Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shaun T of “Insanity” fame

Shaun T should be a much bigger star in DL world but he hasn’t had a thread in years. He and his husband Scott now have twins. They have a gorgeous young houseboy and Shaun loves showing off his body on Instagram in between cheesy frau bait posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 12:29 AM

Yum

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2018 11:08 PM

Boss 💪🏾

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2018 11:09 PM

Bossy bottom Shaun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2018 11:09 PM

Dig Deeper *cough*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2018 11:11 PM

Husband Scott with mini-Scott and mini-Shaun. Cute but a little freaky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2018 11:13 PM

Shaun and his houseboy working out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2018 11:14 PM

The gorgeous young houseboy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2018 11:15 PM

Three bottoms all screaming....DO ME, NO, DO ME, NO MEEEEE...

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2018 11:27 PM

With an ass like that who cares about the face?

I like Shaun. His workouts are great, I use Insanity every summer to get off my winter 10. He was interviewed by Men’s Fitness a while back and he said he was sexually abused as a child so I have a lot of respect for how he has overcome his past.

R5 Right? It’s just freaky to me. Was that chance or is that something you can do with IVF/surrogacy? It’s a little too designer baby to me but I wish them well. Mini Shaun is already a carbon copy of Shaun T.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2018 11:27 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to do "my mini-me, your mini-me". What if the marriage hits the skids?

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2018 11:30 PM

None of the three men posted are especially handsome. It doesn't surprise me they get little play here.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2018 11:31 PM

What a life to have a male wife, two babies and a live in male concubine under the same roof. Sounds like a good reality show to me!

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2018 11:36 PM

He has another gay man who works for him too. He shows up in his posts from time to time. They were all in LA recently to shoot a new workout series. There’s also a female assistant and at least 2 nannies. Crazy house.

R10 In the beginning they were always photographed with each holding their mini me. Commenters called them out and now they switch it up but in videos you can see that Shaun gravitates to his mini me Sander.

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2018 11:42 PM

Wake me up when the sex tape leaks.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2018 11:51 PM

The lowdown on their sex life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2018 12:01 AM

He has a documentary on TV this weekend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2018 7:38 AM

[quote]Shaun T should be a much bigger star in DL

Why?

Don’t we have enough threads dedicated to human mannequins who date men that look just like them--despite their race?

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2018 9:40 AM

I love Shaun T and have used his workouts for years now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 16, 2018 7:17 PM

R15 did they ever post a part II about sex?

by Anonymousreply 19December 21, 2018 11:37 PM

What a situation to raise to purchased babies in. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 20December 21, 2018 11:47 PM

Why do gay guys get married and worse have kids if they are just going to fuck around with anyone and everyone?

by Anonymousreply 21December 22, 2018 12:18 AM

Shut up dude

by Anonymousreply 22December 22, 2018 3:45 AM

Shaun's body is fabulous. I've never really cared for his "look" though. He was too pretty when he was young and now his looks have gone.

by Anonymousreply 23December 22, 2018 4:04 AM

SNOW QUEEN!

by Anonymousreply 24December 22, 2018 9:26 AM

He's fine from the calves up and from the shoulders down, as long as he doesn't speak. The husband is cuter, but looking at either of them, I just see this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2018 9:53 AM

Hot couple !! Any pics of their houseboy?

by Anonymousreply 26December 22, 2018 10:00 AM

Shaun, the husband, and the houseboy all seem kinda dumb and boring, I'm sorry to say...

by Anonymousreply 27December 22, 2018 7:40 PM

The babies are so delicious looking. So cute and fat!!

by Anonymousreply 28December 22, 2018 7:56 PM

They seem gay...perfectly gay.

by Anonymousreply 29December 23, 2018 3:56 AM

I like Shaun’s workouts and he looks great. My boyfriend read his book and said he reveals he was raped by his step father every night for years during his childhood.

As an aside as a young gay man I’m starting to feel such pressure from all the gay celebrities having surrogate children. People around me assume now I’ll become a father just like celebrity x,y and z. But they don’t understand what’s involved. I appreciate Shaun for being real on his social media. He admitted they went through several surrogates and spent hundreds of thousands to have their boys, they have 2 nannys and grandparents supporting them and 2 assistants. None of that is an option for an average person like me with a teacher’s salary.

by Anonymousreply 30December 23, 2018 10:12 PM

Tried 5 surrogates!!? 6 egg donors.....Why aren’t feminists up in arms about this shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 3, 2019 2:14 PM

"Houseboy..."

by Anonymousreply 32January 3, 2019 2:34 PM

[quote] The babies are so delicious looking. So cute and fat!

Roast? Fry? Braise?

by Anonymousreply 33January 3, 2019 2:58 PM

[quote] I like Shaun’s workouts and he looks great. My boyfriend read his book and said he reveals he was raped by his step father every night for years during his childhood.

I have great admiration for survivors of childhood trauma who have been able to function and prosper. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 34January 3, 2019 3:20 PM

I find the need to be both instahos and "busy professional parents" a creepy combo.

by Anonymousreply 35January 3, 2019 3:23 PM

Gorgeous young houseboy? Mmmm hmmm. Yeah, I'm smelling a ménage à trois

by Anonymousreply 36January 3, 2019 3:24 PM

[quote] Why aren’t feminists up in arms about this shit.

Why should they be. No one is forcing the women to do surrogacy. It's a contract between consenting adults.

by Anonymousreply 37January 3, 2019 3:32 PM

Do you do Shaun T workouts at home or watch on your phone while in the gym?

by Anonymousreply 38January 3, 2019 3:34 PM

If I can get a studio that’s empty or just has a few people stretching I do Insanity or Max 30 on my phone with wireless headphones. I do Asylum at home every weekend because it requires use of a ladder and also it’s hard as hell so I like suffer alone and then jump in the tub. His new program starts later this month and that requires an aerobics step so I’ll be doing that at home too because my gym is too busy right now and the 2 steps we have will be taken by trainers.

I hate hate hate the multi level marketing that beachbody does and their overpriced shakes and bars. But the workouts are the best home workouts, actually workouts period. I’ve been doing them since 2009.

by Anonymousreply 39January 4, 2019 12:24 AM

He’ll be in New York this weekend with husband, houseboys, assistants and babies in tow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 4, 2019 2:24 AM

Sounds fab and hot r40 !

by Anonymousreply 41January 4, 2019 2:27 AM

How much is he worth? I didn’t think he’d have Jillian Michaels money but he seems to have even more. I checked his Instagram and he has 3 assistants! A house manager! 2 full time nannies! The husband is his “business partner” so no income there. Wouldn’t Beachbody own his programmes everything he’s done has been through them. They must have burned a few hundred thousand making those babies. Nice work if you can get it.

by Anonymousreply 42January 4, 2019 2:33 AM

R39 here. I’ve been doing Shaun’s workouts for nearly a decade. He’s never released anything outside of Beachbody and honestly I’m surprised at his wealth too. Tony Horton lives well but he’s the OG of Beachbody and has some ownership of the company so you expect it. Shaun lives in Phoenix so that keeps costs down a little compared to living in Beverly Hillls or New York but his staff levels seem excessive compared to other fitness professionals.

There’s a handful of those BB coaches including some of the cast of the original Insanity who seem to be making big bucks just from the multi level marketing side of the BB coach thing. They’re on Instagram hanging out in cookie cutter Texas McMansions posting selfies all the time. You’d think people would catch on but I guess a million suckers surface every January 1.

by Anonymousreply 43January 4, 2019 2:55 AM

I think Shaun has 2 homes and the other is in NYC. He even has a studio room he practices moves in for new workout ideas

by Anonymousreply 44January 4, 2019 2:59 AM

W.O.W Who’s the top though?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 4, 2019 12:38 PM

other than the 1 blond assistant who are the other employees? any more young gays?

by Anonymousreply 46January 4, 2019 5:34 PM

Another employee and also gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 4, 2019 7:11 PM

are they all white lol

by Anonymousreply 48January 4, 2019 7:13 PM

Except the nannies they are white yes

by Anonymousreply 49January 4, 2019 7:16 PM

I’m pretty active and have done a bunch of bootcamp-like classes. I want to do some programs at home instead of the gym.

Can I start with Max 30?

by Anonymousreply 50January 4, 2019 7:19 PM

so Shaun's got a white gay harem huh

by Anonymousreply 51January 4, 2019 7:23 PM

If you’re used to working out I would jump in with insanity. The first month workouts are only about 30-35 minutes. But Max 30 is fine too. I found the concept of max 30 a bit gimmicky so I just skip the writing down my max out time.

by Anonymousreply 52January 4, 2019 7:24 PM

doesn't he have a beginner and more difficult level for his programs? I know he did for Insanity so I say go ahead and try it

by Anonymousreply 53January 4, 2019 7:26 PM

I mean for T25 he had both low impact and the regular/tougher one

by Anonymousreply 54January 4, 2019 7:26 PM

Insanity didn’t have a modifier no so it’s more for people used to working out and those that don’t have injuries. Insanity:The Asylum has modifiers if you don’t have a pull-up bar but not a modifier who makes it easier. IMO Asylum’s Vertical Plyo is the hardest at home workout you’ll find.

T25, Max 30, Transform 20 all have modifiers.

All of his routines are cardio heavy and you’re not going to build size or strength just cardio and endurance. For size Tony Horton’s P90X can’t be beat.

I think there’s a 2 week free trial with the app so you can try a few and cancel if you don’t like them. Just go to BB yourself and don’t click any coach affiliate links or they will hound you forever.

by Anonymousreply 55January 4, 2019 7:32 PM

Tony Horton has got to hate Shaun T for stealing his shine.

by Anonymousreply 56January 5, 2019 12:15 AM

Those tights 😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57January 12, 2019 1:29 AM

Is P90x also on the beach body subscriptions?

by Anonymousreply 58January 12, 2019 2:36 PM

Yes every program they’ve ever released is on Beachbody on Demand.

by Anonymousreply 59January 12, 2019 6:16 PM

😳 Look at that dolphin dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 14, 2019 12:53 PM

Gay narcissism is just as vomit enduing as straight frau narcissism. They ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 61March 14, 2019 1:05 PM

[QUOTE]Shaun, the husband, and the houseboy all seem kinda dumb and boring, I'm sorry to say...

This guy is so jealous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 14, 2019 1:19 PM

I enjoy the T25 workouts. I especially enjoy the fact that Scott, the husband, is clearly not wearing underwear in any of the videos.

by Anonymousreply 63March 14, 2019 1:25 PM

Does Shaun only date white men because of what his stepfather did to him? I know a guy who hates gingers because the man who sexually assaulted him in the Air Force was a giant redhead man. It makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 64March 14, 2019 1:48 PM

Maybe. Does he have any exes and were they white too. He toured with Mariah I’m sure he had some caramel cock on that tour.

He’s a dad now so the antics are a bit much. If he was female the fan base would turn on him, fraus are vicious on social media but he has them all dick whipped and posting 🍆.

by Anonymousreply 65March 14, 2019 2:38 PM

Before

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 14, 2019 10:27 PM

He looked better before.

by Anonymousreply 67March 15, 2019 12:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!