Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia want to have a baby after marrying in the spring.

According to the Mirror, they are building a life together and will be raising a baby with Caitlyn's sperm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 19, 2019 7:17 PM

Dear Lord in Heaven this story just gets weirder and weirder.

by Anonymousreply 1December 5, 2018 10:45 PM

Caitlyn still makes sperm?

by Anonymousreply 2December 5, 2018 10:46 PM

How awful does a picture have to be wherein Caitlyn is the more normal-looking one?

by Anonymousreply 3December 5, 2018 10:48 PM

Not according to Brucilla, R2. He said he had it all chopped off. Though I suppose someone as vain as him might have saved a few samples before the chop, because the gazillion now estranged children he already fathered weren't enough.

by Anonymousreply 4December 5, 2018 10:49 PM

R2 - Rancid old man sperm - how selfish. The odds of having a genetic freak increase dramatically the older the sperm is.

by Anonymousreply 5December 5, 2018 10:49 PM

Women making sperm, men having periods? When does the madness end?

by Anonymousreply 6December 5, 2018 10:49 PM

Now there's a gold-digger who works hard for her money!

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2018 10:50 PM

If I were the fetus I'd miscarry myself.

by Anonymousreply 8December 5, 2018 10:50 PM

Caitlyn is dating Ivanka? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 9December 5, 2018 10:50 PM

Jenner had six offspring already plus all the Kardashian step-clan. According to pop media, Jenner never seemed particularly interested in parenting any of them.

by Anonymousreply 10December 5, 2018 10:53 PM

How many more innocent children's lives must Bruce/Caitlyn ruin before being satisfied?

by Anonymousreply 11December 5, 2018 10:54 PM

What a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 12December 5, 2018 10:55 PM

What's in this for Sophia? Can't she find anyone better to gold-dig?

by Anonymousreply 13December 5, 2018 10:58 PM

And once again, the trans brigade will be placing a phone call to Muriel to have this thread deleted, for the literal violence you transphobic faggots inflict by your mockery and deadnaming a hero of the movement. I will cry myself to sleep tonite.

by Anonymousreply 14December 5, 2018 11:01 PM

Sophia must not be able to produce sperm anymore. She had the snipping, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 15December 5, 2018 11:01 PM

How?

by Anonymousreply 16December 5, 2018 11:02 PM

for fuck's sake

by Anonymousreply 17December 5, 2018 11:02 PM

G

R

O

S

S

by Anonymousreply 18December 5, 2018 11:02 PM

Caitlyn will be age 90 when the first child becomes an adult.

by Anonymousreply 19December 5, 2018 11:06 PM

Sophia was a very cute ginger guy. Looked much better than this.

by Anonymousreply 20December 5, 2018 11:09 PM

OMG, the other one is transgender, too.

I didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 21December 5, 2018 11:12 PM

I wonder why "Sophia" isn't dating a normal man. He looked like an obviously gay twink before transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2018 11:14 PM

Sophia wants a Jenner baby to lock things down.

Bruce has made some good looking kids - Brody, Kendall and Brandon

by Anonymousreply 23December 5, 2018 11:15 PM

They’re gonna have a helluva time deciding which one will carry the baby..

by Anonymousreply 24December 5, 2018 11:17 PM

R22 - Becau$e Bruce, er, Caitlyn, has a Platinum American Expre$$ Card. And just like Pretty Woman, a girl just loves to shop on Rodeo Drive, yes?

by Anonymousreply 25December 5, 2018 11:19 PM

They'll be raising a baby with Caitlyn's sperm? It's nice that the two of them will have some help around the house, but what can the sperm do to help raise the child - sperm can't change a diaper, sperm can't babysit, sperm can't feed the child.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2018 12:07 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2018 12:09 AM

so who's the poor female that's going to carry for these idiots? and donate an egg?

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2018 12:15 AM

I know I'm supposed to understand these things because Millennial, but WTF: a hetero man and a gay man both become women so they can be lesbians? They could have remained men and just been homos, right?

The girlfriend is hot, she does sort of look like Ivanka and Ashley Tisdale had a child together.

Any photos of what she looked like as a guy? I am too tired to google

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2018 12:18 AM

smh

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2018 12:20 AM

She is NOT hot. All the plastic surgery--the duck lips, the nose job--are disgusting.

And a central part + ironing the hair is likewise vomitous.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2018 12:20 AM

It is clear this is a stunt to get them a reality show. Both Sophia and Cait are very thirsty.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2018 12:21 AM

Okay, I got unlazy

There is no way you would ever guess that plain looking AWG became this blond bombshell.

Check out the photos in the link I'm posting. She has a smoking body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2018 12:21 AM

She looks like a alien with a melting face.

Banging body? If you like an emaciated male body habitus with large, unnatural looking bolt ons.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2018 12:24 AM

I don’t care if two transsexuals have kids, but it’s awful when old celebrities have vanity children.

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2018 12:26 AM

Sophia is looking more every day like favorite ex-stepdaughter, Kim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2018 12:37 AM

This person is half alien half silicone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2018 12:42 AM

He is, R36! I didn't see it until you pointed it out. It's like Jenner's fantasy was not just to be a Kardashian, but also to hook up with one.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2018 12:42 AM

This is the same guy that urged his wife to abort his oldest daughter.

The same guy who also skipped his son's wedding after the son stood by dear old dad on national TV when he came out as a "woman".

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2018 12:43 AM

R31 Concur.

Scott Hutchins looked good. Nothing extraordinary, but handsome enough with attractive auburn hair.

That nose-job and bloated bill lips diminished her looks, imo. Actually she could have trans without all the face butchering. In a decade and beyond, there will be a lot of sags, then cuts and stretching. Late middle-age, fixes ain't going to have much to work with. Hope she avoids the clown-look.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2018 12:43 AM

Oh honey, that bitch is deliberately going for the "clown look".

As I've said before, with some women the goal isn't to have enough plastic surgery to look young, the goal is to look like a person who can afford a shit-ton of plastic surgery. And that's the look that tranny wants.

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2018 12:46 AM

Creepy

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2018 12:47 AM

I never hear anything about Sophia's family. Are they estranged?

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2018 12:48 AM

Sophia can do with her body as she chooses. It may seem all appealing to her now, but she also added a life-time of physical pain. The face, the genital area, the breasts....all will hurt. And the reactions to hormone injections are not uniformly pleasant. The new vaginia will require regular treatments. It will lose the novelty factor in due time. But hey, she's bright enough to realize all that.

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2018 1:00 AM

Sophia looks exactly like Billie Lee, trans waitress on vanderpump rules. Totally plastic, terrible nosejob, cheek implants .

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2018 1:16 AM

But I thought they both cut their cocks off. Did Bruce save one last jizz puddle? This is all so gross.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2018 1:30 AM

You think Caitlyn is gonna lick that tranny's surgical wound?

Of course Cait still has his penis.

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2018 1:40 AM

Couple questions. Pardon how gross some might find these vital queries.

Did Sophia get snipped as well? And if so, how do they have sex? Can they trib or something with no real clitoral sensation? DO they just make out and rim and finger each other's assholes?

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2018 1:45 AM

Jesus. I would sooner trust a baby with Michael Jackson. At least he was younger when he bought his test tube babies and he had the good sense to use someone else’s sperm. It should be illegal for men over a certain age to father children with their old defective sperm—especially if they already have biological children! And Jenner is a sociopath. He’s never expressed any remorse for having literally killed a woman.

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2018 1:45 AM

Bruce said in her book "Yes, I got snipped in case you were wondering." So she def doesn't have the D anymore.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2018 1:46 AM

Sophia wants that guaranteed money honey! No other reason to be fathering children in your 70s.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2018 1:48 AM

I am not fond of Caitlyn either- but not because of her transition or her choice of a love interest. It’s more about her reality TV livelihood- ditto her family.

But, as for two transgender people starting a relationship- perhaps those of you on this thread should halt your same sex relationships because a number of bigots want you to! After all, it would seem that they are as in the right as many of you are to deny happiness, aren’t they? Why are they wrong and you right?

Caitlyn may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but she has a right to her life, her identity and common humanity. Her gender and her romantic partners are not fodder for dehumanization any more than same sec couples (they are a same sex couple). I guess changing gender is somehow wrong- why? Really, why?

I think some people in this thread need to put their heads down and get a life. You sound like run of the mill bigots- blithefully unaware of your prejudice.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2018 1:54 AM

R50 And we trust Bruce....why?

I would bet my 401K that Bruce still has his penis. He is an arrogant, rich white man and he will expect his tranny gf to lick his cock but I doubt he will reciprocate with going down on the surgical wound.

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2018 1:54 AM

That same tired trite argument, R 52? Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2018 1:57 AM

Who gets to do the breastfeeding?

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2018 1:58 AM

R52 MARIA.

R55 It's called "chestfeeding". Get it right, transphobe.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2018 2:00 AM

Sophia is like an Ivanka/Kim K. hyrbid.

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2018 2:02 AM

I thought Jenner still had his dick? I know almost nothing about transgender issues but I thought most of them transitioning to women kept their dicks?

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2018 2:05 AM

Lord Jesus Christ Divine!

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2018 2:06 AM

R48 Cait isn't doing anything with Sophia. It's a business relationship. Sophia is a paid beard. Sophia is unemployable in the real world so this is a good gig.

Cait realizes he needs a Kardashian clan of his own to exploit so the media will start paying attention to him again and maybe he will get another shot at a reality show.

No way did Cait part with his dick. He just lied. If you read his book, Cait views lying as a mark of intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2018 2:07 AM

R52 If Caitlyn had disappeared into the sunset with her fake boobs and strange facial surgery all would have been well.

But she is constantly inserting herself into the media. When she proclaims that she speaks for women, she invites ridicule. When she supported Trump, that was an offensive position to the LGBT community - Trump's VP is vehemently anti-gay. Caitlyn presents herself as some type of authority on women yet strangely she has neither donated money to any women-oriented charities or spoken out about the importance of preserving a woman's right to access to contraception and abortion.

She is a big phony who simply wants to be at the center of attention on a reality show.

She has invited criticism for her hypocrisy and craveness.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2018 2:08 AM

Oh brother. Bruce is so stupid

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2018 2:09 AM

Exactly R39- As if Jenner has been an exemplary parent with her first six kids!

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2018 2:10 AM

Did he say "snipped" in the book--the analogue to having one's tubes tied?

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2018 2:11 AM

No one is going to watch a reality show where this is what they will hear.

Listening to these two speak is torture. Looking upon their alien visages is also torture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2018 2:13 AM

Actually, take a look at the mug without the most expensive pancake make up layered on.

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2018 2:18 AM

And in other news, Fucked up shit is still fucked up shit.

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2018 2:19 AM

I'm confused. Only men can make sperm.

O

Right

Caitlyn Jenner is a man with plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2018 2:22 AM

I thought Caitlyn made a big deal about finally having the surgery and getting rid of her penis?

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2018 2:24 AM

I thought that was Barbra Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2018 2:24 AM

I really thought he would have been able to get a woman despite everything due to his money. But apparently even gold diggers have standards.

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2018 2:25 AM

He's got bad legs.

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2018 2:25 AM

R69 that announcement was just made in order to boost sales of the book.

Look at how long it took 16-year old Jazz Jennings to recover from bottom surgery. No way did near 70-year old Cait recover so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2018 2:28 AM

Caitlin said she would date men I thought to make her feel like a woman.

How is this Sophia a good PR angle for Bruiser?

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2018 2:38 AM

Caitlyn is a most competitive creature. She wants to be the most famous reality star. She is pushing it to the limit of freakiness. For money now. Before it was gold medals....

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2018 2:42 AM

[quote]Caitlyn may not be the sharpest tack in the box, but she has a right to her life, her identity and common humanity. Her gender and her romantic partners are not fodder for dehumanization any more than same sec couples (they are a same sex couple). I guess changing gender is somehow wrong- why?

Quivering with indignation, and misguided on so many levels, r52–where to begin? But basically, sweet pea, posters here are not convinced that this is a “romantic” partnership, as you put it. Rather, it looks more like a crass, publicity-mining business start-up.

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2018 2:45 AM

Brucilla has never been anything but a dumb jock.

by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2018 3:06 AM

I'd bet any amount of money that Sophia is out chasing straight cis male dick when she's not with Caitlyn.

But if none of those straight men are offering to keep her in designer frocks and filler injections, well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2018 4:08 AM

STOP MISGENDERING THEM. THEY'RE BOTH MEN.

by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2018 4:11 AM

He/Him!!!

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2018 5:46 AM

They can kiss, massage, scissor, perform cunnilingus, rim, do nipples and boobs play, use dildos and vibrators, etc.; all rather normal. Those things feel good and express luv. Be happy for them.

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2018 7:57 AM

Bruce is a man, and always will be. Fake tits, hair, even cutting off his dick. He is still a guy. Not a she.

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2018 8:14 AM

They are both attention seeking ratbags.

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2018 8:25 AM

Caitlyn is gorgeous in OP's photo...at first I thought it was Jennifer Aniston.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2018 8:41 AM

Cait's look lands somewhere between Janice Dickinson and Geico caveman.

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2018 8:51 AM

The article about Sophia linked above says Scott was an ultra conservative, conservative in college. He has a quote about “normal” people transitioning featured in the article.

“In an interview with the Pepperdine University Graphic, Hutchins said that Jenner’s public transition “made it so much more real…like normal and successful people do this and people are okay when they do it.””

So is this the ultimate in internalized gay self hate made manifest?

Pity he was a cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2018 8:59 AM

R85. Believe you nailed it. In one of his earlier interviews available on YouTube, Sophia seemed dismissive of gay dating before transitioning. Obviously, his upbringing was conservative, perhaps rigidly so. The conflict of being gay may have been intense. His parents are not mentioned. Sophia did convey she opposed Trump.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2018 10:11 AM

^referencing R86

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2018 10:15 AM

Jenner is a disgusting lowlife pig and tube same for her wife. They make me sick.

by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2018 10:21 AM

r81

they cannot perform cunnilingus - at least on each other - because neither has a vagina. you are welcome to cut your tummy but please don't call the resulting bloody gash a vagina or ask others to perform 'cunnilingus' on that.

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2018 11:06 AM

I can't quite decide which is more repulsive: two males replicating the worse of stereotypical female behavior and presentation; or those acknowledging and supporting this obscenity by using female pronouns to describe them.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2018 11:12 AM

R91 Is a fabulous no nonsense TERF

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2018 11:15 AM

Never assume R92. You will invariably ERR.

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2018 11:30 AM

Even his voice is fucking repulsive in the clip at R65. Did he always sound that nasally? He embodies the term "freak". The other one still speaks and waves his hands about like a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2018 12:06 PM

Brucilla already bought her bigger boobs? Klassy.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2018 12:13 PM

R65 just gross.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2018 12:19 PM

Did any of you read the article? Sophia flat out says they aren’t having sexy time:

[quote]When asked to describe their relationship, blonde bombshell Sophia said: "I wouldn't describe it as a romantic relationship.

[quote]"I would describe our relationship as we're partners, um, you know we're business partners. I'm the executive director of her foundation. You know we have so much in common, we see the world so similarly and we both are such a good match for each other because we challenge each other.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2018 12:31 PM

OK, they can be business partners. But they acknowledge sleeping together and living under the same roof. It isn't a slumber party of 2 by 12 year olds. They dine out together, travel together, and attend cultural and media events together. Could it all be about promoting publicity? Plausible, and certainly it is a factor in the displays. But the intimacy looks well beyond a mere business contract.

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2018 1:15 PM

r97

you don't need to have a romantic relationship with somebody to have sex with them. this ivanka parody denied the former, not the latter, afaik.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2018 1:22 PM

What do they do with each other? 69 and pretend they both have big clits?

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2018 3:14 PM

Yeah, well, rumor has had it that Jenner has been impotent for years anyway.

Which makes Sophia more of a paid companion than a lover, but then I bet Sophia is all about the straight dick anyway.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2018 3:26 PM

Aren’t these freaks ever going to disappear?

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2018 3:36 PM

Caitlyn's ancient sperm? And he already has like seven kids or something. Why wouldn't they use the other one's?

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2018 3:54 PM

R103 s/he probably didn't save it before the chop

Besides, no Jenner bio-baby, no guaranteed child support for at least 18 years.

by Anonymousreply 104December 6, 2018 3:56 PM

I can't stop puking.

by Anonymousreply 105December 6, 2018 4:11 PM

Freak show. Make this go away.

by Anonymousreply 106December 6, 2018 4:14 PM

Usually “getting snipped” means a vasectomy. Not a penis-ectomy.

I guess in this case, they mean the whole enchilada, right?

by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2018 4:17 PM

Those two (especially that "girlfriend") look like marionettes from the old Thunderbirds series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 6, 2018 4:18 PM

Even if you put the whole gender/trans thing aside, it's still disgusting that a 68 year old person would be together with a 22 year old, and vice versa. THAT'S gross.

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2018 4:19 PM

R107 but that could be exactly why Bruce used that very term -- he had a vasectomy, but wants people to think he had a dickectomy.

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2018 4:20 PM

Caitlyn has awful legs. S/he should only been in slacks or gowns down to the bottom of the legs.

by Anonymousreply 111December 7, 2018 5:42 AM

They rub salmon oil on their pussies as the last touch in authentication.

by Anonymousreply 112December 7, 2018 6:15 AM

The rub the lotion on their skin, or they get the hose again.

by Anonymousreply 113December 7, 2018 7:34 AM

Aside from this being too fucking bizarre, Caitlyn/Bruce is too goddamn old to have a kid. Think of the kid, you selfish bitch/bastard.

by Anonymousreply 114December 7, 2018 7:45 AM

How can Bruce rub anything on his pussy. He doesn't have one.

by Anonymousreply 115December 7, 2018 7:47 AM

Bruclyn is repulsive

by Anonymousreply 116December 7, 2018 7:49 AM

Terrible idea, it's not like Bruce/Caitlin has ever been Parent of the Year.

Doesn't Sophia come from a super wealthy family? I don't get it, wanting a child with this asshole, why?

by Anonymousreply 117December 7, 2018 7:56 AM

Do the hormones make his dick and balls shrivel up?

by Anonymousreply 118December 7, 2018 8:05 AM

He's admitted they'll use sperm he had frozen before he became a fake female, so apparently he has had his meat and potatoes lopped off, otherwise he could just whack out a load and hand it over to some doctor to use to get some broad pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 119December 7, 2018 3:44 PM

That still doesn't prove he's dickless. Maybe he figured better to go with the younger sperm.

by Anonymousreply 120December 7, 2018 4:33 PM

So I guess he really is a gay man...who cosplays lesbian sex.

W E I R D O

by Anonymousreply 121December 7, 2018 4:47 PM

Why would Scott get such low-hanging implants? They appear to be down to his elbows, resembling Drew Barrymore braless in the ugly green dress.

by Anonymousreply 122December 7, 2018 5:40 PM

Guarantee they both still have their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 123December 7, 2018 6:26 PM

How do you know? Jenner said he had it removed.

by Anonymousreply 124December 7, 2018 9:13 PM

Once a liar always a liar.

by Anonymousreply 125December 7, 2018 9:19 PM

R124, we discussed this upthread. He said he "got snipped," which is crafty language. It means that he probably had a vasectomy, but he's going to allow everyone to think he got a dickectomy.

by Anonymousreply 126December 7, 2018 9:19 PM

I will never believe that Bruce had his junk removed.

Bruce Jenner was and is a really fucked up gay man/transvestite. Not a transsexual.

Real transsexuals exist and ass clowns like this make their lives even harder.

Fuck him and his equally freakish boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 127December 7, 2018 9:49 PM

Neither one should be allowed to raise children.

by Anonymousreply 128December 7, 2018 9:56 PM

I’m still sure not what’s his sexual taste. I’m assuming he he still has his dick. As a transvestite fucking a transsexual? Previously I was sure as a transvestite getting fucked by a straight male.

by Anonymousreply 129December 7, 2018 10:06 PM

r119, even if he still had his junk he would have to stop hormones for a while in order for his sperm to be viable.

by Anonymousreply 130December 7, 2018 10:17 PM

This is mental illness. Pure and simple. Anyone else cuts themselves, and it’s cause for alarm and hospitalization. But, because it’s the genitals, it’s all okey dokey under the guise of transgender. Freak show.

by Anonymousreply 131December 7, 2018 10:18 PM

Thought Spohia said they weren't having sex (and I know they can't make a baby that way) - and Caitlyn wasn't happy with that getting out?? Seems odd to marry someone when there is no sex!

by Anonymousreply 132December 7, 2018 10:20 PM

I assume he still likes women. If he had his choice he'd still be married to Kris. Remember, he didn't want to divorce her.

Did he cheat on any of his wives? I think presenting as a woman is his main focus.

by Anonymousreply 133December 7, 2018 10:21 PM

Do either of them have tits that produce milk?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 7, 2018 10:24 PM

R133 Maybe....excuse my ignorance, but after transition can they still have an orgasm?? That's a lot to go through and not be able to do.

by Anonymousreply 135December 7, 2018 10:26 PM

Bruce is a classic autogynophile. He is a straight male. He was a cross dresser for many years. Basically, this means he could could not get sexually aroused unless dressed in women's undies and clothing. It is a classic sexual fetish. Those with this fetish cannot get aroused unless their fetish object (female clothing) is present.

Some cross dressers now take their fetish to a new level. They can get breast implants and prance around in female dress in public, and call themselves trans. But they are still men with the cross dressing fetish. They have just taken it to the next level. Bruce has been seeking a female who will delight in his cross dressing extreme fetish but had no takers.

HIs fake relationship with the effeminate gay young man now with abnormally large breasts is not romantic - it is a business partnership through which they hope to get a reality TV show.

by Anonymousreply 136December 7, 2018 11:21 PM

Amanda Lear showed her pussy decades ago in Playboy.

Can't Caitlyn do a full spread for Playboy? Maybe even include a hot, lesbian scene with Sophia?

by Anonymousreply 137December 7, 2018 11:30 PM

God r137, don't you think posing in skimpy lingerie for Vanity Fair was traumatic enough for her boys?

by Anonymousreply 138December 7, 2018 11:34 PM

Thanks r136

by Anonymousreply 139December 7, 2018 11:37 PM

He looks awful. And what's with the long hair hanging down. Looks like a witch.

by Anonymousreply 140December 9, 2018 3:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 9, 2018 1:36 PM

When Caitlyn goes to the grocery store, she comes out with a half brown bag of groceries. Did she forget something earlier?

Wonder if her pet food is delivered?

by Anonymousreply 142December 9, 2018 1:43 PM

Okay, Lesbians Wirh PENISES!

by Anonymousreply 143December 9, 2018 3:09 PM

Having walked out on what, 6 kids, great idea to have another! And if he castrated himself, how exactly, does he have sperm?

The risk of autism goes way up with older fathers, what is he now, 70? These 2 would do great with a SN kid, right?

by Anonymousreply 144December 9, 2018 3:48 PM

So Bruce basically ended up a chaser? Bought Sofia big tits and fucks him in the ass?

by Anonymousreply 145December 9, 2018 3:49 PM

Maybe it is different when you are old, R132? They like to play dress up together, I guess?

I can see them dressing up a baby but not raising a child. What a terrible idea.

Bruce treats families/kids as disposable, why would this one be any different?

by Anonymousreply 146December 9, 2018 3:53 PM

Jenner needs to be a good grandmother. There are plenty of grandkids there to spoil if he chooses.

by Anonymousreply 147December 9, 2018 5:03 PM

Perhaps it is true love with a business set-up that is just one of the outcomes.

by Anonymousreply 148December 9, 2018 7:21 PM

Just a simple question. Why does she still have a dick?

by Anonymousreply 149December 9, 2018 7:38 PM

Why the fuck can't these cockroaches stop proliferating?

by Anonymousreply 150December 9, 2018 10:48 PM

Extreme mental illness. Is there another reality show in the works?

by Anonymousreply 151December 9, 2018 11:38 PM

There should be a low enacted that would require these people who want to surgically change their sex to undergo extensive mental health treatment first.

by Anonymousreply 152December 9, 2018 11:41 PM

Well, R152, who are the poor souls that will provide that treatment?

I am a psychiatrist and when I get requests from trans people seeking psychiatric care I tell them I have no experience or expertise in that area (because I don't). I refer them to the local Planned Parenthood that spends more time carrying for trans folks than women seeking contraceptives.

by Anonymousreply 153December 9, 2018 11:48 PM

Can these two join Elon Musk when he goes to Mars...PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 154December 9, 2018 11:50 PM

Two gay men.

by Anonymousreply 155December 9, 2018 11:52 PM

What in the shoe carnival hell comes next!?

by Anonymousreply 156December 9, 2018 11:56 PM

One effeminate gay man and one straight autogenophyle.

by Anonymousreply 157December 10, 2018 12:00 AM

That poor baby is going to be confused.com

by Anonymousreply 158December 10, 2018 12:01 AM

Is r141 the car he killed a lady with?

by Anonymousreply 159December 10, 2018 12:05 AM

No, that was a Cadillac Escalade SUV and he was towing something at the time.

by Anonymousreply 160December 10, 2018 12:39 AM

Did Jenner seek a pychiatrist before he went through the transition?

by Anonymousreply 161December 10, 2018 1:34 AM

Accordingly with the follow up, if it is a boy, his name will be Jetamine Danyon. If a girl, the name will be Trixibelle Kailani.

by Anonymousreply 162December 10, 2018 1:38 AM

Two gay men that enjoy pink nail polish.

by Anonymousreply 163December 10, 2018 1:46 AM

Did he seek help before this drastic change?

by Anonymousreply 164December 10, 2018 2:21 AM

R147 I don't think Caitlyn wants a baby. It is just to grab headlines. Look at the pic of him at R141.

He is enjoying the life of a rich single gal by tooling around in cute cars and dressing up in nice clothes. No way he wants to mess that up with a baby.

He's more likely to become a trans Hugh Hefner and add another trans girl to his harem than have a baby.

He just wants the paps to keep paying attention to him. That is why he does all those store runs and coffee runs. Rich people don't need to do boring chores like grocery shopping.

by Anonymousreply 165December 10, 2018 2:32 AM

R165 - At times I wish I was more outgoing, as I'm an introverted Virgo. But then, I always seem to attract extroverted friends and it balances out.

It's when I read these threads about the attention whores such as Bruce Jenner, and Madonna. And find them so pathetic. And it's then I'm so glad I don't crave attention. I'm comfortable being a wallflower.

by Anonymousreply 166December 10, 2018 2:40 AM

R166, yeah, I think it is hard for Caitlyn. When Cait was Bruce he got so much attention after the Olympics. He was really a big deal.

That he was so handsome and reasonably well-spoken opened up a lot of opportunities for him. But then all the attention gradually disappeared and he just became a background figure on the Kardashian shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 10, 2018 2:49 AM

[quote]Cait's look lands somewhere between Janice Dickinson and Geico caveman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 10, 2018 3:17 AM

I'm so tired of the whole Kardashian-Jenner shit show.

Why don't they all just fade away.

by Anonymousreply 169December 10, 2018 3:35 AM

A pizza restaurant owner in Massachusetts made it simple.

A picture of Bruce Jenner on a door is the men's room.

A picture of Caitlyn Jenner on the other door is the women's room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 11, 2018 2:11 AM

R170

Trans people take offense to literally everything. Saying Caitlyn is a woman who belongs in the women’s restroom aligns a hundred percent with what trans people claim they want.

by Anonymousreply 171December 11, 2018 2:24 AM

R161

I’m guessing not. After Caitlyn got a head transplant he had a near breakdown when he realized what he had done to himself (he’s admitted this publicly, it’s not just rumor or speculation). It was *then* that his “care providers” sent a psychiatrist over to stop his freakout and presumably remove all the sharp objects from his home, not before.

Psychiatric care for transitioners is only required for those who can’t pay for transitioning out of pocket, and, even then, it takes one visit to get a referral. Shrinks no longer bother looking into any of the other factors that often come into play with severe body hatred, such as past sexual abuse. They also see transitioning as a cure for male transitioners being extremely mentally ill or violent. Thirty years ago, that was a reason to keep them from transitioning, now it’s seen as a symptom of “gender dysphoria” and evidence they need hormones immediately.

Any trans activist who tells you different is lying.

by Anonymousreply 172December 11, 2018 2:32 AM

That image of She-Bruce and fish lip Ivanka Trump is frightening! It's like a promo pic of the new season of American Horror Story.

by Anonymousreply 173December 11, 2018 2:53 AM

That fish lip look is popular.

by Anonymousreply 174December 11, 2018 7:39 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 11, 2018 10:45 PM

Sex fetish

by Anonymousreply 176December 12, 2018 2:01 AM

[quote]He just wants the paps to keep paying attention to him. That is why he does all those store runs and coffee runs. Rich people don't need to do boring chores like grocery shopping.

Bingo R165. In a convertible, no less. Max visibility.

by Anonymousreply 177December 12, 2018 2:20 AM

[quote]Two gay men WHO enjoy pink nail polish.

by Anonymousreply 178December 13, 2018 8:05 AM

[quote]Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia want to have a baby after marrying in the spring.

Brody Jenner is planning on having a thruple with Rose and Blanche

by Anonymousreply 179December 13, 2018 8:11 AM

I guess he kept it.

by Anonymousreply 180December 13, 2018 8:15 AM

Please no. Don't do this to a kid. Plenty of kids in the USA in dire need of financial and moral support. Sponsor a load of them with your wealth. Vile creatures.

by Anonymousreply 181December 13, 2018 8:29 AM

Why the fuck do we need to have any more of them. They're like cockroaches.

by Anonymousreply 182December 13, 2018 9:51 AM

Caitlyn and Sophia at a recent premier.

Don't see a baby bump on either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 14, 2018 11:33 PM

They act as if there is an emotional bond between them. As much as the two are together, they have to be more than generally comfortable with each other.

by Anonymousreply 184December 15, 2018 12:51 AM

If the child is a boy, I wonder how soon Caitlyn will start the child's transition to a beautiful little girl.

by Anonymousreply 185December 15, 2018 6:17 AM

I think I can see some of that janky ole sperm in the corner of Sophia’s mouth ...

by Anonymousreply 186December 15, 2018 6:19 AM

And kudos to R181 - hear, hear!

by Anonymousreply 187December 15, 2018 6:19 AM

R81 - perform oral sex on each other’s surgery wounds? There’s no pleasure there. Scissoring, whilst amusing as it would be (& somewhat sickening) to watch would not allow either party to derive pleasure. I’m guessing they’re limiting to nipple tweaking, anal tongue baths, anal fisting, and back door strap in action *vomit*

by Anonymousreply 188December 15, 2018 6:25 AM

Strap ON

by Anonymousreply 189December 15, 2018 6:25 AM

R132 - Mama K did it!

by Anonymousreply 190December 15, 2018 6:30 AM

R136 ’s post is really insightful. Thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 191December 15, 2018 7:18 AM

Since Caitlyn enjoys fake titties soooo much, it must have been really awkward for him around certain of his daughters who have loads of fake tits and also fake ass and fake hair and pounds of makeup and dress just like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 192December 15, 2018 7:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 15, 2018 3:52 PM

Caitlyn expresses she is a proud parent. Maybe she wants to raise another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194December 16, 2018 11:50 AM

Yes, another source says Caitlyn and Sophia are ready to be moms.

No dad, but two mom's.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 17, 2018 11:03 PM

Is it in yet?

by Anonymousreply 196December 17, 2018 11:46 PM

These two are going to care for an infant and raise the child for 18 years or so? Sophia is going to have her hands full managing child(ren) and waiting on an aging Caitlyn. But Caitlyn can afford nannies and other caregivers as needed. Still......

by Anonymousreply 197December 18, 2018 12:15 AM

Lovely couple.

by Anonymousreply 198December 18, 2018 10:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199December 18, 2018 10:30 PM

Their first Christmas together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200December 19, 2018 10:50 PM

That pic is a scream! What the fuck is on Brucelyn's shoulders, it looks like one those pistol holsters that police wore in 70s movies.

by Anonymousreply 201December 19, 2018 10:56 PM

Sophia looks a mixture of Ivanka and the Virst Leddy when she was younger.

So is it safe to say babies with old man sperm will be spectrum like Barron?

by Anonymousreply 202December 19, 2018 11:10 PM

Sophia says the pic is from their pre-Christmas party. They look festive and lovingly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203December 20, 2018 7:52 PM

[quote] That pic is a scream! What the fuck is on Brucelyn's shoulders, it looks like one those pistol holsters that police wore in 70s movies.

Strange, pistol holsters was my impression at first glance. Broad shoulders accents the thought. Maybe there is some intent there.

by Anonymousreply 204December 20, 2018 11:40 PM

The hose must have some special meaning. Nice touch, gurls.

by Anonymousreply 205December 20, 2018 11:55 PM

I’ve always thought Bruce was just a transvestite. He was too unsure about cutting off his dick when he first came out as transitioning. Real transsexuals will do anything to get rid of their born private parts. He was a straight man who liked to wear heels and makeup.

I actually had no idea Sophia was trans until today. I just thought she was an over plastic surgeried LA famewhore. Like Bruce’s last family.

These two are going to spend their days put plastic surgeoning each other.

by Anonymousreply 206December 21, 2018 12:18 AM

For them, an intimate evening is a session of mutual dilation. Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 207December 21, 2018 12:57 AM

How tedious for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 208December 21, 2018 1:17 AM

They sure enjoy photos of them together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 21, 2018 4:50 PM

[quote]Scott/Sophia Hutchins, an ultra-conservative male student at California Christian school Pepperdine University

If those lips are getting to the explosive phase.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 21, 2018 4:57 PM

When will we see Caityln's baby bump?

by Anonymousreply 211December 21, 2018 5:57 PM

Confused, which one gets pregnant? Uterus transplant? That can't work, can it?

by Anonymousreply 212December 21, 2018 6:44 PM

Gotta get that bio kid if you want those post breakup $$$.

by Anonymousreply 213December 21, 2018 6:47 PM

I can't see Cait giving Sophia a meal ticket kid. It's just for attention.

by Anonymousreply 214December 21, 2018 6:48 PM

Whoa. They are BOTH transgender??? Okay well I retract what I said above. Using Jenner’s sperm is savvy move by Jenner. It means the partner will have no bio relationship to the kid.

by Anonymousreply 215December 21, 2018 6:50 PM

Who is going to take care of a baby while they attend premiers, award ceremonies, fashion shows, and parties galore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 22, 2018 12:16 AM

Bruce’s sperm must be so old.

by Anonymousreply 217December 22, 2018 12:51 AM

The lips are so terrible

by Anonymousreply 218December 22, 2018 12:56 AM

Mrs. Caitlyn looks like Ivanka in r216's link.

by Anonymousreply 219December 22, 2018 12:57 AM

So he stored his spern? Doubt Sophia did. Perhaps they are using Kanye's sperm? Make it closer with the Kardashian clan.

by Anonymousreply 220December 22, 2018 1:30 AM

sperm^

by Anonymousreply 221December 22, 2018 1:31 AM

So let me get this straight. He became a she so he could fuck a he who became a she? Isn't that the long way around to get to the same place?

by Anonymousreply 222December 22, 2018 1:45 AM

Do they both still have the peen or fake gashes?

by Anonymousreply 223December 22, 2018 8:29 AM

R222 interesting.

If it is two "hes" fucking, that would be gay. Caitlyn rejected such.

Caitlyn as a "she", apparently rejects fucking a "he".

So, it is a trans "she" fucking a trans "she", is what gets embraced. Very doubtful they would see it as lesbian either. Their style of femininity is not basically reflective of lesbian interests and behavior. Neither one fiercely would not want to be seen as "Butch".

It's MtF to MtF that is the attraction, particularly with Caitlyn.

Sophia, without being trans, strikes me as a twinkish, effeminate, gay male. Caitlyn has more complex interpretations. She denies any aspect of being gay and won't date gay or straight men who identify as men.

The above is my interpretation. What inner, suppressed feelings they may have, is speculation; but may not be so identical. Other motives are at work.

by Anonymousreply 224December 22, 2018 5:46 PM

Don't let them...don't let them. There has to be some kind of law to keep these two psycho-biddies from reproducing or adopting children. NO. NO.

by Anonymousreply 225December 22, 2018 5:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 22, 2018 11:50 PM

MAN HANDS

by Anonymousreply 227December 23, 2018 11:24 PM

Caitlyn shows her philanthropic generosity as the crowd stands and claps.

by Anonymousreply 228December 23, 2018 11:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229December 23, 2018 11:48 PM

They are apparently enjoying themselves.

by Anonymousreply 230December 24, 2018 3:59 PM

These freaks should not be allowed to have a pet hamster, let alone a baby. The gender issues are a problem, but are secondary to the duo’s thirstiness.

by Anonymousreply 231December 24, 2018 4:09 PM

Kris apparently did not invite Caitlyn and Sophia to her Christmas Eve party. So, Caitlyn and Sophia may go out to dinner or have a nice romantic evening at home waiting for Santa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232December 24, 2018 7:41 PM

Sophia is an opportunist? Nawh....

by Anonymousreply 233December 24, 2018 7:45 PM

Caitlyn was with Linda Thompson and David Foster.

by Anonymousreply 234December 24, 2018 11:21 PM

Shoot them both. In the face. Please

by Anonymousreply 235December 24, 2018 11:24 PM

Caitlyn & Sophia did attend the Kardashian-West-Jenner Christmas Eve party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 25, 2018 11:24 PM

Does anyone have an idea what these 2 freaks do in bed? Lick each other's shrunken dicks and pretend they are clits, strap-ons up the pooper, titty fucking. They must be inventive.

by Anonymousreply 237December 26, 2018 7:03 AM

They lick and touch each others surgery wounds.

by Anonymousreply 238December 26, 2018 7:59 AM

MtF to become trans lesbians is quite odd.

by Anonymousreply 239December 26, 2018 10:22 PM

Online tabloids take jabs at each other over whose right about the Kardashians reconciling with Caitlyn who attended, with Sophia, the Kardashian Christmas Eve party.

All that snow bunny attire........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 30, 2018 3:11 PM

Wouldn't it be ironic if Caitlyn died of prostate cancer?

by Anonymousreply 241December 30, 2018 3:13 PM

The Kardashian women and Caitlyn & Sophia are all in virgin white?

Well, at least it is not a wedding.

by Anonymousreply 242December 30, 2018 5:06 PM

Moms' commentaries on Caitlyn as a parent.

25 Things to Know:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243January 1, 2019 2:44 AM

R240 They all look plastic.

by Anonymousreply 244January 1, 2019 5:03 AM

The Olsen Twins are looking rough these days.

by Anonymousreply 245January 1, 2019 5:14 AM

Sophia's Choice

by Anonymousreply 246January 1, 2019 1:57 PM

Breaking News!

Caitlyn is getting surgery to enhance her behind, according to Gossip Cop.

Will she look even more amazing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247January 5, 2019 9:03 AM

Caitlyn has family roots in Newfoundland. Perhaps that's a source of her strength, stamina, and distinctive features.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248January 6, 2019 2:36 PM

Caitlyn is to be on Celebrity Big Brother with Sean Spicer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Will Bruce take it up the ass from Sean?

by Anonymousreply 250January 7, 2019 11:58 PM

Maybe Caitlyn has decided not to do Celebrity Big Brother due to unequal pay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 9, 2019 11:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252January 9, 2019 11:19 PM

Caitlyn should patent her imagine and sell dolls of herself for children.

by Anonymousreply 253January 10, 2019 12:02 PM

Caitlyn dolls would help diminish confusion while providing eloquence, charm, and cuteness

by Anonymousreply 254January 10, 2019 12:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255January 12, 2019 2:56 PM

Caitlyn wins the 10-year challenge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256January 15, 2019 10:01 PM

R237 they don’t do anything in bed, hun. This is strictly a business, publicity relationship, not a romance or sex relationship.

by Anonymousreply 257January 16, 2019 11:44 PM

The news they make is an interesting diversion. It is the curiosity they generate.

by Anonymousreply 258January 17, 2019 1:49 AM

Oh my!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 19, 2019 10:43 PM

Caitlyn & Sophia are back in Malibu after an Indonesian holiday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 29, 2019 10:19 PM

They are too busy traveling and modeling to be parenting.

by Anonymousreply 261January 30, 2019 11:34 AM

Why doesn’t Jenner try to change his voice to sound female?

by Anonymousreply 262February 1, 2019 6:40 PM

Jenner looks like a mean old ugly frau from swamp country who put on a pair of Mary Janes.

by Anonymousreply 263February 1, 2019 6:42 PM

Artist's rendition of their future offspring:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264February 1, 2019 6:46 PM

R264. my goodness. lol & unsettling.

by Anonymousreply 265February 2, 2019 8:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266February 2, 2019 8:51 AM

Good question R262 , Does he still do those dopey "motivational" speaking gigs for business people? Maybe he sells the audio and needs to stay recognisable. Has Brucezilla always sounded like he does now- one of the Anthill Mob, from Wacky Races?

by Anonymousreply 267February 2, 2019 2:14 PM

Caitlyn makes surprise appearance with Through the Keyhole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268February 6, 2019 12:06 AM

This is for business.. not any love.

While the duo do live together, Sophia insists that they don't need a label.

'I don’t think we need to talk about, "Is it romantic or not?"' she said. 'We’re partners in everything we do, we’re inseparable, we’re business partners, we live together, we share a dog, we share family, we share a life together.'

by Anonymousreply 269February 6, 2019 12:13 AM

Bruce lied throughout his life about being happy as a conventional male so of course he is lying about having had that traumatic bottom surgery which leads to all kinds of pain and accidents. He will still have his dick.

by Anonymousreply 270February 11, 2019 1:09 AM

That poor, poor dog.

I hope they straight up name the baby ATTENTION because that's all they care about in life.

by Anonymousreply 271February 11, 2019 2:49 AM

Caitlyn at a pre-Grammy party showing the cleavage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272February 14, 2019 2:31 AM

Those gals party often. Jet-set galore.

by Anonymousreply 273February 14, 2019 10:35 AM

Caitlyn is on the A-list when comes to invitations to Hollywood and related parties.

by Anonymousreply 274February 14, 2019 10:35 PM

Caitlyn and Sophia need to give those pups more attention. Walk them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 21, 2019 1:19 AM

Fashion icons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276March 2, 2019 5:42 PM

Bruce is looking more and more like an old transvestite.

by Anonymousreply 277March 2, 2019 6:21 PM

Need a revised old show to return. Instead of "I am Cait", offer "We are Caitlyn and Sophia".

Would be interesting to see the trans bus travel all over the USA, with a few new trans participants, visiting classy sites, fine restaurants, and fashion events.

by Anonymousreply 278March 5, 2019 10:27 AM

No. That wouldn't be at all interesting. Send these attention whores back to Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 279March 5, 2019 8:33 PM

Those hands - gnarled and claw-like....always the hands give it away

by Anonymousreply 280March 6, 2019 12:46 AM

They push this "maybe we are more than simple partners, maybe we aren't". However deep it is, it is done in part to generate publicity. And it works!

by Anonymousreply 281March 10, 2019 5:39 PM

The trans bus was great for taking the piss out of let's face it.

by Anonymousreply 282March 11, 2019 1:37 AM

looking and walking dainty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283March 12, 2019 10:07 PM

Life is sweet with Sophia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284March 13, 2019 2:53 PM

Spring fashion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285March 13, 2019 2:58 PM

Caitlyn and Sophia's Greece trip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286March 20, 2019 2:13 AM

Sorry Brucelyn, nobody's chasing you for a reality series, no matter how many click-bait stunts or photogenic locations you post.

by Anonymousreply 287March 20, 2019 7:04 AM

Did Caitlyn make inroads with the Greeks? She was interviewed for a TV show. She separated from Sophia for her independent, Olympic reflection moments.

by Anonymousreply 288March 21, 2019 1:56 PM

Interesting article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 19, 2019 7:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!