Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Administration Threatens to Change Definition of Sex

I wondered how long it would take those evil lowlifes to start the process to beat down the minority groups. First the trans community, then the gays, then the blacks, and on and on and on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 5:38 PM

Yeah, we know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 2:18 PM

^^^ I’m a Duck non-Binary. If you cite my feathers and bill I’ll get triggered and have a meltdown, I’ve declared my boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 2:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 2:46 PM

R2 and R3 - have you read the proposal?

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 2:54 PM

Things like this only make me hate gay Republicans more.An if you didn’t see this coming,ie Caitlin Jenner delusions. ....then your either inbred,stupid or a sad combination. Pence,the gay therapy poster child has made his agenda pretty clear.Anybody still having Meryl Streep doubts....needs to stfu

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2018 3:21 PM

Has Chaz Bono commented?

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2018 3:30 PM

Has Caitlyn commented?

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2018 3:35 PM

[quote] Trump Administration Threatens to Change Definition of Sex

from the headline, I was expecting Trump just wanted what he did with Stormy Daniels to be defined as not having sex.

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2018 4:03 PM

I believe that we are what we are physically at birth. Until science can show that some female has the genetic/chromosomal makeup of a male or vice versa I will always believe the transexualism is a mental disorder. BUT, that does not mean I agree that the POTUS should get his dumb ass involved so obviously to strip whatever benefits people who have this problem receive. And we all know that's the only reason he wants to do it. He doesn't want the government to spend on penny on any of these people. And he won't stop with the trans community just like I said in the OP. This is just the beginning until he can do what he's wanted all along, to turn the USA into another Russia.

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2018 4:33 PM

R10 Yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2018 4:39 PM

R11 Yes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2018 4:41 PM

R7 - I'm not going to open the transgender Pandora's Box. There are simple scientific fallacies in the memo. Regardless of what you think about the transgender movement gender and sex don't have the same definition. Regardless of what you think about the transgender movement just inspecting someone's genital anatomy at birth doesn't determine if they are male or female. Some people are born intersex and it has nothing to do with being transgender.

So just like so many things Trump does you are drinking his fake science Kook-Aid.

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2018 5:19 PM

Sex and gender aren't binary. To say they are is to deny science. And I know no matter what I link, no one posting will read. So please, continue with your bigotry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2018 5:34 PM

R2, 3. I hope you never have a friend who is transgender. Wait, that will not happen because you want to blot them out! Aren't you special?

I wonder R2 and 3 what you are going to do about pseudohemaphrodites, such as occurs with congenital hydroxytesterone deficiency or congenital adrenal hyperplasia, which effect about 1 out 100 orthodox Jewish populations. Nah, you don't know about that so it does not exist- good ole GOP thinking- huh?

I wonder why some people think it is important to tell people who they really are or are not? How does their being something different from what you think they are hurt you, or bother you? And if they are discriminated against based on their self identity, how is that right? How is that any different than being discriminated against because you are gay or bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2018 5:37 PM

[quote]just inspecting someone's genital anatomy at birth doesn't determine if they are male or female.

It doesn’t ??

So...why are baby girls murdered in China & India...

I mean babies with front holes. Since just because they have vaginas doesn’t make them female...

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2018 5:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!