Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tom Hiddleston is all smiles as he takes his dog for a stroll, after teasing Loki ‘mischief’

He took his dog for a walk on Tuesday in not-so-sunny North London, however that didn’t get him down as he was radiating all sorts of sunshine from the inside out. Too much? Look, we’re fans of the lad okay? The 37-year-old looked chipper as he swept his long Loki locks under a cap, popped his Apple ear buds in and set off.

He was sure dressed for the elements and the activities as he wore a pair of running tights, shorts over the top, and a zipped-up jacket, with a pair of black trainers to match. As his adorable dog strode in front of him, Tom flashed a grin – we’d do the same if we spent the morning out with a 10/10 good boy/girl.

Now, if only he’ll dish on this Avengers 4 palaver! While it seems Loki is pretty much a goner for good in the upcoming Avengers instalment, that doesn’t mean he’s done out of our lives full stop. It was announced earlier this month that Tom may be reprising his role as Thor’s bro in the series, which will air on Disney’s new streaming service. It was previously rumoured shows on Marvel’s Loki and Scarlet Witch were in the pipeline, with Disney Chairman Bob Iger officially announcing the former this month during an earnings call with investors. It’s unclear where exactly the Loki TV series will fit in Marvel’s timeline, though. Addressing the exciting news on Twitter, the British actor said: ‘Loki. More stories to tell. More mischief to make. More to come.’ Those stories just aren’t in Avengers, it seems…

Addressing the theories that Loki is still alive, Tom said at the ACE Comic-Con in October: ‘I’ve heard some amazing theories about this. I was in a park in London a couple of weeks ago, and some guys come and say “Hi”, and they asked me the same question.’ They said, “Hey, listen, we need an answer to this question. All the other times Loki’s died” – there have been a few – “he stabs with his right hand. And now he’s stabbing with his left hand”. I was like, “That’s incredible attention to detail!”’ But yet, no answer…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236August 16, 2019 5:09 AM

Someone just got laid.

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2018 11:13 PM

Underneath the warm coat, Tom completed his look with a white tank top that read "I ❤ Loki"

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2018 1:18 AM

still doing Comic Cons

by Anonymousreply 3December 15, 2018 12:35 AM

The muse of DL

by Anonymousreply 4January 29, 2019 12:07 AM

Any news?

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2019 4:32 AM

Rehearsals for Betrayal started. End of news.

by Anonymousreply 6February 6, 2019 10:11 AM

Jesus, this guy is ugly as fuck.

It just shows you the lengths to which movie studios will go to try and convince the public that someone is 'gorgeous' or 'sexy' or whatever other supposed height of attractiveness when they are anything but.

by Anonymousreply 7February 6, 2019 5:30 PM

Oh come on, she's so pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8February 6, 2019 7:46 PM

Someone somewhere is paying for these stories about this ugly as weirdo to be published. No one cares !

by Anonymousreply 9February 6, 2019 7:54 PM

His brilliant PR team. Chapeau bas!

by Anonymousreply 10February 6, 2019 8:23 PM

The dog is quite handsome.

by Anonymousreply 11February 6, 2019 8:24 PM

He went for a pre BAFTA dinner with Bond producers. He really is not letting it go. Looking like he was dressing up in a hurry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 8, 2019 3:39 PM

J'adore his ginger beard.

by Anonymousreply 13February 8, 2019 3:42 PM

When is he going to find the right woman who will make him settle down?

by Anonymousreply 14February 8, 2019 3:54 PM

Yep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 8, 2019 4:11 PM

[quote]Someone just got laid.

Probably the dog.

by Anonymousreply 16February 8, 2019 4:17 PM

R14 never

by Anonymousreply 17February 8, 2019 8:31 PM

He does R14 her name is Luke

by Anonymousreply 18February 8, 2019 9:29 PM

he tries real hard not to look gay

by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2019 12:33 AM

Hiddleston is so fuckable. His body just seems designed for riding a man's hard cock.

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2019 12:34 AM

I love Tom, can't wait to see him on a stage, and I forget... yesterday was Tom's birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2019 10:58 AM

Yes it was. Even Russo brothers wishes him happy birthday on instagram. Yep, that's what they posted. How nice of them that they remember. Tom must be thrilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2019 12:04 PM

I think Tom is very cute, but that hairstyle does nothing for him. Growing the hair long and combing it back from the forehead is never a hot look. And it adds many years onto a man's look.

by Anonymousreply 23February 10, 2019 1:12 PM

He is so hot

by Anonymousreply 24February 10, 2019 1:14 PM

I get early 1980s Stasi agent vibes from it, r23

by Anonymousreply 25February 10, 2019 1:21 PM

Not a big fan of beards but in this case, all for it!

by Anonymousreply 26February 10, 2019 1:45 PM

terrible and rude 22

by Anonymousreply 27February 10, 2019 1:59 PM

Extra trim men with nice haughty titties like Mr. Hiddleston's are a treat for the eyes.

by Anonymousreply 28February 10, 2019 2:45 PM

Yeah I think that it was really rude. I mean he looks like a totall closeted mess this days, but come one.

by Anonymousreply 29February 10, 2019 9:09 PM

R29 It's a bit rude. It's probably a joke among friends. If you go to a greeting card store, there's many funny birthday cards making fun of people's age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 17, 2019 7:32 PM

R29 Straight guys don't usually send sentimental birthday wishes to other guys unless they don't know them too well. It's just too gay.

Mark Ruffalo also sent out a funny birthday tweet, making fun of Hiddleston's age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 17, 2019 7:56 PM

Hiddleston...yum!

by Anonymousreply 32February 17, 2019 8:23 PM

he tries real hard not to look gay- and fails at it every time.

by Anonymousreply 33February 17, 2019 8:41 PM

R33 I know. He wears almost the same clothes everyday as if implying that he doesn't care about his appearance because he's straight. Even a straight guy doesn't wear the same clothes everyday.

by Anonymousreply 34February 17, 2019 8:57 PM

R20 I know especially in Wallander and Midnight in Paris. Wallander made me think that Branagh might have had a relationship with Tom because of the angle shots of Tom's body and Branagh's behaviour around Tom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 17, 2019 9:11 PM

At BAFTA Film Gala, Savoy Hotel in London February 8, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 17, 2019 10:25 PM

🍎 earbuds? Boring.

Loki should have been played by a more anarchic menacing duplicitous figure, like a John Lydon. What about this closet-case RADA dullard and his précieuse acting style says Vicious Cunty Trickster God?I do not understand the casting choice in this instance and probably never will.

by Anonymousreply 37February 17, 2019 10:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38February 17, 2019 11:17 PM

R37 Ken Branagh wanted Thor and Loki to be the ultimate odd couple because the audience loves a good odd couple story, hence, the success of "The Odd Couple" film and TV series in the 1960's and 1970's.

He wanted Thor to be very masculine and Loki to be more feminine.

'Loki and Thor are like yin and yang, the sun and the moon." - Tom Hiddleston

by Anonymousreply 39February 17, 2019 11:56 PM

Branagh wanted Thor to be "very masculine" yet auditioned Tom for that role?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 18, 2019 3:45 AM

R40 Ken Branagh said that initially he didn't really know what he wanted. Hemsworth was hired 3 months later after the audition to play Thor because by that time Branagh had realized that the character should be primitive and wild. After Hemsworth was hired, he had to beef up for the role.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 18, 2019 4:55 AM

BAFTA film gala I want all his fans look like her, her barbie face, her lips - everything for cumshot. I will happy if he will make Comic Cons with nice beautiful people, I tired to see ugly fat stans. Some tea about Tom's everyday life? Some information from a friend of your aunt who lives next door? Please...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 18, 2019 10:22 AM

BAFTA Film Gala Dinner - Departures - Savoy Hotel - 02/08/2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 19, 2019 1:53 AM

Did Babelfish go on a meth binge before posting r42?

by Anonymousreply 44February 19, 2019 2:01 AM

God he sucks. He is the undisputed worst.

by Anonymousreply 45February 19, 2019 2:15 AM

I think Wes Bentley's line is exactly what Id say to Hiddleston ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 19, 2019 3:43 AM

[R44] dear ugly fangurl, go back to tumblr

by Anonymousreply 47February 19, 2019 3:17 PM

I hardly think the person posting almost incomprehensible gushes begging and pleading for “tea” is in any position to call anyone else a Tumblr fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 48February 19, 2019 3:47 PM

[R48] the DataLounge - Gay celebrity gossip, politics and pointless bitchery - which of these words you don't understand? But also I don't like stupid haters who write batshit fantasies here from their fanfics. 'couse when someone post photos TH with some pretty woman this fangurls start to screem "he sucks, she's ugly whore". I like Tom, I think he is nice person and wish him good luck. So do you have reliable information? I mean tea from the real world, not from the head of cray cray fans.

by Anonymousreply 49February 19, 2019 5:40 PM

r49/Shaintaina: I’m a gay man and have been on DL since 2005. This is not a forum for Hiddleston obsessive who barely speak a word of English. Fuck off back to Tumblr with the other stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 50February 19, 2019 5:53 PM

Still so not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 51February 19, 2019 6:18 PM

R50 yeees of course, stalkers live only in your stupid head, idioto!

Tom and Sir Kenneth Branagh //2017 (look happy)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2019 12:08 PM

His hairline is damn near on the back of his head. Poor ugly old thing.

by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2019 2:35 PM

So Ken gave him an acting job again? R52

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2019 3:27 PM

Why are you talking to yourself, r52/r54?

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2019 4:01 PM

Can't people just lay off about Tom Hiddleston? He's cute (to me), he's talented; OK, he fucked up with Taylor Swift, can we ever let that GO? I don't understand what he brings out in my fellow DL queens.

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2019 5:00 PM

R55 I did't, my posts in this thread 21, 27, 42, 49, 52, and I have only best regards for Tom, but u write the same things in different topics about British actors that someone is stalker and barely speak a word of English, you are the true hater and stalker, not me. R56 Agree, and we need more good information like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 20, 2019 7:42 PM

Almost a month past last comment, Hiddleston has gotten a rave review as Robert in the Betrayal revival in the West End - The Guardian review called him "superb".

Anyone seen the production?

by Anonymousreply 58March 14, 2019 1:32 AM

58 Probably it`s the best interpretation of Pinter I`ve ever seen, really great work of director. About actors: Zawe is boring, Tom sad dramatical cuckold (best cast choice - everything for this role), Charlie Cox is my fav! very charismatic person, God bless his surname :-) very well play, I want more. But the review will be incomplete if I do not say that I love Tom Tom, you are the muse of Datalounge, love you

by Anonymousreply 59March 14, 2019 10:40 PM

R59 - Thanks for the report. I haven't seen any other reviews yet, so reserving judgement, but Billington seemed most enthusiastic about the set. I have often disagreed with Billington (ditto Bradshaw on film) but once in awhile we meet in agreement.

by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2019 10:48 PM

I'd take Charlie Cox over Tom any time.

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2019 11:18 PM

R61 - Having caught up on a few other reviews, Hiddleston is getting raves, Cox is barely mentioned. Independent, Telegraph, Variety, Guardian - the garlands are going to Hiddleton. Ashton is getting the real short end in the reviews - they're not dissing her, it's just as if she's was hardly there.

Er, unless you were talking dicks not acting.

by Anonymousreply 62March 15, 2019 2:16 AM

R59 was written in a Chinese comment factory

by Anonymousreply 63March 19, 2019 9:04 PM

Last month, rumors began circulating that Tom Hiddleston would only be appearing in the Loki show as a narrator, rather than playing the character himself. However, that has been confirmed to be false, with Walt Disney Studio Chairman Alan Horn making it clear that the show would star Hiddleston and not another actor donning that iconic helmet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 21, 2019 6:30 AM

R63 My comment was prophetic. Apparently he's filming a commercial for the Asian market. He plays a waiter.

Where are those who said he wasn't doing those conventions for the money?

by Anonymousreply 65March 21, 2019 6:53 PM

He was mobbed by Asian fans at the stage door, after performing in "Betrayal".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2019 2:05 AM

Looks like he is hard up for some money these days, this has to be a career low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 27, 2019 3:39 AM

The beard looks good on him, made him more butch

by Anonymousreply 68March 27, 2019 5:17 AM

R68 He is so lovely in apron

by Anonymousreply 69March 27, 2019 11:37 PM

Avengers Endgame poster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70March 28, 2019 12:28 AM

R68 is supposed to be a parody post, right?

by Anonymousreply 71March 28, 2019 12:54 AM

poor ho, his career in the shitter since he was taylor swifts dum ass beard.....how embarassing

by Anonymousreply 72March 28, 2019 1:01 AM

I thought they knocked Loki off in Infinity War?

by Anonymousreply 73March 28, 2019 1:38 AM

R72 guys, let's forget about this shit, please

by Anonymousreply 74March 28, 2019 2:00 AM

R73 Fan-theory that Thor will go to Valhalla to bring back Loki

by Anonymousreply 75March 28, 2019 2:11 AM

So where is the discussion of Hidlleston’s performance in Betrayal? Saw it today and came here to read the reviews, but found nothing.

by Anonymousreply 76March 28, 2019 10:14 PM

Who keeps bumping this ugly motherfucker ?!?

by Anonymousreply 77March 28, 2019 11:33 PM

taylor is calling for you honey, she has a tee shirt for u to wear.....she paid u to be her beard, fufill ur dutys man.

by Anonymousreply 78March 29, 2019 12:01 AM

R76 So, I am going to write a few words about this play. As you know, Betrayal is one of Pinter's best-known plays. The plot of the play is rather simple, but Pinter used reverse chronology and we can observe the characters relationship retrospective. We see this love triangle, and we can't forget about this, because all three actors are always on a stage. When stage-spotlights illuminate two lovers, third sits in the background shade. I think it is director's idea to show to us that lovers always think about each over. I couldn't help feeling sad while watching it. But there are funny moments and a black humor, in fact I was feeling a real tragedy in the scene where Emma's (Zawe) child was sitting on Robert's (Tom) lap, because it is often the way that adults get lost in their personal drama, they don't think about children's feelings.It was a focal point for understanding the essence of betrayal. Very interesting approach of Jamie Lloyd’s production. Totally another view. No scandal, no screaming, no hysterical emotion, just something like «I don't give a shit, let's go play squash». Tom is very talented. His voice, hands, facial expressions, gentleman's silent cry... everything is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 79March 29, 2019 4:57 AM

this moment <3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 29, 2019 5:07 AM

tom should do a nude gay opera so fans can see his main assets......

by Anonymousreply 81March 29, 2019 6:34 AM

Actually the suit he was wearing showcased his assets quite nicely.

by Anonymousreply 82March 29, 2019 10:05 AM

Thanks for sharing, R79. The production certainly felt unique in its minimalism and the constant silent presence of the third party. I was thinking, it must be challenging for the actors as well, to be in character throughout the performance. On a side not, physically, too - the scene at the restaurant where they have to drink two bottles of something (I know it’s not wine, but still) in under two minutes, and go one playing.

by Anonymousreply 83March 29, 2019 10:16 AM

he has had no job offers for a year. please help him if u can...

taylor u bitch

by Anonymousreply 84March 29, 2019 2:49 PM

From what I saw (Guardian, Independent, Variety, LSE) Hiddleston got excelllent reviews - the Guardian used the word "brilliant". The one really bad one I saw was The Spectator, which was brutal. Overall, the production itself seems most to divide reactions. It was a good move for Hiddleston - laying low after the Swift debacle, coming back via a high end production in the West End, and getting almost all good reviews.

What happens after this is anyone's guess.

by Anonymousreply 85March 29, 2019 2:58 PM

R77 Bitch, please, if he waggled that big sweet cock at you you'd be on your knees in seconds.

by Anonymousreply 86March 29, 2019 2:59 PM

Can we just stop for a moment and enjoy this beautiful ad that he done recently. Crème de la crème of acting. Chapeau bas!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87March 29, 2019 6:22 PM

R87 If you ask why the ad is so boring and unimaginative, because it's the ad for China, where the censorship strictly controls everything, they just can't shoot «aggressive», dynamic ads, I'm sure chinese fangirls (vitamins for women, right?) will happy to see him. Tom looks lovely, and I want to remind you «Pecunia non olet». His fans support him, everything will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 88March 30, 2019 12:33 AM

“It takes the vitamins or it gets the hose again.”

by Anonymousreply 89March 30, 2019 1:55 AM

R88 - I think Cumberbatch and several others have also done Chinese advertising and it is true they have the strangest rules - they don't seem at all "normal" ads by Western standards. Wasn't Cumberbatch expecting a third child from that brood mare he married a few years ago?

What's really sad about Hiddleston's career is the state of his hairline.

by Anonymousreply 90March 30, 2019 2:20 AM

R90 «brood mare» LOL :))) BC and his wife... they are like two peas in a pod, it's as if he married himself female version. Hiddleston's hairline is typical of an Englishman (Ralph Fiennes, Jude Law, Bill Nighy, Christopher Nolan, Ian McKellen, Stephen Dillane, Simon Pegg, Tom Hollander, Michael Sheen etc.), nothing strange and frightening, just all we are getting old.

by Anonymousreply 91March 31, 2019 12:45 AM

R88 I'm not sure how Centrum is marketed in China, but in the US they are just a standard multi-vitamin for anyone, with Centrum Silver being marketed to older people.

by Anonymousreply 92March 31, 2019 12:58 AM

R92 Of course you're right, but this ad of Centrum specifically targets women, well I think so, because a Chinawoman introduced this at the end of the video. Also they chose Tom, they focused on women obviously.

by Anonymousreply 93March 31, 2019 1:29 AM

I mean I get it he needs to pay child support and keep them hoes quiet. And he did ads before, like this Jaguar one. Ka-ching! I know that Asian market is very different than US but why do I feel like this is some sort of abuser and his victim, hostage, stockholm syndrome, she will wake up without a kidney scenario? But everybody are talking, articles are showing in news so I guess it served it purpose. PR is PR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94March 31, 2019 3:22 PM

R94 - Tom Hiddleston doesn't have any children.

by Anonymousreply 95March 31, 2019 4:40 PM

Will he ever date again?

by Anonymousreply 96March 31, 2019 6:49 PM

R96 - To be honest, he strikes me as one of those people who doesn't need or do well in relationships but is aware that he's supposed to need them and want them to seem "normal". Some people are unskilled at sharing themselves emotionally and are better off their own, especially if they don't have trouble getting laid when they feel like it. He strikes me that way. But I suppose he'll turn up with some woman someday because he wants kids, just the way Cumberbatch did. Cumberbatch strikes me as being more like Sherlock (i.e., with a touch of Asberger's) than people suppose. He and Hiddleston have that strange quality of being eternal singletons at heart.

by Anonymousreply 97March 31, 2019 8:46 PM

R97 He strikes me as an avid reader. People like that, who are usually British, don’t feel a need to have a relationship because they can get too engrossed in their reading.

by Anonymousreply 98March 31, 2019 9:01 PM

Why do you keep bringing up cumberbatch? No one cares about him

by Anonymousreply 99April 1, 2019 2:09 AM

SONNET 29

When, in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes, I all alone beweep my outcast state, And trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries, And look upon myself, and curse my fate, Wishing me like to one more rich in hope, Featur'd like him, like him with friends possess'd, Desiring this man's art and that man's scope, With what I most enjoy contented least; Yet in these thoughts myself almost despising, Haply I think on thee, and then my state, Like to the lark at break of day arising From sullen earth, sings hymns at heaven's gate; For thy sweet love remember'd such wealth brings That then I scorn to change my state with kings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 1, 2019 3:23 AM

R99 - What do you mean "nobody"? He's done quite well for someone nobody cares about.

I mentioned him because for some reason people tend to mention them together. Two posh Brits similar in age and training, quirky but not quite leading men who had a burst of fame and then sort of settled into a lower slot. No one buys BC as a leading man, either. And in both cases their sexuality has been a matter of debate here on other threads.

Relax, will you? We don't need hall monitors here.

by Anonymousreply 101April 1, 2019 1:14 PM

Benedict Cumberbatch's sexuality was never questioned on DL the way Tom's was. He is one of the few actors dataloungers pretty much agreed on being straight.

by Anonymousreply 102April 1, 2019 3:20 PM

Because he's ugly. We don't care if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 103April 1, 2019 4:30 PM

R103 - LOL. Well, I guess that settles it!

by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2019 12:30 AM

So is Hiddleston R103 ! Wich is why the threads about him befuddle me.

by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2019 12:49 AM

Nah, hiddleston isn't ugly. Maybe not as decent looking as he was five or so years ago, but he's not ugly.

by Anonymousreply 106April 2, 2019 12:59 AM

He’s funny looking, it’s worse.

by Anonymousreply 107April 2, 2019 1:02 AM

I'd rather look like Tom than Cumberbatch for sure

by Anonymousreply 108April 2, 2019 1:11 AM

Actually both of Cumberbatch’s parents were attractive in their youth especially his mother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 2, 2019 1:36 AM

Tom Hiddleston at the press night after party for Betrayal on March 13, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 2, 2019 2:58 AM

at the 'Character Breakdown' by Zawe Ashton book launch at Wild By Tart on April 03, 2019 in London

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 4, 2019 6:01 AM

So fucking ugly ! Yuck !

by Anonymousreply 112April 4, 2019 3:18 PM

R112 one boring hater, just shut up

by Anonymousreply 113April 4, 2019 4:33 PM

R109 - Wanda Ventham was stunning, and she appeared in one of the Sherlocks and even at 80 or so still looked beautiful. Cumberbatch got his father's long face and lips, but his mother's beautiful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 114April 4, 2019 10:07 PM

New gossip from London. Tom is a whore for rich men. What do you think of that?

by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2019 7:53 AM

He's boring. May as well give up on his hope of being 'sexy', and resign himself to being a B-grade Richard E Grant.

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2019 9:02 AM

Any details R115?

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2019 2:49 PM

Aint NOBODY but the most desperate of queens are going to pay that washed out mess for sex R115. Or are you Tom ?

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2019 2:51 PM

Tom comes from a super rich family. I doubt that he has to escort.

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2019 2:53 PM

R117 No details, just gossip about old sugar daddy and Tom's daddy issues

by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2019 7:33 PM

Can you elaborate R120?

by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2019 8:15 PM

He comes from a modestly rich family; super rich is Arab Sheikh or Jeff Bezos. Just the same, I doubt he has to sell sex for money. And his looks may not be everyone's cup of tea but he is somewhat notoriouslyh well endowed. There used to be a bloc devoted to the, er, humourously named "hiddlesconda" with a much sillier name with the word "loins" in with lots of photos of Tom's cock outlined by his trousers, but I can't remember the name of the blog.

It really depends whether you're looking north or south, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2019 11:18 PM

*notoriously, and blog, not bloc . . .

by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2019 11:19 PM

He looks best with blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2019 11:21 PM

All right I looked it up it was called lokimonstercrotch - Ruler of all Loins. For whoever thinks it's worth looking . . .

R122

by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2019 11:23 PM

R120 There have been rumours about Tom and Ken dating back before his Loki days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 6, 2019 1:42 AM

Good Lord, where have those unruly curls gone?! Aging sucks.

by Anonymousreply 127April 6, 2019 1:52 AM

What about Charlie's cock-o-Cox? :-)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 6, 2019 7:47 AM

R121 Rumor has it, he is trying to find someone like Kenneth Branagh (sugar daddy with working relationships in film industry), this is the true reason why Jeff Goldblum called him "tender lover", it was advertising for all who are interested in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 6, 2019 8:25 AM

R129 Tom Hiddleston was found hobnobbing with Sir Elton John and Sir Kenneth Branagh at the 62nd London Evening Standard Theatre in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 6, 2019 9:44 AM

What happened to KB and TH relationship? Why did it end? If it ever were...

by Anonymousreply 131April 6, 2019 11:30 AM

No, there was never anything between TH and KB. The poster who keeps pushing that rumour (plus inventing weird rumours about Tom escorting and having fucked up issues from school) is the infamous Shaitana troll. She’s a complete and utter loon, fixated on Tom being gay, has been busted lying and massively sock puppeting, and she’s been banned from several other atom forums.

Just wait she’ll throw a massive tantrum at me now and rant at me in fake broken English.

by Anonymousreply 132April 6, 2019 11:47 AM

I think there are many who want Tom to be gay, not all trolls. I have some connection to him too R132. I haven't worked with him but know someone connected to his family. I have never heard confirmation of him being gay or bi. Girlfriends have been mentioned but nothing long term or serious and they have never been seen with him around his family. No one I know is sure what the Swift thing was about. The story from his family is that it was real and he was crushed when it ended.

by Anonymousreply 133April 6, 2019 12:50 PM

R131 Tom is too old for him, KB likes young fresh men

by Anonymousreply 134April 6, 2019 2:11 PM

R133 >>The story from his family is that it was real and he was crushed >> - I believe you, of course, but I mean... so what his mum should to say? My son is gay, and TS was his contract beard?? Oh, Jesus... of course she told official legend. She protects her son. It's not surprised. For me the main proof of Tom-gay is that Tom looks happy together with men, only with men, when we see photos "Tom with woman", he looks like sad wood log. I feel the same, I don't hate women, but I don't like physical contact with them.

by Anonymousreply 135April 6, 2019 2:16 PM

R216 - he wasn't "found hobnobbing" he presented the Best Actor Award to Ralph Fiennes that night as Hiddleston had won the year before for Coriolanus. I think Branagh won something that night, too. That was likely the after party.

by Anonymousreply 136April 6, 2019 2:37 PM

R132 I'm sure you have never worked with Tom, you're one of cray cray stans, who believe that Tom is straight saint virgin.

by Anonymousreply 137April 6, 2019 3:20 PM

Love is in the air

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 6, 2019 3:21 PM

If his hairline recedes any further its going to be on the back of his neck.

by Anonymousreply 139April 6, 2019 3:28 PM

R139 Are you hair fetishist? What's your problem? It's just his hairline, not your meaning of life.

by Anonymousreply 140April 6, 2019 3:33 PM

R140 Calm down Blanche ! Somebody has a real hard on for TH I see ! I am allowed my own opinion,thank you. To me he's an ugly ,sexually unappealing poor actor .He could be hung like Wilbur,and he would still have the sexual appeal of an artichoke .

by Anonymousreply 141April 6, 2019 3:37 PM

Why does Hiddleston inspire such fervid extremes? He's the Meghan Markle of the acting world. He's a decent and occasionally good actor, he's not Ben Wishaw by a long shot, he was quite attractive enough at one point but it's true as his hairline recedes and he insists on keeping himself too thin he is looking odd, he's from a very well-heeled familybut the legends of super rich are silly, and all in all, there's far worse on the planet. He did a fine and rather risky job with the Hank Williams roles, that took guts, and who the fuck knows what went on with him and Swift, who, regardless of whether she's a grass muncher or a cock gobbler or both, has all the earmarks of a narcissistic sociopath who fits a line from Sylvia Plath's "Lady Lazarus: 'Out of the ash I rise with my red hair/I eat men like air." He looks uncomfortable with women to me, I'd guess he's bi at a minimum, but there are also het guys in the world who are uncomfortable with women . . . so who knows? If anyone does, do step forward and enlighten us. As i think cartoonist Jules Pfeiffer once said, "Liking pussy doesn't equate with liking women."

Beyond that, I don't get the hysteria Hiddleston causes in both directions.

by Anonymousreply 142April 6, 2019 3:46 PM

R142 Why does Hiddleston inspire such fervid extremes? >> Because he is glorious, handsome, little strange, mysterious British. And no one knows why his career has stalled. We just gossip, if you have some tea, please tell us.

by Anonymousreply 143April 6, 2019 4:06 PM

R143 - I haven't any tea, I'm asking for tea as well. Happy to gossip, but everything I know can be found anywhere, including his family origins. Sexually - how would I know? In some films he's quite unappealing, but on the other hand, in his opening scenes in Only Lovers Left Alive (not everyone likes Jarmusch all the time, but I loved OLLA - I have friends who thought Jarmusch should sent to prison for it) I do remember finding him extremely appetising as he slept half upright and half-naked on the sofa, a vampire waiting for nightfall to wake up, with his guitar across his chest and those loonnngggg legs stretched out in front of him. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 144April 6, 2019 6:16 PM

I saw him in the play @ the Pinter Theatre. I was in the 4th row, so quite close. We made eye-contact a few times - he looked deep into my eyes, which caught me off-guard each time. Nice experience.

by Anonymousreply 145April 6, 2019 6:29 PM

Wishaw is too hysterical. Hiddleston is more nuanced. However, Wishaw is better looking by far and his looks afford him a more versatile character choice (plus, he’s very low key and unpretentious irl). Hiddleston has a rather unfortunate face which is only exacerbated by styling, and he’s way too thirsty and looking for validation all the damn time.

by Anonymousreply 146April 6, 2019 7:17 PM

Ken managed to give Tom an acting job as recently as 2018 so are we really sure their "mentoring" relationship or whatever it was/is, is over? R129 Also no way his family thought that him and Taylor Swift were real.

by Anonymousreply 147April 6, 2019 10:39 PM

R146 - Well, each to his own, but I think Whishaw is probably one or two of the best of his generation. I saw his Richard II (which I think Hiddleston is scheduled to attempt next on film) and was absolutely blown away - and it was anything but hysterical. It was one of the finest filmed Shakespeare performance I have ever seen, and he outshone Jeremy Irons'older Henry IV, Rory Kinnear's Bolingbroke and later younger Henry IV, and Hiddleston's excellent Prince Hal and then respectable,if not quite as good as, Henry V. I don't think Hiddleston is on his level in sheer talent, although I'll agree they are very different types, and I'll say for both that they don't phone it in, ever, whether it's Shakespeare or Loki or M in the Bond series. But I do think Whishaw is exceptional.

by Anonymousreply 148April 6, 2019 10:49 PM

R147 - Well, let's face it, Taylor Swift is a completely manufactured persona, so even when it's real with her, it's really not - I wonder the onlookers can ever tell the difference.

by Anonymousreply 149April 6, 2019 10:50 PM

Tom should have married to Me-gain, both are extraordinsrily fake, phony and insincere.

by Anonymousreply 150April 6, 2019 11:03 PM

R150 - Credit where due: Tom didn't marry Swift, but Harry was stupid enough to marry Meghan.

Meghan needed a husband who could give her A-list status. I doubt Tom was high enough up the food chain for her.

by Anonymousreply 151April 6, 2019 11:11 PM

Taylor Swift would have made a lovely bride. She's rich as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 6, 2019 11:25 PM

R152 - Marie Antoinette probably made a lovely bride, too.

by Anonymousreply 153April 6, 2019 11:41 PM

R152 Taylor looks like a mtf trani in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 154April 6, 2019 11:43 PM

R154 No, she doesn't have the shoulders of a football player.

by Anonymousreply 155April 6, 2019 11:47 PM

R155 Yeah, I'm afraid that isn't necessary with that jawline...and adams apple...and face....and body...looking very two wong foo.

If ever there is a remake she can play vida.

by Anonymousreply 156April 6, 2019 11:56 PM

He did seem interested in Brie Larson at the European premiere Of Kong: Skull Island at Cineworld Leicester Sqaure on February 28, 2017 in London, United Kingdom but she had a boyfriend at the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 7, 2019 2:04 AM

R157 - Given her decolletage there even if you're not interested you can't help looking. He'd have had to have exceptional mind control powers. I thought Larson was one of DL's favourite closet lesbians?

Well, they looked nice together in KONG.

And now they're both part of the Marvel Universe. Perhaps we could do som fanfiction around Captain Marvel reforming Loki of Asgard.

by Anonymousreply 158April 7, 2019 2:16 AM

Brie Larson reportedly ended her engagement to her long-time musician boyfriend earlier this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 7, 2019 2:40 AM

It’s hardly unusual for directors to hire actors they’ve worked with before. Most of my acting jobs come via directors who have mentored me in the past and I certainly don’t have any form of relationship with them nor have I ever slept with any of them.

by Anonymousreply 160April 7, 2019 3:30 AM

I can't believe that Brie Larson's ex-fiance is older than Tom Hiddleston. He looks like as if he was in his twenties but then I suppose that he is a vegan and not British.

He sang the theme song for the TV series, "The O.C."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 7, 2019 4:08 AM

Brie Larson is one of DL's fav closet lesbians. I'm not convinced even though she seems to have been engaged to a gay man for over a year. I think she might be one of those people who is so insufferable and awoked that no one can stand to be around her.

by Anonymousreply 162April 7, 2019 11:31 AM

Larson's "ex" looks gayer than a goose. And if those girls are real she's sporting next to Hiddleson at the KONG premiere, I'll eat the film's script. Hiddleston was probably thinking, "I wonder how much those set her back?"

by Anonymousreply 163April 7, 2019 3:51 PM

^^^ No chance you'll eat that script. They're not real.

by Anonymousreply 164April 7, 2019 5:29 PM

R154 - LOL - relieved to hear it.

Even I wonder how much they set her back.

by Anonymousreply 165April 7, 2019 11:56 PM

Charlie Cox, Zawe Ashton and Tom Hiddleston present the Best Actress award on stage during The Olivier Awards 2019 at the Royal Albert Hall on April 07, 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 8, 2019 12:18 AM

This thread is dying... what do u think about my new fav Michael Vegas pornstar?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2019 12:22 AM

This thread is as dead as Tom's career.

by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2019 9:44 PM

R168 But we still don't know why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169April 23, 2019 6:00 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 23, 2019 7:30 PM

R170 I don't think that's the real reason. I mean, more crazier things have happened in Hollywood. What about Tom Cruise? He is a fanatic of scientology, total crazy, but still A-list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 23, 2019 10:12 PM

The three new Marvel series coming to Disney Plus have received official titles:

Loki

The Falcon and The Winter Solider

WandaVision

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172May 6, 2019 4:02 AM

Does Tom come out? Maybe Richard Madden's way is the best way to do it. Don't say, just show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 30, 2019 5:09 AM

To answer your question 173. He's showing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174June 5, 2019 11:27 PM

Like anybody cares if that Uggo is gay R174.

by Anonymousreply 175June 6, 2019 2:21 AM

R174 The link doesn't work!!! "URL signature mismatch" post again please!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 176June 6, 2019 9:01 AM

R176 Try this way without space https:// www.instagram.com/ p/ ByL4ZpdoJe3/

by Anonymousreply 177June 6, 2019 9:07 AM

R177 yeah, thanks. R174 Good for him, looks sweet happy, great, thank you for data

by Anonymousreply 178June 6, 2019 11:18 AM

R175 tumblr care

by Anonymousreply 179June 10, 2019 10:37 AM

179 a few years later

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 10, 2019 1:48 PM

It's not a mystery why his career is dead. He took a big risk being in everything for a year or so there, along with the Hiddleswift debacle. The thing is, if you're a middling average looking actor whose best work is always that of a spicy side character, that will never be more obvious than when you're suddenly center stage, and in things (like "The Night Manager") that require you to have a much broader range than you're capable of having. He took a gamble and it didn't pay off. In retrospect, TNM, his prolonged James Bond audition, only served to prove that Hugh Laurie would be a fun Bond villain.

Loki the series will be fine and do well, but the character is a shape shifter, so I expect that Hiddles himself will have minimal screentime.

by Anonymousreply 181June 10, 2019 2:47 PM

Tom and coming out? 😂 He's so deep in the closet he can see Narnia.

by Anonymousreply 182June 10, 2019 2:58 PM

R182 I think he is closer to coming out than you think. Tom and Mark Gatiss (open gay)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 10, 2019 5:38 PM

He is good on the stage.

by Anonymousreply 184June 10, 2019 6:14 PM

Richard Madden is aging like shit too, he is only 32 and looks like a worn out shoe

by Anonymousreply 185June 10, 2019 6:41 PM

R184 Agree, it's true, he is. Actually, I have a proof that Tom knows about this thread, 'cause they corrected Pinter's drama after comments in here, I've watched twice (March and May) and they made it (May version) more pacific, calm and soft, than before. I still feel Tom's talent and I still think he is a drama actor, not movie.

by Anonymousreply 186June 10, 2019 7:16 PM

Tom, Richard and Luke Evans (couple years ago)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187June 10, 2019 7:36 PM

R187 Jeez, Madden is tiny! Was he on stilts in The Bodyguard?

by Anonymousreply 188June 10, 2019 7:42 PM

Sure they "corrected" the play after reading what dataloungers ( who criticise and hate on everything) had to say R186 🙄

by Anonymousreply 189June 10, 2019 7:46 PM

Tom, talk to us, please

by Anonymousreply 190June 10, 2019 7:51 PM

R190 Is his career dead? Are we having a seance?

by Anonymousreply 191June 10, 2019 7:53 PM

R191 I don't think his career is dead, i think it's a time-out

by Anonymousreply 192June 10, 2019 7:58 PM

You forgot to mention the embarrassing Chinese vitamin commercial. Hilarious and very sad. He looked dead in the eyes, which really enhanced the whole thing for me.

Watch it on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 193June 10, 2019 8:01 PM

R193 Let's listen to good music Don't wait, I won't be lonely, Closer closer to my life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 10, 2019 8:06 PM

I blocked r186 months ago for being the deranged sock puppeting troll fixated on Tom being gay, who kept switching between lying about being Tom’s neighbour and pretending to speak in broken English.

by Anonymousreply 195June 10, 2019 8:18 PM

The commercial:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 10, 2019 8:30 PM

R195 If you blocked him, how you can see his posts? Boring troll again... I'm calling DL admin, delete his posts please, he ia a crazy liar and haiter, who writes a bullshit when someone praises Tom, I think he is one of tumbler fangirls. Guys, ignore him please. And also... English is not first language for some of us (I know guys from Spain, Mexico, Brasis, they are in here)

by Anonymousreply 197June 10, 2019 8:34 PM

R197 sorry *Brazil (and another countries of South America)

by Anonymousreply 198June 10, 2019 8:36 PM

I haven't been here in months and I'll be damned, the Tom Hiddleston troll is still here.

by Anonymousreply 199June 11, 2019 12:04 AM

FYI: It's been my experience that if you're straight, standing next to someone who is gay for a photo op does not, in fact, make someone gay. Similarly, being photographed with someone straight if you're gay also does not make you straight. Gay, straight, the universal opinion here is that he's just not attractive or famous for the rest of us to care one way or another. Pretty unanimous decision that he was quite good in the Pinter play. Good for him, maybe he'll one day become a respected stage actor. But he's never going to be more than a character actor and your odd obsession with him is quite tiresome and got old about 2 years ago. Please go collect your crazy check and fuck off so we can return DL to the bastion of bitchiness that it's always been without the heaping side order of psychotically obsessed fan of minor character actors.

by Anonymousreply 200June 11, 2019 12:12 AM

I think he just got a salad tossed

by Anonymousreply 201June 11, 2019 2:22 AM

There are two kinds of DLers: aggressive idiots (they see trolles and fans everywhere) and adequate DLers (they just talk and share their opinion).

by Anonymousreply 202June 11, 2019 2:18 PM

How much was Taylor Swift paid to be his beard for 3 months?

by Anonymousreply 203June 11, 2019 2:35 PM

He was probably paid to be her beard.

by Anonymousreply 204June 11, 2019 7:36 PM

Is he dating anyone now?

by Anonymousreply 205June 11, 2019 8:58 PM

R205 His dog apparently. No photos with women. Last news Marvel Studios Reveals First Look at Loki Disney+ Series

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 12, 2019 12:05 AM

I don‘t think that he has been seen dating a woman since 2016 and that glorious PR debacle. He‘s either perfectly hiding his private life all of a sudden or he has simply stopped pretending.

by Anonymousreply 207June 12, 2019 12:00 PM

I don't think he "dated" a woman in 2016 either.

by Anonymousreply 208June 12, 2019 3:26 PM

R203 - I don't think money was the issue for either of them in that farce. Rumours about both have circulated for years (Swift and her "girl squad" and she was papped at some concert snogging one of them a couple of years ago). Swift needed a new Classy British Boyfriend and Hiddleston needed . . . well, a High Visibility Girlfriend. She's obsessed with British show biz men (Joe Alwyn is her latest catch) and he's desperate for a higher profile. I think their respective agents/PR reps figured this could fill both participants' needs. Whatever agreement was reached, either the sudden crashout was part of the contract so neither was stuck for too long, or the contract was supposed to be for respectable year or so, and one of them went rogue, unable to stand the company of the other any longer. Or neither could stand each other's company for longer and both bawled, "Get me out of here!"

How many bi clinical narcissists does it take to change a light bulb?

by Anonymousreply 209June 12, 2019 4:08 PM

I think the PR-case "HiddleSwift fauxmance" could be the one of the most interesting, particularly instructive examples for all publicists - what NOT to do.

by Anonymousreply 210June 12, 2019 6:56 PM

To be honest, I have never really thought about his sexuality before. But the fauxmance was like a coming out, screaming „most obvious beard ever“ into people’s faces. That was indeed hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 211June 12, 2019 7:19 PM

Finn Wolfhard could play a young Loki.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 22, 2019 2:05 AM

I think Tom Hughes could have done well as Loki.

I just read that "Betrayal" was such a success that it is going to Broadway in New York. That's quite a coup for a man whose career was alleged to be dead.

by Anonymousreply 213June 29, 2019 1:56 PM

Why is the Tom Hiddleston and Laurence Spellman thread subscribers only? Is someone trying to stop the rumours?

by Anonymousreply 214July 29, 2019 11:34 PM

I bet they choose a young hottie to play the tv loki. . tom lost so much prestige with the t swift mess.

by Anonymousreply 215July 30, 2019 12:02 AM

R215 No, it's been confirmed a week ago at the Marvel Comic Con Panel 2019 that Hiddleston will be the star of the Loki TV series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216July 30, 2019 12:10 AM

ya never know.....lotta hot young'uns want that role bad, if they fuk the right producers, ya never know....

by Anonymousreply 217July 30, 2019 12:27 AM

ugh

finn so fugg

by Anonymousreply 218July 30, 2019 12:28 AM

R217 The Loki series is created to cater to Hiddleston's fans.

by Anonymousreply 219July 30, 2019 12:34 AM

who u reckon tom blows?

wanna see some big muscle queen plow him good.

by Anonymousreply 220July 30, 2019 2:27 PM

R149 I completely agree that's why I think a lot of people overestimate the amount of her "PR-relationships". I doubt that most of her relationships are the actual "contract" kind where it's all for the cameras. For her most of them are probably "real", she might even fancy herself in love, the issue is just her whole narcisstic personality the fact that she uses all of her relationships for PR. She's never just Taylor the girl, she's always Taylor the business woman.

by Anonymousreply 221July 30, 2019 6:12 PM

What happened to him? I remember thinking he was somewhat sharp, in a reserved, British kind of way, back in 2013/2014. He was never breathtakingly gorgeous, but the suits, the cheekbones, the blue eyes and the accent... Yes, there was a certain charm. But nowadays with the weird hair and grizzly beard, he lost his appeal, hasn't he? Is it just for that Pinter play or has he given up on shaving, having a proper hair cut and making an effort?

by Anonymousreply 222July 30, 2019 7:56 PM

There's a rumour about Tom Hiddleston and his old friend, Laurence Spellman in another thread, "Is there not a Tom Hiddleston & Laurence Spellman thread yet?" but that thread has recently been made "subscribers only" probably to stop the gossip from spreading. Hiddleston and Spellman have known each other since 2006 when they worked together in the theatre production of "The Changeling".

The rumours started when Hiddleston first brought Spellman to the Glamour Women of the Year Awards and a movie premiere in 2012 after he had broken up with Susannah Fielding in 2011.

In 2016, Tom Hiddleston was a guest on Nick Grimshaw’s BBC radio show . After a musical interlude of “Hold Up”, by Beyoncé, Grimshaw asked Tom if he wanted to dedicate this song to anyone. Tom dedicated it to his “friend” Larry from Ealing on his birthday. Spellman’s birthday is May sixth which is the same date of the interview. He also added, "I love you, man" in his birthday wish.

Last October, Larry was also his date during a theatre press night.

Recently, the two friends arrived at Wimbledon together with Spellman walking 5 steps behind him to avoid the photographers.

Since his break up with Susannah Fielding, Tom has not been linked to another women except for publicity. He was only seen with Kat Dennings during movie promotions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223July 30, 2019 9:11 PM

^^^The rumour was about Tom Hiddleston and Laurence Spellman being more than friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224July 30, 2019 9:17 PM

R220 Laurence Spellman

Here's a clip of Spellman walking 5 steps behind Hiddleston to avoid the paparazzi at Wimbledon on July 14, 2019.

So whenever you see a photo of Hiddleston arriving alone at a social event, he might not be alone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225July 31, 2019 10:46 PM

Tom Hiddleston in NYC on July 16, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 4, 2019 6:20 PM

Tom Hiddleston, Zawe Ashton and Charlie Cox attend 'Sea Wall / A Life' Opening Night on Broadway on August 8, 2019 in New York City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227August 10, 2019 7:46 PM

Does anyone know when Betrayal will end on Broadway? I'm really tired of seeing him with this hair and beard, I think the sleek elegant look was a much better style for him.

by Anonymousreply 228August 11, 2019 8:23 AM

R226 He walks really gay when he thinks no one is watching.

by Anonymousreply 229August 12, 2019 4:39 PM

Are those headphones in her ear safe or will they cancer-ize your brain?

by Anonymousreply 230August 12, 2019 4:58 PM

Hiddleston would make a good Bond villain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 14, 2019 12:37 AM

will his career ever recover from the taylor swift debaucle??

by Anonymousreply 232August 14, 2019 1:57 AM

Fan boy Josh Horowitz asked Hiddleston recently about Bond. Tom was uncharacteristically coy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233August 14, 2019 2:28 AM

At least a Bond role would take care of the unkempt hair and beard.

by Anonymousreply 234August 14, 2019 10:18 AM

Tom Hiddleston was mobbed at the Stage Door of the Jacobs Theatre at NYC after the first Broadway preview for Betrayal on August 14, 2019.

The American fans are worse than the British fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 16, 2019 4:02 AM

He wasn't mobbed? He and his co-stars just singed stuff and unfortunately some girls were screeching. But mobbed looks different.

by Anonymousreply 236August 16, 2019 5:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!