Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cesar Sayoc Jr is arrested as the MAGA Bomber

Oh I’m so shocked that a white Miami Cuban was behind this act of political terrorism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585January 15, 2019 10:38 PM

I’m just hopeful that the term “Maga Bomber” will catch on.

by Anonymousreply 1October 26, 2018 4:07 PM

He reminds me of Hannibal Lecter.

by Anonymousreply 2October 26, 2018 4:09 PM

OMG!

You guys, this idiot passed me in traffic a few months ago when I was going to the Aventura Mall, and I said to meself, "Look at this idiot."

I think I took a picture with my old iphone (of his van). I'm going to check when I get home this evening.

by Anonymousreply 3October 26, 2018 4:09 PM

BTW, the democratic exec. committee of Dade County is full of white Cubans. (I'm one of them.)

by Anonymousreply 4October 26, 2018 4:10 PM

Uh huh

by Anonymousreply 5October 26, 2018 4:10 PM

Van

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 26, 2018 4:11 PM

I guess he’s ‘George Zimmerman’ white

by Anonymousreply 7October 26, 2018 4:14 PM

Of course it is "Florida Man"

by Anonymousreply 8October 26, 2018 4:15 PM

Send him back to Cuba!

by Anonymousreply 9October 26, 2018 4:16 PM

Odd choice of targets.

by Anonymousreply 10October 26, 2018 4:18 PM

Is it too early to pardon him? - Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 11October 26, 2018 4:19 PM

He's so handsome -- and a martyr for REAL AMERICANS!

by Anonymousreply 12October 26, 2018 4:19 PM

He’s making America bom b again.

by Anonymousreply 13October 26, 2018 4:20 PM

R10? How is it odd? There all people Trump mentions by name during his rallies or in his tweets. It’s not odd if you’re a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2018 4:20 PM

What’s his name on FreeRepublic?

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2018 4:21 PM

He is not Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2018 4:22 PM

Gusano!

by Anonymousreply 17October 26, 2018 4:23 PM

😂 Heavy already coming with the Five Fast Facts. How the fuck do they do it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 26, 2018 4:24 PM

Is he a drag queen? Those eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 19October 26, 2018 4:26 PM

RINO, spying for the dims.

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2018 4:29 PM

So he's a filipino? Sayoc sounds like a filipino name. Same with the name Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2018 4:30 PM

This site is claiming that he's Native American, based on the businesses he's owned as well as stickers on his van proclaiming himself as such.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 26, 2018 4:30 PM

Is Heavy a right wing site?

by Anonymousreply 23October 26, 2018 4:32 PM

[quote]So he's a filipino? Sayoc sounds like a filipino name. Same with the name Cesar.

I think you're right. I looked up at the surname, and the only nationality I found connected to it was Filipino.

So now I'm wondering if this nut job was calling himself "Native American" as in, "Born American" (as opposed to being an illegal or migrant).

by Anonymousreply 24October 26, 2018 4:32 PM

Here’s his van:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 26, 2018 4:33 PM

The alleged MAGA bomber is an agent and promoting of male stripper shows

Sayoc calls himself a promoter, booking agent and choreographer of a male stripping show in the Miami-area

by Anonymousreply 26October 26, 2018 4:33 PM

Heavy again: On his LinkedIn page, Sayoc says that his grandfather, Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc, was a martial arts practitioner who developed his own style of fighting, Sayoc Kali. Sayoc says that style was used to fight the Communist Party of the Philippines. There is a detailed website about the fighting style.

On that LinkedIn profile, Sayoc calls himself a promoter, booking agent and choreographer of a male stripping show as well as burlesque shows in the Miami-area. Sayoc says that he

by Anonymousreply 27October 26, 2018 4:33 PM

whomever plastered his van with all those stickers has my vote!

by Anonymousreply 28October 26, 2018 4:33 PM

Who are these ignorant fools at the White House? Serious idiots, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 29October 26, 2018 4:34 PM

His hair is drawn on with a Sharpie, right?

by Anonymousreply 30October 26, 2018 4:36 PM

No he's phillipino, comes from prominent Communist family....is registered REPUBLICAN Neighbors say he hates minorities. ...mainly african americans.His van,ie the Trump mobile ironically helped fed catch him.I hope they put his crazy ass under a jail......yall Conservatives are certified nut jobs.....

by Anonymousreply 31October 26, 2018 4:39 PM

[quote]Sayoc calls himself a promoter, booking agent and choreographer of a male stripping show as well as burlesque shows in the Miami-area.

[quote]Sayoc says he attained a Bachelor of Arts in numerous subjects as well as studying veterinary medicine. Sayoc writes on that profile that it was his dream to become a “horse doctor.”

[quote]In 1991, Sayoc was charged with third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to two years of probation. In 1994, his mother sought a domestic violence injunction against Sayoc, court records show.

[quote]Sayoc was arrested on drug charges in 2004. He was accused of possession and sale of steroids, along with possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, tampering with evidence, filing fraudulent tax returns, criminal use of personal ID info and possession or unlawful issue of a driver’s license. He pleaded guilty that same year and was sentenced to 18 months of probation.

[quote]In 2013, Sayoc was charged with battery and third-degree grand theft, a felony. He pleaded guilty in 2014 and was sentenced to probation. In 2009, Sayoc was charged with operating without a valid license, not having insurance and not having a tag light and was fined after pleading guilty to the misdemeanor charges. In 2014, Sayoc was arrested on a petit theft charge and violation of probation. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail.

[quote]Sayoc filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and was not married at the time. He was working as a store manager at a supermarket in Hollywood, Florida, at the time. He was also arrested on theft charges in Dade and Palm Beach counties in 1992 and 2015.

by Anonymousreply 32October 26, 2018 4:41 PM

TRUMP ENCOURAGES VIOLENCE AND DISORDER.

It's time to shut the Republicans down. Vote the bums out!

by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2018 4:41 PM

The van has a Native Americans for Trump sticker

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2018 4:45 PM

Oh Sayoc's facebook has him in bikini's flexing,alot of caucasian women loved his pics No wonder he's a MAGA nut....bet he did it to link up with a caucasian woman

by Anonymousreply 35October 26, 2018 4:46 PM

VOTE DEMOCRAT. VOTE ALL REPUBLICANS OUT!

by Anonymousreply 36October 26, 2018 4:47 PM

So I guess since he appears to be glomming on to native American ancestry, we should call him Squanto?

by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2018 4:47 PM

That doesn't mean he's a Native American, R34.

Looks like this nutjob collects any bumper sticker that is supportive of DUMP, and then slaps it on his piece of junk.

Typical Deplorable freakshow.

by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2018 4:48 PM

r37, no: MAGABomber!

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2018 4:48 PM

Some of these packages have already been revealed to have not gone through the mail system (no processing marks, packages over 13 oz. can't be sent by stamps, you have to go into the postal office to get a tag or get one from your business mailroom) but were instead walked up to houses and mail rooms of news organizations.

So did he send some and hand deliver others? Flew from Florida to New York and hand delivered their package?

by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2018 4:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2018 4:48 PM

Good. It is landing at MAGA’s doorstep.

We will know by tomorrow morning if he attended Trump rallies. The media will be bloodhounds on this guy now they’ve got a name.

by Anonymousreply 42October 26, 2018 4:49 PM

r40 Have you ever driven from NYC to Florida? Or anywhere along the East Coast?

by Anonymousreply 43October 26, 2018 4:50 PM

The van with all the decals and the immediate press packages on the guy are about as credible as the shots of Oswald holding the rifle and communist propaganda

by Anonymousreply 44October 26, 2018 4:50 PM

Right, R44. You just keep right on thinking that while the grownups talk.

by Anonymousreply 45October 26, 2018 4:52 PM

R45 is certain that Dump paid those Hondurans to caravan for the midterm

by Anonymousreply 46October 26, 2018 4:53 PM

r44, do you get emergency spin pay?

by Anonymousreply 47October 26, 2018 4:53 PM

R47 saw the Koch brothers paying Guatemalans to join the caravan

by Anonymousreply 48October 26, 2018 4:54 PM

They are all growns up

by Anonymousreply 49October 26, 2018 4:55 PM

Yes, how bizarre, R44. A tacky, tone-deaf Trump supporter. Pffft. No such thing. Fake News. Proves it was Hillary all along

by Anonymousreply 50October 26, 2018 4:55 PM

Donald Trump refuses to call this what it is: terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 51October 26, 2018 4:56 PM

Oh, I do love R44 / R46. He makes shit up, gets called on it, and responds by ... making shit up. Can we please get some smarter trolls?

by Anonymousreply 52October 26, 2018 4:56 PM

R50 knows that the caravan will allow Dump to declare martial law and crown himself emperor

by Anonymousreply 53October 26, 2018 4:56 PM

Just F&F and block the MAGAers who refuse to believe reality. Responding to them just distracts from the point of the thread, which is clear evidence that Trump's propaganda leads to attempted murder and terrorism by a US citizen who supports him and everything he stands for, hates all the same people and organizations.

by Anonymousreply 54October 26, 2018 4:57 PM

Ha ha

Is R52 trying to deny she believes the caravan is a right wing hoax to sway midterms?

by Anonymousreply 55October 26, 2018 4:57 PM

We really do have some of the worst trolls on the Internet. R53 is just seriously bad at this. Like he's going to be able to swing this thread to talking about the caravan while we have breaking news going on with new info coming out every minute? Hilarious.

Back on topic.... I wonder if the Republican leaders who bought into this whole "false flag / fake news" shit are going to publicly own up to their errors?

by Anonymousreply 56October 26, 2018 4:58 PM

Apparently he also had some sort of bleeding bowel conditions, as he repeatedly warned others of "Red Tsunamis". Either that or communists have taken over Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 26, 2018 5:00 PM

r54 = self-appointed hall monitor with her own laminated badge

by Anonymousreply 58October 26, 2018 5:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 26, 2018 5:01 PM

r43 He can't be two places across the country at the same time. All of these packages arrived on the same say or within a day of each other and it's already been established that some of them are hand delivered. So it can't be just him.

by Anonymousreply 60October 26, 2018 5:02 PM

r60, you didn't answer my question. Have you ever driven from NYC to Florida or from any two cities on the East Coast? Question Mark. What is your familiarity, if any, with that drive?

by Anonymousreply 61October 26, 2018 5:03 PM

R60, they're walking that back.

[quote]The packages meant for Mr. Biden and Ms. Waters were intercepted at mail facilities before they were delivered. Investigators initially believed that some packages, including the one for Mr. Soros, might have been hand-delivered and did not go through the mail system.

[quote]It was also believed that a package for John O. Brennan, a former C.I.A. director and vocal critic of Mr. Trump, was delivered Wednesday by a courier to CNN’s offices in Midtown Manhattan.

[quote]But on Thursday, [bold]law enforcement officials determined that all of the devices were likely sent through the mail[/bold], with at least some of them passing through a United States Postal Service center near Miami. The Miami-Dade Police Department’s bomb squad and K-9 unit searched a mail facility on Thursday in Opa-Locka as a “precautionary measure.”

by Anonymousreply 62October 26, 2018 5:05 PM

Quoted text above came from the New York Times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 26, 2018 5:07 PM

Don't be a dolt, r60. If he had an accomplice he could drive from Florida to New York in two days. Sleeping in shifts and not stopping except for food, gas, and to piss and shit. Initially it was reported that one of the bombs in NY had been delivered by a courier. He wouldn't have had to be in NY to have them hand delivered.

by Anonymousreply 64October 26, 2018 5:08 PM

R60 Are we responding on the same thread or is this a random travelogue appreciation one? He can not be in LA., Florida, Upstate New York and Manhattan on the same day before the mail pickup times for these organizations and at the homes of these individuals, to hand deliver these packages.

Unless you want to talk about some theories about time travel?

by Anonymousreply 65October 26, 2018 5:08 PM

See R62, R65. Your question has been answered.

by Anonymousreply 66October 26, 2018 5:09 PM

Photos of him at past Trump rallies:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 26, 2018 5:10 PM

r64, it takes about 14 hrs not 2 days.

by Anonymousreply 68October 26, 2018 5:10 PM

R65 was for R61

And no, R64. He can not hand deliver these packages himself by the mail delivery times in the same time zone but on two, different ends of the country, in the same afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 69October 26, 2018 5:10 PM

[bold]HE DIDN'T HAND DELIVER THEM.[/bold]

Can we please apply Occam's Razor. It was initially thought that he hand-delivered them. That has now been walked back.

by Anonymousreply 70October 26, 2018 5:11 PM

r69 good news for you - they don't think any of the packages were hand-delivered now that they've done an investigation.

by Anonymousreply 71October 26, 2018 5:12 PM

Sayoc is a Filipino surname.

by Anonymousreply 72October 26, 2018 5:13 PM

R70 Yes, someone else did! That's my point. The package at CNN that was put on their own news network was hand delivered NOT mailed. So was one to a home of Soros and another that I know of, I have to go look up who exactly it was.

by Anonymousreply 73October 26, 2018 5:14 PM

The last time I made that trip was in 1975 and we were driving a jalopy and did stop over night so I concede that it would take less time, r68.

by Anonymousreply 74October 26, 2018 5:14 PM

Thank you R70

Also needing to be bold:

[bold] HE IS FILIPINO NOT CUBAN [/bold]

Because the Philippines were occupied by Spain for many years, many Filipinos have Spanish surnames (e.g. Imelda Marcos)

by Anonymousreply 75October 26, 2018 5:14 PM

I tried to have sex with a Filipino once. His dick was too small so we smoked pot instead and took a nap while watching cartoons. He loved cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 76October 26, 2018 5:14 PM

FreeRepublic say he’s a registered Democrat, that the stickers on his van are not faded and have just been placed there, and this was all planned by Democrats. No “Lock Her Up!” Republican could ever even conceive of doing this.

by Anonymousreply 77October 26, 2018 5:14 PM

R73, [bold]THEY ARE ALREADY WALKING BACK THAT CLAIM[/bold]. They initially thought they were hand-delivered, mostly because the local carriers (in the Soros case) didn't remember the package. They have now reached the conclusion that all of the packages were mailed. Just stop with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 78October 26, 2018 5:15 PM

There is nothing more Florida than the fact that the shopping center his van was frequently parked at was called "The Shoppes at the Waterways"

Shoppes.

Not Shops.

It's klassier that way.

by Anonymousreply 79October 26, 2018 5:15 PM

And, once again, for R73's benefit, since this isn't getting through:

[quote]But on Thursday, [bold]law enforcement officials determined that all of the devices were likely sent through the mail[/bold], with at least some of them passing through a United States Postal Service center near Miami. The Miami-Dade Police Department’s bomb squad and K-9 unit searched a mail facility on Thursday in Opa-Locka as a “precautionary measure.”

by Anonymousreply 80October 26, 2018 5:16 PM

Next to the F&F button there needs to be a "slap person repeatedly" button.

by Anonymousreply 81October 26, 2018 5:18 PM

LOL.... I'd pay for that, R81.

by Anonymousreply 82October 26, 2018 5:18 PM

Trump is worried even more now about mid terms, because this MAGA bomber is dominating the news now.

Democrats get out and vote!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 83October 26, 2018 5:18 PM

R70 and R78 I don't care what CNN is "walking back": The package shown on CNN was NOT mailed. It could not have gone through The US Postal system or any franchise that takes packages from them to be delivered as is. Not as it was presented. Not with the weight of the specific objects on the fake bomb as already having a determined, with a standard weight, to be heavier than the highest weight that can be to be mailed by stamp. And those stamps weren't cancelled so they couldn't be used again, so the package wasn't processed at a U.S. Postal facility like it has to be and like they claimed it was. Someone walked that package into their mail room.

Is it REALLY so hard to believe that this was not the only perpetrator, here? 12 bombs, all timed to arrive on almost the exact, same day?

by Anonymousreply 84October 26, 2018 5:19 PM

#MAGABomber is the top trending search term by far right now.

by Anonymousreply 85October 26, 2018 5:19 PM

Cuban Americans in Miami are the single most homophobic group of people I've ever had the misfortune of living near. Absolutely vile people.

by Anonymousreply 86October 26, 2018 5:20 PM

And the Best Picture Golden Globe goes to... hiccup...M A G A BOMBER!!!!

by Anonymousreply 87October 26, 2018 5:20 PM

r83 is conveniently still ignoring the 2018 Election Fraud Thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 26, 2018 5:20 PM

r84 may I inquire as to where you got your degree in Investigative Forensics? Because you don't know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 89October 26, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote]I don't care what CNN is "walking back"

Moron, it wasn't CNN walking back the story: it was the FBI. [bold]Law enforcement officials now say that all of these packages were mailed[/bold]. You're tying yourself into knots to defend your conspiracy theory. Just stop.

[quote]Is it REALLY so hard to believe that this was not the only perpetrator, here? 12 bombs, all timed to arrive on almost the exact, same day?

Gee, that's what happens when you mail them all on the same fucking day. Go figure. Get a fucking grip.

by Anonymousreply 90October 26, 2018 5:22 PM

Are we just going to ignore the fact that he CHOREOGRAPHED MALE STRIP SHOWS?

by Anonymousreply 91October 26, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]Cuban Americans in Miami are the single most homophobic group of people I've ever had the misfortune of living near. Absolutely vile people.

This guy wasn't Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 92October 26, 2018 5:23 PM

He's an 100% born and bred American. He is white.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 26, 2018 5:25 PM

Check out his FB while you can. If he was raised in the States, he received a shitty education. He can barely put together a sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 26, 2018 5:25 PM

Man, it's down already!!! Glad I was able to take a peek!

by Anonymousreply 95October 26, 2018 5:26 PM

That's what happens when you watch Fox News and read Breitbart daily.

by Anonymousreply 96October 26, 2018 5:27 PM

R94, most MAGAs are unable to form coherent sentences.

by Anonymousreply 97October 26, 2018 5:27 PM

R86 That's like saying that ALL gays are racists.

by Anonymousreply 98October 26, 2018 5:29 PM

We need to reach out to this voter and understand his pain! Otherwise, Democrats will lose in 2020! You're all just burying your heads in the sand!

by Anonymousreply 99October 26, 2018 5:30 PM

He... looks like Hillary with a tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 26, 2018 5:31 PM

On MSNBC they were talking about all the decals on his van, indicating the groups he belonged to and the Conspiracy theory sites. His van has targets on the face of Hillary George Soros, Vann Jones, etc. He was running around Florida with decals threatening, inciting, encouraging violence toward specific individuals. I also saw on CNN that they are continuing to look for accomplices or people who knew or aided him IN ANY WAY. So I was glad to hear that. It could be a way to sweep up some of these more radical extremist groups who have threatened violence in the past. I hope so.

I caution you: Watch out for the politicians and Right to minimize this to start talking about his mental health, etc. The fact he has an arrest record, has made bomb threats in the past, etc. will be submerged by people who want to clean this up. But the fact is, he is a typical Trump zealot. Just because some of them lack the opportunity or the guts to actually do it, doesn't mean they don't want to.

by Anonymousreply 101October 26, 2018 5:31 PM

He's trans, R100!!!!

by Anonymousreply 102October 26, 2018 5:32 PM

He's probably a self-loathing gay closet case.

by Anonymousreply 103October 26, 2018 5:32 PM

His Twitter account.

Another truly stupid, illiterate piece of shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 26, 2018 5:34 PM

They list him as white, though he identifies himself as a Seminole on his Tweets.

by Anonymousreply 105October 26, 2018 5:35 PM

He comes across as gay based on his follows. Ellen, Neil Patrick Harris, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian...

by Anonymousreply 106October 26, 2018 5:36 PM

No wonder they found him so quickly, they just had to look for ground zero for a Trump supporter and BAM!

by Anonymousreply 107October 26, 2018 5:36 PM

His name sounds like a caravan... yeah that's it, it's all the Dems fault 'cause they let him in illegally from a caravan. Case closed! Now where's my Maury show??!

by Anonymousreply 108October 26, 2018 5:37 PM

His eyebrows scream New York Puerto Rican!

by Anonymousreply 109October 26, 2018 5:37 PM

He has gay face unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 110October 26, 2018 5:39 PM

Except that he appears to have been Philippine, R109.

by Anonymousreply 111October 26, 2018 5:39 PM

Jesus he's a fucking Q-anon follower isn't he. The qultists that aren't russians or bots are almost always over 40. If he is then FBI needs to search his computer for child porn.

by Anonymousreply 112October 26, 2018 5:40 PM

They have just found Kamala Harris' bomb - #13.

by Anonymousreply 113October 26, 2018 5:41 PM

Deplorables speing into action online, falsely claiming he's a registered Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 26, 2018 5:41 PM

So it appears the #MAGABomber is an eldergay, steroid-selling, Filipino-posing-as-Seminole, pimp who supports Trump and can’t build a working pipebomb to save his life?

You just can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 115October 26, 2018 5:42 PM

^ spring, not speing

by Anonymousreply 116October 26, 2018 5:42 PM

r114 I'd be surprised if many of those accounts weren't Russian or Iranian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 117October 26, 2018 5:43 PM

Registered Repuke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 26, 2018 5:43 PM

R114, I loved one of the responses in that thread, pointing out that anyone can edit the website that people were using to claim he's a Democrat. There were some creative choices in his supposed work history.

Title: Clinton Foundation

Company: Buck Naked

City: Home, KS

Title: Anyone Can Edit These

Company: Not official

etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 26, 2018 5:45 PM

R115 hahahaha. no. I've given up even trying to make sense of the US right now. All I can do is laugh, a bit maniacally.

by Anonymousreply 120October 26, 2018 5:45 PM

R76 must be ancient. Nobody says Cartoons anymore grandpa!

by Anonymousreply 121October 26, 2018 5:45 PM

Psychos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 26, 2018 5:46 PM

oh my, do you think he ever posted on the DL?

I'm sure they'll be checking all his computers

by Anonymousreply 123October 26, 2018 5:47 PM

so this is roid rage?

by Anonymousreply 124October 26, 2018 5:47 PM

steroid guns?

by Anonymousreply 125October 26, 2018 5:47 PM

R89 You are being irrational. I have no idea why. It is not hard to believe that more than one person was involved in this.

by Anonymousreply 126October 26, 2018 5:47 PM

r121 thank you for focusing on that Very Important Topic. We're all slightly smarter now that you've enlightened us. Please, start a blog immediately where you can write more bon mots of wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 127October 26, 2018 5:48 PM

It is, though, "hard to believe" when you've got exactly zero evidence of such involvement, R126. You are the one being irrational, insisting on sticking to a story that has already been thoroughly debunked.

by Anonymousreply 128October 26, 2018 5:49 PM

R112 I was thinking the same thing. Child Porn, regular porn, etc. He's nuts. BTW:He's also attacking the Parkland shooting survivors on his van claiming the shooting was faked. So law enforcement needs to scour those extremist websites and conspiracy sites because any one of them is capable of this.

by Anonymousreply 129October 26, 2018 5:49 PM

So he's basically Alex Jones, r129.

by Anonymousreply 130October 26, 2018 5:50 PM

R128 You are believing that he could be in two places, at opposite ends of the Eastern Coast, at exactly the same time or within 1-2 hours of each location? Really?

by Anonymousreply 131October 26, 2018 5:51 PM

he has over 1200 followers on his Twitter, at r104? who are these people??

by Anonymousreply 132October 26, 2018 5:51 PM

Repeating this, R131, since you still aren't getting it: Moron, it wasn't CNN walking back the story: it was the FBI. [bold]Law enforcement officials now say that all of these packages were mailed[/bold]. You're tying yourself into knots to defend your conspiracy theory. Just stop.

by Anonymousreply 133October 26, 2018 5:52 PM

He told me on the phone he didn't mean to assemble bombs and send them, so I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 134October 26, 2018 5:54 PM

R133 Then what was this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 26, 2018 5:54 PM

R133 Another angle:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 26, 2018 5:55 PM

A package with stamps on it, silly.

by Anonymousreply 137October 26, 2018 5:55 PM

Take it up with the FBI, R136.

by Anonymousreply 138October 26, 2018 5:55 PM

R137 Unprocessed stamps. And a package too heavy to mail that way.

by Anonymousreply 139October 26, 2018 5:56 PM

Like I said: take it up with the FBI.

by Anonymousreply 140October 26, 2018 5:57 PM

the post office can place the Date Stamp anywhere on the package, doesn't have to be over the stamps.

by Anonymousreply 141October 26, 2018 5:57 PM

I say 'cartoons' as a way to belittle them as the lowest form of modern entertainment -- and I'm including both reality tv and "pro" wrestling in that judgment.

by Anonymousreply 142October 26, 2018 5:58 PM

Yeah, R141, but he wants his conspiracy, so he won't let a few inconvenient facts get in the way.

by Anonymousreply 143October 26, 2018 5:59 PM

R141 The stamps MUST be voided or it wasn't processed. Not to mention, CNN initially claimed it may have been hand delivered to their mail room. So it must have been pretty clear the package hadn't gone through the mail service.

by Anonymousreply 144October 26, 2018 6:00 PM

See the word "may" in your own post, R144? And, like I said, take it up with law enforcement, since they, as of yesterday, have said that all of the packages were mailed. You're flailing and it's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 145October 26, 2018 6:02 PM

R143 I don't blindly consume whatever words are fed to me by The Official Sounding Guys With Titles and I'm not ashamed of it. You have no questions about whether or not a network of people might have been involved in this instead of just, one person?

by Anonymousreply 146October 26, 2018 6:02 PM

R145 No, I'm not embarrassed of being a thinker nor am I remotely concerned with any mockery coming from circles of those who are not.

by Anonymousreply 147October 26, 2018 6:03 PM

Well, yes, R146, you do, since you're blindly consuming that conspiracy theory of yours, even though you have zero evidence to support it. And no, I have no questions about a mythical "network of people" since none of what happened requires such a network or indicates such a network. You're being the opposite of a "thinker," and yes, you should be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 148October 26, 2018 6:05 PM

R144. that is not true. I've sent mail where they didn't stamp my stamps. USPS is stupid as fuck, including the mailman/mailwomen. Once, my regular mailman went on vacation, the new guy didn't know shit and i didn't get a lot of mail for a month.

Also, you notice he placed tape over the addresses and possibly the stamps too, so the marks could have come off. and then can be used again. this scum would be just the type to do such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 149October 26, 2018 6:05 PM

you stupid fuck. That is only a few stamps that you see. There's gotta be more stamps at the bottom, on the corner where they date stamped the package. 6 fucking stamps ain't gonna be enough postage. Use your brains, if you have any.

by Anonymousreply 150October 26, 2018 6:07 PM

Andrew Cunanan and this guy are really Cubans, posing as FIlipinos. Anybody on Datalounge would know that. I hear that Charles Manson was originally, Carlos Manson from Havana. And what about that Cubano Teodoro Bondi.

by Anonymousreply 151October 26, 2018 6:08 PM

How are we ever going to get out of this? The Reich has too much money, everyone, politicians, the media is bought off. A blue wave would be nice, but 300 million from the Koch brothers, Russian interference and blatant voter suppression will probably turn it into a blue ripple at most. Amerikkka's just going to keep going down the toilet until we're just another banana republic.

by Anonymousreply 152October 26, 2018 6:09 PM

[quote]Use your brains, [bold]if you have any.[/bold]

I think you answered your own questions, R150.

by Anonymousreply 153October 26, 2018 6:09 PM

I was recently involved in claims administration for a national class action lawsuit. We received in excess of 26,000 pieces of mail via USPS. Part of our job was to verify the date the mail was stamped by the USPS. The stamps on more than 200 pieces were NOT cancelled. In fact, they were not stamped anywhere on the mailing. These included letters and packages.

by Anonymousreply 154October 26, 2018 6:09 PM

Fuckhead Trump was trotted out to say something about the bomber...he did not like what they had written for him and he was probably in a hurry to get to his golf club.

by Anonymousreply 155October 26, 2018 6:10 PM

You vote, R152. And you volunteer. And you dontae. And you persuade your neighbors, family, friends, and colleagues to vote. And you volunteer to give people rides on Election Day.

by Anonymousreply 156October 26, 2018 6:10 PM

"dontae" => "donate"

by Anonymousreply 157October 26, 2018 6:10 PM

r156 is still conveniently avoiding the 2018 Election Fraud Thread....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 26, 2018 6:11 PM

R148 Now you're just making things up. Logistically, this guy could not have been in two places at the same time to do this. So who is being extreme with the outlandishness of theories, here? The one thinking "this doesn't appear to have been done by one person" or the guy claiming the perp overrode accepted boundaries of space and time to hand deliver some of these packages?

R149 and R151 You can't mail that weighted package in that way. Unless you're claiming mail workers were in on it? I'm amazed how many people think The US Postal Service is so lax with postage payment. You know they'd return a postcard if you forgot to put a stamp on it. But they'll just carry these packages without the proper postage just because? Not realistic.

by Anonymousreply 159October 26, 2018 6:13 PM

Another Cuban" Juan Uilkes Booff. Send them all back!

by Anonymousreply 160October 26, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote]R156 is still conveniently avoiding the 2018 Election Fraud Thread....

I'm not ignoring it at all, since that changes my advice not one whit.

by Anonymousreply 161October 26, 2018 6:14 PM

[quote]Logistically, this guy could not have been in two places at the same time to do this. So who is being extreme with the outlandishness of theories, here?

You are, of course, since you're failing to apply Occam's Razor and you're just blindly making shit up and ignoring that evidence that contradicts your ridiculous theory. Since the guy could not have been in two places at the same time, the logical assumption is that he didn't have to be because he mailed all of his packages, something that has been confirmed by law enforcement.

I don't need to make up shit, I don't need to invent a wild conspiracy theory, I don't need to envision some sort of lame "network," I don't have to twist and ignore the data to make my point.

by Anonymousreply 162October 26, 2018 6:16 PM

[quote]But they'll just carry these packages without the proper postage just because? Not realistic.

And you know there were no other stamps on this package how, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 163October 26, 2018 6:17 PM

r161, so, you realize you're giving useless advice and encouraging a faerie tale about 1 person 1 vote when you could be facing the facts about necessary election reform and spreading awareness of the impediments to free and fair elections in this country. You are an albatross to progress.

by Anonymousreply 164October 26, 2018 6:18 PM

As of a few hours ago, up to date info about the packages. The postage mark issue is odd, but only 3 were successfully delivered. Presumably there is some reason law enforcement is confident that they all went through USPS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2018 6:19 PM

Another Twitter account, going further back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2018 6:19 PM

Will someone please assure me that ALYSSA MILANO is safe?

by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote]Fuckhead Trump was trotted out to say something about the bomber...he did not like what they had written for him and he was probably in a hurry to get to his golf club.

He did it at the start of his speech before the Black Conservatives (Candace Owens group - the person who yesterday said this was a left wing hoax). He did not go full Trump in his speech to them afterwards, but still spent most of the speech bragging and attacking the Democrats and not criticizing chants of locking people up (I think there was an anti-Soras comment in the crowd).

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2018 6:20 PM

R154 Oh, you studied packages over 13 oz. that were mailed with stamps on them that weren't cancelled? Which post office where they processed through? Don't you need that information as part of your evidence? So what, exactly, where you doing?

It's amazing how neatly people want to sit this unbelievable feat in a cozy box. They want to just accept that this one guy pulled-off sending and hand delivering 12 (13 now?) packages to different locations across The US, where they were received on almost the exact, same day and some with no evidence of having been officially processed by USPS or those that allegedly were, had no revealing of a bomb looking object in the package through ANY sort of postal processing. Not one.

by Anonymousreply 169October 26, 2018 6:20 PM

[quote]so, you realize you're giving useless advice and encouraging a faerie tale about 1 person 1 vote when you could be facing the facts about necessary election reform and spreading awareness of the impediments to free and fair elections in this country. You are an albatross to progress.

*sigh* Moron, unlike you, apparently, I can do two things at once. The thing that needs to be done now, today, and in the next two weeks is vote, donate, and volunteer, thereby dramatically improving the chances that we will have the people in office who will do something about the other issue, which I also lobby about.

But the immediate need, right now, is to vote. So, right now, you are the "albatross to progress." Shut the fuck up and go vote.

by Anonymousreply 170October 26, 2018 6:22 PM

R165 LOL, as of a few hours ago, CNN realized it was odd that a noticeably unprocessed package with an alleged bomb pulled from it, was photographed from multiple angles by unconcerned staff. About as believable as the high, Hollywood angles of the Osama Bin Laden raid film.

by Anonymousreply 171October 26, 2018 6:23 PM

Do they have video footage of him at the post office? how can there only be 6 stamps on the package? Is that enough postage?

I don't know about FL but there is no way to mail that in NYC without going into the post office. The box mailboxes on the street don't open up anymore, you slot in your letters and that package is too big to slot in, even if you have the right postage.

You would have to enter a post office.

by Anonymousreply 172October 26, 2018 6:23 PM

[quote]It's amazing how neatly people want to sit this unbelievable feat in a cozy box. hey want to just accept that this one guy pulled-off sending and hand delivering 12 (13 now?) packages to different locations across The US....

No, dear, we "want to" believe that the perpetrator mailed his packages because a) that is exactly what it looks like, b) the bombs are all the same, c) law enforcement says that's what happened, and d) there is no need for this elaborate conspiracy theory you've invented.

by Anonymousreply 173October 26, 2018 6:23 PM

R173...looks like to YOU.

by Anonymousreply 174October 26, 2018 6:24 PM

R173 Is the concept that more than one person could have been involved in this, "elaborate"? Seems pretty run-of-the-mill reasonable, to me. Unless this guys seems like a mastermind to you?

by Anonymousreply 175October 26, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote] He comes across as gay based on his follows.

Which one of our right wing/conspiracy theory trolls is he?

by Anonymousreply 176October 26, 2018 6:25 PM

Looks like to anyone who applies Occam's Razor. The simplest explanation is also the one most likely to have taken place. You got nothing but your own imagination.

It's precisely because the guy doesn't seem like a mastermind that I'm pretty well convinced, absent any actual evidence, that he was solely responsible.

by Anonymousreply 177October 26, 2018 6:26 PM

R1177 The "simplest" explanation is that one guy didn't do all of this himself.

by Anonymousreply 178October 26, 2018 6:27 PM

R178 was for R177

by Anonymousreply 179October 26, 2018 6:27 PM

Sorry, R178, but it's not, no matter how much you want it to be. You can continue to invent all the conspiracy theories you want but they just aren't going to go anywhere, no matter how much you want them to.

And with that, I'll stop playing with the idiot, as there is no point and this is getting boring. Moving on....

by Anonymousreply 180October 26, 2018 6:28 PM

People doing Etsy and Ebay from home send out multiple packages constantly.

Remember when Dick Cheney wanted to tax Ebay sales because of the high volume of business people were doing?

by Anonymousreply 181October 26, 2018 6:29 PM

[quote]Check out his FB while you can. If he was raised in the States, he received a shitty education. He can barely put together a sentence.

My God, you mean he’s the president?

by Anonymousreply 182October 26, 2018 6:31 PM

link to his FB please? I wonder if anyone turned him in.

by Anonymousreply 183October 26, 2018 6:34 PM

R169 "They want to just accept that this one guy pulled-off sending and hand delivering 12 (13 now?) packages to different locations across The US,"

What the fuck are you talking about? Several packages were intercepted INSIDE A USPS facility. At least one was RTS (the "sender" being falsely labeled as Wasserman Schultz's office).

by Anonymousreply 184October 26, 2018 6:34 PM

I wonder if his neighbors saw him with the packages.

how much did the packages weigh?

by Anonymousreply 185October 26, 2018 6:34 PM

R171, early yesterday am CNN did a story about the lack of postmark, less than 1 day after they discovered the package. Can you at least familiarize yourself with some basic facts before you do any more ranting and raving?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 26, 2018 6:37 PM

R180 Okay, so you believe this guy studied delivery times, pick-up times and trends of how often the postal service has a record of being on time in a region.

He sent each package precisely during the time before it would be picked up, to ensure the timing would be close enough on all these postage stamped packages -- not group processed at a Postal service desk or window, with printed labels but dropped in a mail box with stamps on them -- and 99% arrived to their destination in the same afternoon. If some were not processed, as they appeared not to be and as some initially claimed, that means he would have had to time a cross coastal driving trip that would allow him to hand deliver two packages on either end of the East Coast for the same afternoon.

Also, for some reason, he sent only one package to particular homes of very, wealthy people. How did he make this decision? Access to only one mailing address? Known travelling schedules to predict which of their multiple homes said recipient would likely be at on the planned afternoon? And this mail isn't processed out of house, he can just walk up to one of Soros' homes and drop a package on the doorstep? No gated community or security guard to go through? Did he hand the package to a security guard?

No timed camera footage? Security or mail room staff accounts of seeing a strange person pull up with a Wackadoo van, to drop off a suspicious package in front of their home, office or facility?

Do you see how there are legitimate questions to be asked? Why are some of you so adamant to stop people from doing so?

by Anonymousreply 187October 26, 2018 6:37 PM

r186, but r171 thinks CNN is 'fake news' and that postmarks are a Clinton Conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 188October 26, 2018 6:38 PM

R188 If you want to know what I think, read my posts. Read.

by Anonymousreply 189October 26, 2018 6:40 PM

He mailed them off all at the same time. and they were processed the same time. only thing I don't understand is where did he drop them off? You have to go to a post office window. The blue mailboxes in NYC (manhattan) can't be opened, there are only small slots that this package for sure can't fit. Maybe the ones in FL still can open.

I don't even think that is the right postage.

this is why fucking loser USPS is losing billions, they are processing packages that don't even have enough postage! Stupid fuckers!

by Anonymousreply 190October 26, 2018 6:43 PM

R187, the latest update is ALL packages were sent by regular mail.

by Anonymousreply 191October 26, 2018 6:44 PM

[quote]Okay, so you believe this guy studied delivery times, pick-up times and trends of how often the postal service has a record of being on time in a region.

Or he simply mailed all of the packages at the same time, confident that they would be delivered at around the same time. Is this too hard for you to understand?

[quote]Why are some of you so adamant to stop people from doing so?

Nobody is stopping you from asking questions. We're just pointing out that the questions are stupid and based on your flawed understanding of events rather than on reality. Your bit about Soros is particularly absurd, since it's clear that you haven't even bothered to do even the basic bit of research to show you that your questions have already been answered there.

And since some of the intended recipients were not, in fact, at home, that answers another of your questions. No, he didn't do any elaborate research or consult "known travelling schedules." You continue to simply make shit up rather than actually do the research and go where the data point you.

You've concocted an elaborate conspiracy theory and you're ignoring the data that contradict it and are desperately trying to find something to bolster that theory. That's not the way this works.

by Anonymousreply 192October 26, 2018 6:45 PM

Lots of USPS offices have a bin where you can deposit packages that already have postage (or don't need postage) so you don't have to wait in line for a window.

by Anonymousreply 193October 26, 2018 6:45 PM

[quote]You have to go to a post office window

Dunno about Florida but I can go to my local post office and find a small package mail slot in the outer lobby. I don't have to stand in line or go into the main office.

by Anonymousreply 194October 26, 2018 6:46 PM

OP, don't be shocked at all. This guy is really what is known as is metizmo. In Canada known as métis (may-tie). Coyote, half breeds depending on the region.

Think of George Zimmerman or the pig that arrested Sandra Bland, may she rest in peace or the other fool cop that shot Philandro Castille to death with a kid in the car. A lot of these racist cops commonly have a Z ending their last names. Minorities always go after other minorities in the lower rungs everywhere in America. So many white hispanics are desperately trying to remove themselves from their indigenous nature by aligning with their european heritage. It's not a new phenomena. They're the people parading as truly whites hating on blacks. Blacks should not fear whites. Blacks should fear other blacks and hispanics. Especially white hispanics so desperately looking to remove themselves from their minority heritage.

Those who have been around awhile will recall the inexplicable hate Italians have hurtled towards blacks in this country a few decades ago. Look up Howard Beach. German and Irish immigrant families in nearby neighborhoods didn't give a rat's bush about targeting black people or assigning them names like "moulies" or "schwartzas".

White people of recent immigrants melded right into the fabric of America. Persecuted groups themselves at one time will more often be at the throats of other persecuted groups. It's how the cookie crumbles here.

by Anonymousreply 195October 26, 2018 6:47 PM

Hey, if he needs a lawyer, I'm available.

by Anonymousreply 196October 26, 2018 6:47 PM

What does Trump think of the MAGA Bomber moniker?

by Anonymousreply 197October 26, 2018 6:50 PM

Sayoc is a Filipino surname.

by Anonymousreply 198October 26, 2018 6:50 PM

R190 ...and when these were going through the reading machines, no one saw anything that looked like a bomb.

by Anonymousreply 199October 26, 2018 6:51 PM

His name is actually an anagram for "Hilary Clinton!"

by Anonymousreply 200October 26, 2018 6:53 PM

[quote]Sayoc is a Filipino surname.

He's part Filipino, part American Indian.

He also was a Chippendales promoter, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 201October 26, 2018 6:56 PM

While either promoting (or refuting) conspiracy theories, can people please remember that MOST OF THE PACKAGES WEREN'T ACTUALLY DELIVERED.

So far, only 3.

Most were intercepted IN A MAIL FACILITY and one was fraudulently returned to sender. They either were flagged as insufficient postage or were screened as suspicious.

The leading conspiracy theorist on this page keeps posting inaccurate information.

by Anonymousreply 202October 26, 2018 6:56 PM

I just read on twitter that they may be 2 more packages in CA.

by Anonymousreply 203October 26, 2018 6:58 PM

R202, law enforcement is saying that none of them were hand delivered and all were mailed.

by Anonymousreply 204October 26, 2018 6:59 PM

This press conference is boring

by Anonymousreply 205October 26, 2018 6:59 PM

Judging by his Twitter account, he has an IQ of roughly 12.

by Anonymousreply 206October 26, 2018 7:00 PM

[quote]and when these were going through the reading machines, no one saw anything that looked like a bomb.

Oh, do enlighten us: just what does a bomb look like? Because everyone knows that all bombs look exactly the same, right?. And everyone knows that postal workers carefully examine every single package they send through the system, right?

by Anonymousreply 207October 26, 2018 7:00 PM

MSNBC reported that he worked as a dancer and bouncer at a strip club after his parents kicked him out of the house.as a teen.

by Anonymousreply 208October 26, 2018 7:01 PM

[quote] Cuban Americans in Miami are the single most homophobic group of people I've ever had the misfortune of living near. Absolutely vile people.

Fun fact: there are gay Cuban-Americans in Miami.

TONS of us.

We even have our own pride festival.

by Anonymousreply 209October 26, 2018 7:02 PM

Is the #MAGAbomber uncut?

by Anonymousreply 210October 26, 2018 7:03 PM

NYT According to a 2012 bankruptcy petition filed in Miami, Mr. Sayoc resided at the time at his mother’s home. “Lives w/mom,” a handwritten note on the petition said. “Has no furniture.”

lol, perfect trumpkin profile

by Anonymousreply 211October 26, 2018 7:04 PM

Fox News concept drawing of the perpetrator's van.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 26, 2018 7:04 PM

[quote]His name is actually an anagram for "Hilary Clinton!"

Also if you say his name backwards you hear ‘but her emails’. LOL

by Anonymousreply 213October 26, 2018 7:05 PM

[quote]“Lives w/mom,” a handwritten note on the petition said. “Has no furniture.”

Well, the first sentence leads me to believe he might actually be gay.

However, the second sentence proves that to be impossible.

by Anonymousreply 214October 26, 2018 7:06 PM

DL tie in

male strippers, and fish (farms). even mel brooks could not have written this clown

Rachel Humberger, the wife of one of Mr. Sayoc’s business partners, said Mr. Sayoc used to be a manager for traveling “male revue shows.”

“It was a traveling show, but I don’t know what his role was, whether he booked the gigs or what,” Ms. Humberger said.

Ms. Humberger described the shows as being in the style of “Magic Mike,” a reference to a 2012 movie about male strippers.

More recently, she said Mr. Sayoc had been talking to her husband about starting a new business: Fish farms

by Anonymousreply 215October 26, 2018 7:07 PM

Does anyone remember when Lou dobbs seemed like a genial, benign, knowledgeable business news anchor? Who knew there was batshit crazy under there.

by Anonymousreply 216October 26, 2018 7:07 PM

R216, I thought he had quietly retired and died. Quite a surprise for me when he popped up in the news recently, as I strongly associate him with the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 217October 26, 2018 7:09 PM

I once handled the package of a self-loathing, gay, Filipino psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 218October 26, 2018 7:09 PM

I hears he worked at Hillary's pizza parlor in DC!

by Anonymousreply 219October 26, 2018 7:10 PM

Based on his mug shots this guy has had more cosmetic work done over the last 15 years than Miss Joan Collins.

by Anonymousreply 220October 26, 2018 7:11 PM

How does a guy living in a van afford plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 221October 26, 2018 7:11 PM

Lives with mom, criminal record, bankruptcies, and terrible eye brow situation? Seems like he might welcome the warm, strong embrace of prison life.

by Anonymousreply 222October 26, 2018 7:12 PM

He's not hawt, so the DL verdict is...

by Anonymousreply 223October 26, 2018 7:13 PM

Yeah, Dobbs went crazy quickly, R216. I don't think that anyone ever really knew what drove him off the deep end that way. He had always been a Republican but he actually registered as an Independent during the Bush (Jr.) years. But then he went absolutely nuts, heading into birtherism, racism, anti-immigration, anti-Muslim, nationalism, and culture warrior. He's been an embarrassment ever since.

by Anonymousreply 224October 26, 2018 7:13 PM

R222, maybe he's trans. So he'll ask to be put in a women's prison of course.

by Anonymousreply 225October 26, 2018 7:14 PM

Lou Dobbs is also married to a Latina of course.

by Anonymousreply 226October 26, 2018 7:17 PM

This was his retirement plan. He faces decades in jail.

by Anonymousreply 227October 26, 2018 7:17 PM

Was he born in the USA? where?

by Anonymousreply 228October 26, 2018 7:18 PM

No word from Mama's Mussy so far.

by Anonymousreply 229October 26, 2018 7:18 PM

R22, he's indigenous. Yes, native but he's trying to align with the North American indian. Completely different breed of indigenous.

It would be like a taino tribe PR aligning themselves with the Mohawks or the Sioux. Or the Cherokee or Lumbee.

He's a self loathing pos. He's a cuban/white trash coyote pretending to be a gray Canadian Timber wolf.

It's about time Americans recognize these types in mainstream society.

Self loathing sad clown attempting to convince himself he's on par with the métis.

Whatever this dickwad is, he's NOT this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 26, 2018 7:19 PM

There are no tainos left.

by Anonymousreply 231October 26, 2018 7:20 PM

the Seminoles have totally disavowed the guy, is not and never has been a member of the tribe, total fabrication (surprise). apparently at one time worked for the hard rock cafe owned by the tribe.

by Anonymousreply 232October 26, 2018 7:23 PM

Seriously, does he have a learning disability?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 26, 2018 7:24 PM

Flawless chemical peel.

by Anonymousreply 234October 26, 2018 7:25 PM

I hope it doesn’t turn Putnam he is mentally ill. These types so often turn out to be crazy and then no one is responsible for their rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 235October 26, 2018 7:26 PM

"When asked why Sayoc was targeting Democrats, Sessions said “I don’t know.”

may the elf should read the maga bomber's vanifesto, might get a clue

by Anonymousreply 236October 26, 2018 7:29 PM

Nah, R233. He's just a garden variety poorly educated and stupid Trumpian. After all, he was boneheaded enough to have left a fingerprint on Maxine Water's package after multiple felony convictions.

by Anonymousreply 237October 26, 2018 7:29 PM

He's Fillipino just like Darren Criss.

Well....

by Anonymousreply 238October 26, 2018 7:31 PM

In reality, you can be mentally ill AND a total piece of shit, R235. If he tries that bullshit in court, I hope the jury/judge keeps that in mind.

by Anonymousreply 239October 26, 2018 7:31 PM

When people refer to evil white people on this site, aren't they referring to Europeans?

by Anonymousreply 240October 26, 2018 7:32 PM

He looks like he would consider Imelda Marcos FABULOUS!!!

by Anonymousreply 241October 26, 2018 7:34 PM

I am withholding judgement until he submits his calendar to us. If it shows that he wrote down 'make bombs,' then we'll endeavor to ask if he considers bombs a drinking game.

by Anonymousreply 242October 26, 2018 7:38 PM

R242 He was caught because of DNA evidence.

by Anonymousreply 243October 26, 2018 7:41 PM

[quote]Based on his mug shots this guy has had more cosmetic work done over the last 15 years than Miss Joan Collins.

Miami is the US capital of cheap, shady plastic surgery, most notably back-alley silicone pumping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 26, 2018 7:43 PM

I'm guessing R146 also owns a van covered in memes and PowerPoint presentations

by Anonymousreply 245October 26, 2018 7:46 PM

Are any of our Trumpster posters missing? This guy must have been a DLer

by Anonymousreply 246October 26, 2018 7:48 PM

Cesar Sayoc is like if Trump's Twitter account became sentient.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 26, 2018 7:48 PM

[quote]back-alley silicone pumping

Do they inject scrotes?

by Anonymousreply 248October 26, 2018 7:49 PM

[quote] But they'll just carry these packages without the proper postage just because? Not realistic.

One of the packages had a postage due sticker on it, you fat sow.

by Anonymousreply 249October 26, 2018 7:51 PM

Twitter is going to take a bit of a hit.

[quote]Hey @Twitter remember when I reported the guy who was making threats towards me after my appearance on @FoxNews and you guys sent back a bs response about how you didn’t find it that serious. Well guess what it’s the guy who has been sending #bombs to high profile politicians!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 26, 2018 7:51 PM

R225

I honestly thought you were referring to Lou Dobbs there.

by Anonymousreply 251October 26, 2018 7:52 PM

Today is Hillary's birthday. Therefore, Hillary did it. MAGA!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252October 26, 2018 7:53 PM

R250 They should not. In the aftermath of 9/11, people vowed to not let the terrorists win. We shouldn't respond to acts of terror by restricting our rights and our right to privacy.

by Anonymousreply 253October 26, 2018 7:55 PM

Trump will bail him out.

by Anonymousreply 254October 26, 2018 7:57 PM

R245 Yes, that's not an extreme assumption because I claimed it appears other people were involved in this undertaking, that he didn't act alone. Clearly, I'm ridiculous for even suggesting it.

by Anonymousreply 255October 26, 2018 7:58 PM

Wow - just assumed person tweeting about it being suspicious that it was on Hilary's birthday was joking and mocking the right wing conspiracies, then I looked at her twitter feed, and it was not a satirical tweet. She is a little nuts.

by Anonymousreply 256October 26, 2018 8:00 PM

I love the irony that, being a crazy conspiracy theorist, Sayoc would automatically believe it was a false flag had someone else done it. Why can't you recognize one of your own, conspiracy loons?

by Anonymousreply 257October 26, 2018 8:00 PM

[quote]They should not.

In that case, they should. The tweet she was complaining about was so clearly over the line, abusive, and threatening that there is no question it violated Twitter's TOS.

by Anonymousreply 258October 26, 2018 8:01 PM

[quote]Clearly, I'm ridiculous for even suggesting it.

Pretty much, yeah.

by Anonymousreply 259October 26, 2018 8:01 PM

And, R254, I'll write the majority opinion that persecuted white American-born Republicans in fact have the right to bomb opponents under the constitutional provisions of free speech. It's already on my calendar, along with having some celebratory beers and boofing.

by Anonymousreply 260October 26, 2018 8:02 PM

R58 i know! Anyone who plays moderator here threatening to FF someone, FF the moderator then WW the person they FF and finally WW yourself. 🚫game over🛇

by Anonymousreply 261October 26, 2018 8:02 PM

Be Best Bomber!

by Anonymousreply 262October 26, 2018 8:04 PM

R232 he's a semi-Seminole.

by Anonymousreply 263October 26, 2018 8:04 PM

R258 But can you imagine if everyone who reported a Twitter user for aggressive language was taken seriously or worse reported to the FBI. You'd have mass protests on both sides. Clearly, this fucker needs to die for what he's done.

by Anonymousreply 264October 26, 2018 8:04 PM

Totally gay. Manager of male strippers — come on.

by Anonymousreply 265October 26, 2018 8:05 PM

MMM, guy at R247’s post is hot hot hot!

by Anonymousreply 266October 26, 2018 8:05 PM

Conspiracy Loons

So lame, so MAGA, so SAD!

I repudiate

by Anonymousreply 267October 26, 2018 8:06 PM

Trump is saving his get out of jail free cards for those who can keep his fat ass out of jail. Not for losers like Sayoc. He will simply distance himself and act like maybe it was really a Dem pretending to be a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 268October 26, 2018 8:06 PM

[quote] the Seminoles have totally disavowed the guy, is not and never has been a member of the tribe, total fabrication (surprise).

EWWWWWW. He's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 269October 26, 2018 8:06 PM

Horrible man.

by Anonymousreply 270October 26, 2018 8:07 PM

No r256 she's a fucking loon. Self described journalist who does nothing but tweet day and beg people to donate to her PayPal

by Anonymousreply 271October 26, 2018 8:08 PM

This is literally the beginning of the end. The nation will likely descend into chaos the day after the election.

by Anonymousreply 272October 26, 2018 8:09 PM

Federal officials said they had tracked down Mr. Sayoc, who has a lengthy arrest history, after finding one of his fingerprints on a package sent to Representative Maxine Waters, a California Democrat

So glad it was Mama Maxine who had the receipts. Can't wait till January when she slams her mighty gavel down on some rethug's nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 26, 2018 8:10 PM

Another stripper for trump. NDA between him and trump maybe?

by Anonymousreply 274October 26, 2018 8:11 PM

The woman R252 posted about and R271 is talking about looks Persian. Or possibly Arab.

by Anonymousreply 275October 26, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote]But can you imagine if everyone who reported a Twitter user for aggressive language

This was not just "aggressive language." He crossed the line to physical threats. I'm fine with Twitter not reporting it to the FBI. I'm not fine with Twitter insisting that it was fine and that it didn't warrant giving the poster a timeout or blocking his account.

by Anonymousreply 276October 26, 2018 8:15 PM

r275 She's Jewish and hates Muslims, Persians, and Arabs.

by Anonymousreply 277October 26, 2018 8:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278October 26, 2018 8:18 PM

r252 That Loomer cunt deserves her own thread.

by Anonymousreply 279October 26, 2018 8:20 PM

Donnie didn't do it, and that's the message of this story. So anyone who blames his needs to stop smearing him. I'll write all about it, and I just may have to quit Twitter again because of all the hateful responses.

by Anonymousreply 280October 26, 2018 8:22 PM

r273. the bomber should have known better; you don't mess with Mama Maxine!

by Anonymousreply 281October 26, 2018 8:23 PM

R278, according to the NRA, maybe the DV charge made it impossible for him to get a gun under those ridiculous federal laws. If he'd been allowed to buy semi-automatic rifles, he might not have become a failed bomb-maker.

by Anonymousreply 282October 26, 2018 8:24 PM

I need to stop reading Loomer's tweets - but it like not being able to turn away from an accident - and yes, it does look like all she does is tweet all day long.

I notice a common personality tweets between the right-wing tweeters is that they are all angry smug, and sarcastic. Even though their party is controlling everything they seem miserable and feel like they are still victims of something.

by Anonymousreply 283October 26, 2018 8:25 PM

R281 the best part of Maxine is that she probably genuinely has more NA blood running through her veins than this wannabe manque.

by Anonymousreply 284October 26, 2018 8:29 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 26, 2018 8:34 PM

CNN dug up video of Sayoc at a 2017 Trump rally carrying an anti-CNN banner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 26, 2018 8:34 PM

A woman reported him for sending her death threats but twitter basically said no big deal.

How many others has he harassed and threatened? How many Trumpers sending death threats on social media right now will get (more) violent in the future?

If social media can't even hold them responsible for sending death threats and making harassment campaigns by suspending their account, of course these people will end up believing they can physically hurt people with no consequences. Just look at how many racists have been filmed and/or arrested in the past couple years.. they almost always end up saying "BUT THAT'S NOT ME!" because they don't believe they should be held accountable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287October 26, 2018 8:36 PM

What Sayoc had to say on social media about his victims. It really is a trainwreck of ignorant memes and angry, semi-literate comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 26, 2018 8:39 PM

He's a real success story. From the NY Times:

According to a 2012 bankruptcy petition filed in Miami, Mr. Sayoc resided at the time at his mother’s home. “Lives w/mom,” a handwritten note on the petition said. “Has no furniture.”

by Anonymousreply 289October 26, 2018 8:39 PM

also beat up his grandma

by Anonymousreply 290October 26, 2018 8:41 PM

Hey! At least he didn't chop people up and hide them in his garden! Which he might have been totally innocent!

by Anonymousreply 291October 26, 2018 8:41 PM

He would have been a real catch on that Donald Trump dating app.

by Anonymousreply 292October 26, 2018 8:42 PM

Im guessing this is not the perp the lefties were praying for.

Fkin scumbag POS coward. Give him 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 293October 26, 2018 8:43 PM

Trump and the Young Black Leadership Assembly in the White House was quite a sight to behold and hear. Appalling.

by Anonymousreply 294October 26, 2018 8:43 PM

anyone brave enough to wander into the fever swamps of the right wing blogs today,? are they all still all "false flag" or are they cheering on this hero for his courage and patriotism?

by Anonymousreply 295October 26, 2018 8:43 PM

R290 This is why violence against women needs to be recognized and taken more seriously.

So many of these shooters and now a bomber have histories of violence against women.

by Anonymousreply 296October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

Huh, R293? He’s exactly who we were hoping for.

by Anonymousreply 297October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

R295, it’s all “false flag” and “they found a Patsy”.

by Anonymousreply 298October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

How many ̶T̶r̶u̶m̶p̶e̶r̶s̶ 𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑜𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑠 sending death threats on social media right now will get (more) violent in the future?

by Anonymousreply 299October 26, 2018 8:44 PM

He do have better hair and less orange, R292. He may be best for pre-conjugal veesits.

by Anonymousreply 300October 26, 2018 8:45 PM

It pains me to say this, but the pics from 25 years ago would indicate that Cesar has had many drinkiepoos in the DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 301October 26, 2018 8:47 PM

[quote]Im guessing this is not the perp the lefties were praying for.

You would be wrong, since this is exactly what "lefties" assumed would be the case.

by Anonymousreply 302October 26, 2018 8:47 PM

***BREAKING*** GIULIANI & COMEY TO INDICT HILLARY IN RETALIATION

by Anonymousreply 303October 26, 2018 8:48 PM

[quote]are they all still all "false flag" or are they cheering on this hero for his courage and patriotism?

They think he is fake - a Dem plant - nothing about him is real and he was a registered Democrat. they are also whining about how come the media is covering this, but did not cover the Steve Scalise shooting (which I am pretty sure they did). Also seen a few comments about how did the FBI work so fast when they still won't reveal what happened in the Vegas shooting. Hilary might have been too nice when she called them deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 304October 26, 2018 8:49 PM

Shoplifter Cesar is the NEW Hedy Lamarr!

by Anonymousreply 305October 26, 2018 8:49 PM

Has no furniture

Beats on grandma, but still

KILL THE LIBS! MAGA!

by Anonymousreply 306October 26, 2018 8:54 PM

Why is Florida so fucked up? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 307October 26, 2018 8:54 PM

Was he family? Any reports of a girlfriend or wife?

by Anonymousreply 308October 26, 2018 8:54 PM

No R179

She deserves to be repudiated and then ignored.

by Anonymousreply 309October 26, 2018 8:54 PM

[quote] This is why violence against women needs to be recognized and taken more seriously. So many of these shooters and now a bomber have histories of violence against women.

How about we take violence against women seriously because it's wrong to hit people over whom you have societal and physical dominance?...instead of 'taking it seriously' because down the road it might lead to a man being hurt?

by Anonymousreply 310October 26, 2018 8:55 PM

Jesus Christ he's gay as a Christmas parrot. This is how the RW machine is going to frame it. We're fucked guys - they'll point at us and laugh. Hannity and Ingraham must be creaming their jeans to point to gay derangement as the reason for these attacks, not innocent Trump and MAGA culture. I hate right wing closet gays - so fucked up and destructive.

by Anonymousreply 311October 26, 2018 8:55 PM

This thread is a winner. In so many great ways. To Mail Dude, obsessed with stamp analysis: When was the last time you sent or received a package with stamps? It happens so rarely now, and when it does, the stamps are never cancelled. Just try peeling them off to reuse. And if you're convinced you're right, bop on over to Websleuths. I'm sure they're in a stamp tizzy too.

As for the rightness of Cesar -- he's the personification of the american dream. Filipino who reinvents himself as bodybuilding Native American, who identifies with the very people who want to crush people like him. Ah, America. The Land of the Self-Persecutors.

by Anonymousreply 312October 26, 2018 8:56 PM

[quote] And if you're convinced you're right, bop on over to Websleuths. I'm sure they're in a stamp tizzy too.

You are so not stealth, FrauSleuth.

by Anonymousreply 313October 26, 2018 8:58 PM

R311 = FUD Troll

by Anonymousreply 314October 26, 2018 9:00 PM

[quote] This is why violence against women needs to be recognized and taken more seriously. So many of these shooters and now a bomber have histories of violence against women.

We should take cases of violence against people seriously ffs. What makes you think he wouldn't have targeted men?

by Anonymousreply 315October 26, 2018 9:03 PM

Have his Trick costars made any public comments?

by Anonymousreply 316October 26, 2018 9:03 PM

I believe there used to be a "hand cancel" chute for odd sized, stamped packages, but maybe efficiency and downsizing has killed that.

(Just to address (so to speak) how mail gets delivered without stamped ink

by Anonymousreply 317October 26, 2018 9:04 PM

Papa John must pay really well for him to afford to make all those bombs and then mail them.

by Anonymousreply 318October 26, 2018 9:11 PM

If you haven’t already done so please familiarize yourself with the concept of stochastic terrorism. It’s really important to understand in the age of Trump.

by Anonymousreply 319October 26, 2018 9:15 PM

Most mass murderers (shitstains like this, school shooters, etc) all have prior domestic violence priors and/or have made terroristic threats. Authorities have been warned about these losers, again and again. Until LEO has more leeway to proscecute than they do now, scumbags like this, school shooters and mass murderers are going to be able to put their plans into action.

There are a bunch of people, not just who those bombs were addressed to, but postal workers and political staff and volunteers, who are incredibly lucky Ceasar is a moron and screwed up those bombs.

by Anonymousreply 320October 26, 2018 9:25 PM

they are definitely gonna check his computer to see what websites he went to. I wonder if DL is on the list LOL.

by Anonymousreply 321October 26, 2018 9:28 PM

Well, thank fucking goodness he is retarded, judging by the shit he wrote...or the bombs would have gone off and people could have been injured.

by Anonymousreply 322October 26, 2018 9:29 PM

TRUMP-SAYOC 2020

by Anonymousreply 323October 26, 2018 9:36 PM

Attention: "Philippine" is not an adjective. "Filipino" is. Someone who comes from the Philippines is Filipino, not Philippine.

by Anonymousreply 324October 26, 2018 9:37 PM

So far, the usual suspects are calling this a false flag. I wonder when someone will start calling him a hero?

by Anonymousreply 325October 26, 2018 9:38 PM

What pisses me off is this asshole was homeless, or practically homeless. His mother kicked hi out bcz he was violent towards her. He is now going to be the guest of the federal government for what? 48-58 years? So now we will pay for his healthcare, he will have a roof over his head, a job, a library, TV, movies, a food, he will never again have to worry about a home. He's 56. If he gets a 48 yr sentence we'll pay for his funeral too.

P.S. Wolf Blitzer just said the President was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 326October 26, 2018 9:43 PM

Rather he be in the fed than sending bombs to people.

This is why we build prisons.

by Anonymousreply 327October 26, 2018 9:46 PM

Please please don’t tell me he’s gay too!

by Anonymousreply 328October 26, 2018 9:48 PM

Trump "will probably pass" on calling Obama or any of the others threatened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 26, 2018 9:49 PM

Media is SO fucking sensitive talking about "No one is saying this is the President's fault." Bullshit. He emboldens racists, extremists, and he himself panders to the Alt Right. We've had this guy attempting to murder two former Presidents and Trump will not even name the targets much less call them to reassure them the FBI was on the case. Trump creates a climate and he encourages violence at his rallies and there is documented proof of it. We can watch the video clips all over TV the past few days Going back to 2015. He never condemned the bastard in Charlottesville for using his car as a weapon to run down and kill someone who was protesting against white supremacists.

by Anonymousreply 330October 26, 2018 9:50 PM

see, the fucking cunts at USPS did it again, I was expecting a package. they never buzz my door, just left the orange slip and had the audacity to say this is a final notice! i went to the website to put in the article number...it can't be found. same thing happened last time.

by Anonymousreply 331October 26, 2018 9:52 PM

The entire GOP should be classified as a terrorist organization.

by Anonymousreply 332October 26, 2018 9:52 PM

Trump really is a shit, isn't he?

[quote]"People love what we're doing, they love what we're saying, and the Republicans had tremendous momentum and then, of course this happened, where all that you people talked about was that, and rightfully so," Trump said. "But now we have to start the momentum again."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333October 26, 2018 9:53 PM

In the reality based world:

“I knew right away it was him when I saw the pictures of the van today in the news,” Mr. Prado said Friday afternoon as he prepared to cut a customer’s hair. “That van was his home. It was really smelly when he had the door open and you walked by. It was horrible.

In the fever swamp of the rwjbs

Laura Loomer: This is the Florida #SuspiciousPackage suspect’s van. Why does it look brand new? These stickers also look like they were printed yesterday.

Big Linz: For a homeless person living in a van its very clean not a scratch on it methinks cesar was paid big dollars to do this SOROS or the DNC or fake news CNN. they are my 3 suspects for this conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 334October 26, 2018 9:55 PM

Since his name isn't pure bread American and he has connections to the gay scene, Trump may very well be able to spin this thing to his favor.

by Anonymousreply 335October 26, 2018 9:58 PM

R335, the spinning only world for his brain dead base. Intelligent people don’t believe Trump’s lies.

by Anonymousreply 336October 26, 2018 10:00 PM

He was born in BROOKLYN!!!

by Anonymousreply 337October 26, 2018 10:00 PM

*only works*

by Anonymousreply 338October 26, 2018 10:00 PM

When Republicans accuse Democrats of doing something, you know they did it.

by Anonymousreply 339October 26, 2018 10:01 PM

[quote]Please please don’t tell me he’s gay too!

—Anonymous

I fear the worst

A relative recalls an obsession with body building

Lenny Altieri, a retired chef in Hallandale, Fla., whose cousin, Madeleine Altieri, is Mr. Sayoc’s mother, said that Mr. Sayoc had been obsessed with body building and had worked at one point as a male stripper in South Florida nightclubs.“ That lifestyle’s all glitter,”

The account, which was suspended on Friday after reports that Mr. Sayoc was a suspect in the bombing case, shared photos of Mr. Sayoc ...working out at the gym.

According to a hairdresser who works at the shopping center, it appeared that Mr. Sayoc had been living inside the van for a while.

• Mr. Sayoc once worked as a manager for traveling “male revue shows,”

by Anonymousreply 340October 26, 2018 10:02 PM

R18 s links said he was a male stripper in the 90's. anyone have any pics?

by Anonymousreply 341October 26, 2018 10:03 PM

Pics for what? He's fucking ugly!

by Anonymousreply 342October 26, 2018 10:05 PM

bravo to the haiku poster!

by Anonymousreply 343October 26, 2018 10:05 PM

There are pics of his mugshots from the 90s. He was revolting and skeezy, so yeah just like most Florida male strippers I've had the misfortune of seeing.

by Anonymousreply 344October 26, 2018 10:06 PM

Big self-hating homo.

by Anonymousreply 345October 26, 2018 10:08 PM

r329, Trump is such a fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 346October 26, 2018 10:09 PM

We can count on Kavanaugh to find statute to keep Patriot MAGABOMBER out of jail!

by Anonymousreply 347October 26, 2018 10:10 PM

I'm really curious how the Fox fascists will cover this tonight (Dobbs, Carlson, Hannity, Ingraham and tomorrow Pirro).

by Anonymousreply 348October 26, 2018 10:14 PM

They found a 14th package!

Where does he get the money for all this?

by Anonymousreply 349October 26, 2018 10:21 PM

[quote] bet he did it to link up with a caucasian woman

Oh, hon....no.

No, he didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 350October 26, 2018 10:24 PM

Yes, where does he get the money to buy some PVC pipes, envelopes, and stamps???

by Anonymousreply 351October 26, 2018 10:25 PM

I know that’s a committent of tens of dollars at least!

by Anonymousreply 352October 26, 2018 10:27 PM

[quote] Since his name isn't pure bread American

Or pure American bread

by Anonymousreply 353October 26, 2018 10:27 PM

All this because he was afraid of his desire for cock. Well, he'll be seeing plenty of it in prison so there is an upside for him.

by Anonymousreply 354October 26, 2018 10:29 PM

Well, could this be roid rage?

Well, he worked as a pizza delivery driver, maybe he saved up all his tips. Maybe he stole some of the stuff. He has a long track record. Scum.

by Anonymousreply 355October 26, 2018 10:32 PM

Rick Wilson:

TBH this guy's Twitter feed isn't meaningfully different from those of millions of Trump followers.

I could find a dozen that contain the same slurry of cult worship, birtherism, xenophobia, and conspiracy claptrap in the TL's of my trolls in the last day.

by Anonymousreply 356October 26, 2018 10:34 PM

He won't have to continue living in his van he will have a roof over his head and 3 meals a day for many years to come.

by Anonymousreply 357October 26, 2018 10:37 PM

so he delivered food/pizza in the van he lived in and stunk up the parking lot when he opened the door? eeeewwwww

floriduh man

by Anonymousreply 358October 26, 2018 10:57 PM

Imagine waiting for a pizza and that horrid Trumpmobile pulls up in the driveway.

by Anonymousreply 359October 26, 2018 11:07 PM

Sort of off topic but can I just ask: Is it wrong for me to lust after our FBI Director Christopher Wray? Damn.

by Anonymousreply 360October 26, 2018 11:09 PM

How incited the MAGA bomber? Trump, Hannity, and friends!

What they all do is incitement and they should be arrested.

by Anonymousreply 361October 26, 2018 11:09 PM

Just this morning I overheard a couple of older, women Trump supporters repeating some ridiculous conspiracy theory that this was created by the targeted Democrats themselves. They watch Fox News, and only Fox, daily. Then some also listen to Rush, Mark Levin, etc. via radio.

The cable news media certainly have their faults. But the propaganda shows at Rupert Murdoch's Fox/News Corp have been particularly disturbing for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 362October 26, 2018 11:11 PM

Christopher Wray is a Republican himself and he's telling them this is not a hoax and that all those conspiracy theories are ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 363October 26, 2018 11:14 PM

I meant, “Who incited...”, not “How incited...” Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 364October 26, 2018 11:18 PM

They just interviewed some lady who worked with him, I think she was his manager. On CNN.

by Anonymousreply 365October 26, 2018 11:18 PM

Half this country don't believe in facts or truth anymore and only want to hear the lies they want to hear. It's horrifying, Invasion of the Body Snatchers shit when people have gone over to that side.

by Anonymousreply 366October 26, 2018 11:19 PM

The Florida man charged with sending at least 13 mail bombs was a fitness-obsessed male stripper who dreamt of becoming a professional wrestler, according to a new report Friday.

esar Sayoc Jr. traveled to jiggle joints across the country during the 1990s, Ohio event promoter Tony Valentine told the Washington Examiner.

Valentine said the 56-year-old was a “big muscle head” who “wanted to be a professional wrestler — that was his dream.”

“He really couldn’t find his niche in life, and I guess he found it now,” Valentine told the Examiner. “Back in the nineties, he was running around from Minnesota to the Carolinas to Florida. He was like a gypsy.”

“He would show up and do an individual act and leave,” he added. “He was dancing for a guy out in Oklahoma, too.”

Valentine vouched for Sayoc in his grand theft auto case in 2014 — when Sayoc was employed as a strip club manager while also dancing at an all-male strip club.

Valentine said he wouldn’t hire the Aventura, Florida, resident again.

“He’s like 900 years old now,” he said. “I wouldn’t hire a 50- or 60-year-old stripper.”

Sayoc’s cousin told NBC News that he worked as an exotic dancer and a bouncer at many strip clubs.

He was a “loose cannon” and a “lost soul” who didn’t speak to his family and had a problem with steroids, the unidentified cousin, who lives in Florida, said.

“He’s been in the strip clubs since he was 22, that was his life,” the cousin said. “He was a male dancer and he wanted to be a wrestler. He was taking steroids. He was all buffed up…. He was built like a rock.”

Sayoc seemed proud of his body. In 2010, he posted a photo collage on Facebook showing himself shirtless and flexing his muscles.

“If birds didnt fly south for the winter and sun didnt rise in the east would tomorrow come.” he bizarrely commented on the photo.

Court records show that Sayoc filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2012. The filing said he “lives with his mother” in Aventura and had been working for a year as a “store manager” of an investment company in Hollywood, Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367October 26, 2018 11:20 PM

I agree R366. How can we come together when we can't even agree on facts? I have no problem with differing points of view. I respect everyone's right to their own opinions. But at least let's agree on the facts.

by Anonymousreply 368October 26, 2018 11:21 PM

[quote] suspect’s van. Why does it look brand new? These stickers also look like they were printed yesterday. : For a homeless person living in a van its very clean not a scratch on it

Actually this does seem peculiar. A homeless lunatic living in his car isn't usually thought to be a neat-freak. Not even a mud splash or a scratch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 26, 2018 11:22 PM

His boss — who, a quick google of her name reveals, has issues of her own — is being interviewed on CNN. She said he would tell her that he liked her as a manager but hated her because she's a lesbian and that she was going to burn in hell with the Jews and Hispanics; that white supremacists were going to rule the world and as much as he likes her, she'll be the first one he comes for.

She says she only had him work night shifts so that people wouldn't see his van. Photos on Twitter disprove that. She keeps saying that, as long as customers didn't complains, she couldn't hire him for his political views. He was a model employee....apart from telling her that she's going to burn in hell and he's going to be the one to send her there

His van was"dirty, filthy, and smelly" and full of old fast-food packaging. Again, model employee.

"He always looked good, dressed well, if he were delivering my pizza, I'd invite him in."

by Anonymousreply 370October 26, 2018 11:24 PM

Had he gone to a Psychiatrist regularly they would have said he has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and he's probably bi polar.

by Anonymousreply 371October 26, 2018 11:25 PM

Are you cunts getting old or something? How did you miss this GINORMOUS clue that Sayoc likes the homosex? This is TEXTBOOK closet-case material, bitches!

"Mr. Prado, a hairdresser for 17 years, said he also saw Mr. Sayoc frequently at LA Fitness, a large gym immediately west of the shopping mall. 'He would pretend to exercise — I think he just went there to take showers,' Mr. Prado said."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372October 26, 2018 11:25 PM

What's even the point of putting federal charges on him?

Trump is going to pardon him the second he's found guilty.

by Anonymousreply 373October 26, 2018 11:28 PM

To think that some or all of the bomb recipients including 2 real presidents could have been killed by the “bomb stuff”. Please go vote and take a friend or neighbor with you. trump and his mob must be stopped.

by Anonymousreply 374October 26, 2018 11:28 PM

According to the WaPo, he's made homophobic comments on social media.

by Anonymousreply 375October 26, 2018 11:29 PM

So to summarize: A religious fanatic gay white-power Filippino steroid freak stripper posing as an Indian

by Anonymousreply 376October 26, 2018 11:30 PM

His van doesn't look new. I saw on TV when the cops were hauling it away. The dashboard area was filled with junk! all kinds of crap.

by Anonymousreply 377October 26, 2018 11:31 PM

Nah, R373, Trump won't pardon this one. This guy made him look bad and stopped the media from talking about the caravan. Trump isn't happy.

by Anonymousreply 378October 26, 2018 11:31 PM

R348 They won't. Or they'll just say dems made him do it.

by Anonymousreply 379October 26, 2018 11:31 PM

Is he a real native american? He was telling the female manager about living in the reservation, that his dad got contracts to work there etc.

by Anonymousreply 380October 26, 2018 11:32 PM

I flipped the channel to faux news earlier and they were talking about the caravan.

by Anonymousreply 381October 26, 2018 11:32 PM

Let's do the math, shall we?

1. Managed "traveling male revue shows." 2. Lived with his mother in his 50s. (Presumably in the basement.) 3. Obsessed with bodybuilding, but curiously only "pretended to exercise" at the gym and spent all his time in the showers. 4. Hates immigrants despite being half-Filipino and possibly a member of a historically repressed ethnicity (Native American). 5. Kept his hair and brows fiercely defined, and his body juiced up on 'roids (at 56). 6. Never married (at 56!!) and has no known ex-girlfriends.

= GAYER THAN AN UNGARO SPRING FROCK! (And probably got arrested on purpose so he could take part in the prison sex.)

by Anonymousreply 382October 26, 2018 11:34 PM

[quote]Valentine said he wouldn’t hire the Aventura, Florida, resident again. “He’s like 900 years old now,” he said. “I wouldn’t hire a 50- or 60-year-old stripper.” Sayoc’s cousin told NBC News that he worked as an exotic dancer and a bouncer at many strip clubs.

900 years old??! 😂🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 383October 26, 2018 11:35 PM

Okay, tacky Florida bitches...

by Anonymousreply 384October 26, 2018 11:36 PM

Crazy eyes

by Anonymousreply 385October 26, 2018 11:38 PM

He does seem like a closet-case, the closet kills, so much emotional damage from it.

by Anonymousreply 386October 26, 2018 11:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 26, 2018 11:41 PM

Sayoc must have suffered from Little PeePee Syndrome. Probably why he was so angry.

by Anonymousreply 388October 26, 2018 11:41 PM

[quote] the closet kills,

Thankfully, this time it didn't kill anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 389October 26, 2018 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390October 26, 2018 11:42 PM

R387 - I've never seen a more photoshopped image in my life.

by Anonymousreply 391October 26, 2018 11:43 PM

A former US soldier has been indicted on seven counts for mailing letters to Donald Trump and senior US officials containing material related to the deadly poison ricin. Utah resident William Clyde Allen, 39, "knowingly threatened to use a biological agent and toxin, specifically ricin, as a weapon," according to a statement from the Justice Department and the US Attorney's Office in the western state. In addition to Trump, Allen's targets included Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, along with the FBI and CIA directors and commanders of the Air Force and Navy. Allen was arrested on October 5.

by Anonymousreply 392October 26, 2018 11:44 PM

Ungaro Spring Frock..... that’s a blast from ASG past!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 393October 26, 2018 11:45 PM

Mr. Humberger's face is something from the Sunday funnies.

by Anonymousreply 394October 26, 2018 11:45 PM

I love all the idiots complaining that the van looks new when there's a huge ass dent on the right panel.

And don't get me started on how that's not even car paint.

by Anonymousreply 395October 26, 2018 11:45 PM

Not to mention there's photos of it from a year or two ago showing up on Twitter. It's exactly the kind of freakmobile that would get photographed.

by Anonymousreply 396October 26, 2018 11:48 PM

So what the hell is his race? Does anyone know? I have heard Native American, Latino and Filipino.

by Anonymousreply 397October 26, 2018 11:49 PM

He faces 48 years in jail.

by Anonymousreply 398October 26, 2018 11:51 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399October 26, 2018 11:54 PM

[quote]So what the hell is his race? Does anyone know? I have heard Native American, Latino and Filipino.

His father was Filipino and his mother was white. Like Andrew Cunanan actually.

by Anonymousreply 400October 26, 2018 11:55 PM

So do we know yet how Hillary managed to frame him? It’s an hour to showtime and I got nothing.

by Anonymousreply 401October 26, 2018 11:57 PM

R392, I thought that was very interesting especially since the guy was a registered Republican.

by Anonymousreply 402October 26, 2018 11:57 PM

mother presumably italian-american, father filipino

by Anonymousreply 403October 26, 2018 11:59 PM

Fucking Christ

[quote]How'd we get to a place where it's normal that two parts of the country despise each other? That you can imagine the other side encouraging terror? Our thinking changed. We stopped debating politics & ideas & started attacking others for things we can't change, for who we are.

BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU TUCKER CARLSON. You spout divisive made up bullshit to brainwash your audience every night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404October 27, 2018 12:00 AM

Op, where do you get that he was Cuban from?

by Anonymousreply 405October 27, 2018 12:02 AM

One of those pictures of his Trumpmobile van very definitely crossed my timeline on Twitter at some point in the past. As soon as I saw it, I recognized it. That's chilling.

by Anonymousreply 406October 27, 2018 12:03 AM

A snippet of the interview with his boss:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407October 27, 2018 12:03 AM

Thank you, R376, but I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 408October 27, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote]Op, where do you get that he was Cuban from?

That was just OP's assumption once he saw the name and that he was from Florida. Originally I saw a lot of people assuming he must be Cuban.

by Anonymousreply 409October 27, 2018 12:04 AM

this is a very fucked up country, very fucked up incident.

but i did have to laugh at this :

“He’s like 900 years old now,” he said. “I wouldn’t hire a 50- or 60-year-old stripper.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410October 27, 2018 12:06 AM

I did too, r410. It seems like that whole article was written especially for DL.

by Anonymousreply 411October 27, 2018 12:10 AM

Now that I see he was claiming to be Seminole on Twitter, and I see his user ID, I decided he sounded a lot like somebody I ran into on social media once. My husband is part Seminole, and I remember mentioning a guy like this to him.

Now, I can't be 100% sure he's the guy I remember, but I do have Cesar on my block list. I think he's a guy who made a huge nuisance of himself on Twitter, and looks like they didn't do a damn thing about it.

by Anonymousreply 412October 27, 2018 12:12 AM

Like all Trump lovers, he is a racist dummy. As his ex lawyer said, he had a lesser IQ.

by Anonymousreply 413October 27, 2018 12:13 AM

The man is not Cuban....so shut up, racist pig.

by Anonymousreply 414October 27, 2018 12:15 AM

OP is a moron who thinks "Sayoc" sounds latin.

by Anonymousreply 415October 27, 2018 12:19 AM

floriduh man, floriduh man Beating grandma when he can Sending bombs through the mail He's another MAGAt fail! Look out! Here comes the floriduh man!

by Anonymousreply 416October 27, 2018 12:21 AM

r178, does he look like he has any friends ?

by Anonymousreply 417October 27, 2018 12:21 AM

r415, I guess he meant the Cesar part. But his cousin said he was Philippino and Italian and one the greatest Italians was no other than Caesar.

by Anonymousreply 418October 27, 2018 12:23 AM

Who would have ever dreamed this morning the MAGA bomber story would end up by afternoon on DL with pictures of male strippers in bikinis by the end of the day. America, what a weird country.

by Anonymousreply 419October 27, 2018 12:25 AM

His ex lawyer said he is Filipino and Italian. Not Cuban and not a Seminole Indian.

He is a stupid person and that is why the bombs did not explode.

by Anonymousreply 420October 27, 2018 12:26 AM

He has a tiny pony tail. Lol

by Anonymousreply 421October 27, 2018 12:28 AM

Joseph "Robinette" Biden Jr.

This is the big story here.

by Anonymousreply 422October 27, 2018 12:29 AM

Say what you will, at least Rachel Dolezal, also pretending to be an ethnicity she is not, isn't bombing anyone.

by Anonymousreply 423October 27, 2018 12:29 AM

[quote][R335], the spinning only world for his brain dead base. Intelligent people don’t believe Trump’s lies.

Sure, but that doesn't stop his rabid base from spinning white supremacy talking points and anti gay hate filled tirades. Hell, they'll eat up anything he says.

by Anonymousreply 424October 27, 2018 12:33 AM

A surprisingly large number of Trumpsters on Twitter claim to be Native American. I always thought that was a little odd, and thought maybe it was part of the Trumpster branding, where they would do things like claim to be former Marines or cancer survivors but really weren't.

This does not disabuse me of that theory.

by Anonymousreply 425October 27, 2018 12:34 AM

Just saw this on twitter--

"Mail-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc owned $7,000 worth of Trump-branded clothing."

by Anonymousreply 426October 27, 2018 12:34 AM

R426, oh my...

I am laughing my ass off. so sorry but so many funny posters in this thread lol

by Anonymousreply 427October 27, 2018 12:36 AM

He was not interested in politics until he fell in love with the Shithead, Trump. At that point he registered as a Republican and sucked Trumps ass as much as possible...like a million other dummies.

by Anonymousreply 428October 27, 2018 12:39 AM

R427, isn't it incredible?

He's living in a fucking van, but spending $7k on MAGA hats and shirts?

by Anonymousreply 429October 27, 2018 12:40 AM

I wonder if he voted early....

by Anonymousreply 430October 27, 2018 12:41 AM

It’s just a matter of time before we have a new MAGA bomber or before a journalist gets killed by another crazy Trumper.

Trump will continue his violent propaganda, and it’s up to journalists to call him out in his behavior every day. They created Trump, and they’re the ones who can take him down.

by Anonymousreply 431October 27, 2018 12:41 AM

[quote]"Mail-bomb suspect Cesar Sayoc owned $7,000 worth of Trump-branded clothing."

If this is Trump Math I assume the actual value is closer to $70.

by Anonymousreply 432October 27, 2018 12:43 AM

If the crazies are crazy enough to believe this is fake, maybe one will get angry enough to take it out on CNN for their "fake news"...and the cycle of ignorance continues

by Anonymousreply 433October 27, 2018 12:46 AM

R431, why the fuck do you think any of these Trumper idiots would be brave enough to actually *murder* anyone? Much like the idiot they worship, they're all talk and no action. Yes, that includes Sayoc, the dickless wonder who mailed a dozen impotent "pipe bombs" to various Democrats.

Somewhat ironically, they're all huge pussies.

by Anonymousreply 434October 27, 2018 12:46 AM

Why is it hard to believe that an insane guy spends that much money on his Nazi hero when he lives rent free in a van?

He probably got some free Papa Nazi’s pizza after each shift. More money left for MAGA merchandise and bomb supplies.

by Anonymousreply 435October 27, 2018 12:47 AM

His daddy didn't want to love him so he got really mad.

by Anonymousreply 436October 27, 2018 12:49 AM

R436, we're talking about a repressed homosexual here. His MOTHER didn't love him, not his daddy!

by Anonymousreply 437October 27, 2018 12:54 AM

Seriously, he looks like my Grammie...with a buzzcut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438October 27, 2018 12:54 AM

He assaulted his own grandmother. That's just embarrassing.

It reminds me of James Alex Fields Jr, the neo-Nazi who drove that van into a crowd in Charlottesville and killed a woman. He had previously assaulted his mother, who was a wheelchair user.

by Anonymousreply 439October 27, 2018 12:55 AM

So the USPS has been photographing all letters and packages at the processing centers for years. They’ll be able to show exactly where and when the bomb packages were sent, even without postmarks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440October 27, 2018 12:55 AM

R437, his father abandoned him at an early age. His mother's been trying to get him help for the last 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 441October 27, 2018 12:55 AM

His hair is drawn on with a Sharpie.

by Anonymousreply 442October 27, 2018 12:56 AM

R440. Oh my god. fucking hell. I had no idea. What the fuck do they do with the pictures? How long do they keep the pictures? Imagine the cost and the big warehouses!

by Anonymousreply 443October 27, 2018 12:57 AM

My gawd, I'm sure Anderson Cooper secretly wishes a package had been sent to Chris Cuomo. Cuomo just came on doing the intro for his precious show, claiming (and insulting Cooper) that 'No one's asking the right question', but he will on his show.

This after an hour or more of questions from Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 444October 27, 2018 12:58 AM

I am surprised Don Lemon didn't get one.

by Anonymousreply 445October 27, 2018 12:59 AM

I found his stylist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446October 27, 2018 1:00 AM

Well r438, I must say his lovely complexion is right up there with Miss Arlene Dahl!

by Anonymousreply 447October 27, 2018 1:07 AM

R443, I have two addresses. I get a daily digest of mail that's delivered to the address I'm not at frequently. The digest is a photograph of each piece of mail being delivered that day, including junk mail.

Also, regarding those questioning non-canceled stamps: I work in a legal field and have to record the postmark dates of received mail. Often times their is no postmark / cancellation of the stamps.

by Anonymousreply 448October 27, 2018 1:07 AM

Interestingly Rachel is talking about “Trumpenkriegers” tonight, a Trump supporting violent Nazi group, R434.

Yes, they’re cowards when they’re alone, but get really “brave” when they can attack one person with 10 of their Nazi buddies.

by Anonymousreply 449October 27, 2018 1:09 AM

R444, seriously, you can tell Cooper wants to rip Cuomo's throat out. It's so awkward to watch each night.

by Anonymousreply 450October 27, 2018 1:11 AM

If you watch nothing else, watch Rachel Maddow's show tonight. Find it On Demand, but watch it. She talks about violent extremist groups stock piling guns an looking for a fight. She said we've always had fringe groups but now they have aligned themselves with, marketing themselves as "foot soldiers of the President." Trump.

by Anonymousreply 451October 27, 2018 1:14 AM

r451, this stuff is scary as shit.

by Anonymousreply 452October 27, 2018 1:21 AM

NEVER trust a straight dude who shaves his pits.

by Anonymousreply 453October 27, 2018 1:25 AM

Maddow's first 30 minutes tonight ought to be required viewing for everyone who is not a Trump loyalist. If this doesn't get you to the polls you don't deserve the privilege of citizenship.

by Anonymousreply 454October 27, 2018 1:30 AM

The sooner we have this election, the better! Who knows what else is going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 455October 27, 2018 1:38 AM

So the MAGA Bomber is an extreme stupid idiot driven to violent threats inspired by another extreme stupid idiot, fake prez trump. Will trump pay his legal fees as promised or was he just lying again as usual.

by Anonymousreply 456October 27, 2018 2:01 AM

You have to ask, R456?

by Anonymousreply 457October 27, 2018 2:01 AM

It's hardly 'brave' to murder someone, R434. It's not 'tough' or 'cool', it just makes you a loser. Period.

by Anonymousreply 458October 27, 2018 2:05 AM

He looks like Gertrude Stein.

by Anonymousreply 459October 27, 2018 2:51 AM

[quote]Often times their is no postmark / cancellation of the stamps.

I buy from eBay often enough that I get a fair amount of packages stamped instead of sent with labels, and about 50% of the stamps aren't canceled.

by Anonymousreply 460October 27, 2018 2:51 AM

So who is gonna play him in the movie? Rob Schneider? He's part Filipino and has already played a male stripper in a movie. This part is made for him!!! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 461October 27, 2018 3:01 AM

Such a strange individual lying about his ancestry. Spewing hate for non whites when he's non white, but then proudly claiming indigenous roots which are non white as well. Hates the gays but he's a big stripper Mary!

Perplexing all around.

by Anonymousreply 462October 27, 2018 3:27 AM

R462, he's just another citizen of Deplorable Land. Can you imagine all the crazy if you heard each of their life stories?

by Anonymousreply 463October 27, 2018 3:30 AM

How many Cesar's are out there? Why does every loser turn out to be a Trump lover? Most people would think of me as a bit of a loser but I would have never supported an actual criminal, like Trump. I guess it is mainly the racism that catches them.

by Anonymousreply 464October 27, 2018 3:32 AM

He’s George Zimmerman white. Looks inbred.

by Anonymousreply 465October 27, 2018 3:36 AM

He's not white, fool.

by Anonymousreply 466October 27, 2018 3:51 AM

South Florida is getting too dangerous for me. Mass bombers and shooters abound.

by Anonymousreply 467October 27, 2018 3:55 AM

stochastic terrorism should be a crime and the people inciting violence against an individual or group should be punished but unfortunately that interferes with the first amendment. Trump, most of his administration and most of the assholes on Fox should all be in trouble for stochastic terrorism

by Anonymousreply 468October 27, 2018 4:29 AM

[quote]Why does every loser turn out to be a Trump lover?

Was this meant to be rhetorical? Seriously: has there *ever* been a domestic terrorist who proclaimed he was a follower or fan of any Democratic politician?

by Anonymousreply 469October 27, 2018 4:44 AM

A stripper? Who would want to see that angry, no-necked man take his clothes off?

by Anonymousreply 470October 27, 2018 5:31 AM

The First Amendment doesn't apply when you holler "Fire!!!" in a crowded theatre. I thought when you're inciting people to violence there is legal precedent that you're threatening someone and it is regarded as simple assault. Or misdemeanor assault.

Where is the Republican Leadership? Not a Word. No one called the targets to offer assurances or sympathy either. You know what? This MAGABomber isn't important. What is extremely important is the reaction to this.

You're right, there are a lot of deranged unstable people who have rallied around Trump and the dark world of the Alt Right, etc. And they have become emboldened by Trump's rhetoric and his encouragement, but they are also aware that there is no one who would condemn them or stop them. We need to remember this on election day.

There is no one who will condemn this on the Republican side. So now you can attempt to murder someone and if it's a political adversary it's OK.. BTW: Has anyone heard anymore about the FBI investigation into the Mayor of San Juan? Trump insisted the FBI investigate "corruption." LOL! So he is now using law enforcement to punish his critics?

by Anonymousreply 471October 27, 2018 5:37 AM

So glad it ended up being an obvious MAGA idiot, so much for their claims that the liberals were doing it to shore up votes.

by Anonymousreply 472October 27, 2018 5:53 AM

Holy shit! It just dawned on me that this is going to go to trial. I’m so used to things like this being hashed out in the media because the perps blow themselves up or get shot by cops. Sayoc is alive and well. His defense is going to put Donald Trump’s rhetoric on trial! This is unprecedented. The defense will be covering every Trump rally the man attended, precisely what was said by the President and other speakers at those particular rallies, the atmosphere of rage and violence at Trump rallies, etc. Trump will not shut the fuck up as this plays out. He’ll attack Sayoc’s defense attorneys and the media coverage of the trial. It will have Trump in a defensive position for much of the time leading up to 2020.

by Anonymousreply 473October 27, 2018 5:53 AM

r473 nah. He'll be forced into a plea deal, if he isn't 'suicided' first.

by Anonymousreply 474October 27, 2018 5:55 AM

This man appears to be Hispanic or part Filipino and does not appear to be cisgender. He appears to be someone who the Nazis would have targeted. I'm somewhat baffled.

by Anonymousreply 475October 27, 2018 7:04 AM

Freeper wisdom is that someone on the left, probably George Soros himself, paid Cesar Soyac to send the bombs to discredit and drive votes away from the GOP

by Anonymousreply 476October 27, 2018 7:23 AM

The ironic part is that tRump would never give this guy the time of day, he would look down on him yet he worships the orange lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 477October 27, 2018 7:26 AM

Trump is a figurehead to a lot of these idiots, r477.

by Anonymousreply 478October 27, 2018 7:35 AM

So this guy lied about having Native American heritage? Will Trump be calling him Pochahontas?

by Anonymousreply 479October 27, 2018 10:37 AM

R477 Well, uh, people only worship people who look down on them.

by Anonymousreply 480October 27, 2018 12:23 PM

Is the MAGA hat the new Swastika?

by Anonymousreply 481October 27, 2018 12:23 PM

Yes, R481.

by Anonymousreply 482October 27, 2018 12:24 PM

If Fox News ever swallows its cynicism and opportunism and turns against Trump, it will drive him crazy and his followers too. Guess they realize the power they have.

by Anonymousreply 483October 27, 2018 12:27 PM

Something tells me they’re all going to wear those hats now in solidarity & support for the 12 attempted political assassinations!

by Anonymousreply 484October 27, 2018 12:50 PM

President Trump accused the news media of trying to "score political points" on Friday after a suspect was taken into custody following a spate of attempted mail bombings targeting prominent Democrats. Trump argued during a campaign rally in Charlotte, N.C., on Friday night that the "media has a major role to play whether they want to or not" in repairing the civility of political discourse.

The crowd responded by chanting "media sucks."

"The media's constant unfair coverage, deep hostility and negative attacks only serve to drive people apart and to undermine healthy debate," Trump continued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485October 27, 2018 1:04 PM

Agreed, R458

by Anonymousreply 486October 27, 2018 1:19 PM

^The ANTICHRIST has risen up from HELL^

by Anonymousreply 487October 27, 2018 1:19 PM

They have already begun to build the MAGABomber's defense. He's sick. His family is peddling that all over the place. "He changed. He was never political until about 5 years ago." Too many steroids. etc. So he will be labeled a mental defective, not responsible, etc. Now that may not fly in court, but it will certainly give Trumpanistas an out. To the degree he demonstrated planning, etc he was mentally competent to be held responsible.

by Anonymousreply 488October 27, 2018 1:30 PM

Meant to add that it puts Trump supporters between a rock and a hard place. They either claim the guy was nuts, thus reflecting negatively on themselves, or say he was not nuts, and thus...reflect negatively on themselves. Butt the entire line of argument is coming out of Trump and his media genius Bill Shine. The negative media drove this poor guy to do this. The Media will take the lion's share of the blame. And as a result you will actually see the media start offering more "balance." Watch.

by Anonymousreply 489October 27, 2018 1:32 PM

Does anyone make a version of the hat lined with tin foil?

by Anonymousreply 490October 27, 2018 1:39 PM

R488, it’s possible he went off the deep end. No excuse of course, but I wouldn’t necessarily doubt it just because he’s a Trump loon.

He looks feminized.

by Anonymousreply 491October 27, 2018 1:46 PM

Not all mental and personality defectives are Trump supporters, but all Trump supporters are mental and personality defectives.

by Anonymousreply 492October 27, 2018 1:51 PM

[quote]The crowd responded by chanting "media sucks."

Thus Trump provoked the very division he suddenly claimed not to want. Confident insanity right there in proud plain sight.

[quote]He's sick. His family is peddling that all over the place. "He changed. He was never political until about 5 years ago." Too many steroids. etc. So he will be labeled a mental defective, not responsible, etc.

Exactly the last-ditch defence Trump's desperate family could one day claim.

by Anonymousreply 493October 27, 2018 2:06 PM

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said during a press conference that the suspect in connection with the crimes appeared to be a "partisan."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494October 27, 2018 2:09 PM

notice how he is not identified as a terrorist or a terrorist suspect

by Anonymousreply 495October 27, 2018 2:27 PM

[quote]Was this meant to be rhetorical? Seriously: has there *ever* been a domestic terrorist who proclaimed he was a follower or fan of any Democratic politician?

Regrettably, yes, although the right-wing terrorist incidents far outnumber the left-wing. James Thomas Hodgkinson, who shot up the Congressional baseball game. That's just about it.

Here in the U.S., I'm in far more danger of being harmed by a radical right-wing terrorist than I am someone from the left. And more likely to be harmed by one of them than I am a radical Muslim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 27, 2018 2:51 PM

Of course not, R495. They reserve that term for Muslims, foreigners, and non-white people.

by Anonymousreply 497October 27, 2018 2:51 PM

Perspective.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498October 27, 2018 2:56 PM

"Trump: They Brought It On Themselves"

[quote]Last night, in the wake the arrest of Cesar Sayoc, Trump spent the first half of his speech castigating the press for its “anger” and as the cause of a climate of anger and violence in the country. Aside from a few introductory, scripted lines about unity, the subtext (and often the straight up text) of the speech was clear: the press and the President’s Democratic enemies are responsible for violence against them. In so many words, they brought it on themselves. He even mocked and led the crowd in a round of angry jeers directed at Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), one of the literal targets of Sayoc’s mail bombs.

In other words, "If they wouldn't be so mean to me, my followers wouldn't have to attack them." More at the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499October 27, 2018 3:10 PM

He's seriously mentally ill. Worse by the day.

by Anonymousreply 500October 27, 2018 3:14 PM

He found a father in Cheeto!!! wow. wow. wow.

Retard finds Retard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501October 27, 2018 3:53 PM

Cesar Sayoc Jr. — who is accused of sending a slew of packages containing explosive devices to high-profile liberals — was abandoned by his father as a child and “has told his mother that he hates her,” Miami lawyer Ronald Lowy said.

“This was someone lost, he was looking for anything and he found a father in Trump,” Lowy added to CNN.

Though Sayoc’s dad is Filipino and his mom is Italian, the steroid-abusing bodybuilder claimed to be of Native American descent because he was trying to create an identity — which he found by becoming obsessed with Trump, Lowy said.

“He doesn’t seem to recognize reality. He lives in a fantasy world,” Lowy said to local outlets. “The signs of mental illness are clearly there.”

Lowy, who has represented Sayoc in four prior criminal cases, said the suspected mail bomber had “trouble articulating concepts” and “doesn’t live life in a normal way.”“You talk to him and he speaks like a 15-year-old, like a child,” Lowy added. “This seems like such a sophisticated crime, I have trouble believing he had the mental capacity to create operating bombs.”

Sayoc’s mom found out her son had been arrested when she woke up from surgery Friday, Lowy said.

“My heart goes out to these people because you couldn’t imagine a more decent and loving family. They did everything they could,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 502October 27, 2018 3:55 PM

Cesar's not the #1 Domestic Terrorist on Saturday. Womp womp.

by Anonymousreply 503October 27, 2018 4:01 PM

He's not the only one, R501. There was a recent thread here about a gay Trumpazoid. His Twitter feed was basically nothing but slavish devotion to his new "daddy," expressed in terms that were unmistakable and oh so revealing.

by Anonymousreply 504October 27, 2018 4:05 PM

Conservative victim card.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505October 27, 2018 4:16 PM

Now they're trying to blame me for getting my fans excited! What's next, a deduction from my ratings when fans go a bit too far in their support?!

SAD!

by Anonymousreply 506October 27, 2018 4:16 PM

I wish the newsguys would stop calling these alleged murders “gentlemen“.

by Anonymousreply 507October 27, 2018 4:36 PM

There are a lot of Trump supports who are mentally ill. I have been saying these all along. They are in a cult. They are not in reality. They think life is a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 508October 27, 2018 5:40 PM

Politician: “Today is not the day to talk about changing gun laws.”

Humanity: “”No, YESTERDAY was!, but today will do.”

by Anonymousreply 509October 27, 2018 5:51 PM

Now we have a “MAGA Shooter”, too.

by Anonymousreply 510October 27, 2018 5:52 PM

I see Jon Favreau playing him in the movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511October 27, 2018 6:05 PM

Trump is radicalizing terrorists.

by Anonymousreply 512October 27, 2018 6:10 PM

Jon Favreau's head must weigh a buck twenty five, easily.

by Anonymousreply 513October 27, 2018 6:15 PM

Another MAGA with fabulous skin.

by Anonymousreply 514October 27, 2018 6:16 PM

He also threatened Jim Carrey and Joe Biden on twitter

by Anonymousreply 515October 27, 2018 6:32 PM

[quote] one the greatest Italians was no other than Caesar.

All emperors were Caesar

by Anonymousreply 516October 27, 2018 6:38 PM

I'm available!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517October 27, 2018 6:43 PM

I would consider all terrorists radical, r512.

by Anonymousreply 518October 27, 2018 6:51 PM

R518 your point being that Trump bears no responsibility?

by Anonymousreply 519October 27, 2018 6:55 PM

No, r519, of course it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 520October 27, 2018 7:02 PM

It's ok, R501. Ceaser can call his new climate "Daddy".

by Anonymousreply 521October 27, 2018 7:12 PM

Leave Little Stevie out of this!

by Anonymousreply 522October 27, 2018 7:48 PM

AP Fact Check.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523October 27, 2018 7:53 PM

Video of Sayoc Jr at 2017 Dump rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524October 27, 2018 8:07 PM

The MAGAbomber sure liked going to rallies for his Orange Fuhrer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525October 27, 2018 8:10 PM

More MAGAbomber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 27, 2018 8:11 PM

The shooter who massacred eleven people at a synagogue in Pittsburgh earlier today was an anti-Semite who expressed his disdain for Donald Trump, while also commenting, “I did not vote for him.”

At least eight people were killed and many more injured after the gunman opened fire at The Tree of Life Synagogue in Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh while yelling “all Jews need to die.”

Posts by alleged shooter Robert Bowers show he was obsessed with Jewish conspiracies, while also believing Trump to be a puppet for Jewish interests.

“For the record, I did not vote for him,” Bowers said in response to another post that was critical of Trump, adding, “nor have I owned, worn or even touched a maga hat.”

by Anonymousreply 527October 27, 2018 8:12 PM

MAGAbomber goes to DC!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528October 27, 2018 8:14 PM

Oh, the Synagogue Shooter didn't think Trump was quite anti-Semitic enough for him? He must not be paying attention.

In the World According to Trump, Jews protesting anti-Semitism are the REAL anti-Semites! Wheeeee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529October 27, 2018 8:16 PM

r529 The New Republic isn't the most reputable news source. They have a definitive slant.

Trump's been a big friend to Israel and propped up strongman Netanyahu.

by Anonymousreply 530October 27, 2018 8:18 PM

Thin lips always mean trouble.

by Anonymousreply 531October 27, 2018 8:21 PM

Trump has called for "second amendment" folks to take action on a variety of grievances. This is exactly the kind of discord a KGB asset in the White House would pursue vigorously.

by Anonymousreply 532October 27, 2018 8:22 PM

R530, if you can explain Trump's "Jews protesting anti-Semitism are the REAL anti-Semites" statement as being pro-Jewish and pro-Israel and not anti-Semitic, I'm prepared to read your analysis. Good luck with that.

by Anonymousreply 533October 27, 2018 8:24 PM

R530, please link to instances where the New Republic has been busted lying about the news.

Hint: You can't because they don't do that, they tell the truth. You may not like it, that doesn't make it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 534October 27, 2018 8:27 PM

Look at then sign he’s carrying in R524. Wtf is “banded”?

by Anonymousreply 535October 27, 2018 8:36 PM

R534 The New Republic has a very hawkish, pro-Israel slant. The magazine itself purports to be liberal, which it is on many things, but it has a definite bias for stories that support Israel and war. You should learn a bit more about what you ingest as news.

by Anonymousreply 536October 27, 2018 8:36 PM

R533 I prefer to look at what he has done, rather than what he has said. His actions have been strongly in support of Likud Israel.

by Anonymousreply 537October 27, 2018 8:39 PM

Bitch, please. I've read, seen and experienced more news than you'll ever get even get near, R536. One thing slants one way, another slants another way and so what? It's up to me to determine what is factual, that's why education is important. Age and wisdom are also important, you'll find that out as you get a bit further along in life.

I still haven't seen anybody make Trump's "Jews protesting anti-Semitism are the REAL anti-Semites" statement magically not anti-Semitic. (Do you need more cites of Trump being anti-Semitic or are you going to seriously go with this Trump the Bigot/Klansman/Nazi/Nationalist Really Loves Jews?

I also haven't seen any link to cite the New Republic lying about this or anything else. I'll take a look, go ahead and post it if you've got it.

R537, if you look at Trump, or at politics in general, the words generally precede the deeds.

by Anonymousreply 538October 27, 2018 9:03 PM

It's possible Trump had been receiving briefings on the bomb threats mentioned in r529. The tweet The New Republic cites was written in late February. Trump's briefings may have contained information on the suspected perpetrator, a dual American-Israeli citizen who would later be arrested in March, and thus influenced his comments about "sometimes it's the reverse."

If that's not it, and I don't think it necessarily explains Trump's comments, then I guess it's an antisemitic comment accusing Jews of a false flag operation. Trump is notoriously conspiracy-minded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539October 27, 2018 9:09 PM

R538 you don't know anything about me. I see your grasp of reality is as distorted as your viewpoint.

I'm also not playing your game. If you are interested in truth, as you claim, you can investigate yourself. However given your strong, almost fanatic responses to my comments, I'm guessing you are far more idealogically motivated than you realize.

by Anonymousreply 540October 27, 2018 9:09 PM

You should lay off the crackpipe, R540. Or take it up, you know, depending.

by Anonymousreply 541October 27, 2018 9:14 PM

As if being ideologically motivated is a negative.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542October 27, 2018 9:16 PM

Okay, r541 🙄

by Anonymousreply 543October 27, 2018 9:18 PM

Oh, Lindsay.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544October 27, 2018 11:27 PM

[quote]It's up to me to determine what is factual

What a Trumpian thing to say.

by Anonymousreply 545October 27, 2018 11:37 PM

I'm fascinated by how unattractive he was even when he was a stripper and had a full head of long (stringy) hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 28, 2018 12:22 AM

Look I don’t mean to make demands, but the word and the deed go hand in hand, how about some information please

by Anonymousreply 547October 28, 2018 2:07 AM

So he was trying to pass himself off as a Native American stripper

by Anonymousreply 548October 28, 2018 2:12 AM

That picture speaks volumes, r546. He comes across as a messed up closeted freak.

by Anonymousreply 549October 28, 2018 3:02 AM

As someone pointed out, They found some DNA and a finger print on two bombs. Two out of 14. So this guy was not nearly as incompetent as his defenders would have us believe. The bombs were not hoaxes. They had incendiary materials in them, and if they don't charge him with attempted murder I want to know why.

by Anonymousreply 550October 28, 2018 3:10 AM

R516, “Shah” is not a derivative of Caesar, though it does seem like it should be.

by Anonymousreply 551October 28, 2018 3:19 AM

He looks like a woman

by Anonymousreply 552October 28, 2018 11:46 AM

r535 I think he meant "banned," but misspelled it. I've seen Trumpsters really stumble on the word "banned" before.

by Anonymousreply 553October 28, 2018 11:56 AM

What is his ethnicity?

by Anonymousreply 554October 28, 2018 12:39 PM

Mail bomb suspect made numerous references on Facebook to Russian associates and echoed pro-Kremlin views

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555October 28, 2018 3:28 PM

R554, his dad is Filipino, his mom is Italian white. Dad left very young. He found a father in Trump. Became obsessed with him. Lived in a Van but had 7k worth of Trump clothing !!!

by Anonymousreply 556October 28, 2018 3:44 PM

He's a typical Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 557October 28, 2018 3:56 PM

I’m not surprised the family says he’s been mentally ill for years and they couldn’t do anything. I’m going through this with a family member right now and I can’t do anything.

Nobody gets this messed up overnight. It takes years and they gradually fade away from reality. I feel really sorry for his family that they’re being dragged through this because I’m being dragged through this and I didn’t do anything to deserve it. Laws about mentally ill people are terrible.

Trump gradually brainwashed a mentally ill person from afar and that’s a predictable outcome. We all knew some crazy person would listen too hard and here he is. The fact that he’s crazy doesn’t excuse Trump inciting people to violence. Who else is going to listen but a crazy person?

I have to agree it’s likely someone else helped him. The bombs were described as IUDs, maybe a vet helped him.

by Anonymousreply 558October 28, 2018 4:05 PM

I can’t correct the spellcheck up there, new phone^^

You know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 559October 28, 2018 4:06 PM

R558 You are so right. This country is in a mental health crisis and the pathetic lack of common sense gun laws (especially banning automatic weapons) enables mentally ill people to buy countless guns legally to carry out mass shootings.

Nobody cares about crazy people in this country.

I'm very sorry for your situation. I too have a mentally ill family member and you can only do something once they've already hurt themselves or others. Then its far too little far too late.

by Anonymousreply 560October 28, 2018 4:15 PM

R529, Trump allowed a Jew to marry his daughter. To a doctrinaire antisemite like Bowers, that's beyond unforgivable, however much he might concur with the rest of Trump's agenda.

by Anonymousreply 561October 28, 2018 4:32 PM

A closeted Filipino white supremacist who's mentally unstable?

I'm [bold]SHOCKED, SHOCKED[/bold] I tell yas.

by Anonymousreply 562October 28, 2018 4:34 PM

I called the FBI to let them know that Bowers' other aliases are "Erna" and "Mrs Patrick Campbell"

by Anonymousreply 563October 28, 2018 4:44 PM

I love The Onion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564October 28, 2018 5:07 PM

His mother, a Democrat, banned him from her house for his support of Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 28, 2018 11:20 PM

yes, I read that he was trying to get back at his mommy for being a dem!

What a fucking loser!

by Anonymousreply 566October 29, 2018 1:20 AM

r565, now that's TOUGH LOVE!!!

by Anonymousreply 567October 29, 2018 1:34 AM

LOL, of course he was, R566. A grandma-beater and mother hater, as well? Surely he must have tried dated a few women over the years and threatened and/or beat them, too.

What a winner.

I almost feel badly for the other prisoners, having to deal with him. Maybe they'll knock his teeth out before they start passing him around.

by Anonymousreply 568October 29, 2018 1:41 AM

The assholery must have come from his dad's side

by Anonymousreply 569October 29, 2018 2:19 AM

[quote] The bombs were described as IUDs, maybe a vet helped him.

They were Intra-Unterine Devices constructed with assistance from an animal doctor? No wonder they didn't explode!

I'm intrigued by the idea of this case going to trail. Of course, the government will try to plea it out, but what appreciable amount of time off can they offer him if he's facing a 48 year sentence? Either way he is facing the rest of his life behind bars. I definitely see him insisting on going to trial to prove something (justifiability of his acts; that he was just trying to scare the recipients to their senses). That would be a spectacle I'd love to watch if only to see deplorable pea brains exploding, but his lawyer will claim that he is unable to contribute to his own defense due to a mental defect and he'd have a point. He'd just be put in a penal psychiatric facility until he can and that could be forever.

by Anonymousreply 570October 29, 2018 4:54 AM

I suspect that dear old Democratic Mama has had more problems than that with Mr. MAGAbomber. I know they say "Oh he didn't go totally insane until Trump." Really? I don't think so. Crazy racist losers weren't invented by Trump, he just collects them and they recognize a kindred... well, soul would be too strong a word. Didn't they say he'd been living in his van for seven years? How sane is that?

It's weird, these Deplorables worship a rich boy con man like Trump, they love his appalling children and his disgusting friends, while they resent the success and wealth of every Democratic voter in America.

by Anonymousreply 571October 29, 2018 5:16 AM

“I think that everybody on the Democratic side would look at that shooter of Congressman Scalise and absolutely condemn his action, him and anyone associated with him,” Steyer said, referring to the shooting of House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) during a congressional baseball practice last year. “So I think that that actually is very much of a false equivalence — not that there’s perfection on one side and absolute horror on the other, but we’re seeing something that is not at all equivalent.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 29, 2018 1:19 PM

A new package addressed to CNN headquarters in Atlanta—likely another of Sayoc's—has been intercepted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573October 29, 2018 3:53 PM

He had a list with hundreds of names and were mailing them off for several days. Cops will now contact those on the list to be on the lookout for packages.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574October 29, 2018 4:49 PM

Why is he not being charged with attempted murder? Why did he have THREE fucking lawyers standing with him in court? This guy needs to go down. And I want to know how he made those bombs and where he made them. He lawyered up and stopped talking. This stinks to me.

by Anonymousreply 575October 30, 2018 2:45 AM

R575 here. We have a person who had a hit list of more than 100 names. He mailed out 14-15 pipe bombs to two former Presidents of the United States, a former Vice President, a former Secretary of State, a former Attorney General, a major media outlet, three members of Congress, and three public figures all of whom were targets of Presidential criticism because they have publicly disagreed with Trump's policies.

Look. I feel terrible about the mass murder in a synagogue in Pittsburgh. It was horrific. Just like the mass murder at the Black Church that killed 9 people during Bible study/prayer group in South Carolina. And all the other mass murders fueled by hate speech out here. But this pipe bomber, IMO is more sinister and he ought to not be forgotten during our grieving for the dead. AS far as I know this is the first time a mass murderer used bombs to attack people strictly on the basis of their political beliefs. He was tracking everyone Trump attacks when he compiled that list. And do not tell me he had no help. Someone helped him.

by Anonymousreply 576October 30, 2018 3:27 AM

[quote]I suspect that dear old Democratic Mama has had more problems than that with Mr. MAGAbomber. I know they say "Oh he didn't go totally insane until Trump." Really? I don't think so.

One of his many lawyers was on TV, who has represented him in THREE prior arrests. Who gets arrested three times???

That lawyer also made it a point to say he has no reason to believe MAGAbomber's lesbian boss about the antigay comments. Said she could have an "agenda."

Then the lawyer went on to say MAGAbomber has shown nothing but respect for lawyer even though lawyer is . . . TA-DA! . . . Jewish! I guess lawyer should be taken at his word because, my, he couldn't have an "agenda."

by Anonymousreply 577October 30, 2018 3:41 AM

"It also may have resonated in darker places. Cesar Sayoc, the man charged with mailing pipe bombs to Soros and other prominent critics of President Donald Trump, dwelled at length online about conspiracy theories involving the Hungarian-American philanthropist"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 31, 2018 5:38 PM

And............ Trump admin will apparently not renew program to fight domestic terror

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579October 31, 2018 8:18 PM

He stalked his targets on the internet and he had a list of more than 100 prospective victims. He often quoted Trump on social media.

by Anonymousreply 580October 31, 2018 8:40 PM

I'm sure Cesar is counting on a pardon

by Anonymousreply 581October 31, 2018 8:41 PM

[quote]Cesar Sayoc Jr is arrested as the MAGA Bomber

And already forgotten

by Anonymousreply 582November 1, 2018 3:19 AM

Remember when this was a thing?

by Anonymousreply 583January 15, 2019 10:04 PM

Down the memory hole R583

by Anonymousreply 584January 15, 2019 10:14 PM

For some reason FUCKS NEWS 24 hour hate machine isn’t going Benghazi, Benghazi over this?

by Anonymousreply 585January 15, 2019 10:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!