Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jessica Simpson is not happy with something Natalie Portman said about her

Portman mentioned Simpson in an interview with USA Today.

"I remember being a teenager, and there was Jessica Simpson on the cover of a magazine saying 'I'm a virgin' while wearing a bikini, and I was confused," Portman said. "Like, I don't know what this is trying to tell me as a woman, as a girl." Simpson, who was a teen-pop sensation in the late '90s and early 2000s, was not thrilled by the shoutout and posted a statement to Portman on social media Wednesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2018 2:17 AM

Jessica is a huge sweaty hog.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2018 1:14 AM

Id love it if Jessica caught up with Natalie & punched her senseless.

Natalie is a smug little cunt & a little comeuppance would do her some good.

Same for AnnE

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2018 1:26 AM

A valid point, mind.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2018 1:45 AM

Virgins aren't allowed to wear bikinis?

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2018 1:48 AM

What's Nat aka Brat trying to say? That Simpson was trying to sell sex and chastity and sensuality and shit?

Christ for someone who went to Harvard Portman says some stupid fucking stuff with shocking regularity.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2018 1:51 AM

Jessica was trying to tell you that you have two holes, Natalie

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2018 1:56 AM

You'd think with her father she'd be use to disappointment by now.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2018 2:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!