Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump's "base" continues to sink into poverty

Two years after voting to Make America Great Again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 25, 2018 10:50 PM

WOMP WOMP

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2018 2:40 PM

They had it coming! They had it coming! They only had themselves to blame!

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2018 3:49 PM

Who cares? I got my tax break that I didn’t ask for and didn’t need. They get what they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2018 6:23 PM

R3: THIN!?!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2018 6:26 PM

I can't believe how fat he looks in the picture at OP. He's yuuuge.

by Anonymousreply 5November 19, 2018 6:35 PM

Wha...?!? But the economy has never been better! He tell us all the time!

by Anonymousreply 6November 19, 2018 6:38 PM

They don't care, they OWN the libs. That's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 7November 19, 2018 6:48 PM

R7: I was at my friend's bar for election night, and an old fart who is a regular trolled both him and me by putting Fox Nazi News on the main TV (he had MSNBC on the main TV with Fox and CNN on the side ones). Before he did that, I overheard him telling another guy he was gonna do it cause R (my friend) gets so mad. He literally was laughing and thinks this is all a game. These people are sociopaths, truly. They think that if we get mad, they win, and isn't it funny. This is policy that affects people's lives, and they think it's just some joke.

This is who they are.

by Anonymousreply 8November 19, 2018 6:54 PM

Good

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2018 6:58 PM

As long as the darkies ain’t getting hand outs...

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2018 6:59 PM

[quote] He literally was laughing and thinks this is all a game.

This is how my husband's family sees it as well. They root for Trump no different than they root for the Yankees over the Mets or whatever. It's very disquieting.

by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2018 7:17 PM

As much as I hate poverty...good.

by Anonymousreply 12November 19, 2018 7:25 PM

It's OBAMA's FAULT!

by Anonymousreply 13November 19, 2018 7:26 PM

"As long as the darkies ain’t getting hand outs."

Yep. But It's okay for coal miners in Kentucky and West Virginia and soy bean farmers in Iowa and Kansas to sit on their fat rumps collecting welfare.

by Anonymousreply 14November 19, 2018 7:28 PM

As soon as we hit a recession (and the Repugs need to do this fast so they can still blame it on Obama) all those jobs Deplorables depend on (warehouse, call center, restaurant, retail...) will dry-up because no one will have disposable income on hand.

The women will be back online selling their hole for food.

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2018 1:41 PM

Paging Nelson Muntz!

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2018 2:33 PM

They sink, then the rest of us sink too. Trump doesn’t give a fuck about the american people, his base or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2018 2:36 PM

R8 & R11, when they pull this crap just whip out your phone and film them with a smile on your face.

Some will realize why, and stop laughing right quick.

For the idiots who say, “Whatdya filmin me for?” say, “to play back later when this all comes crashing down.”

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2018 2:43 PM

But now they can die broke for trump! He gave them a cause.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2018 2:53 PM

And the thing of it is, they will never hold Trump accountable for the lies that he told them. They'll find a way to blame Democrats for the fact that Trump's tax cut is going to make their taxes go up; that under Trump, they've lost their healthcare, food stamps, subsidized housing, and assorted other "free stuff"; and when the economy crashes and they lose what's left of their homes, cars and everything else that they've saved for years to buy, it will all be because Democrats won the House and focused on reining in Trump and the GOP's illegal and unconstitutional behaviour instead of the fact that Trump sold them snake oil instead of an actual plan to help them pull themselves out of poverty, like Hillary's well thought-out, tested and proven plans that were available on her website, because those are too hard to summarize with a two-syllable acronym.

And you know what... I don't care, do u?

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2018 3:32 PM

They are just fine with Trump's policies hurting them. It's never been about that for them. It's always been about Trump validating their racism and bigotry. As long as Trump continues to do that, and they know he will, they're good. They'd rather get off on one of his misspelled tweets than eat.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2018 3:39 PM

Womps and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2018 3:51 PM

They're getting poorer due to lack of jobs and it will only get worse with automation and the transition to renewable energy. Some people are not meant for high skilled work.

by Anonymousreply 23November 20, 2018 3:52 PM

As long as Fux tells them the economy is great, the deplorables will believe it. I know people who voted for Trump who are living paycheck to paycheck and still love him. They also believe Fux News and their rancid lies.

by Anonymousreply 24November 20, 2018 3:56 PM

But but but, we’re bringing coal back! Beautiful, special, clean (cough) coal!

by Anonymousreply 25November 20, 2018 3:56 PM

How frightfully unfortunate for them.

by Anonymousreply 26November 20, 2018 3:57 PM

Those calling them sociopaths need to look in the mirror. Many of those who are dying off are people who are getting up there in years, many have served in the military, many are raising families and are also living within their means. It's a tragedy that so many of them are dying off or succumbing to drug addiction.

by Anonymousreply 27November 20, 2018 3:57 PM

My partner works at a factory that requires skilled labor -- lots of training, at least 60 hours college for low-level supervisory positions and full degrees for higher positions -- and they can't keep employees despite the good pay. People are often unable to handle the work required, not just because it involves more than 40-hour weeks with hour-long lunches (which they expect), but because the job itself is detailed enough it can't be automated (yet) and requires a level of ability to use computers, write reports, etc. that many deplorables and rural red-state folks simply don't have.

The company has openly lamented that the "bring back factory jobs" people are simply not up to modern factory work. They think it's still 1956 assembly line work, not operating million-dollar, computerized machines.

by Anonymousreply 28November 20, 2018 4:01 PM

[quote] The company has openly lamented that the "bring back factory jobs" people are simply not up to modern factory work. They think it's still 1956 assembly line work, not operating million-dollar, computerized machines.

That's the unfortunate truth. That doesn't make them any less valuable as human beings.

by Anonymousreply 29November 20, 2018 4:03 PM

Their lack of humanity comes from their willingness to ruin the lives of others (and an entire Democracy) for the sake of racism and homophobia, R29, not because they're unable to keep up with the times. Stop your "but they're human and you're all sociopaths" nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 30November 20, 2018 4:06 PM

Which is why they became Trump supporters, [28]. They're losers and deep down they know it, so they put their faith in Trump because he tells them what they want to hear, which has nothing to do with the truth. He's their religion, the new god they pray to. They don't want to make an effort or to think or anything--they just want something done for them, like a miracle.

by Anonymousreply 31November 20, 2018 4:07 PM

R28 So do we need to import people from other countries who have even less skills than deplorables do? We need to educate our people here regardless of race, economic status or lack of education. I don't trust Dump to do that BUT someone must. Poor whites, blacks and Hispanics have been fed a bill of goods for years about employment and good jobs by both parties. Hopefully the Dems will care about that unskilled segment of the population and take notice.

by Anonymousreply 32November 20, 2018 4:08 PM

R32 = voice of reason

by Anonymousreply 33November 20, 2018 4:11 PM

No, they don't need training. There are plenty of low-skill jobs out there - many fast food places and care facilities are practically begging for employees. Unfortunately a lot of deplorable men think these kind of jobs are beneath them.

by Anonymousreply 34November 20, 2018 4:19 PM

What the hell? I said nothing about "importing people" and I definitely never said people in other countries are "worse than Deplorables."

Again, stop putting words into my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 35November 20, 2018 4:38 PM

I detest deplorables but NOBODY wants to work more than 40 hours a week. That factory might require more skill than working at an Amazon warehouse but it sounds like the owners exploit employees there too. Decent working conditions might attract more employees.

by Anonymousreply 36November 20, 2018 4:58 PM

Working a 44-hour or 48-hour week about 12 weeks a year isn't exploitation.

I've only worked office jobs and have never had one where I had a flat 40-hour week with no expectation of overtime ever.

by Anonymousreply 37November 20, 2018 5:01 PM

I watched Alexandra Pelosi’s “Outside the Bubble” HBO documentary last night. It was made so that people like me could really hear Trump supporters. We tend to live in our liberal bubbles, never having any meaningful discussion with those we disagree with. Alrighty, Alex. Well, I listened. After the documentary was over, I looked at my partner and said, “Fuck them.” Every single person was an idiot.

1. A gun happy man who lost nine members of his family in the church shooting in Texas is just “tickled” that his family is already up in heaven. Another survivor of the same shooting survived because God still has a purpose for him. Of course, he was carrying a weapon and he said he’s armed at all times because you never know, which would seem to contradict all the “Gods plan” shit, but who cares?? Another survivor says we don’t need gun control, we need “god control.”

2. People who had their homes wiped out in Port Arthur TX just look at it like their town got baptized. All the bad shit got washed out. Sort of like Sodom and Gomorrah (subtle blame it on the gays). Global warming? Ha! That’s rich people shit. Real people don’t have the “luxury” of worrying about that cuz they gots to eat.

3. A pro-life frau points to a bunch of oil refineries and calls Alexandra Pelosi ignorant for thinking that they pollute. Cuz look! You can see the sky! And it doesn’t even smell that bad. Just a little sulfur is all. Brilliant. Here, bitch. Have a glass of oderless, tasteless, sparking clear arsenic water and let me know how that works out.

4. A young coal miner in a confederate flag t-shirt rhapsodizes on the glory of coal mining. “Once you become a coal miner you’re always a coal miner,” he muses. Seriously? What kind of a special snowflake job is this?

5. A self-styled local historian practically weeping at some confederate monument in Virginia. “This was erected by grieving people.” No. No it wasn’t. It was erected decades after the end of the Civil War as a reminder to southern blacks. Many of these “sacred places” were put up in the 1950s and 1960s. When you’re crying about the death of your ancestors from 150 years ago, you’re either a total phony or you’re insane.

6. Pennsylvanian rednecks drinking beer in the woods throwing around a bullshit statistic about how 75% of Americans are on Access cards. Yes, 75% of Americans drive to Pennsylvania and apply for their state public assistance card. Idiots. In reality 12% of Americans receive SNAP benefits. Then the idiots point to their “expensive,” mud covered ATVs to prove to us liberals that they have shit and buy stuff. Sorry. None of us are shocked to see that you blow money on stupid shit that immediately depreciates in value and could (hopefully) cause some sort of injury that interferes with your ability to reproduce. Drunk ATV muddin in the dark.

7. A border town mayor who walks Pelosi to a part of the border that doesn’t have a wall to prove to her that it needs a wall by showing how it’s working just fine without the wall because the border control agents stationed there deter people from walking over. So....huh?

There was so much more. All of these people, lost in a fantasy. Floods and hurricanes and mass shootings are somehow a part of God’s plan. All of these people spreading total lies. Idiotic beliefs about pollution and global warming. Grandiose thinking about an obscure past. Why should these people be taken into consideration about anything? They have absolutely no grasp on reality and they don’t want that to change. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 38November 20, 2018 5:01 PM

[quote]Trump's "base" continues to sink into poverty

I would prefer they sink into the East River.

by Anonymousreply 39November 20, 2018 5:03 PM

So when exactly are these fucking deplorable’s going to revolt and take issue with Trump regarding “where are these jobs you promised me”?

We all know the argument that deplorables love Trump because it fuels their racism, nationalism, and prejudices, but those feelings do not put food on the table...

As time goes by, will we see deplorables peeling away from their Faux Leader, or stick with him in hopes Trump will eventually come through for them.

by Anonymousreply 40November 20, 2018 5:20 PM

The part about the shitty hours is true.

I used to work for a local manufacturing company. It was 8 hour days, three shifts with voluntary OT on the weekends. We had plenty of people. The pay was good and the benefits were good.

NY friend still works there. She said that last year, they hired some college kid who proceeded to Fuck up the entire schedule convincing the owner that moving to 12 hour rotating shifts with mandatory weekend OT would make more money.

Guess what happened? People started leaving. The punk kid get his bonus and left. The people doing the job were pissed because they could no longer make plans or do anything on weekends.

Despite a good wage, nobody wants to work there when they see the fucked up schedule and mandatory OT on weekends. They can't keep people.

Why companies pull this sort of shit is beyond me. All that Money the owner thought he would make is in the shitter. They can't make orders and they are losing business. Some "improvement ".

by Anonymousreply 41November 20, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]So when exactly are these fucking deplorable’s going to revolt and take issue with Trump

As soon as Trump tells them to.

by Anonymousreply 42November 20, 2018 5:25 PM

[quote] So when exactly are these fucking deplorable’s going to revolt and take issue with Trump regarding “where are these jobs you promised me”?

When someone else comes along and promises them something better. It's not like the Democrats want them. It's like choosing between an abusive father or absent father.

by Anonymousreply 43November 20, 2018 5:36 PM

R43: Any party wants their votes, including the Democrats. What the Democrats can't do is pierce the bubble that R38 so eloquently lays out above. The Dems should be at the state I and everyone here should be at, which is fuck these people, stop trying to win them over, and activate new voters. These people will either stick with Trump or become non-voters (probably the best outcome).

by Anonymousreply 44November 20, 2018 6:50 PM

[quote] They are just fine with Trump's policies hurting them. It's never been about that for them. It's always been about Trump validating their racism and bigotry. As long as Trump continues to do that, and they know he will, they're good. They'd rather get off on one of his misspelled tweets than eat.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

-LBJ

by Anonymousreply 45November 20, 2018 7:03 PM

Opioids. Keep them legal and abundant.

by Anonymousreply 46November 20, 2018 7:09 PM

They covered that by FDA fast tracking and approving a drug more lethal than fentanyl, R46. FDA is just a rubber stamp for greed now. Some big pharma' company just announced drug price hikes, too. Thanks, Dump.

by Anonymousreply 47November 20, 2018 7:18 PM

[quote]We need to educate our people here regardless of race, economic status or lack of education.

R32 Obama had schemes to retrain factory workers and coal miners but many chose not to to retrain because perhaps it meant moving 50 or 100 miles to get a job.

Colour me unimpressed.

by Anonymousreply 48November 20, 2018 7:49 PM

[quote] The Dems should be at the state I and everyone here should be at, which is fuck these people, stop trying to win them over, and activate new voters.

They have already been doing this for years. These "deplorables" are still important in red and purple state elections, but Democrats definitely don't need their votes to win national elections, and are already doing nothing to win them over. That's why so many Democrats are emboldened to speak out against them without any fear of backlash. They are literally dying off due to poor conditions and a historically low birth rate.

by Anonymousreply 49November 20, 2018 7:53 PM

R38 A lot of them are uneducated in the ways of the world but we'd probably say the same of people living hundreds of years ago who had to survive on the land. Their world is much smaller.

by Anonymousreply 50November 20, 2018 8:00 PM

I remember when Pres Obama was elected, there was some black women on TV all happy. She was under the impression that from now on the government was going to be paying her rent because Obama was now President. Some people are just delusional about what "their guy" getting elected will mean for them.

Trump supporters will eventually figure this out, I just hope well before 2020.

by Anonymousreply 51November 20, 2018 8:28 PM

There will always be an underclass. Trump’s was their revolution and it was never sustainable.

by Anonymousreply 52November 20, 2018 9:06 PM

R48 Schemes? It seems like he paid lip service to the masses as ell. Dump acted like he cares but he doesn't. Dems should start caring about flyover unemployed Americans before bringing in unskilled immigrants. We need to take care of the people here first.

by Anonymousreply 53November 20, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote] Dems should start caring about flyover unemployed Americans before bringing in unskilled immigrants. We need to take care of the people here first.

They should but they don't have to. The cities and urban areas are becoming more diverse. The democrats are only accountable to those who are more likely to vote for them. It's simple math.

by Anonymousreply 54November 20, 2018 10:07 PM

Nice thoughts R53, but how can these people be helped? Can anything really be done?

by Anonymousreply 55November 20, 2018 10:11 PM

A white man living in a cardboard box is still superior to a black man living in a mansion.

by Anonymousreply 56November 20, 2018 10:15 PM

R55 We can free up trade, increase manufacturing, build more infrastructure, hire less illegals, slow automation, offer more scholarships for low income families, correct our trade imbalances, and so on.

by Anonymousreply 57November 20, 2018 10:18 PM

R54 Diverse? What does that mean exactly? I say that because native born black and brown people in urban communities have not shared in the wealth of this country as they should. So much for diversity.

by Anonymousreply 58November 20, 2018 10:20 PM

R58 Right, the native white and black populations need to unite in order to make a difference. Otherwise, it's business as usual for our corrupt two party system.

by Anonymousreply 59November 20, 2018 10:24 PM

However, the media is in the business of inflaming racial tensions so they can keep the status quo.

by Anonymousreply 60November 20, 2018 10:26 PM

Cheap Labor Conservatives brought and continue to bring in illegals for their cheap labor. They were allowed in and given amnesty by Reagan and GHW Bush. The right will never get rid of illegals. Deplorables need to understand why were are browning and it is NOT due to the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 61November 20, 2018 10:31 PM

R57, trying to slow automation would hurt economic growth. And wishing real hard simply won't make domestic manufacturing economic. There are always places that can do it cheaper, and in any event manufacturing is a low value-add activity. And note, illegals are hired because they work hard, work for less, and because deplorables won't do the work on offer. My view is that the emphasis should be on making illegals citizens as soon as possible. Better to have them contributing to the tax base.

by Anonymousreply 62November 20, 2018 10:33 PM

R59 Hispanics have surpassed blacks as a percentage of the population. The Southwest of this country has tons of Mexican Americans there. One day Texas will become blue because of that fact. In addition Mexican American population in Arizona probably made Sinema the Senator there.

by Anonymousreply 63November 20, 2018 10:34 PM

R55, as I said at r48, many of that class don’t want retraining, amd refuse to move even within their own states to gain employment.

by Anonymousreply 64November 20, 2018 10:37 PM

It's because them Demon Rats stole the senate! What? Waddaya mean it ain't the senate? Well, whatever. They stole it by bringin disguises and masks with them in their cars, then they spent all day puttin on makeup and takin it off, going inside them polling places as different people & voting. Especially the black ones, cuz you know they all look the same.

Wunst they got themselves the senate or whatever, they stopped Trump's brilliant MAGA plan. Stopped it dead, with their "tear America down" agenda, puttin gays and lesbos and babykillers back in power. We need to vote for Trump in 2020 and every other great MAGA swamp-killin pol we can find. And I think you know what color those pols will be!

by Anonymousreply 65November 20, 2018 11:32 PM

Has Palin resurfaced yet? She's usually lurking around to reassure us that American carnage is real.

by Anonymousreply 66November 21, 2018 1:09 AM

R64 Do you have any reportage to back up that point? I'd like to see how many news outlets reported what you are claiming.

by Anonymousreply 67November 21, 2018 1:51 AM

R65 You're a silly little fucking cunt. Go away and post on Stormfront you closeted Rethhuglicunt. We know you're a bottom to boot.

by Anonymousreply 68November 21, 2018 1:53 AM

R68 That was obviously a bad attempt at satire.

by Anonymousreply 69November 21, 2018 1:54 AM

Good! I'm hoping a grease fire will hit them soon.

by Anonymousreply 70November 21, 2018 1:56 AM

R69 Nazi boy stop it and go to your local gloryhole. Suck,blow, swallow and leave us all alone.

by Anonymousreply 71November 21, 2018 1:59 AM

Blame the Devil's Concubine Nancy Pelosi

by Anonymousreply 72November 21, 2018 2:01 AM

His base can continue sinking into the depths of poverty but they are too fucking dense to admit they made a mistake and nothing will change that. What I can't figure out is why/how his approval ratings are around 42%, some polls reporting as high as 47%, when he's the worst president in history and given his most recent wave of insanity. Is it the economy alone that is boosting his ratings? I thought for sure after his insensitive remarks about the CA fires, blaming the victims as usual, and other recent idiocy his approval ratings would drop. But I check them almost every day and to my surprise they are not dropping. What really concerns me is that Bush 43 got re-elected when his ratings were in the high 30s. It seems one can get reelected even with a low approval rating.

by Anonymousreply 73November 21, 2018 2:19 AM

Perhaps.

But do you want “flat earthers” choosing your leadership?

by Anonymousreply 74November 21, 2018 3:20 AM

^^^ Replying to R50 ^^^

by Anonymousreply 75November 21, 2018 3:22 AM

[quote]I thought for sure after his insensitive remarks about the CA fires, blaming the victims as usual, and other recent idiocy his approval ratings would drop.

The Deplorables are thrilled about the fires, viewing them as yet another example of libs getting 'owned', which they live for. Never mind that California pays the way for many of their underperforming states, or that these are their fellow Americans who are suffering. Hell, the county where the now-destroyed town of Paradise is located was the second-biggest Trump supporting county in CA in the 2016 election. Those are THEIR kind that got burnt out and have lost everything up there. They don't care.

by Anonymousreply 76November 21, 2018 3:49 AM

Never have I been more of a Republican hater than since Trump won the election.

After witnessing this shit show for two years, and listening to his supporters defend him unconditionally, I have severed relations with some friends, family members, and acquaintances.

It’s to the point now that if I’m engaged in some random conversation with a stranger, and it comes out that they are a Republican, I immediately pull the plug on the conversation.

They could be in mid-sentence, and I just give them the glare, and walk away.

No more nicey-nicey, no more talking it out. No more but... but... No more nothing! I just pull the plug on the conversation, and leave.

Two elections now, and one thing’s for sure; those fuckers are still out there in droves.

I’m feeling this resentment more intensely now, as I happen to live in Florida, (the blue part), and I’m so bitter with losing our Governor and Senator races to racist Ron DeSantis, and Medicare fraudster, Rick Scott.

Fuck every Trump Republican. They are unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 77November 21, 2018 4:15 AM

R76 It is both frightening and stunning that attitude and mentality describes almost 40 percent of American voters. I could understand maybe 20-somethign percent. But almost 40 percent. No. That's hard to deal with and accept.

R77 I feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 78November 21, 2018 4:20 AM

Never have I felt more hatred towards Republicans than since Trump won the election.

At this point, if I happen to be engaged in some random conversation with a stranger, and it’s revealed that they are Republican, I immediately pulled the plug on the conversation, give them a glare, and walk away. And they get the message pretty quick.

No more, nicey-nicey. No more, let’s talk it out. No more, but... but... No more nothing!

I’m at my peak hatred as I happen to live in Florida (the blue part), and I’m bitter over the loss of the Governor and Senate races to a racist Trump licker (DeSantis), and a Medicare fraudster (Rick Scott).

You may recall the racist ad DeSantis ran where he is showing his two-year-old infant how to build Trumps wall. Absolutely fucking appalling. It was all over CNN. And yet, the son of a bitch won.

Fuck every Republican, be they from the old school, or Trumpian, as they are all unforgivable.

by Anonymousreply 79November 21, 2018 4:45 AM

I agree about the deplorable attitude about the fires, R76. I ranted about the Alexandra Pelosi HBO doc above, but you just reminded me of another horrible moment. Pelosi was talking to the pro-life frau who said that oil refineries don’t pollute because you can see the sky (just giving an idea of the sort of woman we’re talking about). Pelosi pointed out that when this woman’s Texas town was wrecked by Hurricane Harvey, Texas immediately asked for federal assistance. Yet, when east coast states had needed federal aid a few years earlier with Sandy, Texas conservatives voted against it. The woman said, “So? That’s human nature!” Pelosi asked if the hypocrisy bothered her. The woman said, “No! We don’t want to pay for your hurricane anymore than you want to pay for ours!” Outrageous. As an East Coast liberal, it has never occurred to me to withhold federal aid to any Americans who've been hit by a natural disaster, I don’t care how red the state is. I might comment on their denial of global warming or make a joke about God having a plan, but never in a million years would I want these people to suffer without federal aid. Furthermore, I can’t imagine any of my liberal friends or family supporting something like that. But in the deplorable world, we're just as awful as they are.

And getting specific about California, Republicans ran on anti-Californian bullshit this last election. “Don’t California our Texas!” was one of the big crowd pleasers at Ted Cruz rallies. The Nevada GOP candidate for governor pitched the election as a choice between republicans and being controlled by California. And just look at Trump’s first tweet about the fires. Blame and threats to withhold federal assistance. I’m sure the Christian frau I mentioned above would be overjoyed if California just burned to the ground. Once again, I say fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 80November 21, 2018 6:18 AM

I can’t care about them anymore. Let them win themselves broke. You can’t fix stupid.

by Anonymousreply 81November 21, 2018 6:24 AM

I should clarify what I mean by “fuck them.” I mean don’t appeal to their stupidity. The only way a Democrat should earn one of their votes is if they are somehow converted. But otherwise, fuck their feelings about guns and abortion and my big, gay marriage . Fuck their feelings about coal mining and the NFL and global warming. They’re welcome to partake in the benefits of living in this country. If they get drunk and flip their leased ATV into a mud pit, I want them to have health care. If their coal mine shuts down AGAIN, I’ll gladly see my tax money go to helping them stay afloat. Give them food stamps. We throw so much food away in this country that only a psychopath would begrudge a needy person for getting some fucking food. Obama’s idea about free community college for people like these coal miners was a good one and I’d still support it, even if I’m some evil fag who secretly hates America. And, by all means, let that stupid, oil refinery output huffing, pro-life frau receive the federal aid she needs so she can rebuild her home and go to her church and speak in holy tongues about the wicked butt sex. I don’t care. Just don’t take her opinions into consideration about anything political or anything that would have any effect on any other person’s life.

by Anonymousreply 82November 21, 2018 6:40 AM

94% total of millions of cubic meters of soybeans are rotting on American soil right now unable to be sold. Millions of pounds of unsold pork. The winners can eat that.

by Anonymousreply 83November 21, 2018 7:22 AM

R82 I probably won't check out that documentary because just like anything else, it subtly pushing an agenda even if it purports to cover a section of America. I know even people in my immediate and extended family who share many of the same views but who I've learned are caring and honest people who are capable of changing their minds under the right circumstances. In fact, I find it more interesting to be around people who I disagree with. When Obama made that comment about people clinging to their guns and religion, and Hillary referring to them as a basketful of deplorables, that was the first indication that the Democrats were no longer courting their vote. When you disenfrachise people and telling them that their voice doesn't matter, that's what you're going to get. In that sense, Democrats are equally to blame for Trump, but by 2020, they will become an electoral minority and grow even more resentful.

by Anonymousreply 84November 21, 2018 7:39 AM

Not just that, R64, but when HRC said that coal jobs weren't coming back and outlined a plan to offer training and assistance to those losing their jobs, all the deplorable dipshits lost their minds saying "Hillary is takin our coal jorbs!"

That's what I was saying above about the factory jobs of today being beyond the abilities of most deplorables. They don't want training and refuse to acknowledge that cushy jobs with tons of time off are even available.

Not sure what the two guys upthread who said that anything more than a 40-hour week was cruelty meant, but the reality is that none of us get nice, cushy, low-hour high-wage jobs anymore. And to get a decent job with a factory, you have to not only be trained but expect to work overtime. That's the reality. If your reaction to that reality is to vote in an incompetent boob with piss-colored hair, then fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 85November 21, 2018 4:27 PM

[quote] R73: What I can't figure out is why/how his approval ratings are around 42%, some polls reporting as high as 47%...

I believe that the people who watch Fox get Fox-washed, and are completely uninformed and misinformed. Fox appears to be a legitimate news source, so, if that’s all you see, you learn erroneous “facts”, and you are manipulated to be incensed by, for example, “footballers who kneel”, “Billions in cash given secretly to Iran, because Obama’s a Muslim or something”; “The War on Christmas”, “Hillary’s emails”; “Benghazi”, and other Trumped-up matters.

Foxs’ goal seems to be to stoke fear and anger, because those can actually be addictive, and drives their viewers to repeated visits. Fear includes racism.

Trump himself talks a good game: “MAGA”, “I’m for America First”, “I’m a populist”. “I’m for the military.”, “I’m for Law Enforcement.”, and so forth, though his actions are the exact opposite.

Lumped in together, it’s a cult run by a con man. Like all cults, Trump’s followers will only reluctantly and slowly wise-up, if ever.

by Anonymousreply 86November 21, 2018 5:02 PM

As a salaried person, I worked a lot of unpaid overtime. Some businesses expect 60 hour week, unpaid, from salaried people!

A lot of people with 40 hour workweeks pick up a second job. People are quite capable of working more than the standard 40 hours. 50 seems reasonable. 60 is not, it’s too much, IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 87November 21, 2018 5:10 PM

I once had a potential employer fly me to Columbus, OH, for a job interview. I suppose “skipe” has replaced that these days.

Anyway, the interview was on a Saturday. At some point, I realized that everybody was working on a Saturday. F-that! I often worked 60 hour weeks, at my discretion, but I didn’t like the idea that it was a requirement.

Then they gave me a 20 page psych test, to be completed at home and returned to them after the interview. I declined to complete the exam. That was weird.

by Anonymousreply 88November 21, 2018 5:18 PM

R87, 50 is not reasonable. There is commute time and the need to have a life outside of work. If you are working 50 - 60 hour weeks and you are 40+ years old you are probably spending your day off sleeping or doing errands for the following week. This is suppose to be a first world country.

by Anonymousreply 89November 21, 2018 5:19 PM

But he was supposed to make us all billionaires. And kill all the brown people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 21, 2018 5:29 PM

R89 That would be hard for people in their twenties let alone 40s and up. Plus, it's not like these jobs let them save for retirement. As soon as they burn out or are injured, they are pretty much left to die.

by Anonymousreply 91November 21, 2018 5:36 PM

[quote]Those calling them sociopaths need to look in the mirror. Many of those who are dying off are people who are getting up there in years, many have served in the military, many are raising families and are also living within their means. It's a tragedy that so many of them are dying off or succumbing to drug addiction.

So at what point do we start holding people responsible for their actions? They are certainly suffering, but they’re choosing to vote for the party that will make things worse for everyone, including (perhaps especially) them. I at least respect them enough to think that they should know better and have the capacity to make better choices. What is their excuse?

I have more sympathy for people who voted for Trump to “shake things up” but now regret it; they learn and some sense of ethics. Anyone who supports Trump at this point and is a grown adult has no excuse, sorry. Adults have a responsibility to educate themselves and cultivate some sophistication and maturity, even if it’s a dim sense of right and wrong and expexting more from politicians. Trump is not just kind of bad or borderline corrupt, he is a bald-faced liar and a petty, treasonous idiot.

At best, his dedicated supporters are low IQ types who like him because he run things like a reality show and it’s entertaining. Those people probably can’t be helped and are a minority. The rest are motivated by something darker and grosser. I don’t know if I’d go so far as calling them sociopaths, but I can see why some would.

by Anonymousreply 92November 21, 2018 5:39 PM

[quote] R84: When Obama made that comment about people clinging to their guns and religion, and Hillary referring to them as a basketful of deplorables, that was the first indication that the Democrats were no longer courting their vote. When you disenfranchise people and telling them that their voice doesn't matter, that's what you're going to get.

They weren’t disenfranching anyone. “Insulting” people, maybe, but disenfranchisement refers to denying someone the vote. Disenfranchisement has been widespread, by the Republicans, to prevent minorities from voting, such as in Georgia in 2017-2018.

by Anonymousreply 93November 21, 2018 5:42 PM

[quote]They root for Trump no different than they root for the Yankees over the Mets or whatever.

They "won," but they won nothing.

by Anonymousreply 94November 21, 2018 6:16 PM

R93 Those people who voted for Trump had no reason to vote for any Democrat. If you keep insulting them and say that manufacturing jobs are dead and won't be coming back, that won't exactly inspire them to come to the polls. If they do, they will vote for someone else. It really isn't rocket science. The democrats don't care because they rely on an entirely different voting bloc that are increasing their population.

by Anonymousreply 95November 21, 2018 6:21 PM

The only way the liberals could convince them that Trump is bad is if they show them his populism is phony but even then, they will just go for another populist candidate.

by Anonymousreply 96November 21, 2018 6:26 PM

R84, Obama’s comment was a gaff. Same with Hillary. both true, but not wise to say it.

by Anonymousreply 97November 21, 2018 6:27 PM

The people who make up Trump's base are the original snowflakes.

They don't want to train for a job, they don't want to move for a job, they don't want a job that requires hard labor. All the while, they will quickly complain about other people "stealing" their jobs - the very jobs they refuse to work. With them, it's always someone else's fault.

by Anonymousreply 98November 21, 2018 7:00 PM

R98 sums it up well. The key to understanding them is that they see themselves as victims.

Democrats need to focus on reducing the political weight of deplorables. It won't be easy, but it is critical. Unfortunately, I'm not sure Democrats have figured this out yet, or even have the skills or appetite for the long game. The Bidens and Pelosis don't - I'm sure of that.

by Anonymousreply 99November 21, 2018 7:04 PM

R99 Yes, Biden is really going after their votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 21, 2018 7:06 PM

[quote]was a gaff.

Oh, dear. That was a gaffe.

by Anonymousreply 101November 21, 2018 7:43 PM

[quote]If you keep insulting them and say that manufacturing jobs are dead and won't be coming back, that won't exactly inspire them to come to the polls.

It's not insulting them - it's telling them the truth. They don't want to hear it.

Hillary went to West Virginia and said, bluntly, coal is done. No one wants it anymore - natural gas is cleaner and just as cheap. And they were resentful. Trump lied to them and said, I'll bring coal back! So they voted for Trump. Of course he hasn't brought coal back.

Obama instituted a major job retraining scheme for coal country (because the Democrats have tried to help!), but the classes were going empty. Those people didn't want to learn anything new. They refused to do anything except wait for coal (or manufacturing) to come back.

by Anonymousreply 102November 21, 2018 7:57 PM

They are conditioned to focus on the pain and misery Trump causes to those deemed undeserving of what they have and maybe get one day. Which means they haven't even noticed yet how it fucks their own lives. They are still in that delusion that when they hurt that it's Obama's fault, or these Muslims or that immigrant caravan, or gay marriage, or women being able to get abortions and vote, etc.

by Anonymousreply 103November 21, 2018 8:05 PM

They are low information voters.

They believe they are "informed" just because Fox happened to be on the TV while they were eating their bacon and eggs.

by Anonymousreply 104November 21, 2018 8:15 PM

They truly believe they are entitled to America, and that other people are trying to take it away from them. That's why they are angry.

by Anonymousreply 105November 21, 2018 8:16 PM

Why are they so ignorant and so foolish? Why do we have to allow propaganda in this country.

by Anonymousreply 106November 21, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote] they will quickly complain about other people "stealing" their jobs - the very jobs they refuse to work.

Those jobs pay slave wages and have poor working conditions. Companies rather hire people who won't complain about any human rights abuses.

by Anonymousreply 107November 21, 2018 8:29 PM

The people on FOX News have been lying to these people for decades. Rush Limbaugh has been filling their hateful minds, for decades. Why was it ever allowed? Lies are not freedom of speech...we should be protected from lies.

by Anonymousreply 108November 21, 2018 8:30 PM

[quote] Lies are not freedom of speech...we should be protected from lies.

No, people should take personal responsibility and mind their own business.

by Anonymousreply 109November 21, 2018 8:31 PM

[quote] They don't want to train for a job, they don't want to move for a job, they don't want a job that requires hard labor.

We should strive for better working conditions for everybody. And no, it's not always feasible to move someplace when your not guaranteed long term employment, especially during a housing crisis. Also people in small towns establish roots going back decades.

by Anonymousreply 110November 21, 2018 8:37 PM

They can't be made intelligent, or torn away from their little fantasy of how the country should be. Whatever propaganda they take in can't be removed. They just need to be politically marginalized.

by Anonymousreply 111November 21, 2018 8:38 PM

R111 That's strategy has already been implemented but good luck trying to convince anyone that it isn't cruel.

by Anonymousreply 112November 21, 2018 8:41 PM

How has that strategy already been implemented? There were enough of them voting to get in Trump.

by Anonymousreply 113November 21, 2018 8:42 PM

R113 Trump didn't win the popular vote. He got in because of relatively low voter turn out.

by Anonymousreply 114November 21, 2018 8:43 PM

He got in because the electoral system is rigged.

by Anonymousreply 115November 21, 2018 8:46 PM

If we went only by the popular vote, none of middle america would have representation.

by Anonymousreply 116November 21, 2018 8:48 PM

He got in because his opponent had pneumonia, and her voters didn’t vote, thinking she surely would win.

by Anonymousreply 117November 21, 2018 8:49 PM

So they should have extra weighting like they do now? I should think all votes should count equally.

by Anonymousreply 118November 21, 2018 8:50 PM

r116, so you're saying certain people should count more based on where they happen choose to live?

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2018 8:52 PM

R119 It depends on if you believe in states rights. Federal elections have consequences for every state so every state should be represented, not just those that are most densely populated.

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2018 8:57 PM

[quote] If we went only by the popular vote, none of middle america would have representation.

That's not true. They would still be represented by their Representatives in Congress, which are apportioned based on population. They would still be represented by 2 Senators. In fact, in the current system both of these skew heavily in favor of areas with less dense populations.

The problem isn't that Middle America would have no representation. The problem is they currently have TOO MUCH representation compared to urban areas.

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2018 8:57 PM

[quote] Those jobs pay slave wages and have poor working conditions. Companies rather hire people who won't complain about any human rights abuses.

It's not that companies won't hire trump's base; it's that these folks refuse to take hard jobs, and then complain that "their" jobs are being stolen. At the same time, they're holding out their palms for their government paycheck. They are fine with others who they consider "beneath them" to have poor wages and working conditions.

by Anonymousreply 122November 21, 2018 9:05 PM

[quote] They are fine with others who they consider "beneath them" to have poor wages and working conditions.

They really are not since it devalues those jobs. I think this is true of jobs being outsourced to China and India as well. Not all of them are even low skill jobs either. Some of the jobs being outsourced are in IT and software engineering.

by Anonymousreply 123November 21, 2018 9:08 PM

Dems should focus on the margins in the rural areas. There are some who will listen. If we pick up just a little in each rural area, it could tip a close state to us. Like TX. East TX is full of hate and racists but there might be enough people there willing to vote Dem and that could help tip TX.

Btw- has there ever been an uglier president than Pres Bone Spurs? Nixon was a model next to him. He has never been good looking. Someone either in this thread or another one said he was in his younger days. I've seen pics and he has never been good looking in any way. Always fug.

by Anonymousreply 124November 21, 2018 9:10 PM

[quote] Lies are not freedom of speech...we should be protected from lies.

I agree, but how would we enforce this, without infringing on freedom of the press? Who judges the honesty of the content in the media? Because you know Trump would shutdown the NY Times and WaPo, if he could.

by Anonymousreply 125November 21, 2018 9:10 PM

r116 Middle America does have representation- a shitload of them just voted in Dems.

by Anonymousreply 126November 21, 2018 9:13 PM

[quote] I agree, but how would we enforce this, without infringing on freedom of the press?

To think that this type of enforcement would even possible in the internet era is foolish. The best we can do is to teach others how to evaluate information and make informed choices based on evidence.

by Anonymousreply 127November 21, 2018 9:14 PM

Come now. Do you honestly think they can be taught to evaluate information and make informed choices? You might just as well teach them to grow another arm. These people don't accept rationality.

by Anonymousreply 128November 21, 2018 9:16 PM

[quote] Someone either in this thread or another one said he was in his younger days. I've seen pics and he has never been good looking in any way. Always fug.

It's hard to argue something subjective like physical attractiveness on DL where you have people even calling Zac Efron ugly, but in his youth, he looked a lot like Don Jr. who is generically attractive. His wealth probably helped too.

by Anonymousreply 129November 21, 2018 9:21 PM

[quote] They really are not since it devalues those jobs. I think this is true of jobs being outsourced to China and India as well. Not all of them are even low skill jobs either. Some of the jobs being outsourced are in IT and software engineering.

That position might hold water if they weren't constantly playing the blame game and scapegoating others who they consider beneath them. They aren't holding out for a better job based on some moral stance about the value of the job. They just want someone to blame for their plight, and it's easier to blame the person "beneath you" than the persons you keep empowering (uniformly Republicans in states like West Virginia and Mississippi).

by Anonymousreply 130November 21, 2018 9:30 PM

The FCC Fairness Doctrine was eliminated by Reagan and the Rs in 1987. That paved the way for right-wing propaganda outfits, like FOX News, to pretend they are news orgnizations, even though they arent't.

by Anonymousreply 131November 21, 2018 9:38 PM

Those deplorables shouldn't have allowed the right to gut unions. The consequences are what they are experiencing. Again, I guess they "owned" the libs on that one, too! Yep, you got us. Where did your nose go? It looks like it has been cut off.

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2018 10:01 PM

Thoughts and Prayers!

by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2018 10:24 PM

Well you see Trump hasn’t made America great enough

by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2018 10:34 PM

Well they sure showed Obama and Hillary!

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2018 10:35 PM

If the economy crashes as it looks likely too, the GOP will just blames the Dems are taking over the House. Last time, the GOP tried to do the same as the Dems had taken the house under GWB for the last two years of his presidency, but Americans didn’t fall for it

by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2018 10:50 PM

-presents hole to R38-

by Anonymousreply 137November 22, 2018 6:55 AM

So they think the wild fires are God's punishment for liberalism. So then, where the devastating hurricanes that hit TX and FL(Twice in 2 years) God's punishment for conservatism?

by Anonymousreply 138November 22, 2018 6:01 PM

^^^^were sorry

by Anonymousreply 139November 22, 2018 6:02 PM

Like how Katrina was God's punishment for gays but the gay neighborhood was largely unscathed and little old church ladies lost everything R138

Real logical group

by Anonymousreply 140November 22, 2018 6:30 PM

Yet they stay on social media swearing they are florishing......

Even as the feds tell us if your not a multi-millionaire, your actually not doing better. An when tax time comes,watch em play dumb

Idiots

by Anonymousreply 141November 22, 2018 6:55 PM

That tax cut helped CA, NJ and NY turn even bluer. Watch it affect TX the same because TX has some of the highest property taxes in the country. But shhhhhh don't tell anyone TX has high taxes. We have to maintain the delusion of a low tax paradise.

by Anonymousreply 142November 22, 2018 6:58 PM

R110, I grew up in a small town and had established roots that went back decades. Like many of us on this board I relocated because I was gay. I'm also I wanted a good job in the computer field. I have cousins still back there who struggled to find and keep jobs. If people choose to stay put then they live with the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 143November 22, 2018 7:06 PM

Living in the sticks will not help them get a good job. There are no jobs there. Capitalism has spoken and they are not creating jobs in the sticks. They can get angry all they want at "browns" taking their jobs but there aren't jobs in the sticks to take.

They are scared to move to larger towns due to the diversity. They may have to interact with gays or blacks or browns or liberals. Or they may see things are so much fucking better in those areas and change their way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 144November 22, 2018 7:09 PM

[quote] They are scared to move to larger towns due to the diversity.

Or maybe they just can't afford to move?

by Anonymousreply 145November 22, 2018 7:13 PM

Big cities have a much higher cost of living than what they are used to.

by Anonymousreply 146November 22, 2018 7:14 PM

So not having a job and living in shitty conditions is better than taking a chance, maybe getting a good job in a larger, more expensive city? Ooook. Millions of people do it all the time. They move from the sticks to larger cities to find jobs. Not all larger cities have costs of living that are that much higher. Most of the people living in the sticks are on welfare and most large cities have HUD housing.

by Anonymousreply 147November 22, 2018 7:17 PM

A brown-eyed girl in hand-me-downs, whose name I never could pronounce, said:

"Pity please the ones who serve, they only get what they deserve."

by Anonymousreply 148November 22, 2018 7:18 PM

There are large areas of metro Houston that are very inexpensive to live. And there are jobs. You head out to East TX and it is a sad state of affairs. They have a few decent size cities but not enough jobs for all the people who live in the sticks. The meth problem is rampant in this area. Livingston, Tx is a hellhole of meth and deplorables with no jobs.

by Anonymousreply 149November 22, 2018 7:22 PM

I have in-laws in the high desert who I visit on holidays. I live in LA.

Every time I go out there it's deeply depressing. There's nothing to do except drink, confederate flags everywhere, everyone on Grindr is asking about meth.

But they're all worried about "Governor Newsum"

by Anonymousreply 150November 22, 2018 7:34 PM

In the Houston area, the deplorables are all moving to the exurbs. All because of the Meskins. White flight in full force which never ends well because they cannot escape diversity. Anyway, now they bitch because their jobs are so far away and the traffic is terrible. They all have over an hour commutes each way. There is no satisfying these people. Someone I used to work with, he was a horrible racist, but he has since let it go. He said he was so much happier when he just accepted things are as they are. He is very older, white straight male, biker type. He votes straight Dem now. He said letting go of hate was so freeing he had never felt anything like it. He said he hated life before because he was always angry and always had something to be pissed off about. Now, he is rarely pissed off and enjoys life.

by Anonymousreply 151November 22, 2018 7:58 PM

A few days before the midterms, MSNBC sent some reporters out to Trump country. Most of the people interviewed simply didn't sound very bright. I'd sure like to know what sorts of jobs they held before losing them or were these people always struggling? Most could barely articulate themselves. They all looked the same, either obese or sickly and underweight. Most were probably years younger than they looked.

One older man interviewed stated, "I ain't got no new job yet, but I still LOVE Trump! He's GREAT!" That reporter's mistake was not asking that delusional fool what he exactly 'loved' about Trump, what makes him "great"?! Would he have admitted Trump speaks for his racism, homophobia, misogyny and xenophobia?

In urban areas, blue collar jobs pay very well. You need an actual skill to do any of them. Plumbers, carpenters, construction workers, people who lay down floors, these are all skilled workers. It appears few of these Trumpsters have any marketable skills, I guess they're mostly former coal miners and factory workers?

If they are unwilling to get new skills, exactly how do they expect to ever work again? They sure aren't getting any younger! These dolts don't even seem willing to take a job with on-the-job training, because they'd complain the salary is too low! There is no pleasing these morons.

by Anonymousreply 152November 22, 2018 8:00 PM

r152 I do not want to hear from any of his enabling voters/supporters. They do not listen to reason nor facts. They justify everything. They would have been the folks in Nazi Germany who said the Jews just left, the camps were for their protection and the smokestacks of burning bodies was just BBQ. Every time some idiot wants to air one of his supporters I either mute or turn the channel. Don't fucking care.

by Anonymousreply 153November 22, 2018 9:55 PM

yeah, these idiots are going to be in for a massive shock when they realize they haven't been paying enough withholding come April 15.

Then the screaming will start.

We had a meeting at work about a month ago where our manager went over the new tax tables to make sure everyone was withholding at the correct level it if they needed to start making estimated payments.

The two old, white male rabid trumptards got all bent because they now owe. One started bitching that he couldn't understand why his taxes went up when fat Donnie told him he would get a tax cut.

I just started laughing. I couldn't help it. These assholes are so goddam dumb, it should be illegal. Really. Stupidity of that magnitude should be a hate crime against reality.

by Anonymousreply 154November 22, 2018 10:12 PM

What LBJ said (with disgust) during an early-60s trip to the racist South still holds true:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

by Anonymousreply 155November 22, 2018 10:22 PM

R155, it’s true, and terribly sad. I hate thinking it’s true. It’s a dsgrace!

by Anonymousreply 156November 23, 2018 1:08 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 157November 25, 2018 9:57 PM

R155 meet R45

by Anonymousreply 158November 25, 2018 10:29 PM

[quote] In that sense, Democrats are equally to blame for Trump

Nope. Not having it.

Racism, misogyny, antisemitism, xenophobia, white supremacy, jealousy, disdain for intellect and education, supply side Jesus and plain old egocentrism are to blame

It's the Know Nothing party all over again.

by Anonymousreply 159November 25, 2018 10:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!