Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna's Letter Trashing Whitney Houston and Sharon Stone - 'I'm The Better Actress!'

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2018 1:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2018 5:52 PM

I'm glad Sharon took the high road. Madonna was no doubt PISSED at being usurped as the blonde of the times. Plus, The Bodyguard was a Warner Bros film, so it stands to reason Madonna was thinking, what, I couldn't get something so good as that?

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2018 5:56 PM

Stumpy legs can't stand seeing the long legged succeed.

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2018 6:01 PM

Madonna sounds like Trump in that letter.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2018 6:01 PM

Honestly, this letter has been blown out of proportion. Madonna and Whitney actually were cool with each other EXCEPT for the early 90s. During the sex book era, it was Whitney who actually insulted Madonna publicly, saying in an interview that if her children ever ended up like Madonna, she would drown them (but apparently crack is fine). And regarding talent, Madonna is definitely NOT a better singer than Whitney but she is a occasionally a great writer of pop songs (Into the Groove, Live To Tell, La Isla Bonita, Like a Prayer, Express Yourself, Vogue, etc.) and she was (emphasis on was) a far more intelligent entertainer and a better dancer. Both are great performers in completely different ways. In 1995 or so, Whitney actually supported Madonna when Madonna went to court since some guy was trying to stalk her and Whitney actually wrote a letter saying "keep your chin up" or something along those lines and since then they were cool with each other. There is even footage of Whitney being entertained while watching Madonna's superbowl performance.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2018 6:31 PM

Madonna has been fairly horrible (or at the best, bland) in every acting job she's undertaken...the exception being SNAKE EYES, which few saw.

She seems deluded about her acting potential.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2018 7:10 PM

R5 writes wonderful fanfic. The only part that’s true is the final sentence. Hagdonna said that she would kill herself if she was Mariah, too. Hagdonna is one of the most disturbed individuals on the planet. Using her dead mother for entertainment was just one of her many issues.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2018 7:21 PM

R7, no. Everything I said is true. And you are taking that Mariah quote out of context. She didn't say she would rather die than be Mariah. She was asked if she wanted to write silly pop songs like the kind Mariah was releasing at the time. She said she would rather die. The media blew it out of proportion as if she directly said she would rather be dead than be Mariah.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2018 7:24 PM

Pay no attention to R7, it's just Jabba jabbering on.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2018 7:27 PM

[quote]'Everything I do is so original and unique

I wouldn't mind having an ego that would let me think these types of thoughts about myself now and again. I'm not joking.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2018 7:29 PM

R8 and r9 are fat, old and sad. I’ll wait for links to back up the claims.

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2018 7:31 PM

“My nigger” Madonna can go away and die already. How much has she given to that anti-gay cult of hers that preys on cancer victims? Fucking brain dead cow.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2018 7:33 PM

Shocking!!! She was bad enough before, but now it's confirmed, she has OPINIONS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2018 7:40 PM

Well, Madonna was right. Sharon and Whitney were horribly mediocre. Neither one was a true artist by any stretch of the imagination.

Regardless of how you feel about Madonna, you can't deny that she was a true artist with a vision. She changed popular music and music videos. She was the female embodiment of the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2018 7:41 PM

As if Madonna's the only one on earth, who felt the same about Whitney Blandston, or thinks Sharon's career has been average at best.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2018 7:44 PM

[quote] [R8] and [R9] are fat, old and sad. I’ll wait for links to back up the claims.

You do that, Jabbs. Sitting on your fat ass is what you do best.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2018 7:58 PM

Poor ugly whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2018 1:27 AM

R17 That's the worst picture of Mickey Rourke I've seen in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2018 1:35 AM

R14 = Liz Rosenberg

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2018 1:52 AM

She shouldn't have had her private thoughts blasted to the world like that. Bobby Marsino should be ashamed of himself.

by Anonymousreply 20December 13, 2018 6:26 PM

She's a borderline, right?

by Anonymousreply 21December 13, 2018 6:29 PM

R20, I thought you said she shouldn't have her privates blasted to the world, and I was confused because Madge's privates have done very well for her. But then I re read it and you said private thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 22December 13, 2018 6:50 PM

"Mayby" "unequivocably."

Her 8th grade cursive writing is rigidly straight up.

by Anonymousreply 23December 13, 2018 6:58 PM

I like Madge - well, her work - but comparing herself to Whitney is just head-scratching. How can she not see, or hear rather, the difference them?

by Anonymousreply 24December 13, 2018 6:58 PM

R21 I think she's more likely Histrionic.

by Anonymousreply 25December 13, 2018 7:07 PM

She’s dumb as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 26December 13, 2018 8:08 PM

I don't have any desire to see those privates again.

by Anonymousreply 27December 13, 2018 10:05 PM

Omg the unbridled ego!

by Anonymousreply 28December 14, 2018 1:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!