Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Amanda Knox is officially off the market

Amanda Knox must really be into sci-fi ... 'cause her proposal had a definite theme, and a ton of production from her BF-turned-fiancé. Spoiler alert: she said yes!

Amanda posted video Friday of Christopher Robinson pulling off a proposal that included special effects. It starts with Amanda and Christopher heading outside after hearing a meteor strike in the backyard. Yeah, dude even busted out sound effects.

You gotta see it ... smoke, lights, a fake crater and a so-called "data crystal" outlining their "coalescence." Space geeks think of everything.

It all built up to Christopher popping the big question, but you'll notice one big thing missing -- a ring. Chill, Amanda doesn't wear 'em.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 30, 2018 9:31 PM

"We braved the Goodwill Glitter Sale like pros (wearing only spandex and slip-ons so we could try anything on without dressing rooms) and I got this sweet hat (among too many other fabulous things)!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2018 9:45 PM

For now.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2018 9:46 PM

Does he sleep with one eye open?

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2018 9:47 PM

He's crazy. He looks mentally off.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2018 9:50 PM

I'm not saying Knox is a murderer, but she has cold, cold eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2018 9:51 PM

Wanna bet that he'll die of a "self inflicted gun wound" while "cleaning his gun"? I give it 5 years tops.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2018 9:53 PM

Old black lez racial preoccupation troll LOVES insisting Amanda is evil in every comment section on any Knox article.

You see, Amanda blamed a black man. Oh and you don't know the facts because the American press was holding back secrets old lez was privy to while reading femalefirst UK sites.

😂

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2018 11:31 PM

Anyone dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2018 11:55 PM

She’s an Aspie, isn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2018 12:01 AM

I wonder if they will honeymoon in Italy...……?

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2018 12:16 AM

Doesn’t she come from money? The fiancé looks like he does not come from money. Why’d she settle for him?

Oh, right.....,

by Anonymousreply 11November 17, 2018 12:21 AM

I don't care how much the American media adores her ,there is something seriously deranged about this shark eyed weirdo. The European media was irresponsible in some ways in their portrayal of her, but there has been a great deal that the American media has neglected to mention about this case. I don't want to hear from her or her creepy family again.

by Anonymousreply 12November 17, 2018 12:35 AM

The Europeans, for all their faults, had her number. Her release was pushed by a mix of naive and xenophobic American suburbanites, straight men who found her attractive, and simple minded millennial feminists who believed that she was "slut shamed ", therefore had to be innocent. The Italians never should have caved to American bullying. Good luck to her husband, he's going to need it.

by Anonymousreply 13November 17, 2018 12:40 AM

Her family hired a great PR firm which is why many Americans think she was an American girl done wrong by some corrupt foreign judicial system. There are American in jail in the US on less evidence than there was in her case.

by Anonymousreply 14November 17, 2018 12:42 AM

For all the online blathering we hear about "white male privilege " can you imagine the public supporting the release of a man who behaved as bizarrely as Amanda did? I think people would view a male with her personality tics and behavior as suspicious at best.

by Anonymousreply 15November 17, 2018 1:00 AM

Not saying she's a murderer

by Anonymousreply 16November 17, 2018 1:04 AM

Imagine her fate had she been black or brown instead of lily white

by Anonymousreply 17November 17, 2018 1:05 AM

Foxy Knoxy is guilty as sin. For God’s sake she was practically shagging her boyfriend outside the murder house that morning and she was blithely turning cartwheels in the police station before her interrogation. This sociopath could not be more deranged.

by Anonymousreply 18November 17, 2018 3:28 AM

And to add insult to injury ... portrait mode rather than landscape. Tsk, tsk.

by Anonymousreply 19November 17, 2018 5:24 AM

Why does everyone think she is guilty?

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2018 6:00 AM

I'm looking forward to see where this goes...

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2018 7:00 AM

It's interesting, to be able to see how someone we actually know is a sociopath lives her life.

by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2018 7:02 AM

Robinson would be well advised to be careful. If not, it will be interesting to see how her dimwitted supporters spin things when he has an unfortunate "accident ". Though I'm sure doting mommy and daddy would continue to make excuses for their cracked in the head little snowflake.

by Anonymousreply 23November 17, 2018 7:06 AM

R5 I can say for You. Amanda Knox is a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 24November 17, 2018 12:49 PM

I'm glad for her. Poor girl has been through the ringer... twice, and wrongly imprisoned. I think she's pretty and quite smart. She deserves some happines and companionship. The Italians are wrong.

by Anonymousreply 25November 17, 2018 1:19 PM

You're all being very mean.

I think it's nice she's managed to find happiness after murdering someone in a violent sex game.

by Anonymousreply 26November 17, 2018 1:22 PM

She wasn’t guilty and by all means go tout the backwards Fascist Italian criminal justice system.

by Anonymousreply 27November 17, 2018 1:27 PM

Now we're supposed to think of her frequently as "adorbs" on her social media "platforms."

She really should just shut it all down, and live away from the spotlight. Like criminals used to do.

by Anonymousreply 28November 17, 2018 1:33 PM

Well said R27. Perugia is full of small minded small town twats too.

by Anonymousreply 29November 17, 2018 1:40 PM

I love that she thinks that posting twee shit on her instagram Will make us forget that she's a raging sociopatic. fuck this bitch and her ugly dumb fiancee

by Anonymousreply 30November 17, 2018 1:46 PM

Have another cafe correcto R30 and go say your prayers!

by Anonymousreply 31November 17, 2018 1:49 PM

also, the BF looks gayer than a picnic basket designed by Ungaro

by Anonymousreply 32November 17, 2018 1:50 PM

R32 Ah, you got me there mate! If only Ungaro did picnic baskets.

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2018 1:55 PM

GUILTY AS CHARGED !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2018 1:56 PM

And possessed by the devil because she was having premarital sex!

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2018 1:58 PM

America sure loves its killer kittens. This beyotch and that Anthony thing should never be heard from again.

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2018 2:18 PM

Robinson describes their pairing as "empathetic cerebral heat ". What the fuck? They both seem disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2018 11:22 PM

I don't think she killed the roommate but I think by coincidence she happens to be a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2018 11:25 PM

There's a weird disconnect from her cutesy online postings and the bizarre, inappropriate behavior she exhibited in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2018 11:28 PM

You can see in this thread alone how skilled sociopaths are at hiding who they are. She slipped a few times, and her eyes reveal that she's part of the 4%, but people are still blind and believe she's innocent and just so graceful in enduring Injustice.

So much prey on DL.

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2018 5:58 AM

Told ya, old black lez at R14. You American whites, so dumb. But hey, Michael K and Dlisted, RadarOnline and TMZ allow me 20+ sockpuppets.

People with green eyes are evil. Evil! Angelina Jolie is a voodoo priestess, everyone.

-T.W. , de la housing project ghetto aux Illinois

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2018 6:41 AM

Furious! Did you know my great grandparents were slaves? Don't care if it isn't your legacy! White and asians are gonna pay! I'm pretty much housebound living in a ghetto project and you're gonna deal with my envious psychopathic racist disorder. I'm getting other blacks ahead by posting this stuff. 😂 I miss Dlisted and Michael Methead K😍

by Anonymousreply 42November 18, 2018 6:47 AM

Yes R40 her eyes aren't mud shit brown nor sky blue. They're blue-green grey. Must be evil. I saw it in the Exorcist movie. White people are evil and ouija boards are the devil's work. I know nothin' about child birthing, Miss Scarlet. I dindu nuffin.

by Anonymousreply 43November 18, 2018 6:52 AM

Where did all this race stuff come from? Sociopaths come in all races: Mugabe, Pol Pot, various Brazilian serial killers.

I don't understand what R43 is trying to say...

by Anonymousreply 44November 18, 2018 6:57 AM

Yes R14, the "Americans" you speak of are really black americans, correct? Like the African shitstain who actually killed her roommate, right?

Can't wait until your racist old black ass expires off of this coil back to its pure black mold soul walk. Envious shithead.

by Anonymousreply 45November 18, 2018 7:01 AM

So someone here thinks people think she's a sociopath because her partner in crime was that African guy? I don't get it. She's a sociopath because she giggled and did cartwheels in the police station after the murder. And she has soulless eyes. Could be Asperger's, however.

by Anonymousreply 46November 18, 2018 7:05 AM

Knox and Sollecito were acquitted of murder by the Supreme Court of Italy because there was no credible evidence for their involvement in the crime.

There was a young local burglar, Rudy Guede, in the neighborhood that night. He left his DNA on the victim's clothing and inside her body. His DNA was also found on her purse, which was robbed of her phones, rent money, and keys. His shoe print in the victim's blood was on a pillow under her body. His bloody handprint was on the wall of her bedroom. His bloody footprints were in the hallway outside her room.

When Guede was finally located in Germany, where he had fled by train the morning after the murder after dancing the night away in a disco, he had deep knife cuts across the fingers of one hand. Before he was captured, the police bugged his phone calls from Germany to an Italian friend. In answer to his friends' questions, Guede told his friend that Amanda Knox wasn't there and she had nothing to do with any of it.

Knox has a case pending before the European Court of Human Rights concerning the illegal circumstances of her interrogation by Perugian police.

by Anonymousreply 47November 18, 2018 8:18 AM

*told his friend that Amanda Knox wasn't even in the house that night

by Anonymousreply 48November 18, 2018 8:22 AM

r47 has it right. I've read tons of stuff about this case and she is innocent. Sad that all these years later and so many think she's guilty. There is no way she could have removed her DNA and left Guede's DNA. Case closed on that alone.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2018 1:54 PM

Sounds like that proposal was totally....killer!

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2018 1:56 PM

[quote] Why does everyone think she is guilty?

Because these people don't know the facts of the case. If they did, they would know she didn't do it. They're basing it on their "feelings".

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2018 2:01 PM

Unless you were there, R51, you know as little as everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2018 2:02 PM

Everyone who knew her during her time in Italy described her as bizarre and unhinged. She posed with a machine gun ,and labelled the photo "the Nazi within ". She harassed a Jewish man, screaming at him "my people killed your people " while laughing hysterically. Her antics in court were part of what turned Europeans against her. The media keeps pushing the idea of her as some sort of all American girl next door but it's clear she at least has some sort of personality disorder. The family seems off mentally as well.

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2018 2:02 PM

She told People Mag she was engaged to some other guy when she met this one & hit on him.

It's farfetched that she had smthg to do w/her roommate's murder, but she does have a strange pattern of completely not caring about other people's feelings

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2018 2:04 PM

Unfortunately for most of you, you can't put someone in jail for being a shitty person. Just because she's not an upstanding citizen doesn't mean she should go to jail for murder. All evidence pointed to Rudy Guede and that's why he's in jail.

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2018 2:10 PM

R54 but you must admit, it's odd that by coincidence she would have so many psychopathic characteristics. I suspect the fact that she is female is making a lot of people give her a benefit of a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2018 2:11 PM

[quote] Unless you were there, [R51], you know as little as everyone else.

Not really. Of course, I can't know for sure but the facts point more toward her innocence than not. The people who think she did it are basing it on nothing but their feelings.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2018 2:13 PM

I see Amanda around Seattle, one specific neighborhood, quite often. I've seen her w another guy a few times but I don't recall this current guy. She used to live near my work, not sure of she still does.

Just seemed like a normal young kid to me. She rode a bike. Most people didn't recognize her. I talked w her in passing a couple of times, once as we waited for the bus, another as we were waiting at the same stop light.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2018 2:22 PM

She's very pretty. Looks older than 31 at this point, but she was very very hot - even gorgeous - back in her youthful murder arrest days

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2018 4:20 PM

Agree R59.....quite naturally pretty even without make-up. She has beautiful hair as well. I'm sure the trauma of the murder and the hellish prison stint prematurely aged her a bit.

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2018 4:28 PM

She's naturally beautiful and she loves sex -- she's a het man's dream girl. Yes there's the whole murder part, but you can't expect perfection 🤷

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2018 7:48 PM

"I would say that there are thousands of Americans in jail today on the basis of far less evidence than there is against Amanda Knox," Dershowitz, a Harvard Law professor, said.

"One, she first admitted she was at the crime scene and then denied it. Second, she falsely accused somebody who was totally innocent of committing the murder. Third, she turned off her cell phone during the relative period of time. Fourth, there was DNA found underneath the bra strap and on the knife.

"It wasn't enough to establish conclusively that it was hers, but it certainly pointed in that direction. There was a pool of blood with a footprint and the man who was convicted of the murder blamed it on her, testified against her, the court found that it couldn't have been done by one person, it had to be done by at least two people.

"I have to tell you, in 50 years of practicing law, I had never seen a more one-sided presentation by the media in the United States of the case. Everybody is saying there's no evidence against her and she's totally innocent. It's just not true."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2018 7:57 PM

Fiancé has nice tits and shows a big bulge on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2018 8:02 PM

Yeah, because that piece of shit Dershowitz is so credible...

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2018 8:07 PM

Amanda Knox is the embodiment of the shiksa princess that laughed and laughed at Lil' ALan Dershowitz.

by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2018 8:12 PM

There's no cure for psychopathy.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2018 8:14 PM

Casey Anthony, Amanda Knox, and Jodi Arias walked into a bar....

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2018 8:18 PM

R62 I think the Italians got aspects of this case wrong, no question . However ,the American narrative of unequivocal innocence is preposterous. Millennial US feminists decided early on, that she had been "slut shamed " ,which is in their eyes the ultimate wrong. The advocated heavily the idea that those patriarchal Italians were just upset because she was a sexually active young woman and decided to band together to punish her. As if Italy were Afghanistan or something , rather than just a traditional southern European country. Conveniently left out was her history of genuinely weird, aggressive behavior and the fact that she changed her story multiple times. Amanda became a wronged feminist hero in need of rescue. She was a woman and therefore must be believed. I'm not a fan of dershowitz in general but he's absolutely correct in pointing out how one sided the coverage is.

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2018 11:52 PM

I'm 39 and my face looks like Amanda's. Either I look young for 39 or she looks old for 31; can't decide.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2018 11:56 PM

Either she's an Aspie or she's a thrill killer, because SOMETHING is off about her

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2018 11:57 PM

R70, I’m not saying she killed anyone, but she is definitely “off”.

by Anonymousreply 71November 23, 2018 12:22 AM

Geez, her PR team must be on permanent retainer! Way to go guyzzz!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 72November 23, 2018 12:27 AM

Her terrified parents drained their entire retirement funds, savings, home equity to cover all her legal & PR drama. It paid off, at least.

by Anonymousreply 73November 23, 2018 12:36 AM

R72 they certainly earned their money, judging by the number of Americans duped into believing that she is a wide eyed, naive suburban girl rather than a disturbed weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 74November 23, 2018 1:13 AM

She has zero alibi. He Italian boyfriend changed his story and says he has no idea where she spent a large portion of the night the night of the murder.

by Anonymousreply 75November 23, 2018 2:16 AM

Also, the break in of the house was faked. Why would a burglar/rapist take the time to fake a break in? The only reason to fake a break in is if you are trying to throw a red herring at the police so that they believe the criminal came from outside of the house rather than inside.

by Anonymousreply 76November 23, 2018 2:23 AM

I'm from Seattle, Knox went to Seattle prep a private, elite high school. The Italians found her guilty twice. Maria Cantwell, our junior senator, threatened to pull trade agreements with Italy. Strangely a plane was waiting for Knox after the last, final ruling.

She's a murderer

by Anonymousreply 77November 23, 2018 2:35 AM

R77 Yes, I agree. There is a widespread misconception that the decision to release this woman was based on a detailed reevaluation of the evidence. In fact, she was released only after a aggressive and arrogant campaign of bullying by American media outlets and politicians . At the height of the media coverage , Donald Trump was demanding we cut all ties to Italy until she was released. Even the Italian investigators and prosecution have said that they still believe she is guilty. The Italians should not have been cowed by US pressure but I think they ultimately decided she wasn't worth the trouble.

by Anonymousreply 78November 23, 2018 2:54 AM

for all those saying she's guilty... how did she remove her invisible DNA and somehow leave behind Guede's DNA? It's scary how few will learn the evidence and rather just defame this girl.

by Anonymousreply 79November 23, 2018 2:43 PM

Read the Monster Of Florence to see the kind of man prosecutor Mignini is. She might be not terribly appealing but once you learn about Mignini you should understand how anyone could be set up as she was.

by Anonymousreply 80November 23, 2018 2:45 PM

She performed cartwheels during interrogation. That’s all I’m sayin.

by Anonymousreply 81November 23, 2018 4:08 PM

She is a fucking psycho. She claimed she was at the house during the murder and fingered her boss from the bar as the murderer. She did this THREE times and the only reason that poor man isn't still in prison is because he had a legit alibi. This evil cunt has ZERO alibi. She's going to strike again, because psychopaths like her always do. It will be similar to OJ Simpson's situation though. She will end up in prison.

by Anonymousreply 82November 23, 2018 5:57 PM

What was the deal with the Italian bf, Raffaele whatever? Do we think he was guilty too, or did he just get swept up in the Amanda shenanigans?

by Anonymousreply 83November 23, 2018 9:03 PM

What was her supposed motive exactly?

by Anonymousreply 84November 23, 2018 9:09 PM

One of the things that always struck me as notable is that no one who knew Amanda during her time in Italy seemed surprised by her arrest.

by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2018 12:38 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2018 2:28 AM

R86 Plus, his DNA was all over the crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2018 2:30 AM

Her motive was that she was a sex-crazed psychopath and jealous of the attention Meredith was getting from men, hence the quite apt moniker, Foxy Knoxy. She was practically screwing her Italian boyfriend in front of the murder house on the morning of the crime with the police right there. Only people without consciences do such things. Period.

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2018 2:40 AM

R88 Meredith wasn't exactly a beauty and I doubt that she was getting attention from all sorts of men.

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2018 3:25 AM

Amanda's boyfriend at the time, Raffaele Sollecito, was on the cute side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2018 3:50 AM

R79, since Guedes DNA was tested in the same lab, by the same techniques, with the same staff, you are telling me he is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2018 4:04 AM

R85 she'd only been in Italy about 3 weeks at that point

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2018 12:21 PM

Good point about her being so recently arrived in Italy. Even Raffaelo she'd only met seven days before they got swept up in that whole nightmare. That's why the people subpoenaed as character witnesses for her trial were friends of hers from Seattle, who all said she was a good and decent person.

She was just finding her feet and learning about Perugia. She went to the Chocolate Festival with her roommate Meredith, and she and Meredith went to the classical music concert together where Amanda met Raffaelo. For the week or so after she met Raffaelo, the couple spent every night together, and she consequently saw little of her roommates (Meredith and two other young women).

Being so recently arrived in Italy, Amanda was very much the overly expressive, overly enthusiastic American, not sophisticated or nuanced at all. That rubbed a lot of European people the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2018 2:33 PM

R90 Yes, completely adorable. I had hoped they would have stayed together.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2018 3:11 PM

So did Raffaele have anything to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2018 3:20 PM

No, r95, both Amanda and Raffaele were acquitted by the highest court in Italy.

by Anonymousreply 96November 25, 2018 12:06 PM

They were never acquitted. After a campaign of intense pressure from American officials and media, they were released. The Italians essentially said they were both likely guilty.

by Anonymousreply 97November 25, 2018 12:11 PM

Oh yeah, well the Italians are essentially incompetent, bumbling fools, so I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

by Anonymousreply 98November 25, 2018 12:20 PM

The italians mishandled aspects of the case but the American coverage has been incredibly one sided. Phone records of both Amanda and her boyfriend contradict her official story and testimony. They are both incredibly bizarre individuals.

by Anonymousreply 99November 25, 2018 12:24 PM

She met Raffaele 7 days before the murder. How on earth has he always been called her "boyfriend"?

by Anonymousreply 100November 25, 2018 1:03 PM

PR company brainwashed dopey Americans into believing this psycho cunt is innocent. They made it about the "unreliable" Italian legal system. In the US, this bitch would have been put away for life on less than 10% of the evidence they had on her. AGAIN, the psycho has ZERO alibi. Her Italian boyfriend says he has no clue where she was a lot of that night.

by Anonymousreply 101November 29, 2018 11:10 PM

What is the actual hard physical evidence on her though.

Does the Rudy guy even say she was there?

by Anonymousreply 102November 29, 2018 11:13 PM

Did you guys know Amanda Knoxs mother was born in Germany? Amanda and her family had of course been to Germany.

Amanda was supposed to do an internship with her uncle in Munich (?) arranged by her aunt and mother (sisters), and she blew it off, opting to party before going to Italy.

The poor little American girl who didn't understand the ways of Europe? Nope.

by Anonymousreply 103November 29, 2018 11:55 PM

And because I hate this bitch, R102, check it out: She told the cops she was there. She said she covered her ears so she couldn't hear Meredith scream.

This was after she told people How Meredith died before the body was examined.

All this before the evil Italians interrogated her.

by Anonymousreply 104November 30, 2018 12:02 AM

He better sleep with one eye open.

by Anonymousreply 105November 30, 2018 12:17 AM

So much misinformation on display here.

In the end, the highest court in Italy found both Knox and Sollecito not guilty of the charge, due to insufficient evidence, which is exactly the same reasoning behind every other "Not Guilty" verdict ever declared. Charge not proven.

Knox still has a case before the European Court of Human Rights to address the circumstances of her interrogation, which led to the false confession alluded to earlier, under duress and in the absence of any lawyer. It happens not so infrequently. Look what happened to the Central Park Five, who all made false confessions under duress with no legal representation.

If you really are interested in the specifics of the case, see the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 30, 2018 2:03 AM

Stans of the fundamentally broken Italian criminal justice system are wild.

Believing Kercher was killed in a "sex game" (vs. being raped and murdered by a common criminal known for burglarizing homes) means that Kercher had to have consented to a "sex game" with a roommate she hated, the hated roommate's boyfriend, and a burglar she would never have seen before.

Have none of you heard of Occam's Razor?

by Anonymousreply 107November 30, 2018 2:29 AM

R103 r101 Yes, there's a lot that Americans don't know about her. Shortly after arriving in Italy she accosted a young Jewish man and started screaming "my people killed your people " over and over again. The young man told a reporter that he was "really freaked out " and made a effort to avoid her following that incident. She also posed with a machine gun and labeled the picture "the Nazi within ". But Americans are insistent that she is a freshly scrubbed girl next door type, who simply had no understanding of the greater world.

by Anonymousreply 108November 30, 2018 2:56 AM

R106, no, sweetie

They didn't want their trade agreements with the US upset

That " in conversation with senator Maria Cantwell".

Means that poor little Knox had enough pull to have a US senator to have the US state department have discussions with the Italian government about poor little murderer, Knox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 30, 2018 7:06 AM

Look! Here's an article about WA senator Cantwell meeting with Secretary of State Clinton to talk about poor little pretty white girl Knox and what a victim she was of the big bad Italian judiciary., R106

And no, moron, R107. Check it, Meredith is dead. We don't know if she consented or it was rape.

Sex game is a news reporters prose, not Merediths characterization.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 30, 2018 7:14 AM

And look, R106. The US congress, with a unified push from sen Cantwell and rep smith, both of WA, convened a fucking bi chamber panel briefing about poor victim pretty white girl.

Now, Cantwells my senator and I'm an active democratic volunteer, I cannot get the woman on the phone.

But little victim Knox got the US congress involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 30, 2018 7:23 AM

And look! R106, she was tried 3 times and found guilty each time.

Fucking amazing how the US congress will shit themselves for a well connected pos like Knox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 30, 2018 7:30 AM

R109 I agree with you. Very few Americans know (Or want to know )about how manipulated this sordid story has been by her PR team and the media . Journalists have painted her as an innocent free spirit that the wicked, awful Italian people hated for no apparent reason. Never mind hundreds of American students study in Italy without getting into the trouble that she did. Netflix released a propaganda film in support of her. Even after the travesty of the Iraq War, many Americans will buy anything the mainstream media outlets tell them. Cantwell is a simpleton who decided that one of her own was being mistreated and decided to play the hero without examining the facts.

by Anonymousreply 113November 30, 2018 7:34 AM

I have no idea why she would want media attention.

If I were her, I'd just want to blend into the backdrop of America. And change my name.

by Anonymousreply 114November 30, 2018 7:55 AM

R113 I'm from Seattle. Have lived about 1 mile from Seattle prep for 23 years.

I cannot believe the time, money, energy, and effort went into helping Knox.

Remember Seattle prep is an elite private school. Just from the school she was connected.

Then there were her parents connections.

How many of us could get a top notch PR firm pro bono?

by Anonymousreply 115November 30, 2018 7:57 AM

R115 I agree it was a combination of connections, class and the fact that the media liked her. Otherwise no one would have cared about her self induced problems. She had high profile supporters. I still remember when Donald Trump, pre presidency, threw a public fit about her imprisonment and demanded that we boycott Italy until she was released.

by Anonymousreply 116November 30, 2018 8:06 AM

She is twisted.

by Anonymousreply 117November 30, 2018 10:18 AM

Any reasonable person should have been concerned about the egregious miscarriage of justice that happened in the Knox/Sollecito case. Senator Cantwell was right to make the facts of the case known, since Knox is one of her constituents and had appealed to her for help.

The Knox family were middle class and had no particular connections. Their daughter was attending Seattle Prep on an academic scholarship, not because they had the means to pay. Knox had to work three jobs to save up for the money to study overseas.

Italy's highest court was right to finally and definitively acquit both defendants. The evidence provided to the court was insufficient to support a conviction. Justice was a long time coming, but the facts won out in the end. In their published explanation of the reasons behind their verdict, the judges emphasized how flawed and rushed the investigation had been, and their final decision was widely interpreted as a censure of all those who had been involved in the investigation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 30, 2018 2:34 PM

R118 I think that sums it up correctly.

by Anonymousreply 119November 30, 2018 2:48 PM

reddit is weird. A lot of the people on this forum completely believe that Amanda Knox and her former boyfriend are 100% innocent, and do not even want to look at the actual evidence that proves and implicates them in the murder of Meredith.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120December 6, 2018 12:27 AM

R118 yes the Count found her guilty 3 times. The US senate and house going to bat for her had nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 121December 6, 2018 12:31 AM

The US has no trade agreement with Italy; the trade agreement is with the EU.

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2018 12:40 AM

R122 the University of Washington sends students to study. Microsoft, Amazon and Boeing employ non US born workers. Tacoma and Seattle are port cities that handle Italian imports.

Guess you missed my post about Cantwell and smith marshelling a congressional meeting about poor little amanda.

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2018 1:40 AM

R123, I didn't miss your point.

You made a fallacious statement: the US does not have a specific trade agreement with Italy. Italy is included in the trade agreement with the EU.

By the way, since you brought it up, most Italian imports in container ships come through the NYC and NJ ports. Tacoma and Seattle DO NOT import from Italy.

If you don't know why, pull out a globe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2018 2:17 AM

Amanda & Raffaele are innocent. No motive, no witness, no evidence (well a tiny amount of flawed DNA). A great miscarriage of justice. Some people have questions to answer like the media spreading bullshit in their crappy papers. The police investigations were utter incompetence, though I am sympathetic there because its not every day that police have to deal with such a serious crime scene and the screwed up which is often the case as police lack the experience of the processes to undertake this type of investigation. They then go out of there way to 'find' one or more people to blame egged on by the media and probably local politicians wanting a 'quick fix'.

The documentary called Amanda Knox on Netflix is worthy watching.

There have been so many recorded cases of people wrongly accused all over the world:

Lindy Chamberlain in Australia; The Central Park Five in New York; The West Memphis Three

All of these people fucked over by police inexperience and incompetence and a media egging on the public opinion for convictions.

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2018 12:18 PM

Did Amanda ever explain her why she harassed a random Jewish guy and posted a photo of herself labeled "The Nazi within " holding a machine gun ? Or her antics in court ? One of the things I find odd about her is the divide between her quirky "adorkable " online persona and the accounts of everyone who knew her during her college years.

by Anonymousreply 126December 6, 2018 2:17 PM

[quote] There have been so many recorded cases of people wrongly accused all over the world:

Actually, this is pretty rare.

by Anonymousreply 127December 6, 2018 5:39 PM

R127, no it's not. It's not rare even in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 6, 2018 6:19 PM

thank you, r113 and r121

there was not enough hard evidence to lock her up but i'm convinced she let guede in and participated in the murder. she's a rotten person for claiming her innocent black boss was the murderer - that alone proves she's a disgusting abomination of a creature, if not a murderer (which she is, too - somebody held meredith down when she was being stabbed).

by Anonymousreply 129December 6, 2018 6:32 PM

R128--

This sentence from the article:

[quote] The average time served for the 1,625 exonerated individuals in the registry is more than nine years.

Do you have any idea how many people are incarcerated in the US currently? More than 2 million right now, not to mention many others who were incarcerated during the time of those 1,625 who have since done their time. Out of 2 million, 1625 is considered statistically rare.

For murder, the percentage is even smaller than that.

by Anonymousreply 130December 6, 2018 6:39 PM

R124

Here's a fun fact Knox was charged in 2007.

Posting information from 2015

Check it out : IS NOT RELEVANT

It's 10 years at least out of date.

Idiots gotta idiot

by Anonymousreply 131December 6, 2018 9:46 PM

^better stated, you need to look at ship Manifests from the fiscal year ending in 2006.

After all, you're a stickler for precision.

Fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 132December 6, 2018 9:48 PM

Hey R131,

Italy was in the European Union in 2007.

by Anonymousreply 133December 6, 2018 9:51 PM

The retard at R132 thinks that the Port of Seattle has an economical shipping land to the Mediterranean.

by Anonymousreply 134December 6, 2018 9:52 PM

R134 moron who has no clue airPORTs are ports.

Wow. That's just fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 135December 6, 2018 10:08 PM

What the matter, R134, no irrelevant article about aeroplanes?

by Anonymousreply 136December 6, 2018 10:27 PM

Everyone knows she murdered her roommate and had help with her ex boyfriend and Rudy.

by Anonymousreply 137December 7, 2018 3:39 PM

so many idiots here who won't answer the question of why Guede's DNA was all over the place and no DNA from Rafael or Amanda was in the room. Is Knox some forensic genius who knows how to remove her DNA like that? It's disgusting how so many are willing to condemn the falsely accused.

by Anonymousreply 138December 13, 2018 8:53 PM

Hi, Amanda! Shouldn't you be studying toxicology instead of wasting your time here? God knows that hubby is not going to accidentally poison himself.

by Anonymousreply 139December 13, 2018 8:58 PM

Likley innocent. Even though it would be more exciting to believe she is a murderous vixen.

r101 Did the boyfriend say he doesn't know where the hell she was or did he say he was asleep next to her and probably wouldn't have noticed if she got out of bed whether to piss or murder a roommate, when pressed?

As for fingering the boss - the police did that because they found a "See you later" text from him to Meredith. They just made Knox "admit" that she saw him. Police fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 140December 13, 2018 9:22 PM

R138 Sollecito's DNA was found on Meredith's bra, and Amanda Knox's DNA from her blood was found mixed with Meredith's blood at the murder scene which was cleaned up and staged to look like someone had broken in when that's not what happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 14, 2018 8:55 AM

She has freakishly empty eyes .

by Anonymousreply 142December 24, 2018 10:39 PM

She's definitely a sociopath, her mannerisms are just so off. I'm surprised how many Americans don't seem to see that something is profoundly wrong with this woman.

by Anonymousreply 143December 25, 2018 12:48 AM

She's obviously got something a little wrong with her, probably autism or Asperger's, and the high-strung pearl clutchers decided someone dumb enough to do cartwheels randomly during the investigation was also a super genius psychopath who fooled the world.

by Anonymousreply 144December 25, 2018 1:02 AM

She’s a murderess. And yes I prefer the feminization of that word as if it were the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 145December 25, 2018 2:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 25, 2018 3:05 PM

Why is his beard so bizarre? He has an offputting penis nose.

by Anonymousreply 147December 25, 2018 4:05 PM

The whole family is weird as fuck, including Amanda

by Anonymousreply 148December 26, 2018 8:09 PM

She wrote a whole article vehemently defending her fellow psychopath Michelle Carter. Carter was the young Boston woman who pressured her depressed boyfriend to commit suicide. Amanda seems incapable of hiding her sociopathy, she's not even trying to appear normal.

by Anonymousreply 149December 26, 2018 8:25 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150December 26, 2018 8:35 PM

[quote]Amanda & Raffaele are innocent. No motive

There is a plausible motive, and there exists the possibility that the murder was the result of an altercation that happened because of Knox and Kercher's strong and intensifying mutual dislike, to which both their flatmates (Romanelli and Giacomo) and Kercher's family testified.

In the two days before her death Kercher told her English student friends in Perugia that she believed Knox had stolen the following month's rent (€250 in cash) from Kercher's bedroom - Kercher had withdrawn this in cash from a Perugia ATM. €215 cash was found in Knox's purse when she was arrested, but the police could not prove the money had belonged to Kercher.

A Perugia dealer told the police Knox was in debt to her regular dealer.

Knox had phone and text contact with local drug dealers on the night of Kercher's murder, both before and after the estimated time of Kercher's death.

In a police interview, Guede said: "Before shutting myself in the bathroom, I heard Amanda and Meredith talking about 250 euros (£195) which had disappeared. Their voices were raised. Meredith went into her room and I heard her complaining about Amanda because she could not find her money in her drawers any more. She then went into the American girl’s room and said she was a 'fucking drug addict'."

Guede knew the exact amount Kercher had withdrawn, that she had kept that cash in her room, that it had gone missing, and that she blamed Knox. It therefore is plausible that he was also being truthful in his description of an argument between Knox and Kercher on the night of Kercher's death, one that escalated into verbal abuse.

by Anonymousreply 151December 26, 2018 9:56 PM

R151 Good post. The theory is quite plausible but the American media absolutely will not report on it. The media, and public, have made up their minds and anointed Amanda America's Persecuted Little Sweetheart. I've seen all these absurd explanations as for why the Italian police zeroed in on her. My favorite is the claim that they were upset about her owning a sex toy and decided to frame her. As if Italy were Saudi Arabia or something. Lol, sure.

by Anonymousreply 152December 26, 2018 10:15 PM

There was of course no attempt to frame Knox. The US Embassy in Rome despatched the Ambassador and other officials who met wth Knox, her parents, and the authorities to ensure she was receiving fair and proper treatment. They never once raised any objections or complaints. The accusation that Knox was 'framed' for being 'American' is absurd anyway, as Sollecito is of course, Italian, from a well-to-do middle-class family, like Knox, and both families ensured both had very good legal representation. Middle-class kids don't tend to find themselves randomly framed as murder suspects.

There was a wealth of evidence that, taken all together, pointed to their involvement. They had no alibi other than the ones they provided for each other, and he withdrew his alibi for Knox. She falsely accused an innocent man, and for that she is a convicted perjurer, and she has never paid him the compensation the court awarded him.

by Anonymousreply 153December 26, 2018 11:39 PM

R153 exactly. Why would the police go through all the trouble of focusing on an American student and her well connected boyfriend unless there was serious evidence against them. Italy is NOT a hotbed of anti American sentiment. And note how nobody seems willing to ask her about the stolen money.

by Anonymousreply 154December 26, 2018 11:43 PM

[quote]What was the deal with the Italian bf, Raffaele whatever? Do we think he was guilty too, or did he just get swept up in the Amanda shenanigans?

There was enough evidence to make him a suspect.

There was a partial footprint made in blood on the bathmat in the larger of the two bathrooms at the house. It did not match Guede or Knox's feet, it matched the size and shape of Sollecito's feet.

Sollecito lied to police. Analysis of his Macbook proved that there was no human initiated activity after 09.10 p.m. on the night of the murder. But in every interview regarding his activities that night , he lied and said he was using his Macbook past that time. His story changed from interview to interview. He lied that he was writing emails to his professors, he lied that he was surfing the web from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.

He said his father called him on his landline at 11p.m. - that was also a lie.

Sollecito claimed consistently that he and Knox were asleep together in his apartment the morning after the murder of Kercher, until 10 a.m. or later. In fact, one of them played an MP3 file on his Macbook at 5.30 a.m. And either Knox or Sollecito switched on his phone at 6 a.m. that morning.

A local store owner, Marco Quintavalle, testified that Amanda Knox was outside the store at 7:45 a.m. that morning. He saw her in the cleaning products aisle, but could not confirm whether she bought anything. He correctly described the clothing she was wearing that morning, before she changed to another outfit in the house, before she called the police to report the (staged) break-in.

Sollecito was a collector of knives, including types which were banned in Italy. A replica combat knife hung above his bed - the one he and Knox slept in. This apparently didn't disturb her. He also carried knives. He had a knife on him when he was first questioned at the Perugia police station, which the police impounded. He also carried a Delica4 Emerson Opener knife, which is marketed as the fastest opening blade on the market. It is reportedly not particularly unusual for Italian ex armed forces / gang bangers to carry such knives, but Sollecito is a middle-class boy who is into knives.

There were 22 blood traces in his apartment. He had no explanation for them. Some matched Knox's DNA, most his.

A minute trace of DNA that was not Sollecito's was found on a knife in his kitchen drawer. The knife showed physical signs of having been scrubbed. One analyst said it was compatible with Kercher's DNA. Another disagreed and said it was compatible with Knox's DNA. Kercher had never entered Sollecito's apartment. When the police told Sollecito that Kercher's DNA had been found on his kitchen knife, Sollecito lied and said Kercher had cut herself in his kitchen while cooking him a meal.

by Anonymousreply 155December 27, 2018 11:46 PM

Gross anti Semitic cunt. She has called herself a Nazi in the past, I wonder if she collects Nazi memorabilia like that Jesse James freak.

by Anonymousreply 156December 28, 2018 1:06 AM

Poor husband to be...soon to be six feet under.

by Anonymousreply 157December 28, 2018 1:13 AM

I wonder if she will poison him. Or perhaps push him down a flight of stairs? I wonder how her lawyers will explain it if she winds up in proximity to another misfortunate event

by Anonymousreply 158December 28, 2018 11:48 PM

Basic crazy white bitch

by Anonymousreply 159December 29, 2018 12:08 AM

This thread is filled with too many dumb Brits. Enjoy Brexit. Knox is innocent.

by Anonymousreply 160December 29, 2018 12:11 AM

Hi Mandy!! 👋🏾

by Anonymousreply 161December 29, 2018 12:18 AM

This murdering racist bitch will get what is coming to her, someday, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 162December 29, 2018 6:18 AM

I love it. The same techniques, equipment, technicians did all the DNA tests.

Knox lovers No DNA was hers!!!! But Guedes DNA was all over the place!!!

Yet the technicians found knoxs DNA at the scene. No! Bad tests!

But they identified Guedes DNA from the same sources.

Why aren't Knox believers up in arms about the DNA results for him?

by Anonymousreply 163December 29, 2018 6:55 AM

Her cat, MR. SCREAMS, was hit by a car.

Or was it?

This wacky bitch is sinister, man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 30, 2018 8:55 PM

"I'm not saying Knox is a murderer, but she has cold, cold eyes."

Rumored to be Aspie. He does look creepy. Perhaps he is her karma.

by Anonymousreply 165December 30, 2018 9:01 PM

r146, Aspies got to stick together.

by Anonymousreply 166December 30, 2018 9:13 PM

god i would lick eat her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 167December 30, 2018 9:14 PM

"She's a sociopath because she giggled and did cartwheels in the police station after the murder. And she has soulless eyes. Could be Asperger's, however."

What's the difference ?

by Anonymousreply 168December 30, 2018 9:19 PM

R164 what a fucked up name for a cat, particularly considering her history. This broad is wacked in the noggin.

by Anonymousreply 169December 30, 2018 9:20 PM

As much as I dislike her, this story makes me sad. Poor little guy.

by Anonymousreply 170December 30, 2018 9:23 PM

"She's definitely a sociopath, her mannerisms are just so off. I'm surprised how many Americans don't seem to see that something is profoundly wrong with this woman."

She's Aspergian . A sociopath is usually very likable , she is pretty creepy.

by Anonymousreply 171December 30, 2018 9:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!