you'd think the two lowest minorities on the American totem pole would not resort to attacking each other. As someone who is gay and black, it is just a pointless argument to me, we are all looked down upon by the majority of society.

And Kevin Hart is an embarrassment to me as black man. They only selected Hart because their ratings are in decline and they need his audience. He was being used from the beginning, but this brother is a whore for a check, ALWAYS. I am not a fan of his comedy and dislike him for the same reasons Mike Epps has wanted to kick his little ass for years. He is selfish and disingenuous as fuck. To all the black people defending his honor, Kevin Hart would not do the same for you!

by Anonymousreply 98December 9, 2018 1:19 AM

[quote]The irony, of course, is that Hart is gay. He’s always pinnged, hard! It’s his demographic of fans that he’s clearly pandering to that are homophobic.

Yeah, that’s some hardcore gay face and voice. Plus, he’s a dwarf. Science even showed that gay men tend be short.

by Anonymousreply 99December 9, 2018 1:21 AM

So lets see. Paula Deen is accused of using the Nword, not in a tweet, not in the media, but at work by a former worker suing her and she loses everything. All of her endorsement deals, her tv show, her magazine..everything. She is banished from Food Network, never to be a talkshow guest again. - for a word she admitted to using. She didn't deny it and apologized for it.

Kevin Hart, used the F word consistently for years in tweets, Not once, or twice but over a period of years and publicly admits he would rather his son be dead than be gay. He loses a hosting gig to the Oscars and refuses to issue an apology. Yeah...seems right.

by Anonymousreply 100December 9, 2018 1:34 AM

R100 and TONS of fellow celebrities are sticking up for him and playing it like HE'S the victim. Looking at you Nick Cannon

Disgusting...

by Anonymousreply 101December 9, 2018 1:42 AM

I love data Lounge. people can say what the hell they feel...good bad or indifferent its about feee fukin speech

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2018 1:53 AM

Well, R100 as many have pointed out here, racism is not the same as homophobia. Gay is a choice. You can hide being gay. Gay is a sin...all states on Datalounge and social media.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2018 1:53 AM

Paula deen represents something ugly in American culture and history going back centuries. That's why she lost everything.

Kevin Hart is a minority man who also happens to be a comedian saying something some people didn't like.

Two false equivalency's. The historical black struggle can not be compared to what gays deal with.

You can conceal being gay. The same can't be said for concealing blackness. If your white and gay, you can at least hide your gayness. Black people can't hide anything. That's where white people have the advantage over blacks.

Paula deen is not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 104December 9, 2018 1:58 AM

r104 - Here is the flaw in your argument - you are treating being black and being gay as something bad. To say you can conceal being gay is to be misinformed. Ask a black person if they could, would the conceal being black? Gay people don't want to conceal who they are. People can think it's easy, you can hide in plain site - tell that to Aaron Hernandez, who killed a man and them himself rather than be seen. The damage to the mental health of gay people who hide who they are is well documented. To say "you can hide who you are, we can't" is suppose both things are bad and wrong. A black man and woman can walk down the street holding hands, showing affection for each other and kiss or hug without anyone batting an eye. Two men, not so much. It's the same hate, it is just somehow less in people's eyes when it is homophobia. Do I know what it's like to be black? No. Do I know what it's like to be hated because of how I was born? Yup. Just because I can hide in plain site does not mean I should have to. You think it is easier being gay? You don't have to live in fear someone will find out you are black. You don't have to know what it's like to tell your parents and watch the disappointment on their faces, or worse be kicked out by the people who are supposed to love you the most. You don't have to scan the room, or the street or the restaurant if you want to express affection to your partner without fear of being attacked. You don't know what it's like to see your boyfriend laying on the ground bleeding from his skull because some kids decided these fags needed a lesson. We suffer the same hate. You say Paula Deen is not the same thing. How so? Kevin Hart used the term faggot over years and even expressed a fear his kid would be gay as being the worse thing that could happen to him. Paula Deen used the N-word in her place of work decades ago, something she freely admitted to being an old white lady from the south, but that too was years ago and she has said she has not uttered that word in decades, yet she lost everything. Kevin Hart? he lost a crap gig and has hundreds of celebrities coming to his defense. Imagine if hundreds of celebrities came to Paula Deen's defense.

by Anonymousreply 105December 9, 2018 2:28 AM

Gay people have had it horrifyingly bad starting with the Holocaust to homosexual criminality in the US and in numerous countries—the list goes on.

by Anonymousreply 106December 9, 2018 2:32 AM

And, Chechnya.

by Anonymousreply 107December 9, 2018 2:33 AM

All I know is that the only times I’ve been called a faggot - or lovingly “BITCH I HOPE YOU GET AIDS!” - are by ghetto black trash. And old black ladies have told me I need Jesus or will burn in hell on more than one occasion.

Never had that in the rural Midwest. Or in 12 years of Catholic school. Sure, teasing and being closeted. But not the overt hate shit the blacks will spew.

by Anonymousreply 108December 9, 2018 2:46 AM

R108, I am sorry that happened to you. I am half black myself and I can say that I would be very shocked if any of my relatives said anything like that. But they are college educated and respectable for the most part, not ghetto trash. So that may have so!etching to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 109December 9, 2018 3:12 AM

*something

by Anonymousreply 110December 9, 2018 3:16 AM

Black male culture seems rather rancid, with the endless use of hate speech in their music, their hatred of women and endless bashing of homosexuals and lesbians. They seem to be feed by the septic black celebrities

by Anonymousreply 111December 9, 2018 3:41 AM

All the bigots have started 25 Kevin Hart threads just so they can whine endlessly about how they're all such victims of black homophobia (while of course paying mere lip service to the enormous homophobia of whites).

But don't you dare call them racists!!!

by Anonymousreply 112December 9, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote]I’m a guy who games online with blacks, whites and Hispanics a lot and my gayvoice gets bashed at least twice a week — mostly by the black players, one of whom even tried to troll me with a recorded gospel sermon!

Oh, well then, that means all blacks are awful, just awful.

It certainly doesn't mean that gamer culture is historically homophobic across all cultures and that whites are also being homophobic assholes to people they think have gayvoice (or racist to those who sound black, or sexist to women, etc. etc.)

by Anonymousreply 113December 9, 2018 4:23 AM

R108, you have to be joking. I've lived in MO and KS most of my life and every single gaybashing incident I am familiar with has been white straight men. A coworker of my partner's had two back-to-back attacks from white Kansas State fratboys who went out looking for someone to bash.

Just... it's insane to say only blacks are homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 114December 9, 2018 4:29 AM

While Hart AND Tracy Morgan are an embarrassment to black gays....as a black gay man, I wish all of us would consider the source. Though homophobic slurs and comments can be hateful....it's time to move on...don't support or go to either of their concerts or shows, let the gossip and hearsay about them drop at your feet etc. I am so sick of half-baked, hallow apologies from black and white celebs that the whole Pop Culture worshipping thing is going to bring this country down...don't believe me? Just look who is in the WHite House....

Wendy Williams is clever in that she is worth supposedly 60 million just by making gossip and hearsay about people her audiences don't know and will probably NEVER know a necessity for daily life. I remember when I first stumbled over her ...I thought it was a drag queen...how anyone take her seriously with false boobs and hair extensions or whatever. We gays, black and white have so much more crap to deal with ….leave those outside our circles alone...don't support them or prolong their publicity by gossiping about what they say or do….

by Anonymousreply 115December 9, 2018 4:31 AM

I’m sure he’s shaking in his boots R59. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 116December 9, 2018 4:35 AM

R112 see R90. Please follow.

by Anonymousreply 117December 9, 2018 5:15 AM

Remember, he quit. He put up zero fight. He caved. I know this thread is about black homophobia now but how can this guy be a hero to anyone for his response and tepid apology. If he gave a sincere apology, this would have all gone away. Btw, I was hammered on Instagram with negative responses for merely saying this, “gay people don’t want revenge, they want respect and progress”. Fairly innocuous statement but wow...I’ll keep posting lol

by Anonymousreply 118December 9, 2018 5:55 AM

R118, you bet I want revenge, I want it good mother fucker. Im tired of trying to earn goddamn RESPECT. FUCK YOU for even saying that. You’re the problem. You’re as bad as Kevin Hart. You’re one one of the FAGS that got us here.

We were better off before this bullshit heteronormativity nonsense. Should have kept to ourselves, armed ourselves and cut the breeders who trespassed on us.. You fools caved in because you thought they liked us, because you listened when they said it gets better. No it doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 119December 9, 2018 6:11 AM

R119 Cut the breeders? You do realize that gay people come from a straight man who fucked a straight woman right?

So does that mean we have to cut our breeder parents too? How far is it going to go?

by Anonymousreply 120December 9, 2018 4:10 PM

So, among the guilty defenders of zkevin Hart, we already have:

Kevin Kline

Nick Cannon

DL Hughely

Wendy Williams (?)

Who else? We need to keep close tabs on our enemies.

by Anonymousreply 121December 9, 2018 4:23 PM

R105 white people have always had it easy. What I meant when saying that gay people can conceal being gay is. If your in a situation where you have to for survival reasons, you can absolutely conceal being gay. Black people outside of being gay if they are gay could never do the same.

I was speaking in regards to the past since someone invoked paula deen into this discussion. A white male who is the most privileged individual on the face of the earth. Has white male privilege on his side. So he's already in the club for that alone. But if he's gay, the could absolutely be concealed.

A black man doesn't have the same protection, especially if he's gay. Even if he conceals it. He's persecuted for one, being male and a black one at that. Because he's seen as a threat. And being black and gay doesn't help anything at all. So you have three strikes against you for that alone. Being male, being black, and being gay. The unlucky three as it's known to some.

So once again, the white man still has a leg up. Even if he's a gay white man. I don't know one gay white male who would trade places with a black man. Let alone a gay black man.

White men are still not minorities, no matter how much you try to make yourselves into one. You're still white and in this world we live in, that means something better than being non-white. And you all know it.

by Anonymousreply 122December 9, 2018 4:27 PM

And yet benjamin lee who helped to bring this shit to the forefront, hasn't said one word about alec baldwin and his homophobic ways.

He still gets to go on SNL and play Trump. And he still has a talk show on ABC. And no one on this site seems to care about any of it.

This is why some people feel as though race is playing a part in this mess too. And R121 your over looking things too.

by Anonymousreply 123December 9, 2018 4:32 PM

I hope your tune has changed R118 since receiving those responses from your harmless comment. If not, you’ll never learn.

by Anonymousreply 124December 9, 2018 4:41 PM

The morons at The View, R121.

by Anonymousreply 125December 9, 2018 4:42 PM

^^ Theyre all morons. Please be specific

by Anonymousreply 126December 9, 2018 4:43 PM

All of them, R126.

by Anonymousreply 127December 9, 2018 4:45 PM

And nothing at all about alec baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 128December 9, 2018 4:45 PM

Black people can be extremely racist, homophobic/biphobic especially towards other black people and people of color.

by Anonymousreply 129December 9, 2018 4:49 PM

To r121, add all the morons on The View.

Also, the cunt awarded this years Heisman Trophy.

Amy Schumer

Chelsea Handler

Please continue...

by Anonymousreply 130December 9, 2018 4:50 PM

It’s only a mob mentality when it comes to gay people defending themselves. All of the “racists” lost their careers, Richards, Deen, etc. But, we have to allow “evolution” to homophobes. No. That’s BS. But, again, people here and elsewhere will say race is not the same—you choose to be gay, you can hide being gay, gay people have not had it as bad as black people...

Keep up the mob mentality. I believe in separatism. I practice it, it’s a way of life I believe in, it’s the answer. It’s the honest way to live, it’s the safest. More and more white gay people will become separatists in the future. They’ll be forced to become separatists because they’ll be forced out of where they live and work. But, some will rightfully choose it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131December 9, 2018 4:56 PM

R122=professional victim playing the race card and poor me mentality as usual.

by Anonymousreply 132December 9, 2018 4:57 PM

Another gay hating POS Friend of Kevin Hart.

Glad the black community's homophobia is being brought to a very bright light.

FUCK DJ Hughely & Nick Cannon too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133December 9, 2018 6:31 PM

R123 Are You new here? We despise A. Baldwin around here.

by Anonymousreply 134December 9, 2018 6:34 PM

Hmm, those tweets from Kyler Murray at R133... Yet we have some idiots here who INSIST that "queer" is so empowering and absolutely not a slur. Yeah right.

We also have others around here who like to give athletes a pass from any suspect tweets made when they were teenagers. There was a white athlete who got under fire over some tweets a few months ago (made when he was 16 or so), and we got chastised for not being 'forgiving'. Going to try and find the thread.

by Anonymousreply 135December 9, 2018 6:51 PM

No Asians, no black people. Why do gay people tolerate blatant racism

Most LGBT ethnic minorities say they’ve faced discrimination, and bigotry on dating sites is a throwback to the 50s. The LGBT community must address this. Racism is a serious problem within the LGBT community and needs to be addressed. Despite the determination of many minority ethnic LGBT people to do just that, it is not happening. “How can I be a bigot when I am myself a member of an oppressed minority?” is a prevailing attitude among some white LGBT people. But another far more pernicious reason is that the LGBT world revolves around white gay men to the exclusion of others. The rainbow flag is whiter than it appears. “I’m sexualised for my skin tone and never treated as a person,” Saif tells me. “The community is trained to accept a white, ‘masc’, muscled gay man and the rest of us are not really accepted or ‘one of their own’.” It’s not the individual he blames, but being conditioned by a community that venerates the “sexual image of a white gay man”. According to research by FS magazine, an astonishing 80% of black men, 79% of Asian men and 75% of south Asian men have experienced racism on the gay scene.

This manifests itself in numerous ways. Some are rejected because of their ethnicity; on the other hand, some are objectified because of it. On dating sites and apps, profiles abound that say “no Asians” or “no black people”, casually excluding entire ethnic groups. It’s like a “bastardised ‘No dogs, no blacks, no Irish’ signs”, as Anthony Lorenzo puts it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 9, 2018 7:07 PM

R136 Fuckwit, you cannot insist people fuck a race they are not attracted too, I am sorry if it hurts their and your feelings but fuck that insanity. One cannot force attraction to save the feels of emotional cripples

by Anonymousreply 137December 9, 2018 7:11 PM

[R190] Take your own advice cunt.

by Anonymousreply 138December 9, 2018 7:12 PM

^ That.... makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 139December 9, 2018 7:13 PM

R136 Trying to deflect black homophobia, which is faaaaar more prevalent.

If Im not attracted to Chinese guys, thats my choice. Im not obligated to fuck anyone Im not attracted to.

by Anonymousreply 140December 9, 2018 7:41 PM

It’s like Kevin Hart is the General of a gigantic homophobic army!

This is way worse than prop 8.

by Anonymousreply 141December 9, 2018 8:03 PM

R136 I absolutely agree about gay white racism being very prevalent in the LGBTQ community. That's very true and no one is talking about it.

It's not just racism from gay white men in the gay community. But it's also classicism as well, and it's always done in a really disparaging way.

That too needs to become a national conversation and something that is addressed prominently by the LGBTQ organization. That can no longer go unacknowledged anymore.

You know, since we're bringing everything to the forefront now.

by Anonymousreply 142December 9, 2018 8:24 PM

Blacks, Republicans, Muslims—all the same. ALL the same.

by Anonymousreply 143December 9, 2018 8:28 PM

You would have thought a mob of gay people chased poor little Kevin Hart down the street yelling the N-word!

HE made extremely homophobic tweets, case closed.

by Anonymousreply 144December 9, 2018 8:34 PM

R143 Don't forget white republicans Trump, and Trump supporters AKA deplorables.

I knew you would forget those people, so I'm filling it in for you.

by Anonymousreply 145December 9, 2018 8:34 PM

Once again, gay white racism goes untalked about.

That's all going to change one day though.

by Anonymousreply 146December 9, 2018 8:36 PM

Well then R140 if Kevin Hart wants to express his views and opinions on gay people, that's also his choice. See how that goes....

by Anonymousreply 147December 9, 2018 8:39 PM

R147 of course it is but he also should suffer the consequences of it and the fallout and Shane in you, who I assume is black AND gay for defending it

Shame on you!

I'm sure you felt the EXACT SAME about Paula Deen and Roseanne Barr

It's only their opinion!

by Anonymousreply 148December 9, 2018 8:48 PM

Even gay black people are homophobic?

by Anonymousreply 150December 9, 2018 8:54 PM

When fat ass Roseanne Barr was fired after those stupid Tweets about Valerie Jarrett, a SLEW of "liberal" celebrities went to social media and APPLAUDED ABC's decision to fire that "evil racist" mist notably Debra Messing

Now many if these "liberal" celebrities are DEFENDING Hart or not saying nothing at all...

Us gays know how far we fall in the "liberal pecking order"

It's all out in the open now...

by Anonymousreply 151December 9, 2018 8:55 PM

[quote]Once again, gay white racism goes untalked about. That's all going to change one day though.

Untalked about? Change? 'LGBTQIA++++' publications like them and Into talk about this all the fucking time! R136 linked an article from the Guardian, a mainstream publication. HuffPo brings up this all the time as well.

by Anonymousreply 152December 9, 2018 8:59 PM

I'm not truly frightened by these responses. I knew it was out there. there are homophobes. I do not go through life frightened because they exist.

by Anonymousreply 153December 9, 2018 9:01 PM

What's worse in America. Gay history? Or the history of African-Americans? I guarantee you, one of these will always Trump the other.

There's no comparison at all. Not even close. Imagine being black and gay?

Not even close!

by Anonymousreply 154December 9, 2018 9:05 PM

I think being Black trumps being gay.

by Anonymousreply 155December 9, 2018 9:06 PM

historically it sucks worse to be black in this country than gay. that does not negate anything. it has mostly sucked to be gay, but we have not had slavery and the whole history of jim crow and everyone hating us so officially. we still have had a lot of shit, we white gay people, but black has been worse, overall. but overall that is not the vital thing. let's all fight for our rights, all of us, black and gay together.

by Anonymousreply 156December 9, 2018 9:08 PM

Who’s Kevin Hart?

by Anonymousreply 157December 9, 2018 9:14 PM

R157 Who are you?

by Anonymousreply 158December 9, 2018 9:16 PM

if nothing else, can we all just love Whitney, together, in love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 9, 2018 9:17 PM

R155 this isn't a "who has it worse SJW pissing contest" .where talking about the Tweets at question not the HISTORY of racism ir homophobia in America

If you go back that logic then Paula Deen and Roseanne Barr should of gotten away with what they said racially, because they're WOMEN and Roseanne is a JEWISH , the Holocaust, women and women have been oppressed for centuries!

That's not how it works. Take ACCOUNTABILITY

by Anonymousreply 160December 9, 2018 9:23 PM

Don't get too upset at the hateful responses. It doesn't mean that more people are hating us now. Hateful people are far more prone to running their mouths on the internet than nice people. That's why is seems at times that the hateful people greatly outnumber the nice people. Trust me, they don't.

by Anonymousreply 161December 9, 2018 9:25 PM

don't think anyone is feeling the love. everyone should. blacks and gays, gays and blacks and jews, women and blacks and gays and jews. we gotta stop falling for this shit. the people in charge hate or despise us. let's stop despising each other.

by Anonymousreply 162December 9, 2018 9:26 PM

R162 who are "these people"? That's the problem with extreme liberalism, there is no end game either to what the mainstream goal is

Blacks can be homopbic, Indians can be racist against Blacks, I've seen that with my own eyes repeatedly, women can hate men etc. It's RIDICULOUS to constantly blame straight, white, Christian men for EVERYONE'S individual actions of being a racist, anti gay, misogynistic etc

ACCOUNTABILITY

by Anonymousreply 163December 9, 2018 9:30 PM

you, you are 'these people" r163. this is actually not extreme liberalism. this is liberalism. get that some people have suffered, get that some people, or maybe peoples, have suffered more than others. no, it is definitely not some kind of contest, but get that there are degrees. and alleviate ALL degrees of suffering. that is the thing. and it won't be easy. but everyone just try a little. Try a little to say, hey, maybe they are suffering. how can I help with that? that is all.

and I know, it's always more complicated, and it is never easy. just try a little harder. and so will I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 9, 2018 9:34 PM

Now Kevin Hart is playing the victim and quiting Martin Luther King on social media

Oh those pesky evil gays!

How dare they be upset at a comic who constantly made fag jokes, used the word faggot, proudly tweeted he'd heat the hell out of his son if he were gay etc

They're so racist too!

by Anonymousreply 165December 9, 2018 9:35 PM

I highly doubt that Kevin fuckin' Hart is "suffering" over anything, R164. Not with all the money he has.

But tell us, how are you going to "try a little" and "help" understand his point of view?

by Anonymousreply 166December 9, 2018 9:38 PM

what is his point of view, R166, and what do you think my point of view is?

by Anonymousreply 167December 9, 2018 9:39 PM

R161 they do unfortunately. Nasty people outstrip the decent ones.

by Anonymousreply 168December 9, 2018 9:39 PM

Fuck knows what your POV is, R167.

by Anonymousreply 169December 9, 2018 9:40 PM

Conservatives can and should go rot in hell.

by Anonymousreply 170December 9, 2018 9:41 PM

R166 white privilege trumps money

by Anonymousreply 171December 9, 2018 9:42 PM

Kevin Hart is not "underprivileged", but keep deluding yourself in thinking that if it makes you feel better and woke. I won't take that away from you.

by Anonymousreply 172December 9, 2018 9:43 PM

my point of view is that nobody should hate gay people, and Kevin Hart should not hate gay people, and that he probably doesn't, and that this has turned into another crazy cultural moment in which everyone is pretending to feel outrage that they don't actually feel and that we are nuts as a culture and a country. and that we should all stop falling for this shit and stop pretending to outrage, and also too, that we should stop pretending that THIS is the problem in this country and that we should focus on what actually matters.

by Anonymousreply 173December 9, 2018 9:44 PM

R171 oh shut up! You can BUY privelege with money , even if the acceptance is fake

Money, especially in Hollywood, TALKS

And ASIANS have it better than any other race if you want to DIVIDE people by races

No one talks about Asain privelege

It's always "attack the white's"

by Anonymousreply 174December 9, 2018 9:47 PM

and thank you, r174, for telling everyone what a cunt you are, and that you do not care about anything or anybody or any ideal other than me white, me aggrieved. thank you.

by Anonymousreply 175December 9, 2018 9:48 PM

also, DON'T MISUSE THE APOSTRAPHE, YOU CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 176December 9, 2018 9:49 PM

[quote]DON'T MISUSE THE [bold]APOSTRAPHE[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 9, 2018 11:45 PM

R171 I agree with you whole heartedly.

Very true!

by Anonymousreply 178December 10, 2018 12:19 AM

Trump is a perfect example of it. Obama could have never behaved the same way Trump does and remain president not even close.

Republicans would have impeached Obama and democrats would've went right along with it.

We all know this is true.

by Anonymousreply 179December 10, 2018 12:22 AM

I dont care about black homophobia. As long as they are not bashing me. A lot of it has to do with the culture, the church and also some low IQ. Sorry not sorry.

SJW and their claims of white gays tramping on "minorities" is pathetic. Most of the hottest white gays have always fucked anyone and everyone from poor to rich, tall to short, dark black to yellow to translucent white. It's the truth. its been that way my entire adult life. Anyone who is complaining they aren't getting fucked is usually a meh looking and acting person who is not content with his dating pool but can't LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR. And know how to charm someone.

by Anonymousreply 180December 10, 2018 12:26 AM

someon above said gay is a choice?????

uh no honey, we born this way u dum cluck.

by Anonymousreply 181December 10, 2018 12:29 AM

It's because us fags are second class citizens. Ask any WHITE racist would they rather have their son marry a black woman or a white man.100% of then would rather they marry a woman. They don't want no fag for a kid.

by Anonymousreply 182December 10, 2018 12:39 AM

Black people still have it worse. Remember, the face of the LGBTQ community are well to do white gay men.

There not minorities and there not oppressed, no matter how much they want to claim it. It's just not the case.

by Anonymousreply 183December 10, 2018 12:51 AM

Not these days. Laverne Cox is the face of today's LGBTQXYZ community.

by Anonymousreply 184December 10, 2018 12:58 AM

I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 185December 10, 2018 1:00 AM

Then you're not paying attention, or you just believe what you want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 186December 10, 2018 1:01 AM

Well to do gay white men are still running that organization. No matter what you say.

by Anonymousreply 187December 10, 2018 1:08 AM

"that organization"... What organization? What are you talking about?

Just fuck off back to LSA already.

by Anonymousreply 188December 10, 2018 1:13 AM

I'm old and I can tell you honestly from growing up as a child until now I've never heard any Black person I know say anything hateful about gay people. I'm not saying they'd come march in the pride parade or anything but there was never any harsh negative response. The Christian thing is strong though and many feel it is wrong based on that but that goes for many religious people, not just Black community.

Interestingly I believe it is the younger people who are more intolerant than the older people I grew up with (many who are gone now) and my peers. The rap and hip hop community did a lot to make it all right for young people to talk shit about us and to be afraid of us. The music industry should never have allowed that to go down also factor in that a large number of these guys are on the down low. Some of them should be dragged out of the closet for the damage they have done.

by Anonymousreply 189December 10, 2018 1:21 AM

The whole down low thing infuriates the fuck out of me. If you want to deny you're gay because of your own internal masculinity issues, yet at the same time, you secretly go around getting fucked by random dicks, that your prerogative.

But to do that while having a wife or girlfriend, and passing on a disease to her as a result (WHICH IS AN ISSUE), is really tragic, because she didn't sign up for that when she got into the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 190December 10, 2018 1:27 AM

Trans actress Indya Moore and D.L. Hughley exchange words on Twitter:

IAM‏ @IndyaMoore

your jokes divide people and that's why you fail as a comedian. By all means don't apologize, you can be all the clown you want but you will never lead with bullshit.

DL Hughley‏ @RealDLHughley

Fail!! Lol!!!! I make a living doing what love, put kids through college, paid for my homes, and travel the world, and still don’t give a shit what a pussy like u thinks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 10, 2018 2:12 AM

He called her a "pussy!" I think now the #metoo movement is gonna go after him!

by Anonymousreply 192December 10, 2018 4:17 AM

Indya's response:

Pussy's are warm, have depth and are strong enough to take a beating. But balls don't do anything but hang outside and shrivel up when it gets cold. Pussy is absolutely complimentary to who I am.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 10, 2018 6:51 AM

So many people living in a damn fantasy world, unbelievable.

The last decade has really done a number on America. And now we have Trump. What's next?

by Anonymousreply 194December 10, 2018 6:54 AM

I checked out his twitter and it seems black people, and black women in particular, hate him.

Apparently he said a while back that black women should be punched in the face for defending rihanna as well as some other degrading comments about them.

His fanbase seems to be douche broes from every race.

by Anonymousreply 195December 10, 2018 6:55 AM

The posts on LSA are scary. You literally have people saying being gay is not normal, that it's a sickness and that it's totally fine to not want your child to be gay. WTF?! And they complain about whites being racist. How about they do something about the rampant homophobia in their own community.

by Anonymousreply 196December 10, 2018 6:59 AM

And when is DL going to clean up its act? Calling women "CUNTS" on a daily basis is also hateful. Disparaging women and minorities take place on this site daily.

But Kevin Hart.

I'm going to reach out to some prominent news organizations and bring DL to there attention. This site needs to be put under a white hot spotlight and exposed for the misogynistic hateful racist filth that it is.

This site is the true face of gay white racism and hate towards women and minorities.

But Kevin Hart.

by Anonymousreply 197December 10, 2018 7:08 AM

They won't, R196, yet they still come here to cunt around.

Stay in LSA and bitch about how your baby daddies ain't shit. Don't come here and bother us, because you and your weaves aren't wanted and we don't care about what you have to say.

by Anonymousreply 198December 10, 2018 7:09 AM

Stop calling women cunts. Seriously, stop!

by Anonymousreply 199December 10, 2018 7:14 AM

Or else what, you're going to get Salon or Jezebel to roast us?

Incidentally, I don't think LSA would like having a spotlight, white or otherwise, put over them.

by Anonymousreply 200December 10, 2018 7:26 AM

R179 I hate Trump but what CONCRETE EXAMPLES can you give us of his supposed "white privilege"

He's the POSTER CHILD for "wealth privilege" since he singlehandedly BOUGHT the Presidency and didn't have to work for campaign donations like Hillary, whom I believe is... White, and the other candidates

by Anonymousreply 201December 10, 2018 8:48 AM

Anybody who posts links to LSA are trolls.

by Anonymousreply 202December 10, 2018 11:49 AM

Exactly R137. I have gay Latino friends who are not sexually attracted to black men, but they are mainly attracted to Latino, Asian, and European men.

by Anonymousreply 203December 10, 2018 2:10 PM

R197 if you hate it here so much, fuck off back to lipstick alley.

by Anonymousreply 204December 10, 2018 2:11 PM

I have R 197 blocked already.

by Anonymousreply 205December 10, 2018 2:20 PM

It would be beneficial if Blacks and Gays would unite, but that won't happen. In spite of both groups being at the bottom of American Society with lots of animosity vented towards them, we all know that groups turn on one another when discriminated against. If poor whites had united with Blacks for equal justice and fairness then most of the south would not be as poor as it is today. BUT whiteness is treasured, even if poor, so we resort to tribalism again. It would be sort of nice to separate and not deal with what heterosexuals, but that's not real .

K Hart is a talented man who is doing better than he ever imagined. Part of realizing this part of the American Dream does not include homosexuality...this is why so many Black athletes have negative feelings about homosexuality....they've played the game and seemingly have won the American Dream, which once again does not include homosexuality.

One of the most cherished institutions in Black culture is the 'family'...mainstream has chosen to ignore m the historical significance of the Black family ...but like many survivors of genocide etc,, Blacks sought family members after emancipation, desperately looking for one another just as the Jews did after the Nazis failed. I say all of this because as a Black gay man, I feel this has been overlooked....and many Blacks by mistake take homosexuality as another way tp divide the family...AND of course it isn't.

As for Pop Culture public figures, just don't support them (I know I sound like Nancy Reagan with her 'Just say No') find other ways to be entertained and laugh....Comedians feel they have a right to say what they want to get the laugh and guarantee their pay check...so just keep your distance.

And finally, minorities, need to let white men prefer white men of these web sites...minorities need to concentrate on the beauty of their own...A long time ago there was a posting on DL that said "black men smell"...my response was " Yes..good...stay away from them..or us; Black Gay men are some of the more attractive and diverse men in the Gay community , so if you stay away , if provides me (a black gay man) with less competition .PLEASE STAY AWAY!!! LOL

by Anonymousreply 206December 10, 2018 5:05 PM

R204 & R205 Yeah, you have nothing to say about the misogyny aimed at women along with gay white racism. But you want me to fuck off.

Fix your own community first asshole. And keep turning a blind eye to issues in the LGBTQ community.

The hypocrisy is displayed prominently. Block all you want, who cares!

by Anonymousreply 207December 10, 2018 5:35 PM

I agree with R206. Separatism is the answer. Ot’s honest and the only way to live. People need to stop playing games, and stop believing separatism is this “bad thing”. People prefer it and practice even if they don’t know it. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 208December 10, 2018 5:49 PM

You were saying, R185 / R187?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 11, 2018 7:43 PM

Joy Reid called gay men pedophiles and said we were gross, among other things. She's forgiven.

Megyn Kelly said she thought it was ok for white people to dress up as black entertainers as long as they were honoring them. She faced unanimous condemnation and was fired.

Saying the N word in any context gets you fired or worse.

Saying you'll beat up your son if he's gay is forgiven if you're Kevin Hart.

This is why I have no patience for the moral puritans. Their hypocrisy is off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 210December 11, 2018 7:50 PM

[quote]I checked out his twitter and it seems black people, and black women in particular, hate him.

Black women don't like him because he left his starter wife, Torrei Hart, for Eniko who is a light skinned Asian hybrid, what LSA would deem "exotical".

Torrei is defending him because she knows she needs those big child support checks to keep rolling in!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 11, 2018 8:04 PM

R210: I haven't forgiven that smug bitch. I've always disliked her from when the would fill in for Melissa Hairy Fairy Perry back in the day. Most of DL hasn't forgiven her. You're just looking for excuses to be terrible with no consequences.

by Anonymousreply 212December 11, 2018 8:11 PM

Look at all the retweets and likes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 12, 2018 1:32 AM

R213: So shitty parenting bordering on child abuse is now just an opinion? I hate this fucking country and everyone in it.

by Anonymousreply 214December 12, 2018 3:47 AM

R210... they evolved. They APOLOGIZED.

Hart refuses to apologize. He refuses to evolve.

Do you get the fucking difference you goddamned moron? This isn't rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 215December 12, 2018 4:40 AM

R206 do you only or mainly date, partner with, and hook up with other bi and gay black men? Or do you date men of all races/ethnicities?

by Anonymousreply 216December 13, 2018 12:52 AM

[R216] When I was young, I was hopelessly entranced by white men. While living in SF I was devastated by the on again - off again relationship with a Dutch blond flight attendant. Chiseled features, blue eyes curly blond. Soon after I started noticing the beauty and diversity of black gay men, especially with all the hearsay about 'no blacks'. on dating web pages... Please don't make me say "some of my best friends are white" I just prefer black men...I frequent primarily white gay bars, but l just lean towards black men...thanks for the courteous question! Happy Holidays!

by Anonymousreply 217December 13, 2018 1:19 AM

^^ Jennifer Lopez

by Anonymousreply 218December 13, 2018 1:36 AM

Can someone post what Kevin Hart actually wrote on twitter and what he said about it?

by Anonymousreply 219December 13, 2018 1:39 AM

[quote]Black people don't shout "queer" and "faggot" at me on the street...

Ha! That's funny! The VAST MAJORITY of men who've shouted "queer", and "faggot" at me on the street over the last FORTY years were black! I guess because that doesn't fit your rigid SJW/Millennial belief system, it must have never happened! Phew, what a relief.

by Anonymousreply 220December 13, 2018 6:03 AM

[quote]Black people still have it worse. Remember, the face of the LGBTQ community are well to do white gay men.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING CONTEST! We're talking about Kevin Hart and his endless years-long torrent of fag bashing online, and nasty homophobia. That's ALL!

by Anonymousreply 221December 13, 2018 6:37 AM

OT- So on my FB page, I'm noticing an alarming trend of some of my latin and black friends, a number of whom are generally VERY brittle in that SJW way are now using the term "wipipo" (white people as said in ebonics) to be some general term of hilarity! One of them is a very educated darling of the non-profit art world (with lots of set asides and grants for minorities) who although Puerto Rican and as anglo as they come consistently refers to himself as "a brown person"! I guess it's all kinds of cute when they do it, but imagine the shrieking if wipipo had a cutesy term for black people...hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 222December 13, 2018 6:37 AM

They do.

by Anonymousreply 223December 13, 2018 6:47 AM

Thanks R217 are you from San Francisco or the West Coast? Do you ever date Latin men? Do you ever go to events or bars that are mainly for bisexual and gay black men and women? Happy holi to you as well.

by Anonymousreply 224December 13, 2018 6:47 AM

I say we boycott his ass till kingdom come !!!!

by Anonymousreply 225December 13, 2018 12:34 PM

I boycott but I’m usually the minority.

by Anonymousreply 226December 13, 2018 12:38 PM

Remember Gay people, we’re supposed to take it when we’re bullied! Never question or stand up to bullies they go thermonuclear.

If you read the comments the last few weeks you realize these people consistently bully gay people without reprucussion & are shocked and floored by any blowback.

by Anonymousreply 227December 13, 2018 12:54 PM

[R216 or R224] I think I made a mistake in my first reply, Sorry. Anyway, I try very hard to attend events that benefit the LGBTQ community, some are holiday parties others are just benefits or fundraising events. I try to focus this because, I have seen the 'gay friendly' sentiments sort of dilute the forces that benefitted the LGBTQ community. I live in Washington,DC and what was once a gay community/neighborhood has be gentrified...loads of strollers etc. That's fine and good, but the same has happened with the city's African -American community. I know we need to come together and all, but in this climate with trump and his forces, I can't offer an olive branch, just yet. There is a danger of specific communities losing collective memory of those who came before us and their sacrifice. Hart may have made these comments 10 yrs ago, but again in this climate he should have come out and apologized again and made it clear that he has evolved, especially in the political is climate that has been established today. I don't see how that would have hurt him!

by Anonymousreply 228December 13, 2018 6:06 PM

Jerry Seinfeld is defending Hart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 13, 2018 6:14 PM

R229 wait a minute, weren't these all the same "liberal" celebrities who were burning Roseanne Barr at the stake for her Valerie Jarrett comment?

The hypocrisy is anazing

Face it gays we've been bamboozled and Hoodwinked

Gay men helped CREATE Hollywood and we don't matter apparently

by Anonymousreply 230December 13, 2018 6:34 PM

Here you go - a hit parade of the fag, aids and lesbian comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231December 14, 2018 1:14 AM

Seinfeld has always had issues with gay people.

by Anonymousreply 232December 14, 2018 1:35 AM

Pretty much everyone defended Kevin Hart, that’s too bad. But, that’s the wat it’s always been, I should be used to it by now.

by Anonymousreply 233December 14, 2018 1:43 AM

Hartless, heightless & now, Ocarless!

by Anonymousreply 234December 14, 2018 12:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!