Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

More Proof That Many Religious People Are Mentally Deranged

This crazy bitch tries to prove that Monster energy drink is of the Devil. You can see the crazy in this cunt's eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2018 11:41 AM

Satan is very clever, yes. And so is Michael Langdon, his child.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2018 12:47 PM

We've done this already you tired cunting troll.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2018 12:50 PM

Religiosity is a neurosis.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2018 1:17 PM

Bishop Michael Curry: 'moderate religious voices' are not being heard.

Curry said he was concerned that some “representatives of Christianity were buying into political agendas that very often do not reflect the teaching of Jesus of Nazareth”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2018 1:40 PM

Thank you for your input R2. I hope you have a nice day. You seem to need one.

by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2018 7:03 PM

I bet the designers do that to mess with people. They don’t believe it, but they know others do.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2018 8:16 PM

Christians are proof that there is no god.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2018 12:20 AM

I believe we have found the new mayor of Crazytown....... I wonder when she made the choice between scrapbooking and finding nonexistent satanic symbolism in innocuous consumer products.

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2018 7:36 AM

My partner had a Nine Inch Nails shirt back in the 1990s and apparently some guy came up to him and told him the rusted metal design on it was "Hebrew lettering that invokes the devil."

I remember buying a keychain handmade by the daughter of a fundie coworker which had the Hebrew phrase for "good luck" on a charm, and she said, "I knew you'd pick that one, it's the one with the Satanic writing on it."

Fundies are nuts when it comes to the Hebrew language. Asian too, sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2018 11:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!